Male HQ

From Bw Archives 31 : 06 Jan - 31 Jan 98

HendryTan

01/31/99 18:34:24

Name: #GAMops My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Gay lah!

Your Fav Body Type: Does it matter? Your Nationality: what you think lah?

Comments:

In response to a posting about getting to #gam, here is some info on how to get to the hottest channel in Efnet. #gam as we know it is in EFnet. This means you can connect to ANY Efnet server on your mIRC software. Try in particular: irc.mcs.net irc.mo.net irc.ais.net Other channels to try are #gsg, #sggaysex and the new #gwm4gam if you are into Caucasians in SG. Feel free to email me if you have any problems!

01/31/99 12:01:09

Name: Sting

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Hello,

Thank you for all your concern shown. Don't worry. I knew why I was gay all this while. And it never was because nobody ever wanted me.

The bout of loneliness was caused by my state of being unwell for the past few months. Otherwise, I would usually be completely consumed by my work.

But frankly speaking, this loneliness suddenly gave me an insight of how my later life might look like. Rather bleak, I'd say .....

Regards, Sting

01/31/99 04:40:39

Name: How to access IRC

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Hi People, Hope someone here can provide me with some solutions : I have been trying to access 'gam' and 'sggaysex' IRC channels by selecting 'Random EFnet server' in the MIRC software. I used to be able to access these 2 channels previously, but now seem to be unab e to acess through this server at all. Maybe some computer technie guys here can help me resolve the problem? Thanks in advance!!

01/31/99 04:31:58

Name: Flatmate

Comments:

Hello. I'm not sure if this is the right place to look for a flatmate but I'm giving it a shot. If there is any pleasant GAM or GWM looking for accommodation, I'm looking for a flatmate. The location is near CBD. Spacious flat, bright, breezy room with a iew of greenery. Pls e-mail me for more details if you're interested. Thanks.

01/30/99 04:57:11

Name: Spunky

Comments:

"the purposes of the story that no doubt of the depravity of the erratic heart who feels some second person to be better suited to his or her tastes than the one with whom he has contracted to live..." ..in the Preface of Thomas Hardy, "The Woodanders".

01/29/99 07:36:30

Name: selrahC

Your Nationality: om gna ASU

Comments:

sad

You didn't say what kind of middle-aged ang mo you find sexy, but if you like intellectual types you might find a few teaching at your local university. Of course, you will need to use the gaydar to find which are the gay ones.

Sting

Will it help if I tell you I am 46 and still shy? Will it help if I tell you many of the guys I'm attracted to are not particularly attractive? 26 is nothing, and certainly not over the hill; I've made it will a number of sexy 50 and 60+ year-olds (both white and Asian). (Also like younger, too.)

I don't want to minimize your pain, but some people are not as good at keeping in touch as others. I am one of the not-so-good ones. Actually, someone has been trying to call me but they won't leave a message. But if I want to keep in touch I usually have to do it myself.

If people being attracted to me would determine my sexual attraction, I might well be straight; certainly enough women have come on to me. But I'm not straight.

But I've been in the dumps too and feeling like I'll never get laid again. Or having the flu that hangs on for weeks. All I can say is it does pass. And eventually my sex drive declines enough to where it reasonably matches my improving ability to connect sexually. Be kind to yourself. Hope that helps.

still no Sotong loh

He must have been dinner. I'm so embarassed!

01/29/99 02:16:53

Name: actionkid

Comments:

incidentally, since we're tokking about falling sick.. hey, ahboi.. just wanna let you know that I appreciate the concern you showed me when I was sick that day.. hehe.. yeah.. I woulda coughed myself silly if you hadn't gotten me them water so quickly..: and I appreciate the chat.. thanx fren!

01/29/99 02:10:08

Comments:

howdyhahah. Yo Sting.. you into one of them melancholic moods, eh? Chill out man! Life can never be that lonely with the likes of the internet and telephones around.;P As Spunky said, there is really no problem big enuff not to be solved or handled. Bouts of loneliness is a passing fad for all of us. I get into those mood swings a lot back when I was younger. But hey.. I outgrew them and even though there are still times when I tend to reflect, it'll never change the way I think about myself...

The issue of sexuality.. you are not what you are becoz noone wants you. You are what you are becoz it is the person that you feel connected to. I did not turn gay becoz noone wants me. And neither do i choose to be str8 becoz noone wants a gay me either. I think spunky was the one who mentioned about his fren calling him while he was sick.. we all appreciate such thoughtful moments.. and such friends are the sort worth keeping. But on the flip side, such frens are rare.. and most often, they do things at spur of the moment.. I do that too.. sometimes.. not all the time, coz honestly, it can be very tiring caring so much for a person.. We've all got our emotional quota and we are all susceptible to misjudgements and impatience.. such is the fallability of the human race.. But.. we humans do come across as caring every now and then. Perhaps you might have wanted to flip the coin and call up someone instead. If you had dropped any of your other friends a note or a ring, I'm sure they'd gladly talk to you.. i they've got the time. We are all capable of showing care and concern.. just that we have to have the right time for them..

Thus, it is not your sexuality that makes you lonely. I think you were just undergoing some melancholia last nite. Rest assured that there are plenty of guys here who'd have willingly chatted you up, if they had known that you were sick... you've got my e ail.. you can always drop me a note and maybe, we can even go out one of these days.. I'm kewl with it.. You take care.. take your medicines and drink plenty of fluids..hugzz.. :)

01/29/99 01:32:30

Name: Zen

Comments:

Dear Sting, Is your sexuality dependant on your being wanted by someone? Further, is your sexuality dependant on the sex of the person/ persons who happened to have a liking for you? Only you know you're str8, gay or bi, though I choose to believe these categories ar afterall a way of perceiving reality. The effects will be real for you in as much as you believe the classification to be true.

It seems to me you are more lonely than you are gay, if I would associate the two like you do.

01/28/99 20:20:35

Comments:

Hello,

Guess what is the time now in Singapore? Yeap. It's 4.18am. A time in which most Singaporeans are in bed. I'm still wide awake for I need to prepare my presentation for tomorrow .... errrr ... I mean today.

And the reason I'm writing this mail is to let off some steam. It might be good for my health.

Actually, I've been thinking about some things. I've been rather sick recently. And someone sometime back mentioned about falling sick and having someone else calling him and talking to him for a while. That feeling would be good. I'd like to have that ki d of feeling as well. But guess what. Nobody called. Nobody gay. Nobody bi. And nobody straight called. Not today. Not yesterday. Not for the whole of the past few months that I've been unwell.

That led me to think. Perhaps what was mentioned by someone sometime back again, was indeed true. Perhaps I did turn gay because nobody wanted me. I don't think I'm goodlooking anymore. I'm going on to 26 and am still shy about meeting people. Perhaps I r ally turn gay because nobody wanted me. Sometimes I ask myself, is it really so? But again .... hmmm... perhaps I should turn straight because no gays want me :~~(

Regards,

Sting

01/28/99 16:22:38

Name: netjumper

Your Nationality: same as you ... Third Rock from the Sun

Comments:

Guys,

I am not sure about the internet and mail order for Gay VCD. I remember Jeff sent out some info some months back ... Jeff baby, care to share that address with interested parties again?

But my experience is if you have friend going to US or Europe, ask them to get it for you there. Those are originals and the quality is much better. From those fly by night setup, you do not know what you are buying and I am sure there is no re-funds! There is also a place down at Del-Phi (the one next to Funan, not the one on Orchard) that carries a large range of Gay VCDs. But you must have a friend to take you in the first time and get membership. The doors are lock and they have a camera outside to check out who knocks ... will only let members only in. I was there once with a friend and they must have at least 50 or 60 titles, it is about $50-60 each, and they accept VISA & MC *LOL*.

Stay hard and cum buckets ... Netjumper

01/28/99 14:10:28

Name: just me

Comments:

Did someone mentioned getting gay videos straight from the internet? Isn't it way way too dangerous?Wouldn't the authorities check your mail ? What would happen if your mail is being checked and your delicious tape is being discovered, with your address o the envelope for their disposal?

01/28/99 02:33:55

Comments:

hello hello hello! All this con stories not good. I wouldn't recommend buying from those str8 distributors.. they tend to think too much of boobs and will always get their orders mixed up. There are actually a number of sources for gay vcds. There is actu lly a guy on the IRC who uses a nick like gay_vcd or sumthing like dat. He is quite reliable.. if you see him, you might wanna chat him up. But be prepared to pay lotsa money. It is always good to check your merchandise while the guy is still around to an wer any discrepancy.. I think we tend to be too scared and just grab and go... good target for conning. Well.. i can think of two other options.. get yerself a CDwriter or just go for the good ole sex-in-person approach.. ;) Hehehe.. for myself, well, I th nk I've seen enuff vids to the point of them having not much effect on me.. then again, I'm horny most of the time anyway..;P

On a sidetrack.. I went swimming last evening and got off with this rather sexy tall lean twinky chap who had a kewl fringe which flops over his head.. sigh. And a week back, this good looking lean twinky chap with one of the best looking dicks I've seen ctually cruised me at an HDB carpark! Its amazing the way the eyes work.. in a matter of seconds, our whole sexual urges simply come tumbling down..;P And I still relish the twinky encounter I had over the weekend.. sigh.. my visions are filled with lean mooth twinky studs for now.. though I have to say again that I have no real preferences.. honest! Things happen..;P Okay boys.. you guys enjoy.. and spunky.. good going pal! Maybe we should go search for some sexy ah bengs someday to further chase away th m problems... heheh.. :)

01/27/99 17:18:49

Name: @lex

Comments:

Hi Conned I also received those leaflets in my letterbox and actually contemplated on ordering a few but I hesitated on the authenticity. To be safe, you can always order from the Internet...

01/27/99 14:54:07

Name: conned ;(

Comments:

has anybody xperienced this???

ordered 3 vcds (supposed to be gay) thru those small little papers they put in ur mailboxes. paid $80!!! but was disspointed when they were all str8 shows ;(

anybody know where to get REAL gay vcds in sg???

01/27/99 03:10:53

Your Nationality: Man on the Moon

Comments:

Hahaha..Charles, you sure are corny. Sad...U could always try Taboo, Sugar, Spartacus ... or if there's any urgency, there's Charles in SF..hehe. Been a while since I last posted anything ... probably have nothing to say. In fact, now also dun have. = P And you know what? that's a nice break. Dun have much on my mind. Very relaxing. I think you know what I mean, Actionkid. Very enlightened feeling. Somehow even happier. Basic philosophy :"There's no problem big enough that you cannot resolve, make disappear or get used to it". Clear mind, light hearted, and a big smile.

01/26/99 15:25:44

Name: gscouple

Your Nationality: Singaporean/Malaysian

Comments:

Hello guys, we are a gay Chinese couple (40+) who love to travel. We hope to visit Kuala Lumpur this Chinese New Year, to avoid answering the typical questions from nosey relatives. I think you gays know what I mean :-)

We have a nice flat with spare room here and we welcome exchange visits from guys from other countries. If you have the spare room for us to stay this Chinese New Year, we hope to contact you. All enquiries will be replied.

01/25/99 12:41:48

Name: Al

Comments:

I am looking for a 23 y/o Malaysian called Ah Long. He is fair, bout 1.75m and 75 kg. He is working in a restaurant in Holland Village. Anyone with information of his whereabouts, please email me. Thanks. I really need to find him urgently....

01/24/99 23:22:07

Name: Charles

Your Nationality: USA ang mo

Comments:

sad,

there are plenty here in San Francisco, (I like to think I am sexy but don't like to think I am middle aged, even tho I am) but that probably doesn't help you. If you are looking for ang mo perhaps they are in Ang Mo Kio :-P

Sorry for that bit of sillyness. But not very.

What kind of nationality is SGD?

Sotong,

neih hai bindouh a? I went to a Malaysian gay party last night and there was stuffed sotong and onions baked in a spicy red sauce. I hope it wasn't you. (If it was, you were quite tasty.)

01/24/99 11:28:42

Name: sad

Your Nationality: SGD

Comments:

Can anybody tell me where to find sexy old Middle-aged Man ,pls?

01/24/99 11:28:00

Comments:

Can anybody tell me where to find sexy old Middle-aged Man ,pls?

01/24/99 11:27:54

Comments:

Can anybody tell me where to find sexy Middle-aged Man ,pls?

01/23/99 09:08:12

Comments:

I think Arnold Gay is possibly bi because i saw him at one of the pools before - cant be sure though... What about that Paul Tan? I find him quite cute too.

01/23/99 05:21:33

Name: Nat

Comments:

Hi Guys, Well, usually remained as a watcher rather than posting anything. I have to agree with Mackey. {Pretty tired of the cruising lifestyle). But somehow finding the right person is so difficult and too overwhelming. Wow, can U believe it. Being 22+, already f eling such pressure. People constantly believed that the young plus are not ready for committment, for we are just searching for fun and leisure. Maybe give myself a few more years to come. Later, having sacrifies that amt of time, I would be able to real y come to term with myself that such a lifestyle might not be suitable for me after all. To those with a steady relationship, take care and treasure them for its hard to come by.

01/23/99 05:21:26

Name: Nat

Comments:

Hi Guys, Well, usually remained as a watcher rather than posting anything. I have to agree with Mackey. {Pretty tired of the cruising lifestyle). But somehow finding the right person is so difficult and too overwhelming. Wow, can U believe it. Being 22+, already f eling such pressure. People constantly believed that the young plus are not ready for committment, for we are just searching for fun and leisure. Maybe give myself a few more years to come. Later, having sacrifies that amt of time, I would be able to real y come to term with myself that such a lifestyle might not be suitable for me after all. To those with a steady relationship, take care and treasure them for its hard to come by.

01/23/99 02:53:11

Name: Al

Comments:

I am looking for a 23 y/o Malaysian called Ah Long. He is about 1.75m and 75 kg. He is working in a restaurant in Holland Village. Anyone with information of his whereabouts, please email me. Thanks.

01/23/99 02:29:06

Name: Al My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Versatile

Your Fav Body Type: Mixed Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

I am looking for a 23 y/o Malaysian called A Long(2). He is working in Holland Village as a chef of some sort. Appreciate if anyone who know him could email me of his whereabouts. Thanks.

01/21/99 14:07:51

Name: ikeakid My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: watching p--n

Your Fav Body Type: asian Your Nationality: caucasian

Comments:

Hi guys..One night I was leaving Taboo and tried endlessy to get a cab.. after about an hour of waiting a white mercedes pulled up and a hot asian guy in a shirt and tie lowered the window and asked if I needed a ride.. I would normally have said no but t anks but this gut was so cute I could not resist. He looked like James Lye but a bit slimmer. His smile was to die for.. He asked me where I was going ..I said home and he offered to drive me.. on the way down Bukit Timah he reached over and gropped my cr tch and smiled.. I felt my balls swell up and knew I had to have this man.. I asked him up to my place and he obliged. After getting through the door I grabbed him by his necktie and gave him a deep french kiss. I rubbed his crotch and felt his member swe l.. He also began rubbing my cock and we were both moaning, leaning against the back of the door.. He lowered his jeans and I did the same. We grind our rock hard dicks together and slowly removed our underware. I went down on him and he swelled inside my mouth. His cim was like nectar from the Gods.. He moaned and said he had to leave now as his wife would wonder where he was.. I smiled and kissed him deeply and off he went into the night. I wonder if he will be out again next week?

01/21/99 10:48:56

Name: Catamite

Your Fav Body Type: Toned and tanned

Comments:

Arnold Gay is married with (i think) two kids. He worked in Hong Kong before settling down in Singapore recently. Think Melvin Yong is gay. Saw him grocery shopping with an ang moh in SC.

01/21/99 01:17:12

Name: dedey

Comments:

aaaaahh...

just finished reading the wonderful chinese love story, "Beijing Story" on the net, which was also mentioned by someone here a little while ago. It is a long long read, but is absolutely worth the effort. Get those tissues ready! If you want to read it, but cant read chinese on your computer, you can email me :-) Beijing Story

01/20/99 17:25:07

Name: etc

Comments:

You must be out of your mind! Melvin Yong is 10 times more cuter than Arnold Gay!!! Oh he's so cute I'll die for him...

01/20/99 15:04:24

Name: hunkseeker My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: asian guys Your Fav Body Type: lean

Your Nationality: Chinese

Comments:

Hey guys.. do any of ya have any information Of Arnold Gay, the cute guy on the News at Nine?? I find him really cute and let's hope he isn't straight!!hehe..

01/20/99 15:04:21

Name: hunkseeker My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: asian guys Your Fav Body Type: lean

Your Nationality: Chinese

Comments:

Hey guys.. do any of ya have any information Of Arnold Gay, the cute guy on the News at Nine?? I find him really cute and let's hope he isn't straight!!hehe..

01/20/99 09:44:08

Name: Steve

Comments:

Thanks AK. Remember to spread the word ;)

01/19/99 14:47:05

Comments:

Steve!!! I have to say, your site is perhaps one of the best that i've come across this year. :) I have yet to go through all of them 50over poems but I have to say, it is a well laid out site with plenty of stirring thoughts and emotions.. sigh.. a very weet and fulfilling site.. thanx man.. for the link.. definitely worth visiting.. WELL DONE!

01/19/99 04:36:11

Name: ahboi

Comments:

hahahah, hooray to <19yo> :-) attaboy, that's the spirit. the sentiment of "if u've got it, flaunt it" wins my vote; after all, it is very much one's prerogative to do what one prefer with one's talents. i admire your display of sensibility with your late t posting; it's more than what u had been credited for. keep it uup, dearie. :)

my present reading habit is attrocious to say the least. firstly, i love (?) buying books, particularly on sundays. there is a certain sexual charge in bookstores which had contributed to this, i have to admit. perhaps, some seasoned native croozers can a test to this phenomenon ? hee hee. typically, i'll pick up a prospect (book, lah) by it's jacket and give the cover and back a quickover. if my interest hold, a fleeting thumb through of the contents will ensue, and my mind will be quickly made up whethe to bring it home or return it to the shelf. now, even while there are yet-to-be-started-upon books lying awaiting back home, i can't help but add on to the stockpile. although it was never an intention, once i start (to read), i tend to end up reading a ew books in conjunction, albeit not with the same tandem. as if that is not bad enough, the progressively read books are strewn all over the house, dog-earred to indicate where i last visited. yet, there is a certain order to the seeming disorder. the "mu t finish" title is, conspicuously placed by the bedside, circumscribed by my reading-be4-slumber habit. from there, the reading hierachy is subtly defined by "flavour vs favour" with the respective titles ending up sited at the recliner in front of the t vs the throw rug in the study. inevitably, some of the half-read books remained as such (what would u expect when being defined by flavour and favour, *grin*) and are relegated to a rigor motis status, while those that are (phew!) completed, will be cons gned to a corner of the study, stacked for a possible although rare, re-read. sometimes when caught in a moment of unawares, i may pick one of the unread titles and make a gift out of it; but i had yet to throw any away.

my reading habit, in a way, reflect my pursuit of men. yes, men. plural. of course it is not true that i had a stockpile of men back at my place; i only have them in my little pink book. and is consciously adding on to the list whenever, whoever. in that rder. why ? simply, opportunity is outside my control whereas the object, can be deliberated upon. and yes, i have a hierachy of sort for the men in my life. some will cut closer to the core than others, and kept on an active mode, while yet some will be mere one-time affair for one reason or the other. it all follow the natural order of preference and choice. of course, the crucial difference between books and men in this illustration is that a book can't choose to whom it wishes to belong to (even thou h it is designed to be possessed) whereas a man, can. hence, a successful choice is always a two-way traffic.

01/19/99 03:47:44

Name: Simple Man My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Hug

Your Fav Body Type: Lifesaver Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Hi everybody, need some information here, please help. Where is the cruising place to meet friends without involving ONS ? Hope someone can help by e-mail me. Thanks !

01/19/99 02:56:15

Comments:

Oops. I've made the link more obvious now for those who missed it (it is the graphic that says "experience IDONI") and couldn't access the rest of the poems (about 50 in all).

01/19/99 00:38:00

Comments:

Hi all,

I've just finished my site on the homoerotic poetry of Greek poet Cavafy. Feel free to take a look at http://come.to/idoni

01/18/99 18:19:56

Name: new-boy19

Your Fav Sextivity: Still oral ...

Your Fav Body Type: Good looking twinks

Comments:

Charles,

Thanks for the info and tips. There are lots of facts in the SF Sex Info page.

Sting,

Thanks for showing your support. I know I will get bashed when I posted the message. In a way I guess I was prepared for it. Everyone is entitled to his opinions and being a BW silent observer for a few months, I came to know the reactions of people, so no offence taken. I do agree with ahboi in a way, everyone have their own preferences and when it comes to looks, what some people considered as beautiful some people may not ... it depends on the individual and what he is looking for. Maybe one day I will grow out of this phase and will look at the person as a whole but for now, since I am young and still have the looks, I might as well use it to my advantage and be choosy. Like they say ... if you have it flaunt it!

Peace everyone and thanks for the tips and such ....

01/18/99 02:15:10

Comments:

New-boy 19, you may want to ask your question about anal cleanliness here. It's San Francisco Sex Information's online sex advice column. You can also try alt.sex.column

01/17/99 15:20:40

Name: Jayson My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: my

Comments:

How to find out whether someone you like feels the same about you.......... http://www.secretadmirer.com/ Abt the anal thing, wanna share something with u guys. Once my fren told me that he met a guy who likes 'fist-fxxking'. B4 they start playing, one would clear his bowels and the other would wash his hands with Dettol. Then his partner would fxxk him by nserting his hand into his butthole. I was thinking, nothing would have satisfied him then???

01/17/99 13:40:16

Comments:

Don't read this posting while eating lunch...

Well, I'm not into anal so I'm not the expert, but some guys douche or use an enema. I don't know if they use a vaginal douche or what. I've heard this is not a good idea as it supposedly increases the risk of getting HIV, but that info is several years old.

Probably it would help to increase fiber in your diet so your turds will be more solid and make less of a mess inside your butthole.

01/17/99 13:24:32

Name: Sting .... again

Comments:

To Neurotic Teen,

Please do not be offended by my reply in respect to your first posting, ok? I was in one of those joking moods and I was simply kidding. Come back and join us sometime. Your posting was at the barest minimum ..... valued by me. :)

01/17/99 13:16:38

Comments:

Hey guys, no offense meant. But perhaps we should guide our little newboy19 instead of bashing him to little little bits? I remembered when I was 19 years old, I could have easily suffered from an inferiority complex under such "stern" remarks. Please show him some kindness ......

01/17/99 13:12:19

Your Fav Sextivity: I still have no idea .......

Comments:

Actually, this is an open letter to 21 years old, since he never did include his email address in his posting.

To 21,

I think I can understand how you are feeling after you had talked to your friend. You were asking shouldn't love in the gay circle be exactly the same as that in the straight circle. I, for one, believe that it should be the same. Do not give up hope. How ver, the honest truth is, not everyone have exactly the same ideas. Some would rather go for just a session of wham-bang-and-bye-bye kind of short term relationship, or perhaps even a simple ONS. But believe me, this is exactly the same in as a straight a well.

It'll take time to find a long term partner. Please do not give up hope. Please don't. One day, you'll find someone you'll like. This journey will be long and tedious, which is why you're feeling tired right now. But your time will come, please be patient

As for a gay been over his prime after he goes past 25 years old, I cannot comment .... since I am already 26 and, guess what, I've not even started cruising yet .... heh heh heh.

But on a more serious note, 21, I guess you're currently still pursuing your studies, right? Put more emphasis in your studies or at least find a partner who can help you in your studies. Do not lose focus on your priorities. OK?

Regards,

Sting Rays

01/17/99 07:30:31

Comments:

hahaha! why suddenly got so many postings one? Chee Kin asked if the things he reads here are a true reflection of the real person behind them.. well.. you'll never know until you meet the guy, right? But I have to say, though.. as I read Mckay's posting. it simply reeks of the real him! Hehehe.. thus, I think a certain part of our personality will always be reflected in the way we write. And, hey.. it is not easy to fake a lie so consistently, okay! Anyway, I just want to correct my earlier posting abou looks. It was written in reply to boy19.. My point is that there are plenty of good looking gay guys out there. But I do not think looks is everything. What appeals to one may differ to others, and there are many more important things in a person that ma es him appealing.. such as his sincerity, charisma, confidence, openness, virtue, etc.. I think all of us are beautiful in our own way.. we just need to learn how to use our strengths and let them be seen.. :) You boys take care, and have a good holiday..:

01/17/99 06:54:47

Name: jeff

Comments:

aiyah..... ak.... what i mean to say is... those who went for the gatherings were very good looking BUT some were better looking... ok? like you and...... errr.... can i name them? anyway, quite correct.... many or in fact most gays are quite good looking ..... ok... boy19... why do you keep wanting to clean your anal? you are ready to give it to someone you like? well.... personally i think.... aiyah... so embarrasing to tell you..... use water lah... aiyah... can someone more experienced kindly teach him ? so paiseh.... ok lah.... back to your normal transmission.....

01/17/99 05:04:25

Comments:

growth is an enigmatic phenomenon to observe. take for example, this BB. it certainly had grown, if not in expansion of content and contributors, then in mere chronological terms. and hopefully, we are the wiser for them. :) the multifarious topics and th ughts thrown up by the equally multitudinous personalities at this BB testify to this observation. yes, even the occasional detractors are part and thereof this growth phenomenon. yet, if one care to plough through the nuances and advocacies, it does not scape that all these are denominated by the take off point of gay (or if some would preferred, homosex) ethos. it makes sense; after all, where is the point of reference when there is no common base to begin from ? is there a point to this diatribe ? no * rin*, but here are some mish-mash thoughts of mine, after reading recent postings :

1. <19yo> is a classic example of "not having it all" disbalanced status quo. young, with foreign-ish, boy-ish looks, he assumed that these should be enough for the (ahem) game of croozing. but wait a minute, attention he got. in fact a galore of them. bu alas, none of the croozer are of his "type". an impasse. what is wrong (with them!) he wondered. and therein lies the irony. those who are his "type" (or at least those whom he had met so far) may just happen not to like the young, foreign-ish, boy-ish t pe ! it is merely a difference in preference that had resulted in the status quo. there is nothing wrong with him, nor them. beauty is one thing, having the reciprocal admirers is another. such is the dynamics of choice.

2. when confounded, it is not uncommon for the human mind to resort to heavenly logic. but i resent the application of "god is fair" as an explanation to a disbalanced status quo. it is only at best a self-consolation thought out of exasperation. think ab ut it. would u place your trust in a god who play moderator ? oh yes, i've given him brains, so i better take away brawns from him; just to be fair to the another ! it is scary to have to think of omnipotence playing quid pro quo. the statement imposes a ondition on how god should be; and this we know, just won't work.

3. still on the thread of heavenly logic, it is not surprising the gay ethos is fraught with self-defeating contradictions. take for example, gay sex is sin. now i can't begin to tell you how wrong a logic that is. literally, i can't. but logically, if it can be deemed wrong, then it can also be deemed right as well. the basis for right vs wrong in this instance, can be and is measured by different value and belief system. it ultimately boils down to which group you wish to be a member of; hence the coinag of the term, choice. but what is frightening is the complexity added by self-doubt that is employed into the weightage when "things go awry". the consequence of such an exercise is that it often needs concurrence (by others) for ascertaining the basis of the newly devised logic. hence, it is not uncommon to hear a new convert going on and on about his newly acquired faith. as if two or more wrongs maketh a right. *shrug* i dunno, does anyone ?

ahboi, for one, is blessed with neither brains nor brawns. yet he do not doubt that the opportunities and options open to him is any lesser than others more blessed (eg. ak *evil grin*). we just need to find our niche and work with it. what worked for oth rs, may not necessarily work for us; and by no means necessarily be better or worse. it just is. it will be better if we worry lesser. and ak, next week's lunch is on. :)

to round up, those advocacies not taken up here does not necessarily means there is no possible retort. it is not "correct" by default; that is not the point. it is merely a conscious choice to accept difference. and yes, these sunday musings come with a ait accompli. :-)

01/16/99 19:23:04

Name: Mckay

Comments:

Ha Ha Ha Ha....hi everybody, I thought it's good to start off with a laugh :P Long time no type, hands very very tight. Anyways, I was reading EVERY post again :) The posts har...are quite depressing lar, especially the "21-year old" lar. Well, while eading his mail, it just reminded me that I had experienced that stage before. Hey 21 year old, hold on there if you can, it's good that you are controlling. Well in anycase really...whatever you newbies out there do, please...please do it safely, For w atever reasons, dun give yourself into this kind of unneccessary fear of getting diseases and die because of unprotected sex. Aiyah, I really dun know why am I stressing this point, but this is something that can make you die lar!!! So just bare in mind to be safe because temptations are always around in the gay community, and yah...that's about all lar...I'm sure on some occasions you cannot resist but please try to. It really saddens me because what 21 year old and Neurotic Teens said consolidated som of my perceptions on the gay community. Anyway, I believe in God and I'm strengthening my faith and I'm trying to stay away. By the way, chee kin, which God are you referring too har if you are not too offended by the way I ask. My God CERTAINLY WILL OT love me if I continue to sin :) Ok, full stop to sensitive religious stuff. Well, hahahaha I'm getting tired of gay life, if you guys notice I even hardly post any cruising stories because I really didn't cruise that much lar. Maybe some people migh not believe what I say like I'm getting tired...aiyoh, I know temptations are still around lar but can't help when reading 21 year old and Neurotic's postings, it really shivers me to have actually gone thru all that kind of "shit" -- IRC, chatting and t ey want sex...older guys seemed like pedophiles...cruising and not getting desired guys...etc. etc. Well, ok everyboy is just different right? So everybody makes different decisions right? For me, I think you CAN CHOOSE to whether you want this kind of stuff, I choose not to. Phew! I think I really get exhausted just by recalling what I have gone thru for the past 2 years in the gay line and let alone re-experiencing even some of it again!!!!! And I'm talking about the bad times lar, as for good time , I dun know what is good about gay life anymore :) SEX? Ha! How much longer can you have good sex...dun know, it just dawn on me that I should be doing something more purposeful in life now. I'm sorry, please do not misunderstand that I'm being proud or overconfident, I'm saying sincerely from my heart, do I sound like I'm pretentious? I think actionkid and ahboi will know better. And I'm not saying that having sex is not purposeful lar...I really hope you all won't misunderstand ...because har, you guys can just response NON-STOP one leh..scary!!!! I can't find a better way to explain it also lar. I mean I'm just very happy to tell you guys on this page that I'm very fine now, trying to cope with religion that'll keep me alive (that's strongly my pinion) and doing my own work and of course serving my God lar. I'm just saddened to see that there are people out there who are unhappy about the way their lives is now cause I think I can empathize but then I know I can't help *sigh*. Well I think I s all end here,...my goodness I must have typed alot of rubbish :) Just one more question, anybody misses me here? :PPP I've been with this page coming close to a year already, I think there are nice people here and I hope that those who have knew and met me will have a good impression of me :) for I think I want to bid farewell to this line with some confidence already. Oh, I think I have something to return to Jimmy right!!! Jimmy you hear me!!!??? :P I think I'm going to miss this page for a while, I' l come back some time later to read the postings. Once again for all people, please take care of your body and flesh and be safe...PLEASE, God bless you all, I mean everything from my heart.

01/16/99 16:49:39

Name: Chee Kin

Comments:

I thank those who responded to my ad via email and I truly and deeply appreciate them. God bless you all. God bless all of us, in His eyes we are all the same, He will love us no matter what or who we are. To the regular BW-ers esp. newboy19, looks and physiques are not and will not be part of being gay. Personally, I have neither and I will never achieve either. I do work out but for health and to feel good and energetic. My genes do not allow me to be an donis or Apollo. But when I first started out as being gay, I was overwhelmed by good looks and bods, but it didn't take me long to realise my skin-deep perception and view of being gay, as stated in an earlier posting. As I said, I accept as who and what I am. yet, on the contrary, I always envy you people who get all the attention, making heads turn etc. Then, after making myself pathetic and green-eyed, I still convince myself that all the outer beauty will fade with time, what remains unchanged is with n. God is fair, He gave one something nice on the externally, but He may have left out something internally. Sorry, no hard feelings to those who are blessed with marvellous beauty. Actionkid and jeff and all the others give good advice and they do enligh en at times, but sometimes, are what they write really reflects their true selves? Thank you for your attention to these gibberish.

01/16/99 15:32:36

Name: new-boy19

Your Fav Sextivity: Still oral for now

Your Fav Body Type: Someone who can catch my fancy

Comments:

Everyone,

I don't mean to start a controversy or stereotyping. Maybe it is because I got too high a standard. I know people will call me shallow as I go for looks and it is only skin deep. If I have offended anyone, I am sorry. I should not have made such a comment. I guess the way I said what I said is because whenever someone try to pick me up, their looks is much to be desired .. know what I mean? Since I got light brown hair and eyes with the boyish foreign looks, I get pick up alot when I go swimming at public pools. But then I never got lucky and pick up by a PLU that I am attracted to. So once again I apologize for offending & I don't mean being a gay is a game. I am one remember? anyone.

As for the anal canal, I still did not get how to clean it ... anyone care to comment?

01/16/99 15:23:13

Name: Looking for company

Comments:

Dear all: Hi. Sorry to borrow this web page for this but I was wondering if there is anyone looking to pay Bangkok a visit over the Chinese New Year holidays, specifically 11-18 Feb. Gay company preferred but really looking to share the burden on the pocket.

Price ~ S$446.

Pls e-mail for details if seriously interested in going down to BKK for the above period. Thanks.

01/16/99 15:08:48

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Friday night was wet and humid.I had just finished late and was walking along Shenton Way to grab a cab home.As it was about 2am there were lots of cabs waiting for midnight fares.I hailed this Mercedes cab and told him to bring me home in the east.He was quite good looking and middle age.As we drove off towards East Coast he kept commenting on how good looking I was but it was not until we passed fort road and headed upwards did I realise he was trying to pick me up.I looked down and noticed a huge bulge n his pants.I smiled and thanked him and returned his compliments.Then he suddenly started stroking my thighs gently moving towards my zipper.I was so aroused and when he slowly pulled it down my hard wet cock sprang out!He smiled and started fondling me s I did the same to his.We turned off near parkway to a multi-storey carpark where he reclined in his seat and exposed his huge bulging and wet cock.I gently put me wet warm lips around his sweet smelling cock and started to suck and caress his growing ro with my tongue.Soon he shot a hot sweet load into my hungey mouth and we began positioning ourselves into a 69.After about an hour of escatsy, he drove me to a dark spot along east coast and we continued with heavy petting and kissing.I went wild when he leaned me against his gleaming cars boot and started pumping me from behind.When I moaned and came a third time he gently fondled and sucked me dry with his wet warm lips.Such a nice and eventful night.

01/16/99 13:17:07

Comments:

Perhaps Ahboi is accurate that life is somewhat 'clarity and obfuscation existing back-to-back'. And may I add that as you progress on in life, there can only be greater clarity and less obfuscation. You learn to emerge ever stronger with every adversity vercome. I am recovering faster from those occasional (inevitable?) ruts. Thanks, Ahboi, for the 'windscreen metaphor'. Nice one.

New boy 19, I was wondering whether to entertain your ignorance, but ok lah.... Jeff has done it better than I could. Thanks Jeff. Nice one also.:-)

01/16/99 13:15:31

Comments:

i can understand why dongdong got all flustered. we do not choose to be gay and it is not a game for us. i think some gravity should be added before we make such sweeping statements. But, in all fairness, i'll take boy19's comments as being one of naivity . Anyway, jeff, nice to see ya back here.. and waddaya mean SOME of us??? Hmm.. I wonder who are the 'not-so-goodlooking' ones in the group by your standards...;P

Okay, I shan't go into the anal bits.. i think a lot of it is common sense.. those who know, will keep it clean and those who dun like it, dun do it. About the looks bit.. I believe in the contrary... most guys are gay or bi becoz they are just too cute t be straight (2QT2BStr8.. :) I know more good looking gay/bi guys than I do good looking straight guys. And my gaydar screams out loud whenever i see a good looking guy in the streets.. and in so far, it has NOT proven me wrong..;p *wink* Thus, I think boy 9's experience can only be regarded as a micro view of the situation.. Go to other places aside from the toilet cubicles and shower rooms.. there are plenty of good looking hunky PLUs.. in town, at ECP, in the gyms, etc.. Or u can always try and date one f the guys from this page.. :) Peace!

01/16/99 11:50:30

Name: jeff

Comments:

hello, hello! long time no post already.... hee and this boy_19 izzit? very interesting..... well.. just wanna say something.....anal sex... hmm.... well.... it is a very personal thing.... but i think it is not necessary to have anal sex.... no bormbardm nt please..... ;p... personal thing, i don't..... my hubby don't and won't do it to me either.... but i think cleaning the canal is important if there is to be anal sex.... i once fxxked a half-jap (long time ago.... btw, he is a damn hunky chunky guy) and guess what emerged halfway throught the fxxk on my condomed dick??? well, no need me to say it.... so i think it is necessary to keep it clean..... i would like to talk about the second question.... well, at first.... when i was young.... i was sta ting to be interested in guys and the same question occured to me... are gays gays because they can't get women to like them?? some gays have terrible faces, sorry!!... but then slowly i found out that there are many guys out there that are gay and they l ok good....like my hubby and some bw-ers...... heh heh.... some of those who went to the outings look so good..... and gays do not 'happen' because guys cannot get girls to like them.... gays are what they are because, well, personally saying, they are ' built'' this way... i think it is the genes.... and finally, there is no such thing as ''act like a plu''..... plus are also humans..... just be natural..... and afterall, being gay doesn't mean sex only.... there are many things to do.... and gay friends ip also occurs.... and with this opportunity, i would like to thank my plu friends for being my friends.... thanks!

01/16/99 07:12:09

Name: Dong Dong

Comments:

Hi new_boy19, I guess I can leave the rest to answer your questions. But I would just like to point out that being PLU is not a game as you put it. It is a way of life for some of us. I am disappointed to hear that you regard it as a game. Maybe cruising s a game. Being gay is certainly not. Your suggestion that some guys become gays because they are unable to attract girls is disturbing, to say the least.

01/15/99 15:14:34

Name: new_boy19 Your Fav Sextivity: Oral for now

Your Fav Body Type: Anytype as long as he is good looking Your Nationality: Chinese English

Comments:

Everyone, I am new at this PLU game and I have two questions to ask ... please excuse my ignorance and what I write may appear childish.

Question 1: I know that PLU have anal sex. How do you keep your anal clean for the other guy to penetrate? Out of curiosity, I bought a tube of KY. And poke myself while masturbating. It was wonderful except for one thing ... when I open my eyes and saw what was stuck on my finger I was so disgusted. So how do you keel the canal clean for your partner?

Question 2: Why is it so hard to find a good looking gay? All the gays I have met and those that I saw cruising at public place and pools may have nice toned body but they face is less to be desired. Now I am wondering if these PLU turned gay because of their own choice because they like guys or because they are not able to get girls?

I know I will get bombarded by what I just ask so I beg you all please do not crucify me. As I said, I am new at this and is still quite ignorant on how to act like PLU.

01/15/99 09:28:08

Comments:

hey ahboi.. that was a great illustration.. :) it's fascinating the way you twist your mind to cum up with that.. hehe.. like your lizard story..;P.. bet you'll find yourself with a troupe of em soon..;P Anyway, I'm totally bogged down with work right now . but it's always great to just come here and see the way things unfold.. hey ahboi.. lunch next week, okay?

01/14/99 19:12:45

Comments:

er, just to add on to the CK-YK thread. for us natives who had spent some time or other in front of the tv, the ad on the recent Keppel-Tat Lee merger would not had escaped us. for the benefit of those who do not have the oppportunity to catch it, here is roughly how the cartoon-depicted ad goes :

the ad opens with 2 (happy faced) drivers in separate vehicles on two parallel, angled towards a convergent, highways. at the point of convergence, the two moving vehicles merge-then-morph into a mono vehicle with the 2 said drivers in the by now same fro t seat, continuing the journey; albeit destination unknown although the scenery along the highway is drawn to be cheerful (supposedly to depict success ?).

now, it does not take one to be trained in physics to comprehend that it just won't do to have 2 drivers with individually operated steering control within the same front seat. the ad doesn't offer to advent this possibility. what it tries to do, i surmis , is to depict :

1. the 2 protaganists share decision-making in the driving attributes, being within the same control parameters (ie the front seat).

2. they are heading in the same direction, being now in the same vehicle and along the same highway.

3. they looked at each other and exchanged knowing smiles, hinting of consensus in acceptance of the new found partnership and shared aspirations.

of course, i'm monopolising this illustration a little; but i do view it in essence and hence, it parallels with the required fundamentals for a feasible CK-YK liaison. my best wishes to them both. :-)

01/14/99 18:16:19

Comments:

a couple of days back, one or should i say the second, of my two 1999 resolutions got off to a fortuitous start; fortuitous in that quite by accident, i had the opportunity to pick up with an _old_ acquaintance from where we last left. er, for those who m st know, _old_ is as in older than i am; although these days, admittedly, that is not unlike old as in _old_ *grin*. on reflection, i should had seen it (him ?) coming had i not been otherwise engrossed with checking out a (tryst) prospect while at the sa e time contemplating which grapefruit i was going to bring home from the supermarket that fateful evening.

after the mandatory protocol of enquiring about each other's latest happening and ongoing, we adjourned to a nearby coffee joint. i got myself a latte and ordered for him the same. strangely, it didn't occur to me to ask if he had preferred something else quite unconsciously, i assumed it was the same _him_ as i had known all those years i knew him, albeit had not seen for the whole of one and half year since we last bid each other farewell. during our extended chat, i can't help but notice that he had no changed. yet, he seemed different. i guess he thought the same of me too. it came to a point where we (or at least, i) didn't know how else to go from there. would he feel slighted if i didn't invite him home ? or would it be impolite if i didn't invite yself back to his place ? questions, questions. towards the end, uncannily, we both somehow knew this chanced meet-up will be just what it was played out to be; a hello and a goodbye, sans sex. how we knew, i have no way to enlighten. in case u dear reade s begin to trawl for a dejected undertow to this account, rest assured there isn't any. the attributes merely reflect the status quo. we had gone pass the echelon of physical intimacy and is now at the long of what i termed as physical acquaintanceship. i will always remember his 8" (he's a brit btw) dong. but it didn't necessarily follow i'd have the same penchance for it as i did way back then. :-)

later on in the heavy downpour, while waiting for the light to turn green at the traffic junction, i was staring out through the car's windscreen when a thought occurred to me. each time as the wiper sweeps across the windscreen, for a brief moment, every hing in sight is clear. i can see the red tail-lights of the vehicles up front, the silhouettes of pedestrian traffic cowering from the rain, the amber streetlights turning earthbound streaking raindrops into golden arrows ... and yet at the very next mom nt, all these were obliterated by the splatter of rain on the windscreen; at least till the back-sweep of the wiper clears it up again. and it goes on in this monotonous predictable altercation between clear one moment, bleary the next. and is not life so ewhat like that - clarity and obfuscation existing back-to-back ? however confounded we are by events or emotions, rest assure there will always be a moment of clarity. all we need, is to go along with the rhythm.

and yes, in keeping with the spirit of my pre-millenium (altho' technically that should include y2k) resolution, i shall be calling up mr _old_ acquaintance for another (and the others to follow) session of the liquid kind, the latte kind ie. :-) [a loqua ious ahboi]

01/14/99 15:40:44

Comments:

It didn't take me that long to realise that sex is not all about sex. I realised that quite a long time ago. Adrian, it's just that I reckon I was just being lonely and bored (yeah, such lame excuses!). I do think I'm still ppretty immature and am not rea y for a relationship. I literally just jumped onto my ex. when he appeared, and it was simply based on sex, lust and desire. The truth behind why I initiated the break up is simply I lost my lust and desire already. This makes me sound so bad, but I dare o admit that's true. I reckon most of you out there have bountiful of such experiences. Anyway, Adrian, how's your performance? I'll find out about it anyhow tomorrow evening. Take care everybody.

