Male HQ

1980S. The Best Years To Be Born!

sum1outhere_03

Sorry for the long delay. Was really busy with work.

I'm thinking of organising next weekend or the weekend after next. More or less the same like the previous one.

Just a very simple meetup. ;)

PM me if i gone silent again...

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Sorry for the long delay. Was really busy with work.

I'm thinking of organising next weekend or the weekend after next. More or less the same like the previous one.

Just a very simple meetup. ;)

PM me if i gone silent again...

Oooh, looking forward to it... ^_^

"i acknowledge your opinion and i hope you can acknowledge mine"- a wise man once told me...

am 1981, hope to join in some activities with people of around the same age soon :)

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

recall home gameboy nintendo was the rage. and how the first nokia phone with colour emerged at our time. we used discman (anti-shock) and also we watched pokemon and dragonball Z.

rmb tamagochi/digimon? came out in our time too.

and the very first aircon bus came out. last time, smrt was called "trans-island" and they were the first to have aircon buses and bendy buses.

Most likely I'm looking at time slots for 13-15 July. Still can't commit next weekend, sorry! :yuk:

And for those who can't commit on the weekend, I'll conduct a special gathering for the weekday.

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Hey guys, I'd just like to seek your opinion. What activity should we do this time?

For the first two sessions, I did purely chit-chat. The first was on a wonderful Friday evening with only five of us, and the second was at Carl's Jr, a little noisy for comfort.

And for the third session, we went for board games but that could only be done with co-hosting.

I'm still open to the idea of East Coast Park though it'll be a little humid.

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Of course must still consider 1980s consist of working class, students or army. Garden By The Bay maybe too atas... Haha

actually gardens is free entry except the 2 domes...

we all wear masks to protect and deceive how many masks do you have with you today?

Cycling

Date: 14th July (Saturday)

Start: Changi Beach Park

End: East Coast Park

6~8pm: Cycle from CBP CP1 to ECP CP4

PS: For those who dunno how to go to cbp CP1, please come to Tampines Bus Interchange, we should be setting off to cbp by 5pm.

Bike rental: $7~10

after 8pm: Dinner (optional)

whatever after that is on an ad-hoc basis

Target at 10 ppl, have 4 ppl currently:)

whoever is interested to join, please drop me a pm with your contact details ;)

Have fun guys! Maybe I can join next time if it is not a cycling outing. Don't want to kill anyone with my awesome cycling skills... I guess I will have to eat dinner alone again this weekend, haha... Such is life :thumb:

"i acknowledge your opinion and i hope you can acknowledge mine"- a wise man once told me...

How bout ice-skating? Dunnid to sweat.

Hey guys, I'd just like to seek your opinion. What activity should we do this time?

For the first two sessions, I did purely chit-chat. The first was on a wonderful Friday evening with only five of us, and the second was at Carl's Jr, a little noisy for comfort.

And for the third session, we went for board games but that could only be done with co-hosting.

I'm still open to the idea of East Coast Park though it'll be a little humid.

Guest IamPineapple

U can always learn. Its fun! haha. Anyway, ice-skating doesnt mean u wont sweat ;)

teach me too :D Edited by IamPineapple