Male HQ

From Bw Archives 37 : 17 May - 07 Jun 99

HendryTan

06/07/99 10:42:03

Name: Sam

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

hi! reemeber me guys!? well......i am gonna narrate a incident which took place not that long ago........i was at parklane shopping centre....i was in the arcade playing daytona . i inserted a dollar and waited for other challenges..then this really cool hunk came over and sat ext to me! he did not even look at me whereas i was just staring at him...i told myself that this is not the guy whom i wanted him to be..so the match started and i played..he was good in the game he won me . .. ....he then inserted an annother coin and w ited 4 other challenges ..i ran out off coins ..and i wanted to head home........ before leaving i gave the hunk one last look and procceede to the toilet ........the toilet on level 4 was known to be happening .thus i decided to check it out. Surprisingl there was on ONE!!.however i couldn't be less bothered .i just went to urinate.......i was wearing jeans which had buttons and not a zipper thus i had to open all the buttoons my cock drooped out off my underwear and it ejected urine...just then a hand c me from below and squeeze my balls. i was horrified and stunned.the hand then leaned forward and rubbeed my cock and licked my asshole. i spunned around and was shock to see the hunk.....i signaled for him to carry on.......he hugged me and carried me to cubicle and locked the door he sucked and sucked while i cum and cum..........the feeling was just sensational!..he then asked me to suck his and without hesistation i sucked ........his cock turned out better then his. a good 7 inches long hairy and dar .......i sucked and tasted his warm cum....before we knew it we were all naked and we hugged nad kiss for an hour despite the uncomfortableness in the cram cubicle .....then i he took out a condom and put it on .i stopped him and told him that i was not r ady ........he then understood me and licked all the cum off my body. we wore our clothes and lastly in the process gave each other a long slimy and "groouchy" french kiss..he then bust the toilet door open and hurried out! what a way to end a process and i did not even find a way to contact him...... silly me!

06/07/99 07:48:12

Name: gattach

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Oh well�� I have nothing to do��. so here��s the second and more juicy part.

I finally gave him a call�� and we agreed to meet at his place�� he stayed at Bishan but I was there in a jiffy! When I was there, I was glad when he said that his mum had ju t left the place�� phew!

We went straight to his tv room��. it was a nice room�� air-conditioned, with a big sofa bed, a tv and all�� we went to the bed straight away and quickly stripped��. at first, we were just lying around and enjoying each other �s body�� he was definitely muscled�� his chest was really big and nice�� so nice to sleep on��so hard and all�� his arms were so big�� they look bigger than my thighs��. haha�� ok, not that big�� but he was big�� a pity is that he��s not that well endowe down there��. but it��s ok�� I dun mind the size��

Very soon, he asked me if I wanted to watch a video and he put on a Mexican gay vcd.�� I must say, it was a very nice show and I wanted to look for similar p--n to this day but in vain��. The video d d it��s job well and we were both very hard very soon�� he gave me a quick head job and asked me if I wanted to fxxk him.

I agreed quickly and he took out a condom and put it on for me�� he also took out some lub and wet his hole�� I put my condomed ockhead at his hole and without any warning, pushed the entire thing inside�� he screamed in pain!

I was apologetic but was quickly down to the business��. He was in the doggy style and I was pumping hard�� after some time, I decide to try the long st okes and I immediately regreted! No sooner that I pulled my 6 incher ¾ out, the room was filled with shit smell�� I gave a quick check and was disgusted��. I quickly jam my cock back in and quickly work to cum. I would have gone soft but I was horny and the video was still playing plus, the most hunky guy was on all fours begging me to fxxk him! How can I stop!?

I cummed into the rubber soon and we quickly disposed off the condom�� he burned some oil and the room was quickly rid of the disgustin smell��. we went back to the video and he was massaging me�� this quickly work me to a second erection and I wanted to have it serviced again��

He sucked at my cock for sometime but quickly decided to give me and handjob instead�� he lubed my dick w th some oil and was quickly playing with it�� while I was watching the p--n�� he was watching my dick��. I came again in a short while��. I washed up to get rid of the oil and went back to lie naked with this hunk again��

He got rid of the p--n soo and he decide to watch a serious movie instead�� I refused and wanted to leave but he wanted me to stay longer�� he massaged my buttocks and played with my ass crack and cheeks and soon he was trying to play with my hole�� I refused to let him play thoug and was off and away some 20 minutes after the massage.

On the way back, I decide to pay junction 8 a visit as I heard about the toilets there and I decided to see if I can catch some action��. I found the infamous toilet soon but was rather disappoi ted with the cubicles�� no holes and no action�� I went over to the urinal ��rooms�� and at the second ��room��, there was a slim guy standing at the urinals. He has his pants down to his knees and was playing with his dick there�� I went over to look and decide to show him my dick as well�� my cock was hard very soon watching him playing with himself and he quickly has his hand over to jerk me off��. The jo was interrupted twice by a man who was trying to catch some action�� and so when the man left the s cond time, I cummed quickly and left�� I kinda felt sorry for the slim guy but then again, he would have no problem finding more action there�� ;p

Ok�� there you go��. Three times in a day�� tired and all, I took the train back home satisfied�� waiti g for my next session of fun��. And you can wait for my next story!

06/07/99 05:50:41

Name: just-sex

Comments:

BW did u receive my mail? pls reply to above address, tks

Back to normal transmission......

06/06/99 04:43:25

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

Sg Boy Homepage

----------------

Declaring 302 in the SAF. Read about it on Sg Boy Homepage at http://www.geocities.com/westhollywood/heights/1554/

Extremely useful if you are going for the medical tests (for those who have served their NS, it's still worth reading).

Sg Boy Hotbods

--------------

Presenting french supermodel.

Check him out at Sg Boy hotbods gallery.

06/06/99 02:45:32

Name: peter

Comments:

I have always been a top all my life. The only time I allowed someone to try to enter me I could not take the pain. This was 10 years ago. I recently went to KL for a 2 day trip and met up with two guys from the chat room. One was an insurance sales man and another has his own business.I did not realise how good looking the businessman was until I met him and it was lust on first sight! We had the usual licking, rimming and sucking in any positions possible - the three of us. The businessman was very well endowed, with a 7'' dick..and the insurance agent has a nice pecker. I could not get enough of the big dick, sucking and holding it cl se to my dick and rubbing it against mine, which is also of a respectable size, 6''. In the heat of passion, the businessman wanted to fxxk me, and while I pleaded with him not to, I guessed I did not resist it too forcefully either. After seemed like hou s of rimming my ass, he declared that I was ready for his conquer. I was nervous because I remembered the pain from 10 years ago, and this guy has such a big tool. We positioned ourselves with the agent lying on his back, I was above him on all fours, wit the agent sucking my dick. The businessman enetered me from behind. When the head was pressed against my hole, I instinctively tightened my hole...and he asked me to relax. He licked it more and used one, then two fingers to explore and loosen my hole. T at alone coupled with the sucking by the agent was enough to send my load off! Then he tried again, this time holding my pelvic firmly and aiming his dick at my hole. With one swift and forceful push he was inside me. I felt such a sharp pain I almost fai ted and I pushed forward so hard, I thought my agent friend was going to get choked to death. I begged the businessman to just hold still and not move, and he obliged, stroking my bedside ever so gently. The pain subsided and you know what.....the feeling of fulfilment with a dick in your hole, pulsating was the greatest feeling I had ever felt. I asked him to continue to stay till, but pulsate his dick, and mine oh mine, coupled with the sucking, it was simply heavenly. The he started his thrust, ever so ently but always with a firm push when he entered, the feeling was indescribable, I screamed, I cried (tears of joy) and I asked him to fxxk me, fxxk me, fxxk me......... After that, we exchanged position, and I fxxked him, while the agent rimmed my ass. Doing sandwiched was not easy to coordinate, but we tried with the agent pushing his pecker into my hole and the three of us tried to move in rythem. We had so much fun do ng it. Well, I now know why there are so many bottoms out there.....I am now one too!!!

06/06/99 01:04:18

Name: sillyme

Comments:

It was in 97 when I was at the Stadium, Kallang. There was this chinese guy sitting there after a shower and having only a towel covering his lower half but not wrapped around. He has this beautiful thai look, you know, the type typically found on the web. Slender and toned and crew cut hair. Our eyes met for awhile then he closed them so I went to pee. Coming back, he as still there with his legs slightly apart and he saw me looking at him. Tight little nipples. I kept staring at his crotch. then he removed his towel and a soft cock hung there. He rubbed alittle and I got the message. I went over and knelt down to suck him. Smell of fresh after-shower and his cock sprang to life. Slender and uncut, I pulled his skin all the way back, revealing a red head. I sucked an sucked and played with his nipples. Then I stopped to check if there's anyone looing at us. He was too. then I was slurping and going crazy sucking his shaft all the way down and licking his balls as well. He as graoning and moaning and wriggled but I held his tight. when his groans became louder, he wanted to push me away but I continued and he came and shot unto my face, me still sucking and polishing his shaft and balls, squeezing every little juice from them. He then thanked me and I went to wash my face with the smell of his cum in my senses. As he was dressing, I admired his toned tan slender body from a distance. He must have p

06/05/99 16:23:31

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

The stadiums a pretty steamy place, especially the shower rooms.Some 3 weeks ago I was there after a short jog and work out.As I hit the shower rooms it was pretty quiet.Noticed two well built guys taking a shower.I entered the cubicle beside them and sta ted soaping myself.As I turned I saw one of them come out and towel himself.He had a very nice body and an enormous tool.I stood there with the shower running drooling.He turned and smiled at me.As I turned and showered I suddenly felt these pair of stron hands caressing my sides.He then lowered them and started to spread my legs apart.Before I could resist I felt his wet hot tongue along the crack of my bum, he started rimming me as I stood in the shower.I turned round and started soaping him and caressi g him as well.We kissed and I started sucking his hard nipples.Just then we noticed this young guy standing beside our cubicle.He was a little chubby but had a handsome face.He stood there looking, he was dripping wet and had only a towel on but he was ob iously jacking off!We smiled and he joined us in the cubicle after glancing sideways to make sure no one else was around.We didn't feel safe so we ended up in a nice small room in 81 where 3 hours or pure wet sex took place.69, 96 then 696.Having two wet ungry bodies beside me was indeed an exhilarating experience especially when they made me stand and one sucked me as the other rimmed me.We later exchanged positions.I can still recall the fresh smell of their huge cocks and the sweet taste as I ran my to gue over their hard purple cockheads.

06/05/99 15:12:23

Name: Anakin Manstalker

Comments:

EPISODE 2: coming to this Bulletin Board near you this Christmas...... may the horniness be with you.

06/05/99 12:56:56

Name: Jason My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Sex

Your Fav Body Type: sexy Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

More stories please!!!

06/05/99 03:24:11

Name: Anakin Manstalker

Your Fav Body Type: fair, smooth, cute

Comments:

EPISODE 1: Finally, I met this pen-pal from Hongkong. He was here for a holiday. After a long day of sight-seeing, we were back in his hotel room. We took shower together; laughed and played as the hot water splashed our bodies and inundated the room with steam. We dried each other off and went onto the bed. We grabbed each other for warmth. This soon produced hard-ons for both of us and I forgot about trying to save myself from his roaming hands. We played and kissed, and tried to learn as much a out each other body. I got up to my knees and proceeded to kiss and lick him all over. When I got his cock, he grabbed my hair roughly and wanted to take control. Of course, I let him as he's simply irresistable - fair, smooth, boyish.. I grabbed his ss and let him fxxk my mouth. Although he was a bottom, I will just let him have what he wanted. And he did. I kept using my tongue and mouth on him until I felt his knees shaking. I turned him around and placed kisses on his back, using my hands in f ont gently caress his chest and cock while he wateched in the mirror. He reached for a condom and handed it to me. I carefully rolled it onto myself and he put a small amount of KY on his ass. He turned around and knelt across my lap, carefully positio ing himself over me. He put one hand on my shoulder to staedy himself and aimed my cock at his tight ass with the other. He slowly lowered himself onto it and once the head was in, he wrapped his arms around me and slid down, taking the rest of me insid . He then warpped his legs around my waist and I began to fxxk him slowly. As I looked down on his sweaty face, I saw his eyes closed and his mouth moving, forming words that had no sound. We kissed as I continued my slow and steady thrusts. It was he who moved and assume the doggy-style on all fours. I reached over to his cock but he moved my hands away. He began to move his hips back to meet my thrusts and I pick up the pace. I wanted this to last forever. He lowered his head onto the pillow and leaned over him, letting my hips to do all work. Hard and fast stroked that seamed to drive through him all the way to the floor. He laid down flat with his legs spread and I let go. I gave him all the strength I have. Harder and faster I fxxked him, until I heard him start to cry out. I turned us over on our sides and jack his hard prick to same rhythm that I was using on his glory hole. He started to shake and then let go with a scream and cover the bedsheet with load after load of his hot juice. Watching this happen sent me over the edge and with one final thrust, I planted my cock deep in his ass. I exploded and wave after wave shot through me and I thought I might pass out. But then everything came back into focus. I wrapped my arm around hi and slept with myself still inside him......... (to be continued)

06/05/99 00:49:02

Name: Ken My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: High high

Your Fav Body Type: fit fit Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Anyone got experiences at National Stadium shower rooms to share???

06/04/99 18:44:59

Name: CuTEGUY My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: cute

Comments:

CuteGuy looking for CuteGuy to have a CUTE relationship for longterm or CUTE term. only the Cutes need apply!!!!

06/04/99 16:44:31

Name: patrick

Comments:

any one know which is the hottest gay chat room on the net? I am new here and need to chat with interesting guys in Singapore.

06/04/99 11:58:16

Name: Dick

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hi, This message is for ACTION!!! , who wrote two months back that he would write about his latest encounter in Forad Beach/Road. As he is back we will all like to hear of your lastest update on the Ford Baech Her from you soon Action!!!?

06/04/99 04:50:16

Comments:

err,like viewmaster, i love to watch some action.

anyone share the same fetish or anyone loves having people watching? i would love to see.

please mail me.... thank you

06/03/99 17:45:18

Name: Mckay

Comments:

HI guys!!!!!!!! Action!!!! Great to see you are back...for a while? :PP Anyway, let me post a great story after such a long departure :) I miss this page! Yesterday while at T.*.S.C, I came out of the B1 toilet and as I was walking in the narrow corr dor where the phone booths were, I noticed a hunk walked pass me. I'm sure it was good, I decided to turn and give a better look, I thought I'm not too bad either, somehow, I dared him to look back at the same time -- and we looked at each other :PPP Ob iously he's heading to the toilet...I just came out from there, there's nothing good, and I'm sure he'll come out in no time. He's really good, model looks, hunk, nice body and tanned and boy, IS HE fxxkING CUTE OR WHAT! I have to grab it, after all, Ri hard Fish (Ally Mcbeal) said men are given a handle for women to grab...in this case, for us to grab! I went to the entrance of the toilet where there are phones too, and I pretended to queue for it. Soon enough, he came out and he saw me, he looked rat er delighted, so was I :) I followed him and he turned and looked back again and led me to a warehouse lift. We went in and got to B3 only to discover a bunch of construction workers when the lift door opens!!!!! Nevermind but the funny thing is the li t wouldn't go up anymore when we try to press the 1st floor! We're so stuck and the door just keep closing and opening....(I really wonder what the construction workers think abou us!!! ) :P No choice we approach one of the workers and he told us only ca go to B1 or 3rd floor!!! fxxking lift! Nevermind, we went back to B1 and this time in the lift, he came over and we french kissed for a brief moment...what a nice gesture :) He got to rush and meet a friend so I asked for his contact, but he was hesita t...but instead, gave a time and place to meet me and I agreed. We met near my home place at noon, and he sure turned up!!! He treated me to lunch and went to my place. My Dad was still in when he was here, so we read papers in the room and listened to music, ocassionally, he'll just come foward and we'll just kiss and nibble all over with my tank and undies still on -- he's really a sweet guy. After my Father left, the animal in is us unleashed!!! What followed were 2 solid hours of great sex! We ki sed and kissed and fondle for a long time...taking things ever so slowly, now that's lovemaking ok! :P He's got a nice dick...7inch, thick and slender! I love it!!!! If it was not that big, I would have let him enter...but he was considerate enough tel ing me he will not do it, coz he knows that he's going to hurt me! Isn't that sweet!???? He likes to rim and I liked being rimmed, so that makes us complimentary as he claimed :PP He really rimmed the living daylights out of me!!!! My, does he know ho to swirl his tougne around and he can even trust with it, I was so helpless and I jerked myself...this is too good to be true -- a hunk with good looks, body, personality and who is also a good rimmer! He couldn't put his whole thing into it, so he just put his cockhead in and out as we jerked off at the same time...we came loads! Well, there are other details, but I'm really lazy to type everything out lar... :P At the end, we showered together and kissed more and snuggle onto the bed and slept for a hile ... :) When he left, he told me he's attached (who cares!) and he just gave me his email address. It's ok, I think good things like this dun happen everyday and even if it is JUST ONCE...it's enough :)

06/03/99 16:18:28

Name: Desmond

Comments:

Sorry for this disturbance again. A 25 yo Chinese executive is a looking for a room to rent or a flat to share. Good behaviour assured. Appreciate reasonable rental and decent flatmate(s). Pls e-mail with details. [Thanks for those who responded to my pre ious notice. Seriously considering some of your offers.]

06/03/99 09:41:32

Name: Viewmaster My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sporean

Comments:

Not quite on topic ... but anyone here willing to let me watch? I'm quite a voyeur - not need to play along (although if you need an extra hand or whatever here and there, I can surely help) but I love to watch ...

06/03/99 09:11:30

Comments:

Well Anonymous, to answer your question.....it happens to me about 1 every 20 or so people that I fxxked. So far when I was fxxked, I was clean. And when I tried fxxking without a condom, even though I stopped that practice a long time ago, I was fortu ate enough not to have shit coated dick happening to me. Come to think of it after that, that's one of the reason why I always use a condom now. The smell of the rubber also excites me as it triggers my mind that it's fxxking time.

06/03/99 08:55:46

Name: actionkid

Comments:

sheesh.. big pecs, smooth muscular legs, super stud.. hahaha! wat's next? Brad Pitt lookalike??? puhleeease... credit me with more substance, can? for the record, those traits dun exactly fit my description...

to those newbies.. welcum. And sillyme.. I think u're doing a fine job sustaining this page. But dun get too melancholic about affairs of the hearts. It's a tuff world out there but I'm sure u'll find someone soon enuff. And as for the fxxking bit, dun tr it unless u're sure of it. and those who are sure of it will know how to take care of the shit. PEACE!!

06/03/99 04:23:40

Name: iwonder

Your Nationality: sp ch

Comments:

hi, was at changi airport 2june 4-5pm just wandering about t2 viewing gallery. there were a few groups of students studying (one consisted of three plu's soft-wrist types in a corridor - left them be) and other visitors around. nothing else until i looked mo e closely. then, there was this really decent looking young guy (abt 1.6m) wearing a deep purple polo t (untugged) with dark khaki cargo pants n carrying a purple knapsack. he was standing at the railing behind the full length window eating a burger and t en after that just staring out at this sia 747 and only very occasionally did he glance to his sides. once though, our eyes met ever so briefly, and i must say that before i surfed upon this site recently, i did not know about the extent of cruising or i s techniques, etc, so during that fleeting moment the greatest rush of thrill suddenly filled my whole being and it sent a feverish flush to my face and ears. the excitement unfortunately was too overwhelming and i failed to react ie smile at him, wave, s y hi, fall flat on my bloody face or whatever we "cruisers" as supposed to do. geez no good for the heart man. anyway, this really neat looking cause of my fumble did not look my way long enough to notice the mess. he just turned back to look at the plane either he thought iwas tr8 or ha no interest in me but i was too exhausted to try anymore. i staggered off and watched him from a distance until my other str8 friends called me away. i have this very strong feeling that this mr deep purple is a plu. so u til i learn more about cruising and controlling flushes, i for now, hope that mr dp will come onto this bb and leave me a possibility to contact him. whew!!!

06/03/99 03:26:23

Name: Anonymous

Comments:

Big pecs and smooth mascular legs? Actionkid a super stud? Anyone saw him in person?

06/03/99 03:13:27

Name: Anonymous

Comments:

Regarding about Blurr and sillyme posting: I want to know how often does this occur (shit on dick/condom thingie) for the croozers you screwed? How about the people at places like spa and bathhouses? Isn't the pool gonna filled with shit scum? Anyway, shit desposits will still be left behind in the rectal area even if you after you shit. I had seen tubing products which is used for poking into the arse for cleaning these desposits. Never done anal b4. Just wondering.

06/03/99 01:59:38

Comments:

Blurr, Simple solution to your messy question. The fxxkee has to empty his bowels first and make sure it's really clean. One way is to insert a finger in and then you'll know. sometimes by finger fxxking oneself first, it's one way of finding out. Yeah, I've fxxked guys before and found my condom coated with that thing. But sometimes it's unavoidable. Sorry to say that. It's the responsibility of both parties concerned to make sure both have a pleasant fxxking time. As for toilet sex, hmmm....there's hardly any place for proper cleaning before action. That's why sometimes I encounter sour smelling dicks which I decline to touch. I'm there to have sex and not to be a cleaning agent. But I don't do toilet sex anymor . just not my thing now even though I had my fair share of enjoyment.

06/02/99 23:31:51

Name: Caiceng

Comments:

Anyone ever attended an orgy?

06/02/99 16:33:31

Name: busybody

Comments:

To all those posting msg here, do not send more than once when u c the server bz msg after u have clicked 'I'm Done'. Your msg wld have been accepted the 1st time.

06/02/99 12:12:26

Name: blurr???

Your Nationality: chn

Comments:

I always have this problem. I feel turn-off when I fxxk someone and found my condom is full of shit. Those who goto pools,public toilets,parks, where would you go to clean yourself before the action? Anyway, how does one clean his ass? Putting his finger into it??? Any advise, please?

06/02/99 05:19:17

Name: Dennis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Bi-top searching for info on men-to-men massage in S'pore. E-mail me pls. Tks a million!

06/01/99 17:51:33

Name: Scout

Comments:

Anyone have info about this hunk- Mike Wiluan, the one from the ec advertisment and who appears in tonite's sitcom..guess I am attrated to him..=0P

06/01/99 16:42:27

Name: cj My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Lean, fit, str-looking

Comments:

Hi, Like some tips on where to get inexpensive men-to-men massage in S'pore. Some place where you get to do it completely naked (they make you put on shorts in some places, some are not so private and others always cover you up in sheets and towels) I like th kind of massage where there's plenty of skin contact and sensual-kneading. How are the masseurs and are they gay-friendly ? You can e-mail me to be discreet. Thanks !

06/01/99 14:59:01

Comments:

Yeah, I know, I've suddenly stopped posting my little experiences. Why? Well, first of all thanks to those who complimented me on the postings. I've been feeling rather down lately, down. shitty and sitting on the fence. Met this guy I was looking for thru this BB some 1 week ago. We actually met once in 97. Much was rekindled in me for him. I really grew to be fond of him but I'm alrady attached. Sigh! But this new found guy's been very fitting for me, calms me down and is gentle in his words yet lively and really cheers me up. I went over to his place for a night and I really enjoyed my time with him. It was so nice chatting with him and finally sleeping in each other's arms. I felt that our emotions melted together. But yesterday, he told me that he's contemplating droping out of the circle if things get too depressing for him. My heart sank. I became quiet. It's too obvious. But he caught me. He always catches my hidden feelings. He's such a sensitive guy. But I won't tell him that my heart sank because it's of no use. i can tuely say that hes 1 of the other 2 whom I really adore and was on the verge of falling in love with, madly in love with. But as with the other one, he just broke my heart again. Sigh! I'm so depressed at the moment so pardon me guys if you've been waiting for any of my postings. there won't be any for q

06/01/99 14:43:42

Name: A.C.

Comments:

To the guy in white singlet n grey bermudas. We met at the RV pool on 1June at 630pm n i was attracted by u. Hope 2 hear from u if u happen 2 read this. From the guy in business attire.

06/01/99 14:11:58

Name: New Boy

Comments:

To this guy who was at YCK swimming complex on 1 Jun 99 from around 2.30 pm to 4.00 pm. You were swimming at the big pool wearing a purple swimming trunk and blue goggles. You were medium built. We took a few glance at each other but ...... If you are the guy, pse email me. I'm keen and interested to know you.

06/01/99 10:11:54

Comments:

Is that really the real AK who posted that?

06/01/99 08:26:23

Comments:

urrgh.. the server did it again. sorry for the extra trash, BW!

06/01/99 08:21:21

Comments:

busybody seemed to have hit a pretty good nail.. ;) yeah yeah.. i know i have not been here for a long time and it is nice to see so many new people and everyone having a good time somewhat. To those who were waiting for some of my earlier sexcapades... we l.. I'm sorry.. but been kinda tied up with lots of stuffs. Still, I am back.. almost.. and just thot I'd share a bit of my escapade the past weekend...

yep.. I finally made that gay pilgrimage to BKK.. the city of angels. And I have to say, I fell in love with it instantly. The people were great, the food was cheap and wonderful, the shopping was way cool and I had a generally fine time.. despite the fac that I was accompanied by bunch of str8 frens.. guys and girls.. It is a lovely city and great for a quick weekend getaway...

But the highlight of it all was when I went over to the a-go-go boys show. It was by pure luck that I was led to it. My frens went as well and we were immediately swamped by some of the loveliest gams around. Aside from the looks, they had this sweet 'inn cence' and determination to satiate your needs..;P Two guys came to me.. dunno why. And they were massaging me as I watched the shows on stage. It was a wonderful feeling. One of them appeared to be smitten with me.. as I was to him as well. And I guess I knew then that that's the one I'm gonna take out... if ever. As he went on stage for his performance, he'd keep a lookout for me and would always smile whenever I acknowledge his looks. Initially, it was awkward.. I didn't think it right for me to 'buy' a person out like that. And I told him so. But he was determined and asked me to come back again the next nite.. I only smiled and shook my head...

But of course, lust overcame me and I snuck out and went back on my final nite. And well.. he was the first person to greet me. I was alone and it was late.. apparently, he waited for me...

The rest of the nite happened in a daze. I paid 200bahts for his release and thereafter, we went to one of sidewalk cafes. We drank and chatted. He was great company, despite his spattering English. I guess I wasn't particularly horny and was merely enjoy ng the company. Furthermore, I had frens waiting for me in my hotel. Thus, after an hour or so, I took out some money for his tip and was preparing to go back. But he held my hand. He hesitated a while before finally asking me to stay on with him. And he eturned me the 800baht tip I gave him and told me to use it to book for a hotel room instead. Umm.. I guess I was a little taken aback.. but as I looked at him with his lovely eyes and boyish smile with the body of a bronzed lean athletic stud, I simply m lted and gave in.

We went to this rather seedy hotel.. which charged by the hour. And we had the most passionate sex.. one that I have not experienced in a looong time. It was as though our worlds were let loose the moment the door closed behind us. We showered together an as he gently soaped my naked body, he'd give me the gentlest kisses. We went over to the bed and he hugged me tight, held my hands and gently explored me with his hungry tongue. I guess I had forgotten the reason why I enjoyed gaysex so much until then. . We had great sex.. even verging on making love. And after the first round, he fell asleep on my chest.. like a sweet lil baby. As I lay there, I guess a lot of thots flew through my mind. It was easy to 'fall in love' under such an environent. I was int xicated by the attention and the lust. But my feet were firmly rooted and I thot.. yeah.. he's doing it for the money and I'm here for the fun. But I also felt a little sadness. I gave him a gentle peck on his head, which kinda woke him up. And he gave me a kiss again... which then went on to the full works.. a second cumming..;P

It was tough to let go.. but it was a fling nonetheless... After finishing up the full 2hours (the landlord kinda knocked on our door as we were in the midst of the third round..;P).. we showered, got dressed and left. We were both quiet. I guess I did no want to talk either. As we stood by the road, I insisted that he take the rest of my tip.. about 500baht.. but he only took 100.. for his cab fare back. We bid our goodbyes, and he gave me a quick kiss before going into his cab.

which got me thinking... aren't these guys supposed to do it for the tips? What happens if they do fall in love with the guys they sleep with? And I wonder if his mamasan will ask him for my tips or sumthing...I can only fathom the complications... It mus 've been difficult.

And we thot we had it tough.

I came back safe.. knowing that I've still got my normal life to lead. Live for the moment and guard my involvements... a conscious choice on my part. Maybe I'll see him again. Maybe he'll forget about me. Maybe there was really nothing extraordinary that happened.. But, hell... for those few hours with him, he gave me heaven.. ;)

I know that this posting does sound a bit sappy.. but.. well... it IS a NO ATTITUDE board here.. just figured it'd be fine for me to just scribble my story here.

06/01/99 07:50:02

Name: Rachel Harmony

Comments:

hi faustus thanks for your feedback....just only my views...sorry if it upset you. to answer your question...what about "a group of Malay boys" or "a group of Indian kids". Apart from anything, ethnic is used totally wrongly to refer to dark-skinned people...just look up a dictionary...I may be anal retentive, but even a small seed of r cism will become a tree. You see, "ethnic" strictly speaking means, sort of "racial", like when we say "The Chinese make up the largest ethnic group in Singapore" or something like that. It is also used in some contexts to mean "primitive" or "tribal", li e when we say "This season the look is very ethnic". It is an English term used to distinguish between "civilised" and "barbaric" , and has very racist overtones... So...when we say we saw a bunch of ethnic hooligans in Singapore, is it not even a tad rac st??..and it takes no effort to find an alternative..thats all. If we dont care about things on this level, it can only get worse...put it this way...anal retentive...well, it means I'd rather keep the shit in than shit on someone else. haha! anyway, peace, brother....dont get mad ok?

05/31/99 12:41:22

Name: busybody

Comments:

Hmmm, has BW gone to BKK over the weekend for his fun there? The board seemed to b haywired wif so many multiple postings...n has actionkid gone to BKK wif him??? hehehe...

05/31/99 11:14:43

Name: faustus

Comments:

BW, sorry for the multiple postings, the server gave me some strange error/busy message and I did't know what happened. Please delete the extras. Sorry to everyone else who had to scroll through all that.

05/31/99 04:44:00

Name: faustus

Comments:

Hi Rachel Harmony, whilst I respect your right to hold such opinion, I find your overly politically correct attitude annoying.

It was quite obvious that the poster did not intend on making racist remarks and the term 'ethnic' may just be a loose and convenient term to refer to a group of youth with darker skin. If you see such a group of youth and you don't want to be so verb se as to refer to them each and every time as 'youths with darker skin', what term would you have used to acurately describe what you saw.

When people make obvious racist remarks like the ones made several weeks ago, I'll join you in the condemnation of these remarks. However, the way you disect that one innocent and casual word, just to start a witchhunt in the name of political correct ess is something I find reprehensible and a little anal retentive. You fly the banner of 'peace', 'equality' and 'political correctness', but it is exactly this kind of over-sensitivity that sows seeds of discord between races.

05/30/99 16:55:04

Name: Rachel Harmony

Comments:

Hi Raffles City Cruiser....gotta be careful when you use the word "ethnic"...Singapore has many ethnic groups....so what do you mean? the chinese are also an ethnic group as are all the different types of europeans. I'm just worried you are trying to insi uate, like, primitive, "native", ie, "dark-skinned people"...it is very politically incorrect! so be careful, we are a peaceful , hopefully equal, multiracial society...must use words that dont offend.....peace!! :) )

05/30/99 14:39:08

Comments:

05/30/99 14:28:44

Name: ken

Comments:

Did anyone catch the screening of Cinderalla this evening on TV? The prince was prtrayed by this asian hunk called Paulo Montalban. Heard he is Filipino. And what a bod too! Anyone have more info on this hunk?

05/30/99 14:22:51

Comments:

As I was driving down this deserted lane around Tanjong Pagar, which was famous for cruising, I saw lots of hunks waiting to be picked up and boy they are cute!!! I wonder why then do they have to wait to be picked up or maybe they are for sale?

05/30/99 13:07:33

Name: Jay Daniels

Comments:

hihi saw in amc forum a postin about a disco located in cineleisure orchard....organizing a guys nite starting 6/6/99. i cannot remmember the name of the disco but i heard the nite is themed 'dj station' anybody heard the same from other sources??

05/29/99 17:52:44

Name: Desmond

Comments:

I know this is not exactly the right place for this. A 25 yo very decent executive is looking for a room to rent/flat to share from/with other decent guy(s). Good behaviour assured. Those with genuine offer pls e-mail me. Thanks.

05/29/99 15:37:50

Name: ken

Comments:

yes, i would like to know where all the toilet cruising and shopping centre cruising has gone to? anyone care to enlighten?

05/29/99 15:24:15

Name: RafflesCityCruiser My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: All sorts of stuff

Your Fav Body Type: older GWMs Your Nationality: S'porean LAH!!!

Comments:

What happened to Raffles City? I was there on Sat night and it was deserted!!!! Nothing but a bunch of ethnic hooligans blasting the place at the atrium with localised versions of retro music. WHERE ARE ALL THE HUNKS/STUDS?!?!?!?

05/29/99 09:36:42

Comments:

Check this out!

05/29/99 04:47:45

Name: Kaizer Soze

Comments:

This reply is mainly to Spicey Cat, but I hope other people will tell me what they think. I believe that this is a cruising-themed message board. I am led to believe this by the content on the referring page, as well as to the hyperlink up at the top tha reads "post your story". I suspect, therefore, that unsolicited posts about the field of music are off-topic, and irrelevant. I find such posts annoying. I do not think it is right that you should tell me that _I_ should be the one to just scroll past h s entry, when _he_ is clearly the one who is in the wrong by posting those posts to a cruising-themed message board. I am all in favour of promoting harmony and tolerance and NO ATTITUDE, but I think that it has to work both ways - e.g. anyone posting her should try to stay within the "rules" of the board and not post unsolicited information. Yes, I also realise that this post is about as off-topic as marlbroman's posts usually are. To make it less so, I have a question (and if you guys think it's a stup d question, I'm sure you won't hesitate to let me know). I'm a complete novice to the whole cruising thing (and I admit the stories here are giving me the incentive to go out and try it) ... but does anyone have a story of cruising someone (or being crui ed) and then having that encounter turn into a relationship? Or doesn't that ever happen?

05/29/99 04:36:33

Name: Kaizer Soze

Comments:

I'm not sure I understand the concept - help me out here. If someone does something that isn't right - in this case, posting music info to a cruising-themed message board - we should all IGNORE it, because it's convenient for at least one person? (And if ou doubt that this is meant to be a cruising-story message board, look up at the top of the page where the hyperlink invites you to "post your story". I understand being tolerant, but hey ... I think it's got to go both ways. People ought to abide by the "rules", formal or informal, of the spaces in which they operate. And yes, I know this post violates that as well, so I'm going to shut up now, but I j st HAD to say something the first time because I was unhappy.

05/29/99 03:37:53

Name: indian

Comments:

hi guys, happen to be back to this bullitin board after almost 1 year. nice to see the bullatin board going strong with all the juicy stories. will be back in singapore soon

05/27/99 18:08:52

Name: Music Guy

Comments:

I'm referring to the message regarding ASIAN POP MUSIC posted below.

I'm sorry guys if you click on the link provided and could not get to the site in concern. The address should be www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Subway/8169/index.html

Please click on the URL above for the correct site address. Happy surfing.

05/27/99 18:02:39

Name: Music Guy

Comments:

Hi guys, just to let you know there's a new Asian music site set up dedicated to the latest Mandarin & Cantonese album reviews on the market now.

If you guys are interested, click on this link ASIAN POP MUSIC

There's even a Bulletin Board set up to welcome thoughts and views on the latest Asian music scene today. Happy surfing friends!

05/27/99 16:41:46

Comments:

Sg Boy Homepage is updated -- the latest issue of Toyboy presents One Night in Pattaya, Singapore's very own nudists....Click on the above URL now or http://get.to/sgboy

05/27/99 13:19:30

Name: Spicey Cat

Comments:

Hi Kaiser....give Malbroman a break...If you don't want to read his posting, scroll down or up ... I like it cos it keeps me informed of the latest music scene without having to read junk like 8 Days or something like that...heh

05/27/99 09:15:50

Name: Kaizer Soze My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Butt-fxxking Your Fav Body Type: Muscles

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Have to put in my two cents worth - am I the only person who thinks that marbroman's postings are a wee bit off topic? I know, I know, no attitude ... but come on, give me a break. So he's up on all the latest music news - who gives a hangnail? I suppose if I wanted to be clever-clever, I could come here every so often and post irrelevant postings on a subject that interested me, and ignore the actual intention of the board. Hey, marlbroman, how many other sites do you spam with this music stuff?

05/26/99 09:10:46

Comments:

Wow i really appreciate that a number of you people like the experiences i had!!!haha *smilez* gotta tell u abot another incident another time. ok? gotta run along~

05/26/99 03:00:10

Name: silvertrumpet

Comments:

hmm just need dto get in touch with someone i met at bugis yesterday about 1800. I was wearing a blue shirt and khaki cargos. Both of us were in a rush so we could not take things further. I passed u my contacts. Can u pleas contact me ? I think there might be something going on here. PS" I think u were carrying a nokia 6110 (purple ? )

05/25/99 11:31:13

Name: barebutt My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: everything under the sun

Comments:

Sillyme:) excellent stories and wonderful experiences. Keep it coming. I have visited the board almost everyday and really enjoy reading the contributions. Keep it up :) Infact always ended the erotic readings with a DIY. Looking forward to reading more. Cheer......BB :)

05/25/99 10:40:36

Name: malbroman

Comments:

Hi guys, the excellent new single from Madonna 'Beautiful Strangers' from the soundtrack to 'Austin Powers-The Spy Who Shagged' me will be out next week. The music vedio to that song can be downloaded from the 'Singapore Madonna Link'. Get it now!

05/25/99 05:03:16

Name: qtip

Comments:

well it just happened that i saw a cute malay guy while going back yesterday and i was hoping U see this posting..chances of u being a plu is rather slim..no idea. But still i would like to see u again if possible. it was at 10pm in Bedok MRT..u had a chi ese friend with u on ur left and a malay freind on ur right. U did look at me..and i saw that u have a a facial hair on ur chin..

05/25/99 02:57:18

Name: bradd

Your Nationality: sp

Comments:

hi, surfing onto this site has truly been a very pleasant n exciting encounter for closeted me. since my teens, after a stint in curious teenage homo encounters, (which i enjoyed tremendously n while the rest have gone str8?) i've not had another gay fling until abt 25 yrs later when i discovered during a visit to thailand that they actally have num rous gay playgrounds there. perfect, i thought, until i realised later that frequent trips there to fulfill my appetite was also financially crippling. being in a wholly hetro environment during those 25 yrs meant my closet was really tight and dark n i received no gay info or link whatsoever. so thank you bw for this wonderful lively gathering of plu. i'll surely be cumming here often.

05/25/99 00:26:46

Comments:

met this chinese very slim guy when i was down at FR with a friend to cruise, some time back in 97, i think. a few days later managed to get that guy's number, let's call him Ant. So got to meet up with Ant and he came over to my place. he is easy going and we started to chat and chat then we proceeded to my bed and the session started. it was a mutual understanding and non of us got offended when we got down to sex. that's what we were there for in the first place. he is really slim ut with a nice 6 incher. maybe it's because he's slim that's why his looks longer. very nice shaped dick and uncut but his skin is already pulled back due to his erection, exposing his sensitive red head. i proceeded to feel him all over and he respond d, just the type of sex buddy i like, responsive. we went on to explored each other's body and i asked for his permission to sucke and fxxk him, he willingly said yes and got me excited. i slipped on a condom and the smell of rubber made me moe excited triggers my mind that it's really time to penetrate and release the animal in me and fxxk the daylights out of him. pleasantly surprised that it was easy to pierce him but not that he's toally loose. i've tried one guy beofre where his hole is totally loose and i couldn't feel anyfriction and even wondered whether i was in him already. we went on to grind and pump , e from the front. i was fxxking like a bucking rabbit and ploughing hard, making him cringe his face with his mouth opened and ah, ah, ah eveytime i hit his G-spot. he spread his legs wide open and i held them apart, a beautiful posture. saw my dick sl ding in and out of his hole. wow! what an erotic sight! then i came loads in him and withdrew but still am hard. we rested ahwile and i wanked him off, shooting onto his tummy, a few long ribbons of creamy warm manjuice. the smell of sweat and cum filled the room, two exhausted wet bodies, one limp dick, one still-hard-dick and a massaged hole. i asked to fxxk him shortly again and he agreed. i rolled on another rubber and proceeded to fxxk again. this time, i wasn't that sensitive there so don't feel like cumming so fast and flipped him on to his tummy an screwed him from behind. by this time, he was begging for me to stop as i was tearing him apart but i just couldn't. i got hornier and horneir and really had a go at him and was pumping so hard, my bed was creaking alittle. jsut a little or so i thought. i made sure my body wa n't touching his so that i have more space to move. i was totally hard and used my dick to screw and screw with him going into a scream. i felt that i could carry on for about 1/2 hour but he couldn't take it anymore so i stopped without cumming. even though i could have been selfish, i decided to stopp, afterall, he's the one on the receiving end. so i withdrew my weapon and tenderly cleaned him up, gently touching his sore hole, ever gently cleaning with tissue, his eyes closed and body limp. hen i hugged him and thanked him. yeah, i know, sounds silly huh, hugging him after fxxking him but i really appreciated him letting me fxxk as i'm a horny kind person.

05/24/99 09:41:08

Name: The Last of Zen

Comments:

Now it is incest...are we supposed to have NO ATTITUDE at all that we be PERMISSIVE about just every damn bloody thing under the sun. This is EXCESSIVE moderation in the 'moderation in all things' .... sorrie... I am pissed off, I think it is OFFENSIVE, n body seems to be taking a stand on things. Are we keeping things legal here just by not mentioning anythinga about guys <Banned Words> years old? I wonder.

05/24/99 05:33:19

Name: Erotic

Comments:

Hi guys..this is an unusual fiction story between a father and a son and it's 11 part long...wanna share it with u guys....here goes.....

( ***** Posting deleted by BW for copyright, age and acceptability reasons. Please read the posting guidelines. Though it is minimal, it is still mostly common sense. ***** )

05/24/99 03:28:18

Name: ks My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: being fxxked

Your Fav Body Type: slim/smooth Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

After reading all the posting. I must say that I have enjoyed it but I think this board should be left to cruising and real life stories as it was orignally meant to. Now, I want to post one of my latest cruising experience and to share with you what others have shared. I was just over at fort road last Wednesday evening and boy, there was a heave of activities there! Haven't been there for about 3 months already and since I was off, I decided why not? Let's go. I went to the beach. Unfortunately the path it was abit too muddy but I braved through it. There were lots of guys there, but since I'm rather picky I none fo them really interest me and soon it was dark. As I walked on through the bushes to a more secluded spot, I saw this 2 guys making out. One of them was rather shy so I walked on but I tur ed back soon after. They were more comfortable then and I stood to watch. I got really horny after that. I made no attempt to join them but I stripped myself to the bare and continue to walk stark naked (makes me feel very sexy and horny) out in the open. It was rather dark by then and I felt safe. Seeing no one in sight, I finally layed some papers on the beach and "moon tan". I sort of dozed off but was awakened by someone touching my bare bum. I was very excited but I pretended to be asleep. Soon he was caressing me from my bums to my shoulders and nudging on my arsehole. I lifted myself then because he was trying very hard to get to my cock. He smile and he was cute! He proceeded to kiss me and we must have spent quite a few minutes just kissing. I help d him remove his clothes as we kissed. Then he slide himself upwards and positioned his cock right in front of my face kneeling over me. It was a beautiful cock alright, cut, nice round smooth and shiny headd. About 6 inches and resonable thickness. I pro eeded to give him a good licking. Taking its head into my mouth, I swirl my tongue around it in a clock wise direction. I engulfed him fullly and licked his balls. He was moaning like crazy then and begged to make him come. I refused. He then got himself nto a 69 positioned and he sucked me too. We were practically squirming around on the beach in the dark that we didn't bother if anyone else was around. Then he asked if I want to get fxxked. (I was waiting the whole night for that question!) I greedily a reed and he proped my legs on his shoulders and knelt with his cock on my "pussy" He was gentle entering me and we must have gone on fxxking for a long lnog time varying between quick frenzied fxxking to slow deep thrust. He came but he didn't pull out. T is guy's got stamina man! We continued and I was sky high, almost blacked out with pleasure. Till finally we both came together. I never realized how long we were going at it, only that I was shocked to see that it was already 12.30am when we finished. Wa ked out together but never exchanged numbers. ks

05/23/99 00:58:00

Name: sillyme My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anythings that's safe

Your Fav Body Type: slim, smooth/slightly hairy Your Nationality: land of 1/2 puking lion, 1/2 fish

Comments:

Dear Actionkid, i need a favour from you. I need to have one of my postings deleted from the BB because I got in contact with the guy I was looking for and he felt so embaressed after reading the posting which was an encounter with him. I felt very bad about posting it. The posting starts with: It happened in 97 when I met this guy in the chatroom. Could you please, please, please, remove it from the BB? Would really appreciate it. Xie

(***** From BW :- Woosh, the posting is blown away. Thanks to mail alert from AK *****)

05/22/99 16:53:09

Name: worried

Comments:

gymmer's story was hot..but ironic that he says BE SAFE, cos to use cum as lube is terribly, terribly unsafe!! the poor guy at the receiving end is risking his life! i hope it was all a bit of fantasy...

05/22/99 15:46:50

Name: good lookin'

Your Fav Body Type: athletic, handsome face

Comments:

I would like to get in contact with the guy who was cruising me while I was waiting for Bus 135 at AMK interchange late last night (Friday night) at around 10.45 pm. He was carrying a sports bag. You were sitting directly behind me on the bus and was look ng at me (I was pretty sure!) when I alighted at MacPherson. Would like to get to know u better.

05/22/99 13:35:12

Name: sPUNK My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: group sex

Your Fav Body Type: atheltic/smooth Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

anyone interested in orgies - organisng one right now - check out my website.

05/22/99 13:31:56

Name: KCris

Comments:

hmmmm...been coming to this place on-off a few times alredi...anyway...i'll be going to japan in july...any good places to reccomend...for clothes..food or anything else...thanx!

05/22/99 11:31:07

Name: Meez My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Gay

Your Fav Body Type: Athletic to muscular Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Durex, Your experience was not kind of weird, but whenever you got help or support to spot you to do squat training, the person behind you has to rub his crotch against your buns. The person has to "hug" your between your chest and abs, and it is just happened hat his crotch has to be in physically contact with your butts. When you squat down, he has to follow you down and in which his crotch has to be caressing your butts. That's normal. I have experience it countless of times. It's common. Well, of course to gays, the experience is wonderful. Whether it feels big or small, we are happy enough already. 15 reps of 4 sets, you will get to feel his crotch 60 times. :o ) But just be careful when you want to train and enjoy it at the same time, cos when you're ot concentrating but just want to enjoy only, both of you will get injured. Just be tactful with whatever you are doing. Have fun!

05/22/99 02:43:15

Name: Dick

Comments:

Hi ActionKid, Did not see your postings and storty for a long time. Many weeks back you mentioned that you would update your last encouter at Ford Road beach and there was a message that you are working on your old computer. Hope to hear your storey. Regards.

05/21/99 09:34:09

Name: dedey

Comments:

having great sex is naturally wonderful, provided you are not the type to get all guilty about it afterwards, but do not forget safe sex!

using saliva is not safe, because the lubrication that provides is not sufficient, making it far more likely that the condom will break. i am not sure whether the enzymes in the saliva also weakens the latex.

05/21/99 06:30:29

Name: randy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anthing safe

Your Fav Body Type: all kinds Your Nationality: canadian-indian

Comments:

Hello guys! not really a story here just a call out for info on the Singapore gay-scene. I travel to Singapore every month for a week and am looking for some much needed excitement. I am 32, husky hairy build and always horny. Looking for some friends to meet for dinner then fun at my hotel. I will reply to all. see ya!

05/21/99 06:30:15

Comments:

Hello guys! not really a story here just a call out for info on the Singapore gay-scene. I travel to Singapore every month for a week and am looking for some much needed excitement. I am 32, husky hairy build and always horny. Looking for some friends to meet for dinner then fun at my hotel. I will reply to all. see ya!

05/21/99 06:30:15

Comments:

05/21/99 04:46:28

Comments:

Well, after reading the incident about "penis massage", I have this to say. It's true that there are certain spots on our body that triggers certain stimulations. Take for instance our nipples. when sucked or twitched, it evokes a certain reaction from us, be it pleasureable or pain or disgust or simply, nothing. We have lived in this society where little time is invested to understanding our own bodies. Tell me, how many of us here in this BB actually took time and again to be totally alone and explore our bodies and find out where are the sensitive parts, where we like to be caress or don't. We've mostly lost touch with our own bodies. so in the case of the guy being massaged, having your body responses being "manipulated" by another doesn't mean that you're loosing your control, even though alot of it depends what's going on in our mind. But being in that position and being naked does 't make it easy for the mind to conquer matter. But I'm also sure that the massaged person also has, right in the back of his mind, a small desire for some sexual adventure during the massaging session otherwise, he wouldn't even agreed to have it in the first place. Sometimes, we tend to lie to ourselves. sometimes due to ego, defence or contridiction in upbringing with regards to moral values. Yeap, that's about all I wanna say.

05/21/99 00:14:25

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: everything

Your Fav Body Type: slim/smooth/abit hairy Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Dear etc.... It does hurt when you're tight down there but for somce guys, they're slightly more accomodating , in other words, looser. I've been fxxked and sometimes my partners used saliva or lub and it still hurts either way at first entry but it gets easier after a few thrusts. so you see, it's nothing to do with choosing to use lub or saliva. it's just how tight a person is. as for the 3some using cum as lub.....sometimes in the heat of moments, one gets carried away and throw all caution to the wind. I'll have to admit that when i pictured that scene in my mind, i got a hard on and had to wank myself in my office's toilet. onsidering, i used my own cum as lub beofre, a second round, and the cum smell gets filled the room and it smelt so good and erotic, it got me off again spurting more cum. If we can help it, it would be best not to let somesone's cum into our inner sanct m.

05/20/99 23:44:27

Name: durex My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: everything Your Fav Body Type: lean, tall

Comments:

So, here I was having a work out at this hotel. The instructor came over saying that I looked thin and needed to put on more muscles. The instructor had tall and beefy. You would not want to get into a fight with this guy. I faced the mirror with the bar n my shoulders. The instructor was behind me. When I went down, my bum lightly brushed against his crotch. I am not sure whether it was by accident or not. When I did my second and third squats, it happened again. Since he did not see me object, he began o grind his crotch against my ass even harder. He was getting as hard as a rock and it was BIG. I was afraid that someone will catch on to us. Luckily, there weren't many people around. I noticed that a guy was looking and I am sure he knew what was going on. After I finished my set, he adjusted himself so that his shirt would cover his hard-on. He led me to a store room and we kissed. I put my hand in his pants and felt his cock. It was very thick. About 6 inches long I think. It tasted good. Since then m workouts have never been the same again.

05/20/99 23:35:10

Name: durex

Your Fav Sextivity: every

Comments:

05/20/99 17:39:44

Name: etc

Comments:

After having read some of the stories posted here about having anal sex with just saliva as lube, I've got to ask, "DOESN"T IT HURT???!!!"

Gosh, it hurts like hell even when I use lube, I hate to think how it feels with just using plain old saliva.

By the way, the guy who posted the story about his 3some experience about a guy using his and and his fren's cum as lubrication? I would just like to know why his other fren put on a condom in the first place, it sure seems redundant now.

05/20/99 15:26:11

Name: durex My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: everything

Your Fav Body Type: lean, tall

Comments:

I was walking to this particular MRT station when I spotted this tall, lean guy walking in the same direction. We exchanged glances and crossed the road making our way to the station. Then he diverted to a nearby block of flats and I followed. He did not peak much English so I tried to converse to him in my less than excellent Chinese. He has such large manly hands ... sexy. I told him that I know of a quiet place in the hills nearby. We proceeded over there. Lustful thoughts rushed through my head as we ere making our way there. When we found a quiet place we proceeded to feel each other's body and then kissed. His tool was long but thinner than mine. He started to finger my hole and wanted in. I wanted it too!! I went down on his raging hard-on and suck d him. I got up and turned around so that my ass waited in anticipation. He lubed me up with saliva and I guided his dick up my hole. He groaned while he fxxked me and the groans became more intense before he came. It was great. We got dressed and went or separate ways. A couple of weeks later, I ran into him at the pool. This time we went to a quiet car park and did the same thing. We exchanged numbers and he calls me about three or four times a day wanting to meet up. Haven't had the time yet. I think he is hooked....<>

05/20/99 12:28:24

Comments:

The film censors put Singapore on the world map for being silly again. The news that 'The Spy Who Shioked Me' is now all over the web. Web sites like Mr Showbiz and Dotmusic with thousands of hit a day posted news about it. Wonder when will those people s op doing all this stupid little things that make us Singapore look 'mad'.

05/20/99 12:14:02

Comments:

Hi guys, that cute Latin heart-throb Ricky Martin's debut english album 'Ricky Martin'sold a massive 660 000 copies of his album in a week! Ricky shot to fame in usa after immediately after his performance in this years Grammy.

05/20/99 01:56:45

Name: rider

Comments:

wow.. i am beginning to like this place.

i think i like the 'No Attitude' concept.. cool!

anyway, for those guys who have emailed me, i have given a short list. I feel bad 'outing' those actors. hence, i have decided not to reply those emails which request me for the list. anyway, if you wanna be my friends, please do email me, yeah?

cheers!

05/20/99 00:24:56

Comments:

Wow! Sam and Gymer. I really love your stories. Just by reading Gymer's story, I got a hard on and csince I didn't wank this morning, I usually do, I'll have to go and wank my right now in the office toilet. Can't help it after reading the 3some fxxking scene and using eac other's cum. That's so kinky and I'm sure the room must have smelt of cum and sweat. That's so erotic. Maybe you guys wanna have it video recorded next time and play back afterwards. I've a fetish for my partner to cum on my face and vice versa, also on each other's body. Anyway, here's another one of my experiences.... I was at Katong Park quite in 97 and was cruised by this chinese medium built guy. We went below the flyover and he immediately wanted to fxxk me. I reluctantly turned around but he was so persistent. You see, I'm quite tight below but have taken up my hole many times though. He removed his top and I saw this small patch of hair on his chest, lowered his shorts and out sprang a 5 incher. He then pulled my shorts down to my ankles forcefully and made me lean against the wall, just like a body search. He slipped on a condom and used his saliva to lub me and proceeded to rub in my crack and then slowly, he entered me. I was trying to relax and quavered abit. he went deeper and deeper and was finally totally inside and he held still for a moment for my hole to loosen up and accomodate his dick. Then he went on to pump the daylights out of me with the cars passing us along the road. He fxxked and fxxked like there was no tomorrow and I was grimming to take the pain in, the pain and pleasure. I was gasping for breath at the same time and arching my back so that my butt sticks out even more. We were making so much noise, I thought the whole whole could hear us. then I felt him ploughing faster and faster and he finally croaked that he's cumming and I tightened my muscles and he shot into me. I could feel his dick pulsing and pulsing as it squeezed every drop from his tightened balls. He then withdrew and we got dressed and went home, me having an aching hole......oooo......

05/19/99 16:43:16

Name: gymmer

Comments:

hhhhmmmm....the stories lately have been getting juicier! I felt so compelled to make my contribution. Here goes... It happened last weekend. I logged in to chatroom and ran into an old sex buddy. After the usual pleasantries, he asked me if I were ke n for a threesome. I said "sure", eagerly agreeing to the proposition since I had the whole flat to myself. My friend (let's call him A) is 1.8m tall and lean. I asked about his friend (let's call him B) is 1.78m tall and gymfit. So, like I said I agre d to hold the threesome at my place. Friend A arrived first and we chatted a bit while waiting for B. About 10 minutes later, B arrived, boy! was he a hunk! He was wearing a pair of sexy running shorts and muscle tees. So I let him in and led him into y bedroom. I went to get B a drink and when I came back, A had already taken off A's tees and hungrily licking his left nipple. So I dived (pardon the pun) for the other nipple. A then moved down B's body and pulled off the shorts and I finally saw a v ry manly sexy dick. It was about 6.5" long and quite thick. I grabbed B's dick while A took off his shorts. Then A started to suck B's cock while I kissed B on the lips and played with his nipples some more. B was groaning and moaning from the attenti n the pair of mouths giving his body. Then it was my turn to taste B's cock, it was delicious! It felt right at home in my hot mouth. I think I was gave him a better blowjob than A did because he was moaning louder this time while pinching my nipples. went down to tongue fxxk B's ass and this made B groan all the more. Then B whispered to A that he is ready to fxxk an ass. I asked B to fxxk A because I want to watch (this is the first time I'm watching two guys fxxk real close). A took some rubber ut, we were having a difficult time slipping it over B's thick cockhead but finally managed to roll it down the hard shaft. A lied down while B knelt in front of A's ass and effortlessly inserted his ready and able cock into A's eager fxxkhole. B starte pumping while I lied down next to A and watched the hot scene. B was banging his hips right into A's ass and you can see the ripples on A's abs each time B thrusted in. I played with A's cock (which was totally dripping precum) and my cock at the same ime. Then B said he wanted to fxxk A with A's cum so I stroked A's cock until he came into my palm. B pulled out his cock while I spread A's creamy spunk all over B's hard dick. He reinserted it into A's hole and fxxked him even harder. Then B said he wanted my cum on his cock too so I knelt over A's body while B continued his thrusts. When I moaned that I was cumming, B pulled out his cock again and caught my cum in his hands, he spread it all over his dick and reinserted it again into A's hole. I st rted to suck B's nipple while I played with A's sticky cock and balls. Then B groaned that he is cumming and he plunged his cock deeper and faster and he shot his load into A's worn hole. Whew! I got hot telling you guys about it! Anyway, we cleaned up fterwards and said our good nights for the evening... I wonder when the next threesome would be.... :-) HAVE FUN GUYS and BE SAFE! actionkid and ahboy, I miss you guys!

