Male HQ

Cock Ring Discussion & How Effective Is Cock Ring? (Compiled)

blackberryz

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Has anyone tried the cockring fitting service at Sports Men Asia? Do u actually show the sales boy your cock and ask him for assistance?

you can try, as the sales assistance are there to help.

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest Guest

Tried wearing a cockring under my swim trunks over the weekend and the visual 'effect' is really outstanding..the only problem is having to control having a erection in public.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest BigCock

Don't need to order online, can buy from Sportsmen Asia and they have a cockring fitting service (they will double-sterilize the rings in front of u) to ensure that u get the right size and the right type. Can even ask their sales boys for assistance if u're unsure :)

Guest Guest

Do they have a showroom to first see the range in person before buying? From personal experience, it's very important to see the actual product choices before buying.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys might want to check this website out. Plenty of choices.

http://www.forttroff...cock-rings_list

I bought the Speed Shift Cockring and it's adjustable, so no worries about prolonged wear and blood circulation.

btw, i tried to order from the above site..

just got an email cancellation of my order because, quoting their email, they are "unable to ship our products to your country"

Guest Guest

You guys might want to check this website out. Plenty of choices.

http://www.forttroff...cock-rings_list

I bought the Speed Shift Cockring and it's adjustable, so no worries about prolonged wear and blood circulation.

Anyone tried the horseshoe cockring by http://myhardwear.com/? Care to share the experience?

just got an email cancellation of my order because, quoting their email, they are "unable to ship our products to your country"

These are the more "advanced" or kinkier cockrings, they are already available at SportsmenAsia opposite Chinatown MRT Station. Can also ask about their cockring fitting/measuring service to ensure that you get the right size for the style of cockring that you're interested in.

You can get them cheap in singapore why bother to order oversea?. It is on promotion now 4x viber rings for S$20. Delivery the next day.

These are the more "advanced" or kinkier cockrings, they are already available at SportsmenAsia opposite Chinatown MRT Station. Can also ask about their cockring fitting/measuring service to ensure that you get the right size for the style of cockring that you're interested in.

You mean you let a stranger to touch your dick ? Every dick is different sizes when erected. The normal size do not correlate to actual erected size! Later get STD or HIV by touching ....

You mean you let a stranger to touch your dick ? Every dick is different sizes when erected. The normal size do not correlate to actual erected size! Later get STD or HIV by touching ....

I think you need to hit some books or do some research...

'Later get STD or HIV by touching' IS NOT TRUE... To be infected, there are several other scenarios...

-I luv thaiz-

Guest Guest

SlackNS13: if i were you, i wouldn't bother refuting his rubbish. if you read his posting and the posting before him, they seem to be from the same person with the same writing style (and the 2 posts are made just within minutes of each other), is it not too much of a coincidence? Maybe someone is trying so hard to promote his online shop and trying to come up with all kinds of ridiculous stories to explain why we should not just go to a shop and see in person the actual cockrings to buy but instead to buy online from him instead... :P

Guest junkies

Yeah quite funny, seems like both are the same person trying to promote his online shop and talk bad about their competitor. But maybe what they are not aware of is that Sportsmen Asia also has an online shop too and has like 100 times more (and much more kinkier) product options?

Guest junkies

Simple, let's just ask the moderators to compare IP addresses and see which are from the same person making different postings :)

wow.. this is the first time i heard of getting std or hiv by touching.. maybe DICK walks around in a bioharzard suit all the time? =p haha, like that everyone in the saunas have hiv aready.. how abt the staff working there, all shld be the walking infected by now LOL. Please, the community isn't that ignorant!

Guest Curious

You can get them cheap in singapore why bother to order oversea?. It is on promotion now 4x viber rings for S$20. Delivery the next day.

Just wondering, isn't it odd for you to be selling pussy toys in a gay forum? And are u one of those straight guys who stereotype that HIV is a gay disease and so homophobic about having another guy touch your cock?

Cock rings work for both tops and bottoms. My engraved cock ring. Wanted to engrave 'fxxk like no tomorrow' but it was engraved by an old lady and I didn't want to show any disrespect :-p

3673_256007684509952_2056466921_n.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest junkies

Wow Ziz the photos of your cockrings are gorgeous, would be even better if u can show us the photos of u actually wearing them :P

Wow Ziz the photos of your cockrings are gorgeous, would be even better if u can show us the photos of u actually wearing them :P

hehehehehe U r very cute but I don't do such pics :whistle:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Saw many cock rings and dildos at a shop in Tokyo.

Wanted one for myself though...

Picked a few up and observed them, until one salaryman smiled at me.

I quickly put it down and left. :oops:

WHY! He is too hot?? lol

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Don't need to order online, can buy from Sportsmen Asia and they have a cockring fitting service (they will double-sterilize the rings in front of u) to ensure that u get the right size and the right type. Can even ask their sales boys for assistance if u're unsure :)

How they help to ensure that we got the right size and the right type?

Cock ring
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

cock ring is a ring that can be placed around a penis, usually at the base, primarily to slow the flow of blood from the erect penile tissue, thus maintaining an erection for a much longer period of time. Cock rings can be worn around just the penis or both the penis and scrotum, or just the scrotum alone, though this is usually called a testicle cuff. Rings can be made of a variety of different materials, most commonly leather, rubber, or silicone, though nylon and metal are also used either as the main component or part of the closure. When used in cases of erectile dysfunction they are known by various names such as "erection ring" and "tension ring".

Other uses for wearing cock rings besides arousal include as a status symbol, a political statement, and for nudists it can help stabilize the testicles to prevent them from "swinging around."[1]

There are other deviations or usages over times and also highlighted by Mike in earlier postings under this topics. For short term usage while having sexual act or long term usage like stretching of sacs etc. In the past, many products in the market does not fit our asian sizes, unlike today with many selection to choose from. New but not unknown to many is the The Original Ball Lifter®. This is design to lift up the sacs but I have DIY similar design to help 'loosen' up tight sacs over extended period of usage. Broad elastic band & stick on Velcro is all you need. Hopefully this little info help those who seriously want to try out cock ring but for reasons like too shy or too expensive to purchase the real thing to have a little go at it. The Velcro tightness would help  to make it either useable as a sac stretcher under your work clothes or keeping a prolong erection. 

Guest Linga

I was in Spore last Feb , I tried to find where SMA , but at that add no one knows the shop? I went to Bugis Street and found. Sex shop , the salegirl showed me some C rings .Finally I decided a box of 3 rubber C rings glowing in the dark, they are green rubber , small and has become larger after using. S19 for the box of 3. Any one tell me where SMA is now?Thks

why dont you google the location of SMA? i am sure there is a website for that.

anyway i tried the standard 1 size cock rings (means not adjustable) and i can't put them on even with the largest size. thats cause my testicles are too large and even if i squeezed in it, it hurts like no tml.

looks like i got to get those adjustable clip on types with buttons. ugh

Guest -fetish-

why dont you google the location of SMA? i am sure there is a website for that.

anyway i tried the standard 1 size cock rings (means not adjustable) and i can't put them on even with the largest size. thats cause my testicles are too large and even if i squeezed in it, it hurts like no tml.

looks like i got to get those adjustable clip on types with buttons. ugh

did you use metal rings or silicone/rubber ones?  silicone are stretchier and fit better.

you know any use to stretch your scrotum? love loose hanging balls

did you use metal rings or silicone/rubber ones?  silicone are stretchier and fit better.

you know any use to stretch your scrotum? love loose hanging balls

i used rubber i think. thanks i think i will ask for silicon in the future. but i think safest is to use the adjustable one.

hmm i dont have loose hanging balls. too much semen produced all the time i guess. hurhurhur.

Guest Guest

I think loose hanging balls are damn sexy. Especially when you fondle the balls like playing some nuts.

Tight ball will produce more sperms?

I thought loose hanging balls will produce more and healthy sperms.

Guest guest111

I think loose hanging balls are damn sexy. Especially when you fondle the balls like playing some nuts.

Tight ball will produce more sperms?

I thought loose hanging balls will produce more and healthy sperms.

I heard about that too.  Lower body temperature and so healthy sperms.

Anyone knows any good sites for cockrings pictures. especially asian men?

I am not sure if I have posted this in one of the threads. These cockrings bought in Cape Town. You can get them at some sex shops in Singapore but 3 times the price.

I had them engraved.

307637_314496678661052_1119536552_n.jpg

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest dammitman

Where is Sportsmenasia now ah? 

I bought a package from them and then they kinda 'moved'.

They claimed they would move to a more exciting outlet and that was the last I heard of them.

Thanks in advance.

I remembered when I was at gym changing room... One guy pulled down his Bermuda after workout... Changed to towel in front of me.... I saw there is a cork ring on his cock... Looks nice... (My first time seeing a cock ring on cock)... Then he wrapped his towel around his waist... Next moment, I heard... "Ding ding dang"....something dropped onto the floor... Guess what, his cock ring... He picked up the ring and went away...

Guest Guest

I remembered when I was at gym changing room... One guy pulled down his Bermuda after workout... Changed to towel in front of me.... I saw there is a cork ring on his cock... Looks nice... (My first time seeing a cock ring on cock)... Then he wrapped his towel around his waist... Next moment, I heard... "Ding ding dang"....something dropped onto the floor... Guess what, his cock ring... He picked up the ring and went away...

why would someone wear a cock ring during normal times?

• HendryTan changed the title to Cock Ring Discussion & How Effective Is Cock Ring? (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic