Male HQ

From Bw Archives 36 : 26 Apr - 16 May 99

HendryTan

Jay D's racist attitude really stinks ! I can censor his postings here but in real life, we do meet gays who are nasty and nobody can censor them in real life. Gays have the good, the bad and the ugly so we are just like any part of any society. In other words, we are just plain normal. If you meet nasty people in real life who do not listen to reason, it's best to ignore them rather than try to change their spots. He'll learn the hard way.

NOTICE :- My computer is down for about 2 weeks now. I am trying to get things going with an old, slow computer. Meanwhile, I have not answered emails ( stuck inside the new computer ) for sometime since then. My apologies to those who wrote to me and wondered about my rudeness for not replying.

05/16/99 09:44:56

Name: horny sg My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: sex Your Fav Body Type: toned

Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

talking abt sex in camp, i do have one to share. during my 2nd yr in ns, our battalion went out for exercise, those who r not involved r confined in camp including me. cos the nite was pretty warm and humid, me and my bunk mate decide to push our bed to the middle of our barrack where the ceiling fan is the rest of our barrack guys went out for exercise excpet me and my cute friend .i have always had desires for my bunk mate cos he got this cute and boyish look with a die hard bod, but never have the chance to go near him cos there is too many ppl shari g the bunk wiht us but tonite thing going to be different!!! the heat was too unbearable for us to sleep so we decide to strip down to ur undies to cool down, seeing him in his white ck brief really turn me on and i immediately have an hard on which i tried very hard to conceal by lying down on my stomach.there an then , i felt someone stroking my back and the hand slowly linger around my bum, i try to pretend to be asleep though i 'm very excited abt the whole thing. slowly the hand crept under my undies and i felt his finger caressing my ass, very lightly and netly, using his finger tip to stroke and feel my crack, sometimes pushing 1 finger into it. i felt so good and my dick head is soaking wet with precum. when i couldn't take it anymore, i turned my bod around and smiled at my bunk mate to give him the go head. he then position himself on top of me and gave a wet french kiss.while we were kissing, i can feel his hard dick rubbing hard on mine, he then moved his lips down to my nipples andand down to my wet dick head which was showing at the wasit band of m undies and engulf my whole dick head with his hot mouth. using his wet tongue circling around my dick, tasting my precum juicies and my meat. afterwhich, he remove my undies and his too. seeing his hot meat sprang to life really turned me on. his dick is abt 7"long , medium thickness with a pinkish head wet with precum, he moves his hot cock to my face and ask me to suck .his meat was delicious and hot and it get harder and harder whenever my tongue touches it, then he move his ass to my face , i probe my tongue to his crack which is smooth and fresh smelling. i began to tongue fxxk his ass, while he was moaning softly and jerking himself at the same time, b4 i knew, he summed and shot his hot load on my face. he then licked off his cum off my face, making sure my face is clean and dry, after which he position his ass on top of my wet dick and slowly glide down on my hard dick, i actually entered him completely without any effort, he sat down on me and start to pump his ass , it was my first time fxxking so ebody therefore i actually came within a few strokes shooting my load into his ass, i was totally used up and exhausted, after which i fell asleep immediately. we still have sex a couple of times after that incident but we lost touch after i ord from ns. ecently i bumped into him but sad to say , he did not recognised me or maybe he chose not to, well...

05/16/99 08:59:06

Name: music critic My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

I like Texas but the new album is worse than the first. Only a few songs r worth listening to unlike the previous album. But i do agree In our Lifetime is excellent! Bought Lamb's latest album too, it was fantastic! Though it's a dance album, very similia to Bjork. Also recommended r Placebo and Eagle Eye Cherry!

05/16/99 03:50:02

Name: malbroman

My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Hi guys, You guys have heard me raving about Texas' 'White On Blone' album. Their new album 'The Hush' is even more excellent. The first single from the album is 'In Our Lifetime'. It sounds like a chinese song cos Sharlene Spiteri is influence by the mus c in Hong Kong. She adds some Chinese elements in that single. The rest of the album contains a little pop, rock, dance and even motown. A great album to chill out after a hard days work. Its even better for cruising down the highway with the top down and playing this album out loud. A great album to enjoy. All 12 tracks are all potential singles. Very listenable even if you have never hread about Texas. I would rate it 4 1/2 out of 5 stars.

05/14/99 20:33:39

Name: stillthinking?

Comments:

Orchard is full of Plu....:-) i remember seeing one guy, for till now i still can't get him off my mind?? he's got a tatoo on the biceps of his..a small one and he was walking to far east plaza quicky and that happened last week don't think i will see him again.."sigh"

05/14/99 15:18:20

Comments:

Met this guy at the platform at City Hall, west bound. He wore grey pullover, 1.7 and stout. Exchanges of glances confirmed our mutual interest. In the train, he stared hard at my crotch which I noticed the tip of my hardening tool was pushing against the thin fabric. He took a seat at the next station and I sat next to him.I let my arm stay in contact with his and he rested his knee against mine. Next station, he alighted and look back and found that I did not follow. I can't as I was in a rush and was much irritated by the endless paging.. When will I meet you again? I was in a rush and much irritated by the endless paging

05/14/99 01:12:26

Name: rider

Comments:

mega, thanks for the note. Sad to say he is now happily married and he has a kid. But what do you know, we are still in contact and I even know his wife personally. I am also the god-father of his son. What an irony, h h? cheers!

05/13/99 17:29:10

Name: sg boy

Comments:

True life account: A gay man's struggle with straight marriage - on Sg Boy Homepage.

http://get.to/sgboy or click "visit me" above.

05/13/99 15:39:44

Name: Arthur My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Built, washboard,

Your Nationality: Sg Chinese

Comments:

This evening at Delta I met the guy who I three sexual encounters when we were in the unis. He did not recognised me or he may have opted not to and this disappointed me. So sad.

05/13/99 14:19:16

Name: ken

Comments:

I was at the stadium tonight as well after my workout, i had my usual shower - and there was this gorgeous hunk there - he must have been jogging as i didnt see him in the gym. a well defined swimmer physique, tan and solid pecs. he was stripping off his lothes and when i came in, he smiled and turned to face me. what a beautiful sight. he stripped naked and although not erect, it was definately a big one. my heart stood still..

05/13/99 13:21:25

Name: mega

Comments:

Raider, R u still keeping in touch with that Officer??

05/13/99 00:18:39

My URL: Visit Me My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Everything Your Fav Body Type: slim/smooth/slightly hairy

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Many months ago, I was at the gym (National Stadium). Saw this chinese swimmer built guy at the shower. He just finihsed showering and was starting to get dress. Very Beng looking and a turn on for me. Very tanned. He stood on the bench to wear his u derwear and then his jeans, leaving his top shirtless. What a nice bod, slim and hard, nipples sticking out, so juicy and waiting to be nibbled and sucked. I sat a distance away from him, all the while staring at his crotch. He knew I was looking at him and pretended to take some documents out of his bag to read, still standing on the bench. By this time, his dick was hardening and I could see a bulge in his underwear and he placed his dick sideways. He was also tightening his muscles so that I could see his dick pulsing to get out. Then he naughtily lowered the strap of his underwear and out sprang his dick and he started masturbating infront of me, still reading his documents. Aoild beautiful 5 1/2 inch dark uncut meat. Soild red head and shinny. I love it. He went on milking himself until I culdn't stand it any longer and went over to help him. As soon as I warp my hand around his rod, and giving it a few milking motion, pulling his skin up and down , sliding along his shaft, he started to squirt and shoot his manjuice onto my hand and arm. all this while , he was still reading his documents. Then I cleaned up his leaking sticky prick carefully and he kept his dick back into his underwear. Nothing said and acknowledged. It was all body language.

05/13/99 00:09:22

Your Fav Sextivity: Everything Your Fav Body Type: slim/smooth/slightly hairy

Comments:

tues. 11 May I was in the MRT on my way to CityHall station when I saw this rather short but proportionate chinese guy at the entrance, waiting to board the train. He definitely looks ah beng and I like it. We were in the same carriage when the train pulled over. I took the opportunity to stand opposite him, noticing a bulge in his jeans. I think he , on purpose, wore it slanting to one side so that his balls and dick would be evident. I would say that it looks quite a handful. But he looked away all the time as if he consciously knew that I was looking at him and avoiding me. By then, he alighted before me......

05/12/99 15:24:56

Name: dedey

Comments:

sorry, but it just gets on my nerve...

if someone is just looking for a friend, and no sex, then why specify "cute"?

anyway...

05/12/99 12:38:58

Name: silverblue My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: friendship

Your Fav Body Type: cute face Your Nationality: Penang

Comments:

i know this is crazy but i am looking for friends in singapore to make my upcoming trip pleasant.

28 yo chi male from penang, who is only interested to be friends, nothing more (no sex, pls). so, anyone to help me out here? esp if you are cute, pls write me.

05/11/99 16:05:38

Name: pRIJK

Comments:

wah BW... your blind masseur in HK very good in Singlish hor??? hehehehehe....!

05/11/99 15:58:29

Name: peter

Comments:

I have been horny for a few days without much luck in getting any action. So I called up someone that I often had phone sex with but never had real sex to invite him to Banyan Tree at Bintan. He gladly accepted my invitation. What followed was a 24 hr marathon of sex, from the time we checked into the room till we left. We started off in the jacuzzi where we sucked each other, nipples, ass and dick. We then adjourned to the floor where we had 69. From the corner of my eyes I c uld see the someone from the next villa looking at us, but I knew that he could only see that 2 people were making love and not know that it was two guys making out! Anyway, we both came after the 69 and we then rested in the jacuzzi. The next session was half an hour later where fxxked him hard on the 4 poster bed. He screamed so loudly that I am sure people from the next villa heard us. But we did not care. I was determined to make my trip worthwhile! We then went for a walk at the beach. There were so many Korean newly weds that I actually felt out of place. After a long walk on the beach, we decided to go back to the room for more action. Our villa was facing the sea, right at the bottom level. To get to it, we had to walk pass 3 other villas. On our way back, when we walked pass the 3rd villa, the door swung opened, and came walk this gorgeous guy. He looked at us and smiled and I could m ke out that he was the 'person' who watched us making out in the jacuzzi. I smiled back at him, so did my friend. He then started some small talks and I realised that he's a Korean, more from his accent than his look. I asked him if he had been having a g od time, and he said, yes, but probably not as good a time as we were having!!!!!!! Well.....I immediately said to him that he was welcomed to join us. He accepted but said that he could only stay for 2 hours before his newly wed wife returned from her ma sage!!!!WOW. He was absolutely gorgeous with a nice body and smile. And a nice looking pecker that stayed hard for a long time, though it was smaller than my friend..about 5'' but who cares.....What followed was 2 hours of incredible sex..69, 96, sandwiched, where we ach took turn to be the middle person.....it was simply shiok-shiok-shiok. I just wanted to share this most enjoyable experience with everyone....I will be visiting him in Seoul when I next make a trip there....who knows, I may even get to join him and his wife.........

05/11/99 13:35:10

Comments:

Hello Spicey Cat, thanks for the benefits of doubts.

Hello busybody... well here's the consistency.. allow me to say this...

In my first posting, I did mention that I penetrated the DO and in my second one, I said I never try before. Well, if you we e to read the 2 postings again(if you have the time), you will realise that in my 1st posting, I did penetrate the DO with a condom on.. that is safe sex whereas in my second posting, we were both in the shower room and he wanna me to penetrate him in the shower room without any condom. Well, you see I always believe in safe sex and I am always careful and hence I said I have never tried before and that is anal sex without a condom. Hmm.. hope that this new posting will clear any doubts? cheers!

05/11/99 09:24:22

Your Fav Sextivity: fxxking, getting fxxked, sucking, getting sucked, nipple play, massaging, jerking off Your Fav Body Type: slim/moderately hairy/smooth

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

just got an email account now.

05/11/99 09:01:20

Name: Spicey Cat

Comments:

Well, let's accept Rider's story at face value and give him the benefit of a doubt...heheh It was entertaining to say the least...Now I am regretting why such things never happened to me during my DO duties...sigh

05/11/99 08:13:54

Name: busybody

Comments:

It was nice for once to read about Rider's story in the army but the credibility of its happening was exposed in the second story. In the 1st, he mentioned about penetrating the DO. In the 2nd, he said he was hesitant to penetrate the DO as he had not don it b4. Where's the consistency?

05/11/99 04:05:14

Name: sillyme

Your Nationality: sgrean

Comments:

There was this chinese guy that I got to know in the toilet of Plaza Singapura beofr eit was renovated. I wanted to leave the toilet but he asked me to wait, with pleading eyes. I thought he looked okay and sincere so I waited. We landed up having a qu ckie and I really liked his body with a beauiful tanline. Then we exchanged numbers and while he opened his wallet, I noticed a pic but he wouldn't show it to me saying that I'd get angey if he did. I thought that he was attached and having a fling. Th t was alright with me as some gays do that. We met up subsequently at my place and had sex without penetration. He's cut and with a 6 inch dick with sensitive nipples. We eventually landed up as friends and I was fond of him but I was already attached. then one day he revealed to me that he was etting married to a woman in a church. I was taken aback but I still befriend with him. I aksed him why was he doing this to his wife and he merely replied that he loves here. So I concluded that he's bi. They got married but I wasn't invited. His marrigae was on the rocks after that but he never talk about ti to me, keeping me out of it. after some months later, he told me that his marriiage is alright and his wife is expecting. All this while, he took refuge at his Jap friend's place, who's an expat. His Jap friend went back to Japan and now he's got no one to confide in. during this period, my relationship ended with my bf and I was single. Then I found another bf, a Malay. This silly friend of mine told me that Malays are not to be trusted. I got defensive and told him that Chinese are just as bad and told him to stop making such comments because I know where to hit to make him feel bad. Especially about him and his prete tious marriage. With that, he put the phone down and never called again. Sometime ago he did mention that he wanted to leave the gay world behind. My conclusion is that he used this litle argument as a way to cut me off from his life. To me, I'm just a human no matter what my sexuality is and I don't need to have sex with him to be his friend. I don't think he needed to set up such a situation to cut me off. I guess he's feeling vulnerable as I may be a cause of his marriage breakup should I reveal about him but I don't intend to do it. For what? Revenge? I'm notthat immature. And moeover, I come from a broken family where marriage ebtween my parents didn t work. I hate to see a marriage breakup. sigh!

05/11/99 04:04:54

Your Nationality: sgrean

Comments:

There was this chinese guy that I got to know in the toilet of Plaza Singapura beofr eit was renovated. I wanted to leave the toilet but he asked me to wait, with pleading eyes. I thought he looked okay and sincere so I waited. We landed up having a qu ckie and I really liked his body with a beauiful tanline. Then we exchanged numbers and while he opened his wallet, I noticed a pic but he wouldn't show it to me saying that I'd get angey if he did. I thought that he was attached and having a fling. Th t was alright with me as some gays do that. We met up subsequently at my place and had sex without penetration. He's cut and with a 6 inch dick with sensitive nipples. We eventually landed up as friends and I was fond of him but I was already attached. then one day he revealed to me that he was etting married to a woman in a church. I was taken aback but I still befriend with him. I aksed him why was he doing this to his wife and he merely replied that he loves here. So I concluded that he's bi. They got married but I wasn't invited. His marrigae was on the rocks after that but he never talk about ti to me, keeping me out of it. after some months later, he told me that his marriiage is alright and his wife is expecting. All this while, he took refuge at his Jap friend's place, who's an expat. His Jap friend went back to Japan and now he's got no one to confide in. during this period, my relationship ended with my bf and I was single. Then I found another bf, a Malay. This silly friend of mine told me that Malays are not to be trusted. I got defensive and told him that Chinese are just as bad and told him to stop making such comments because I know where to hit to make him feel bad. Especially about him and his prete tious marriage. With that, he put the phone down and never called again. Sometime ago he did mention that he wanted to leave the gay world behind. My conclusion is that he used this litle argument as a way to cut me off from his life. To me, I'm just a human no matter what my sexuality is and I don't need to have sex with him to be his friend. I don't think he needed to set up such a situation to cut me off. I guess he's feeling vulnerable as I may be a cause of his marriage breakup should I reveal about him but I don't intend to do it. For what? Revenge? I'm notthat immature. And moeover, I come from a broken family where marriage ebtween my parents didn t work. I hate to see a marriage breakup. sigh!

05/11/99 03:41:35

Comments:

Spicey Cat, glad to know that you like the story which I have posted. Somehow, I just feel that this is a GREAT place for me to share my stories... something which I cannot really do in reality. Anyway, back to the story with the DO... now after that guard duty, somehow I do not get to have him as the DO for my next few guard duties. In any case, I hardly do guard duties and mostly I would be doing C.O.S. duties. Maybe I can click with my Encik o maybe it is my appointment in the company. Anyway, since both of us were in the same camp, we did get to see each other quite often, whether be it in the canteen or cookhouse. One day, as I was going to the canteen for my usual tea break in the afternoon out of no way, he appeared rite in front of me and smiled. I was surprisd initially and then I just smiled back. We proceed to the canteen and we have a great chat over coffee. In fact, we got to know each other better. As days went by, we became very cl sed. Sometimes when he was horny, he would ask me to go over his bunk and sleep with him. Now I dont really mind not because I am a slut but because i have enjoyed his company.. his kiss.. his touch... and evrything that is of him. There may be times when he would pop by my bunk and seeing that there were no one, we would had passionate love making on one of the beds. Now, we were able to do that coz the company was away on exercise and I was around since I was the COS. Then one Saturday, when we booked ou , he drove me to his place. He is staying in a very nice house, very cosy and very serence. No one was around then as his family has gone for holiday in the states. Since the weather was hot, I went to take a shower. Half way through, he came in... naked! He came over to me and started to hug me from the back with the water running over our bodies. He turned me around and we kissed. As we were kissing, I could feel our dicks getting harder. He kissed me slowly from my lips to my nipples and he kneeled down and lick my already super hard dick. As he was sucking on it, i thrust a little so that the cock would be in his mouth a little deeper. All these way, I would be caressing his face, ears and body. Now, seeing him suck my dick got me all horny that I retur ed him the sucking. He really has a nice dick, about 6.5" and thickness just nice. As i suck and suck, he would moan and moan. Then he asked me to lie down on the floor and we continued. wow.. that was very shiok as I have never tried havng sex in a showe room. We just went wild as we continuing our 69. He got so horny that he wanted me to fxxk him. I would love to but since it would be my first time having anal sex, I was kinda hesitant. So i told him how i feel and he understood and we just continued to ching, kissing, sucking, stroking till we cummed on the shower floor. We cleaned ourselves up and we just laid on his bed, hugging each other to sleep. And he whispered... 'I love you'... to be continued.. too long liao...

05/10/99 23:54:32

Name: Spicey Cat

Comments:

Hmmm...why such things never happen during my DO duties...hahahah Thank you Rider for relating that wonderful incident..hope to hear more...cheers

05/10/99 17:01:33

Name: p.rabbit

Comments:

Just went to see "COMPLETELY WITH/OUT CHARACTER" at the Drama Centre tonight (Mon 10th May). Its a one-man show with Mr PADDY CHEW, Singapore's first public person with aids. Its a very moving performance, leaving a lot of tearful members of the audience. Its about how he learned about his illness, dealt with the fact of dying and also with ignorance and discrimination. There was also a Q&A session. Paddy's a great story-teller, very witty, often hilariously bitchy, and full of all the caustic irony of a j ded queen. It was hard to get bored. Very powerful stuff. IT IS ON TILL 17th MAY at the DRAMA CENTRE. You can probably get tickets at SISTIC outlets or maybe email the producers at necessary@pacific.net.sg.

05/10/99 15:14:57

Comments:

mega, it happened abt 5 years back. cheers!

05/10/99 13:01:55

Name: mega

Comments:

Rider, This must be a very interesting encounter. How long was that ago when it happened??

05/10/99 05:42:30

Comments:

wonder where are sotong, actionkid and the rest of the gang? hope to meet up with you all soon. till then, cheers!

05/10/99 02:38:17

Comments:

Hi Guys! I am finally back after a busy week. OK.. in my previous posting, I said I would post something regarding my encounters in the Army. Well, Here goes nothing... enjoy! In army, we all have to do one most hatred activity and that is - GUARD DUTY! Well, I was doing guard duty that nite and being closed to my Encik, he had appointed me to be the guard 2IC. Now, it was very relaxed to be holding on to this appointment coz y u get to rest and you need not do anything when there is any turn out. Now, the DO on duty was a very good looking chap and he is toned even though he is wearing his number 4 uniform. Each time when he was there to sign or check the men, I realised that h would smile at me and find any opportunity that he would have to talk to me. Well, I thought this is OK since he was the DO and I am doing my guard duty then since we are trying to help each other keeping awake. Anyway, it was after the usual routine of tand to that he asked me over and chatted. After chatting for quite sometime, he asked me to follow to his bunk. I told him that I was doing duty and he said it's ok... since he was the DO he would arrange someone to cover my duty for that short period o time when I was in his bunk. I said OK then and we proceed. When I went in... his bunk is very neat unlike most officers that I have known. He got me seated at the desk and he sat near to me, on his bed. As I sat there not knowing what to do next, he hel my hand and touched my hand. I did not resist then since I was horny myself and it was a chance not to be missed since this DO is quite a pretty boy himself. He held me to his bed, seated beside him now. Then he kissed me on my lips and we started to car ss each other in our uniforms still on. Wow.. that was quite arousing since I have never had sex with another guy in uniform before. As we touched each other, we slowly removed the shirt and started to lick and kiss each other's hard nipples. He was so ge tle with his licking that I can't help but to moan softly so that I would not wake his neighbours. Slowly, he unbuttoned the pant except the top button and removed my already hard and erected cock out from the flyer. Slowly, he sucked and stroke my cock. e was really good and I wonder how many times he had sucked. While he was sucking, I actually used my hand touch his cock with his pant still on and oh boy.. his was also very hard. Then, we removed our pants and we were naked in front of each other. He h s a nice tanned line on his butt and i must say he has a very nice build too. As we were both naked, we lied side by side.. and kissed, hugged, sucked and licked. We tried 69, stroked each other, fondled each other and caressed each other's bodies. All th se while, both of us were moaning and graoning softly. Then he took out a condom and put it on for me. I knew what he wanted as he took out a tube of GEL and wet his asshole. As I was still lying down, he straddled me and positioned his asshole such that y hard cock would be just outside the awaiting hole. Then slowly and with a single push, my cock was in his asshole. Gosh, it was vert shiok and he seemed to like that position. Slowly, he started to move up and down while my erected cock pumped deeper an deeper in his asshole. While this while, I also helped to stroke his cock. After a while, I can't hold on any longer and I cummed. He was hard himself and he cummed on my body. He wanted to spread his sperm all over my body but i told him that I still ha e my guard duty to perform. So he just took out the tissue box and helped me to clean. I put on my number 4 again and rested a while. Then I told him I need to go back and he gave me a good nite kiss. The next morning when we were supposed to hand over th duties to the RP, he came down to inspect the weapons. After which, he passed me his contact number and a note. I read the note and this was what he has written:"You are a nice chap and I like you a lot. Could we get together again sometime and page me w en you are free. Hope that we could know each other better and that we could develope a relationship.Love you!" After reading the note, I cant help but to feel happy. Well... this is only one of the encounters. More to come. If you are wondering what happ ned to that DO after that eventful nite... wait for the next story, yeah? Till then... cheers!

