Male HQ

Gogoboy Big Cock

Guest Guest

it is an illusion. saw one with super huge cock - abt 8-inch and fat. booked him and when in the room his cock was normal only - abt 6.5inch and not as fat as when he was exhibiting on stage. and his fxxking sucks too... so mechanical like he couldn't wait to get it over with.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

it is an illusion. saw one with super huge cock - abt 8-inch and fat. booked him and when in the room his cock was normal only - abt 6.5inch and not as fat as when he was exhibiting on stage. and his fxxking sucks too... so mechanical like he couldn't wait to get it over with.

Did u point at his cock & shout "NOT SAME SAME" with an thai accent? He probably give you some cash rebate or discount ;)

Illusion? Means what? Did he put on something which made the organ grow 1.5 inches - and fatter?

beats me ... they must do something to make their cock larger than the actual size - pumping it and tying with extra tight band to prevent blood from flowing out ??? i wished he gave me a rebate cos he wasn't much fun of a lay. but no ... he actually ask for the agreed price plus tips - he had the audacity to do that!!!

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• Guest locked this topic