Male HQ

The Ticklish Beng

Sporting a long spiky dyed hairdo and with a dark huge tattoo on his arm, he looked like the typical Ah Beng to everyone. However what attracted him to me was not the Beng looks but his huge meaty frame coupled with his fierce gangster-looking face. I was elated at this rare chance to bump into someone like him in a gay sauna.

Sitting on a wooden bench by the locker area smoking and puffing away manly, he was like a fatherly figure of a triad society, only much younger. Clad in only a towel revealing a generous slid of thigh flesh, my heart jumped every time he moved his legs to teasingly reveal a glimpse of his huge bulge sitting between his massive and hairy legs.

I slapped myself awake silently in my mind to tell myself that macho man like him will only go for young slim and toned guys with cute innocent-looking face. The movie scene of a macho-looking gangster pounding his huge tool mercilessly into a small helpless and fragile young man yelping helplessly keeps flashing in my mind.

Feeling somewhat excited and disappointed, I then pushed opened the glass door and headed towards the Jacuzzi pool for a nice long dip in the bubbling hot water. Closing my eyes, I tried to imagine myself being the victim of that brutal raping scene just now in my mind but that scene somehow couldn’t conjure in my mind as my looks doesn’t resemble any cute young face in a small fragile body.

I drifted into a light sleep in the pool and was suddenly awaken...(to be continued)

red bean soup - it is not "high-class" or spicy food; But it is simple to consume, easy to digest and enjoyed by almost everyone

I drifted into a light sleep in the pool and was suddenly awaken by a loud splashing of water near me. I opened my eyes lazily and peered into the dim lights of the pool to see the macho-looking beng making his way to the opposite corner of the Jacuzzi, sitting and stretching his massive arms across the edge of the wall tiles to support himself.

My heart skipped a bit and at this once in a lifetime chance of sharing a soak in the same Jacuzzi pool with such a manly Beng. In the corners of my eyes, I noticed that he was looking in my direction with a stern but manly looks and I pretended not to be overly excited by closing my eyes again and extending my legs in the water as if floating in a sea of comfort.

Moments went by and both of us took no action while enjoying the steaming hot embrace of the Jacuzzi pool. With his mouth opened and yawning out loud, the manly Beng then decided to turn over and rested himself on the edge of the pool by crossing both arms and resting his head on them. It was then that I decided to take the initiative by stretching my right leg and “accidentally” brushing against his extended legs under the water.

To my surprise, that action yielded a reciprocating brushing of his legs against my extended foot like a magnet. Bracing myself for more body contact, I extended and placed my foot in between his buttocks trying to reach the forbidden area and was greeted by more playful frolicking of our lower limbs under the water.

Catching hold of one of his wading legs under the water, I decided to give him a sensual foot massage and while doing so, he suddenly retracted his foot back abruptly and blurted out in mandarin : “很痒!”. I smiled and was amused that such a chunky manly Beng was ticklish....(to be continued)

red bean soup - it is not "high-class" or spicy food; But it is simple to consume, easy to digest and enjoyed by almost everyone

Unsatisfied with what was happening between us under the steamy water, I next positioned myself nearer to the meaty beng by kneeling behind him and gently caressed each of his round fleshy buttocks with both my hands. Like a kindergarden child diligently pressing their winning drawings on the board using thumb tacks, I directed my thumb pressure on both of his butt cheeks, thereby giving them a sensual stimulation. This sensual acupressure technique on his buttocks made him closed his eyes in ecstasy. I could tell that he was enjoying it from the wide grin on his stern looking face.

Moving on next to gentle massaging of his buttocks using my left hand, I stretched my right hand in between his fleshy buttocks and cupped his meaty balls from behind by gently massaging them precariously like holding on to two fragile eggs. I could feel that his huge and meaty rod growing harder and harder with every fondling stroke of his balls in my hands.

The teasing tickling of the tip of his thickly veined tool every now and then with my fingers only makes his massive tool yearned for more attention from the constant raising of his buttock cheeks to allow my hand better access to his groin area.

Unable to withstand my incessant teasing of his massive tool under the water, he turned himself over and smiled cheekily at me. I grinned back playfully and moved myself closer to him to have a feel of his meaty massive chest imprinted with tattoos. Using my left hand, I played with his nipples suggestively while fondling and stroking his massive hard tool under the water with my right hand. (to be continued..)

He next lifted up his hips seductively to expose his 7 inches tool to me and his rock hard tool was swaying from side to side from it's own massive weight, as though waving at me.

Without any hesitation, my mouth engulfed the whole head and started sucking like there is no tomorrow. Every inward sucking motion of my mouth made the Beng moans in estacy and every outward sucking effort made the Beng moans even louder. With both my hand playing with his nipples, the beng was practically fxxking me in the mouth by thrusting his hips upwards faster and faster.

Feeling that he is about to explode in my mouth, I quickly switched to using my hand and like a locomotive propeller, my right hand moved along his hard shaft faster and faster. Under the mind blowing stroke of my hand, he erupted like a musical fountain in unison with my stroke and he kept spraying for a full 20 secs before he finally lied back into the pool in exhaustion.

After he regained his composure, he grabbed hold of me to position me straddling and sitting on his thick thighs and proceeded to lick and nibble on my nipples thankfully and lustfully while I moaned in pleasure.

Pausing halfway, he commented that most bottoms’ nipples are ultra sensitive and I simply smiled at him in agreement. Still sitting on his thighs, I used my smooth bottoms to stimulate his now rested tool by simulating the riding movement on a horse very much like the TV advertisement on Osim’s iGallop. His massive thick tool immediately sprang back to life painfully and moved around my hole in discomfort aching for an entry which I teasingly denied.

The glass door to the Jacuzzi area suddenly creaked open loudly and the Beng’s eyes moved quickly to meet the sudden intrusive entry..(to be continued)

The glass door to the Jacuzzi area suddenly creaked open loudly and the Beng’s eyes moved quickly to meet the sudden intrusive entry and a look of recognition appeared on his face. His friend was beckoning to him from the edge of the Jacuzzi and dropping me like a bomb, he waddled his way to the edge to acknowledge him and was engaged with him in a conversation for quite a moment.

Feeling a little neglected and dizzy from soaking in the hot pool for too long, I stood up and made my way out of the hot steaming pool while grabbing my hanging towel from the wall nearby.

After a cooling short shower, I headed back to the locker changing area and was greeted by the macho Beng sitting there smoking a cigarette. As I walked passed him towards my locker, he smiled at me apologically and pulled me close to him and whispered in my ears that he wished to fxxk me inside the cubicles upstairs. I used my fore finger to poke him in the stomach teasingly and simply smiled back at him.

Inside the cubicle, as the beng shoved his tongue deep into my mouth, I sucked and licked it the way I did to his cock just now. Our mutual hunger became so overpowering that the beng soon pushed my legs apart and spread them wide open. I felt the wet tip of the beng's hot cock against my ass and I was soon hit by a fierce pain as the instrument of his torture was forcefully thrust deep inside me. The shooting pain took my breath away and yet my body craved for more until, moaning loud out of sheer agony, I got it all. The beng had forced his massive 7 inch cock into my butt to the hilt and me, turning my head from side to side, did my best to adjust to that stubborn intruder.

Slowly the beng started to fxxk me. My tight sphincter caressed every inch of his sturdy cock and he then slammed it back in with fierce forcefulness. My eyes were closed and my whole body was shaking out of the beng’s energetic thrusts. Gradually the pain eased and it was replaced with a craving lust, an urge to keep as much of that beefy beng’s man-meat inside me as possible. Every energetic thrust of his big fat cock made me shake and shiver in unprecedented ecstasy.

The beng’s thick cock teased and grazed my inflamed prostate with an ever increasing pace and I soon shot my load against his meaty chest. Spasming and convulsing in a shattering orgasm, my spasming sphincter milked his cock and added to the beng’s lust and with a ferocious intensity, he fxxked me until he lost control and blasted a heavy load of cum into my tight tunnel and then collapsed on top of me like an exhausted 50 years old man who had just finished the marathon.

The last few times I met this Beng at the same sauna, a young cute boyish-looking guy seems to be always glued to his side at every moment and I came to the conclusion that these macho Bengs does indeed goes for cute innocent looking young guys but I was glad that I had a once in a lifetime encounter with him.

• Guest locked this topic