Male HQ

Keep Increasing

Guest guest

singapore gov again rasie cpf withdrawal age from 62 to 65. taxis driver to continue driving from age 73 to 75. die lar must work till the last breathe.

singapore gov again rasie cpf withdrawal age from 62 to 65. taxis driver to continue driving from age 73 to 75. die lar must work till the last breathe.

so are you a taxi driver? if so, PM me pls... as i have personal questions to ask of you

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest -- Patisoy --

How about those old aunties & uncles cleaning tables in the foodcourts? I bet some of them are beyond 75 already. How come they are still working? Is there CPF not enough?

Don't be surprised if next time, the government will increase age requirements from 75 to 80..then 90..then never going to get anything until last breath. The good thing is that your children or granchildren can enjoy the money which you saved over the years out of sweat & blood. The government (not only in SG) has full control on policies..they can change anytime they want to benefit those people in positions while make the ordinary citizens suffer more. That's a fact of life...It would still be better if you have your own savings or investments in preparation for old age.

I noticed the very mature people working in the fastfood restaurants when I was last in Singapore. It seemed very strange to me.

In Australia, it's the young pimple faced teenagers doing that kind of work.(earning pocket money).

It got me thinking that maybe Singapore does not have an adequate retirement program for old age pensioners.

I was really confused because I always thought Asian countries thought highly of their senior folks. :blink:

Guest -- Old Folks --

I noticed the very mature people working in the fastfood restaurants when I was last in Singapore. It seemed very strange to me.

In Australia, it's the young pimple faced teenagers doing that kind of work.(earning pocket money).

It got me thinking that maybe Singapore does not have an adequate retirement program for old age pensioners.

I was really confused because I always thought Asian countries thought highly of their senior folks. :blink:

Yes, you are somehow right when you said that Asian countries thought highly of their senior folks. Well, not in Singapore apparently!

If you closely observe the laborers or blue collar workers such those working in foodcourts, toilet cleaners, and street sweepers; they are mostly elderly people.

They need to work to their butt until their last breath to pay for a freakingly high cost of living in Singapore. The government is not offering adequate subsidy for the less fortunate elderly (compared to Australia or Canada). Singapore is definitely not a country of choice for retirement. No wonder, a lot of younger & abled Singaporeans are migrating to other countries leaving Singapore with an aging population. To alleviate the ramifications of their state policies, the government is left with limited options but to hire foreign workers to keep the country going.

Yes, you are somehow right when you said that Asian countries thought highly of their senior folks. Well, not in Singapore apparently!

If you closely observe the laborers or blue collar workers such those working in foodcourts, toilet cleaners, and street sweepers; they are mostly elderly people.

They need to work to their butt until their last breath to pay for a freakingly high cost of living in Singapore. The government is not offering adequate subsidy for the less fortunate elderly (compared to Australia or Canada). Singapore is definitely not a country of choice for retirement. No wonder, a lot of younger & abled Singaporeans are migrating to other countries leaving Singapore with an aging population. To alleviate the ramifications of their state policies, the government is left with limited options but to hire foreign workers to keep the country going.

perhaps it is the mindset of the people, baby boomers believe in work till die (now >70). gen X see their parents suffer so they die die want to retire early (35-50). gen y had better life because gen x suffered more so parents look after them (25-35), gen z simply cannot be bothered attitude but they will also be the one who suffers the worst (<25)

oh, tot thats what they want. taxi are self employed, could retire at whaever age they want. why blame the govt?

sigh isnt it the same as everyone else, you can retire anytime you want. But do you have the money to support?

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• Guest locked this topic