Male HQ

White Hands Service

Guest Lang

Found this on the internet about the company White Hands .... what do you think about this paid service? My personal feeling about it is mixed.

http://www.whitehands.jp/imode/englishpage.html

The company White Hands in Japan is founded by this guy http://blog.peachcare.jp/ and aimed to help physically handicapped patient to "sexually relieve" themselves. The service provider will visit the patient once a month to masturbate him and of course with a charge.

100 yen is about SGD1.56

15minutes 3,500yen (about SGD55)

30minutes 5,500yen

45minutes 7,500yen

60minutes 9,500yen

*Extension 15minutes +3,000yen

As we know generally singaporeans are not well informed about the news in the world, so let me inform our poor Singaporeans, that when it comes to people with physical limitations like physical disabilities and mental disablities, lot of western countries recognise a need for sexual release if the disabled person has the sexual need and sexual abilities.

In Australia , there was a case where a mentally and physically disbled man was able to have sex performed on him by a sex worker who worked at a video store that provides a small locked room for an exotic dencer to perform her dance and sexual services. The family of the man petitioned and won the right to ask the state which have to pay for the man to have sex with a sex worker , paid for by taxpayers money.

The man who was severely disbled , was wheelchair bound, but the family noticed that whenever a scantily clad woman was seen on television, he had a physical reaction and his erection stayed for along time and he was very uncomfortable with it.

Although he was severely disbled and cannot care for himself, the family managed to communicate with him and he expressed that he wanted to be with a real women for once, to experienced having phycical intimacy with a woman.

So the state put out a request or soemthign like a tneder on the strip club grapevine that asked for a kind soul out there to help out.

A reply came from a strip exotic dancer that was very happy to help out and get paid.

In the end the dancer said it was her honor to help out the disbled man get a sexual release all at the taxpayers expense.

No one, not one taxpayer complined or refuse the entitlement given to the disbled man.

Who could ?

This is a true event.

Found this on the internet about the company White Hands .... what do you think about this paid service? My personal feeling about it is mixed. http://www.whitehands.jp/imode/englishpage.html The company White Hands in Japan is founded by this guy http://blog.peachcare.jp/ and aimed to help physically handicapped patient to "sexually relieve" themselves. The service provider will visit the patient once a month to masturbate him and of course with a charge. 100 yen is about SGD1.56 15minutes 3,500yen (about SGD55) 30minutes 5,500yen 45minutes 7,500yen 60minutes 9,500yen *Extension 15minutes +3,000yen

It looks like a straight service, as the website states. Never know what it's like until someone tries it...

But most of us are Singaporeans, I doubt anyone will know of this. :-(

Nigata prefecture.....

Will you be my valentine's? :D

As we know generally singaporeans are not well informed about the news in the world, so let me inform our poor Singaporeans, that when it comes to people with physical limitations like physical disabilities and mental disablities, lot of western countries recognise a need for sexual release if the disabled person has the sexual need and sexual abilities.

In Australia , there was a case where a mentally and physically disbled man was able to have sex performed on him by a sex worker who worked at a video store that provides a small locked room for an exotic dencer to perform her dance and sexual services. The family of the man petitioned and won the right to ask the state which have to pay for the man to have sex with a sex worker , paid for by taxpayers money.

The man who was severely disbled , was wheelchair bound, but the family noticed that whenever a scantily clad woman was seen on television, he had a physical reaction and his erection stayed for along time and he was very uncomfortable with it.

Although he was severely disbled and cannot care for himself, the family managed to communicate with him and he expressed that he wanted to be with a real women for once, to experienced having phycical intimacy with a woman.

So the state put out a request or soemthign like a tneder on the strip club grapevine that asked for a kind soul out there to help out.

A reply came from a strip exotic dancer that was very happy to help out and get paid.

In the end the dancer said it was her honor to help out the disbled man get a sexual release all at the taxpayers expense.

No one, not one taxpayer complined or refuse the entitlement given to the disbled man.

Who could ?

This is a true event.

There was a Discovery Channel program done on a disabled man who arranged a paid sex services in Amsterdam. He spent a huge amount of money for the trip and service. But it makes him happy. I think the sexual need for people with disability is always ignored and sometimes we denied that they also have the same needs like us.

• Guest locked this topic