Male HQ

Help On Sexual Issue

Guest bie

any one can help me to clear my doubts . A week ago i met one guy through online we met then we chit chat and finally we both kissed and he suck for me , and finally he wanted to get fxxked and he put a condom and i fxxked him a few mins and i cummed inside with condoms. Is it i can possible to get any risk from this happened

And after i see a pinkis dot on my dick but no pain , no blood nothing , just like pinkish .

Any body can give me sugestion please guys , i m so scared of this .

the risk is very low since u have use condom during sex. the pinkish dot on ur dick appear after ur sex with him on that day OR after one week?

on the same day but it seems no pain nothing at all

cock get pinkish colour? how about taking a pic of yr cock and post it here so we can view and give better advise. even when u see a doctor u need to go to his clinic can t discuss it on phone, later give wrong advise without seeing it.after all we r all guys nothing to be shy of.

As for the fxxking side putting on a condon you are 99.9 % safe.

As for the sucking part I'm referring the red dot is it a bleeding scar after the sucking?

Better check it out first.

To clear your doubts better go for a HIV blood test don't risk your live.

:whistle:

As for the fxxking side putting on a condon you are 99.9 % safe.

As for the sucking part I'm referring the red dot is it a bleeding scar after the sucking?

Better check it out first.

To clear your doubts better go for a HIV blood test don't risk your live.

that guy must be really a good sucker. lolx...

ya... better go for a blood test if that is the case.

U will not be infected unless he is HIV positive and both parties bleeds.

as per his record he is working in a medical line and he tested lately a week before

He said no need to worried

any one can help me to clear my doubts . A week ago i met one guy through online we met then we chit chat and finally we both kissed and he suck for me , and finally he wanted to get fxxked and he put a condom and i fxxked him a few mins and i cummed inside with condoms. Is it i can possible to get any risk from this happened

And after i see a pinkis dot on my dick but no pain , no blood nothing , just like pinkish .

Any body can give me sugestion please guys , i m so scared of this .

Are the small pink dots itchy? It may be bite marks from pubic lice/crabs, fungal infection or genital herpes which you will still get even if you were wearing condom during the intercourse. Skin to skin contact is enough to transfer the infection.

thanks for all the replies guys

now i feel better.

Hope i will be safe

Actual HIV blood test are tested in two stage.

First one standard blood test.

Second test three month after your first test.

Cos our body blood system takes three month to circulate form head to toe.

The second one is to confirm you are HIV negative.

:whistle:

• Guest locked this topic