Male HQ

From Bw Archives 30 : 17 Dec 97- 06 Jan 98

HendryTan

I know a cunning attack on this website when I see one. My replies to these "Moralist" Communists ( MCs) are in this article.

***** Irrational postings were deleted by BW. Please do not respond further to such postings; you can't reason with a bigot. He has no life of his own and is so BORED that he will gladly spend all his time here barking more irrational remarks. He is always logging in to check for responses to his barkings, that's his twisted reward for his twisted mind. Just ignore him and let him bark at himself; don't even acknowledge that he existed. He is practically "gone" if we ignore his existence right ? :-) When he is BORED barking at his own shadow, he will leave. Be patient and leave the cleaning up of his dog shit to me. He may even impersonate the regulars but his dog shit postings still stink and you should know and ignore those too. *****

01/06/99 04:19:56

Name: friday

My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Hi everybody,I have an unexpected encounter during one of my busy day....Just complete renovation and someone just call on the cross line...due to miscommunication. I extend my invitation to clearfy the doubt. When this chap turn up..at a odd time. Sudden y, i realise the mistake i made. At about to stop him, we meet up at the lift......somehow my heart beat soooo fast,I can't understand but he really make me swept away. We talk at the nearby park,till 2am....it was so relax and comfortable with each other ...it been such a long long time to have such a "wonderful" sensation. So I extend again, my invitation to stay over nite till morning....we didn't do much just hugging and kissing, but we felt soooo good, but the next morning. I came to my sense and rea ise to be "myself".... so do him. I can't say those irresponsible words " miss u" n those mushy stuff moreover, it abit tooo fast.Just being stuck in between,if i grab it hard,might kill the new found relationship but if i let go,might end the relationshi .Gee, such a diffcult choice.So i let go,.....Alright, maybe this coming fews days will be missing him terrible but .....no choice lah. I think he think such a way too.Well, I don't mind to have such a good memory of our good time. Happy New Year and best regard to everybody.

01/05/99 15:02:16

Name: wong

Comments:

Don't be taken in by the flyers selling xxx-rated tapes. The guy will take yr order and arrange to exchange tape for cash (no checking of merchandise allowed). But when you finally play the tape, you'll find that it's not what you ordered. By then, the gu is gone with your money.

01/05/99 14:41:55

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Was pretty wet and high after a few drinks and partying at Suntec after the countdown.As it was nearing 3am I decided to head back home.As I was crossing the overhead bridge to Beach road I saw this incredible looking guy in a nice grey business shirt and dark jeans.Looked as though he had gone to a party as there were streamers in his hair.As I walked past him I flashed my sexiest smile and said "Hi".What incredible luck, he smiled back and we started talking.Soon we were walking and talking along Marina nd ended up near Crawford where we about to part ways.Suddenly he gently caressed my hands and asked me to spend the night with him.I was so happy as we booked a nice hotel room in Orchard and spent the remaining hours of the new year having passionate se sual sex.Its been a while since I had an encounter but the lovemaking in dim lights, in the bath tub and against the cupboard really drained me.We exchanged numbers and hopefuuly will meet up soon.It was a HAPPY NEW YEAR for me indeed!Hope you guys find s meone special and have a good and happy 1999!

01/05/99 08:23:53

Name: Anthony

Comments:

I found this flyer in my mailbox and there are a few gay VCDs among the "Normal" VCDs. The titles and their corresponding numbering are as follows : 62. Anal Sex 63. Man of a Kind 64. Mass Orgies (Man) 65. Best Buddies 66. Macho Man 67. Masculine Power 68. Homosexual Acts 69. Tranversite in Town 70. Bachelors Night 71. Lustful Desires For Man 72. Unethical Behaviour of Man 73. Sex with a boy 74. Mass Sodomy 75. My Husband's Boyfriend 76. Groings to Grams 77. Oral performance 78. Blow Job to Blow Job 79. Unnatural Sex 80. Happenings night in Gay Pubs If you are interested to know the price/get the VCDs, page 92864052. Please note that I'm not selling the VCDs or selling them on behalf of someone. All I am doing is sharing this information with you. I will not be responsible for anything should you want to get the VCDs.

01/05/99 06:41:49

Name: Zen

Comments:

Logical conclusion from all that legal discussion: It is not a crime to be a homosexual, but it is a crime to commit homosexual acts, whether in public or in private, whether with consent or not.

01/05/99 06:03:42

Name: Charles

Your Nationality: USA ang mo

Comments:

Hmmm! I'm really enjoying reading this discussion about cruising, public acceptance, etc. I'm reluctant to step in for fear of engaging in Western Cultural Imperialism, and in any case do not wish to comment on the politics of Singapore. Instead, I will comment on a couple similar issues in American politics and hopefully not bore you too much.

1) In well-known recent sodomy cases that wound up in precedent-setting court decisions, police arrested people for sodomy in their own homes after entering those homes for other reasons and discovering people having sodomy there. The most famous of course was Bowers vs. Hardwick (what an appropriate name!) in which the US Supreme Court held gays had no right to privacy under the US Constitution. Some states have held, however, that gays have a right to practice consenting sex in private under privacy rights of state constitutions.

2) Many states have passed laws forbidding recognition of gay marriages. I realize that monogamy and marriage are two different things (witness Clinton and Lewinsky) but support for marriage would seem to go together with support for monogamy.

As for myself, I have not committed to monogamy yet, but want more than a ONS. How that has wound up is that I try to become friends with the guys I have sex with, and try for ongoing situations rather than ONS. I don't have sex in public (I prefer the comfort of a bed, anyway) and rarely go with anyone unless I meet them in some sort of social situation where there is a chance to talk and establish whether there are some common interests. So that is one more option in ahboi's spectrum.

01/05/99 03:20:11

Name: actionkid

Comments:

powerbunga quoted the right clauses in the penal code. And yes.. IF we are to go to court, those are the two clauses that they'll use against us. But of course, do not let that dampen your spirits. Countries are all ruled by their laws so as to maintain a semblance of order. We have to respect the intentions. It does not mean that our existence is being covered up or restrained. I think it serves as a great reminder for each of us to watch our actions and avoid it where possible. The clause actually highli hts gaysex and cruising.. two things which seem to be controversial issues even in our community. The good thing is that it may actually help make our community more socially acceptable by promoting discreet sex and monogamy and condone cruising. There's lways a light somehow. As for acceptance, it is still a long way to go. We do not need acceptance from our society. The more important thing is for that self-acceptance which we should build up first. Anyway, I'm happy with my life and I know I am in cont ol. That helps a lot in helping me deal with the situations around me. I wish you guys the same too.. :) sigh.. all these dark issues are quite dampening.. anyone with latest sexual adventures? I've got a few... but umm.. dun dare to send them in for fear f being censured..(it's a personal thing..:{) PEACE!!

01/05/99 01:47:34

Name: Spunky

Comments:

Hmm...?xxx?...well, I am no legal fella, but I do believe that it is the homosexual act that is still illegal in this country. Actually, no-one really bothers unless you practise these illicit acts in the view of the public (I think cruising is one of suc an act?). If this was adopted from the British Legal system (again, I stressed I know shit nuts about law) then, I would reckon we ought to evolve and have a clause to state that 18 y/o have the right to choose their own orientation and to be held respon ible for their own sexual conduct. "Choose"..hmm..that's odd...I dun think it was ever a conscious choice that I made to be gay. I just am. I guess the only choice is to whether I am gong to deny myself or not. Thks, Actionkid and Ahboi...Again, your comments were good read. It is almost becoming a rountine to check in at the start and end of each day. Today i rather share something else with you. It is quite a happy thing, least in my point of view. I had been quite ill the past two days, being down with fever (and still having to drag myself to the office...thks Boss for your sympathy! Grrr). Couldn't sleep last night, feeling really awful. Then a friend rang. I couldn't speak much...you know how it is...each time I try to talk, I cough like someone with TB. Nevertheless, I needed some company. There wasn't anyone home then. Times like these, I wished had someone by my side to soothe me and just make me feel some worth. At that moment i rather be dead and gone (demented with fever lah!)...Ooops...I digressed..ANY-way, my friend seemed to understand how I felt, so he kept me company on the phone, just alking and talking and talking about everything under the sky. The thing is I did not even feel it such a drag to hear him speak. I was so soothed from the sound of his voice. I closed my eyes and listened to him....and it felt as he was just right beside me on the bed. I felt so warm (and it is not the fever, I tell you!). So cared for...it was so intimate. You know what, I barely know him. It was suppose to be one of those casual calls. Turned out otherwise, didn't it? *smile* He's such a nice man. I dun o what his intentions are, but I know I am appreciative of his company last night. I felt so wonderful. *sigh*

01/05/99 01:37:01

Name: powerbunga

Comments:

Under Sec 377 Cap 224 ( penal COde) Whoever voluntarily has carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, or woman, or animal commits an offence under this section. CONSENT by the victim is NO DEFENCE in this offence. If the other party had given consent; she also commits the same offence. Penetration is sufficient to prove that carnal inertcourse has taken place. ANy police officer may arrest without warrant. Under Sec 377A Cap 224 (Penal COde): ANy male person who in private or public a)commits or abets the commision of, or b) procures or attemptes to procure the comission by any male person of any act of gross indecency with another male person commits an offence under this section. Acts of gross indecency consists of revolting acts like sucking the penis of another performing the act of masturbation on another male oerson, or caressing the buttocks of another person. Any police officer may arrest wihtout warrant. ( This para is directly taken out from the Statues of Singapore and so has stated veyr clearly) Then under SEction 22 of the Miscellaneous Offence act Soliciting in public places( In AJ terms crusing) This section describe the offence of loitering or soliciting in public roads or places for the purpose of prosituition or any other immoral purpose. To loiter or solicit for the purpose other than those above is not an offence under this section. The person who loiters or solicits can either be male or female. It is under this section that explains why police can arrest anyone who cruise in public places. And also if your were to touch those undercovers your are liable under the 377a Cap 224. Therfore u will be charged for 2 offences. As for the declaration of 302 during NS is just an declaration. As they presume that u had not commit those offences yet so U are not liable for arrest.

01/04/99 16:00:01

Name: ?xxx?

Comments:

hi, can anybody comment on this: a friend of mine mentioned something that goes like this: IT is a CRIME to be a homosexual in singapore, punishable by a jailterm. and this is stated in the penal code or whatever you call that thing lah!...he says it was adapted from a british law from which the singapore law is based. i am not sure whether what he meant was the person or the homosexual act!...assuming it is the person, then being gay means you can be jailed because you are gay! can anyone suggest some proof by quoting some laws that are actually written and published in singapore...etc..etc..blah..blah! i find this really mind-boggling because if this is true, then all those going into their NS and classified as 302 should be jailed, right? whatever!

01/04/99 14:28:42

Name: ahboi

Comments:

hahaha, spunky... indeed, my piece was meant to be satirical but i did post my alternative proposition in earnest. after all, is not perspective vital to one's belief system ? :)

the divide between do or die is often decided by one's approach (this individual approach will of cos' become a consensus of sort when enough individuals within a group subscribe to the same). the context (as opposed to content) of a phenomenon does not r main static. it evolves with the changing vista of one's view. as we trod down the path of life, we quite often end up looking at same issues quite differently; not so much due to the change in nature of content but more so from the angle we view it. to d aw from a simple scale model, we can generally agree that present public view of gay existence on the island has shifted in spectrum towards one of tolerance, if not acceptance. yet the content of gay ethos had not deviated much from whence it came from. f the underlying non-acceptance of gay lifestyle by the public is based solely on the non-viability of a [adam + steve] formula, as opposed to the universally accepted [adam + eve], then it doesn't really matter how many [steves] [adam] boffed. to this sa e public, it just will not go down well ... no pun intended. :)

having said that, perhaps it should be made clear that like most, i subscribe to the same belief that croozing is not gay ethos in it's entirety. we are after all creative creatures *smile* and are multi-faceted in our needs for expression and communicati n. at the same time, i do so believe that people (yes, both plu and others *grin*) grapple with sex in our own way. some may have more resonance of validity than others (depending on which yardstick we apply) but it ultimately have nothing to do with the exual viability of others who chose differently (whichever the motivation). quite simply, some function better in the day, others are designed to dabble with the nocturne. and yet still for some , the choice is quite obvious between being lonely in the co pany of others and being alone by oneself.

and if i may be condescending, u are not _uptight_ as u had self-described. hehe. u had chosen your stanchion of belief and is living proof that the gay ethos as in the ray of light, is only but a spectrum. we are different within the shifts yet the same ithin the band. makes sense ? :)

01/04/99 14:14:23

Name: cyclist

Your Fav Body Type: well tonned

Comments:

i was at east coast on sunday cycling and boy , there were alot of people rollerblading. and most of them are gays. one look and i could tell. there was a group of guys near the fort road drink/toilet who really look good. --(straight, not sissy like the est) the crowd was a mix...but generally well well endowed with muscular bods...h/w some were very effieminate turning me off. but on the whole, quite an eyeful.... one of the guys near the drink stall looke dreally great.....with a pierced nipple...hhhmm m

01/04/99 13:50:11

Comments:

Hahahah! Trust you to cum up with a perspective like dat, ahboi! I can fully understand your point of view.. and yeah.. it does take plenty of courage to actually face up to it. Hehehe.. I recall golfnut's episode... I think that's hilarious! We all miss him, dun we? Anyway, Spunky, you're not uptight. I'd like to think that you have a discerning mind which is still grappling with the right and wrong. We all deal with our own demons in our own ways. You have every right to feel the way you do with regard to our lifestyles.. Views differ, but ultimately, what we all seek is that peace of mind.. :)

01/04/99 12:46:55

Name: Spunky My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Hmmm....this site gets better and better....the kinda things that get churned out on this page really intrigues me! Keep the good work guys. Ahboi....I thoroughly enjoyed reading your last message. It was very witty....was that intended? Or were you actua ly serious that one should admire the courage, creativity and community that manifest the world of "croozing"? Haha..I dunno. I dun think I can agree with any of that. But what I could relate is that where else can PLU congregate prior to the internet, pu s and clubs? Well, now there are places like these "str8-jacket places", why continue to lurk and grope in the dark? Then again, someone once ask me if there was any difference between cruising in Fort Rd, Ang Siang, watever streets, and cruising in the i ternet, pubs or clubs if the intentions remained the same...i.e. the satisfaction of our base needs. I don't think there is. Like you said, AhBoi, they are just different guises. I guess it is the manner and the intention of cruising that is a cause for c ncern. Do I even dare to point out that Str8 fellas crooze to, but they pay a token at the end of the meeting. Hm. = | Maybe I'm just uptight that way.... but that's me. Yours humbly, Spunky.

01/04/99 11:29:38

Comments:

perhaps i should, at this juncture, join the fray on croozing behaviour with an alternative proposition :)

foremost, i personally think the term, "croozing" had become overtly cliched and unfortunately, often connotate negative [moral] images. already i see it being assigned with less than desirable descriptives in recent postings.. :) in the singapore homo-ma e context, the term not surprisingly, immediately conjures up "toilet, bush-by-the-beach and sauna sex" imageries. not that it is inaccurate, but it remain that croozing (surprise, surprise) is more than that. we neglect to give due credit where it rightf lly deserves. namely, the _character_ traits :

a.) courage - one wud think that approaching a stranger for more than a light is a matter of course. but it isn't. what more a sexual overture where the perpetrator needs an armour of tremendous courage in order to headoff any rejection that may be thrown in his face, not to mention the damage that may be incurred to his ego in the process. detractors would be quick to claim that such courage are pseudo, the act being brought upon by desperation. but that is as well as saying someone who pushes hard to pas his exams for fear of failing can be likewise categorised; both motivators being negative, but i digress.

b.) creativity, inspired no less by exasperation perhaps, but still, we have often heard those oh so clever opening lines and witnessed how quickly the law of physics had been harnessed to facilitate the dynamical contortions of the protaganists, to the e tent of gymnastic proportions, particularly in the toilet cubicles. and the attire, i tell u, are nothing short of the imaginative. er.. bottle on left with hankie on right back pocket ? *grin*

c.) compassion - the emotional bridge which forms when the croozer meets the croozee; look upon it as an elevated form of male bonding, if u will. who can forget THAT magical thrill that zings from the bollocks to the brain when the gaydar isolate THE one amongst many. and yes, for a fleeting moment, we belonged as well as become someone's belonging. so what if it's not eternal. while we had it, it was pure, in essence at least.

d.) community - we are still here after all these years. so what else needs to be said ? :)

to the critics of overt public gay behaviour, it is worthwhile, perhaps to take a step back and look at the outline. what avenues do plu have in terms of "meeting the right person" if there were no common ground, in every sense of the word. and prior to t e internet, a croozing joint, other than the bush, toilet or sauna, is also existent in other public guises, like libraries, cafes, etc. BUT the operative word is _public_. and if we throw in two st8 acting plu (as most of u dudes here would wish to be se n as *smile*) to the potboiler, there will be further reticence in making contact, simply for fear of making the wrong conclusion. so, how else are the 2 souls going to connect ? to a certain extent, this phenomenon applies the same for the hetero couple- o-be. having said that, it is easy for one to claw at the sexual effrontery that is deemed to be rampant in the gay ethos. we all know enough 'proper reasons' to condemn such 'undesirable traits that give gays a bad name'. but consider this : why should t e gay sexual norm be a st8 (jacketed) version; to denote our non-abnormality ? if so, isn't there a trade-off somewhere ? :-)

01/04/99 08:48:57

Name: OnlyU My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: tall & lean

Your Nationality: Singapore PR

Comments:

It was 1st of January 1999, Sunday at about 4pm in the Kallang Stadium, I meet this guy in the gym and tried to approach him but failed. I like him so much because he is the type of person that I'm long looking for; Bespectacled and single eyelid, lean bo y, at about 1.70m,and he when to weight his body I managed to peep at his weight, at about 60kg. When he was doing his leg press, I tried to talk to him but seem he was not interested. I was telling myself that may be he is not PLU. When I was about to le ve the place, he came out to the vending machine and get a can of drink, while waiting for his friend still in bathing. Thereafter, on the sameday at about 1 a.m. I saw him talking to his friends at the entrance of Taboo. I was delighted to see him there ut at the end I couldn't get any chance to know him, I saw him leaving with his friend and heading to WhyNot. After that, my hear sank and lost. I wanted so much to talk to him and khow him, eventhough many people may think that he is not that great, but o me he is cute, decent and straight-acting. It doesn't matter whether he has boyfriend or not,as long as I can get to know him and befriend with him, that's all what I want. I want him to know this is how I feel to him and anyone come to know this guy, p ease e-mail to me or let him know. Thanks!

01/04/99 08:18:07

Name: Sotong

Comments:

Yo! A Happy New Year to one and all! And a great welcome to Cuthbert, Still Lonely, Eric, Jon and Spunky too.

I think that by and large, the S'pore govt has grown increasing tolerant over the years. I mean since when was the last time you read about them doing another one of those gay raids etc. Like what the rest have mentioned, regular checks are inevitable and actually good for social order. Furthermore, they are conducted across the board at all entertainment joints, NOT just gay ones.

As our society mature, so has our govt to a certain extent. Wasn't it our govt who allowed 'R' rated films to be screened? Wasn't it some people in our society like the Ah Sohs who were the first to cry foul and say "What's S'pore coming to?" Wasn't it du to such pressures that the govt decided on the compromise of settling on R(A) instead? Hence, we shouldn't always put the blame on our govt. It could be that there are people amongst us who are just not ready for an openly gay society.

Increasingly our govt has become quite tolerant. And I do believe that if it comes straight from the horse's mouth (i.e. LKY) then it should be true. That explains the proliferation of the likes of Venom, Tampines Spa and Sparts etc. Not only do they exis but they thrive too. You see, it is obvious that our govt cannot openly condone the gay lifestyle but at least they close an eye on its existence... that's till some radical Ah Sohs or the black sheep amongst us spoil the whole scene by making a fool of hemselves in public.

No one can arrest you if you talk to another guy in public. But if you choose to use a public venue like toilets or entertainment joints for your sexual escapades, then even a normal guy-girl can be arrested too. Generally speaking, the gay scene in S'por is too sex oriented. The social side of it is reletively absent. It seems like being with another guy usually means sex and little else. If we can value and promte the social part just as much and confine our sexual activities to either homes or hotels, nobody and lest of all out govt can fault us on anything. By all means have your coffee at Starbucks etc with a group of guys/gays and you'll not be harassed... but step out of line by doing things which even normal couples will not do in public is really asking for trouble. Hence if you choose to grab some str8 guy's dick without his consent, then don't blame others for the consequences.

Let's start the new year by believing our society is by and large maturing and our govt becoming more tolerant. The rest is up to us to better our own image in the public's eye.

Peace to all.

01/04/99 01:25:24

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Well...good morning, one and all. It's lovely today. Sun is shining brightly, and my boss is away for the first half of the day. That would give me just about enough time to settle in and detach myself from the weekend mood. Actionkid, I must admit that I ain't a saint either. I have done my share of cruising at a very early age. No-one talks about homosexuality. I didn't know what I was feeling...so whatelse was there to do, but to venture into the seedy world of cruising. y eyes were certainly opened ....and sometimes I wished they never did. Still get the shudder to recall what I had done before. I'm thankful that I'm still alive and healthy. One thing I hated myself for was to let my libido do the dictating. It should ne er have been. Hanging out in the toilets, and dark areas..GESH...I felt like I was walking the streets...I hated myself...I still do for having done so. Every so often, these memories pop into my head and it really depresses me after that. I can't reconci e with what I had done. We have to tackle these issues because the public already have a preconceived idea that gay people are basically promiscuous and morally decadent people. I am still trying to convince myself that this is not true. Me, a gay fella.. ind it hard to disagree with their opinions. All I can see are people cruising one another for ONS....I see relationships never last because of this sort of behaviour. Monogamy will never be possible if we don't steady our desires. The love felt in Soton 's story can never be because we can never be true to our partners. I rather remain closeted and hope that my partner will too. Least I know we both wouldn't be out there "kui hun" (horsing around), and have no-one but each other to depend on. Is that the best idea? I dunno...but sounds good for now. Man, I'm actually quite frighten.

01/03/99 20:23:49

Comments:

hiya hiya hiya! Hey, it is nice to see soooo many new cummers on this page and I am very happy that you guys find this page somewhat beneficial in more ways than one..;P It sure has helped me deal with a lot of my own personal issues, and I'm glad that yo guys feel the same way..;P

Jon, as I read your posting, I can't help cringing coz, honestly speaking, I have not been a saint either and I have sorta done what your fren did myself. I guess it is hard to explain it.. the first week can be so intense that you lose all focus and indu ge too much in the emotions.. to the point of being too overwhelmed. But once the emotions settle in, you start becoming realistic.. and that is where things start falling into place again. All I can say to you is that YOU have done nothing wrong. Your fr end prolly needed to sort out his own emotions and you end up being the victim of circumstance. Thus, do not feel so down. Keep your head up knowing that you have done nothing wrong and that things will somehow pick up again for you. The saddest thing you can do now is to hold on to that week-old feelings... treasure the happy moments.. but don't dwell on the past. If things are to happen, I am certain it will..

And Cuthbert, glad to know that we can be of service ;) . Yeah.. it is not an easy world out there.. but as you rightly put it, you are not alone.. :) . And Spunky.. hey.. I was one of those guys who defy your understanding with regards to cruising at dark f rested areas, okay! Heheh.. well.. we all do stupid things sometimes and you can never tell when our libido decide to control our thoughts..;P And doing it with strangers can be such a thrill! Looking back, I do realise the dangers and the risks I took.. ut, well.. we only live ONCE. And a risk can sure kick up the adrenaline flow and give us a big rush! But on a more serious note, I do agree that we should not play up the anonymous sex and cruising thing. It should not be a habit for us to pick up. As fo political and human rights issue here in Singapore.. well.. we are still given the rights as a citizen of Singapore. But where orientation is concerned, it is still kinda iffy coz cruising and gaysex are still regarded as an offence under the penal code nd we can be charged if there is substantial evidence or if we're caught red-handed. But i guess the govt handling of the situation is still rather cautious. As you've rightly put it, our govt are very much concerned about religious harmony and political tability. These two things are the main pillars for the clamp down of activities, be it public demonstrations, through publications or the internet. Thus, we should strive to make this webpage as apolitical and a-religious as we can, to avoid any head on ollision with the law. As for homosexuality, I guess the main counter issue against it would be that it is a deviant lifestyle which poses a threat to the morality of our society. Thus, I guess if we WANT to be accepted somewhat, we have to tackle the iss e of morality first.. and that, I suppose, will have to include promoting monogamy, safe sex, etc etc etc... We are what we are and changing the way we are can be the more daunting task. But, with all that said, perhaps it is best that we just go on with ur lives as we see fit and place plenty of trust on our own sense of right and wrong, and judgement of situations. We all have to be responsible for our actions, and though it may be tough, I'm sure karma will make it all worthwhile.. :)

Have a great new year boys and work hard!

01/03/99 16:21:12

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Happy New Year to you readers and writers of BB. Although I have only just (as in an hour ago) stumbled upon this page, it is in my own humble opinion that this is one of the better sites I have come across. It has been such an interesting read that I fee I do myself little justice if I remain as a backbencher. Hence, my comments: WRT the social acceptance of the gay culture, well, I think there has been some general acceptance already. I don't think many actually blink an eye seeing a loud (I could not come up with any other word apart from that which would be the least offensive. ...Pardon my naiviety...would it be offensive to call someone "campy"?) gay person walking down the street.Neither has there been many, if any at all, cases of gay bashing. Police checks on gay pubs and clubs do not constitute an official crackdown on the gay community. As someone mentioned earlier (could it be ahboi?), all pubs and clubs are subjected to one form of raid or another. I could not agree more. Standard procedures. Let's not read too much between the lines. I'm actually glad there are these ra ds. That's what makes this country safe by any standards (GAWD, I sound so PAP...but I give credit to where it is due). Now, wrt raids on cruising areas, well, I don't blame the boys in blue, these areas aren't any better than the seedy red-light streets f Geylang. I will never understand why these places exist in the first place. I feel that it is a real degradation to our own self-respect....and not to mention how unsafe it is. Perhaps there's a good reason why people do cruise in dark forested areas li e Fort road...If someone could share that reason with me, I'm all ears. But for now, I don't see how groping in the dark with a stranger could be in any way healthy. I am curious about another thing, are gay people in Singapore denied of any political/human rights that we cannot but jolt the govt to publicly acknowledge our existence? The issue here is more than the issue of our sexual orientation. We live in a countr with many religions. This alone spins off many other issues which could just rock the boat a bit more than we know. We must consider carefully then if our plight is that bad before we make any noise. We may be opening a Pandora box. Well, those are off my head comments which in no way had any intentions to offend. Good evening to you all! And a great week ahead.

01/03/99 15:22:05

Name: Jon My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Kiss & Hug Your Fav Body Type: Sturdy

Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

I have bn following the BB and this is my first posting. This is an article of disappointment and might bore some readers :( I know a guy recently (1 week) and we went out together. I think we enjoy each other's company and in my heart I was thinking we might develop into a deeper relationship. On X'mas he gave me a present. To my surprised it was a tie and on the card he wr te "With Luv,XXX". That was only our second date. On two dates, he send me home. I thought to myself that my the 'perfect man' has come into my life :) Recently, I page him he did not reply. For 2 days I message/page him but to no avail. It was not that he is busy with work or what but I begin to sense something went wrong. I have a premonition that he was trying to avoid me. I was completely devasta ed, felt heart broken. I thought that even we can't be together but we can still remain as friends! But he just left without a word. It was such a blow to me that now I become moody and demoralized and lost confidence in relationship completely. I called my only PLU friend, who was my ex-bf abt this matter. He consoled me that night. The following nite, guess what??? he called me up and tell me that we shouldn't be friends anymore coz he's heartbroken and disappointed in me! My God!!! what wa he talking about. He told me that he still likes me and was waiting for me. (he did not tell me b4 since the break up) After that I know why he react that way coz the night b4 I told him that I like someone else. He was disappointed and said he did not want to see me again. He even terminate his mobile phone line. These 2 incident happened at the same time and I was almost goin crazy. It was the darkest, most unhappy New Year I ever had in my 22 yrs of life.

01/03/99 15:19:27

Name: Cuthbert My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: i'm still GREEN! Your Fav Body Type: tanned, muscular, lean

Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Hi guyz! Although I'm still green and new to the scene, I feel that I know all of you already through those numerous postings in the past (still reading them like my bible! Thanx Actionkid, Sotong, Ahboi, Edmund and the rest. .). After so many years of wondering whether I am 'normal' and feeling like a freak while others are enjoying themselves, I'm finally able to end my years of searching for the true 'me'. I found out that I am not alone. I am what I am and nobody and chang the fact that I am gay, what is, is. (In fact, I used to blame my parents for making me what I am. I read somewhere that it is scientifically proven that homosexuality can be passed down by the mother's genes!) After a found out about BW and Yawning Brea this holiday (Yes, it's my holiday and Jimmy, we may be in the same campus! *wink*), I feel that I had found a path out of the darkness that I had always been groping in alone. There are plenty of People Like Us, people who have endu ed times far worst than these.

OK enough of my ramblings for now. I got a lot of readings to do...Ciao! Hope that all of u had a (s)eXciting New Year!!

01/02/99 17:14:26

Name: Eric

Comments:

This is my first posting as I'm a silent reader all this while. Well, what I can say about gay life is, we need a circle of friends whom we can talk to and help out each other, especially in difficult times, by just being a good listener and probably offe some advice. I think this is more important than any other things. I stand to be corrected....just my thoughts. Finally 'Happy New Year' and may 1999 brings good health and lots of wealth to all of you!!

01/02/99 05:21:59

Name: still_lonely My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: a good hug is all I'll ask

Your Fav Body Type: muscles Your Nationality: sg-chinese

Comments:

Hi guys. Will be going to BKK this coming weekend....for shopping and to explore its famous nite-lifes for the 1st time. Just wondering if any like-minded guys will care to accompany me - kind of apprehensive about going into the go-go bars alone after hearing all sorts of stories. Any advices will be welcomed too. Always curious about saunas - can guys with spects see in the steam rooms. Pretty dumb question huh?; what the heck, I'm lonely and curious.

01/02/99 02:16:23

Your Nationality: USA ang min

Comments:

H A P P

Y N E W

Y E A R

Stay mari kita, and proofread your work!

01/02/99 02:13:39

Comments:

H A P P

Y N E W

Y E R

Stay mari kita!

01/01/99 15:21:31

Comments:

Happy New Year. May 1999 be a prosperous year when soulmates meet and love blossoms. Be ever hopeful as things Will change for the better.

01/01/99 13:17:06

Name: west side story

Comments:

hello guys! Just like to share with you my thoughts on gay acceptance in Singapore. Well, I thought that essentially Singapore is a conservative society, no matter how westernised some may think. I find that the government is basically quite tolerant towa ds the gay community, but we should not try our luck by pushing it further. Some of you mentioned about the happenings in MRT toilets and other places. Well, I guess those fellas are pushing their luck too much, and these activities may resulted in a seri us crackdown on gays......I would really think that we should be discreet about our activities regardless of whatever is said or implied. Have yourself a great great 1999!

12/31/98 11:52:51

Name: sandgroper My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Yes please

Your Fav Body Type: smooth Your Nationality: Australian

Comments:

HAPPY NEW YEAR fromSANDGROPER IN AUSTRALIA

12/31/98 09:53:31

Name: malbroman

Comments:

Singapore is slowly but surely becoming more gay positive. Accepting gays takes time, we cannot expect society to accept us overnight. Before we bash our govt. for not respecting gay rights etc, we must ask ourselves, how many of PLUs seek our parents app oval of their sons being gays. If our mothers/fathers cannot accept that fact, how could we expect the govt. to accept us as what we are?

I feel that PLUs in singapore expect to much, they want gay clubs, marriage among gays etc. These things takes time. Positive Gay movies are shown in singapore, Music by gay singers can be bought, I once even seen a copy of Advocate in Tower Books. Places like Taboo, Sugar etc are opening up, I am sure the cops know places like Taboo are for gays, but its still open. All these are signs that Singapore is being more gay friendly. Even in USA, Gays are not really accepted by the general public. Most gays thi k that America is gay friendly but its not. Gays are still being entrapped (George Micheal) and worse, being beaten to death which happen to a young gay man last month. Only the state of Hawaii accept gay marriages and the rest of America still do not.

I got an e-mail from a friend in Australia that the cops there still patrolling to arrest gays. So, in advance countries like USA and Australia do not accept gays what do we expect from our singapore government. However, in UK, one minister in the Blair g vernment is openly gay, thats a good news. I belive in LKY's words, he is one fellow who is not afraid to say what he thinks, so I trust him. Before anyone of us criticise the govt. Stop and think, if not for them, we will not have houses to stay, educati n, health care, excellent transport and places like Taboo to open. Like what AK said, we do not have to OUT ourselves, we just need to be ourselves and continue to live our lives positively instead of complaining. To those who still blame our govt. in not accepting gays, I have a question for you, What have you done to p omote gays in singpaore, have you declared yourselves gay and demand to be accepted? If none of you have OUTted yourselves what do you expect? I am sorry if I offended anyone.

12/31/98 05:31:39

Comments:

okay.. lemme sort out my thoughts.. the earlier someone wondered why it is that we cannot have a publicly declared gay hangout here in Singapore. As mentioned in my earlier posting, and also spoken by our SM, it is not a matter of the govt accepting it.. ut rather, is the public ready to embrace the culture? You jumped on many assumptions... Firstly, you assumed that Spartacus is located 'out of the way' from the public.And you claim that no straight guys go there. These assumptions are not objective. I d not like all the raids and monitoring either.. but I do not wrong them for doing so for the simple reason that our culture is still facing hard opposition from certain stratas of our society, and hence, the authorities need to keep a check somewhat to en ure that the peace is not broken. As you said, the public is more tolerant nowadays.. and similarly, so are the police. Have you ever crossed path with the police on this? Have you actually gone through court proceedings where such stuffs are being dealt ith? If not, please do not assume. I am not one who is into politics.. but I can reason based on what I see and what I know.. simple facts which throws light on many things. I know that the police will usually act on complaints or feedback. I trust our SM s word when he said that there will be no entrapment exercises to nab gays. Being a politician, he cannot afford to say something which can drag him down. Basically, entrapments exercises are a waste of money and time, and the resources can be put to bett r use elsewhere. Gays, in general, do not cause social havoc. But others might not be happy with the 'negative' influence that might unfold should we be let to 'run free'. I do not foresee a national acceptance of gays in the short term.. we're still far way from that. But I do think that times are changing and we are liberalising. But to what extent, we are still not certain.

Still, with all that said, I think ultimately, what we all want to see is for our own personal pleasure. We want a gay hangout. We want to be allowed to hold hands and kiss in public. We want to be recognised in marriage, etc... Each one of us probably wa t something to those effect.

Well, I personally feel no need for such recognition. But if those are what you wish, well.. you can keep on hoping and praying for them... But I still say, live in reality, man, instead of holding so much dissatisfaction...

12/31/98 02:03:54

Name: someone My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: slim/twink/musc

Your Nationality: Malaysia

Comments:

Just would like to invite you guys to my new home page. Happy New Year. keep those stories coming.

12/31/98 00:50:24

Comments:

this is not to join the thread on "LKY's commentary on the future of gays in singapore depending on .... impinges on others" but it is pertinent, i think, to highlight that ALL entertainment nightspots on the island, are subjected to police checks one way or another; if not for drugs, then underaged drinking.

of course, this is not to say what [someone, the nick] had opined is abstract. nonetheless, it is prudent not to fall into generalisation either. having said that, what about this concept :

if we can't keep them out, get them in(to) our fold ! the policing authority need not be perceived as loathesome, although i must admit that it is quite tempting to use them as bogeyman or practice for improving our dart throwing skills. but hey, the unif rmed guys can be a great turnon and who knows, vastly improve the visual landscape in the joint, once we re-engineered the paradigm. we only need to take the best (traits of 'em) and leave the rest. :) this may seemed frivolously preposterous, but wasn't hat what we said before man landed on the moon ?

12/30/98 19:58:11

Name: someone My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

well....spartacus is out of the way for the public and i really seriously think it does not cause any disturbance to the population out there and even more doubt if straight guys go there at all..........AND SO ......why do the police still want to check n it? MY point is.....you can't even open a gay public place without the police coming in to check on you.....why can't we even have a place to ourselves and do whatever we want with it as long as it does not transcend its boundary?? the authority is NOT relenting no matter what u say, AK...if anything i rather think the public is more open-minded than the police.....IF NOT, we would have a gay murdered out in the streets by now.....and in the dead of night, the public would not care bout you, but the police would go about checking the identities of suspicious-looking pple.... I will only believe in the 'the authority does not interfere;we only let the society decide for themselves' bullshit when we can truly open a gay place and have gays hang around in it with NO interference from the police...OF course that is NEVER to happe .......(and why can' we if we DON'T disrupt the peace outside the place?) AK...you say that once KY made that statement, it would be true.......SP is living proof that the statement does not hold.

12/30/98 04:42:00

Comments:

hey dong dong.. point noted. But you know what's great about our Singapore Government? The moment they make a public comment, they will make sure that things WILL get done as they said it would... ;) And what SM Lee said shall be carried out coz he is, aft r all, a highly respected politician. His words cannot be doubted... ;) BUT, I agree that we should be cautious. We should not go out into the streets and shout out loud about our happiness. And neither should we go on a cruising rampage. As i mentioned in the earlier posting.. the key point is to be discreet. Do not make a nuisance of ourselves in public. Respect others and do not cruise someone incessantly to the point of being a total jackass.

Incidentally, I wish to recall this incident which happen d to me just two evenings ago. I was over at SC for a haircut and since I had time to kill, I thought of checking out the toilet scene there again.. it's been a long time. Anyway, all the cubicles were taken, except one. I went in and casually peered at t e shadows below the partition. I could sense that something was afoot... and I was right. The guy next to me was giving a hand job to the guy next to him. The other chap sorta saw me peeping and immediately gave hand gestures for me to join in. I didn't. ignored him and just shook my head. But within a few minutes, that guy actually slid himself under the partitions till he came up to mine!! I was shocked! And in my state of shock, he tried to grapple for my zipper and was pressing hard against me! Shees . I felt totally outraged and gave him a hard push before opening the cubicle door with a rather loud bang. There were guys outside and they saw what was happening. I guess I was extremely close to being caught in a fix but.. well... I think I had my grou ds covered. I was molested and outraged. I was more angry than embarrassed. I walked out of the toilet in a huff and went straight home.

Thus, things like this does happen. And it is these sorta shit that gives gays a bad name. It is these sorta shit hat will get us involved with the law.... and it is this very shit that gets the public outraged by our kind of 'lifestyle'.

For the young guys who are just coming out, all I can say is that you keep your options open. Sexuality is not just about pers nalities.. it is a way of life. We need not come OUT. I do not believe in OUTing. I believe in acceptance. Accept your sexuality and just live your life the way you want to. For vanity's sake, you can try building up your bod or take up sports.. but it do s not make you a more complete person... When I was younger, I did try building up, but I stopped coz I already felt good about myself.. even now. I started when I was 15 but I never searched for an identity. Somehow, over the years, I've learned to accep myself. I am still non-compliant when it comes to labels. I can be gay or straight or bi.. depending on my mood. Neither do I hang out at the discos or pubs.. I can do that when I want to, with friends, etc.. but it is not the kind of lifestyle I want to be stuck in. Be happy with who you are. I think we've all got great things going for us.. it is just a matter of setting our minds to it.. :)

okay.. enuff of my rambling.. Well.. it IS the end of the year now.. perhaps it is a good time for all of us t think ahead and make things happen in the year ahead.. :)

HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!

12/30/98 01:56:19

Comments:

Hi guys. Ah, our common aim. The maximisation of happiness and dealing effectively with pain as it comes (not creating more misery ourselves). etc, use your energies to improve yourself instead of persisting in misery. As for 'how', you are doing fine. Believe yourself more than others. You alone knows what makes you truly happy.

For myself, I do not allow the question of my sexuality to stagnate my life, though I am still searching for an answer.

I share this for the good of those as uncertain as I am. If it is your path, take it bravely with no regrets and don't complain. But if it is not, don't deceive yourself either. Take care all of you. Peace and Love.

I must create a system, or be enslaved by another man's.

--------William Blake.

12/29/98 19:03:11

Name: Adrian

Comments:

In response to actionkid's comments : BRAVO!! Well said in deed. Its just too sad that the gay scene in Singapore is a tad too pre-occupied with looks, but then again, we are living in a visually dominated world and we men are biologically made up to resp nse more to visual stimulations of various kinds. A friend from the States told me that over there , there are pubs and places where gays just hang out together , though still essentially a singles bar it is more relaxed and ppl there are more into making friends. But there are places like those in Singapore as well. As for the 'Gay Mould' comment, I cannot agree more but I feel that a lot of us are mistaken that such a lifestyle is the way especially for the younger ones who just came out. I went through hat phase a year ago when I thought that being gay meant being highly sexually active but I sorted that out soon enough. To each his own, but we do have to tell the younger ones ( many are 'coming out' at a younger age ) that that is not THE WAY but one o the ways you can lead your life. I am afraid that many young guys out there are under the wrong impression and maybe suffering severe identity crisis or confusion with regard to their identity and inclinations. We all work for happiness and peace of mind I only hope I can help those in need to sort out their problems cos there was no one to help me when I was confused and utterly mislead by what I saw. Any comments??

12/29/98 16:42:24

Comments:

I�ve a friend who�s a police inspector with the Special Branch and he did slipped a little on the police monitoring the activities at Spart�s. Didn�t wanna ask more lest he becomes suspicious, so guys, just be extra careful for the time being while you�re there.

To etc, allow me to cover areas not mentioned yet. You walk into a discotheque where beautiful people gather and conclude you�re pits... But life doesn�t just exist in a disco; if you look at life in general, you�d know there�s so many ordinary people out there.. ordinary and contented. If you hadn�t stepped into that disco, you wouldn�t have felt as bad about yourself, rite? I know what it�s like too when you�re with someone better. There�s this tendency to compare. But it�d bring about unnecessary misery too.

Like what Charles has said, all�s not lost. Of course you cannot change the world; you can only change the man in the mirror. Most important of all, you have to work on your self-esteem. If you cannot change your looks, you can at least change the way you look. Build up your physique by either going to a gym or thru regular swims. Look at your dressing too. I�ve friends 10 years younger than me whom others have mistaken as my elder brother simply because of their attire! Try also to feel and think young.

Having said all that, I conclude too that you�re just voicing your disappointment at your gay life and ability to attract other males. Afterall, I don�t suppose in your daily life, people talk to you only if you look young or delicious, rite? Anyway, the e�s a greater world out there and the gay portion would only dominate a part of it. Hence work on your interactive/social skills too. Rely more on your character to give you better mileage than relying on looks. Whoever values you purely on appearance isn t really worth your long-term friendship either.

That�s it for now. Here�s wishing all a Happy New Year!

12/29/98 11:30:09

Name: Dong Dong

Comments:

This is with reference to Actionkid's earlier comment on SM Lee's statement when he was interviewed by CNN a couple of weeks ago. I urge everyone to treat what SM Lee said with cautious skepticism. This is no signal that our govenrment is relaxing its sta ce on this particular area. After all, he is first and foremost a politician. How else would you expect him to respond to that question when interviewed by a US station?

We have heard too often the line about this is not for the government but for the people to decide. Think about it, in Singapore, more than in any country, public perception and view of social issues are in fact carefully nutured, crafted and shaped by the government! So the government policy making mechanism is ultimately behind the s -called public acceptance thing.

Again, I would like to remind all to be extremely circumspect in your activities and your lifestyle if you value your career and life in Singapore. Sorry if I sound like a wet blanket to some of you who believe that th re is a gllimmer of hope for PLUs in Singapore. Thanks.

12/29/98 09:05:42

Comments:

hahaha, jimmy dear, WHAT are u thinking ! using my nick to post me a message ... got carried away with your right hand, hmmm ? well, sadly, there is no recent success to tote. however, i did had a close brush with a young chink earlier while trapped insi e a shopping mall by the downpour. to kill time while waiting for the rain to let up, i went inside a shop to browse and was on the verge of purchasing a T when i noticed this pair of hound-dog eyes strained on me. they belonged to a face which was of the cute kind, soft and creamy, coupled with luscious lips begging to be kissed. we kinda did the crooze-circling dance, checking each other out when i concluded that he was a tad young for my preference; and that if anything were to eventuate, it would not e more than a toilet bout whereupon, i left the place unclaimed and he, untainted. hence i'm pleased to announce that my virginity is intact, for today. :) then again, the day is not quite over as yet and who knows, i may get lucky. hahahahah.

12/29/98 08:34:12

Comments:

Dear Ahboi:

I'd definitely post more salacious details if there were any. Spent most of the trip going up and down the bus and on the bus in Seoul CIty (geez the traffic is still pretty bad).

Must confess I didn't see many PLUs on the streets.. probably wasn't looking in the right places. There were certainly discos and nightclubs aplenty, even one going by the name of "Viagra" [yeah... it's close to the American army base but it's a really re lly aweful name duncha think ?] No chance to enter and look c tho'. You know how packaged tours are ... rush rush here and there. Anyway, I was there to just relax, follow the tour and not think at all.

Don't worry... will report if ANYthing does happen. In the meantime, keep up with those cruising stories. How about some of your latest successes ahboi *wink*

12/29/98 02:57:49

Comments:

Wat IS this image of being GAY like?? I think we should not be too preoccupied defining what makes a guy gay and instead, focus on living a fruitful life regardless of orientation. How do we abolish all the presumptions? Being gay does not mean having a g eat looking body and talk of nothing but sex. Cruising is not an institution in the gay psyche and neither are ONS and casual sex. By being gay, we need not act sissy or bitchy or polygamous or pumped up or whatever.. Being gay is as human as any other or entation and there are no such thing as a gay mould!

etc talked about going to the gay clubs.. well.. I'd suggest that you go there just for the fun and the scenery. Perhaps the common thread amongst gays is the vanity factor.. we're too full of it. And it pleases us to prance and flitter around in a crowd. For those who lack in looks.. well.. it is unfortunate if you dwell too much on it... coz beauty is, after all, only skin deep. I think character and confidence makes a much better person than looks alone.

Amidst all the mishmash of our society, never forget that each one of us has a soul and it is this soul that will overcome all the shallowness of life. Being gay is just an acceptance of our own self. It does not mean we have to conform to the whole gay a enda. I personally feel that we need not push for any agenda just coz we're gay. Instead, we should just live our life like any other person.

On a side track, someone mentioned about the raids at Spartacus... Our SM Lee has already stated that it is not up to the govt to accept gays. Rather, it is whether the general public are ready to accept us. If you have to do anything in public, please do it discreetly and never assume that the other guys want a quickie unless you're extremely certain. The govt has assured us (or at least I recall SM Lee saying it..) that we shall be left alone and that they shall not embark on any entrapment mission UNLES we make nuisance of ourselves again... this, I feel, is a reasonable reality.

Thus, our society IS getting more liberal. Live your life, have the confidence to look at yourself and say that you have the world ahead of you for the conquer. Smile and move on.. :)

12/28/98 23:53:21

Name: Adrian My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Its been too long... ... Your Fav Body Type: Cannot remember... ...

Comments:

Anyway, this is to etc or anyone who is interested to hear. I definitely know what you mean cos I am in the same position as well. Its not that I am not young ( at 22 , I have a long way ) but that I dun have much of a gay social life or a sex life. But t at is totally out of my own conscious choice. Its not that I am not a dish, but I dun really 'fit in' with the image of what being a gay really entails according to your description.I dun cruise, dun really work out now but am living a life I have always anted - a life with friends and family ...the things I love. That is enough. Tried to make friends , even from here but cannot really get along cos I am a closet case and hardly talk about sex, and would only do it with someone I like. Different people, d fferent lifestyle...... dun pressure yourself too much ok? Have a Happy New Year.

12/28/98 18:26:46

Comments:

jimmy dearie, if i may, a minor addendum. it's all in the mind AND the place. :) try stepping into a _gay_ sauna and u may just see the diff. i said "may" as often, we associate a visit to a gay sauna is for "that" kinda action, but there are always excep ion to the case, although i can only think of three. hee hee. btw, where is the topo on the seoul scene of which u are bound by espirit d'BW to elaborate here ? hmm ?

12/28/98 17:03:19

Name: Jimmy

Comments:

Jeff : U shld try some of the saunas and public baths in Japan/Korea. Sure die lah... walk around with a hard on in full view of everyone ! hiaks

But seriously, I was at the sauna/steam room in Waterpia @ S Korea (Waterpia is a Water Fun world replete with slides, open air and indoor swimming pool plus pretty clunky weights room). The sauna room required full nudity (yes... one for males and one fo females) so I had a chance to gawk at all the men walking around the 100x100ft room with some 30 jacuzzis and a steam bath..

Something about the men tho'. Many of the younger ones definitely look dishy (smooth, toned, avg height, clear complexioned faces) then when they get past I spse 35 a paunch develops. Must be the drinking 8-)

Amazingly, I did NOT get a hardon at all. It's all part of the mind jeff.

... and as per my normal routine, nothing happened. Except perhaps my ego was restored a fair bit.

12/28/98 12:42:49

Name: Edmund & boyboy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

Heheheheheheeeee yes.. yes... yes..!!!! The LEGEND the one and only JEFF and his absolute DISH of a bf ... all tall and mmmmmmmmmm delicious ... sighhhhhh alll in my living room ... then in my ROOM ... then on my BED!!!.... sighhhhhh BUT nothing happened . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA Serious!!!! But it was so great and it was such an honour to have such celebrities in my home !!! Happy New years to all of you !!!!!! Edmund & boyboy

12/28/98 09:46:59

Name: jeff

Comments:

well, well.... a VERY late merry christmas to all of you.....i just came back from my hoilday/honeymoon and i am so excited..... i saw edmund and his boyboy! heh heh...... somemore went to his house and have dinner together.... but sorry, you guys wanti g to hear a mass orgy story will be disappointed.... i was with my darling and edmund was with his boyboy so nothing happened except we chatted alot..... didn't cruise there but some of the malaysian guys sure look good! ;p also passed by some of the crui est place in KL but didn't get to see any malaysian dicks.... but i was chatted up at the hotel jacuzi though (ok, and those who are SO used to the jacuzi please do NOT laugh at this: i was so excited at soaking naked in the jacuzi! i was so hard througho t the soak! hee.... ;p) this indian malaysian tried to get me to talk but i totally ignored him!... too bad the cuter guys there were there just for a shower.... ;p but anyway, it is a honeymoon so didn't even think of anything noti! ok, enough of boring aterial, enjoy the hoildays cumming up.... ;p

12/28/98 06:06:01

Name: Jimmy

Comments:

Hiya etc

U're young. That's one big thing going for you.

You CAN change how you look. Believe it or not, it does affect how u feel about yourself.

Get exercise into your daily routine. Run, pick up a racquet game, watever takes ur fancy. Get some fresh air in those lungs and breathe in ... and let go. The physical body is malleable. Even more importantly your mind. In a couple of years, u'll look and feel damn good... with discipline.

But make sure that's what you really WANT . All too often, many run towards a goal only to find it gives them no pleasure. There are lots of good looking, rich, people in the world who are not happy. Yet there are pe ple who are average, plain and very much the opposite.

I believe it is not so much what u are given but how u choose to perceive your situation.

And if you don't like the situation, CHANGE it.

Believe that you have a place in this world...

As with Charles, I don't expect to change anyone's life with one posting.

I'll like share the following passage that has allowed me to go through my own darkest times.

Maybe it will help someone out there

Desiderata

(1927 by Max Ehrmann)

Go placidly amid the noise & haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with a l persons. Speak your truth quietly & clearly; and listen to others, even the dull & ignorant; they too have their story. Avoid loud & aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain & bitter; for there will always be greater & lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your ac ievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for igh ideals; and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity & disenchantment it is as perennial as he grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do n t distress yourself with imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue & loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees & the stars; you have a right to be he e. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with our soul.

With all its sham, drudgery & broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy.

"Desiderata" was written in 1927 by Max Ehrmann (1872-1945). In 1956, the rector of St. Paul's Church in Baltimore, Maryland, used the poem in a collection of mimeographed inspirational material for his congregat on. Someone who subsequently printed it asserted that it was found in Old St. Paul's Church, dated 1692.

12/28/98 03:14:28

Comments:

etc. I've been thru' what you are going thru' and many a times I have to remind myself and fight against falling into that depressive mood. Wake up man, there's a whole life in front of you. Make the best of what you have.

Go read Anthony Robbins's Unlimited Power. Believe it, act on it. I know there's this stigma to 'self-help' books, but what the heck, it works! And those who don't read it are missing a lot. Suffice to say you need to know what exactly you want. And why y u want it. The 'how' is not a problem once you are fueled by the 'why'.

12/27/98 23:53:03

Comments:

etc, I don't expect I'm going to make things better for you with one posting, but you are likely to find support here on the BB. I'm in my mid-40's and am feeling better about myself and doing better connecting sexually than when I was in my post-closet late 20's.

Among the men I date are guys in their 60's, and it's made me feel more positive about growing older, since I see they are active socially and having an active sex life. On the rare occasion I go to a disco, I go to dance and have fun with my friends, not to pick someone up. Funny thing is, 2 out of the last 3 times I went to a disco, someone made a pass at me. (These are guys in their 20's yet!) (I wasn't interested as I prefer guys to at least be in their 30's--improves the chances of having something in common to talk about.)

It probably helps that I am in a gay-positive place like San Francisco, but from what I read about Singapore it is getting better. Probably the best thing you can work on is improving how you feel about yourself; improves your sexual attractiveness 100%.

As for being boring, there must be something you can talk about. Your work, living in a place that has some of the best and most interesting food in the world, whatever. It's hard to talk in a disco anyway.

Enough of me trying to solve your problem for you. I can't. I'm here; you're there, and you're the only one who can do it anyway. My culture is different from your culture, I don't know how old you are, and I'm still working on my own self image as it is. All I can do is tell you what has worked for me, and hopefully others on the BB will share what works for them.

Okay, so what have I done?

1. I go to a gym. I only do weights every 4 or 5 days. I've been going for a year, and only see a small improvement (certainly not a body to die for), but I look in the mirror and feel better about what I see.

2. I do affirmations. That's kind of a California thing. I look in the mirror and say "I love you" over and over. I say (to myself) things like "I am comfortably enjoying my strong and flexible, relaxed and well-balanced, healthy body." and "I am comfortably enjoying my sexual attractiveness and approchability, including fun, safe and fulfilling sex at least once a week." It doesn't matter whether I believe it or not, I've been happier since I've been doing them. (And, I have in fact been having more sex.)

3) I'm paying more attention to style in my clothing. It doesn't mean I am wearing the latest style, but a little color co-ordination goes a long way. So I'm a little less plain.

So, I hope you will continue to post and hang out here and get support from your fellow BW'ers.

12/27/98 20:16:14

Name: etc

Comments:

It's been 2 years since I last went to a gay disco. Today, I visited Venom at a friend's insistance. What can I say? Everywhere I look, there are people younger than me, more good-looking than me and with a body to die for. I can't help but feel depressed as my inferiority complex overwhelns me once again. Why would anyone choose me if they could have all these? I guess I just want to say life sucks. Being gay sucks. Being me sucks. I'm the most boring creature on earth, not to mention the plainest looking one. What's the purpose of life? To suffer? To let all these insecurities and unpleasantness torture me years after years, day after day? Why can't I change? Why can't things change? Nobody seems to care.

12/27/98 12:58:58

Name: Jonie My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: SGP

Comments:

May I ask you guys something? I received a X'mas gift from someone (a tie) and the card he wrote "Luv..." what do you guy define the meaning??? Kindly reply personally :) Too pai seh to reply on the BB.....

12/26/98 11:15:14

Name: queen serenity

Comments:

Hi guys. With regards to my posting earlier on 25 Dec 98 about Spartacus sauna, I would like to add some info. A friend told me that it's not safe to go there because if the police managed to arrest anybody, they have the right to bring everybody in the s una to the police station for questioning which will cause great inconvenience to say the least.

12/26/98 10:44:19

Name: Stud My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Love to suck young guys age 20 to 23 and let them screw me too

Your Fav Body Type: Small built Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Do call me for a hot phone sex and maybe we can arrange something. Tel:3540205 after 10.30 pm

12/26/98 04:25:51

Name: Daniel

Comments:

It have been a long time since I disappeared from the scene. I tot I could be good after I have found someone. But things didn't work well and I am back to my same own self again, and even slutier. I was cruised by someone, named him P at Suntec on Chr stmas eve. Followed him to his apartment at east coast. Have sex the whole afternoon, share dinner at his table, and sex the whole night till the next morning. He's nice but there's no love involved. He said he wanted to keep me as his sex buddy. I a reed. I carried my tired body home but I am not happy. I still miss him even after a good fxxk.

12/25/98 18:29:06

Comments:

ahh.. new year resolutions..;P Haven't really though much about it coz I usually end up breaking whatever I think of.. ;) Anyway, talking about the things that's happened in the past year.. bittersweet as usual, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I've learned, I've discovered, I've lived. I think that's a great way to end the year.. :) And like ahboi, discovering this site was also one of the better things to happen to me this year.. I found my voice and I've learned to keep myself in check. I've a so made some of the greatest friends that I can ever ask for.. friends who are non-biased, non-judgemental and basically the kind of people who's willing to listen and share.. :) Yeah.. it HAS been a great year. To those I may have offended, I hope for for iveness.. To those whom I've had the pleasure of befriending, thanx for being a part of my life.. :) Peace!

Cheers to the past, and more for the New Year.. and keep them croozing stories cumming!!

12/25/98 17:28:23

Comments:

friday mentioned about resolutions... well here's a coupla of mine for 1999 altho' they are not new (more like an extension of 1998's, hee hee) :

1. to have my right nipple pierced; in case u wondered, the left [nipple] have to be left un-mutilated for cc.... *sigh*

2. to catch up with old friends, and i do mean _old_ friends. these days, every other new guy i befriend or bonked, seems to be 26 and below ! *grrr* :)

3. to keep to the words i said... well, i did said "a coupla" resolutions and here i am; in danger of rambling away.. *grin*

and while i'm at it, a coupla personal recounts from 1998 :

1. discovering this site is top of my list and i'm not saying this cos' BW is watching. hehehe. asides from giving me a voice to my soul, it had enabled me to make the acquaintance of some of the coolest guys. u know who u are. :)

2. with the discovery of cc thus reaffirming my belief that there is new beginning to each ending.

finally, a big thanks to all u guys for listening to my erstwhile salacious accounts. then again, i've to admit i can't imagine a salubrious ahboi. :) here's wishing u all a fantabulous 1999 !

12/25/98 16:05:48

Name: friday

Comments:

A big Hello to all there.....Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years ! Just a few more days, another New Years...I love new years, new resolution and new hope. Same to everybody.

12/25/98 14:47:28

Name: queen serenity Your Fav Sextivity: jo, 69

Your Fav Body Type: hunk Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Season Greetings to all I went to Spartacus sauna a few weeks ago in the evening and a few of the guys there told me that the place is under police surveillance. They sent a hunky and good looking undercover to check on the place. They said that he's Indian but he has fair ski so he looks Eurasian. I don't know whether he managed to arrest anyone because they didn't tell me anything else. I asked one of the staff there how long can the place last and he told me that he really doesn't know. After the incident, the sauna's cl sing time was changed from midnight to 11.30pm. But I just want to give some friendly advice. Don't touch anybody you don't know, don't do it in front of strangers and don't do it in the toilet because you won't know who'll be outside waiting to interro ate why two guys are inside the same cubicle. Bye for now.

12/25/98 10:46:17

Comments:

here's wishing everyone a fabulous holiday season!! Merry Christmas and a Great New YEAR!!!

12/23/98 08:35:57

Name: dedey

Comments:

Bravo to ahboi! You have a natural talent for writing stories.

It is great to read your story after all that unpleasantness from that one(or more) idiot(s).

Things have been quiet for me, but that should change with the long weekends ahead. Ha! intend to be quite "bad"! Will keep you guys posted if something wonderful comes my way.

12/23/98 04:45:17

Comments:

Errr� guys, I thot I better come out and offer an explanation for the faux pas on the BB. When I posted yesterday, I checked my posting and everything's all right. Furthermore, the HTML was auto done by MS office 98. None was my inpu . How's it that when I log on today, everybody else's postings before mine became like green garden slugs!!? And even my own posting looked different from yesterday's! Could something that was ok the day before become seriously wrong the following day? An way, apologies to all and the great BW too. ***** From BW :- Corruption of sotong's posting was caused by network problems at Geocities. ******

12/23/98 04:14:11

Comments:

hehe, here's a full report on my tubbie catch a few days back. saturday saw me staring hard at my wardrobe. what to wear to this date, i wondered. something too salacious may overtly expose my eagerness; something too conservative may hint falsely on my m desty, which i wasn't. finally, i decided on an ensemble of tight T and a loosely hung cargo pants; a sort of betwixt and between.

he was late. (ok, i admit to being a clock as well as cock watcher). but his attire compensated somewhat for my (mildly) agitated state of being kept awaiting. so st8 acting in his shortsleeved blue shirt and navy chinos that i couldn't gauge if the meet- p will end with the sort of climax i had in mind. we started with some bs comments on eco-political issues when the chitchat slided into sexual innuendos. at the slightest of prompt, we arrived at his place half an hour later.

the room (rented, as i later found out) was decked out simply. a bed, a wardrobe and a wall of CDs. as he put on a jeff chang cd, i went up and tug his shirt from behind. it must had startled him as he nearly swiped the cd rack off the stand when he did a about-turn to face me. we hugged and awkwardly groped at each other's togs. oh boy. what a sight he was when naked. creamy soft flesh with fluffy black hair at the crevices of his armpit and pubic area. and his dong hung in a semi-tumescent state. i hurr ed him to the bed while discarding my last shred of clothes. as he laid on the bed, i straddled his chest. he admired my tan and taut body and grasped my hardon, giving it a few appreciative strokes. i smiled at his gestures for he's like a kid eyeing his first real lollipop treat. i moved forward as he hungrily took my manhood into his soft mouth. wah, i thought i could just die at entry. and boy, was he eager to please.

we went into the 69 and continued milking each other. i felt him putting his finger into my anus and scringed at the invasion. and i bit his dong. just couldn't help it. :) his dong was not long but what it lacked in length, it made up for in girth. i suc ed and cajoled it and soon felt it throbbed. i hastened my sucking and felt a warm gush in my mouth. i quickly release his prick to see it spurt. what a sight.

i turned him around and mounted him from behind. he was hesitant but soon acceded to my promise of being gentle. i put on a rubber and KYed his anus generously. i was so on the brink of coming by then that i hardly noticed the entry. he gasped but did not stop me. i poised and then began my ride. i think i came on the 5th or 6th thrust. i was so tempted to prolong my climax but decided to just let it go. boy, what a gush i felt when i came.

we hugged, kissed a little and went into a light sleep. when i woke, he was still in his slumber, snoring gently. i watched him and couldn't resist hugging him. he opened his eyes, looking a little confused. but when he regain his focus, he smiled and i t ought i could just drown in that smile. and i realise that i could like him. a lot. oh well......

12/22/98 10:47:55

Comments:

Wishing everybody

A Merry Christmas &

A Happy New Year

*********< ONT SIZE=6 COLOR="#008000">*********

12/22/98 08:15:48

Comments:

Hi guys, no music today. Please do not e-mail to this guy called 'alvin'. I think he is the same person as 'you know who'.

12/22/98 03:25:15

Name: Just browsing

Comments:

Hmmm....ever notice that all the happening places all end with a P....guess that's what PLUs like us are interested in anyway...hahah Merry Christmas guys

12/21/98 14:07:09

Name: david

Comments:

hi everybody! it's that time of the year, full of parties and well wishes. just wondering whether there'll be yet another gathering for people of BW. will be glad if there's one. here's a merry christmas and the best new year for all of you!

12/21/98 08:47:52

Comments:

Hello guys, there's another posting by 'actionkid'however I think the big man himself (BW) deleted it cos its not the real actionkid. Can I suggest that in future we include our e-mail addresses so as to stop all those sick people who thinks they can caus an 'unrest' among the readers of BW?

Whoever you are, please do sign off as another person. We are not stupid. Please stop all your nonsense. Thank you.

12/20/98 21:33:58

Name: mellor

Comments:

A question for all......Does anyone know the charges at the JUPITER maggage in Orchard???

12/20/98 15:34:41

Name: Keontei

Comments:

What? There's a PP in the east. Can anyone email and tell me where izzit???

12/20/98 10:04:32

Comments:

I think it is fine to have a music chart once in a while.. and yeah.. I agree there's more to gay life than sex. But I also understand that people come here to read cruising stories or check out the latest haunts..;P Everything's fine by me. Let's not be oo hasty to judge.. I'm sure keontai never mean for anything malicious and marlboro was just giving alternative reading choices for us here. I think it is all great.. :)

Incidentally, I have to say, cruising places have shifted around somewhat. JP in t e west, PP in the east, NP in the north, etc... even cruising at the pools have shifted.. was at a public pool up north the other evening and noticed some highly salacious actions in the cubicles..;P I saw 3 pairs of feet in one cubicle.. and could only g ess what they were doing (umm.. one blowing, another fxxking, the third enjoying being blown and fxxked..;P ) I was quite surprised at the devil-may-care attitude of some of the guys there.. Still.. if you wanna try out the action, it is always best to be safe and careful. I guess PLUs are indeed everywhere..;P

12/20/98 09:34:26

Comments:

KeonTai

There is much more to gay life than sex.

12/20/98 03:55:13

Name: Peter

Comments:

May i suggest , at least for the time being, that these postings be moderated/ vetted by the webmaster before being posted. This will discourage scumbags from posting flaming messages on this site.

12/19/98 14:28:26

Name: KeonTei My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sgp

Comments:

Why the "music billboard"??? It is funny :) Maybe BW should create a diff BB for that!

12/19/98 07:43:43

Comments:

Hi, These are the best selling albums and singles in the USA for the year 1998.

TOP 10 Best SELLING ALBUMS

1 - Soundtrack to the movie 'TITANIC' - 9.2million

2 - CELINE DION - 'Let's Talk About Love' - 7.9million

3 - GARTH BROOKS - 'Sevens' - 5.3million

4 - BACKSTREET BOYS - 'Backstreet Boys' - 5million

5 - SHANIA TWAIN - 'Come On Over' - 4.8million

6 - MATCHBOX 20 - 'Me Or Someone Like You' - 3.7million

7 - Soundtrack to CITY OF ANGLES - 3.5million

8 - WILL SMITH - 'Big Willie Style' - 3.4million

9 - SAVAGE GARDEN - 'Savage Garden' - 3.3million

10 - SPICE GIRLES - 'Spice World' - 3.3million

Other notable albums are

16 - BARBRA STREISAND - 'Higher Ground'

18 - Madonna - 'Ray Of Light'

24 - LANRYN HILL - 'The Miseducation Of Lanryn Hill'

25 - SPICE GIRLS - 'Spice'

59 - ANDREA BOCELLI - 'Romanza'

TOP 10 SINGLES OF 1998

1 - 'Too Close' by NEXT

2 - 'The Boy Is Mine' by BRANDY & MONICA

3 - 'You're Still The One' by SHANIA TWAIN

4 - 'Truly Madly Deeply' by SAVAGE GARDEN

5 - 'How Do I Live' by LeeAnn RIMES

6 - 'Together Again' by JANET JACKSON

7 - 'All My Life' by K-CI & JO-JO

8 - 'Candle In The WIND 97' BY ELTON JOHN

9 - 'Nice & SLOW' by USHER

10- 'I Don't Want To Wait' by PAULA COLE

Other notable Singles are

13- 'My Heart Will Go On' by CELINE DION

20- 'Adia' by SARAH McLachlan

23- 'I Don't Want To Miss A Thing' by AEROSMITH

32- 'Frozen' by MADONNA

33- 'Gone Till November' by WYCLEF JEAN(my fav. song of 1998)

42- 'Never Ever' by ALL SAINTS

Thats it guys will try to bring you the top 10 of the British Charts soon!

12/19/98 04:48:41

Name: Adrian My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: With my lover Your Fav Body Type: My lover's ( when I find one )

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hey, does JP refers to a certain Shopping Mall in the West near a certain Tertiary Institution?? I was told that it is a cruising place but I never seemed to notice it cos my gaydar has been shut down for a very long time. Being in school sort of fused it somehow. Gotta get in touch with my sexuality ........... *sign*.......

12/18/98 15:57:14

Name: trapped

Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

Actionkid and Jimmy,

Thanks for your advise. I know the prison I have is made by myself and I myself put myself in my own prison and only myself can let myself out from my own prison. But sometimes when you get so comfortable with someone it is hard to let go. Like I mentioned before I do love her in my own way but not as a couple, more like a brother to sister thing. I will to see her happy and safe and find peace with herself. She can be a very nice person when she sets her mind to it and I just want to see her find someone and be happy ... while I guess I must just sit back in my prison and see how things go.

I do not log on regularly so I missed your advised earlier, I appreciate that someone out there read my posting. I just want to tell it to someone and to unload some of my frustration. Once again, thank you for your kid advise.

