Male HQ

Anyone Likes To Wear Their Jeans Low?

Guest Guest

Yea, only cos I wear jeans that are larger than my actual waist size cos I have chunky thighs due to running and squats.

For the life of me, I cannot wear snug jeans cut I prefer jeans with an ample pouch area - just a personal preference. Dont like the feeling of my balls being squished.

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

Guest Guest

All my jeans are low rise, i find them more comfortable than regular rise. But never like those super low type where you reveal half your boxers and bum. Seeing cute guys wearing them is another issue though.

Guest Guest

I like to wear low rise jeans too. But it is now difficult to find them. Any advice on where to get them would be most appreciated.

How can that be, there are as much low rise jeans than there are regular rise jeans in the market now.

I am thinking of putting a loyal crest tattoo at the tip of my crack and than wear a low cut jeans that exposed a quarter of my butt crack. Do you think royal gurhka will come after me for violating the rules. :twisted:

Edited by Tight Ass

I am thinking of putting a loyal crest tattoo at the tip of my crack and than wear a low cut jeans that exposed a quarter of my butt crack. Do you think royal gurhka will come after me for violating the rules. :twisted:

If u got a fine ass, even without tattoos or low cut everyone will pay attention to it.

But if this the only way on your desperate attempt for gurkhas to look at your ass even for a few seconds, then just do it.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

U meant royal?

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

• Guest locked this topic