05/19/99 16:37:08

Name: Zen

Comments:

Don't worry rider, this html thingy, it happens ALL THE TIME:-) Just remember to apologise profusely.

05/19/99 10:18:50

Name: just-sex

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Finally!

something did happen in the Gym ^_^ . for a no of times, i went to the orchard branch, so i decided to change to the shenton way one on Monday. after the usual workout, i went to the bathroom to bath and change. i was not expecting anyth ng kinky but as an old chinese saying goes, the more u wanna, it dun happen, the more u dun expect it, it happens.

anyway after bathing, i was toweling myself. i saw an ang mo opposite also doing the same, we exchange some glances and found that both f us are looking at the same place - the groin ^_^ he gave his a wank and i got the picture. we found ourself in one of toilet and he immediately proceeded to gave me a mouth job. not the best though giving the situation but there is definitely potential. it was a 5min affair, we rushed out and i manage to get his contacts for future development.

though i had to clarify that it was pure luck that i managed to hook to someone, coz i dun wanna to give an immpression that the gym is a great cruise ground.<>

05/19/99 09:34:46

Name: jeff

Comments:

cool it sam.. dun have to shout ;p

just to say i really enjoyed the stories posted here recently... thank you.. and more please...

05/19/99 09:25:16

Comments:

HELLO! I AM NEW HERE HOWEVER I AM GOING TO TELL U PPL ONE SUCH INCIDENT WHICH HAPPENED TO ME: I LIVE IN A CONDOMINIUM NEAR EAST COAST PARK.EVERYDAY I WILL GO DOWN TO THE POOL TO SWIM BUT ACTUALLY TO DIVE UNDERWATER AND AND STARE AT GUYS LEGS AND CROTCH. THERE WAS THIS AMERICAN GUY STAYING IN THE CONDOMINUM WHOM I ALWAYS ADMIRE ...HIS DRESS CODE WA NICE..HE USUALLY WEARS TIGHT FITTING TEES AND BLACK JEANS WITH A BIG BUCKLE.BOTH OF US NEVER ACKNOWLEDGE EACH OTHER. HOWEVER ON 14tH OF MAY WHEN I WENT DOWN FOR A SWIM I WAS SURPRISE TO FIND THE WHOLE POOL EMPTY! SO I DECIDED TO SWIM A FEW LAPS MYSELF!I PLUNGED IN TO THE POOL AND WAS SO SHOCK TO SEE THE AMERICAN GUY IN BLACK REALLY HIGH-CUT SWIMMING TRUNKS WALKING TOWARDS ME!OHMIGOSH!!! I AM A GOOD SWIMMER BUT WHEN I SAW THE GUY I PRETENDED THAT I CANNOT SWIM AND WAS JUST PRACTISING TO CONTROL MY BREATH UNDERWATER.THE AMERICAN GUY PLUNGED INTO THE POOL HE SWAM A NUMBER OF LAPS AND I IMERGED UNDERWATER TO ADMIRE HIS CROTCH AND JUICY NIPPL S...........AFTER 10 LAPS HE PROCEEDED TO THE CHANGING ROOM......I REALLY WANTED TO FOLLOW HIM....BUT TO AVOID SUSPICION I WAITED FOR 2 MINUTES BEFORE PROCEEDING! WHEN I ENTER THE CHANGING ROOM .....I WAS ABIT LATE HE JUST ENTERED THE CUBICLE AND I COULDN'T SEE HIS DICK......BUT I MANAGE TO SEE HIS FAIR BUTT....OH YEAH I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO DESCIBE HIM...HE IS TALL AROUND 1.8 THIN SLIM FIGURE, FAIR, MUSCULAR, AND ERY HANDSOME AND CUTE BECAUSE HE WAS A BLONDE!..OK SO I ENTERED THE NEXT CUBICLE BESIDE HIS.AND FORCED MYSELF TO FORGET THINKING ABOUT fxxkING HIM! I TOOK OFF MY TRUNKS AND WENT IN THE CUBICLE....HALFWAY THROUGH...THE AMERICAN GUY JUST CAME IN MY CUBICLE! I WAS STUNT..HE WAS TOTALLY NAKED!!!...I STARED AT HIS CROTCH.IT WAS 6 INCHES LONG A BIT THICK AND NEATLY TRIMMED HAIR!.HE THEN SPOKE" EXCUSE ME BUT THE CUBICLE I WAS HAVING A SHOWER IN ,,,WATER PRESSURE ISN'T STRONG ENOUGH....DO U MIND IF I SHARE URS!".I WAS SPEECHLESS.I JUST NODDED MY HEAD AND HE MUST HAVE TAKEN THAT FOR A YES.HE CAME IN FIRST BOTH OF USE STOOD SIDE BY SIDE NOT FACING EACH OTHER AND OUR ARMS BANGING SOMETIMES.....BUT IN JUST A FEW MINUTES HE TURNED AND TURNED ME AROUND AND GAVE ME A REAL Y LONG HOT KISS ON MY LIPS..........THEN IN LESS THEN A SECOND BOTH OF OUR COCK HARDEN!I COULD FEL MY COCK RUBBING AGAINST HIS,. THEN HE DRAG HIS LIPS ALL THE WAY DOWN PASSING MY NIPPLES AND STOPPED JUST BEFORE MY DICK........HE BENT DOWN AND PLACED MY DI K IN HIS MOUTH AND SUCKED!!!!.HE WAS REALLY EXPERIENCED IN THAT I MOANED AND MOANED AND MY CUMS KEEP SHOOTING OUT BUT HE JUST IGNORED AND THEN HE ASKED ME TO SUCK HIS ..I DID......NOW I REALISE WHY IS IT SO NICE TO SUCK..HIS DICK WAS JUST SPECTACULAR!!!!W HUGGED TURNED AND fxxk EACH OTHER IN THE SHOWER FOR AN HOUR OR SO!..I THEN I ASKED HIM TO STOP AND HE RELUCTANTLY STOPPED I THEN WENT INTO THE NEXT CUBICLE AND WASHED ALL THE CUM AWAY!...WE BOTH THEN WORE OUR CLOTHES IN SILENCE....HE WAS A PILOT .HE WORE A PILOT UNIFORM IN WHICH HE LOOK REALLY MACHO....WE BOTH HAD TO GO THROUGH A LONG NARROW PASSAGE IN ORDER TO EXIT FROM THE TOILET..WE WENT OUT TOGETHER..I WALKED INFRONT HE CAUGHT MY HAND AND THEN PULLED ME TO HIM......HE SAID I LOVE U AND GAVE ME A FRENC KISS AGAIN..THIS KISS WAS MUCH MORE FEELING BECAUSE I DID NOT HAVE WATER RUNNING DOWN MY LIPS!WE THEN BID EACH OTHER FAREWELL ....AND HE WENT TO HIS WORK PLACE AND I WENT HOME!!!....... IT HAS BEEN TWO WEEKS NOW BUT I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN HIM I REALLY LONGED TO SEE HIM!!...DEAR AMERICAN MAN WE fxxkED TOGETHER AND U JUST DISAPPEAR AND I DID NOT EVEN FOUND OUT UR NAME! PLS COME BACK.

05/19/99 08:49:59

Comments:

sorry guys... i am truly sorry! pls pardon me for being a novice in html.. my sincere apologies...

( ***** From BW : No harm done :-) because there's "No attitude", so we do not pass nasty remarks. ***** )

05/19/99 08:48:05

Comments:

farang,

I am always there for lunch on Fridays and I do know there are cute guys at the hawker centre. Hmm.. will try to watch out for them this coming Friday then... thanks and cheers!

05/19/99 08:46:24

Comments:

farang,

I am always there for lunch on Fridays and I do know there are cute guys at the hawker centre. Hmm.. will try to watch out for them this coming Friday then... thanks and cheers

05/19/99 08:41:51

Comments:

odyssey, if you are interested to know which TCS actors are gays or bisexuals, you may want to email me. I do not think it is nice to 'out' those actors. cheers!

05/19/99 08:30:07

Name: Farang Your Fav Sextivity: Gawping

Your Fav Body Type: All Your Nationality: Farang

Comments:

Hi, fellas, if you're anywhere near Ikea, or Safra Bukit Merah, by Alexander Village in Queenstown, take a peek at the coffee shop in Block 127 near the AV hawker centre. There's a new stall selling spaghetti (beef or seafood) and Thai pineapple rice. Mus be best value in town at $3. Better still, take in the delicious service. Two of them must be the cutest things around any coffee shop, and --wow-- they seem to attract PLU who cum in at lunch and early evening to gawp and to drool. And I've seen 'em bei g chatted up when they're not so busy.

05/19/99 08:09:43

Name: odyssey

Comments:

anyone knows which tcs actor is gay ?

05/19/99 00:11:15

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: everything that's safe

Your Fav Body Type: yours Your Nationality: singaporean lor

Comments:

I was at the bouna vista swimming pool yesterday, 18 May around 5.50pm. Heard alot about that place so thought I might as well go and check it out. I went into the shower room and there were about 4 people there. two were getting changed and there was this chinese guy , some 4 feet away, who has a nice body shape, nothing spectacular and that 's really nice. He must have swam alot judging by his t ned physique. He removed his towel and what flopped out was a beautiful soft dick, uncut with the skin cupping his enitre dick head but with not much in excess dangling from his tip. It was already about4 inches long and quite thick, considering it was oft. his pubes were sparse and untrimmed giving it a natural look. he was such a sight to look but owing to the position we were in, it wasn't possible to keep facing him incase he got offended with me looking at him. we went on to towel dry himself an then got dresed and went off. then this other chinese guy, smaller in built at around 1.7m was also dressing up beside me. average bod. and his dick was alright. but he dressed up in a hurry and went off. I went to the side of the pool and was tired so I fell asleep there for a while. then I decided to leave as nothing much was happening. wwent back to the shower room and there were more guys in there. I went to the other side of the shower place where there are 2 showers facing each other and this man in his early 40s came in opposite me and showered, looking at my crotch. he isn't attr ctive but since i was horny, i decided to give him a treat and watch me wank. he removed his trunks and showered, showing a 5 inch soft dick, uncut. rather nice, if i'd say. but i wasn't excited and couldn't get hard. then i noticed another chinese gu , around 27 years old at the next shower, he kept facing down but taking regular peeps at my dick. so when this older man finished and left, the chinese young man came over to the shower opposite mine and washed himself, focusing on my dick. he was wear ng a BODS dark blue trunks that wrapped round his butt nicely. by this time, i could see him having a very hard on. his dick was bulging at an angle, he places it in the upward position. i was hoping he would remove his trunks but no. so i ventured t wank myself and almost came but resisted a few times. but in the end, he left, maybe i was being too forward. sigh! if he would just show me his dick, i might just cum for him to see. then i went on to towel dry myself and dress up. during this time, i saw this fair indian guy. very nice bod, not too muscular and looked normal. and he's goodlooking. he looked at my dick a few times and continued to dress. He was putting ona pair o cream drawstring pants and then proceeded to move on. then this other chines smll built guy finished showering at the other side and came out with a hard on. even though he's uncut, only half of his dick head was covered with skin. I had to rush off then and got dressed quickly.

05/18/99 16:34:16

Name: p.rabbit

Comments:

dear usa angmoh you see, singapore sure isnt a paradise as you imagined...you were merely embarassed because you thought that story was about some ang moh taking advantage of an asian. Sad to say, there are many very rude and racist Singaporeans. We have truly become an ngracious society...and its getting worse here...please dont dignify the rude comments with a response. p. rabbit -- a chinese guy with a chinese lover (in case people imagine that I may have a specific racial bias!) mm hoe lei koei dei

05/18/99 14:07:41

Name: Jay D

Comments:

i agree with TS that usa ang mi is just a stupid bloody ang mo,of babaric descent. i dun see anything wrong with what TS did. The guy didnt object did he ?? well all you ang mos can just stuff it.

05/18/99 10:30:24

Name: TERRY SHERRINGHAM

Your Fav Sextivity: RIP CHARLE"S ASS!

Comments:

USA ANG MO!!! TERRY SHERRING HAM IS MY FAV SOCCER PLAYER!! I BET YOU DIDN"T KNOW A BIT ABOUT THAT!! GO PLAY WITH YOUR BARBIE DOLLS!!!

05/18/99 10:15:55

Name: DARREN

Comments:

TO the guy wering white polo tee ahirt and dark blue jeans, green HOM swimming trunk in WOODLANDS Swimming Complex( 18 May !630Hrs). I was wearing green DIESEL tee shirt and white NIKE (PSG football club) shorts and dark blue Addidas swimming trunk....we xchange few glances but iI guessed you were busy answering your call ...and left in a hurry...I would like to know you...please reply .!

05/18/99 10:08:13

Name: DARREN

Comments:

To the guy in WOOODLANDS Swimming Complex((18 MAY !630hrs), wearing white polo tee and dark blue jeans, using handphone.....I'm the guy wearing Green DIESEL tee shirt and white NIKE soccer (PSG Football club) shorts. We did exchange few glances but i gues you were busy and left in a hurry....Email me if you want to know me!

05/18/99 10:01:41

Name: TERRY SHERRINGHAM

Comments:

NAH MA! USA ANG MO is really a dumb blonde! I used Terry Sherringham for my posting, tha does not imply that I'm a CHOW ANG MO!!! I dun want to be one anyway....

05/18/99 08:57:59

Name: Icejoker

Comments:

All these talk about NS... thought I saw an obscene cover in the latest Pioneer magazine... haha....

05/18/99 05:29:45

Name: Charles

Your Nationality: USA ang mo

Comments:

Terry Sherringham

Gad! That was more offensive than Jay D's postings. It's stuff like that what gives us ang mo a bad name. Can't you find someone who's willing?

05/17/99 17:03:43

Name: Terry Sherringham

Comments:

I hope my story will beat those boring self acclaimed music critics' posting. My computer was down about a week ago, and I rang up the company to get one of the guy down to my home to have a look at it. In the afternnon, a cute looking guy turned up at my door. he showed me his ID and proceed to have a look at my computer. I got him a drink and prtended to be very curious about the condition of my computer, I got really close to him and can even smell hi sweat.While smelling him, my cock really hradens. He didn't notice any until his moved back a little and felt my cock. he was embarrassed and said nothing and shifted to another position to avoid me. I tried to be cool about it and sat on my bed instead hile playing with my basketball. not knowing he was into basketball, he started to talk to me about NBA and told me he used to be a basketball player in poly. Although I like to hear about basketball stuff but what's really on my mind was to F*** him.....He toook quite a while to do the epair job and in the middle of his reparing work, he went to the toilet to pee. While he was away, I imagine him sucking my cock...and I took out my haredned cock and shake it. he came back to my room to finish his workand has a shock of his life. I told im I hope he dun mind and cooked up a stroy that my galfriend is away for holiday and have not been having sex for quite sometime. he nodded his head and tried to look away from me. I tried to arous him by telling himwhat I do with gals and he did tell me what kind of gals he like and started to tell me he past experience with his gal friend. While he was telling me his story, I got near him and rub my cock against his arm. he was really uncomfortable but when I ran my hand down his pants, he took a really deep breath and was more or less feeling more comfortable with me. I unzipped his pants and suck him hard. he was really excited and cum pretty fast!! Although I pretty much wanted to f*** him but knowing his not into anal sex, i suggested he tried suckin my cock. he tried but did not do a good job and I grabbed both of our cock and shake it. I wetted my cock with his cum and ran my palm over my cock for a while . I came.We washed up and he proceed with his work....

05/17/99 04:55:29

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: everything that's safe

Your Fav Body Type: slim, smooth/slightly hairy Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

I've posted so many personal stories and I'm getting a hang of it by now. I enjoy telling my personal encounters and I hope you guys enjoy reading them. any comments, please get in touch with me. There was once I met this guy, around early 20s, at the clementi MRT toilet. We didn't do anything there because there were so many people and everyone knew what each one was there for. This chinese guy seems very pleasant looking with short buzzcut hai and a t shirt and drawstring bottom, i guess for easy access. He looked really delicious and I wanted to have his body for awhile. I left the toilet and we cruised each other and went to the nearby cenima toilet, which was very deserted and quiet. There was entered the toilet and he went into a cubicle and locked the door. I went into the next cubicle and we stood still, nothing mo ed and silence hummed in the air. Then he came out of the cubicle and I followed suit, must be him feeling nervous. I met him outside the cubicle and persuaded him to enter a cubicle together but he was afraid of being caught and suggested being in different cubicles. I didn't want to scare him off so acceeded to his request. He proceeded and he lowered his pants and knelt down near the partition and I did likewise. He was eager to grap hold of my dick, a good 6 icches.. But I was also keen to feel him. When I placed my hand to his side, I was pleasantly surprised that his dick is one of the most handsome one Ive s en. It is uncut with the head peeping out only a 1/4 way. And his dick was already hard and standing straight up at a right angle pointing to his face. It felt and looked soft even though it was hard, like a marshmallow. I wanted to swallow him but it was impossible in that position, so I ventured to cares and massage his rod, pulling his skin back and forth and seeing his swollen red dick head popping in and out of his sliding skin. Soon, his dick head was leaking and oozing pre-cum so I used it to ube his head and went on to twist his dick head making him squirm and moan. Soon, he held back no longer and squirted his warm juicey load of man nectar onto my hand. He came and came and I felt his dick pulsing and jumping in my hand but I held his dic firmly. He was struggling but I held him there nd continued to milk him. I heard his heavy breathing and him begging me to stop. In the end, he pulled away and cleaned up with the toilet paper and left in a hurry. I didn't managed to chat with him. He must be really nervous and maybe it was his first time. everyone has a first time. I raised my cum filled hand to my nose and inhaled the fresh scent and felt the slimy texture between my fingers......

05/17/99 04:30:53

Name: Jay D

Comments:

ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT A NEW SAUNA IN JB? OR SEEN ANYTHING ON THE WEB ?? HEAR SOME RMOURS . PLS CONFRM WITH DETAILS IF YOU KNOW

05/17/99 03:16:27

Name: donnie My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: all-in-one

Your Fav Body Type: hunks , hunks , hunks Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

hi !!! i'm new here . i'd just like to know where can i get to buy gay movies (in any form) in singapore . please give me some info as i am really in the dark . btw , if any of u would like to know me more , do e-mail me and hopefully we can get in touch . hoping to hear from u all very soon . ciao !

05/17/99 02:51:30

Comments:

Music Critic, . Texas' first album was released more than 10 years ago where they used to be more folk base. However, their musical direction changed with 'White On Blone' and the change is even greater with 'The Hush'. Both albums are good.

05/17/99 02:45:15

Comments:

Hi guys, the British press is creating a war between Boyzone and Geri Helliwell. Not since Oasis and Blur has there been so much noise made about who will get the Number One Single of the week. Well, the King Of Cover(boy)band beat the ex-Ginger Spice to he top of the charts. Boyzone with another boring cover song 'You Needed Me' won over Geri's good first effort 'Look At Me'. No surprises in The Number One selling album in the UK, it belongs to Texas' 'The Hush'.