Male HQ

Beautiful & Emo Songs We Remember That Stays With Us (Compiled)

oralb

Is there life out there in the galaxies beyond our little planet?

Everyone knows who were the famous Carpenters. Their songs are still evergreens sang universally till today.

But there is this particular song, which is purely unique in its own content, unlike the other usual love ballads John Carpenter wrote.

As a young toddler, the belief in UFOs , suddenly struck me when I first heard this piece

" Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft" was wriiten by the Carpenters, in their belief of extraterrestrial beings and their want to contact other life forms.

Is there really life out there?

Besides being an ardent Carl Sagan fan, yes I do believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIBkPlq2hUs&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=097o97Vy3oE&feature=related

让爱固定下来 我不会永远青春可爱

我的美丽要你的温柔帮我保留下来

让爱固定下来我和你 不要不要分开

我不要爱一再一再彩排

*我不是每次失恋后都能从新再来*

Edited by snowball

Italian song title : Immensity

Translation of lyrics

I am sure that, for every droplet

for every droplet that occurs, a new flower will emerge

and on that flower a butterfuly will fly.

I am sure that, in this great immensity,

someone thinks a little of me.

will not forget me.

Yes, I know it.

I will not be alone for the rest of my life.

One day I will find

A little bit of love even for me

For someone like me who is a nullity in this immensity.

Yes, I know it

I will not be alone for the rest of my life

and one day I will know how to be little thought in this great immensity of your sky.

Edited by tic-toc

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

Guest ah lian

actually it was originated from Angela Aki, a Japanese singer, her original version of this aong is now like a nation song, (like "home" by kit chan to Singaporeans)

then the Cantonese version came out..

Liu Ruo Ying version only came out this yr.. so her's is also not original..

the canto version was quite bad cos i feel they recomposed the bridge part..

but Sammie version added it back again.. which i feel is really good!!

like Liu Ruo Ying Version too!! which was how all these chasing started!! got her album! it's a must have of the year!

Oh My Tian... Thanks Luke...

I love this original Japanese version... I cried watching the MV at Youtube...

Angela Aki First.. Milk tea has not fallen to the 2nd place for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcOFDXd8iDw&feature=related

想给你的越多

辜负你的越多

越在乎的温柔

伤我伤的越重

心里的痛难受

选择的路难走

避开了争辩却开始了另一种疏远

说一个谎言圆一个谎言我们爱的多么危险

谁也没发现是自己让这份感情毁灭

Edited by snowball

The Mission was an old movie like some 20 over years ago.

When I first heard it, I was very impressed by the tune, something quite different , that it might come back much later in my life and serve its purpose.

Thus after experiencing life as a grown up and with all those painful tribulations, we all seems to be looking for immediate remedies, from the outside, for all the pain,loneliness and emptiness we all feel from the inside.

I took this soundtrack into a deeper meaning, meeting its essense at a next higher level.

Whenever I encounter a blockage in my life, a crossroad, where no one can give me any answers or solution, and when it paraylzes you, making you so hopeless, helpless and useless, I use this tune to search that the answer inside of myself.

I just have to shut my eyes, and pay attention to its essense.

At 2:26, it seems you have hit the rock bottom, a loneliness where a situation is doomed to have no more hope.

Just carry on listening.

Then it slowly ascends to some glimpse of hope, that at 3:25, there is a spark of life, in my mind and heart that do I heard the real answers coming from within, that navigates your soul the path and steeping stones you must take to be out of this hopelessness.

" If you want the answers, you must first listen to your soul, thus you must first experience throught what you need to experience and had asked for, in order to have the answers, waiting for you, at the other side."

Because everything is all there.

Not many will be interested in what I have to share. Many may disagree with me. It is only for those who wants to listen and maybe be at a crossroad in their life when they feel everyone and even God have desserted them.

I hope this piece of song that stir my emotion, will one day serve them well.

Ps. - I really think Yoyoma is really cute !!!! anyone out there looks like him???

Edited by TheVisitors

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.