12/18/98 08:56:28

Comments:

It is interesting how everyone has such different tastes. Some, like me or ahboi, like chunky guys. Some, like various acquaintences of mine, enjoy thin guys, Thai or otherwise. Some focus on other things like hair, tan, muscles, money, clothing, race, fa ial hair, whatever. Some people, including myself, will overlook their preferred type if the other person is pleasant (or agressive, or flirty, or intelligent, or cultured, or whatever) enough. It is a very curious notion some people have, however, that e eryone shares their attractional preferences. I wonder what sort of men Straight likes.

12/18/98 07:18:05

Comments:

aiyoh, ak ah, u so bad one. when we last asked u, summore say nothing happened. wah, so salaciously yummie. me want also.... hehehe.

earlier today, a parcel meant to be delivered via despatch boomeranged back to me. since the recipient is a bigwig client of mine, so got to personally go deliver lor. ser-car-lee turn out to be rewarded with picking up a cutie ! sometimes also dunno what to say; must be fate lor. :) as he was dressed immaculately in an executive attire, u know - shirt, tie, dress pants, stuff like dat, we arranged to meet tomorrow. but hor, the preamble is still echoing in my mind : the furtive stolen glances in the refle tive panels inside the elevator, the darting eyes, the coy smile, the first whisper of "hi.." yeow. i thot i was seventeen again. hmm, can't wait for tomorrow to arrive. :)

12/18/98 06:57:41

Comments:

hmm.. interesting note, straight guy... you intrigue me. How'd you know that I've got a scrawny body with thai looks? Hahaha.. I like dat actually. Have you stripped me nekked and explored me as well? Hehehe.. to all the other readers, my conscience is cl ar and I never fake stories.. I can't even lie to my own gf! Those guys who know me personally can vouch for that ;) . Str8.. I shall disregard your comments as pure deprivation. get SEX.. get a life! Peace.. ;)

12/18/98 05:51:31

Name: straight

Comments:

***** Irrational dogshit blown away by BW. Please do not even acknowledge this bigot existed in this world. This worm of a vandal ought to crawl back under the rock where he came from. *****

12/18/98 05:02:46

Name: voyager_b My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: smooooooth Your Nationality: Scottish

Comments:

Lust is wonderful. I remember when I lived in Singapore (1991-1993)I had a lot of action being Scottish & a really horny 40 year old. I had an office in Bideford Road and walked around Orchard road a lot in these days. Many times I was followed back to the office... luckily I worked alone. One haunt I had was Sogo. There was the most wonderful guy working in one of the stores who caught my eye each day. After a few glances over a week or so, we met up in the gents. The toilets there are strangely large on the first floor... lots of room to ave a nice comfortable session :) he followed me in to the room and leant against the wall, smiling coyly at me as I reached over to his belt and undid it, slipping my hand deep into his pants. I decided to have a look as well as I loved what I felt in there, warm & stirring. So undid his pants and pulled them with his underpants down ever so slowly. He was smooth, beautifully smooth, and his ever so hard cock sprung out from his Ys right in my face as I was kneeling in front of him. His warm hard moist penis pointed directly at me and so swallowed it whole, as he groaned quietly; his pants around his knees. I sucked hard and then soft, cradelling his balls in my hand as I pushed my lips on & off his stiffey. It began to throb! I was tasting the pre-cum and enjoying it, waiting for the mo ent to arrive when I would be rewarded with a mouthfull of the real thing. His hands held my head, guiding me on and off his wonderful cock; by now a good 15cm and thick, uncut. Suddenly, his hands pressed hard on my head, and I felt a rush of semen comi g out of his cock into my hungry mouth. He wanted to yell out but could only weaken at the knees, moaning quietly as his cum burst out two, three, then four times into my mouth as I most willingly swallowed the juice. I so wished it was my ass that was ta ing it. He finished, exhausted, limp against the wall and I rose, kissing his sweet mouth and we embraced in silence. The next day, we returned and he took from me. And it was willingly given. Oh! I remember him as one of the best ever...... but the shop closed and he disappeared. I never saw him again. We never spoke. We didn't need to. Lust is a wonderful thing.

12/18/98 03:37:56

Comments:

hmm.. I sent in a posting last night but it got deleted somewhat..;P Anyway, talking about real life stories.. I've got one. (Yeah.. jimmy.. I'm gonna tell about my after-blading session last Sunday.. decided to spare you the suspense..;P )

An old friend called me the night before and wanted to meet up for a Sunday dinner before he flew back to his new home in BKK. Thus, after my usual blading session at the ECP, I was dropped off near his apartment... yep, in my singlet and blading attire, till a bit sweaty from the exercise..;P I was hesitant about meeting him actually, coz.. well.. he picked me up somewhere along Orchard Road (check out the archives) and I know that he'll want to meet me just for the sex..;P Hahaha.. still, the idea of se ing his sexy hard bod again made me drool.. ;)

Aaaaaaaaanyway, I knocked on the door and there he was.. clad in just a towel. Damn.. I told him to be ready (TO GO OUT!) by the time I got there, coz we were supposed to have dinner out together... but he obviously had other thoughts in his head. I was p actically in a spot..;P

He had just gotten out of the shower and I could smell a whiff of Cool Water on him. Since my mind was a bit confused, I decided to ignore and headed for the sofa instead. And we talked.. I told him about the things happening in my life lately and he told me about his new job in BKK. We have not met in over 6 months and had a lot to catch up. It was weird coz he still remembered me best for the sex..> ;) .. while I remembered him for his smart suit on the day we cruised each other.. AND the sex.. ;) Point bei g.. SEX was in our heads. I guess that is what we have to face.. libidinous thoughts will always fog our judgement somewhat..;P I am still on this personal mission to cut down on gaysex.. and well.. yeah.. confession time.. I floundered... miserably

As he laid his hands on my shorts, I felt a sizzling feeling through my veins, giving me an instantaneous hard on. His hard gym toned body made it all the more sexciting as he pressed his bod against mine, exuding such warmth. In silence, he led me to his room and.. ahem.. I asked if it was okay for me to shower first.. ;) (Hehehe.. well... real life mah. Must tell it the way it happened..;P) So, okaylor.. he passed me a towel and I showered, while he switched on the TV and laid on his bed. When I got out, sat down next to him and commented something about the show 'Growing Up' but.. hmm.. he plonked himself on me! Wow! His hungry tongue ravaged my body and I felt overwhelmed! He pinned me down while he licked all over my damp bod and quickly flicked my to el aside. Hmm.. I grabbed for his towel as well and we ended up buck nekked on that bed. His thick cock was bobbing with eagerness as he gently licked and bit my erogenous zones.. I remember it all vividly and sigh.. it was a wonderful session.. ;) After n arly half hour of foreplay, he finally took out a mint condom and placed it on me. And he sat on me. I have to say, it was a pretty long time since I did that and the feeling was.. umm.. electrifying? very cooling some more.. ;) We tried out all positions nd blah blah blah.. next thing I knew, it was already past 10pm. Damn. We came and shot buckets and laid there for a while. Thereafter, we freshened up and got dressed. He drove me out and we had dinner at a nearby hawker centre. He then sent me back home

So, jimmy.. you're right.. I did get back around midnite.. and couldn't get any work done that night.. :( Anyway, he gave me a call a few days back to say bye bye.. I guess the next time I'll see him again would be half a year later.. though I doubt I'll d anything then..;P Must resist.. ;) I must I must I must.. heheheh.. :)

12/17/98 14:02:57

Comments:

alamak, see lah, got sidetracked and neglected to share with you guys on a recent tryst i had. jeff's indians gave me the cue. thank you dearie. :-)

a few days back, my indian fren called me on my mobile, just as i was getting ready to head for home. after the required initial hesitation (modesty mah..), i accepted his offer to visit him at his pad. when i arrived, our fren was already in his sarong (sans top) and wearing a salacious smile. mmmm, those lips ne'er fail to work it's magic on me. and his ample girth spilling over the sarong at the waistline lagi tak boleh tahan. *grin*. so i began to undress, discarding social protocol with each piece of peeled clothing. for reasons unknown, the flat became increasingly hot. before i could get down to my /day suit, he had already shed his sarong and leaned back on the sofa where he was seated. wah, his mari-kita was impressively rigid. like a pokok, except that the bushy foliage is at the bottom. he stroked himself as i knelt in front of him. shoving his ands aside, i promptly took in his prick with one gulp. mmmph. and began to cajole his stem with my tongue. i salivated copiously as i worked on the delicious tool. up down up down, i went. and i reached out to cup his nuts and gave them a slow massage wh le gently tugging them downwards so as to draw his dick to a more taut condition. i proceed to tongue his glans giving attention to the frenum. he reached out to knead my nipples, which became hard. soon, he began to throb. i knew he was reaching his ponr and released his dick and gave it a few hard strokes. dutifully, his dick unloaded and he shot... first a dribble of semen oozed out and flowed down the glans, and then quickly followed by a few spurts which landed a few strings of whitish semen on his na el area. it was a sight to behold... i was hard and ready to burst at this point. we swopped places and he proceed to suck me off. i came quite quickly (very pai-seh one) and was moved when i realised he allowed me to cum in his mouth. when i finished, he got up and went to the bathroom. i remain where i was and closed my eyes to take in the moment, feeling a sense of forlorn; but a pleasant forlorn feeling, i should add. he came back and we chatted briefly. at that moment, it dawned on me why i appreciate him. he is so comfy with his nakedness.. there is something quite reassuring (and sensuous) in being able to sit naked and yak about mundane things. i was moved enough to hug him .... :-)

12/17/98 13:14:13

Name: Brandon My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

heard so much about JP and thot I visit it that day since my work place is pretty nearby. Just as I got off the station, one tall pretty good looking guy caught my eye. He had a ring on his last finger on his right hand. So I kinda followed him, and as mu h as I guessed it he in JP and went all the way up to the toilet on the 3rd floor. I entered and saw him standing at the urinals. I'd wanted to join him, but there was another suspicous looking guy around and so instead I went to the cubicles. Nothing really happening over there,so I checked out the other floors and just as I was about to leave with disappointment, one cute guy signal to me to follow him. I did and we went to one of the cubicles and had one hell of a time there. After that we went on our separate ways, kinda wished we had exchanged numbers, I was waiting for him to ask and probably he too is waiting for me to ask him.