05/09/99 08:58:38

Your Nationality: sgprean

Comments:

Heres another of my experiences. at night.....at Fort Road many months ago...... The place, as we al know, is full of mosquitoes but I still went there. Quite a few people there moving around and trying to see people's faces witht the help of the weak moonlight. Nevertheless, I managed to find someone. Very nice bod, chinese, not too hunky, very much like the swimmer's built. I've always been attracted to chinese gays moe , me being chinese myself. So we proceeded to a quiet spot and I proceeded to lower his shorts nad he lifted up his T, revealing a nice slim taut bod, nice erected nipples which I took to immediately by licking and sucking on them till he wirl in ecstacy but I held him tightly. Then What I saw between his legs was something quite rare on a chinese, a 7 inch soft dick and uncut. Yeah, Im a sucker for uncut dicks but they better be clean. I love to suck on an uncut dick but not there to clean it with my tongue and lips. Thanks you. i couldn't help but knelt down infront and admire his meat and smelling it, clean. and started to bury my face below his balls and licked his hard. Love those low hanging balls as well and hairless. Took both into my mouth and roll them with my tongue. then I proceeded to his hotdog and started working on it. Deep throated him and began sucking and pulling it with my sukcing mouth. But he didn't get a hard on, I think he must have been nervous. So after some working and failing, I stopped and we parted. What a waste. then I got another guy, another chinese, he's slight better built and he held my hand and lead me to another sopt and he lowered his shorts, beautiful butt, and his looks are the ah beng sort, very attractive to me, manly and full of character. He moved his butt onto my prick and wanted me to fxxk him, taking hold of my hard meat and placing it at his crack. But during this time, someone came and stood a distance to watch. I was alright with that, sometimes, it's a turn on to be wtched when having sex especially fxxking. It's more communal and chrages up the atmosphere. But my fxxkee wasn't comfortable and asked the looker to leave us alone. But the looker didnt budge, I don't blame him, I would also stand watch if I were in his position. But sometimes I would move on as everyone needs their own privacy. there was no fxxking as

05/09/99 08:44:55

Your Nationality: sgprean

Comments:

Yesterday, 8 May Saturday, I was going to the bus stop near my place when I saw this chinese guy riding on a bike. He was riding infront of a few block of flats next to the expressway, wearing a cream coloured tennis shorts and white T. Very nice looks. Not too tall about 1.7m and tanned. A little angular face and looks very male, you know what I mean? Too bad he didn't notice me but I did. He's got nice legs too and a cute butt, I think so, as he was sitting on hi

05/09/99 02:49:50

Name: Rick

Comments:

Sorry, guys, got cut off in the middle of my post! Anyway, these are my recommended readings: Rethinking AIDS Website. Excellent info on the many AIDS dissidents, which includes hundreds of doctors worldwide. Good updated articles about the critical rethinking of this whole AIDS mess by researchers worldwide. Book: "INVENTING THE AIDS VIRUS" by Dr. Peter Duesberg. 1996. Book: "DEADLY DECEPTION: The Proof That Sex and HIV Absolutely Do Not Cause AIDS" by Robert E. Willner, M.D., Ph.D. , 1994. Book: "POSITIVELY FALSE: Exposing the Myths Around HIV and AIDS." by Joan Shenton, 1998. Again, I am NOT advocating that everyone go out and not use caution and protection. There are still many other STD's that can cause us all much harm and "irritation". I just think that we should be asking questions that go beyond the "official" AIDS doc rines. Some of these dissident questions have recently made it to the "mainstream" press and media in the cases of two mothers whos babies were taken from them by the authorities here in the US because they refused to allow AZT to be administered to their childr n, and because they wanted to breast-feed even though they were HIV positive, and in spite of the fact that NO ;HIV has ever been detected in mother's milk! Read some of this literature and let's all become well informed, and CRITICALLY

05/09/99 02:25:00

Name: Rick My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: !!

Your Fav Body Type: !! Your Nationality: USA

Comments:

To you guys with questions about oral sex and HIV: During the past 3 yrs, I have done much reading and research on the entire subject of HIV/AIDS. I believe that it behooves us all to stop all of this paranoia and begin to really ask SERIOUS questions bout the whole HIV/AIDS "industry." Please understand that I am NOT advocating unsafe sex, but I urge all of you who are scared to death of sex to begin to read and critically question the "official" dogma that has dominated our thinking for the past dec de and a half. I highly recommend that you all read the and give careful consideration to the following books and keep an open mind about the possibility that the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is causing unnecessary worry and unnecessary illness through administration of highly t xic drugs:

05/09/99 02:16:51

Name: Rick My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: !!

Comments:

05/08/99 06:29:09

Name: Charles

Your Nationality: USA ang lun

Comments:

continued from below

As we left our intrepid sex club adventurer (moi), I was engaged in a stand-up make-out with the hunk-chunk. He then asked me, "Do you want to f_ck me?" What's going on? Two in one night? When nobody has asked me to fu_k them in years? What kind of signal am I responding to? What kind of signals am I putting out? I thought, "What the hey?" and smiled and replied, "With a condom."

He led the way into the 2nd floor middle room, to a stand-up cubbyhole. He lubed my dick, which was rock hard, then opened up a condom package. It was then that disaster struck. He tried putting the condom on me, but, halfway over my dickhead, it resisted Wah liao! My mari kita became a firm-on, and it became impossible to get the condom to go on any further. I told him I had previously had trouble keeping an erection when putting on a condom, but he smiled and said we could try again. He asked if I would prefer lying down. I said okay.

We headed for an upper bunk. He laid down facing up and I lay on top of him, and we worked at getting me hard again. Shortly thereafter I did become hard, but each time we tried to put a condom on, I lost it.

He kept saying how much he wanted my dick inside him, but it was no use. He was a man on a mission, and his mission was to get a dick inside his butt. If it wasn't going to be mine, it was going to be someone else's. He said, pleasantly, "I'm going to wal around." I said, "Perhaps we can try some other time when I've had a chance to practice." He said, "Okay," although he may just have been being polite. We went on our own separate ways.

When I went to take a shower, he was using the adjoining toilet. On his way out, he nodded and smiled at me. Well, that's an improvement.

I returned to the locker room and dressed. On the whole, I was happy with the evening's results. Even if it didn't all work out, I did get my rocks off, had some great eye candy, and experimented with my limits and assertiveness. On the way out, a staffer asked me if I had had a good time. I asked, "Can't you tell by the smile on my face?" He said, "No, I could tell by your hard-on earlier." On the bus home, I felt a release of endorphins, showing that the evening's activities had had a desirable physiolog cal effect.

Was this an ideal situation? No. While I don't detest ONS's, I much prefer a connection with my sex partners and the possibility of something ongoing. But it wasn't bad.

haih gum lah

05/08/99 05:37:03

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

Latest Newsboy article:

Singapore Pink Industry estimated at $21m!

Check out Singapore Newsboy - the only online newspaper for PLU at Sg Boy Homepage.

http://get.to/sgboy

05/07/99 18:02:26

Name: Mr Me ??

Comments:

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAH I was WONDERING !! Why is the VCD about the lawyers so CHEAP ????!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA MrMe ??

05/07/99 13:06:57

Name: hi

Comments:

Tape & VCD for sale: Family secret video tape: $50 Solicitor VCD:$20 Out at last:$40 intersted pls email me.

05/07/99 10:27:40

Name: illusions My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Comments:

was just passing by today, and i gotta say its quite an interesting page....stories, experiences, anti-jayD campaigns and everything. im in my early 20s, and u can say im very much "in the closet". all i can do for my urges is to surf for sites, and to the owner of this site.... a big thanks!

05/07/99 06:40:56

Your Nationality: USA ang mo

Comments:

Well, I was going to post part 3 of my sex club adventure, but that is going to have to wait. First, I want to say to P.Rabbit, thanks for the reference to the article; I personally know someone who believes he got HIV from oral sex. I've chosen not to gi e or receive on the dickhead, sticking to the shaft (aka "fluting"). I sometimes wind up in disagreements with bed partners over whether oral sex is safe, but I believe there is enough of a risk to avoid it.

There are a lot of things we don't know about this AIDS prophylaxis treatment, specifically whether it works, but there is a lot of hope for it. I'm surprised they now give it after the HIV "flu", which is generally considered the moment HIV is taking hol in one's body, but as there are constantly new advances, it is not surprising that I am surprised. The original HIV prophylaxis was for health care worker who had suffered needle sticks, and it is supposed to begin within 72 hours after the stick. San Fr ncisco extended that to people who became accidentally exposed through sex, as from a condom breaking or slipping off. But I haven't heard whether it was successful as an experiment.

I have heard of the triple cocktail reducing the virus to undetectable levels, but that is not the same as saying the HIV is cured. Some fear it may lurk in the body and reactivate years later. The truth is it's too early to tell.

05/07/99 05:26:18

Name: Jay D

Comments:

any doctors in the house ??? any truth to wat the guy said about HIV ?? being treatable so long as the virus has not created antibodies and taken root ??somehow i have never heard of this before...anyone knows anything?? cure ??HIV?? will try to find out will keep posted...anyone knows pls enlighten me.

05/07/99 04:11:08

Name: sillyme My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: anything that's safe Your Fav Body Type: slim and smooth/slightly hairy

Your Nationality: sg'rean

Comments:

I was at the Redhill swimming pool some weeks ago. well, as every gay knows, things are sure to be happening in the shower rooms. I've been there a couple of times and each time i see something. some big things and some smaller things. there was once this chinese guy, tall and tan. he places his dick at 12 o'clock position and was still swelling when he walked into the toilet. he obviously swims alot since he's very tan and has a very nice clear tanline when he removed his trunks. but i guess he's shy and always faced his back to people. then he walked into the shower cubicle and showered without closing the door. guess he wanted to keep and eye on his belongings. all this while, i was very curious to have a look at his erected dick. he proceeded to soap down there and it's nice to let my imagination do the work and trying to picture how his dick was jutting out from his body at an angle and swinging about. at last he finished and he walked out. WOW! i couldn't believe what i saw. a 7 inch solid uncut chinese dick standing at an angle, topped off with a swelling mushroomed red/purple head. my heart imeediately started to raced and i felt horny down there. but as usual, he quickly turned away ith his fair butt facing me. i just felt like fxxking him when i saw his butt. then he toweled himself and was moving his body in such a way that it natrually made his dick swing about and i managed to catch a few more glimpses of his 7 inch solid harde ed dick. then he went on to put on his clothes and i went back to my cubicle. sometimes, till this day, i still think about him and wank myself silly. can i help it? nah.....it's harmless fantasy which helps me get my rocks off.

05/06/99 19:49:35

Name: Manvv My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: feel Your Fav Body Type: lean & tanned

Comments:

I like Jay D though he probably won't like me because by his definition, I will be a Ah Pek too. But, so be it. Well, I don't necessary like everybody I know, so why should everybody else like me? Hypocrisy!!!!!!

05/06/99 18:32:49

Name: p.rabbit

Comments:

I noticed that there were many stories posted on your board concerning the swallowing of cum. I found this article from www.cruisingforsex.com: I got HIV from oral sex. About 10 days after returning from a vacation I came down with what I thought was the flu. I had fever, chills aching muscles, night sweats, and I was very tired. At first I thought no problem-- I'll be back to normal in three days. However, each day I fe t worse and I began to realize this was no ordinary flu. I went to my doctor. He took a blood sample for testing. He called me the next day and told me my white blood cell counts and platelets were way below normal. He called it a 'crisis' and made an app intment for me to see an infectious disease specialist. I was able to get in the following day. They took about five samples of blood to run tests. My HIV anti-body test came back negative, but another test which detects HIV in the blood was positive. The doctor said I probably got the infection within the last two to four weeks. He hoped that I didn't have a drug resistant strain. So how did this happen? I thought oral sex was safe. I have read much conflicting advice on the safety of oral sex. There have been reports of people getting it from sucking but I always dismissed these as people who really did fxxk without a rubber, or shoot drugs, or engage in other high risk behavior, but just didn't want to admit it. I can honestly say I did not en age in any sexual activity other than sucking. I have never shot drugs. On the rare occasions I did get fxxked, it was with a rubber and they withdrew before cumming. That was over a year ago, so if this happened in the last four weeks it is definitely due to sucking and only sucking. Deep Throat I think it comes down to a question of technique. I'm a deep throat specialist. I love to have a guy fxxk my face and blast a load down my throat. I think this is how I got infected. Dr. Gary Weil, in an article titled "How Risky is Oral Sex?" says virus particles from semen (not saliva) probably pass through the mouth and throat to the tonsils, where large numbers of the lymph cells favored by HIV reside. I had several guys banging pretty hard on my tonsils. I would advise against it. I was also sucking a guy with a pierced dick. I wouldn't do this anymore, the jewelry can be very irritating to your throat. One time this guy pulled out of my mouth and shot his load right into my eye. It turned very red and swollen for several hours afterwards. According to Dr. Joel Gallant, there have been cases in which health-care workers were infected after their eyes were splashed with blood or bloody fluids. Wouldn't it be ironic if the guy I was sucking knew he was HIV positive and pulled out for my protection only to infect me anyway? I run through the other possibilities -- could it have been when I burned my mouth on the hot food, or that sharp crust of bread that cut the roof of my mouth I'm not trying to scare people or tell them how to live their lives. I'm just telling you what happened to me. You can draw your own conclusions and set your own limits. Treatment/Cure? I get pretty depressed at times and angry with myself for letting this happen. I don't blame anyone but myself. I feel fortunate to have a loving partner, and good doctor who caught it early, and some treatment options. The doctor immediately put me on combination therapy, a three drug cocktail of AZT, 3TC and a protease inhibitor. He said it may be possible to cure because we caught it so early. That was the word he used -- cure. There is this theory among some in the medical community that if you start treatment soon after the infection (before one tests positive) that you can keep the virus from taking hold and totally eliminate it from the body. At some point I may be able to stop taking the drugs. Others scoff at this notion, saying it's better to remain 'treatment naive' and wait until your counts get below a certain level before beginning drug therapy. This way you preserve more treatment options for the future. I've chosen to go with the 'hit it early hit it hard' approach. I hope it's the right choice. Time will tell. I'll keep you posted.

05/05/99 19:36:18

Name: sbg My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: voyeurism Your Fav Body Type: hunky and athletic

Comments:

to the 2 guys who boarded bus 67 at around 6.30 pm at Upper Bukit Timah Rd towards the city......you guys boarded at the bus stop going towards the city somewhere opposite King Albert Park.....i would like to know you guys......:-) ps: one of you was wearing a cap and cargo pants, i think

05/05/99 16:30:54

Comments:

sorry typo.. http://www.geocities.com/westhollywood/hei...554/toyboy.html

05/05/99 16:29:41

Comments:

Ignorance: Actually each time I post something I'll type the URL in the URL field..ie. "Visit Me".

The URL I was refering to was http://www.geocities.com/westhollywood/heights/toyboy.html for a shorter one try http://get.to/sgboy

05/05/99 16:27:18

Comments:

I admire the guy who post the full text of the New Paper report here. You can find the report in its original form on the above URL courtesy of Sg Boy Homepage.

May I suggest that next time people just post an URL instead of copying big chunks of text here? Poor BW would have to clear it up later.

05/05/99 15:09:10

Name: Wyzer

Comments:

Their new closet - the Internet There's a new book in town. It tells the story of how a low profile community - the gays - has found a new closet in the Internet. TEO HWEE NAK reports Apr 26, 1999 THE 19-year-old sat apprehensively in front of his computer screen, anxious and excited at the same time. Questions ran through his mind: "Am I the only freak among all my schoolmates?" He looked over his shoulders to make sure none of his family members were around. Then he took the plunge. Using the search engine, he typed the word "gay". And asked the question he most wanted to ask: "Am I gay?" Rick (not his real name) found the answers. (The Internet told him he was gay and a host of other things). He found out about gay meeting places in Singapore, got to know gay friends through Internet Relay Chat (IRC) and personal ads on the Internet, and even met his first boyfriend through the Net. In his own words, Rick, now a 21-year-old NUS undergraduate, has "come a long way". He can be himself on the Net. He has a group of gay friends he hangs out with. VIRTUAL VS REAL But here's the irony. Like many of his friends, Rick now lives in two worlds - the virtual world where he is gay, and the real world, where people around him still think of him as straight. But while the Internet allows him to be the gay he is, Rick must also live with the fact that some of his dearest and closest will not know this "real" gay man. Where would such a schizophrenia existence take Rick at the end of the day, one wonders? Is it just a stop-gap measure until Rick and others like himself find the courage to step out of the closet or till our community becomes more accepting of the various differences inherent in the human race? Rick says he is still wary of revealing himself to his family and the society. He believes, society is still unwilling to accept people like him. Rick, whose story appears in a new book on the gay community, told The New Paper: "My family and my straight friends don't know. I don't think I would ever "come out' to them. I'm happy with things as they are now. "But the Internet experience has helped me to see myself as more normal. I can be totally "out' and be myself in the virtual world, compared to the real world where I feel repressed." Mr Ng King Kang's book, The Rainbow Connection: The Internet and the Singapore Gay Community explores how the Internet has become an important outlet for gays here to "come out", to confide, and to meet new friends. There are no fewer than 70 websites for gay Singaporeans listed in an index for gay websites hosted by Singaporeans. Said Mr Ng: "There are people who come to terms with their sexual identity after logging on, like Rick, and there are people who become more comfortable with who they are, and actually come out into the open in real life." But he added: "Our society is still generally intolerant of homosexuality," he said, citing family as the biggest hurdle for many gays here. It is highly contradictory that Rick and others like him should feel that gays can only be "real","normal" and "come to terms with their sexual identity" in the virtual world. For the virtual world by definition is not reality. Nearly real but not quite, something Rick and other gays like himself must grapple with. But that gays in Singapore feel the only way they can be "real" is to create a life for themselves in a virtual world reinforces one important thing. Singapore is a conservative society and it's better to keep certain things in the closet until society is ready. Why go into a taboo topic? AUTHOR: Mr Ng King Kang GAYS is still a taboo topic in conservative Singapore. So why write a book about them and venture into unchartered waters? Said Mr Ng, also an author of seven books in Chinese, a songwriter, and a singer who has cut three albums: "I had to do a thesis, and I wanted to do something no one has touched on before. "I've got a lot of gay friends whom I always go out with. I know the Internet has a certain impact on them. And I've always been very interested in the minorities in society." He said that he felt a need to educate the public "that there is this gay community in Singapore" after an incident. "I saw a posting on the Internet that shocked me. A lady posted (a message) on the Internet that she was very surprised that there are gays in Singapore. "I was shocked to learn that there are still such ignorant people around, and I wanted to educate them," said Mr Ng. I had to ask the inevitable question: Are you gay? To the direct question, Mr Ng gave a not-so-direct answer. "My sexual orientation is irrelevant to the book because the book is not about me. It's about this new phenomenon that exists in Singapore. "If I want people to know about me, I would have written a book on my own story. Anyone who wants to know about me can wait for my book on my own story lor!" So, is such a book in the pipeline? Said Mr Ng with a laugh: "Maybe lah! There may be one." Mr Ng, who is single, dedicated the book to "my family, my PLU friends, and to each of those whose love goes unrequited". PLU is an acronym for People Like Us, a support group for homosexuals here. It is not a registered group, and is therefore not officially recognised in Singapore. After the book was launched last month, many of Mr Ng's friends said he was "very brave". Making an exaggerated puzzled face, Mr Ng said: "I don't understand! This is nothing what!" The author speaks... GAYS IN SINGAPORE: He doesn't think Singapore is ripe for a gay movement now. His worry is that gays pushing for their rights in a conservative society can have a backlash. "People in the US might be liberal and gays may have their rights there, but people there are also very extreme. Just as there's a gay movement there, there are also anti-gay groups. An anti-gay person can just pull out a gun and shoot you, even if you don't cross his path. "But I think Singapore is a very tolerant society." ON GAY MARRIAGES: Gay marriages are not recognised in Singapore, and this concerns many gays here. "Marriage plays an important role in any relationship, and it's very sad that many gay relationships don't have this bond, and there's no commitment. So you see a lot of short-term relationships among gays." ON GAYS AND OLD AGE: "I think a lot of gay people are very afraid of old age. That's why many are so desperate to find a partner. "That's why friends are really important - more so for gays than straight people who have their families." ON GAYS AND SEXUAL PROMISCUITY: "There are many (gays) who are after sex and one-night stands, but these are just a minority, just like in mainstream society." THE BOOK THE Rainbow Connection: The Internet and the Singapore Gay Community, is the result of a thesis done by Lianhe Zaobao reporter Ng King Kang, who was doing his Master's degree in Communication Studies at the Nanyang Technological University (NTU). It is an academic study that examines the relationship between the Internet and the Singapore gay community. To date, more than 700 copies of the book, which costs $15, have been sold.

05/05/99 13:25:15

Name: C.K.

Comments:

To the 27 year old banker from Calcutta, India, I attended to you today at the clinic today for your back. Would like to know you. Can you email me or page me at 93202419? I know you'll be flying to Hong Kong tomorrow and be back on Sunday, hope you will contact me when you are back in Singapore.

05/05/99 07:29:20

Name: Charles Your Fav Sextivity: going down on your erect nipple, lapping at it with my tongue just like a cat, with both gentle swirls and rough, quick, muscular flicks

Your Fav Body Type: hunky or chunky Your Nationality: ang lun

Comments:

continued from below

On reflection, actually once we got on the bed, the guy in part I below became totally passive, setting aside his assertive expression of interest in me. This is the sterotype of Asians who go to bed with sterotypical ang mo, and is my least favorite kind of bottom. But I don't know if it was because that is how he normally is, if that is how he thought I wanted it, or if it was because I wasn't going to stick my dick in his butt and he was losing interest.

After the shower, I went into the sauna to warm up. I sat down, and the guy from part I, who was in there, left. Another Asian guy came in and sat down. I gave him some space as I was not that interested in him, as he had a moustache, which I do not care or. Still, he was good looking and we exchanged a few glances. He started a conversation with me, and, well, I became interested. (What the heck, I can be charmed by guys who are not normally my type.) I asked if I could lick his nipples, he said okay, an I did. He then hesitantly asked if I would suck his cock. (I don't know why he would hesitate; it's a perfectly reasonable request.) I said I would lick his shaft and balls, but not the head, and then proceeded to go to work on his shaft. He lost his ere tion right then and there. I'm not particularly interested in sucking on limp dicks, so I sat up and he left. Oh, well.

I went next door to the steam room, and this Mediterranean ang mo in his 30's or 40's followed me in. He was quite thin and had a pony tail. I am not generally attracted to this build or most guys with long hair (although some guys it works well on), so I moved to the other side of the steam room. Then I walked out.

I thought, well, I've already done what I came for, got my rocks off with someone, shall I leave? I decided I would get my money's worth. Even if I didn't have sex with anyone, I don't often get to watch other guys have sex outside of p--no movies. So I w nt back upstairs to that last room to watch.

First I watched two bears hug and kiss and jack each other off while standing up. This was quite hot.

Then I wandered around till I came across two guys making it in an upper bunk. The lighting is shall we say subdued, though not totallly dark, so it was a bit hard to tell exactly what was going on, but I think I saw the brief reflection of light off a co domized dick. There were some legs in the air, so there may well have been _ucking, and I'm sure there was some J/O, but it was hard to tell. Still, they were giving off quite a bit of sexual energy. They were quite active, and one was verbal, regularly c mplimenting the other.

Then another couple got in the bottom bunk and started going at it. It was sort of like stereo for the eyes, and I was enjoying it so much, I was moaning with pleasure.

As I was watching, people kept walking by me through the narrow passageway. Occasionally, people would grope me briefly and move on. A few stood beside me, opposite from the bunk bed and just out of my field of vision and continue to grope. I wasn't inter sted at the time, so I politely said "No, thank you" to each. One was the Mediterranean guy from the steam room, the other was another guy with long hair.

Finally, another guy came by and smiled at me. This was a light-hairy, hairy-chested ang mo in his 30's. He was my perfect type, cute, somewhere between hunky and chunky, about 85 kg. We kissed, and, although his chest was hairy, I was able to zero right n on his nipple. Suddenly, the four guys in the bunk bed were a distant memory.

to be continued

05/05/99 00:07:24

Name: Passing Through

Comments:

To Ignorance, wear a rubber :-) cos if you put it there, that's what you get...heh

05/04/99 23:18:20

Name: New Boy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: To be sucked by hunky

Your Fav Body Type: Hunk and smooth Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Hi Guys, I am new to this Bulletin. Really admire what you guys have wrote abt your peronal story. My dick grow hard when I read. Seeking young and good looking guys who have own place for some fun. I'm mid 20's. Quick action, email me and state your stat. Be frank. I'll be waiting there for you.

05/04/99 18:23:24

Name: Ignorance

Your Nationality: Singaporean chn

Comments:

To Sg boy Which url u talking abt?

05/04/99 16:55:55

Comments:

Well guys, Sg Boy bulletin board was not spared Jay D's racist posting. Let's just ignore him.

05/04/99 16:53:10

Comments:

Ignorance: find out how on Sg Toyboy at the above URL.

Sg Toyboy articles include Are you kissing correctly? and Making sense of the body language of Singapore gay couples

05/04/99 16:43:24

Name: Health Board

Comments:

Just read the April 23 issue of Asiaweek magazine.....it says that there are 1.2 million NEW people contracting HIV virus per year in Asia and 58% of them are less than 25 years old.

It just goes to show that even young people, who incidentally tends to be more popular among the PLUs looking for O.N.S., are not immune to this deadly disease.

05/04/99 16:15:15

Name: david My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kiss and hug

Your Fav Body Type: lean but not mean Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

well, went to watch m.butterfly yesterday with a friend. show's nice though i'm also very interested in the guys who turned out for it. there was a guy, white long sleeve carring a black bad waiting at the entrance, he looks so cute that i keep staring though discreetly. thought he was waiting for his girlfriend but turns out that he was waiting for three other friends who looks obviously plu. well, not much luck in getting to know him. went for a drink at taboo and then rushed for the last bus. took 81 to tampines and the moment i went up the bus i saw another cute guy. he was staring at me and i thought, oh no, those stories about bus 81, are they going to come true for me tonite? however, he only turn around once and that's it. he alighted one bust stop away from me and didn't even look at me when i was getting off. so much for my fantasies! but anyway, it's much better than the usual monday's blues!

05/04/99 11:50:32

Comments:

Does anyone know what happened to www.asianmensclub.com?

05/04/99 08:21:25

Name: Ignorance

Your Nationality: Singaporean Chn

Comments:

Erm..... may i know how to stop shit from staining the cock during anal sex? Pls help!

05/04/99 06:59:39

Name: NewBoy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: To be sucked by hunky

Comments:

Hi Guys, I am new to this Bulletin. Really admire what you guys have wrote abt your peronal story. My dick grow hard when I read. Seeking young and good looking guys who have own place for some fun. I'm mid 20's. Quick ation, email me and state your stat Be frank.

05/03/99 23:12:49

Name: silvertrumpet

Comments:

wow ! Delta SC is hot I was there last nite.... Glad to say that I went there < wink >

05/03/99 17:52:41

Name: gammy

Comments:

http://www.eGroups.com/group/gay-asian-male-pride

05/03/99 15:36:22

Name: jay-d's dad

Comments:

hi jay-dickless,Daddy's home!so glad u called on your daddy,y r u so agitated?Did daddy make his little retarded,ass wipe,very dense(due to childhood abuse) little boy cry,awwwww,so u had to stuff your anus with a dog's prick thats why u hv to ekekekeke,h hahaha,ok i know i refused to let u wipe the toilet bowl with your tounge but it was becos your granny hvn't shit in it yet,i know how u loved the older generation shit,ok i promise i will let u lick it 2nite,and little boy staining your underwear is a no no,guess u will v to suck it up again,oh yes i belive there r many of your fans out there would require your services to ass wipe 4 them,do hurry boy,don't keep the customers waiting or daddy can't afford to buy u that small crane to lift up your deformed pathatic little twig that u call a dick,son,i m so happy that we two can get along 2gether, daddy will definately abuse u more, now,more than ever cos daddy knows u enjoy it,sleep tight,.......daddys watching u P.S i promise not to make so much noise when screwing your momma 2nite..........but don't know abt her,hahahahaha

05/03/99 07:23:37

Your Nationality: USA ang mo

Comments:

Finally,

I have a sexlicious story to tell

It is not that I have not been having sex (not that I have a lot), it is that I prefer to protect the privacy of my partners. However, this time I went to a sex club, so it's all relatively anonymous anyway and I don't mind sharing what went on.

This club is in San Francisco. Sex clubs in SF, (unlike those in Berkeley and San Jose, California, and the rest of the US and Canada) do not have private rooms available. This is for political reasons; it's a mandate from the city health director to figh AIDS. Therefore, all sex is viewable by others, so they can make sure you are using a condom if you _uck. So you do need a bit of exhibitionist in you (or, alternatively, some voyeurism) to enjoy such places. SF has a number of sex clubs: Eros (a general gay sex club), Blow Buddies (gay, emphasis on oral sex), and Power Exchange (all orientations, with four floors, one devoted to S/M). Being a general gay type of guy, I chose Eros. I had been there once before, but it was over a year ago.

On arriving, I was issued a towel, and a lock for my locker. I removed all my clothing and draped the towel over my shoulder (most guys wrap it around their waists lah). I was not yet mari kita, so I didn't know what kind of impression my dick would give, but I do prefer to show off, so that's what I did.

Eros is laid out as follows:

1. st floor:

* lounge room,

* showers,

* sauna, and

* steam room.

2. nd floor:

* maze with p--n videos and gloryholes,

* room with bunk beds and stand-up cubbyholes,

* room with bunk beds, regular beds, and more stand-up cubbyholes.

Hmmm. Let's hope I didn't break the page with THAT stunt. I *did* proofread it.

All of the beds are covered in naugahyde for easy clean-up. The floors are linoleum for easy clean-up, but unfortunately tend to be a bit sticky (3 guesses from what!), and that is the major downside to Eros, so if you want to go, you may want to bring ru ber sandals aka thongs or zories.

Anyways, I headed directly for the 2nd floor, and took a quick look in the maze room. Not my cup of tea. Then on to the bunk bed room. Hmmm. Not to my taste either. Finally, I went to the third room and there I found my match.

There was a young Asian guy sitting on a bench. He smiled at me, I sat down, and he pressed his leg against mine and began playing with my dick. I rubbed my hands together to warm them up (it was quite cold outside, and I had only been inside for a short ime) but when I touched his pecker he said my hands were still too cold. He asked me if I was top or bottom, and I said I could be either. He said he was bottom, and he wanted me to f_ck him. I said I would have to think about that, as I had not fu_ked an one in over 15 years -- I had sex, it's just that I didn't have anal sex. I asked if we could cuddle, and he said okay.

Now, I have to say here all the anal sex I've had in my life has been with ang mo. I've been fuc_ed four times, and have _ucked about a dozen times, mostly with the same guy. I've never been that interested in top anal, and bottom anal proved too painful or me. I gave it up when I moved to San Francisco due to safe sex concerns.

I hesitate to tell you the next part because it probably sounds crazy to anyone who lives outside the SF area, as well as to some who do live here. I've got this thing about political correctness. The sterotypical gay ang mo is a top who expects all Asian to be bottom for him. I am not like that, but sometimes it leads me to be afraid of ever taking a strictly top role with Asians out of fear of appearing to be that kind of ang mo. I've loosened up somewhat about that, being willing to take a top role if n Asian guy really does happen to be a bottom, but it would still take a lot of thinking on my part to actually f_ck an Asian when I would not be willing to reciprocate (even if, as with this guy, he wouldn't even want me to reciprocate).

I should also note that in SF there are gay Asians who choose not to go to bed with ang mo for political, rather than attractional reasons. So I'm not the only one subject to this particular excess.

Of course, I would never discuss this with someone I was about to have sex with. I'm not that crazy.

We went to one of the beds and I got on top of him with him facing me. We started caressing and I lubed up my dick and stuck it between his legs (not into his butthole). I asked him what position he preferred for anal sex, and he said he liked to be face own (my least favorite position even when I did do anal sex; I like to see my partner's face). Again I said I'd think about it, and he said I didn't have to fu_k him, so I didn't.

After a bit, we had a guy watching us who stuck his dick out. My partner jacked him off while I continued to pump and sucked my partner's nipples. The jack-ee patted my butt but I didn't want any part of that and jerked my butt and he took his hand aw Sho tly thereafter I came. I wanted my partner to be satisfied, too, so I continued to pump and suck. Eventually, he started moaning and I felt his rod pulse underneath me.

Soon after that, he said he needed to clean up. We took some paper towels from the nearby dispenser and wiped each other off. We also decided to shower. He made no attempt to walk with me on the way to the shower, which disappointed me, but that is often he way it is at bathhouses: easy cum, easy go.

In the shower, I asked him in Cantonese if he spoke Cantonese. He responded in English, asked me when I was from. I told him, and said I had studied it here. After the shower, he rushed off and avoided looking at or being around me the rest of the time we were there.

I had initially guessed him to be in his late 20's, but in the shower I had noticed he was losing some hair so he may well have been in his 30's. Doesn't matter; I bed guys in their 60's.

That was fun. Okay. Next!

to be continued

05/03/99 04:35:53

Comments:

to : anti Jay d i think you are stupid too rite ? as you can see from what i said the irritation was with the lack of meaning n intelligence and not what he said.....*aiyah* join the rest of the dense ppl here. :)

05/03/99 03:53:20

Your Fav Sextivity: anal oral Your Fav Body Type: toned tanned

Comments:

the following day after me and my bf have the 3some encounter, my bf's ex called on us and he decided to stay for the nite. 3 of us slept on the same bed with my bf in the middle. in the middle of the nite, i felt someone was stroking my dick and it's get ing semi wet and hard, i opened my eyes and saw my bf playing my dick with his left hand and his ex is sucking his dick, seeing me awake, his ex came over and pulled down my boxer and start sucking on my hard dick using his wet tongue circling around my d ck head and swallowed my whole lenght. it felt so good and warmth in his wet mouth. my bf came over and remove his ex shorts and start to rim his ass, his ex then turn around and poistioned his ass right infront of my face and asked me to rim him while he remove my bf brief and start to suck on his wet dick, , then my bf slowing position his ass dowm to my dick head, spitting load of saliva on it and his ass and start to saddle me , my wet dick just glide right in and b4 i knew it, my bf bum was sitting ri e on my pubic area and start to pump his hot ass on my dick,tightneing his ass at the same time,in the mean time, i was still tongue fxxking his ex ass making it wet and loose, then my bf asked his ex to kneel dowm on doggy, and start to fxxking him in do gy pose while i go behind and in turn fxxk my bf, this time we r able to control the rythem without any problem, it didn't take long b4 his ex start to shoot load onto the bed, my bf then remove his dick from his ex's ass and put it his mouth and he asked me to fxxk his ex , i took some of the cum and spread it on my dick making wet and push my cum covered dick into his ex ass, seeing me fxxking his ex, my bf got more excited and start to fasten his stroke in his ex mouth and not long start to shoot his um into his ex mouth . i started to fasten my stroke and ramming harder, b4 i about to cum, i pulled out my wet dick and lay down while 2 of them came over and put their mouth hungrily at my dick and when i shot out my cum, both of them were licking and e ting my cum making sure my dick is clean and dry, afterwhich,3 of us just lay dead from exhastion......

05/03/99 03:18:41

Name: anti jay d

Comments:

deer jay d, if u could care less what yr dad have said abt u, u wouldn't have response this message then!!

05/02/99 22:33:28

Name: silvertrumpet

Comments:

Hey ! Now that exams are over .... Can some please tell me where these wonderful cruising places are? ( yes I do not understand the shortforms )

05/02/99 17:14:39

Comments:

hihi all i think that clever retorts etc etc are interesting,can be offensive if intended to be. :) but this 'jay d's dad' character is definitely pathetic,wat are the purpose of your postings? you dun seem to have anything to say....seem to be uttering rubbish all the way... wonder if you 'jiak sai ar si jik peng' ??? you seem to me like a really retarded person who has nothing better to say or probably run out things to say,probably due to your small 'cerebal capacity'. get a life....find better and more intelligent things to say ..if not....well if not..nothing.......couldnt care less. ekekekekkekeek :)

05/02/99 10:16:10

Name: Aden

Comments:

Jay'D may be pretty harsh with his postings but I do respect his sense of honesty. He may be very biased about his judgement on the mature PLUs but he does make some sense. But, Jay'D, please note that nasty people can be all around us, they do not have t be old and ugly; youngsters can be equally bad as well. People are different and what make us different is our personality. I thank God for giving me a good look and a great physique but I never take them for granted. I hope you (Jay'D) can learn to be more tolerance to those mature PLUs around you. Have a nice week ahead. Aden

05/01/99 17:52:13

Name: Tom My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singapore PR

Comments:

Room for rent! Looking for a responsible, friendly and clean gay professional to share an apartment in River Valley. Nice location and atmosphere. 2 bus stops to Orchard Road. Walking distance to Great World City. Swimming pool, sauna, squash court and se urity services. Reasonable rental. Please e-mail me for more information if you are into creating a cosy and clean place -- where you call home. Take care.

05/01/99 17:11:53

Comments:

*laffs* these ppl speak for themselves...no need for me to say anything. :)

05/01/99 17:06:02

Name: simon My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: top

Your Fav Body Type: tanned & slim Your Nationality: sg pr

Comments:

How do you feel having yours sucked while driving along an expressway? Missed that feeling

05/01/99 14:23:12

Comments:

hi guys, as well as to my retard son,jay-dense, well boy ,how could u say the ppl here r uncultivated,your daddy is here ,sayin this not only u r insulting your family as well as your dumb moronic self,now u know the reason all these years from your birth cert to all your report cards the word DENSE al ays appear on it,maybe thats y u like to use that word,it reminds u of those days when u were just a little ugly mentally handicapped as well as physically deformed looking boy,and son told u to tell the truth we hv no money at all, thats y u r working fu l time as a portable ass wiper,to all u kind ppl out there,pls if ever u all feel the need ,or if u all ever run out of toilet paper pls do hesitate to engage my boy,jay-dense,services.He is definately the one and only ass wiper in town,and he only uses h s tounge.Pls understand y jay-dense love to make that noise ekekekeke cause like it was posted b4 its becos of his originality,he makes this noise only when he is stuffing his ass with our family dog's prick,so when u guys see this in his posting u all kn w what he is doin,well thank you all 4 your time, the brain dead ,.ass licking ,face kena bang by MRT,dumd ass boy of mine,i just want u to know daddy's always with u.........

05/01/99 11:32:46

Comments:

obviously i'm rite..ppl here are just plain stupid n uncultured. *sheesh*

04/30/99 14:10:02

Comments:

son,u r giving trouble again,yes i know i caught u licking the family dogs ass while he was shitting,but that dosen'r mean your mouth is full of shit,and cmon stop lying about your heritage,tell the truth ask your mom,we picked u up ,near the orang utan c ge,sheesh didn't u ever wonder why u look like the ass of an orang utan,no shavin can help u with that.....and jay-dumb,stop wetting your bed we know its hard for u to control your deformed prick just stop using your bed sheets as tea bags, hi darlin didn t know u were postin here for our retarded son,anyway guess its time for our boy here to go back home and clean the toilet bowl with his tounge,u know how he loves those shit stains that we left 4 him......do a good job boy!

04/30/99 12:38:23

Comments:

Hello guys, that Latin hunk Ricky Martin is at No.1 in the USA with his single Linvin' La Vida Loca. Ricky is now so hot after his performance at this years Grammy. His 2nd single from his soon to be released english album is his duet with Madonna.

Gary Barlow, the ex-Take That and ex-friend of Robbie Williams is releasing his new single 'Stronger' in June. Gary, who is said to be the next 'George Micheal' faild at his conquest of America. He lost out to Robbie big time in terms of sales and popular ty in Europe. Lets see what can he do next.

04/30/99 10:27:26

Comments:

guys, i thot we were going to ignore jay-d, but some of us just cant resist giving him a piece of your mind. Not that i can blame you, but you ARE urging him on, and not helping the situation any:)

04/30/99 10:24:15

Name: sunspray My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: skin Your Fav Body Type: well toned tanned

Comments:

When the tanned guy saw my turning around, he immediately touched my chest and pulled down my shorts. Soon he grabbed my cock and began pumping. Meanwhile my ex was kissing away with the fair one and soon he was sucking me ex dick. I don't believe that I m in a foursome. It just seem to feel so free just your fantasy come true. Soon my ex and the tanned guy were sucking my dick. I suppposed they like the size of my dick in their mouth. later on my ex began fxxking the fair guy while the tanned guy fxxk my ex. I was the first time I saw such an act in front of me. I did not want to get involove but soon I was trying to fxxk the tanned guy. IT always get me hard when I thought of such a human chain fxxking. As the rhythm is not easy with these pile of flesh, we broke and I was fxxking the tanned one and my ex was fxxking the fair one. Soon we came and I just suck the tanned guy till he come in my mouth. Anyway we went up to his place for the second time and it was equally enjoyable. Besides that , my ex and I went on to try on others till we broke up. I hope you like this true story on mine as I will like to share some more experiences.

04/30/99 10:10:21

Name: sunspray My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: skin Your Fav Body Type: well tonned tanned

Comments:

Hi everyone. This is my first time here and i was captivated by the juicy stories and happening toilet in Singapore.I just want to share something inside me that I have been keeping.....I was at my ex-bf birthday BBQ whe his friends(a couple) called him p.They invited us to go over which is about 1am in the morning. As both of us are a bit tipsy, we agreed. Upon reaching there, the couple was showing us some japanese gay movies with young and smooth boys sucking off on the screen. I was turned on instant y. My ex-bf and I decided to take a shower together which he suck me off. When we get out, we proceed to the bedroom. Well you can imagine four guys on the bed, it was pretty cramp. Well the couple was pleasant looking. One was tanned and tonned. The othe is fair and look cute. They sleep inside nearer to the wall while my ex-bf sleep beside the fair guy and I was at the other most of the bed. As the liqour was going to hit my head, I heard some suction noises. When I turned my head I saw the tanned guy s cking my ex nipple and my ex was kissing with the fair one. To be contined....

04/30/99 08:34:36

Comments:

BW shut u lah.....you bloody pervert...so old already still so pervert...married rite?? hope your wife finds out.

04/30/99 08:29:13

Comments:

passing thru, when i say you are dense, you must really show it rite ? i dun care if Nepal was a toilet bowl,i has nothing darn well got to do with me,they call all eat shit for all i care. The most important thing is me n my ancestors,well the gist is they werent farmers nor were they labourers,unlike in your case. *sympathy* i shall not want to elaborate on my ancestry n doubt anyone want to know. so this is serves just to tell you that youre damn stupid. who cares about singapore/nepal or anyother place for that matter.the world around me can be shit for all i care as along i have got cold hard cash n living happily ... *tsk* yourself. for your info more than90% of nepalese are destitute ...hehehehhe but the other small percentage has more money than you can ever imagine..you ignorant fool.

04/30/99 08:03:55

Comments:

For your misguided knowledge or appalling lack of common decency, don't insult our forebears who built Singapore into this thriving metropolis. If you want to compare, what is Nepal? Nepal is among the poorest and least developed countries in the world. A riculture is the mainstay of the economy, providing a livelihood for over 90% of the population and accounting for half of GDP. While we may have descended from labourers, we have move way ahead but you are still a pathetic farmer boy by your own analogy. .tsk tsk tsk

04/30/99 06:36:00

Name: Jay's Mom

Comments:

"For your info i happen to be very secure about my heritage... You people are probably dense due to genetics being the decendants of labourers/coolies *puitz* how pathetic"

The lady protests too much, methinks.

04/30/99 05:13:32

Name: Sillyme

Comments:

Part 2 Well, PT invited me for a midnight movie. One of those from the Film Fest. At first I accepted it readily becuase it's so nice to get invited by him for anything and what's more, a midnite movie. I think it's so sweet of him. But since I've been so busy with my personal involvement, I've been so tired and had to work long hours again during the whole weekend. In the end, I had to call off our little date. Sigh! I don't know if he's disappointed. I felt so bad calling him up early in the morning to decline his offer. Wish I can go for another 'date' with PT next time...... there's this little touch that happened when i was travelling in his car, his finger brushed against my thigh when he was changing gear. Don't know if he did that on purpose or not. Hmmm......

04/30/99 04:11:38

Comments:

went through the postin again.....you all ARE REALLY PATHETIC pardon the repetitions. nothing else to say start talking about people's cock....etc etc......keekekekekekekekekkek really amusing..... wat ? you all went only to primary school rite....that explains the lack of intellect and culture. culture part more being the result , of as i mentioned in the earlier postin , being the decendants of labourers. ekekekekekekekek pls lah grow up look at your own postins n look whos the immature 1. *aiyah* ekekekekekekekek

04/30/99 04:03:03

Comments:

sheesh....*laffs* dense means dense nothing more to say about it...dunno since when i had vietnamese in me. *blur* kekekekeke ..pathetic rite people here see the bloody postin already also cannot get it right.......probably cannot read english that well...if not the person would have realised that i did 'realise' that this was not a personals page. but posted it anyways. wan to talk about ppl talk about yourself first..hor! For your info i happen to be very secure about my heritage... You people are probably dense due to genetics being the decendants of labourers/coolies *puitz* how pathetic.

04/30/99 03:11:11

Name: just-sex

Comments:

Hi all

no offence but i am begining to enjoy this drama betw J-D and the rest. (esp the part when J-D's "dad" join in the picture) in a way it shows what teens are thinking abt (eg some hate ah peks)

Golfnut

wow u are daring with a big D, just gotten the job and u start playing with the boss dick. hmmmm....kinda of remind me of my encounter with my sucking boss that i had posted way past in this BW. u r lucky too, what if u decided to suck th guy and the phone rang. what are u gonna explained to u boss that u have a dick in u mouth? regards

04/30/99 02:59:02

Name: Jay D's Mom

Comments:

To all on this guestbook,

Please give my son a break and forgive his tresspasses here on this board. As you can see from my son's posting on this board on 8th April,(where he mistook this board for a dating service and posted a personals ad)he is a mix breed of Napalese,Vietna ese and Chinese. All the while when he's growing up, he's never been able to fit in to either the Napalese, Vitenamese or Chinese community because of his looks and heritage.

I believe that he makes all these nasty racist comments here only as a preemptive strike against such comments that have been used upon him (overtly or covertly)his entire life. All this posturing and chest beating on this board is nothing more than h s way of over-compensating for his insecurity over his heritage.

04/30/99 01:22:51

Name: I hate JD!

Comments:

Well guys, its time to do some JUSTICE! Jay-D's (arrrgh! it feels obscene even typing this name!) real name is Jay Daniels and his e-mail is jdaniels@mailcity.com. Hope you find it useful, Malboroman!

04/29/99 19:59:03

Comments:

people here not so civilised after all huh ? *laffs* "chui tak lan,bo we kong" then start to talk rubbish,how pathetic. :) as for malboroman i wouldnt give you 1 min.... you so clever you come n find me lah. :) pathetic people...n for some idiots who think i come form nepal...think again....you people damn dense rite.....'aiyah' *laffs* you people really think i am pathetic and ugly rite? well you are right ,if that makes you happy and gets you off. *laffs* well yes the main reason y i even bother postin these 'bo lioaz' things here is bcoz i have nothing better to do. *laffs*

04/29/99 19:13:03

Name: golfnut

Comments:

Hi guys, Been a while since I log on to this board. Was feeling kinda restless so I decided to check what my buddies at BW were up to. Had been working real hard for the last couple of months and things are turning out real good. My boss is pretty proud of me. Speaking of my boss, I promised you guys many many moons ago that I will post a story on this board about a sexual encounter I had with him. Well here it is - hope you guys will have an enjoyable time reading it and forget bout what's been happening here in this board) and in Kosovo :) It all started in 1991 when I was introduced to Tom (my present boss). I knew he is straight but we hit it off immediately. We became real good friends quickly and he wanted me to join him. To entice me, he invited me to is company's corporate outing which involved a 4 days golfing trip to Malaysia. I agreed. Let me describe Tom first. He is kinda short (I have always been attracted to shorter guys) super cute (Teochew - pink butt and everything - I am not being racist ust tryin to be funny)very generous and charming - all those attributes I like in a man but cannot find. We went in a pretty large group - about 30 people. There were all kind of bigwigs there and they were mostly marketing people. The first day we checked into the Hyatt at Saujana Country Club. The first thing that strucked me when we checked into our room was that they have given us a double-bedded room - meaning we have a big king size bed instead of 2 single beds. Tom didn't seemed to mind so I didn't say anything. After golf in the afternoon we had a big dinner and lots of booze. We finally hit the sack at around 1 am. I was quite excited when Tom went to bed in his underwear (the disposable type - made of soft paper and thin elastic waist band). I did the same and after the snoring began (his) I started to explore. I fiddle with his groin here and there and after a while I felt his dick (at the 6 O' clock position) beneath his underwear hardening. I was too afraid to slipped my hand ins de his underwear so i just fiddle with his cock outside. It was real hard but it was not really big perhaps 4 to 5 inches (sorry guys i am 40 years old - ah pek as SOME people would prefer to call me, and imperial units measurement are more natural to me , but anyway I can't really tell as it was hanging down. I carried for a little more before I fell asleep myself due to the tiredness and the booze. I was quite sure he did not know what happened or else he would probably withdraw his offer to hire me : The next day we all went up to Awana Country Club at Genting. Nothing happened there since we were given a room with 2 single beds. I was starting to enjoy the company of Tom's colleagues. They were all real nice and friendly. On the final day, we ent down to KL and checked into the Shangri-la. Earlier, i was hoping that they might gave us a king size bed instead but I guess I had used up all my good lucks. There were 2 single beds in the room. In the night, there was a gathering with their colleag es from KL and as usual there were lots of free flowing booze. Although we have an early game the next morning, nobody cared. Tom told me later in the evening that another manager by the name of Heng would be bunking with us as there was some cock-up in t e room arrangement. The drinking continued into the lounge and at about 1.30 am. I had enough. I told Tom I was going to hit the sack first. I had drank a lot cause nothing was going to happen that night - what with 2 single beds and a guy I hardly knew oining us. When I reached the room, I noticed that nobody had ordered an additional bed. OK, the devil in me said. Let's make the best of the situation. I pulled the mattress of the bed closest to the window onto the floor. I then arranged the mattres next to the divan. When Tom slept next to me, I could grope him again. I also drew the curtains together so that the room would be in pitched darkness and the other guy would not see me when I groped around. I know, I know I was such a terrible and con iving person...... :) But hey, life is what you make it out to be. You gotta make things happen, right? After a cursory wash-up, I fell asleep almost immediately on the mattress on the floor. After some time, I heard the doorbell rang and I struggled to he door. Tom and the other chap were at the door and I think they were pretty drunk too. I went back to my mattress and promptly fell asleep again. Bad mistake. How to grope, grope when I am sleeping? But somehow at some point in the night I woke up it was pitched dark in the room and I had no idea what time it was. All I knew what that, oh shit, I had fallen asleep and Tom was sleeping on the divan near to me waiting to be groped...... :) I listened out for the heavy breathing before I slipped my and under the sheets to caress him. I had to explore slowly because I couldn't see anything. I slowly explore, encountering the side of his stomach first and then moving my hand slowly down his body, I felt his hips and the all too familiar thin elastic band of his disposable paper underwear. I stretched my arm a little and there was the fruits of my labour. I fondled it a little and was pleased that it was in the 12 O' clock position. I fondled and caress it a little but there was no reaction. After s me time, he turned onto the other side away from me. After some time again, he turned back on his back and I fondled him again. I thought his prick felt a little bigger his time but I wasn't sure. However, it was definitely not erect. I became a littl braver and started squeezing his paper covered prick a little harder. I even played with his nipple and balls. When I reached back for his dick I realised that it was DEFINITELY bigger this time though still not hard. A soft grunt then came from him a d he turned to his other side again. Shit, I was so closed to getting him erect and he had to turn away from me. After what seemed like an eternity, he turned back again. I was so horny I reached under the sheet for him again and this time HE WAS FULLY E ECT!! WO, MAMA MIA, his cock felt huge in the 12 O' clock position!! I started caresing his erect cock slowly. He was so big that his cock head was straing against the elastic waist band. I then tickled the underside of his cock head and I could feeled his cock jerked a little. As I tickled his cockhead again, it jerked a little more. Could he be awake?? Or could it be a involuntary reaction? I don't know and I was too into it to care. Here was Tom, a super cute and succesful Teochew guy, whose erect cock is straining against the waistband of his paper underwear and jerking a little when I squeeze him, what am I supposed to do next? Well the terrible and conniving me turned into a slu and I slipped my hand into his underwear to release him. At that moment, I told myself, fxxked it, I don't need his fxxking offer of a job, I rather feel his throbbing prick in my hand. And I did just that. I started by just holding his cock and fondli g it a little. It was huge, maybe 6 and a half inches long and thick as well. It felt much smaller when it was constrained at the 6 O' clock position. He cock was stiffening and jerking a little whenever I squeeze him now. I then abandoned all my fears nd sense of morality and started masturbating him. I felt so horny then, I was even thinking of sucking him later. All this while Tom was asleep or more likely pretending to be asleep when I was masturbating him. I masturbated him only for a minute or so hen would you belive, the DAMN phone rang. It must be the damn wake-up call. I immediately sprang out of bed to answer it hoping that it would not wake up the other guy and maybe I could buy more time and go back and finish masturbating Tom. It was a wak up call indeed but it from another manager wanting to speak to Tom to finalise the arrangements for breakfast and the transport to the golf course. What to do, I call out to Tom and I had a heart attack there and then when Tom got up from THE OTHER sing e bed to answer the call. OH MY GOD!!! I HAD BEEN CARESSING AND FONDLING AND MASTURBATING THE WRONG GUY THE WHOLE NIGHT!!!!!! Oh my god, oh my god, what am I going to do!!!!! Oh fxxk, how could I have made such a BOO BOO? Well, let me explain how I ma e that boo boo. First the room was in pitched darkness, I myself arranged it so. Secondly, why the fxxk did Tom, who invited me for the trip, not slept next to me. I had all along assumed (ya right i made an ass outta u and me)that Tom would and should e sleeping next to me. Thirdly, why the fxxk are all the men of this company wearing disposable paper underwear. Up till that trip, I have never known of anyone wearing that shit. So when I felt paper underwear, I thought it must be Tom. And lastly, To and the other manager, Heng, are about the same size and built. Heng, by the way, used to be a rugby player. Come to think of it, the different in size of the two cocks was not due to the positions they were in. I should have known better, but I guess I was just not cut out to be a slut. I did join Tom and had been with him since 1992. Heng is still around and I do bumped into him occasionnaly. There were no mention of what happened and I really thank and appreciate him for that. Both Tom and Heng ar happily married with kids, and Tom often worried why I am not attached. Well, thanks for listening. The encounter is true, and for those who knew me a little from my fiasco at Suntec City (half my age and half my weight), this episode is completely in- ine with my nutty life. Cheers and PEACE please.

04/29/99 15:17:08

Comments:

hi all,please let me apologize for my retarded son's behaviour,please understand that as a young boy jay-ded,had been sexually abused by a pig,thats why he is always full os shit becos he loved putting his tounge up a pigs ass,jay-ded is born mentally ha dicapped and the only thrill in life other than eating 10 day old shit is eating his old woman's blood stain sanitary pad,jay-ded is actually pathatic to even look at,his prick is so dead ,a crane can't even hold it up,i know cos i m his old man and i abuse him day and nite becos he is so ugly u would think everyday is halloween for him,pls forgive my ass licking,rat looking,shit slurping fxxking dumb ass son of mine,and son i will st ll abuse u............

04/29/99 15:01:29

Comments:

marlboroman, why waste your time trying to meet a sexually frustrated psycho. I bet he is very ugly and can't find any partners thats why he keep harping on only one thing that HE think is a plus - being 18 yrs old. We read about it in the papers everyday - frustrated people like who resort to all kinds of anti-social methods to get attention. he even made remarks about singapore, so why does'nt he go and bury is ugly stupid face in nepal from where he comes

04/29/99 12:40:36

Name: Malbroman

Comments:

Oh Jay D, I normally will not give a pyscho like you any of my time, but will make this an exception. I will offer you an open invitation to meet me in person. Please accept it. However, I truely and really belive you will be a chicken and back out. Be a AN and leave your e-mail address for us please. Please do not waste any of BW's pages. Lets us continue our fight in pvt. By the way, I am not as 'old' as you think I am. If you hate us so much why do you keep comming back? This will be my last posting to an bigot like you.

04/29/99 10:17:54

Name: Gary My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: big

Comments:

hi, have been reading some of your postings...find all of them great. I am not sure about myself as i am not exposed to gay action at all. I would loved too i guess, especially guys that are bigger in size. in fact, i am trying very hard to get my hands on so e tapes or VCDs that have good great gay actions. I need that quite badly. Wondering if anyone out there can let me view some?? email me if you have some, pls

04/29/99 03:18:55

Comments:

*laffs* looks whos the agitated raving lunatic.

04/29/99 00:30:07

Name: Sillyme My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: anything goes Your Fav Body Type: slim, smooth/slightly hairy

Your Nationality: singpaorean

Comments:

Okay, I just gotta say this to someone, anyone. There's this guy that'I've been keeping in contact for just about 3 years....the story goes like this....we came to accqauintance in 96 and was just chatting and chatting. nothing seriuos. then he started keeping in contact with me, even when i went ove seas for studies. been to his place once during lunchtime and he told me that his wife is working for microsoft. strange that i always hear that he has a wife but never saw her ever, not even a pic at his home. anyway, we continued to keep i touch. i'll have to say that i find his sex even though he's about 37 years old. there's this sexual rawness in him. I shall call him PT. Sometimes i would think about him and wank myself. couple of times we would border on sex but he only speaks about straight sex. i just played along with him. i think he's a very sexual guy. only yesterday, we went out to lunch again, he came and picked me up from my office. everytime we go for a meal, i just wish that he would drive me back to his place and have sex. whenever he walks, i would look at his butt and body. noticed that his n pples stick out hard. would love to suck on them. oooo...would love to hold and caress his body and have a good fxxking session, a wild hard fxxking time, i fxxking him and he spreading my legs in doggy style to fxxk me hard and plough my hole until the whole bed moves and i grab on the bedsheets, all done infront of the mirror and with a video camera recording us in action. it's so animalistic, it's raw and erotic. anyway, we 're still keeping in touch and whenever we talked, it stays safe. gotta go, will update again whenever there's progress.

04/29/99 00:15:00

Comments:

Well, I think this is going to be the last time I will post on what our resident imbecile has ranted. First observation, I think he's really very small (no prize for guessing where) and he has no choice but to resort to flaming other people to get himself off. Second observation, he is just plain jealous that he can't get it off with anyone (even the ah peks which he so calls everyone else), he has to take it out on us. From now on, I will choose to ignore his rantings. A rabid dog can bark all he wants, i the end, he will slink away with his tail between his legs. As for Jeff, I can't agree with you more. I am getting attention from a lot of guys, all very much younger than I am and they are definitely not desperate. And sorry if I have offended the sensi ility of the rest of the blowing wind readers with this posting.

04/28/99 23:40:01

Name: Aussie boy

Comments:

I was visiting Singapore last week, and here is my cruising story. I had read on this site about the Sogo/Raffles City shopping centre being a good cruising place on weeknights. Too right - even as I was walking in the main entrance I made eye contact with a good looking Indian guy. I didn't think much more about it, unt l a few minutes later I looked around and he was following me. I walked a bit further, then stopped and sat down. Soon he came up and sat down on the same seat. we continued the eye contact and soon he moved closer and we started talking. I noticed there ere quite a few other cruisers who looked at us jealously. Anyway, we chatted for a while, then went to Starbucks for a coffee, then I took him back to my hotel. He finally left about 5 hours later after some great action. He was slim and hard and dark, and with a very hairy chest. Boy could he suck cock! I am quite big, and most guys have to stop for breath and to rest their jaw, but this guy could deep throat me easily and non-stop. We 69'd for hours, fxxking each others mouths hard. His cock was slim, but quite long, and wet with pre-cum from the moment I unzipped his pants. We both shot our loads all over each other, then rested for a while and started again. We swapped phone numbers, so the next time I am in Singapore, I hope to see him again for another long hard session. If not, I will paya another visit to the Sogo!!

04/28/99 17:06:59

Name: Scout

Comments:

Hi Guys!!! here I'm again..though I dun write into BW too often but i am always here to read ur postings everyday. Okie..why dun we just skip JD's posting, dun read whatever he write, and dun retaliate him, sooner or later he will feel stupid if he keep p sting in but no one is responding. It takes 2 hands to clap, rite. Take Care guys and u too, BW.

04/28/99 16:30:20

Name: Wildkids My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: nil

Your Fav Body Type: nil Your Nationality: passby

Comments:

Deer (animal) Jay D you are stink pls leave, if we do have a voting here you are definitely out. We want back our peace & harmony. May god blessed you with long life.

04/28/99 15:41:09

Name: jeff

Comments:

well... such a long time i have not been here and someone's trying to stir up a storm... anyway, first... to everyone.. i am back.. for a while... ;p...well.. i know i will be fired for this but what the heck.... the day that person grow old and realise hat he is over 30, he might as well die then... who said men over 30 are not attractive?... my darling's over 30 and he is just the perfect man for me... and the regular gang who has seen us know i am not joking.... anyway, to that person, grow up will yo ?

04/28/99 15:24:54

Comments:

well, let us all ignore JayD becos HIS remarks are definately TOO crappy. period.

04/28/99 15:11:57

Comments:

youngguy...you stuff it too...for your info i am not depesrate for attention..but if it 'does it' for you to say n think so...fine by me. the only reason i bother continue postin is because i find these peoples remarks too crappy to ignore.

04/28/99 13:30:12

Name: youngguy

Comments:

wah Jay D, if you read the past postings, marlbroman is still a young guy. A number of the guys here are young and they all still got high market value, unlike you. I know because i met some already. I think you are deprived from sex. I see you desperate or attention. I agree with ken. Let us ignore this fool.

04/28/99 12:48:03

Comments:

people like malboroman n frens are just Ah peks tryin to make poplar the concept of not hating people their age...so as to benefit from the 'charity' given by younger guys (except me) but sadly a handfull of youngsters do 'spoil the market' (direct translatiom from hokkien) n go for old men.....but what to do if they want to degrade themselves. :)

04/28/99 12:41:59

Comments:

ehehhheh wats there to censor...then wheres the fun...n ken stuff it.

04/28/99 10:48:17

Name: ken

Comments:

If the webmaster doesn't want to censor JayD's postings, then we have the right not to read his hate messages. Lets all just try to ignore him. He can say what he wants, and if we just stop responding, he will stop too because all he wants is an audience. p>

04/28/99 03:57:41

Your Fav Sextivity: anything except s&m Your Fav Body Type: tanned lean bod

Comments:

part 2 of my threesome encounter. after we came, three of us just lay around for a quick nap, abt an hour later, i felt someone licking my dick and when i open my eyes, it was the other guy whom we invited, he was sucking hungrily at my dick making it hot and hard again, i turned over and gave my bf a deep kiss to wake him up while massage his soft dick, surprisingly his dick turned hard instantly . the other guy came over and kneel between us and tkae our cock one at a time, switching from one dick to another, that was hot!! then my lover whispered to me saying that he would like to try to have 2 dick in his ass, that idea instantly charged me up. so we took out the lube and start to lubed up our dick and my bf 's ass. i lay down while my bf start wnet on top and start to staddle me, my bf stopped when my dick head went in completely, then he asked the other guy to positioned behind him in doggy style . when he pushes his dick in , my bf cried out, while my bf take time to get used to the 2 hot dick in him, i can feel the ohter guy 's dick ubbing hard on the underside of my dick, it felt good. slowly my bf start to slidw himself down on me while the other guy start to push his hot dick more inside, finally 2 of our dick went completely inside, my bf start to move slowly but steadily, i can eel my dick being tigthen by my bf hot ass and the ohter guy hard dick rubbbing on mine, i felt so goood that i cmae instantly , shooting my hot cum inside my bf ass, the ohter guy apparently felt my hot cum flowing down his dick, that make him cum instan ly too,both of our hot juices flow out my bf ass, seeing that, he jerk himself off and he shot off on to my stomach. i began to like the idea of threesome!!! if u have anything to share abt 3some, do tell it over the board!!

04/28/99 00:25:24

Name: chri

Comments:

hi,you ask me regarding where to buy gay vcd.l know a guy who sell gay vcd in singapore.l think it a network from usa because other asian countries also got sell.the main company l heard is Dragon entertainment from usa.if you are keen can see the usa web site at http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/mansion/9990/men.html You can just e-mail to vcdboy@iname.com and state what countries you are from and they will contact your local distributor to send to you

04/27/99 07:50:42

Comments:

What Jay D said is very dangerous. Sure everyone have sexual preferance towards people we want to have sex with. But to label offensive names is totally unacceptable. What Jay D poasted may indirectly promote hate against races or people which the real da ger lies. Jay D, hate crimes are everywhere, the in just this month alone, the war against Kosovo is about hate, the bombings in london is againt Asians and blacks. A gay man was tortured to death in America was hate. Gays are generally unacceptabe and ' ated' by society, and who are you to 'hate' people of your own kind, For a gay to pass such remarks like the ones you did against other gays is totally uncalled for . You will soon grow old, wrinkled with saggy breast and have a beer belly, worse, you may need Viagra because you get old and cannot have an erection. How would you feel than?

04/27/99 02:51:40

Comments:

Actionkid .....watever....no comment..you very well know what i have to say about that...but hell what want to say has nohing got to do with you wat! :P you like old men...fine by me..it has nothing got to dowith me right....i am ust saying that i DUN li e OLDER MEN..is that a crime ..? watever...... Anyways has anyone heard about the a new gay sauna around the checkpoint ?? Colors has closed long ago...theres another ???? Spartacus is very shity the AhPeks there are REALLY "AH PEKS" like from 40 to 70 . Really horrible place...dirty,smelly etc. I think most people here know that right ? Y cant we have something better here in Singapore...like the ones you have in Bangkok without the sex cubicles of course! Maybe i would set one up in the future...heeheheheh.

04/27/99 00:20:25

Name: actionkid

Comments:

this is quite exasperating. JayD.. remember what you said about leaving other people alone if they dun like wat they're reading? We can all leave you alone but that will basically alienate you further. Please do not use this board to springboard your idea about old age and races and other negative views. Everyone is entitled to their own views, as you are entitled to your own. Can we respect one another instead of getting onto each other's throats? Life's tough as it is just by being gay. why complicate t ings.. I think BW has given this page a lot of freedom to grow. And there has been minimal censorship. Your views are fine enuff, but please respect the others who visit this page too. I have had my fair share of 'ah peks' by your definition. And you know wat? Those 30sumthing guys are among the best sex partners that I've had. They're matured and they sure as hell know how to give a young dude good hot sex. Of course, it helped that they also happen to be studly sexy fit dudes ;P.

I have my preferences. But I try not to impose on others. Let us be civilised here.

04/26/99 23:51:52

Comments:

Well, at least I am not a baby like you. Let us know when you take your foot out of your mouth.

04/26/99 17:38:21

Name: faustus

Comments:

"well yes i would grow old...one day n pigs would fly"

Good one, Einstein!

04/26/99 16:31:28

Comments:

that was supposed to be dun exactly

04/26/99 16:29:12

Name: Jay D My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: Not into bodies n into faces..probably bcoz i du exactly have a nice bod. Your Nationality: Multi National

Comments:

To : "passing thru' well yes i would grow old...one day n pigs would fly ....one day...blah....blah..blah you must be an Ah Pek right ? i consider anybody above 30 an Ah Pek. :P