Male HQ

Anyone Have Straight Men In Trouble Videos To Share?

Guest Luv Guys being molested

Guest Luv Guys being molested

Wonder if anyone had those videos on straight men being tied up and molested. that is, their shirts are slowly tear off, then followed by removing their pants or jeans and revealing their white or other colors underwear. Then their bulges and butts are being molested by the guy.

Then then slowly the guy will cut off or tear off the underwear and started to stroke the straight men's cock until he cum etc....

these types of videos are very hot and kinky and always make me horny and can even just shoot my loads while watching it without using my hand to masturbate it..

Please share such videos wih us if aynone had those kinda videos esp of guys being molested....

I know that some sites are dedicated to these kind of things, lol.

Humiliation, imposed wanking, forced cum-drinking, told to be obedient and beg for sex against his will.

Really more of a fetish thing, though. 'Coz by definition, that kind of non-consensual thing is rape. But as long as people can distinguish fantasy from reality, and never apply it in real life, this sort of fetish can be hot, lol.

“Do not take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” — Elbert Hubbard

• Guest locked this topic