01/14/99 15:14:08

Name: Adrian

Comments:

Hello there guys. To Chee Kin: What took you so long to figure out that sex is not the point of being gay????????? I've been telling you this for so long but you still turn a deaf ear to me. ( BTW, for those who do not know, he is my best friend ). I am g ad you realised it now and later. As for being a Catholic, I've got to talk to you about this later lest I sound like an atheist. I am actually an Agnost. Nevertheless, I still feel that we all exists for a reason and that God does have a purpose for us. ome to think about it, love between two men is still essentially love between two individual souls encased in 2 physical bodies. If people can accept cross-race/cultural marriage, why not for us???? The physical bodies are transient and transcendental in nature anyway, and should not have much bearing on the universally recognised notion of love............ My 2 cent's worth of opinions........

01/14/99 11:36:07

Comments:

I've been through quite a lot during these 6 - 7 years of being gay. I'm 21 now. I've never regreted it and still enjoy being one. The fact that I've grown not to be ashamed of myself and trying all efforts to 'kill' my inferiority complex makes me happie . Well, not totally happy but at leaat happier than 1 or 2 years ago. Well I'm not ashamed and not afraid to use my real name and there it is, Chee Kin. I'd just been through my very first relationship which lasted for only 4 months. I intiated it simply ecause he's married and I had to make a choice and really go on with my pathetic life. It's been 2 weeks now, I've been 'celibate' since then too, still talk to him over the phone and preserving the friendship we had a few months ago. I've dropped by at J quite frequently these days and found myself able to attract some guys, but I soon found the meaningless part of such cruising. I had always wanted to be Catholic since JC days, and it's my mother who stopped me then. These days I'm thinking about going back to Him. But there is no one to take this journey with me. Adding on to the fact that the Church has always forbidden homosex ality makes it more difficult for me to go near Him. A girlfriend of mine told me today she became a missionary (nun/sister) in October '98, I was surprised and I didn't know it till then, and she's still studying now. This makes me think about God and Hi wonders and doings. How He can take control of His people's lives and guides them through smoothly with occasional tests. I reckon there are a lot of Catholics out there reading this, most of which haven't had a chance to choose since they were born in Catholic families. But I do hope to learn that there are some fellow Catholic gays who are willing to share with me what the view about the Church and how they are able to be with God and yet still be themselves. Is there a special Catholic group for gays in Singapore?

01/14/99 09:00:52

Comments:

G strings:

Watch out for those penis pumps. A friend of mine tried it and his jiba was bruised and swollen for a week. (Don't know why he tried; he already has 11") What good is a bigger dick if you can't do anything but stare at it. (This is not to put down voyeurism or exhibitionism, but there are better ways to have something to stare at.)

I should not assume why you want a penis pump, but deui ngoh lai gong, I enjoy looking at a variety of penis sizes. Of course, to do that, I have to look at a variety of penises ;-P

the 21 year old guy:

Aiya! If gays are done at 25, then I am dead b4 I even came out (at 27) and have been buried for 20 years now. Actually, I'm doing much better now than when I was in my 20's (I hesitate to write this as it always seems when I do I immediately wind up in a dry period.) Yeah, I still have trouble having close platonic friendships with guys I'm attracted to (either the friendship breaks up or we wind up having sex), but I do have platonic friendships with other gays.

Your milage may vary.

01/14/99 08:03:27

Name: Eric

Comments:

Thanks a lot to David, Spunky and Adrian, for your valuable feedback. I didn't realise that i sent the posting twice. When i tried to send it the first time this morning, i got some sort of error message. So i had to re-type the whole thing and resend. So ry for clogging up the space BW! You can remove one of it if you feel like it. Well, CK talked to me for over an hour on the phone yesterday. He knows that it takes more than love for him to stay with YK. He is willing to give it a try. So, let's hope that they can make it happen!! BW, thanks for creating this BB. It has been very helpful to me over the past year. I learnt a lot thru the postings too... :P

01/14/99 07:59:44

Name: malbroman

Comments:

sorry guys is Elton John and not Elton Jhon. Sorry!

01/14/99 07:58:08

Comments:

The 41st Grammy Awards will be hosted by Rosie O'Donnell, the award show's opening number will be performed by Madonna. These are the only stars so far signed to perform at the Grammy.

Blur's new album '13' will be out in shops on 30 March. The first single to be released is 'Tender', a 7 minute song featuring the London Gospel Community Choir. The song is a cross between the Rolling Stones 'You Can't Always Set What You Want' and Jhon ennon's 'Give Peace A Chance'.

Another album to note is the soundtrack to Disney's new musical 'Aida'. The musical is not out yet but the soundtrack by Sir Elton Jhon and Tim Rice is. Entitled,'Elton Jhon and Tim Rice's 'Aida'', it also features the vocal talents of Sting, Janet Jackso , James Taylor, the Spice Girls, Shania Twain, Boys II Men, Lenny Kravits, Tina Turner and others.

01/14/99 04:22:11

Name: David

Comments:

AK,thanks for the beautiful words on your posting on 01/13/99.So many words of encouragement and YES life goes on.. Andy,thanks for the advise and we will meet up again. As for Eric,to CK n YK,living together takes a lots commitment.You must be able to adapt to a new environment where you are not going to think just for yourself but for 2person.Doing things together and lots of sacrificing for both parties. 6 months...well...my advise is get to know each another better first before staying together. environment where you are not going

01/14/99 04:18:03

Comments:

I thik it takes alot more than just "love" for someone to stay together. Yes, personal habits could be a real piss and be a major irritation. They are ammunitions for quarrels which could exacerbate the problem. For anyone to pick up and go live elsewhere in another country for that matter, we have to consider as individual what we wnat out of our own life, and would moving elsewhere be a hinderance. I know this is rahter selfish, and a relationship has to consider two lives rather than one. Well..see whe e you place your priority and be responsible for your own decision. Do not at the end of the day, should the relationship do not work out, you find the scapegoat who has disrupted your life, and worsen the anger and widen the rift between the two. We have to be mature and realise that life isn't always like a fairy tale. There are many practical aspects and implications we have to keep in mind. Sure we can fly off the seat of our pants, but be sure to take your own responsibility.

01/14/99 03:25:03

Comments:

Well, Eric. The thing is that Xiang1 Jian4 Hao3 Tong2 Zhu4 Nan2 - Living together is more difficult compared to regular meetings. The rationale is that living together exposes one's daily habits that may be disturbing to the other party who have no idea o it in the first place. Example, he may leave the seat cover up all time but the other one could not be bothered. Such little things would take its toil on the relationship and hence their concern is not totally uncalled for. However, living together can ork out if both parties are comitted to making ti work by having a open communication channel in which they discusses everything and tells each other what they find irritating and keep in mind that they should let such little things override their love fo one another. Need a lot of work but its workable.

01/14/99 03:05:34

Name: Swimmer22 My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Sex on waterskis Your Fav Body Type: Definitely not like Anwar

Comments:

G-String: I've seen those stuff at the back alleys of desker rd. Lousy Gay VCD collection there.

01/14/99 02:09:15

Comments:

Hi People of the Wind, I've got something on my mind and i would be pleased if any of you can help me out. Ac-cher-lee ah, the story goes like this..... My friend CK has known his bf YK for 6 months. CK is working in mal while YK is working in sgp. they decided to move in together next month. Everthing seems to be sailing smoothly. YK quitted from his job last week and now settling all the taxation, CPF s uffs with the govt. YK also moved some of his belongings to CK's place. Both of them seem to be very happy and looking forward to living together. However, i received a call from CK yesterday evening. CK told me that YK called to say he is now unsure of whether to move in with CK. The point is YK is afraid of losing his freedom when they live together. CK on the other hand, is afraid of losing YK if they don't stay together. Both of them have past relationships but they have never had live-in partners. This is something new for both of them. CK told me some of his PLU friends advised him not to stay togther as it will make the relationship turn sour. I have not had this experience before, thus I cannot advise him. I really want to help him out and give him some suggestions as he is a dear fri nd of mine and we knew each other since our childhood days. Can anyone tell me what is the best possible solution or ways to keep both of them happy and being together? By the way, do i sound too chim to you guys?

01/14/99 01:36:38

Comments:

Well, hello again. i've got something that i would like to seek some of your opinion. My friend CK met his bf 6 months ago. CK is working in Mal while his bf is working in Sgp. Let's name him YK. So, YK decided to quit his job and return to Mal and look f r a job here. So, CK asked YK to stay with him (naturally :P ). Everthing seems to be smooth sailing...YK quitted his job and moved some of his belongings to CK's place. Then he went back to Sgp to settle all the taxation and stuffs like that. Yesterday evening, I received a call from CK, telling me that YK is a bit worried and unsure whether to really move in with CK as YK is afraid of losing his freedom. CK promised YK that YK can get all the freedom he wants. All that CK wants is for them to be together. CK is afraid of losing YK. So, CK asked me whether they should really stay together. Both of them have past relationships but both have not had lived in partners. CK is also skeptical but he still wants to be together. Geee....i'm so blur as i've not been caught in this situation b fore. Should two loving people (i mean PLUs) stay together or should they not? Some said that it is better not. Can anyone offer some advice. Do i sound very chim ah? Hope you all are not confused. I really need some feedback as I want to help CK out. He's my childhood friend and a best friend of mine.

01/13/99 15:44:03

Name: Adrian My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Er....... Your Fav Body Type: Er..... Hmmm......

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Having read 21-yr-old posting, I cannot help but draw some parallels between me and him in such an aspect. Its not that I no longer believe in love and that gays cannot hold relationships. I have friends who are holding out fine and steadfast. But we all ave to admit that the convenience of a sexual relationships and that initial sexual attractions does cause people to enter into so-called 'relationships' too early too soon. You gotta spend sometime to know each other first before even thinking about that For me, I attach some romantic value to my sexual partner and was hurt when the last one took my emotions for a ride , using his attraction to me as a pretext for sex , then stop calling after a week. I suppose he has found someone new to cheat. Anyway, dun doubt that gay relationships can hold out but I very much doubt it will ever occur to me.............................

01/13/99 14:06:26

Name: G strings

Comments:

Can anyone tell me where to get vibrators, penis pumps, inflatable dolls etc in Singapore?

01/13/99 12:40:35

Name: Cuthbert

Comments:

Hey Guys, cheer up, look on the bright side of things, life still has to go on. Friends in life are picked up along the way, and life is full of opportunities to test their true friendship to you. Those who stay by your side through rough and thin are tho e that you should really treasure. Oh yeah, just a gentle reminder, we are reaching the 90,000 mark soon. Gear up boys!! Amigo Para Siempre!

01/13/99 02:31:42

Comments:

Gone seems the days when right and wrong are so clear cut. Though I know my values are nothing but a product of my environment and such, yet to transcend them seems to be beyond my capacity as human. I have little choice but to continue living with that g ilty concience. If there is any redemption from the filth I'm feeling within me, may it be by the purity of the forbidden love that I seek.

*sigh* couldn't help myself after reading AK and Ahboi's thoughts. Thanks for being patient with my gibberish.

Peace.

01/13/99 00:51:08

Comments:

a lot of things seems to be happening here. I was reading 21yo guy's posting and it sorta sets my mind rolling... I do not think you are asking for too much and it would be a sad day for all of us if you are to abandon all your values and reasons. I am on of those who have gone 'over the hill'.. two years since.. and I am aware that I am not growing any younger. Values change and attitudes mature. I do not fear growing old and neither do I feel that people's attitudes towards me have changed negatively so ewhat. It is a sad and well known fact that we tend to be ruled by our visual senses rather than the heart. Youth equates vitality, looks inspires lust and physique spurs infatuation. I feel that what goes on at the start of a relationship can be delusion l. Passion overflows and we find ourselves in limbo. What happens thereafter can sometimes result in confusion and uncertainty... possessiveness, jealousy, fear.. But we all have to grapple with it. Once a relationship develops, things are set into motion Lots of things keep going on and it becomes hard to reign in all the emotions.. what more the roving eyes of our partners which is always taking a life of its own. Unless we are able to differentiate the emotions from the physical.. and only if we are wi ling to accept the different needs of our minds and bodies.. only then can we perhaps find ourselves sanctuary.

But it will never suffice. I had long abandoned the thought of having a gay relationship with a guy. It simply cannot work for me, as I had discovered numerous times in my various experiences. But I do believe that it IS possible. I have seen wonderful re ationships before and I do have friends who are happily together. Thus, my faith is not lost... except for my own self.. but that was a conscious decision. Whatever the case, the next best thing would be to go for platonic relationships. That.. I feel is till possible... though tough under certain circumstances... as in 21's case.. Friends can be a wonderful source of inspiration.. but unfortunately, in our circle, this can be hindered sometimes by a moment of sexual indescretion.. the sense of awkwardnes .. we all experience this, so you are not alone. I guess we'll just have to work doubly hard to rekindle the friendship if we feel that it is worth saving. Otherwise, let the bygones be..

Haha.. I do not see the point of my posting actually.. I seem to be writing a mish mash of squiggly squat. Umm.. well.. there are many issues around us and we are plagued by circumstances, problems, confusion, fear, uncertainty.. I dunno.. we still have t live. SMILE.

01/12/99 18:26:35

Comments:

no doubt about it. passion seems to prevail at the BB these days; if not for individual pursuits and interests, then for values. david's predicament is not an exclusive one. it can and had happened to many before him, and will continue to occur to others hat come after; not that i wish it, but....*shrug*. clearly, the outline given does not reveal the depth of "stress" mentioned (both to him and his beloved one/s). nonetheless, it does hint that he's cogent of the situation and is at a crossroad of sorts; a choice had to be made. in this aspect, responsibility is no longer the sole issue. truth, or if u like, coming to terms with reality and brevity of the situation, is. _human_ is a noun, as well as an adjective. such is the profundity of life that warran our constant preoccupation with doing the

thing. but is doing the

thing, right ? surely we can accept that at times, even process can defeat goal.

