Male HQ

Self Intro Xd

didi

German shepherd woooo!! (random) , but yeah! Talking about dogs, I love big dogs! Like golden retriever, german shepard, husky etc etc... I love Husky the best!! Gosh, it's just so adorableeeeeeee, I wanna sleep with one at least once in my life time :oops:.. LOL, xD!

You can complain that roses have thorns, or you can also rejoice that thorns have roses

I buay tahan heat also LOL, talking about heat gosh, you know during examinations there are a few girls who usually just requests for the temperature to be raised, I buay tahan sia. You want you bring your own jacket lah, please leh why must the whole class sacrifice because of you.

Then very pek cek one, coz everytime during lessons they always raise the temperature, and the fact that the temperature outside is much cooler than the classroom doesn't helps. They are just retarded zz.. :(

Edited by kaze

You can complain that roses have thorns, or you can also rejoice that thorns have roses

Guyssssss, go to the members lounge and find the 199X thread. I think you guys got lost lah. Come kor kor lead you back :D :whistle:

I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth