Male HQ

A Collection Of Semen-Based Recipes =)

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/natural-harvest---a-collection-of-semen-based-recipes/5198959

Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

Edited by gardersecret

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/natural-harvest---a-collection-of-semen-based-recipes/5198959

Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

LOL love this. I always had this fantasy of a dominant Top bf/husband, who will cum on my food. Like dip for sashimi or sushi, salad dressing or over toast or dessert.

my geek gay blog at www.formanz.com

Guest fried sperm

Just wondering ... will semen when put into a properly oiled and heated frying pan - became fried egg? :smokin:

10points! Why you so smart? what you ate?

I actually had loads of fun collecting my cum.

Most times when I get horny in the middle of the night, and then realise that the Kleenex box is empty...when you've got cum dripping down from your chest can be quite a bother.

There was a mini fridge in my room, and I was foolin about with some ice cubes in bed... when I was about to shoot, the nearest thing was the ice cube tray... so my cum shot in there.

with a few more loads that night in the tray, I was too tired to rinse it. so I just stuck it back in the freezer.

The next morning, took it out to wash, but noticed the cum-cubes, and decided to try my frozen cum, quite frankly, it tasted better cold than warm. So I've been filling my ice cube tray with cum... and that tray fills up real fast... not to mention saving lots of Kleenex boxes. :whistle:

Cheers !!

Guest SEAA committee

not to mention saving lots of Kleenex boxes. :whistle:

Cheers !!

You should be nominated for the Singapore Environmental Achievement Awards for a paperless masturbation.

You should be nominated for the Singapore Environmental Achievement Awards for a paperless masturbation.

Jolly good of you to say so, I guess that's my wee effort in saving the earth. :D

Actually, I must share the nomination with all you guys that have someone to suk up your cum... goin paperless as well :clap: well done chaps!!

Hmmm... perhaps we could collect some data on all the boxes of Kleenex we gays save each year by goin paperless....

I wonder if we could chalk up some green credits? :whistle:

Cheers.

Guest xiaoxin

I have just tried cumming into a bottle of Vitagen and shaked well to mix. Taste not bad actually ..... make the drink slightly creamy. anyone wanna try?

• Guest locked this topic