Male HQ

Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)

Guest Guest

have a burning question I wanna know who's this dude called ljb2 from recon. He's HOT in uniform! Anyone know him or seen his pics b4?

oh stop stalking ppl Vincent...

Guest -guest-

A pic from my most recent uniform (military) play session hehehe. 

92212_zps5dd6e826.jpg

(the badges are from sub's collection, he's a collector)

nice one! where can we see more of your photos? :D

Guest Guest

have a burning question I wanna know who's this dude called ljb2 from recon. He's HOT in uniform! Anyone know him or seen his pics b4?

where to see his uniform pics?

Guest Guest

A pic from my most recent uniform (military) play session hehehe.

92212_zps5dd6e826.jpg

(the badges are from sub's collection, he's a collector)

looks hot! Pls dun hurt me this fri!

Guest seasoned

i like the seasoned ones too. specially the black and navy ones once they are seasoned. dont know how to get my new ones to become like that though. any tips?

Hot ironing

But be careful not to burn ur pants though, i burnt mine a lil

U may wanna iron the inside too, will feel smoother for ur skin when worn

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What is Fetish Sex?

fetish.jpg

Jock Straps. Uniforms. Golden shower. Nipple play. 

The above represent only a fraction of the many fetishes in the interesting world of kinky play.

While fetishes may or may not involve sex, the boundaries are often wide enough to include many things.

But is there any risk of physical harm?

And what is so appealing or sensational about these fetishes? 

Kink Fest

So what exactly is a fetish? Well, by definition (and for the purpose of the Taboo Conversations session) sexual fetishism refers to the sexual arousal a person receives from a physical object or a specific situation.

Be it foreplay or role-play, fetish for some people provides an enhancing element to their romantic or sexual relationship.

Each of us may have our own set of sexual fetishes whether we realise it or not. So what do we mean by physical object or a specific situation?

During the session, facilitators gave participants a little teaser by showing them pictures of the many types of fetishes which involves physical objects or body parts  (such as feet and leather wear) to situation-based fetishes (such as waxing and muscle worship).

While some participants were in awe, others were puzzled about the reasons for some of the more unusual fetishes.

Having a sexual fetish is normal for some, as all of us have different types of attractions. Not everyone may have a sexual fetish, but the importance lies in the boundaries one can stretch when it involves one’s safety.

Sexual fetishes can become a problem when it interferes with “normal” or social functioning, or when sexual arousal is impossible without the fetish object or situation. For example, one is only able to go to work after having some form of fetish sex every morning, even if it means being repeatedly late or absent.

At the same time, some fetishes such as golden shower (involving urinating on one’s sexual partner), shaving or nipple play can carry a small degree of risk of physical injury and even STIs (sexually-transmitted infections) if it leads to unprotected sexual contact.

Regardless of what turns you on, it would be a good idea to be sure about the consequences of each act before going into it. Talk with your sexual partner about what you’re comfortable and uncomfortable with. Putting in place safety measures, like deciding on a codeword to stop the activity, or having condoms and lube readily available, may also help.

In one of the activities during the session, we explored the necessity of open communication between partners, and to emphasize the right of an individual to say “No”.

It is important for anyone to communicate whenever he is feeling uncomfortable during the sexual act, and exercise his right to decline if he doesn’t feel like doing it.

Key learning points for participants include: Making informed choices; be aware of any consequences; and negotiate with your sex partner, especially if safety and self-esteem may be compromised.

Sex is fun and pleasurable, but once it crosses the boundary and becomes painful, then something probably needs to be done. Know what works for you. Remember that the power of choice is in your hands.

Till then, have fun safely!

>>>Check out the full list of Taboo Conversations Online articles here on Congregaytion.SG<<<

OogachagaCARE is an online counselling service by Oogachaga for the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ+) community. You can also reach us at:

However, if you need to talk to someone urgently because you're in emotional crisis, feeling suicidal or affected by suicide, please consider:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24hr suicide prevention hotline: 1-767 (1-SOS)

Oogachaga is a community-based, non-profit professional organization working with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ+) individuals, couples and families in Singapore since 1999. Visit us on www.oogachaga.LGBT / www.congregaytion.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest cop-crush

Has anyone here who is into police unif noticed that the new cutting for their pants with side pockets is more slimfit than previous cutting which was very baggy? Luv staring at bubble butts in those fitting navy blue pants. :D:P

????

I don't really get the photo? Is it suppose to be those low light "arty" photo?

A snapshot from my mobile, a teaser of what we were doing, where we were doing.

That it does not show sharp details leaves fodder mystery and imagination, given the fact that I always do exciting sessions.

Are you offering to become my next subject?   :twisted:

Edited by MeowPrince

Instagram @the_meowprince

That it does not show sharp details leaves fodder mystery and imagination, given the fact that I always do exciting sessions.

No thanks, I rather wear my uniform when I am actually on duty. Thanks~

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

MeowKink,

Please do not try to groom people here for your kinks in the Main forum.

Any more of that, I will slap you with a week's suspension and issue you another warning, plus 50 pushup and 50 burpees.

• 1 month later...

Hi i am chubby, my waist is 39, weight 97, 1-74 ms, 30 yrs old, stay in Singapore, if can be bfs, that's great, i very shy ,no pics and cam, u can leave me your pics and number, what's your job??

This is a chub seeking a nice bf .

I am 100 percent sincere, you can email 

Are you an idiot or are you desperate.

I had warned you on 2 instances not to post ad in the Main forum, why do you still do it?

You are hereby suspended for 1 week. Do that again, and you will be given more suspension or ban from the forum for spamming the forum.

No more warnings.

Take heed.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hi everyone anyone keen for play session? i ahve school uniform fetish, like to get wet and messy in school uniform. or maybe get tied too. anyone ahve place for this session? and also aare u free on weekends? do u have any school uniform? pmme or whatapp at ,

Please do not post any ad in the main forum meant for discussion.

You had been warned before by our mod Hendry.

You are hereby given one warning point.

If you are not sure why you are getting this message go read the rules http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=67&p=410979

Regards

GM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Mnjnxxxx

I still have my secondary school uniform from when I was studying in Korea and I wear it sometimes in Singapore. People stare at me in confusion haha

• 1 month later...

I have a pair of army admin black shorts which is M size. Wear already sure get hardon becuase it is so damn tight. When squat down, the pants will digg into my balls and push against my crouch. Didn't buy it on purpose as I thought I was M but turns out I L fit just nice.

Army admin black SHORTS?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone has a fetish on "powerful" guy such as Policeman or Secuirity Guard?

Last year, when I was at Changi Airport, I saw a very cute and fit policeman.i guess he is pure Singaporean. I followed him to toilet then pee beside him. Oh my god, his dick was huge and dark and long. I could not ever forget this scene.

Do u have any similar story?

I had a few occasions seeing them in toilets but didn't dare to take a peek as I think most of security guards or policemen are usually trained and seemed to notice if you are eyeing them so they usually will go cubicle for pee if they know someone following them.

• G_M changed the title to Experience / Fetish with Uniform (Schools / Army / Security / Police) (Compiled)(NSFW)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic