Male HQ

Dumbbells Enquiry

Atrapada

Hi there, I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right forum but really hope to get feedbacks regarding purchasing of dumbbells. I have checked online and found great reviews for the Powerblock brand and Bowflex brands of dumbbell. I was eyeing on the model that's 1plus kg - 10kg on each side as I'm just starting out (link: http://www.amazon.com/PowerBlock-SportBlock-Adjustable-24-Pounds-Dumbbell/dp/B000A6T9I8/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top ). However the shipping rates make the ordering of dumbell very expensive from around 200bucks to about S$450.

I have enquired singapore retails of aibi about that particular model and the price is around the same as the product is from the US thus including the shipping rates like amazon + 7% GST =.=... I'm looking for a pair of selection dumbbells (weights that can be adjusted easily saving space and for convenience). Does anyone know where to buy a cheaper set of such dumbbells, any good brands I could look for in any stores locally? Or would it be 'easier' to just buy a set of dumbbells of different weights?

Hope to get some feedbacks and suggestions regarding the buying of dumbbells, thanks for reading =)

Art makes the world go round! Love is the entirety of it!

blog: www.confusedfella.blogspot.com

• Guest locked this topic