01/12/99 16:11:01

Name: Dylan23

Your Nationality: S'poren Chinese

Comments:

Hi, Need some advice. Recently advertised in a AJ website for a part-time job of running errands, housekeeping, data entry after my school hours. Needed the extra cash to make it for a planned overseas trip with my friends. Didn't expect that the first resp nse to my ad was someone offering the job of an escort to me. He promised me quick cash in the shortest time while also assuring me repeatedly that nothing "reckless" will take place on the job. I was also told that I'll always get to decide if I want to ccept a job or not. On his part, he'll expect a nominal fee of $50 for each arrangement. At first I was repulsed by the offer and didn't take it all too seriously. Alas, it became to enticing an offer for me to ignore. The idea could hardly erased itself rom my mind whenever I compare the wage package of being an escort as to the rest of the (decent)job offers which are all bringing in disappointing amount of money. I really doubt I can resist the temptation of fast cash much longer. As long as I'm assure that I'll not be compelled to do anything against my will I guess I quite game to try. FYI, the guy who offered me the escort job mentioned that lots of uni guys/poly are also escorts on his list. Has anyone come in contact with this sort of job offer? I so, what's the deal? Can anyone be truly safe(not exposed to unprotected sex) in this job? Thanks for the time. ~ Dylan

01/12/99 14:31:21

Name: Bert My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: Ernie's Your Nationality: Singporean

Comments:

This is my first posting & I am sure it's not as intresting as those juicy cruising stories. I am attached for 5 years now & never regret any moment of it. I don't deny sustaining a relationship is not a easy task but that is what relationship is all abou . Relationship comes with responsibility & not just sex. If a relationship has to end just because the sex wasn't as great as before, then I am sure this cycle will repeat itself again & again. If you really want a relationship, look further beyound that, have a goal in life & try to achieve the goal togather. I think the ultimate goal is to grow old together, at least that is my goal.

01/12/99 08:46:52

Name: the 21 year old guy

Comments:

I apologise to Neurotic Teen for getting into unnecessary trouble because of my posting. Sorry. And thanks to all who had given me well meaning advice. I appreciate that. I'm writing this to clear up some misunderstanding with my previous badly expressed osting. I wrote that because I was feeling really down that night but I couldn't talk to anyone. Not my family. Not my straight friends. Not in IRC. It was something written under much pent-up frustration. Pardon me. First of all, I'd like to clarify that I didn't have any unpleasant sexually related encounters with the guys in concern. They were all very decent to me. 'What's wrong with not wanting to get into anything sexual?' was just a side-tracked question that pop into my mind that night. Met up with one of the three guys yesterday. A year three senior in my faculty. Had a long talk with him in school. Guess I was wrong about some things. I asked him why he seems to be avoiding me. He said it's not that he didn't want to be friends but it's just that what's getting you attracted to others is also the same thing that is working against you when you try to form just normal friendship with them'. He said he needed some time to 'cool things off between us'. It has been a long while since he met someone th t he really likes and 'gay people tend to try out relationships when they find someone they fancy... you will know in time to come when you are my age... platonic relationship hardly exists here, you know...' Gosh... Shouldn't falling in love in the gay c rcle be the same as finding love in the straight community? A long process of acquainting someone, knowing someone and finally realising you love that friend of yours? Is the sense of security so frail among gay people that they have to try out a relation hip with everyone they fancy? That 'time is cruel to gays and by 25 you are considered out of your prime'? If that is really true, then I've nothing else to say. Though I know I won't compromise with my own beliefs. True, I want to get to know more people but I won't be searching blindly for love. Let that take place naturally. Please don't take away the simple gift of friendship. I feel so tired. So tired... Hope I won't quit before I even got started.

01/12/99 06:34:23

Name: David

Comments:

Happy New Year'99.It was a StressFul New Year for me.Firstly,i am attached for 9years and the relationship is more like a companionship.Yes,we meet,have dinner,see movies and go out with friends.As both of us are closetted and conservative,we do not go to clubs or partys.As for sex,it just dies away...... In December,i met a charming and matured 19years old guy.Wow,i feel young again and there seen to be so many things to talk about.He knows that i am attached and was willing to give me time.He is also a closetted and conservative guy.I remembered the first time we checked into a hotel.Gosh!We just stand outside the hotel for an hour before picking up our courage to check-in. Now,it has been a month.The commitment since to be greater then before.I have to spit my time with my lover and him."A Lover and A Mistress." It comes a time for me to make a decision.What am i to do?I can't stop lying to my lover.I can't leave my new found love. Continue on.....and i will go Mad.Gosh!What a New Year to start?

01/12/99 03:18:14

Name: Fluffy Little Cloud

Comments:

WOHOOOO...I'm glad Robbie Williams getting some recognition after Take That! Has anyone heard "Angels"? Fantastic!! Love those lyrics.. Gets me all misty eyed! I do love a rough boy. *sigh* *melt* Talking about melting...you guys! Those postings! Wow....h t! Hot! Hot!...*melt* Gets me sweaty each time. Keep them coming. All these stories got me so horny that my FB had no idea what gotten into me lately....Horny like a maniac! I just could not get enough of him. I love the way he holds me...Hmm..those stron sensitive hands....What a grip! OOOooo..I could just feel them now,....oops...I better stop now before I get all too wet....well, got to go...got an appointment with Dolly Palmer and her Five sisters! hehehe. Ciao!

01/12/99 01:50:47

Comments:

Hi! Brit Award nominations are out.

Best British Group

Beautiful South, Catatonia, Gomez, Manic Street Preachers, Massive Attack

Best British Album

Catatonia-International Velvet

Gomez-Bring It On

Manic Street Preachers-This Is My Truth So Tell Me Yours

Massive Attack-Mezzanine

Robbie Williams-I've Been Expecting You

Best Newcomer

5ive,Another Level,Belle & Sebastian, Billie, Cleopatra, Cornershop, Gomez, Hinda Hicks

Best Dance Act

All Saints, Faithless, Fatboy Slim, Jamiroquai, Massive Attack

Best International Group

Air, Beastie Boys, Corrs, Fun Lovin'Criminals, R.E.M

Best British Male

Ian Brown, Bernard Butler, Lynden David Hall, Fatboy Slim, Robbie Williams

Best British Female

Billie, Des'ree, PJ Harvey, Hinda Hicks, Billie Myers

Best Single

Beautiful South-Perfect 10

Catatonia-Road Rage

Cornershop-Brimfull Of Asha

Des'ree-Life

Fatboy Slim-Rockafella Skank

Manic Street Preachers-If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next

Massive Attack-Teardrops

Robbie Williams-Angles and Millennium

George Micheal-Outside

Outstanding Contribution - Eurythmics

01/11/99 17:04:17

Name: SOUTHPARK

Comments:

Hi, guys! I've been reading BB for quite a while now, and I thought I can share something interesting ( might not). You guys need a break from those boring music infos.( Grammy, Madonna...). Very infomative, but I think I had quite enough of it .Too much ! I was in the scout when I was in my secondary school day and we had this job week thing going on every year. Usually I'll "siam" all this activites but being the senior and was my final year, so, I thought of being "on " a bit and go look for "jobs". I was at a new housing estate and I knocked on the door.A man who was painting the house answered the door. He thought I was asking for donations and he offered me a dollar .But I told him about the objective of the "JOB WEEK" and he reluctantly opened the door for me . He asked me to look around for any thing I'm able to do. So, offered to scrab those dried paint on the floor. He was on the ladder painting the ceiling while I was on my knees trying to remove the paint. I looked up occasionally when we chat and was able to see his hairy balls from my view, since he was in those cut denim shorts. I was really distracted, man!! PHEW!! We were at the job for quite sometime and he decided to call it a day, and asked me to take a shower if I want to. I declined at first. I was in the hall while he took his shower in the master bedroom. I walked around the house while he was in the show r, and noticed that the bathroom door has been removed. So I was outside the bathroom looking at him taking the shower while pretend to talk to him. He seems comfortable with me outside. He told me the door has been removed and the contractor suppose to c me get a new one fixed.... When he was done, he came out in his underwear and asked me to take a shower. I thought I need a cold shower to "cool" myself off, so I jumped at the opportunity. He stand out side the bathroom, just like I did, talking to me. He said I had a good bod and...for a guy like my age...I pretend not to hear him and started to jerk off, with my back facing him. He did not notice perhaps until a while. He came into the shower and hug me and sucked me!! We had quite a nice time (no anal stuff--I'm not into that) andI thoguht that was a fruitful trip!! By the way, I dun think he's gay!! He said he's getting married soon. I hope you guys enjoy my posting! Thank you!

01/11/99 13:32:40

Name: mellor22

Comments:

yeah..heard abt the vcd shop in adelphi. Anyone got info on this??

01/11/99 07:37:46

Name: knightrider

Comments:

What happened to the posting I have submitted previously? Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks!

01/11/99 06:06:49

Your Nationality: UNoAlready

Comments:

but wah liao begins with "w" :-P

01/11/99 03:52:19

Name: Malbroman

Comments:

Hi guys, my last posting was about the Grammy Awards, now its the BRIT Awards. Full details are not released until monday afternoon, but I have the latest.

Robbie Williams is said to have received 6 nominations, including best single, artist and al um. Catatonia, Gomez, Manic Street Preachers, Massive Attack and Norman Cook aka Fatboy Slim got 3 nominations each. George Micheal and All Staints received 2 nominations each. I will post you the details later.Bye Bye!

01/11/99 01:43:05

Comments:

mmm, it is interesting how an off-the-cuff-written-in-haste remark could had generated such fluff with the paedophile label. :) perhaps i may play the fairy's advocate here *grin* :

1. neurotic teen's posting was meant for <21yo> but had been aired in the BB for lack of an email address from the by now strangely silent <21yo>. this public airing, by default, gained a larger audience than neurotic teen's original intent. it naturally ollows that this (additonal) audience does not necessary behave as <21yo> and will have diverse responses not anticipated by neurotic teen.

2. the 2 objections are a mix of indignance and satire, even with emoticons thrown in for good measure. additionally, they were advocated based on technicalities (objecting to the stated age-gap as a qualifyer). hence, we can safely assume that the object on was aimed at "what was said" and not so much "who said that".

3. the mea culpa for neurotic teen's posting is that it was written in haste. with that, self-editing could had been short circuited. i truly believe it was an honest slip-up. charles said it well in his new year message : proofread your work. :) if neuro ic teen had been more conscious of the larger than expected looming audience, i trust he would had kept that opinion private, ie if he had that opinion in the first place.

4. as i had newly discovered, look at context above contents. if in doubt, ask; as oppose to attack. i know they both begin with the letter "a". but so is alamak. and, no ostracism please. we are PLUs. *smile*

01/11/99 00:54:15

Comments:

Let me start again........I have accidentally hit the "I'm Done" icon. Butter fingers. did a little editing as well, my be worthwhile to re-read..hehe...solli! Just a thought...Someone is labelled as a paedophile when he does outrage the modesty of a young person..then again, how "young" will depend on the law's definition. But, what is the act we should despise? I think that's the act of outraging someone else' modesty, be it a 9 y/o or a 15 y/o or a 21 y/o or a 35 y/o..so on and so forth. However, if both party consent then would that be a wrong doing even if the age gap is wide? Depends again. I suppose, both must have the ability to make a well informed / ra ionale / "right" decision. But, the true defintion of a paedohile is someone who is sexually attracted to children .. .CHILDREN ...... what's the age range? below 16? below 15? Whatever it may be...they are young and innocent...many of us are afraid they o not know what they are in for (that's debatable tho'). Well, generally, they don't know , and they fall prey to someone else's fetish through brut force or trickery. I have highlighted 2 issues: (1) No one should be outraging anyone's modesty regardless the age (2) Do not take advantage of someone else's innocence and fragility. Keeping in mind that this is not directed to gay people, or straight people, but anyone with such tendencies, be it gay or straight. I think Vladimir's Lolita would be an interesting read in this aspect.

01/11/99 00:16:40

Comments:

Just a thought....A pedophile is someone who outrages the modesty of a young person..then again, how young will depend on th e law's definition. What is the act we should discourage? That's the act of outraging someone else's modesty, be it a 15 y/o or a 1 y/o or a 35 y/o..so on and so forth. However, if both party consent then would that be a wronhg doing even if the age gap is wide? Depends again. I suppose, both must have the ability to make a well informed decision. I guess we

01/10/99 19:27:09

Name: twinky95

Comments:

Speaking of VCD suppliers, there used to be one such shop in the Adelphi. Does anyone know what happened to it?

01/10/99 15:53:35

Name: The Last Of Neurotic Teen

Comments:

Dear all, It saddens me to see that some here have mis-understood me and took offence by a sentence, if read carefully, which wasn't even supposed to be considered a condemnation. I would like to reiterate the purpose of submitting that post which was to give dvice and share my experiences with <21 year old> and others finding themselves in the same situation. To my knowledge, I've tried my best to be less judgemental while maintaining a sense of honesty and directness in my perception of different groups of p ople in general. Whatever I mentioned were my own thoughts gathered from my personal experiences and do not necessary have to be accepted by anyone. I give my assurance that never for once did I pinpoint on anyone or attempt to be outright malicious to a articular group so as to achieve insulting their integrity/character. In fact, I used the word, "COULD be .....a paedophile.." which shouldn't be taken as a definitive statement. Also, in that posting, I added after the supposedly offending line "...that here are also decent...older guys around..."(quoted more or less in the same effect). Therefore I plead with those who felt offended not to take my words too personally cos' I didn't mean it that way. However, I do offer my sincere apologies if offence wa already taken and promise to be more sensitive with my choice of expression in future. Lastly, I hope this regrettable incident does not mean that I'm being ostracize from your worthy bulletin which I still consider lots of fun. Regards. Truly, CL P/s : I do have some treasured friends who are older than me actually. I think they are great people who give encouragement and sound advice at needy times. I believe that everyone no matter who they are can be trusted as long as there is an amount of sin erity in the first place. :P Hopefully I'm not causing outrage with these thoughts of mine again.

01/10/99 15:01:18

Comments:

Hello everyone,

Reading the mail from Mr. Neurotic Teen made me glad that they are still people who share the same thoughts like me. I thought I was the only one in this world who still believe in love.

But I AM 5 years older than our little "boy" 21-years-old, am I a paedophile ....? Perhaps Mr. Neurotic Teen was a little harsh in your words?

:)

01/09/99 23:20:18

Name: dedey the doc

Comments:

cuthbert, zen, et al...

I think it is most likely to be nothing serious, but to be sure, I would need to have a feel ...*wink* *wink*

01/09/99 18:48:59

Name: NoThUnK

Comments:

Cuthbert & Zen : Are you kidding me or what!!! I had this growth under my left nipple since my early teens and at that time, I thought I had breast cancer or something! Hahahahha... This is really some enlightening stuff. Btw, is it perculiar to just the eft nipple alone? What about the right one? Care to share the website where you found the info from with the rest of us here? I must say that my left nipple is a tad more sensitive than my right one. Could it be due to this? I wonder... And with regards t your comment about looking out for guys with conspicuous left nipples, well, I don't think it will work. Err... I don't know about you, but for me, even though I have this growth, my left nipple doesn't look much different from my right one. And I don't ave fantastic pecs if you know what I mean. Anyone else out there eligible to join this 'fibroadenosis' group discussion? =p

01/09/99 13:48:00

Name: Cuthbert

Your Nationality: s p o r e

Comments:

Hi all, bear with me as I have some back logging to do. ;)

Charles and Spunky: The Chinese author that i have been talking about is Bai Xian Yong. If not mistaken, the storybook Charles is talking about is N�e4 Zi3 (Crystal Boys), it is supposed to be the author's lifestory with a gay theme of course. The other utstanding book is Fei4 Du1 (roughly translated to 'Crumbling City') about sexual relationships again. It caused quite a roar in the Chinese literary scene.

Spunky: Your 'ballet' is indeed interesting! I never tried it though!

21 yr old: Being gay is hard and I agree with you that the majority of the pple in chatrooms are just looking for free sex, esp those with suggestive nicks. Hence, be more careful in the future OK? Take it one step at a time. If they don't appreciate your friendship, forget them, they are not worth your time.

AK: I'm always ons for running!

Zen: ... ... :)

01/09/99 13:14:11

Name: Cuthbert & Zen

Comments:

Hello everybody, amazing discovery after Cuthbert and I shared something in our correspondence... we would like to know how many of you out there at any point in your life have this button/disc-like growth about the size of a 5-ct coin under your left nip le huh? I checked the net, its a harmless condition called fibroadenosis. And the cause is hormonal, something to do with excessive female hormone estrogen(women develop breasts with it:)..... haha.... if part of our biological make up is this peculiarity then no need gaydar alredi, look out for guys with a conspicuous left nipple.... there! You have it! Haha.....perhaps dedey the GP can comment?? Peace to all.

01/09/99 10:59:55

Comments:

Neurotic Teen, I am offended by your statement,' more than 5 years senior could just be a PAEDOPHILE just after your young flesh'. Paedophiles are worse than animals, therefore being called one if one is not is the upmost insult. I met my bf through one o the commercial chat lines and he is 12 years my senior. We are still together after 3 years. Not all senior guys are desprate for bfs or sex. Moreover, its the younger guys who are desprate for sex and gifts. And '21 year old' guy, there are all kinds of people in these world, do not let 3 fools destroy your faith. Being gay is no big deal, its just a sexual preferance. We still lead normal lives. Not all gays are like them. Anyway, you will have lots of frien s here in BW.

01/09/99 06:49:56

Name: Neurotic Teen

Comments:

Hi, I'm a little surprised with myself cos' I've visited this site for almost 3 months now and have never thought of contributing to the posting department. Whatever, this is actually my 3rd entry in a matter of 3 days! This posting of mine has nothing to do with crusing cos' I'ven't got any relevant experience in that area. I just wanna give advice/courage to the person under the alias of <21 year old>, if you have not already given up being gay. There's no point in osing hope finding same kind friends just from this bout of bad encounters. 3 bad experiences in making friends is no big deal in life. I'm sure we all had sometime or other made friends whom we later realised were not very sincere people. Face it cos' it happens whether you are gay or not. I guess you have to realise sooner that most gay chat rooms are patronised by people seeking partners/ons or pretence relationship. Most of them have very little concern for true friendship. Crudely speaking, they usually have some ulterior motives w en they chat you up, esp. when you are at your age-sexually attractive/desirable. So unless you can take it with a pinch of salt, you will find yourself ending up in disappointment most of the time. Be wise when you start chatting with someone new. First ind out his age. If he is very much older than you like more than 5 years your senior, then he could just be a (meek since you are already 21) paedophile probably just after young flesh. I have myself experienced chatting with younger and oler guys from g y chat rooms and a conclusion that I've derived is that age does matter. To be fair, I must admit that some young guys, like probably yourself, are surprising mature. However most of them come across as being flighty and undecided in every issue be it stu ies, career or relationship. You always have a feeling like they are at the crossroads of their lives, which of course they truly are, and your fate is in their hands. If you are lucky you will find yourself being led across if otherwise you will be left eeling lost while he crosses the road himself(regardless of how sincere you may be) I guess if you wanna take it light-heartedly the excitement you get from younger guys is a full package which includes uncertainity. Well you get your share of excitement n surprises don't you. On the other hand, older guys tend to think that they can swoon you with gifts and expenses paid outings with the expectation for you to act like a hustler. As usual, not wanting to be too judegmental, there are also decent older gu s who are really nice and know how to treat you with respect. However, they may come across as being a little too eager to settle down without even attempting to know you better as a person. Well there is also the uncertainity here. Will he still love you as much when your youthful appearance is past? What's the force of attraction? It's always the case of reality versus appearance. This should be your concern when meeting people who are different from your age group. Then you should question yourself honestly for the purpose of being in the chat room. Did you go in there seeking possible romance or purely just for friendship. If you are just after pure friendship and you happen to come across as someone looking fo a bf by being ambigous abt your real intentions then you're bound to attract "suitors". Then of course, they will feel disappointed when you eventually reject them. Afterall, they were honest with themselves for the purpose of being in the chat room. It ould be you who have unconsciously allowed them to be misled in the first place. As to the reason for not being able to be friends after a failed attempt in love I must say that it's generally attributed to the fact that we (Asian man) have very weak egos and clueless in how to handle rejection. You are just very fortunate to have 3 gfs who are mature enough to accept you as a friend. I usually hear of more unhappy cases. I think in the first place serious love never did take place for you and the three of them and that's why it was easy to let go. To those guys whom you had rejected , it was probably like that in their minds "...if you cannot accept me as a bf then I must certainly have shortcomings which are deemed unattractive to you when we met". In thi case they no longer have the confidence in themselves to even think that you will want them as a friend. It's not easy for one to switch from calling and professing his love to you every night to becoming casual abt it all. This bring me to warn you and others to be weary of those who rush into relationships at the start of knowing of each other. Don't expect friendship from them cos' in the first place they have not shown any interest in that at all. They just see you s the attractive "hunk/chicken" whom they can reserve for themselves. Not that they are perverts or what but who doesn't seek attractiveness/youthfulness in their partners. I take it that you must be quite charming yourself cos' you'd mentioned that they ere head over heels with you after meeting up. So there you have it. They might have been in the category of those who are interested mainly in your appearance and hopefully your personality as well(the only saving grace for a person is to be loved for hi personality/character rather than just looks). I strongly believe that a relationship can be strong only if friendship is first established. Romance, plainly, don't last for long. No matter how attractive your appearance/personality may be, time will wor against it. Someday down the years, you will look less attractive with age and that laughter of yours which your partner so liked and complimented before will be considered a boorish croak. That is the harsh reality of life. Therefore I say that unless a true friendship is developed in the beginning where there is genuine care and concern for each other being romantically together forever is impossible or if possible a torturous one. Think of a pair of 80 year old couple taking a stroll in the garden and atching the sunset. They are definitely not romanticising each other but rather enjoying the company of a very familiar "friend", whom had gone through all the thick and thin in life. Ulitmately, everyone hope to be able to spend their entire life with th person they truly love. This I believe is the formula to a longlasting and loving relationship. As long as you have faith in love(ie. love of yourself, people around you, life) then you will surely make the right decisions and have the courage to face all the ups and downs in life. Don't lose heart so easily when others disappoint you. Take time reflect on it and learn from each experience. Eventually what you believe in and stand by with will bring you good fortune someday, somehow. To those who are feeling dispaired like <21 years old> for whatever reasons, count you blessings in other areas i life and you will feel so much better today. If you are still not feeling any better, just know that the day of good fortunate will come to you. It's just making it's rounds and down the list you will be next. Stop being a derelict. Apologies and thank you to those who have read to this far. I didn't intend to write that much but it just got off me so now I'm really late for my appointment. Please don't mind my casualness in sentence structuring cos' I wrote all this in much has e. Regards to all. CL

01/09/99 05:49:43

Comments:

today, a lizard moved in with me. now, i should begin to state that i detest lizards. period. and please, don't ask for a psycho-analysis of the whenceupon. and less there is any miscontruing, let it be noted that even with the newly struck up living arra gement, i've not and will not deviate from this sentiment. for the puzzled, here was what happened.

this morning while returning home, in the process of unlocking the padlock to the front gate, a cold, slivery feeling fleetingly grazed the back of my hand causing my nerves to stand on end, to be followed by a greyish flash and then plomp, what looked li e a strand of coagulated dust landed on the black marble floor. while my senses manouvred quickly to recover from the rude but brief onslaught on my morning stupor, a scrutiny immediately revealed what looked like an elongated 4-legged worm staring back a me with coal black eyes. yipes, it was a lizard, albeit a tiny one. it looked to be frozen in position even as we exchanged stares for a good 20 sec when my brain instinctively instructed me to attack. i began with the classic scare-tactic. i stomped my eet, intending to send it scuttling. alas, it didn't flinched, not even a teensy weensy bit. i repeated my stomp. still no movement. for reasons unbeknown, the hair on my nape stood on end. how now ? i'm not going to risk it jumping on me if i tried to cr ss the threshold ! it was an ironic standoff to say the least; the lizard in the territory i called home and me, an outsider by default of location. well, enough was enough. i notched up to violence-tactic. taking off my (right) converse sneakers, i feign d to whack it. AND still, it didn't flinched ! i was flabbergasted and know not what to do next. finally i concluded that aside from killing it, i have no other ploy except to risk stepping over him, i mean it. i did just that and yet it didn't move. natu ally curious by now, i waited to see what it will do next. this went on like for an eternity for it remained motionless, not even batting an eyelid. somehow a thought crept into my befuddled brain; could it be blind ? exasperated, i slammed the gate. aha it turned and scuttled along the wall, and to my dismay, headed for my hi-fi. HELP. i wrung my hands in despair even as the rug quickly offered a camouflaged refuge to my now new tenant. surely, i can pursue further to flush it out and proceed to annihil tion. yet, i felt this strange emotion to just let things be. to reset my sanity of the status quo, i suppose with a little distance, difference can be tolerated. *sigh*

this hoohah offered me a fresh insight to my psyche. at the outer edge of my intolerance (of which there are quite a few *grin*), there hovers a narrow corridor for compromise, of which i didn't consciously realise, exist. but it does. and is called upon s a resort by instinct (?) even as i grappled for solution/s to deadlocked situations. there, a new ahboi. :-)

01/09/99 05:43:08

Comments:

Do you think the subconscience is the true reflection of who we really are? Like Adrian said, the dream could be a longing desire for a bf, despite me thinking that my life is rather fulfilled. I never really thought having a bf was a necessity to complet me. I guess I am beginning to think otherwise. From the very start I have preached against misconduct arising from carnal desires, but again I cannot deny that my subconscience is telling me otherwise. I remember an incident late last year. I was invited over to a friend's dinner party. I turned up not knowing who would be there. Besides I didn't know any of his friends. I did expect a larger crowd than just the four of us. But, as it turned out it WAS only the four of us, himself, his bf, his housemate a d myself. Dinner was most delightful and the wine was just fantastic...well of course after the first two bottles...my taste buds could not differentiate the varying flavours. Nevertheless, I could appreicate the third and fourth bottles. My friend and hi housemates were handling their wine a little better than myself. Perhaps being asian as I am, and them being caucasians...or is that a myth? Anyhow, my friend's bf did restrain after the first bottle. So he was pretty much sober. What can I say? I love r ds. Or, maybe I am just a piss head. *shrug* Later the evening, we adjourned to my friend's bedroom to watch "the interview with the Vampire" on his well invested home entertainment system. Wine was still passed around, but I was pretty much sloshed and l id quite comfortably on his bed. At some point, I think after, Brad Pitt decided to wine on poodle's blood, groping began amongst the other three. I was trying to make out the Brad Pitt's mumbling, hence did not pay much attention to them. I was pretty mu h nonchalant about what was going around me. Did not want to be the wet blanket, you know. So un-cool. However, due to my strong reservations, as mentioned in my last few postings, I would gently brush off the occasional strayed hands that found their way to my groin. And I would just laugh and remark or rather tease them "You naughty boys". My eyes would always be glued onto the screen. At some point, I do not remember when because my mind was already whirling and my heart was pulsating and wine flowing i my my veins, the movie was not what I remembered it was because I did not recall seeing naked guys bonking each other. I guess someone had slipped in a p--no into the player. I should have left there and then if I were adamant. But I did not. I watched o as if nothing was amiss. Soon, neither did I find them groping me anything the matter. Deep down in me, I knew I wanted to be part of the orgy. I had fantasised about groupies, and then was the chance of making it a reality. I closed my eyes and just lis ened to the heavy breathing....feel their touch on my quivering body. I counted the number of hands....guessing who they belonged to. Someone kissed me.....and I kissed back. My eyes remained shut. I didn't want to see what was going on....like an ostrich with his head buried in the ground. Yet I was participating. I allowed them to explore every bit of my body. But I was not proactive....just laying there motionless. All was different when someone hit the right spot. His warm strong hands grabbing the che ks of my butt and the warm and moist feel of his mouth on my groin......the gentle, but firm maasage of his tongue....and the strong push of his hands on my butt....concurrently created a hot tingling surge through me. I guessed when I had let out a sooth d groan, I had opened my eyes too. I saw who it was who released me from my own prison. He led me down my moral horse like a gentleman. I was comforted, and I was ready. My subconscience had surfaced. I was being who I was suppose to be. Being true to mys lf. The whole affair was rated 3 to 4 cummings, if you know what I mean. Did I feel liberated? I don't think so. I took the longest shower ever. I couldn't seem to get myself clean. The smell of sweat and cum lingered. I could still feel and taste someo e's dick in my mouth. Was I still craving for more? I don't think so. My conscience was trying to remind me what I had done. Pricking me (pardon the pun). I guess even though the subconscience is some ways a true reflection of who we are, the conscience i like the law, trying to maintain goodness. They aren't always easy to abide to, and often pose some inconvenience and create frustration. Nonetheless, it is a necessary tool to keep well our moral being. Without law, without conscience, the world is noth ng but a decadent place. Yes, I enjoyed that evening..and I enjoyed my dreams, but I'm not sure if I am proud of them? I have accepted myself to be a gay person, but I do not accept myself as a person dictated by his carnal desires. I want to make love... ot just have sex. I should change my nick to preacherman. Sorry folks! Just needed to let out steam.

01/09/99 03:15:24

Comments:

To Spunky : Well, I have had such dreams before and it is unnervingly real to me that it freaks me out. I too felt that sense of loss and emptiness when I awoke to find that its only a dream. Perhaps I've been longing too much for the Right guy that I've tarved my brain and body of the stimuli that it craved too much that it tortured me with such a dream................ Anyway, To: 21-yr-old....... I agree with Zen on the matter. U should be glad you found them out much sooner. What is worse is that the could have made u fall in love with them and then dump you sooner that you can even blink your eye. Just be glad that you remain unscathed. BTW, I know what you are going through and is fortunate enough to have good gay friends who are my buddies. I am 1 as well and is studying at the moment and knows how its like to cope with such things. Do e/mail me if you need someone to talk to. Dun worry lah!!! I wont pick you up one! Just offering my help to ppl in need. ;P

01/09/99 02:19:11

Comments:

I wonder if I had remained celibate for too long now.....Having a row of erotic dreams. What is weird is that it's always with the same guy. I know I've seen that face before, but just can't seem to put a finger on it. The dreams are so vivid. I could fee his warm moist breath on my skin. I could feel his wet tongue exploring every corner of my mouth. I could even hear him kiss me.....and they rang through my ears and echoed in my head. Even my emotions were felt so strongly. I felt the ectasy. I felt I w s being elevated. I felt the vulnerablity. I felt the passion within the both of us. I felt the way we clinged on to one another as if we were trying to fuse our bodies together. I felt every bit of him....the muscles on his back, his body, his arms, his egs......the hair on his head, his groin, his legs...every movement he made left a tingling sensation all over my body. It was truly like love making. And when we climaxed, I felt the joy in me wanting to just burst out with a big bang...andstars would ex lode like fireworks in the night sky. But all i could managed was a big smile and a warm deep kiss for him that says "I love you". But when I wake up, I am alone on my bed. My hands always strewn across the bed as if they held someone there the night befo e. For a minute or two, it felt that it was not a dream. He had left early for the day...back to the office.. and would be back tonight for another evening of passion. But, in a quick while, my mind would have adjusted to reality and I know it was not tru . Still.....I eagerly await him in my dreams.

01/09/99 00:40:11

Comments:

Your experience have nothing to do with your being gay, you've merely met some guys whom you have been exceedingly fortunate to know their true colors so soon. Cheer up man.

01/08/99 18:52:57

Name: just a 21 yr old guy

Comments:

I've been with this board for more than a month now. I know this ain't no cruising story, but I just want to let off some frustration. Hope you guys don't mind. I came out last October just before my exams after coming to terms with myself that I am gay. hrough IRC, I chatted up with three guys who all happened to be from my school as well. We hit off pretty well and after chatting like old pals for about a month, I gathered enough courage to meet up with them during the holidays. To my surprise, they all asked me if I could be their boyfriend just barely after a week of going out with them. Gosh, they don't even know me! I turned them down politely giving the reason that there just ain't sparks between us and we would be better off as just friends. They a l behaved very differently after that. I felt it was pretty apparent during IRC and in school. Gone was the friendship I could feel in the past. It feels as if I had just lost my first three gay friends in my life. Hell! I could even stay good friends wit the two gals I rejected before. Why can't gays? Why must there always be some unusual purpose when chatting in a gay channel? Isn't just making friends a reason? What's wrong with not wanting to get into anything sexual? Did I do something wrong? Damn! I hate being gay!

01/08/99 09:47:25

Comments:

hey steve.. what he said to you is prolly his version of a pick-up line.. a lame one too! Heheh.. and well.. a normal guy wouldn't exactly head for the nearest rubbish dump either.. thus, it does seem to be a pretty qualified statement to cum out from him .;P I enjoyed your Changing Room Ballet.. hahah.. and the japanese torture thing.. I thot I was the only idiot who'd do dat! Seems like there are similarities in many things we do.. heheh. Oh yah, Cuthbert, when I mention about running at the stadium, I ean the big mama at Kallang.. not BS. That one is too close to home for me.. wat if I bump into my ah pek neighbours? Chey! But okay lor.. I'm sure we'll meet up one day.. I'm quite open to meeting new people.. but NOT always for sex.. Like yerself.. I am also shy and demure one..;P Haha!

About that gay vcds thingy.. dun you guys think $40-$50 is a preposterous price to pay for pirated gay vcds? The cost price of a CD-Rom is only 2bucks!! If you're tokking about original quality, okaylah.. But aiyoh.. now economic crisis.. I'd rather go s rfing.. Incidentally, if you guys wanna choose, I'd recommend going for those Belami and Falcon titles, and the ones directed by Kristen Bjorn. Those vids are HOT! As for Asian titles.. hmm.. I have not come across any good ones. They are usually VERY bor ng compared to their ang moh counterparts. Nothing but weedy oohs and aahs and twinky bods trying real hard to look natural. I'm a sticky rice, but I still think getting a rice vid is a waste of money. Except for this one title from Falcon.. can't remembe the exact title, but it is HOT.. at least the Asians there appear less pained and they DO seem to have a good time.. oh well.. win some, lose some.

01/08/99 09:05:28

Comments:

Hi guys. Glad you could laugh with me over my disastrous first attempt. AK thanks for the advice, I thought he wanted a fling too but when he said those words I opted to live for another day. Actually Zen, the hard part was not trying to walk purposefully to the rubbish dump. The hard part was figuring what to do once I reached the rubbish dump. I hate to admit it but guess what I did? I tried to admire the architecture. I am so embarrassed ...

01/08/99 07:31:19

Name: jack

Comments:

hi, pple of the wind, for readers who are interested in chinese gay stories, u may drop by the following site and enjoy the chinese gay romance story "Story of Beijing" (��������):

http://www.nease.com/~jwind/main.htm

it is no less touching than the talented SOTONG's "A Simple Love Story"!!! highly recommended!! :)

01/08/99 06:52:59

Comments:

haha...., steve, must have been a difficult feat of walking purposefully towards a rubbish dump... thanks, that set me laughing in the middle of the night and woke my family members....cuthbert, just for fun ok?, my zen instinct tells me its some karma wo king here about what you did to that guy on the bus and later on what the auntie did to you in the library....haha...

01/08/99 06:22:30

Comments:

Message to Huamn: My email is james@unforgettable.com, do get in contact with me. Thanks.

01/08/99 06:06:59

Comments:

I confess that there are still occassions when I kinda cruise. Admittably not as juicy as you guys'. My eyes can see that cruising is anywhere and everywhere. And when my eyes see, I suppose it creates contact....sometimes. That's the first part of cruisi g. When eyes do make contact, I pulsate. That's a normal cruise reaction (?). Eyes then reel each other closer, and I.....I...........I bugger off. *sigh* I just can't do it......funny tho', I often what would happen if I did.....but then again, i think i 's the libido talking. Anti-climax.

01/08/99 05:07:59

Comments:

spunky.. Hahaha! You got it man..;P I tease and I strut and I play along. And yeah.. I've done that tease-to-the-limit-and-drop-like-a-bomb thing too..;P But that still does not warrant unwelcomed advances or force. We still have the right to say no and i should be respected (ala the Accused..;P)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, steve.. good prose u got there.. brings back many memories for me too.. ;) The pool scene is always thriving with action, but sometimes, it is good to be cautious. For your case, actually, do think that chap wanted a fling. His signals are pretty much clear and an undercover cop will not go to the extent of what he did. Also, you can always just play along.. but dun be the first to make the moves. If he wants you to go in, fine. (there are certain body language you can give to prompt him to make the first move.. :) ) But dun touch him etc.. I think that'll be a safe gauge. Anyway, all said and done. No regrets for ya.. :) Stay cool people.. :)

01/08/99 04:39:26

Comments:

Thanks Charles for the recommendation...I'll look them up. Must admit though, my recognition for chinese words ain't all too good either...*pei seh* (embarassed)..trying to read more to do better. So what better way than to read a good book. Okie...on wit other stuff. Like yourself, actionkid, I started at a very tender age. I want to admit one thing though. Despite not knowing that there was such a thing as cruising....or that even existed. I think I did quite well to start off with. It was almost like a natural instinct where I should head for...the toilets. I knew what I should do to attract, to tease, and to git out whenever. I dun think I am proud of that....it's so animalistic...sniffing out for your prey and position yourself for the kill and onto t e next. Sometimes the thrill of the chase was good enough...tease tease tease, then loose the fella without giving him anything....cruel! Because I was conscious of what I was doing, I blame no-one for taking advantage of the then underage me. I invited t em. So, better be ready to face the consequence of your own actions, guys. Look into the mirror and behold the beholder of your destiny! *wink* you know temptations will always be there...and sure makes life alot more fun and...hmmmmm....for the moment..b t what is important? Your self-respect or your carnal desires? Which is better...making love or having sex? These are the things I remind myself when temptation comes teasing.

01/08/99 02:34:55

Comments:

Spunky, I believe the book in question is Nie Jr (please forgive my horrendous romanization) (lit., son who has brought disgrace upon the family). I ran across a HK-published copy in Chinese in a used book store in NYC. Bought it for a friend, as I cannot read Chinese (just enough to recognize the book for what it was). I've read the English version, Crystal Boys, and it's a fine book, definitely worth seeking out, and definitely better than the horrible movie version.

For other authors, try searching amazon.com under "gay Asian", but they don't always index all their books properly. For example, A Thousand Wings by T.C. Huo and Gold by the Inch by Lawrence Chua, as well as Crystal Boys do not show up in the results list, because Amazon did not index them under Gay (or maybe even under Asian).

01/08/99 02:10:56

Comments:

I have to say, I am impressed with the recent bout of cruising stories, which comes across as surprisingly simple and sincere.. ;)

Cuthbert, I agree with your perception about molesting young guys. Although I started young myself, I have to admit that there were times when I felt taken advantage. Sure, I allowed them to touch me .. but it was quite a conscious thing for me. For them, I dun know. They were committing a crime by doing so... Anyway, wat I did not tolerate was when they impose themselves on me against my will. My very very first went pretty well.. but my second one was quite disastrous and I've been trying to get rid of i from my head. I was still 15 and at the pool showers.. this guy crept into the cubicle that I was in. He was trying to cruise me but I merely played along but did not outwardly give them the green light. Since I was nekked, he didn't waste anytime huggin me from behind. He pressed me against the wall and tried to penetrate me. At that point in time, a lot of things were going on in my head. I didn't dare to cry out coz I was afraid of being found out in such a situation. I guess the fears were confused a d over-magnified. Also, he was older and stronger than me. Fortunately though, I was too tight and he couldn't get in..;P. Furthermore, there was another cruiser next door who tried to peep in. All those provided me with enuff distraction to beat him off e and stomp out of the cubicle. I was very much disgusted with myself too and I felt raped. But I didn't dare voice it out to anyone.. though for years thereafter, I've had this fear of getting HIV from him... I held lots of fear withing me..

But I'm wiser now.. ;) and more street savvy... :P

01/08/99 00:30:50

Name: Huamn

Comments:

This goes out to etc. I know a reliable supplier of gay VCDs. Let me have ur e-mail address.

01/07/99 16:53:04

Comments:

hahahahha, steve, what a wonderful piece of read! i thoroughly enjoyed your watery foible. brought water to my eyes, from laughter. hey, thanks. u have no idea how much it meant, esp after the ghastly day i had with work today :( , :) ...

01/07/99 16:23:05

Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Hey guys, watched "Next Stop Wonderland". Found it to be a much better reflection of life than any other films about love and romance. Takes a more pragmatic perspective to it. Am wondering whether we can organise a gathering or a mailing list f r the regular patrons here who just wanna make more friends. I would like to make more gay friends so as to establish a healthy gay social life. I am sure some of us would want to have that and that we should keep our heads and not get our groins rule our judgements ( coz I'm sure there are a lot of cute guys here like actionkid.......... , now I am not sure I can keep my groin in place....... ;P ) But should we give it a try?? Or make a club where we can freely admit members but our objective is to make more friends, as for sex, its all up to the individuals to decide and not to let it ruin our club or conradeship. What do u guys say???

01/07/99 16:17:59

Comments:

This may be familiar to some of you guys who may have gone through something similar. I was dressing in the changing room after a swim this morning when a guy walked in and plunked his stuff onto the adjoining bench on the far end of the room. From the corner of my eye, I thought I caught him glancing a few times in my direction while I was dressing but being terribly nearsighted I couldn't be sure (and squinting isn't terribly sexy ;) . When I finally found my glasses and looked in his direction, he was towelling his taut v-shaped back dry. Then he turned around and looked at me again and confirmed my earlier suspicions. He kept on looking at me a few times and I returned some of those l oks. Then he left for the showers. I'd never cruised so I had no idea what to do. I was fully dressed and there were people coming in and out of the changing room. I couldn't possibly take off my clothes and put them on until he comes out so I did the Ballet of the Changing Room. I'll make a big show of towelling my feet dry, I'll drink water slowly from my bottle, I'll go to the mirror to comb my hair, I'll drink more water, I'll rearrange the contents of my bag, I'll drink some more water, I'll clean my glasses at the sink, I'll refill my bottle and drink yet more water ... you get the picture. He finally came out of the shower just before I hit 2 gallons and looked at me again. I was by now reduced to drinking water while combing my hair in front of the sink. I caught him looking through the reflection and he caught me looking. He smiled. I sm led back. He started to change. I drank more water. He saw me looking and smiled. I tried to smile while drinking water. He made a huge display of dressing; flashing his tight butt, massaging his biceps dry, parading his huge penis wearing a smile. Whooo. . I was really flushed - so I drank more water. For a change, I decided to clean my glasses and when I put them on, he was standing beside me at the mirror combing his hair. We smiled at one another again. He was shorter than me, and he looked in his mid-30s - 10 or more years older than me. His bod is incredible and it showed through his singlet. Damn! I wish I looked like that. Trying to act nonchalant while he combed his hair, I did the first thing that came to my mind - you guessed it, I drank water. He took his time leaving and I felt like I had gone through the Japanese water torture, but thankfully he left soon enough and I followed him. Outside the swimming complex, we walked towards his car parked on the side of the road. By this time, I was walk ng almost abreast with him. While we were a few metres away from his car, he turned and looked me up and down. Then he asked in Mandarin "Where (are) you going?". Since his was the only car parked on that side of the road, he obviously knew where I was going. It was the tone that go me. It was as much a challenge as a threat. I was thrown off balance. Was I mistaken? Was this a trap? A thousand jumbled thoughts raced through my mind. I managed to mumble "Nothing" in Mandarin and walked on while he got in his car. The trouble is, that was a one-way road and I found myself trying to walk purposefully to a rubbish dump at the end. The hard part came later. After getting acquainted with the rubbish dump, I reversed my direction and headed down the road. He was still in his car and I kept a wide berth as I passed him. I eventually turned down a sidepath and I saw his car coast past a d that was that. What might have been. My ego is still largely intact - I think. I was angry with myself over the changing room incident but now it seems funny in a tragic way. Except for the initial bad feeling and the fact that I had to make more stops to smell the flowers - nothing is broke . Still, the delicate blend of rejection, frustration and embarrassment brought back memoires of the first time I slept with someone. I had met a much older man. I wasn't attracted to him; but I was hungering for experience and get the virginity business over and done with so I took whoever came along. We spent the afternoon exploring one another on his couch. He was excited at landing a willing nubile youth; frankly, I was bored but I made the best of it by experimenting with new techniques. (I can't believe I even asked for feedback after each new per utation to find which gave the most pleasure) At night while we were lying on our backs, I was suddenly overcome by desire (which was notably absent throughout the afternoon). I draped myself over him and I leaned my face towards his and growled huskily "I want you, I want you". Without even opening is eyes, he cuffed my amorous advances with the back of his hand, admonishing me to "go back to sleep", and turned his back to me. I was crushed for all of 2 minutes - then it struck me as being incredibly funny. Sure, I was humiliated and embarrased and my ego had just plunged off the Niagara but the situation could have come off a bedroom farce; and I started giggling ... which ann yed him no end ;) I guess both incidents go to show that humour can overcome human foibles. ;)

01/07/99 14:40:54

Name: Cuthbert My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: Well toned Your Nationality: spore

Comments:

Hi all, thanks for all your concern, it has all blown over after all these years. I think of that incident as a joke really, boy, that woman really made a scene! :|

AK: Yeah! I live near BS! Hope to see u some time this yr! As for the marathon, I gues I still have a lot more to train...

I'd like to ask all of you out there a question: when did you find out that you are gay?

I have always liked men since the earliest days that I can remember. But the truth (that I'm GAY) fell in rather as a shock to me. I had always been deceiving yself until that fateful day when I succumbed to my own physical desires to the shock of my whole teenaged mind (then). I'd like to share another true story that happened to me in Sec 1.

I was returning from school that fateful afternoon after my ECAs on board Bus 32. When it reached Frankle Ave, a hunky guy got up the bus. He was fair, quite handsome, lean and finely muscled (at least to my untrained virgin eyes then). We made eye con act and I felt very guilty having spied on him. To my utter shock and surprise, he looked at me lustily and grinned and sat down right next to me! My heart was beating like crazy! He squeezed himself against me and i can feel the hard muscles and warmth o his thighs through his jeans material. Then nothing happened until Kembangan MRT when I suddenly feel him feeling me under my bag. I was excited and I was confused. This is always what that I had wanted but I suddenly feel so repulsed! Part of me wanted im to go on but the other part wanted him to stop immediately, my upbringing told me that this is not right. That part of me screamed when instead of pushing his hands away and asking for help, my hands pushed down on his, refusing to let go and let him c ntinue his work there. I was devastated! When I finally gathered enough courage to push his hands away, I could not stop my self! I shouted 'FEI LI' (molest) and scolded him for doing this disgusting thing on me. The guy was shocked and got off the bus im ediately. I feel all the eyes on the bus are on me. I feel utterly devastated, dejected, traumatised, repulsed, offended by my own actions. How can a 13 year old single child understand all these?

The moral of the story is: However randy you are feeling today, don't go and traumatise a child. You are going to drive him CRAZY! Don't cruise ion overtly public places anymore! Confine your activities to ADULT, PLEASE!

01/07/99 11:56:05

Name: dedey

Comments:

cuthbert, what an extraordinary thing to happen at a library!! I hope you weren't too traumatised!

BTW guys, I have a new look homepage....if you care to have a look. Cheers!

01/07/99 10:30:53

Comments:

Wah lao...my sympathies to you, Cuthbert. hehe.. Bet it was embarassing. But, HEY! Dun be discouraged, people like her aren't everywhere. Most people just kei-kei not to hear. But you can bet they are listening good ....and hard (depend on the content of our discussion, lah..hehe.) Anyway, she buah pei-sei (Not embarassed) for causing a scene meh? So, who's this Chn gay writer or to Chn writer of gay stories ...watever? Maybe i should pick his books up for a read.

01/07/99 10:13:21

Name: Dong Dong

Comments:

Hi Cuthbert, I am really sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience in the library.

01/07/99 09:36:33

Comments:

oiee Cuthbert! sheesh.. you've just reminded me that it is time I restart my exercises..;{ Hummph.. I haven't been to the stadium to run in quite a long while. Nowadays, the only exercise I get is the weekly swims, and my weekend blading sessions at ECP.. but even then, due to the rain, it's been kinda inconsistent.. :( Sigh.. okay.. I think that'll be my belated new year resolution.. to go and get back in shape! Yeah.. maybe I'll target the marathon at the end of the year.. ;) anyone wanna join me?

As for your misadventure at the library.. sorry to hear that it caused you so much distress. Next time, relax.. and just redirect her to the nearest wet market..

oh yah.. you stay near me meh? And u run at the stadium too? Heheh.. maybe we HAVE bumped into one another... you never know.. *wink*

01/07/99 07:58:14

Your Fav Body Type: Well-toned Your Nationality: spore

Comments:

It's me again. AK, act-cher-ly ah, I'm not the type who would go to cruise around as if it were my favourite pass time. I'm definitely not as slutty as I sound, very demure one you know. :) Shun qi zi ran lah, if you know what I mean. And one more thing, think I live quite near you too (in the east rite?!). I go running at the stadium too but how cum neber see you one? ;)

As for the Grammy's, I'm not a staunch supporter of English Pop but I have to admit that Madonna's album was rather good and deserving. The song's are fabulous, esp Shanti and Little Star. Go for it Madonna!

OK as promised in my last posting, I'm going to tell about my experience abt 5 years ago in Marine Parade Library when I was in JC1. I was at the Library with my friend and standing near some books written by a gay chinese writer Bai Xian Yong and disc ssing about his supposed gayness when a 40-somethingish-Auntie started to scold rather fiercely under her breath. We could only hear some mumblings and thought it was just a crazy old lady and ignored her. We walked toward a cupboard closer to her and she started shouting "TONG XING LIAN!! ZOU KAI!! BU ZHI XIU CHI!!" (Homos! Go away! No shame!) We were shocked (i'm a closet, my fren a str8) and tried to ignore her but she started shouting louder and louder and even stood up in her chair! We were terribly e barassed and left that section immediately. I'm afraid to talk about homosexuality since, until now! ;) G'day!

01/07/99 01:48:44

Name: Neurotic Twink My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Sorry for jamming up the bulletin with my music news bits. But I feel that I should clarify some matters regarding Madonna & the Grammy's before I get chided by the regulars here for my inaccuracies. The additional nomination for Madonna in the upcoming G ammy's goes to Kevin Reagan credited for her album packaging and artwork directions. Although she will not be up there receiving an award should her project win in this category we all know that she deserves part of the credit since she is always very inv lved and influencial in every aspect of her work esp. in this case her own image. She's definitely the greatest and most deserved winner other than Lauryn Hill.

01/07/99 01:36:35

Name: Lawrie

Comments:

Just to clarify the law in Singapore. Gay sex is ILLEGAL!!!!!!! Anal sex is prohibited under s377 of the Penal coder. Oral sex and other forms of sex with another man can be considered as "gross and indecent acts against the order of nature" under s377A and punishable with up to 10 years imprisonment. The regime of tolerance that LKY spoke of refers to the degree of enforcement by the police. Obviously, the police would be reluctant to do a house-to-house search for men having sex, unless one does it in public view with all their neighbours ogling and omplaining to police. The police have also scaled down the entrapment operations in cruisy places. But this doesn't mean that they won't charge you if they catch you at it. I agree with his views. The rest of the boring Singaporeans will not readily open up to the idea of men loving men. Social attitudes in this family values orientated country will evolve, gradually. Can anyone remember a positive gay character in the movie who is not a murder, psycho or drag queen 3 years ago? We are looking at better times ahead!

01/06/99 15:31:06

Name: Neurotic Twink My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Hi there, My first posting here. It's just to correct the information provided by regarding the # of nominations Madonna has garnered for herself in the upcoming Grammy's. She actually managed to tie in with Sheryl Crow, Shania Twain and Celine Dio with six(6) nominations for her highly successful Ray of Light project receiving due recognition from the academy in categories like best in album, single & video respectively. Well as to whether Madonna will eventually bring her entourage over here real y depends on how lenient our board of censors will be to her style of performing. Afterall, it's MADONNA we are talking abt and not some unimaginative crooners like Mariah C who only gives her audiences & the camera her side view.

01/06/99 10:48:21

Comments:

With regards to what wong said about buying gay VCDS or video tapes through flyers, it happened to me too. The first time I had placed an order thru the flyers in my mailbox was sometime ago and it was perfectly okay. The guy even came right to my door-step and delivered the stuff. My second time round was just what wong had described. The guy would ask u to c me down to the void-deck. Then he would not allow u to check the merchandise. He would insist on getting the cash first and by the time u reach home and test the VCDs, they are not what u have ordered - they are not even gay ones. So beware, because they harge you more for gay ones, probably at around 40 dollars per piece. So don't get cheated, perhaps there are other more reliable sources? Any suggestions, anyone?

01/06/99 09:35:40

Comments:

Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeewowow WOW!!!

Thanx marlbrodude, for that juicy morsel of info!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Madonna is finally getting her bit of recognition in the music industry! Hehehe.. I was already elated knowing that she clinched the No 1 dance hit of the year.. but the Grammies?.. thi is KEWL!! Hey, Unc Chrysalis! You reading this? I'm gonna hold you on your promise.. if she DOES come to Singapore, you're gonna go there with me!! Hahah.. yes.. I AM an unashamed fan of that woman! She's a whole industry in itself..;P

Hey cuthbert, cool it bro.. yeah.. there are definitely plenty of things to see here in SCHWINGAPORE! But dun go overboard, okay? Flitter an eyelid here, pout your lips there, wiggle a butt there.. but try not to slut too much, okay?.. hehehe..;P Hope you reign in your new found ability and use it for future postings..;P We'll be waiting and I'll try saving my cum for it.. haha!

Okay.. lemme ge outa here before i turn delirius..;P PEACE!!

01/06/99 08:15:03

Comments:

Hi guys, I am back with the latest music news.

Madonna has confirmed that she WILL go on tour to support her RAY OF LIGHT album and she may come to singapore

The Grammy Nominations are out, Lauryn Hill received 10 nominations for her excellent album,'THE MISEDUCATION OF LAURYN HILL', Shania Twain and Sheryl Crow got 6 nominations for their albums, 'COME ON OVER' and THE GLOBE SESSIONS' respectively, the surpri e came from Madonna who got 5 nominations for her 'RAY OF LIGHT' album.

These are the most notable niminations:

Record Of The Year:

'THE BOY IS MINE' - Brandy & Monica

'MY HEART WILL GO ON' - Celine Dion

'IRIS' - Goo Goo Dolls

'RAY OF LIGHT' - Madonna

'YOU"RE STILL THE ONE' - Shania Twain

Album of The Year:

'THE GLOBE SESSIONS' - Sheryl Crow

'VERSION 2.0' - Garbage

'MISEDUCATION OF LAURYN HILL' - Lauryn Hill

'RAY OF LIGHT' - Madonna

'COME ON OVER' - Shania Twain

Best POP Album:

'PILGRIM' - Eric Clapton

'LET"S TALK ABOUT LOVE' - Celine Dion

'LEFT OFF THE MIDDLE' - Natalie Imbruglia

'RAY OF LIGHT' - Madonna

'THE DIRTY BOOGIE' - Brian Setzer Orchestra

Best Rock Album:

'THE GLOBE SESSIONS' - Sheryl Crow

'PREMONITION' - John Forgerty

'VERSION 2.0' - Garbage

'CELEBRITY SKIN' - Hole

'BEFORE THESE CROWDED STREETS' - Dave Matthews Band

The Grammy will be held on the 24th Feb at the LA Shrine Auditorium.

By the way, that TCS 5 news reader Arnold Gay is very cute. What a MAN!

01/06/99 08:03:54

Your Fav Body Type: Well toned Your Nationality: I'm just a little spore...

Comments:

Hi, it's me again. Pardon me for gushing like an idiot but BW definitely opened my eyes for other things in life. I get 'the look' almost everywhere! At the MRT, in my neighbourhood, along the road, wow, they're everywhere! Thanx, BW and all in the bullet n page!

Love is like pi -- natural, irrational and very important.

01/06/99 07:37:52

Your Fav Body Type: Well toned Your Nationality: Spore under the cap of the mushroom which is Earth

Comments:

Hi everbody. I'm back. Wowo! This place is sure bustling with activity! Ahboi, I find you very facinating indeed, with your excellent language abilities (I read some where back in the BW that you know how to speak German!) and style, I think you will make a very good author. Nice pen indeed! [pun intended. ;) ] You can use it on me anytime.... :P

Anyway, I conclude that JP is definitey a busy cruising pt in the west. 2 nights ago, when I went back to school, I passed by JP at around 9:30PM to buy sthg and dropped by the toilet (beside Popular) to take a leak. Man, 6 out of 9 cubicles were taken oredi! One old fella at the wash basin, i guess he works at the food court, gave me the 'eye'. Yeaks! I left immediately! I'm still new to the sport and am in no mood to be initiated by a lao chee ko!

And yar, we should really take some care when cruising to avoid trouble as if its not oredi enuff. Majority of the public still treats homos as weirdos and freaks and avoid to talk about them. I saw more than once peoples' disgusted comments while read ng the amorous sodomies he committed. Some even openly scold homos in the public! (I'll tell you all about an amusing experience of mine some other day... ) What LKY says is true, Law may accept homosexuality but will the public accept them? Especially ol Chinese educated cronies who stick by their Confucianisms and moral thinkings? At least now, homos are more tolerated. Homo themes are also slowly emerging from the mass media. From movies (Yue Kuaile Yue Duoluo by Stanley Kwan*), to books (inclu ing LIBRARY BOOKS! Yes, I managed to find some at our very own National Library!), to posters (who d'you think they are meant for? Girls and gays lah!), to newspapers (there was a discussion on homosexual youths in one edition, I remember...). Everything akes TIME to change. Patience my friend.

Meanwhile guyz, enjoy urselves in ur own Spectrum Ahboi ! ;)

* Stanley Kwan's film takes a real life apprach to films about homosexuality, it shows how homos in real life adapt to their surroundings and the coming out of a guy who went too fast into marriage. It changed my life. That's when I broke off with my g rlfriend of 4 years. I don't want her to find out that I'm gay. It will break her heart even more, to find out that her real enemy in love is a male. Life's full of its miseries. Go watch the film. Highly recommended. ^LOL^