Male HQ

Ahm

paperpuncher

Guest imseeker

I saw somebody having fun photographing hot people on the bridge just after the 20km point. =P

Yes, I saw insomniac91 standing on Elgin Bridge near the ending. He was dressed in a white/cream polo tee (?) and grey jeans, holding a huge camera with one of those thick lenses... :D

The route at the garden was so narrow, and running up fort canning was no joke.

That's why I walked up. =P Still, timing isn't as bad as I expected it would be. Despite walking a total of around 3-4km, I still did a 2hr 20+min run. Of course it's now time to nurse my abrasions...

It's pretty bad at the garden, dark and narrow and it is a choking point.

Anyway, any runners here? Can meet up and jog around town. :)

Haha I ain't much of a runner to be honest. The gym is my friend, although I think that I need to run more to get rid of this weight I seem to be gaining despite my best efforts.

I really hate those 2/2 blockers... everyone was crowding at the starting point and 200 m after that, taking up a lot of space. Can't even run pass them conveniently. :(

But honestly, when I reached the end of the 5KM run, someone shouted 8:51 ___ so timing wise, still not so bad. :D

Well though this my second ahm, was quite bad since I woke up late, rushed like mad (and panicked a hell alot).

When I started out after 5.30, the major public crowd had alrdy cleared by then, left with only the army peeps.

I ran pretty slowly =( Finished after 8am...

I shall aim to complete earlier next year!

The route was alright except for the 2(or3) narrow pathways...The morning view along marina bay was quite nice, felt tempted to go swimming haha.

There's always another secret.

I've mixed feelings about this yr's route ... certain parts were great, e.g. around Marina Pomontory area ... but certain parts were horrible ... having to climb stairs, endure strange stench at one of the MBS spots, and going up Fort Canning. But overall, nice terrain in general with a pretty good weather (not too hot) for running.

Of coz ... there were lotsa eye candies as always. =) On a side note ... anybody knows a Lye P** Q*** who ran in the 10km run?

hi guys

am planning to do the ahm and scm in 2012. this year am not able to participate.

need partner or partners to train and prepare for the races next year.

if anyone is living in amk and are serious about the run, please do pm me so that we can plan training schedule for year 2012.

am approaching you guys early because am working irregular hours, so is a little tricky to meet for training without planning.

it would be nice if someone out there who has experience in training and running the races before to join us.

cheers :)

• 11 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic