Male HQ

From Bw Archives 35 : 06 Apr - 26 Apr 99

HendryTan

I tried not to censor any postings but Jay D's racist attitude really stinks !

04/26/99 10:59:42

Name: malbroman

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Texas, the British band which gave us their excellent album 'White On Blone' is back with a new single 'In Our Life Time'. Their latest single debuted at no.4 in the British Charts this week. Their album 'The Hush' will be out int the first week of May.

Well my fav. songs of the week are from boy bands 98 Degrees 'The Hardest Thing' and N'ync 'I Drive Myself Crazy'. Check them out.

04/26/99 09:56:23

Name: ken

Comments:

To the guy who was at the RV pool this afternoon - with the really hot bod and blue trunks - I was really interested in you! man - you had every pair of eyes on you.

04/26/99 05:14:17

Name: silvertrumpet

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hmm came across this page by chance and ever since it has been keeping me sane for the past few weeks while I mug for my exams (I am still) It's sure entertaining and the regulars sounds like a great bunch of guys to hang out with. Cheers and it's back to my books . 2 more papers to go !

04/26/99 00:25:24

Name: Passing Through

Comments:

Everyone gets old...even you will Jay D. Dwell on that.

04/25/99 17:24:02

Name: chinesepeter My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Chinese

Comments:

i just want to share an experience i had recently at the ecp bushes. i went there for the first time not knowing what to expect. i was pleasantly surprised at how few people there were, and how discreet everyone was, except for the few regulars bw mention d in his articles (i found out about this place from reading yr wonderful articles!) well, i walked the long strength of beaches, partly for exercise sake and partly to see what is happening. i passed by a goodlooking (to me, anyway)guy, we stared at each other and walked away. i did not know how to approach him, too shy - my first time in such public places. well, i walked the whole stregth, and went back to where i saw him. he was there again, and this time, he slowed down and turned to walk into the woo s. i stopped and waited, pretending to do my strectching exercise. he took off his t-shirt, turned to pee, and proceeded to take out his bottle water to wash his dick, all right in front of me. i inched my way in, walked pass him, neither of us did anythi g. i walked back, and this time, he pretended to turn and brushed his body, and his dick against me. i put out my hand to lightly touch him, and he responded. so we stood there to fondle each other's dick. because we were at the entrance to the bushes, i elt uncomfortable and signalled him to move further into the bush. we walked pass one of the regulars, he stared at us, and we just ignored him. well, we found out private spot, and what followed was sucking and licking....he was a great sucker, using his tongue along on my dick head, whereas i was more into sucking him deep.....he played around with my ass with his little finger..i think he wanted to fxxk me..but i am more a top, so i did not let him. well, we continued taking turns to suck each other off and the regular who saw us coming into the bush appeared from no where. he played with our nipples, and i jerked off for him. it took only less than 10 strokes to finish off the regular and he walked away. then i saw another guy watching us....wished he ad joined us..but he did not. we sucked each other off until we came and parted way. this was two sunday's ago. i went back last saturday..you were not there, and there was no one as cute as you are.

04/25/99 16:35:57

Name: ken

Comments:

jogging at east coast parkway at night is quite exciting. Ive jogged there a few times, topless of course - and i've had quite a few encounters.

04/25/99 14:49:04

Name: ML Choy

Comments:

I am into jogging - is there any cruisy jogging tracks - Bishan Park? East Coast? Please share!!

04/25/99 03:07:45

Name: Jay D

Comments:

hihi 'gygy' are you responding to somebodys posting? about krungthep ? the places you mentioned are quiet.If you like thai chinese guys n young guys you should try Abacus at Rhamkhamhaeng.Do you know the place? Check out Utopia for the address. Heaven at Warner Tower Soi Mahesak at the end of Silom is very nice. Much more local crowd compared to Babylon. Obelisks's crowd is seasonal. And to the person who asked me whats wrong with old disgusting photographer kissing Sam ? well for me its because hes old and disgusting. Cant you see the stoned look on Sams face? Well i guess all the Ah Peks would find that seen a turn on..hoping that it could be them. Well there would always be people with kinky or alternative taste or even charitable young men who would 'do' with 'these' people. Well as for me i just dont go for such things. Well too bad if you dun like how i feel.

04/24/99 16:50:24

Name: skin My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: sucking, licking, nibbling nipples, fxxking, getting fxxked, Your Fav Body Type: slim, smooth/moderately hairy

Comments:

With reference to BW's suggestion to wear the red rubber band. I live in Potong Pair and actually saw this chinese, who looks like malay, guy carrying a backpack sort of bag with a few red rubber bans tied to it's zipper handle. i would say that he turns me on bu know that i'm not his type. too bad for me....i think he prefers whites. that'

04/24/99 12:33:08

Name: gygy My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: 69 Your Fav Body Type: smooth and muscular

Your Nationality: u guess

Comments:

Firsttimer, I was there too on the 20/04/99 but find it rather boring. The weekend is more interesting as compared to the weekdays. I was refering to the guys thou. Maybe I could have saw you unless you left there by 7pm then i will definitely miss you The City of Angel and the K-why are just so so; Unless yoy like to be massage by the hunk at k-why.

04/24/99 09:30:45

Name: Ian My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: hug,wrestle,massage Your Fav Body Type: old, a bit chubby

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

I saw Jay D's posting about BISHONEN. I wanted to tell Jay D: Hey, what's wrong about the part when that old photographer kissed the cute guy all over? Isn't it lovely and affectionate?

04/24/99 06:33:02

Name: Dick My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: casual Your Fav Body Type: hairy

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

To Actionkid, Hi what happem to you ? One month ago you worte about your encounter in China \Street and mentioned that you would give another review of your visit to Ford Road beach. I have been waiting for the story / review and have not seen it. Perhaps you are too b sy with other things. Regads.

04/24/99 05:35:24

Name: Just-Sex

My Email: Email Me

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Mckay

i joined the Pump class as i reached the gym at 7.30pm and step class was reaching its end. so kinda no choice as i dun wanna go home too late. Will call u the next time i see u. what do i meant by sparks? gee kinda hard to explain, i received stares and ooks but no one make the first move. :-P

04/23/99 17:40:57

Name: Mckay

Comments:

JUST SEX - yeah, that was probably me, I'm kind of under a trainer now hee hee... Anyway, I'm there almost everyday, next time you see me, just call me lor. Eh, BDpump nice meh???? I see already I was like, isn't that the same as weight training......i 's worse.....lying on the floor, cannot walk about and rest. Join the Step class lar!!!! Very fun one hehehehehe, Jeremy's class is great, er...James' class abit too cheem ar...by the way, most of the aerobic instructors are one of us. And what kind of sparks are you referring to in the locker? How come I dun see any? Or am I too tired!!??? It's like everytime I see right, most of the guys inside knew each other already...like they all slept with each other before? ahahha! That day, I saw this cute xec whom I've seen many times already, he got 3 big love bites on his chest!!! Ha! I just dun believe a girl will give that quality a love bite...hehehe get what I mean? Or maybe I was wrong?

04/23/99 02:23:52

Comments:

Mckay

i saw u TOO!!! (or someone that i thought is u) i wanna ask u but u were talking to a personal trainer and i guess she was monitoring u progess, so i kinda eased the idea of cuming up to u and said :"Mckay? i am Just-Sex!" ^_^ (cant imagine what is the co sequences if i had spoken to the wrong person)

yestaday was the first time i tried the weights workout, pretty tough as i had not been working out for years. as for the changing room, i still see sparks flying but no one made the first move. *sigh*

04/22/99 16:18:54

Comments:

TO SLUT : eh, why dun you give your caring and good looking boyfriend to me? People are just not satisfied with what they have. But one thing, dun show your that kind of remorseful face to him, treat it as nothing. Worse is, if you are going to let him know, you're just going to hurt him. But anyway, perhaps he's not so faithful too and put up an even better show than you? :)

04/22/99 16:16:30

Comments:

JUST SEX!!!! :P I saw you at the BDP class at RW today :PPPP I dare not to call you lar, coz I kind of forgot your looks, but I think it's really you lor, I was in the S. class before that. Yah, the locker is bloody crowded lar...sianz....and it's real y no action one, dun you think so? But that's good also lar...I mean you dun want to work out in an ultra cruisy place right...it just kind of puts you off when people are always looking at you (I referring to myself, ehhhh joke lar :PPPPP ).

04/22/99 15:32:39

Name: gymmer

Comments:

When I got to the gym, it was pretty crowded tonight, so I decided to take my time changing and lounged around for a while in the changing room. Then I was pleasantly surprised to see a familiar face (and body) walk in. He was wrapped in a towel and wet ll over. The last time I saw him, we had a quickie in the jacuzzi followed by a sequel in the toilet. He approached me with his cute smile, looked around before bending down and planting a nice wet kiss on my lips and whispering "I miss you". Then I gr bbed his butt and felt his bulge beneath the towel. Then he opened his towel and he was wearing a white swimming trunks outlining the nice juicy cock underneath it. Then I approached that bulge and gently bit his cock sending him to groan passionately. e planted another kiss to my lips and said he'll wait for me in the jacuzzi :-) I quickly changed into my trunks (deciding to forego working out in the gym for the moment) and followed him there. When I walked in, he was sitting on the edge of the jacuz i with his cute smile again. I approached him and we kissed deeply. He went into the water and I sat in the edge of the jacuzzi. He stood in front of me and lowered his trunks for me. I started to suck his juicy cock gently while he held my head, and tarted pumping his cock deep into my mouth. We heard someone coming so he moved away and pulled up his trunks. An old man walked in. There goes the privacy. He told me to meet him by the pool. So I followed him out to the pool. He led me to another c anging room wich anybody hardly uses. We went into an empty shower cubicle. I locked the door while he took off his trunks again. I took off mine too and he knelt down in front of me to suck my hardening cock. It was heavenly! He knows how to suck we l. He continued sucking while drilling his finger into my butthole. He turned me around and started rimming me. His tongue went all the way in as I spread my ass cheeks for him. Then he pulled me down on to the floor while we engaged into a hot 69. He continued drilling his finger into me, hinting that he wants to fxxk me. I get the hint, so I turned around and he knelt behind me and prepared to penetrate me. His cock in my hole was fantastic! How I miss that cock of his. I didnt let him fxxk me too long cause it was beginning to hurt, I have not been fxxked in a long time and I was afraid someone might walk in. Then he stood up again and I knelt before him, determined to make his rod eject its contents into my hot mouth. After about 10 minutes of s cking I felt my mouth filling up with his tasty cum while he was gyrating his hips in front of my face. I pulled off his cock and smiled. Then it was his turn. He made me lie down on the floor again and started sucking me. He was playing with my balls a the same time. I couldn't hold off any longer and started shooting my cum into his mouth and he swallowed every drop! We stood up and kissed again tasting each other's cum in our mouths. He put on his trunks and walked out of the cubicle first, then pulled on my trunks and follwed him. We chatted a bit and I got sad when he told me that he was giving up his membership in the gym :-( We wsihed each other well and I went for my swim while he went to get dressed. I dont know if I will ever see him a ain but if I do, it will be one hot reunion!

04/22/99 12:35:47

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

studlicous999: I don't agree with you in that, we need something like blowing wind, just for sex! Yes, blowing wind is a very good page for relating cruising experiences while Yawing bread as a gay journal and Sg Boy Homepage for resources and information. Each has a place in Singapore's gay web pages.

Wouldn't it be boring if we just talk about issues and rights all the time? We need some fun too (safe ones of course)

04/22/99 12:30:03

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

For another Singapore bulletin board (not X-rated), please visit: http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Hei...54/geobook.html

This Sg Boy Bulletin Board is NOT an alternative to Blowing Wind, in fact Blowing wind is listed on Sg Boy Web Directory and it is not for posting erotic stuff, just fun stuff.

04/22/99 11:54:31

Name: 'Koo' fan

Comments:

For those who like that dashing, good looking HK actor Louis Koo in 'Cold Blood, Warm Heart', you can catch him in the serial 'The Return of the Condor Heroes' airing this Sunday at 10.30pm on TCS 8. That dude look equally dashing both in modern and perio ic dramas.

04/22/99 09:47:12

Name: Busy Zen

Comments:

I have here with me an article from the International Herald Tribune dated 18-19 April 1999 which wrote about the recent TV soap opera on Channel 4 of British TV 'Queer as Folk', a story of three out and proud gays. Apparently, according to the article, i has been criticised for it's unapologetic sexual explicity by conservatists and gay rights activists alike. Howver, it is the first time gays are featured in British TV not as victims of discrimination/Aids etc but as ordinary people who are ok with thei orientation. Anybody saw it? Do tell. On a seperate note, 'The Man in Her Life', the gay-related Filipino film is due to show later today at 6.45pm or 3.45am on Cinemax. Just for the info of those interested, ciao.

04/22/99 09:08:33

Comments:

studlicous999

i speak for myself

is it wrong to have ONS? in a nutshell, it is not morally correct. then again, i believe it is more difficult for gay couples to be together than normal ones.

for my sexual acts, it is in phases. when i first started, i enjoyed toliet sex. not that it is great, it is just that i am addicted to that kind of thrill (yes i know it is dangereous) later, i move to more discreet form of toliet sex, eg meet in toliet but go other places. now, i wrote to pple in the net and meet up to h ve fun.

i dun think by writing in the BW, i am encouraging causal sex. if u are against the idea, dun practise it. i think what i had wrote is a reflection of my life. u may not agree but that's my life. maybe when i am older, i will be faithful to 1 partner (i a a bi so regardless of wife or bf) then again it takes a few tries to get things right ^_^ in a way, we cant go through the normal procedure of chasing for our parter (cant imagine a guy sending flowers to another's office)

be it ONS or regular partner, PLAY SAFE, NOT SORRY always protect u-self and u love ones.

04/22/99 03:27:04

Comments:

BISHONEN watched it....story line was not fantastic. Hated the part where the 'old farts' actually went n kissed that cute guy all over. But well the 2 guys were quite cute. Should watch !!!

04/22/99 01:36:36

Name: studlicous999 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

For a very long time, I've always been an observer in this bulletin board. Read all the 'sexciting' stories, seen all the banters and arguments that have erupted form time to time and enjoyed some of the entertainment trivias(which is relevant to me as I o CD reviews and interviews) But quite frankly, I don't subscribe to some of the gay 'philosophies' here. Somehow, it reeks of superficiality and sensationalism. When this board first started out, there seemed to be a competition on who has the most 'sexciting' stories. About the endless guys that comes and goes, the one night stands and cheap thrills. Some might argue that the aim of this board is to provide an a enue for expression in a society that doesn't recognise our existence. But instead, what we have are 'sexciting' stories. For a while, it seemed to confirm the cliche that "gays are obssessed with sex". The subtle messages seemed to say so. But are these he only things that draws gay people together. Surely, yhere has got to be a deeper intention than that.I mean, where is the 'human' connection? Why do we disempower ourselves with sex only? While I take a neutral stance in bisexuality, I feel compelled to say something about it. I have a friend who's bi. At the sametime,, he sleeps around with other guys maintaining "as long as she doesn't know, I'm ok". Frankly, I am disturbed by this and s me other posting by like-minded bis. I mean how do you do it? How do you go back to your girlfriend/wife and maintain a nonchalant attitude? Over time, the guilt consumes you so much that it leaves you spiritually depleted. Though this board has certainly evolved beyond the 'sexciting' stories, I hope it will not forget to address other gay related issues that empower us. Let's not forget our intentions and what we're here for.

04/21/99 17:42:36

Name: slut

Comments:

Hmm.....really had a great big problem recently!! I am attached with probably the most handsome and sensitive and caring person I can find in this whole wide world, and yes I am very thankful for that. The strange thing is that I keep dreaming of the guys I had ONS with in the past, and boy I really miss those days, and I must admit I had a crush on some of those guys who had a fling with me. I am so guilty now and I don't want my bf to know, as he kinds read my face and ask me what is wrong. I really don' feel like keeping away from him but at the same time I am afraid that he might leave me. What shall I do??

04/21/99 14:05:49

Name: someone My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Romantic Chat

Your Fav Body Type: Torso Your Nationality: Malaysian_Penang

Comments:

I was going thru the net just now, just to find a good place to look for personals by Asians, and oh boy, there are so few now. The URLs that I used to have are useless now. I was wondering if there is anyone out there who care to share with me any info on good place to look for gay pals, especially those that allows geographical search.

Anyway, if there is any cute Singaporean looking for friends (no sex), I will be in Singapore at the end of May. Would love to have friends to chat with. Me? Pleasant-looking, slim and conservative. Chinese. 28yo.

Btw, Keanu Reeves looked great in Matrix. I forgave him now for all the bad movies that he made since Speed. Except for Devil Advocate, which I reserve my opinion.

Can gays live without sex? I think majority would die. That might leave me with very few left, huh?

This page is awesome. Good job, BW.

04/21/99 11:58:10

Name: dreamer

Comments:

Dun know whether any of u watched last nite's Ally Mcbeal...it was quite sad...Ally's teacher was dying....and all these years she was alone,and she only had her man in her dreams.It was so depressing when she told Ally not to end up alone ,no matter what happened.Guess I'm just being silly.....scared to think it will happen to me when I'm old.I'm still new to this world...Dun know what to expect from it... I think I need some advice or I will burst from my unrealistic and silly fantasies. And to Jay D, I'm sorry...I take back what I posted.No hard feelings.

04/21/99 10:06:12

Name: Just-sex

Comments:

Mckay

i will refrain from doing anything in the place as it is really crowded. they do have a good portion of hunks in singapore ^_^ i like their classes too, i been with the KickFit class that mixes martial art with health. anyway i be there on thusday (22/4) ee u there, still remember me? the tall guy that u met at the gathering?

JayD

everyone is entitled to his voice, and to a certain extend, we are racist. it is just that whether we choose to express it loudly. i dun agree on his views, neither do i agree on the almost everyone in the bulletin board go against him.

what i wanna s y is that, if u dun agree with him, okay, practice what u preach and ignore him. keep attacking him and he will return with uglier msg. what for? in a way, he is bias against colors, but when u scold him, u are bias against him and that isnt tolerant eith r. anyway i hope that BS will return to normal and more stories cuming up (well that's why i am here in the first place) regards

04/21/99 10:05:50

Comments:

ahhhhh...shut up :) stuff it!! ..ekkekekekek

04/21/99 03:40:13

Comments:

I am not a regular here but I have to say to Jay D .....your attitude sucks!!!! I have friends of different races and you are so like ...insulting!! Who the hell do you think You are anyway....since you said we are all entitled to our own opinion,here's mine ...you make me feel sorry 4 you, period.(normally i'd keep my opinions to my elf but not this time)

04/21/99 03:08:15

Name: firsttimer

Comments:

this is a p.s. from my earlier posting: to all those who have watch Bishonen before, there is something that's puzzling me. who is this kana girl acted by shuqi? what is her relationship with sam? i thought they are a couple initially at the beginning of the movie and there is nothing mention a out whether they have broken up or what? please enlighten me..........

04/21/99 02:09:06

Comments:

good morning to all!!! i've just watch the hongkong gay movie Bishonen and have many afterthoughts about it. well..i think it really depicts a typical lifestyles of gay man. the ending is a bit abrupt and drastic but i guess it's one of the possible scena ios that might happens so tragically. i think most of us have our past and have doubts in our life too like Sam and we just have to learn to cope with it firmly. the sad truth is that life always don't turn out the way u want it to be....and u have to ac ively pursue your dreams...be it your ambition, your bf, your ideas.... i always stand for what i believe in and i think i have found the partner in my life. thank god for that.....well...like i always said...God saves the Queen and the Queers too!!! :) )) for those who are interested in watching the movie too...do send me a email with your address as i decided to give away this vcd as there is no point in my keeping it as i'm still very much in the closet. so i'll just send it to u if u want..the quality i very good too. btw, the stephen fung guy is so cute and dashing that i go weak seeing him..!!! cheers and dream on....

04/21/99 00:23:54

Comments:

I think we should just ignore JDaniels' comments, life goes on, with or without him. As for Malbroman, if you are hop over Singapore Boy's bulletin board, I am sure you can find what you are looking for. ;-)

04/20/99 17:42:09

Comments:

JUST-SEX, you mean you are a member there ar? I'm there almost everyday leh :PPP Anyway, try not to approach anyone in the locker room lar....isn't that too obvious!??? I mean, get this clear, that's not a GAY GYM, there's still a majority of those alt ough good looking, but str8 execs all over. And yeah, dun expect any action in the locker...I've been there for more than a month, almost everyday, and even stayed on till midnight before, trust me --> there ain't no action going on. I think because it' really crowded most of the time and.....is there any place for action at all??? I dun know man, try your luck.

04/20/99 17:37:15

Comments:

Aiyah, JayD, I know you just like to talk to us anuties right:PPP....infact, you are even better than us *yawns*

04/20/99 16:57:05

Name: faustus

Comments:

in my previous post, "does speak much" should read as "doesn't speak much"

04/20/99 16:55:36

Comments:

Catch Keanu Reeves in the Matrix either on VCD or in the theaters this weekend. He's all buffed up and he strutts around dressed in leather and cool shades looking right tasty. Someone else described his character as a 'bad ass black leather superman', ee for yourself. It also helped that he does speak much during the show. :-))

04/20/99 15:13:22

Comments:

By the way, why don't you JAY D leave your e-mail address for us? You only know how to talk because you are just another faceless soul. Let us know you and see how brave you can be.

04/20/99 15:09:13

Comments:

Hi guys, regarding racist remarks by that arse, we should just ignore him. He is most likely to be turned on by all the attention. He could be jerking off while reading all the posted written abt him. Jay D could be like Pauline Hanson and Hitler, but we ust remember what happened to them, Hitler who has only one ball shot himslef and that Pauline Hanson is losing her popularity fast, so fast that her own party wanted to throw her out. Racist has no right to be in this world. We should let that Jay D guy ive in his own fantasy island, it will be him who will suffer. By the way, why don't you get the hell out of Singapore if you hate this country so much? Singapore Will be better without a scumbag like you.

04/20/99 12:20:48

Name: Zen

Comments:

Eccentric Snob,

I think it's great what you've done by posting the message. I also think you are a very strong person to have coped with the stress day by day. Think about it! All the effort you've put into coping with the pain and hurt for so many years. If now you b gin to be as strong and use all that same effort to work hard at your goals, you'll have so much more energy you'll definitely succeed. I am sure about that. But there's something you need to do first, CHANGE YOUR NICKNAME!!! You are NOT an eccentric snob !!

Peace, everybody (including Jay: it has to rest sometime, I start with myself, would you do the same?)

04/20/99 06:30:18

Comments:

guys...the articles on sgboy home page is really interesting as it touch on the issue and conseqeuences of gay union in sg context. especially the part about "Alimony/maintenance reliefs - this is definitely an advantage to gay couples, you don't have to support your ex!! " how convenient to dump your bf or husband!!! Read on.....

04/20/99 06:10:54

Name: FirstTimer

Comments:

hi hi.....i just got back from a trip to babylon and so i thought of writing a travelogue to future "pilgrimage" to that heaven-on-earth place..heheh... well...for a start...u should know that babylon is in bangkok lah... i was in bkk on a weekday and sta in a hotel near patpong which is quite near to south satrom road where babylon is near to. and so..i decided to make my way there by foot...and boy i was very wrong when i did that...this babylon is located in such a ulu lane that it's definately only ac essible by taxi and cars only. the address in thai translated to english is sol jiismag ..which u should pronounce it as "soil jess-mug" and babylon as "ba-lone" to the taxi driver. anyway...it took the taxi driver quite a while to locate babylon. i was mbarassed to tell the taxi driver the gay natured of the destination that i'm going to...but i think he figured it out anyway... :P and so i was there at the early hours in the afternoon in babylon...and this is definately the wrong time to be there. there is like less than 10 guys there and it's all so empty. i was told that things will go going and "fxxking" only after 5pm. so i had a quick lunch at the restaurant which served ok food at ok prices for singaporean ..but i think it's expensive by thai stand rds lah. the entrance fee into babylon is about 9 sing dollars and u will be given a key lah. the locker is located right beside the entrance door and u will find 2 towels and a condom ( how thoughtful of them? ) in the locker. there is a dark and really ot suana in the first floor. but when the TV is on in there... u should be able to see who is playing with your dick lah. then there is also condom vending machines there for those who need more than a fxxk..how thoughtful too.... i quickly stripped naked and wrapped around in towel..though i think it's ok to walk around in the buff too. the well-equipped gym is located in the 2nd floor.. it's early and so there is no one there lah. but it's such a good excuse to be there to workout and then workout again n the 3rd floor after that. will tell u about 3rd floor later... i was wondering if the health buff in babylon workout in the buff or just in g-strings. how i wish our planet fitness and Pay wilson is like that too? heheh... and so i went up another floor to the infamous dark rooms....it's not really that big and consists of only about 15 smaller room. since there is no one there...nothing much happens..but the room is well equipped with lubricants and towels and wastebin for the used condom lah. aiyo... e erything is so obvious in there.. .i think subtlelity is not appreciated in babylon lah. :P there is also a shower on the 3 rd floor if u get too "sticky". on the top floor, u will find the steam room which is only opened after 5pm and lots of open air tab es...which i don't know what for... maybe it for guys to play strip poker ..but in anycase..most will be naked already..ehehhe :P and there is also open air shower located on the 3rd floor for those who like mother nature...hehe i think most will be used for orgy though... and so since i'm there at the wrong time of the day..i decided to wait around for a while... and i didn't have to wait for long before this hunky thai guy came into the locker room. we strike up a conversion and took a shower together w ich i get to see the bigger than usual cock of his. then we started to play around in the sauna before some busybody came in to disturb us. so we decided to go up to the dark rooms to workout. he tried to kiss me but i refused as i believe in kissing only the one that i love...he tried to make me suck him..but i refused becos i'm worry about STD..well...it's so dark in there..u really don't know what u are sucking except for a piece of meat that taste no better than your hand. heheh. than he tried to fxxk e but i refused again becos my virgin ass is so tight and unopened that i don't think i can take in the big cock of his... i'm such a turn off right...well... i have my rights too. hehehe. then he let me fxxk him..and boy this is my firsttime doing it...h ask me to put on the condom and then he drew some lubricants from the dispenser. and boy....effortlessly...he sits on me without me realising that i'm in there. and so..he started pumping like a jackhammmer which i protest becoz he's not exactly light fo me withstand the weight of his butt. and we slowly move to a position where i can pump him. then we workout like this until he moan and moan...i feel estastical too...i pump and suck his nipple at the same time...and release loads of cum after a short wh le... i'm glad that he seems to enjoy it too. then after that...as usual...i have a sense of guilt and leave the premises shortly. i cancelled my plan to go to obelisik too. well....i think i will go there the next time i'm in bkk. that's all folks....mak that TRIP will ya!!!!

04/20/99 03:48:37

Comments:

Darling JayD Put away your lip gloss and unclench. Whilst you're at it, stick a Ken Ryker in it.

04/20/99 02:50:37

Comments:

*Laffs* Oii aunties please lah get a life!! Bloody faggots.......sissys. Go little india n suck that disgusting black cocks that you all seem to love so much.....oii wait geylang serai also can. *Laffs* Hm.......starting to enjoy seeing these old rotting aunties get frus ...... :)

04/20/99 02:46:46

Name: Just-sex

Comments:

GYM

went to the big gym (3 storey high) in orchard yestaday. wow so many hunk there, esp the 3rd storey weights section. BUT i was there to excersice thus keep my eyes (and hands) to myself.

After a great workout, went for my shower. is it me or is there ome sparks flying all over. i saw guys siting there half naked loafing around. i dun know abt their culture so i decided to be a watcher rather than approached them. is there a standard process in the gym? anyone has any great encounters there? regards

04/20/99 02:02:14

Name: swimmer22

Comments:

1) any form of xenaphobia is bad

2) racism is bad, it leads to bad things, war(yugoslavia),civil unrest (indonesia),riots, murder, rapes, currency devaluation, loss of business, loss of jobs etc

3) Do not do unto others what you would not others do onto you

4) If you have a particular preference (rather than a stereotype classification), just state it as in, "I prefer so and so" rather than "All xxx must die cos they are disgusting"

5) when you use racist slurs and derogatory remarks, you only show the level of civility in yourself. You don't get no respect!

5centsworth

04/19/99 23:50:20

Comments:

Thanks Jay D, as a matter of fact we ARE sticking to the issue, and the issue is precisely, most relevantly, about YOU making derogatory remarks about people of a different skin colour like eg. disgustin 'festish' (wonderful English spelling compared to C arles's). No offense, we are just saying what we like to say, you can continue calling people aunties or you can go back and ask your mommy to teach you how to become a less rude 18 year old. For those who know me, forgive me, but for once I think rider's posting is infinitely more interesting. We shall heed Jay D's advice then, and let him be.

04/19/99 17:12:43

Comments:

3 cheers for cuthbert. JayD really reminds me of Pauline Hanson, even the way he defended himself is just like PAULINE HANSON!!!! My goodness, all I say is, well, quoting from ahboi's infamous line, "KENA SAI"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really miss ahboi man!!! I he's here, I'm sure he can flood JayD with sarcasms and derogatory remarks that he shall remember for his whole life! Is not about racism, this JayD just likes to express himself like an auntie --> "Kena Sai"!

04/19/99 16:01:13

Comments:

Hmm... i'm starting to enjoy this ...enough about the Singaporean shit...for your info i dun particularly care for this country or any of its very 'plastic' values. I frankly have more things to do then agrue n bicker with a bunch of aunties ...married for all i know. If i am rude you can alwyas be rude back... if you think thats beneath you then good for you n move on. As you can see here i am refraining from making anymore comments...although i ahve man regarding the people here...i posted something i liked to say that was it...you could comment on that or owuld you rather go out of point...n start commenting on me ...which would eventually lead to me sayin bad thing about you.. pls grow up..stick to the issue.

04/19/99 12:34:58

Name: rider

Comments:

Talking about first time.. i think i was in JC. We were doing revision at a friend's house and i think being tired, i went to take a rest on my friend's bed. Then, i felt tinklish down there and it is real hard( i mean you can feel the hardness even when ou are sleeping). And when i woke up, i saw 2 of my friiends were playing with my 6.2", uncut dick. I was stimulated and i really enjoyed having my dick sucked by those 2 friends and at the same time watching them doing it. Then we changed position and so n we were actually having a 3some. It was very enjoyable and we got so horny that it was my 1st time trying anal sex. out of no where, the host took out 2 condoms and put one on me. then he asked the other guy to fxxk him while i fxxk the guy who is fxxki g him. it was difficult to get the rythm but then we got the hang of it. we were rocking so hard that finally we cummed. the guy who was fxxked cummed on a prepared towel. soon after that incident, we have frequent sexual fun until we graduated and went t NS... more stories coming during my stay in NS..

04/19/99 10:32:14

Name: compelled to respond

Comments:

I am also critical of Jay D's remarks. After reading Cuthbert's post, will BW please remove my earlier post? I do not want to be misinterpreted as racist myself, thanks.

(***** From BW - Your explanation is good enough; sometimes we may use the wrong words but it's the thought that counts. It can be messy if I delete any postings. It's my aim to NOT delete any posting. *****)

04/19/99 10:24:38

Name: Sotong

Comments:

Zen! Aaarrgghh!!! *blush* *blush* My subconscious mind just took over me!! A thousand apologies!! :(:(:(

04/19/99 09:29:57

Name: Cuthbert

Comments:

To whoever it may concern,

It is definitely true that everybody has the right to say anything in a democratic society. But, there is still something called NETIQUETTE! Don't "flame" or reply to a provocative message when you are upset or not in a cool minded state. Always ass me that every word you send is part of a permanent document. Don't say something you'll be sorry for later.

To Jay-D: This is a Singaporean web page (albeit posted on an American site). Racial harmony is one of the KEY factors of Singapore's peace and stability. It is our responsibility as Singaporean to uphold this harmony, even on a web site where nobody k ows who the h*** you are. Please, they have pride as we do. Just take a look at the politics in our neighbouring country, where people kill because of racial and religious disharmony. You want to become like them? You know what? You remind me of that obno ious Pauline Hanson of Australia!

04/19/99 09:01:50

Comments:

Hi to all again. I'm feeling much better than a few weeks ago... but am having this enormous crush on Jason Oh.. HelP? Anyway, I think things are getting a bit heated around here.... scary...

04/19/99 07:47:21

Comments:

Sotong, aiyah, why cannot let me remain anonymous leh?? You are going to get it from me, ... mark my words.:-) Ok. I'm gone again.

04/19/99 06:32:30

Name: etc

Comments:

can someone tell me what jay_d posted?

I'm interested to know what he has said, and that's the basic principle of a free exchange.

(***** From BW - The posting is still there, you need to view the Document Source to see it. I had to censor it because I can smell a flame war coming because of his brash remarks. ***** )

I realise that sometimes discretion is needed, but if u go on censoring the posts then nobody will know what has been said and the exchange becomes pointless.

Gasp! It's almost like living in Singapore! ;p

04/19/99 06:32:07

Comments:

Errr, Zen, I didn't mention any names in particular unless you too think it's so obvious that it could only be describing one person.... (Hah! Gotcha!!) :)

Actually, if one is not so fast to judge, you would see that we have nothing against this Jay. Just that we must not be quick to put down those who may have a different taste than ours, that's all. Even I too have my preference but that doesn't entitle me to label others with a different taste as deviant etc, yah? Ai ya... peace man! :)

04/19/99 06:13:36

Name: michaelchong:-)

Comments:

Sotong, on the contrary, I think you should find Jay D of a most unique and amusing species.

04/19/99 05:51:36

Name: compelled to respond

Comments:

Jay D, you are my idol!!! I share your sentiments exactly!!! I think people should just shut up and let you have the right to voice your opinion no matter what. They hate you because they're just jealous. Your extraordinary ability to be Racist they'll NE ER EVER match(except perhaps by me). There's just one thing you really surpassed me, where in the world did you learn to be so sickeningly RUDE? I am sure it's a rare ability among Chinese Nepalese?-------Your dearest friend, Hitler.

04/19/99 05:21:00

Comments:

Wah, how's it that some people are so antagonistic ah?? :(

Charles darling, let's not bother with people of ill breeding. It'll do us no good but just wear us off unnecessarily. Remember, we have a life to lead :)

04/19/99 03:24:21

Comments:

CHARLES You dun seem to understand english....wat i have to say is no buissness of yours get it ? If you dun like it you could carry on and place your own views. Dun blame me if you want to start a war here. I can start with degratory remarks about you if you want.

04/18/99 20:06:40

Name: peter

Your Nationality: sgguy

Comments:

just to onform you guy that that is a guy selling gay vcd in local sg,malaysia,etc.if u keen can e-mail to him at vcdboy@iname.com

04/18/99 19:36:06

Name: Charles

Your Nationality: USA ang mo

Comments:

Eccentric Snob

I have to be brief here, but want to mention a few things.

1. It is difficult to get over childhood sexual abuse without outside help.

2. 90% of all men masturbate (and, as the joke goes, the other 10% are liars); it's quite okay as long as you don't rub the skin off

3. There are many men I've met who come out later in life and still have a happy gay life. So there is hope.

Stick around this board. There are a lot of supportive people here, although, alas, obviously not all of them are.

Jay D

You are the one who needs to get a life. It is fine not to be attracted to certain races, whether in or out of bed; that is personal taste. It is not necessary to characterize them using derogatory terms or to indicate that nobody else would or should be nterested in them either.

04/18/99 17:05:42

Comments:

To: Eccentric Snob i really feel that you have gone thru alot of unneccesary pain.....i dun know if its your handling of the situation thats flawed or some problems resulting from other aspects of your life ? or does the problem lie within you....that you are incapable emotionally and mentally to handle such things... no peer support?? all i can say is that "RELAX" or you'll waste your life away....sad to say you're not young anymore....make good use of your time n anjoy not dwelling on such things. Well thats all i read your article n was compelled to write a response.

04/18/99 16:57:39

Comments:

To all who read my posts......if you dun like it just delete it....n shut up..its as simple as that.....and yes i do not like certain races when it comes to sex...so what ?? people should just be frank here....wat i am does not affect you watsoever...so y get so worked up.....pls get a life.

04/18/99 14:33:49

Name: Eccentric Snob My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: chinese

Comments:

I know it's not appropriate for me to send this posting here. Yet, I did it because I am hoping to brave myself to accept the fact and get out of my agony and misery. Honestly, how I wish to be like most of you, able to accept and cope with life as bein gay. My story goes when I was about 6. My cousin brother, who is 10 years older, would fulfil his lust on me everyday. That lasted for more than a year. After he stopped, I started to pick up the bad habit (masturbation) to please my own self. I was too y ung to understand what had happened and what I was doing then. I had never told anyone about it until later when I was seeking help during my mid-twenty. As I grew older, at about 15, I was so horrified when I understood and realised what I had been doing all those years. To complicate and make matter worse, I was attracted to boys then to girls and having the kind of thoughts (I am sure you know what I m an). I was so scared by my own feelings. I couldn't accept it. I wanted to get rid of the morbid thoughts. I was so troubled and depressed every time the thought came. I couldn't control or stop it. I had no one to turn to or talk to regarding my prob em. All I could do was to swallow every bits and pieces of it silently. Practically every night I was crying before going to sleep. It was a good thing that I could get myself to cry then because it really helped to reduce my stress and tension. Other ise, I would have already ended up in one of the mental hospitals. There were many instances where I became very despaired, felt like almost having mental break down, I went for counseling and even seeking the help of psychiatrist, hoping they could do miracles to eradicate and stop all my morbid thoughts. Sadly, none o them managed to do that for me. The best advice I got was to learn to accept the fact and it's the easiest way out. I really regretted after seeing the psychiatrist. I had left a record in the hospital. Since the last time I saw him, I dare not go ba k to the same hospital again when I am ill. So afraid that other doctors or nurses will find out once they go through my medical file. All these miseries and agonies had led me to a series of physical illness as well. I discovered the swelling of my thyroid glands when I was 17. At 21, I contacted tuberculosis and subsequently I was diagnosed to have suffered from hypertension at 23. was told I am essential hypertensive. As usual the doctors didn't know what are the causes of my illnesses. All diagnostic tests they had done on me seemed to produce normal results. Of course, I didn't tell them what I was going through emotionally. Now I am 37 going on to be 38 soon. Frankly, I'm very weary and lonely. So far, I had managed to be strong and not do anything foolish. Everyday I'm living in fear that there will be the one day when I won't be able to take all these anymore. I have very few friends and not forget to mention it's quite impossible for me to have a best friend. I always preferred to avoid people. Whenever I need to be with someone or a group of people, I wouldn't talk unless necessary, that's when I was asked ith a question. I would just give a simple answer and retreated to my dumb world. People usually talk behind my back, calling me eccentric snob, anti-social, who always put on a long faces as if had been offended by the whole world of people. Guess what I have felt inside must have transformed into my weird actions and facial expression which they didn't understand. Actually, I am suffering from very serious inferior complexity. Deep inside, I wish I could be sociable, having a lot of friends and be talkative. I simply don't have the courage to reach out. Well, guess some of you may think I am too timid and pathet c. I must agree to that. In fact I am taking a very bold step to post this message. Hoping to gradually accepting the fact that I am 'gay' and find some good friends whom I can relate to.

04/18/99 06:54:11

Name: sg boy

Comments:

Hi, Sg Boy homepage has been revamped to include an article on a local gay christian group, a comprehensive look at gay unions in Sg & around the world, as well as May's wet & sexy hotbods gallery. Check out Sg Boy Homepage @ http://www.geocities.com/westhollywood/heights/1554 just click on the URL site ("Visit me") above.

04/17/99 19:16:14

Your Nationality: San Francisco

Comments:

The current issue of SF Weekly contains an interesting feature, "You Can't Be Gay, You're Latino", at http://www.sfweekly.com/1999/current/feature1-1.html on being a racial minority gay in San Francisco. They didn't use a dated URL, so after Wednesday you'll have to check the back issues (it's April 14-29, 1999) at http://www.sfweekly.com

04/16/99 19:48:58

Name: Chee Kin

Comments:

Hi new and loyal fans of BW, I'm a graduating professional-to-be who will be working in the East in July. I'm currently staying in the West. I'm looking for a common room in Tampines and Simei to move into by June. My budget is $350/month. I hope I can access some of the necessities iek washing machine, gas stove, bathroom (duh!), a small area in the fridge. I also hope I'll be allowed to have my own personal line which I will foot the bill of course. I'm neat and tidy, so don't worry that I'll mess up your place. Anyone who thinks I can be their nice tenant, and willing to rent one of their rooms to me, let page me at 93202419 or email me. thank you very much.

04/16/99 14:18:53

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Wow 3somes reminded me of the encounter I had about a month ago Friday night.I was feeling very horny and started checking out the chat sites and managed to tie up with 2 people to meet for a night of pleasures.We met at alocal hotel and everything starte very slowly.Guess we were all nervous.One was an Indian guy with handsome features and a nice body.The other a little stocky chinese guy with a very nice friendly smile.When we all arrived in the room the atmosphere was charged.We each too turns taking a bath as I dimmed the lights and out on soft music.Soon the three of us stood in our towels in a nice cool room.As I pulled the curtains across the Indian guy started hugging me from behind and leaned me against the wall.Spreading my leg apart the chinese uy started nibbling my balls and sucking my wet hard dripping cock.I started kissing the Indian guy and he sensually licked my tits.Soon I was running my wet hungry tongue along his body to his huge dark cock.Running my lips along his red cockhead I could hear him sigh.The young chinese guy started rimming my asshole as I fondled his soft cock and all of us experienced incredible hardons.Soon the Indian guy sat down on the bed as I burried my wet lips around his huge hard cock, pumping him with my mouth he came loads and fast as he pumped hard into my soft hungry lips.The chines guy had also started pumping his hard cock into me doggy style, gently and slowly filling my tight asshole.Next the positioned me on the small coffee table.While the young chinese g y started sucking my hard wet cock, the Indian guy with his hard erect cock started fingering my assshole and then slowly glided his huge cock into me.I moaned and squirmed as I came and felt his hot juice shoot into me.It was exhilarating and we ended up on the bed in a 696 position.I can't wait till our next encounter over this weekend.

04/16/99 14:00:08

Comments:

Fans of the delicious Scott Wolf catch the film 'Go' at your neighbourhood VCD seller quick, he plays a gay closeted soap actor with his gay partner and fellow soap actor Jay Mohr (most recently seen in Playing by the Heart also as a gay man). Watch for he *very* tight shot of the nearly naked Wolf's crotch.

04/16/99 12:27:17

Comments:

Hi guys, I've just heard the much awaited singer by ex-Spice Girls Geri Halliwell called 'Look At Me' and what would I say but its great! She is still pop but she's making 'mature pop' music now. Look at me has a big band feel to it kinda of like Shirley Bassey(spelling?). Anyway, the single will be out worldwide at may 10. Be the FIRST IN THE WORLD to listen to part of the song by e-mailing me. I will e-mail the track to anyone who wants it. Even the 98.7 does not have it yet! All thanks to the guys at d tmusic. E-mail me now if you want the song.

04/16/99 06:28:17

Name: horny sg My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: anything except s&m Your Fav Body Type: tanned toned

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

the board seem very quiet nowsaday,where have actionkid,ah boi and the rest of the regulars go?? i guess some one have to start the balls rolling with all the sex stories and experience to share. here is my contribution.... i have been attached for 3 yrs, though i enjoyed having sex with my bf, somehow it get kind of bored, so one day i suggested having 3some and surprisingly he agreed to that idea and so we go into irc and look for our 'victim' and within 5min we manage to ook up someone and arranged to meet him at our place. when he turned up, three of us seem comfortable with each other and we proceed with stripping naked. three of us started with wet kissing and licking with each other hot bod, sucking each other cock de p and wet. it was really wild cos it was my first 3some and i enjoyed sucking and being sucked at the same time. three of us were so highly charged up and then my bf went to take out the lube and applied on his ass and to my dick and asked me to fxxk him. while doing that, he asked the otherguy to fxxk me too. while i have hot dick buried into my bf ass, the other guy lubed up his big ass and start to fxxk me , it was been a long time since i was being fxxk cos usually i was the top when cum to sex with my bf. when his hot dick start to push it way into my tight hole, ic an feel the pain right instantly but it does help when my dick is fcuking my bf, that 's kind of distracting me from the pain.finally he got his whole dick in me and three of us were fxxkin together , it was diffcult to coordinate at first but we got the hanged of it after a few rams and i got the best role to be in between two hot guys. 3 hot sweaty bodies grinding and ramming each other, and our strokes become more intense and faster and couldn't take it anymore and start to shoot hot cum in my bf ass while my bf cum loads onto the bedsheet and finally the other guy pulled out his dick and cum onto my back.. after which, three bodies just collasped ontop on each other followed by wet kis es again.....part 2 to be followed...

04/16/99 01:04:22

Comments:

We are approaching year 2000 and yet there are still all these people who acts like Nazis'. All these wars about race makes me sick. Kosovo, Bosnia, Croatia, countries in Africa are just some of the places that are into war because of race. We in Singapor are so lucky where people of all races live in harmony. Sure there are still some differences between races cos we are not living in some utopia state however we must still live in peace and harmony for the sake of ourselves and our future generation. So keep all those remarks to yourself whoever you are. We gays always want to be accepted by society. We should be the ones who lead by example and treat people of all race, language, relig on and sexual preferance as the same.

04/16/99 00:29:19

Comments:

No offence intended but I was just quoting back word for word that our young friend had used in his posting. Anyway, I think BW might have removed those postings from the board but I agree with Sotong, racial intolerance can be very dangerous.

04/15/99 17:26:56

Name: loveguys

Your Fav Body Type: athletic, hunky......

Comments:

do anyone of you notice one of the guys in JP Giordano outlet on the first floor.......? What do you think of him? Comments, please....Anyone who has noticed him, pls let me know too....:-)

04/15/99 15:17:55

Name: pal

Your Nationality: out and proud

Comments:

singapore gay mailing listhttp://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Stonewall/8376/

04/15/99 14:56:27

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

The night was pretty warm and I couldn't sleep, so I decided to take a short jog along Loyang and ended up at Changi Point.Now it was near 2AM and the only people around were the TVs and some pub crawlers.As I turned around and started my way home this wh te BMW flashed its lights and cruised beside me.I thought it was the police but then I saw him.Well built and quite good looking with an irresistable smile.He offered me a lift home and I accepted ,hoping for more then just a short trip home.As he drove w made small talk and he gentlty began caressing my thighs.We pulled into a dark lane near the beach and started some serious sensual kissing and caressing.Soon he had pulled down my shorts and had his nice warm lips around my hard and wet tool, his hot to gue running along my shaft and caressing my cockhead almost made me explode.He smelt so nice in his Polo perfume as I started unzippping him business pants.He was huge and dripping with precum.We came out of his car and he leaned back against the boot I k eeled before him and took him gently between my hungry lips.Before long we were totally naked and in 69 position in his back seat.As I sucked and ran my tongue along the crack of his tight buns and started nibbling on his balls he let out a soft sigh and ame.He then positioned me doggy style and slowly pushed his hard slippery rod into me.I came instantly and grinded myself deeper as I felt his hot cum shoot into me.It was like those stories you read in the books but it was happening here in Singapore and in Changi.I've seen him before several times now that I recall at a Gym in town which is quite happening.

04/15/99 14:19:22

Comments:

Very glad I need not even bother with Jay's remarks.

Anyway, before I do my disappearing act, just want to say I've come to realise I've been rather self-righteous with my recent remarks. Mckay, I am very sorry if I am partly to blame for your unhappi ess. Like in the lovely 'Desiderata' someone posted some time ago, remember the good things in life and strive to be happy.......

(ok. Zen's gone into meditative trance for now, bye guys.)

04/15/99 11:35:30

Comments:

It will be sad if we all subscribe to the idea that any particular race is superior (in taste) to another. Even more lamenting if such thoughts should surface in multi-racial Singapore. Yes, we all have our personal likes and dislikes when it comes to cho sing our sex partners. But to make a sweeping statement that only "kinkies n the fetish will go for blackies (very derogatory) and Malays etc" really shows a lack of tolerance and maturity of the mind. Anyway, Jay D, you are free to express your personal reference, just don't impose it on others (check your posting again). It only reflects badly on yourself. But don't worry, being just 18yo and having more years to go in life, just have more tolerance in future, ya? You just may not get away so lightly ha it been somewhere else instead. And just being a kay poh in correcting Passing Through? : Liking people of another race is a personal preference and fetish may not an appropriate word to describe it. :) Tolerance, guys...

04/15/99 09:02:55

Comments:

I guess a little tolerance is called for here, especially to 18-year olds of mixed parentage. Spare a little thought for the others, Malays and Indians are entitled to their freedom to cruise or post cruising tips here. Others may very well have a fetish or guys of the other races.

04/15/99 06:03:50

04/15/99 03:10:41

Name: Helix My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: definitely no chubs Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Heard there's a new cruising place near Arab Street. Anyone here got more information and stories to tell about the place?..lurve to check it out if it's hot.

04/15/99 02:24:33

Comments:

Thank you, Spicey Cat. Should I offer some more spicy food in return or should I eat you up??? :-)Awww, just joking.

04/15/99 00:09:43

Name: Spicey Cat

Comments:

For Zen.... Believe this is what you were asking about... "The Man In Her Life" is on this month The dates are 14, 17, 22, 27 and 30th This is the gay-related Phillipino movie which was shown recently in Singapore.

04/14/99 16:17:26

Name: farang

Your Fav Body Type: eyes and arms

Comments:

His face was round with the sweetest, most gentle eyes. Hair fell across his forehead in a careless way, and his high cheekbones hinted at an athletic physique. He sat opposite me in the front of the bus this afternoon, dreaming out of the window. I cast y eyes down and checked out the tight tee shirt. Yes, he seemed to have the chest of a swimmer, and his smooth arms tightened just enough to show off some bulges. I was wishing he'd stop dreaming and perhaps stretch himself when suddenly the bus jerked an he did just that. His right arm went up to the top of his head and he straightened his hair at the back while tightening his sexy bicep which peaked beautifully. I was bursting downstairs while watching this performance.

I showed some interest and detected the slightest smile. I grinned back to him as the lady alongside slipped a bit off her chair when the bus cornered sharply. We were approaching Orchard MRT and suddenly he jumped up, went towards the exit, turned ba k at me and smiled broadly. He got out, leaving me to wonder whether I should delay my return home or chase him. Instant decision -- I stayed on the bus. Dammit, that beauty came up to my window as the bus lurched forward, gave me a cheeky little wave, an a smile and we were parted. If you are reading this, you gorgeous creature, see you again at the same time tomorrow and Friday? I won't stay on the bus next time.

04/14/99 14:21:02

Name: C.K.

Comments:

I've decided to use my initials, if not it''ll be too obvious. What if the person involved reads this? Duh? Anyway, I'm on my final year attachment in a private medical centre near Dhoby Ghaut MRT. I'm not a medical student, but in a health-related field lah. Anyway, this guy came into the clinic complaining of back ache/pain, and he assigned to me by my superv sor. So I started assessing him. He's actually one of the staff at the medical centre, and I had notice him since the day I came for attachement. This is my 2nd week there and I've been ogling at him whenever I can. He's cute and have quite a good bod(I k ow, with my expert eyes). Back to assessing and examining him, I get to ask him to take off his shirt. *drool* You know what i mean! And got him to undo his beltline, as I need to observe his lower back (real low). Nothing sexual happened, but I was quite turned on. I had to eventually do a massage on his lower back.... can you imagine, he's there lying on his tummy topless with his pants and underwear (black) pulled down in such a way that it revealed half of his nice ass cheeks. Very obvious tanlines. He happens to swim often.Just massaging him and watching his bod, was a huge turn-on. And was fun, and he enjoyed the massage. But he didn't make any other appointments for further treatments. Too bad!!! But i do see him around in the building sometimes. By the way, he doesn't seem straight to me. *wink*

04/14/99 09:44:41

Comments:

Where's actionkid, where's ahboi???????? I need them......I'm really depressed.

04/13/99 14:14:14

Comments:

Saw the shots to a foreign film with a gay theme to be shown in Cinemax or HBO on 14th April but didn't catch the title, anybody knows? Their language sounds Filipino/ Latin American to me.

04/13/99 12:05:14

Name: blur

Comments:

care to post a review of it for us? ^_^

04/13/99 11:55:59

Comments:

Just an alert from a friendly lurker of this guestbook that the film 'God and Monsters' has is finally available from your neighbourhood VCD seller.

04/13/99 05:55:04

Your Nationality: USA ang mo kio

Comments:

Hi, all. I found Zen's 4 stages interesting.

Anyway, I have to say that while I'm pretty sure I know what an ah pek is (and am doing my best not to become one), I'm still pretty blur about what an ah beng is. For those who have seen Bishonen, would either Jet or Ah Ching be considered an ah beng type? Or does one have to look and act like the gang members in Young and Dangerous?

I recently met one of the other people of the wind (I'll withhold who, as I don't know if it's okay with him for me to mention his handle on the board), but if all the BW's are as nice as him (and he says you guys are), you are a lucky group indeed to have such pleasant and supportive friends. Ahboi, thanks for the referral.

04/13/99 05:20:31

Comments:

Haha.... Mr. ??eM You seem to be the only one who showers me with such flattery u noe...

04/12/99 17:10:52

Name: me ?

Comments:

Zen !!! Please do not stop !! Your postings are so beautiful .. and so wonderfully innocent... the stages are so insightful .... keep it up !! from your no. ONE fan north of the causeway !!psstttt.. and hello to sting to !!!!!! Mckay ?? dun be sad ... I am happily in stage four and there are lots of us who are very much in stage 4 .. it does happen ... and it will. mr Me ??

04/12/99 01:49:04

Comments:

Mckay, haha?. Zen's Stages?? Sounds Freudian. Nope, I didn't say you'll never have option 4, all I'm saying is we have additional stresses and trouble to cope with compared to the str8s. Personally, I've already made some wonderful gay frien s. As for sex, dunno, all I know is opportunities are always present, for str8s and gays alike. Maybe I'm just too inhibited, too much conscience, too much thought, but seriously, surely sex is not all that there is about being gay? Can't speak fro experience, I don't cruise (Boy, I sure know how to act class huh? Haha?.)

Hmm, people, I'll stop my incessant non-erotic stuff now huh, maybe I'm in the wrong place, ISN'T this place for sharing sexual exploits?? Anyhow, where are the others? Too bu y and unhappy filling up income tax returns?

04/11/99 16:41:59

Comments:

Regarding Zen's stages, I think I'll never get to no.4 I think there are people who will be irritated by me, how can I be so pessimistic? Sorry man, it will just never happen. I dun know, didn't we just forgot that we are gays, and you're right Zen, yo 'll NEVER have option 4 like the str8s. Cruel world? I think it's quite fair, we have more sex than the str8s do.

04/11/99 15:16:39

Name: JPfren My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: --

Your Fav Body Type: tone Your Nationality: local

Comments:

hi guys, for those who frequent JP, check the dude helping out in the Chicken Rice Stall at the L3 Food Court...think the stall is LKB Chicken Rice Stall. :P

04/11/99 03:46:10

Comments:

Sting Rays,

Do mail me. Before regulars here start complaining this page becoming a one-to-one sexless message board:-)...mmm, does it matter when who's at which stage? I mean, what's important is we've gone through the same thing, no doubt at different times. Beside , I'm still one foot in the closet anyway.

04/10/99 16:03:25

Comments:

Hello Zen,

Actually, we might be on the same boat but we were at different ends of it when we board. I started off at Number 1 seating. You were already at Number 4. :)

04/10/99 04:53:07

Comments:

Hehehe.... Geocities is having some problems apparently. A few moments ago, the add entry page of BW was linked to (most strangely) another Singaporean site at geocities.com/collegepark/, how is it that one Singaporean page can be linked to another Singap rean page is beyond me. Anyway, Sting Rays, seems we are in the same boat, and my visiting of this site is simply for the fulfillment of Number 4.

04/10/99 03:45:55

Name: Sting Rays

Comments:

Hello Zen,

With respect to your sequences of events.... well .... I'm only at Number 3. :) Is the fourth going to be tough? :)

04/09/99 15:17:21

Name: John

Comments:

The following information is not meant to comment what you have been doing but just a reminder for being careful. Prevention is always better than cure. In some cases, there are no cure. Oral Sex and Sexually Transmitted Diseases Ever wonder what the real risks are of getting an STD from oral sex? You can make your own decisions about when to use condoms ... good decisions based on understanding your risks, knowing yourself, and deciding how much risk you're willing to take in each sexual situation. Just so you know, here's our glossary of terms used throughout: Oral sex on a man = Sucking = Fellatio Oral sex on a woman = Licking = Cunnilingus Oral stimulation of anus = Anilingus How easy is it to transmit through oral sex?" Hepatitis B Probably difficult No studies have measured the risk of transmission throughoral sex. Can passed from saliva to vagina or penis and vice versa, although the risk is believed to be low. Transmitted through unprotected anal sex. Syphilis (VD) Very Easy if sores or mucus patches are present. Easily passed through contact with open sores (chancres) on the penis, vagina, anus or mouth. Transmitted through all types of oral sex. Also passed through contact with mucus patches in the mouth Gonorrhea (VD) Moderately Easy When passed through oral sex, gonorrhea is usually transmitted from the penis into the throat while sucking penis. It also can be passed from an infected throat to a penis while getting sucked. Less likely to be transmitted from the mm uth to the vagina and vice-versa because the throat is the area that gonorrhea usually targets and is less likely to come in contact with the vagina. HIV (AIDS) Probably Difficult There have been no studies measuring the risk of HIV from oral sex. There have been documented cases of people getting infected from sucking penis and some reported cases of infection from licking the vagina of a menstruating woman. There have been no recorded cases of getting HIV from getting sucked or licked. There have been no reported cases of getting infected from anilingus. For more information: http://www.thriveonline.com/sex/oral/oralsex.chart.html

04/09/99 05:52:48

Comments:

Has there been some confusion in the system or what?? Talk about bedroom and friends?? Strange. Perhaps someone else's page is linked to this guestbook? I do recall some days ago how the data entry format seems different, without the 'sextivity' , 'body ype' and 'nationality'. Anyway thanks BW for clearing up my mess, though the manner which you appear now and then here and there can be quite eerie...hahaha...

04/09/99 01:56:27

Name: Eve My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Hee ... hee, don't tell you!

Your Fav Body Type: S-L-I-M, you know who I mean! Your Nationality: Singa-polean

Comments:

Where's your bedroom?

04/08/99 19:09:14

Name: belinda

Comments:

not a bad one... very interesting...esp abt u and ur frens.. seems that u really have wonderful time at ji. wish u all the best in your future endeavours.. nice homepage for a beginner...so gd.. if can teach me lah...heeehee

04/08/99 18:24:20

Name: Jay D My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Kissing

Your Fav Body Type: Not fat Your Nationality: Singaporean (sadly)

Comments:

HiHi Well i am just wondering if there are any teens like myself reading these posts? Well if there are ,why not spare a minute and email me. Well i am coming 19 years old, 1.88m tall,Nepalese+Chinese(Indo) on the paternal side and plain old Chinese on the maternal side.....thats just to put it simply. Well to sum it all up , i look like wat people would call Eurasian or Pan-asian , but not the gorgeous variety , just pleasant :) Well i love backpacking,hikking etc also enjoy luxurious holidays. The country i love most at the moment is Thailand , more specifically Bangkok. Well whatever ....oh i forgot this is not a prsonals ad page......hey! wat the hell! So to sum it all up.....i am looking for sincere frens ( or more /or sex ) . You should be under 25 , pleasant , intelligent if you are looking for sex you should either be neutral or passive on bed. Well also looking for cruising tips...n people postin tips please spell out the places instead of abbreviations !! Thanks

04/08/99 12:37:41

Comments:

My goodness!! Hahahahaha.... Thousand apologies to BW!! And following Charles precedence, I'll proof-read my html code!!

I'll proof-read my html code!!

I'll proof-read my html c de!!

04/08/99 12:18:43

Comments:

Oops, somebody help solve my boo-boo!!!!

(***** No worry, BW is here :P ***** )

04/08/99 12:17:02

Comments:

Just wondering, how many of you can identify with the following sequence of events?

1.We come to terms with the fact that we are gay.

2. We have to find out who else's gay(no easy task, and if you're lucky they'll reveal themselves to you)

3. we have to reveal ourselves and bear whatever consequences of disclosure.

4. The development from simple acquaintance to friendships or a romantic relationship.

such a hassle! Why can't we just have number 4 like str8 people do huh? And if so we choose, abstain from sex. Or, refrain from p--n which seems to come in a package in most gay websites. Like Charles say, this board offers a lot of emotional support, ut then there's so many things we need to do just to avoid being found out.

Mmmm, must be dreaming again huh?

04/08/99 08:32:45

Name: Me Again

Comments:

Heard a lot about the cruising scene in JP and I went to have a look today. Mine... the PLU there are really daring. Someone saw me at the urinal and stand next to me. I tried to jerk off but he kept staring. A while later, he bent down and turned my body around and he sucked my cock! I mean... wow! right in front of the urinal. Of course no one was there.... He carried on and I cum in a while. I thanked him but he insisted that I return the favour. I was not in the mood to do it to him and thus, I left. H shouted across the toilet to tell me to hang on. My sixth sense got better and I dash out of the toilet immediately and took the Train home. Phew... never again. Guys, do you think he'll do anything like reporting it to the men in blue???? Just curious o how he's going to report it. if he does.

04/07/99 23:11:48

Name: hello again

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

hi there...i used to read this bullentin board religiously but i've stopped for the past few months as i'm really busy with my work. well...i'm surprised to find that the posting is still alive and kicking. keep it up u guys! and also..i have found my true love recently and god....i really love my bf now. (that's why i don't have much time to be here.) i really don't know if i can give up everything in sg to go to live with him in @#$%!#$. we are planning for that now and i'm ooking forward to that too. in the meantime, we can only chat on the phone and me visiting himn as often as i could. u'll be surprised by the number of times we see eachother eventhough we are miles apart. we can't help it as we are head over heels over e chother. what's my point? just want to share my feeling of love with u guys. believe in true love and i'm sure u will find your partner someday........

04/07/99 12:44:44

Name: Just Me

Comments:

To the malay guy in XXX MRT station on 7/4/99. You were wearing bermudas and a yellow polo tees. I was in a hurry and that's why I ignore you. Please mail me. Cheers!

04/07/99 10:03:35

Name: vcds

Comments:

selling 4 2nd hand VCDs for S$120/- got them for S$200 less than a week old Hurry!

04/06/99 17:06:47

Comments:

JUST IN CASE YOU ARE SO BLUR THE ARTICLE BELOW REFFERS TO RAFFLES CITY/WESTIN STAMFORD. IT MAY SOUND WEIRD BUT TO TELL THE WHOLE STORY WOULD PROBABLY BE TOO LONG...JUST SICK TO THE ADVICE!!

04/06/99 17:01:57

Name: Jay D My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sporean

Comments:

This is a WARNING! I have heard of several incidents involving Westin security dogs ( i would like to call them) I tried to post a longer version just now but somehow my webtv is actin up so heres the gist of it: UNLESS YOU ARE CAUGHT RED HANDED IN THE CONSUMMATION OF SOMEKIND OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY DO NOT FEEL THREATENED BY THESE 'ANIMALS' DO NOT FEEL AFRAID WHEN THREATENED WITH BEING CHARGED WITH TRESPASSING OR LOITTERING UNLESS YOU ARE CAUGHT IN STAFF ONLY AREAS SUCH AS OFFICES AND KITCHENS OR STAFF 'TUNNELS' WHICH I DOUBT WOULD HAPPEN. NEVER FOLLOW THESE PEOPLE ANYWHERE!!!!!! ALWAYS CALL 999 IF YOU FEEL THREATENED. BELIEVE ME CALLING THE MEN IN BLUE WOULD BE BETTER THAN ELING WITH THESE SCUM WHO ACT BY THEIR OWN CODE ...IN HOKKIEN THEY CALL IT 'BO CHENG HU'. IF IN DOUBT OR HAVE ANY SPECIFIC QUESTIONS MAIL THEM TO ME AND I WOULD BE GLAD TO ANSWER THEM HERE. PLEASE I APPEAL TO YOU ALL HAVE SOME BALLS FOR GOODNESS SAKE,AND THAT SHOULD PUT A STOP TO THE NONSENSICAL INCIDENTS I HEAR.