Male HQ

1980S. The Best Years To Be Born!

sum1outhere_03

The two of you can have an opportunity to clean up in the toilet. :whistle:

DarkFlame :

I.K.R ! Hahaha... Whoever who ever spill the cappucino on me, he shall have to bath for me then... :yuk:

:thumb: May the 0dds. . . Be... Ever In your Favor !

:D

Hello guys in the 1980s group !

Enjoy your Ice Skating session today! Hope to join the cycling outing soon, I love to cycle... Havent done so in a long time !

: )

Guest faynic

first of all, thks darkflame for organising. also thks yang, jinoboy & coolspecs for joining. u guys r all so cute, charming & kind hearted, & to me it was real fun! really thks u guys to skate wif a giant panda, but luckily the floor did not crack becos of me.... sry cos i dun really catch channel 5's stuffs or listen to english music; therefore i dun really get to share a lot on these....

darkflame, hope u r fine becos i think u got the most hard fall compared to the other 3, remember to wash ur wound as the ring is not very clean.

the dinner @ East Coast is a bit too over & a bit out of the way. lesson learnt, this country bowl is 1/2 larger than ours! hahaha

jinoboy, i reached Clementi at 11:54pm, is it faster than ur 48?

Ahhhh my virgin ice-skating! So fun sia! XD

Although the cycling lanes were wet yesterday, it was quite a new and good experience for me:D Like the fresh air and the scene of trees there!

Faynic: yeah... 4 bowls became 8 bowls lol... I think I will stop eating chicken for a few days haha!

Crazyfreak: yeah.... just realized last night that most of us are residing at west:D

Guest faynic
I had ice-cream at Esplanade after that! LOL Just reached home and showered by the way.

so u still did ur star appearance, signed autographs & gone hm? hahaha.... thought of joining, but no one will be interested wif my appearance or signature

hmm may join if there is another outing hopefully a non sporty or at a more central location...slightly spoilt sry...lolx

thought u guys already hav weekly coffee session, so u should join the special event from our side.

Ahhhh my virgin ice-skating! So fun sia! XD Although the cycling lanes were wet yesterday, it was quite a new and good experience for me:D

i still dun believe u r virgin yday becos u did so professionally yday.

anw, still so tired after the skating. cannot believe i slept for 10hrs when i usually sleep 6hrs! hahaha.... I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK TMR!!!!

Apparently, it's more likely for you to spill a cup of cappuccino on yourself during ice-skating than turning wet from wet roads. :whistle:

Thinking back about our conversation @ Starbucks, I was reminded of this video:

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Also discussed last night was korean dramas, this I love from Mad TV. There are 4 parts... Here is the first...

[media=]

If you interested to watch the rest, just look for "madtv tae do korean drama".

Oh, so lovely...

Yesterday was a very fruitful and fulfilling day! I enjoyed everyone's company! :thumb: Until the next outing! Let's go Wild Wild Wet!!!! Or we could go Singapore Science Centre, or how about the Gardens by the Bay. I feel like photography, so maybe a sunset photography outing at west coast beach or something.. Or ice cream outing to Island Creamery at Holland Village and can even have makan there, so many places to eat there.. ^_^

Until then, take care guys. Maybe, just maybe someday I might cave in to the pressure and open a facebook account but for now still standing strong... Haha.. :ph34r:

"i acknowledge your opinion and i hope you can acknowledge mine"- a wise man once told me...

yeah and pls do not assume again that wet roads are slippery and dangerous.. if not how did we manage to cycle ard 20 km ?

no la.. those r not my concern. just don't like water splash from wet roads but surprisingly it's not bad ytd:)

i still dun believe u r virgin yday becos u did so professionally yday.

nah still cant balance well esp when the speed goes up. Since you did not fall yesterday, it means that you haven't reached your limit yet. So speed up next time! :yuk:

Guest faynic

btw, u guys suggested me to go Germany alone, should I stop at Frankfurt or Berlin?

still dun know going Germany this time for 8 days or leave it to in the future conquer Europe for 1-3 mths

Ahhhh my virgin ice-skating! So fun sia! XD

Although the cycling lanes were wet yesterday, it was quite a new and good experience for me:D Like the fresh air and the scene of trees there!

Faynic: yeah... 4 bowls became 8 bowls lol... I think I will stop eating chicken for a few days haha!

Crazyfreak: yeah.... just realized last night that most of us are residing at west:D

Heys,

Besides CrazyFreak and me, any 1980s-er here residing in the West side of Sunny Singapore ?

Haha!

Guest faynic

Heys,

Besides CrazyFreak and me, any 1980s-er here residing in the West side of Sunny Singapore ?

Haha!

almost all west.... I stay in Boon Lay, Yang in River Valley, Jinoboy in Clementi....

its a pity that i wasnt able to attend the outing.. :( cos i was busy with school CCAs and such.. i dont mind planning the next outing in return should there be enough response! :)

Hey,

Wad outing do you intend to organize ??

: )

i tried to organise something earlier on.. i suggested cycling but noted that some dont cycle.. i didnt want a plain meal so i suggested prawning, which i hvn done so and would like to try.. thought that it was a good idea cos it gives us something to do yet enough time to mingle among one another. but response was pretty bad so i didnt persist. then i got busy with my school cca stuff and couldnt attend this outing.. :(

I see... No worries lah...

Whenever you are free, you can always organize up something again ! Haha

i tried to organise something earlier on.. i suggested cycling but noted that some dont cycle.. i didnt want a plain meal so i suggested prawning, which i hvn done so and would like to try.. thought that it was a good idea cos it gives us something to do yet enough time to mingle among one another. but response was pretty bad so i didnt persist. then i got busy with my school cca stuff and couldnt attend this outing.. :(

prawning sounds fun! haven really tried though.

Guest faynic

I felt so old here.

Who will be older than me here sia....

never ice skate before but i rollerblade before.

i just land on my butt to stop.

Thats why now i no butt :'(

Oops! U must take off to let us confirm on this. Hahaha

Who will be older than me here sia....

Oops! U must take off to let us confirm on this. Hahaha

Faynic, How old are you ?? Hahaha

Yup, Next time lets strip Mamemo to check his ass out ... LoL.... Hahahah

I tried prawning once at Bishan Park.... lol quite scared of those prawns pinching my fingers as i ganna b4 :P but aft that bbqing those prawns were absolutely fabulous !

its a pity that i wasnt able to attend the outing.. :( cos i was busy with school CCAs and such.. i dont mind planning the next outing in return should there be enough response! :)

Even if there are no special activities, you can just plan a simple outing for chit-chat.

Once, cvbp1987 organised an outing last December and its turnout so far has surpassed mine in all ways.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest faynic

Faynic, How old are you ?? Hahaha

Yup, Next time lets strip Mamemo to check his ass out ... LoL.... Hahahah

29 but I know there r ppl who is 1980-1982 so I better shhhh! Haha

I am on wif the idea of striping Mamemo. Nv seen no butt though. *blush*

I tried prawning once at Bishan Park.... lol quite scared of those prawns pinching my fingers as i ganna b4 :P but aft that bbqing those prawns were absolutely fabulous !

Prawning is nice wif fun company. If go wif boring ppl like me, u will definitely sleep if we go midnight. Haha

Even if there are no special activities, you can just plan a simple outing for chit-chat.

Once, cvbp1987 organised an outing last December and its turnout so far has surpassed mine in all ways.

i plan to organize one at the end of this year or start of next year. Maybe like a picnic or something. with games and stuff. A bit more larger scale.. haha. think it might work out?