Male HQ

Gay Friendly Bakers

Guest Andro

Guest Andro

Any gay friendly bakers or any bakers here. I need to order cupcakes or cakes wif a 3D design. It's too erotic to show bakers if they aren't gay friendly...

• 2 months later...

ha ha , i think i heard hyatt the do erotic 3D cake last time , heard from my fren they even do a dick cake with liquor at the balls area and thus the b'day person can suck it out from the dick head . saw the pics b4 ... cool , not sure if they still do it now cos heard like that chef left ( not sure )

To bake & make people happy ... But am i happy baking ? hmmmm I just have to , cos if not people will not like what I baked ! P/s : We can exchange pointers BUT please don't just private me just to ask for recipes ! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Interested

When I read this topic, i was hoping to find a gay friend bakery where you can hang out and maybe have a coffee and cakes. Wondering if there are such places around in Singapore?!?

When I read this topic, i was hoping to find a gay friend bakery where you can hang out and maybe have a coffee and cakes. Wondering if there are such places around in Singapore?!?

Hi wondering, it will be nice to meet someone who is interested in baking, cooking, etc. Also by sharing knowledge of cooking.

Hi wondering, it will be nice to meet someone who is interested in baking, cooking, etc. Also by sharing knowledge of cooking.

Hi interested guest, ;)

Yes I love cooking though of course had no former classes albeit recipes and tips from my mom and some friends. Interested in baking but hardly try it since i don't have an oven. That's why hoping to find a place to chill with gay friend bakers. lolx Or perhaps you wanna teach me?!? :smokin:

Need to buy buy an inexpensive, 1.5kg log cake for Christmas. The eaters are aunties and uncles who would not be able to differentiate between a cake from a hotel or a cake from HDB shop. :)

Suggestion welcome. Know the price even better. Thanks in advance.

Be Merry.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Just go to your neighbourhood friendly bakery and order lor... the prices are quite standard for Christmas killings - oops I mean Christmas log cakes for neighbourhood shops... no 'cheeper' by far one la at the neighbourhood shoppes... all around the standard price... shud be less then SGD$50? wild guessing here but shud be near la...

all makan for symbollic only - order heavily laced with RUM or Sherry... shud liven things up a bit... add $$$ only ma...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.