Male HQ

Its One Of Those "hey Hello I'm New" Thread Again :)

eddybuddyy

hello Yong Ming! welcome to BW! nice long intro, very detailed! (:

well anyway this is really superficial. i WAS able to be considered like-minded, but someone changed my outlook. but still, i would very much like to talk to someone who's sincere about making friends and not make friends for the sake of getting into my pants!

if you want to know me you can check out my about me page and, if you decide to, befriend me! (:

hello Yong Ming! welcome to BW! nice long intro, very detailed! (:

well anyway this is really superficial. i WAS able to be considered like-minded, but someone changed my outlook. but still, i would very much like to talk to someone who's sincere about making friends and not make friends for the sake of getting into my pants!

if you want to know me you can check out my about me page and, if you decide to, befriend me! (:

Hello janth! (: Hahaha thanks! I just typed what i feel and roughly editted it, hope i wasn't too long-winded though!

Everyone in this world is superficial to some extent, so its okay hahaha. Okay will pm you :)

Wah. That was a mouthful lol!

Welcome to BW. Here you'll find a whole spectrum of people: new ones, experienced ones, fat ones, thin ones, decent ones, not-so-decent ones.

It's a huge congregation on the world wide web. So stay true and keep smiling, and enjoy your stay!

hey yo! I'm in NP too... although i'm just left with my exams and i'm off to internship ~wee~

but IB... is a damn good course. looks like u must've had some brainpower LOL good job!

and pretty sure u'd make lots of friends here... just look at the marvelous people around, like me.

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

• 2 weeks later...
Hi... that's quite a long intro... but nevertheless, welcome :) enjoy your stay here !
indeed..read it all...welcome yo! =)
Wah. That was a mouthful lol! Welcome to BW. Here you'll find a whole spectrum of people: new ones, experienced ones, fat ones, thin ones, decent ones, not-so-decent ones. It's a huge congregation on the world wide web. So stay true and keep smiling, and enjoy your stay!
Hiii!
Hi, Gemini too who share common characteristics with you. Just too bad that I am 1980s.

HELLO ALL! :D hahaha it's a freaking late reply i know, been damn busy :X

hey yo! I'm in NP too... although i'm just left with my exams and i'm off to internship ~wee~ but IB... is a damn good course. looks like u must've had some brainpower LOL good job! and pretty sure u'd make lots of friends here... just look at the marvelous people around, like me.

HI! haha no la, I'm just tyco to get good scores to go into IBZ :X exams are now over woohoo! hahaha marvelous people, good luck for your internship (: