Male HQ

From Bw Archives 38 : 08 Jun - 11 Jul 99

HendryTan

07/11/99 14:58:11

Name: NexusGuy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Slim

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi there. Its my first posting here. Anyway I'm trying my luck to know this guy I met today. Don't know if you're PLU or not, but sure hope you're one & reading this too. Anyway we went cycling together today with a group of friends on an island and I was the one that kept looking at you whenever I got a chance. Your name starts with a J... and mine with an R.....Really hope to hear from you.

07/11/99 13:51:15

Name: sillyme

My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Malbroman, What's this chinese pop thing doing in this bulletin board? Wake up

07/11/99 13:16:39

Name: malbroman

Comments:

Sorry guys that I may have gone overboard by calling someone a bitch. However, Popular chinese music is in need of one word. CREATIVITY. Sadly, not many of them actually has that. Jeff Chang? Jacky Cheung? Tarcy Su? Valen Hsu? Andy Lau? Someone said YUKI! Tell me frankly, their style and delivery of music is based on the same workable formula year after year. Someone mentioned dance music and said Grasshoppers and Fann Wong as daring? Grasshoppers, they vertually translated THAI songs into mandrain , still the same sounds and beat year after year. For Fann Wong there's nothing to say.

The sad truth is chinese pop music has not improve by leaps, chinese popular music went backwards. Chinese pop used to have its own style (Teresa Teng, Chi Yu)but now? Popular Chinese music has the likes of Coco Li, Andy Lau, Aaron Kwok(who imitates MJ so much). The truth is that without all the PR people behind them, they will never survive with the 'talent' they have. Chinese pop has now focued to much on packaging. If you have the Looks, you are 50% there. For really talented people without that Look will slink away into the background or not become as popular as that guy with no talent but has the Look, think abt Zhang Hong Liang and Zhao Chuan as examples.

Faye Wong not only imitated the style of singing of one particular singer, her album cover and make-up are actual duplicates of another artiste's album cover. Lee Hom, Coco, William So, Alex To, A-mei, Aaron Kwok and countless others have so 'shamefully b rrowed' other people's ideas be it in sound or in visual, even in some cases, even the table and chairs are the same. Tune in to SCV CH 21 and compare. How would you feel if your neighbour decorates his house in the same way as you do after visiting your ome?

Asia has so much talent be it in movies or music. Why must we copy or follow the west for popular ideas? Why can't we create our own sound? Why must our popular asian musicians copy the western musicians so much that even the colour and backdrop of their usic video is the same? Asia with half of the world's popular should be the leader instead of the follower.

In western countries, especially in London and France, there are lots of musicians there striving to out do each other in terms or creativity or sound. New ideas and concepts are forever changing. There are techno, house, hip-hop, trip hop, drum n bass, l -fi, hi-fi, speed etc, these sounds are created by people from these countries. Music from AQUA(Barbie Girl)may be silly, but they are fresh and new at least they took a gamble and went big. Look at U2, 10 years ago, they had Rattle n Hum, in 1999, they created POP MART. Even in bands like Take That, listen to their 1st album'Take Th t & Party' and their last, see how that boy band grew and matured, Robbie Williams become the biggest male pop star in Europe and Gary Barlow had two no. 1 hits after going solo. Even in the Spice Girls, they had their own brand of power pop, they write t eir songs and made perfect pop music. Mel B sang went pop rock with Bryan Adams( that video was eventually copied by one Taiwanese singer) and Mel G had two singles raved by critics.

Chinese pop must inovate and be creative, if not they may land the same fate as the HK movie industry, dying.

07/11/99 13:04:45

Name: fairy god mama

Comments:

i just LUUURRRRVVVVEEEEEE Ah-mei & faye wong and i don't even speak mandarin or any chinese dialect as i am not a chinese! to each his own dears...if you don't like mandopop then don't listen lah... otherwise if by chance you're convicted of any offense here in singapore...i'll gladly suggest to the judge to sentence you 2 years in jail listening to faye wong...and to aaron kwok!

07/11/99 12:19:04

Name: ly My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: NS men

Your Fav Body Type: NON fatties Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

I want to know more guys for, Have my own place and into open relationships

07/11/99 11:50:09

Name: dedey

Comments:

yes cuthbert, teresa teng is the best!!!

There will never be another one....

07/11/99 05:08:05

Name: soso My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kiss/hug/suck/fxxk

Your Fav Body Type: muscular/ Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

first posting, just to share my view.I don't like football,I just say I don't know how to appreciate the game.I don't enjoy Rock music, I just say I don't suit this type of music. There are many good mandarin pop, great vocal and talented chinese composers.And don't be shock, there are also nice hokkien song(Rock too). Recent year, no though i prefer western music,still find mandarin pop entertaining. Back to Faye Wong, she doesn't deserve that label(female dog). Special thank to 'First'. If not for your posting, I would not have the guts to post here (don't express well in English). Hope can share some of my 'story' in near future. wonder can get posted???? no sure how the wedsite work. I am a computer dummy.

07/11/99 04:14:47

Name: Cuthbert

Comments:

Well, I guess people here nowadays have nothing better to say but start condemning chinese pop! Whoever you are, you better know your stuff before you start condemning everyone else. I take your meaning as "mandarin pop == mandarin songs", yah? There are any chinese artistes today that overflow with their own originality and charisma that I dare say few people can achieve. For ballads, you have Teresa Teng, Faye Wong, Valen Hsu, Kit Chan, Harlem Yu, Jeff Chang, Zhang Hongliang, Huang Shujun, Qi Yu, Jac y Cheung. For rock, you have Tanya, Zhao Chuan, Wu-bai, Hei Bao, Beyond, Qi Qin. For alternative pop, you have Zhang Zhenyue, Karen Mok, Lee Hom. Like what Ecin said, Mandopop is moving leap and bounds from the past. English pop and Chin se pop are of different genre and appeal to different masses, be respectful in your comments, please. And yah, for people who fail to see the beautiful chinese lyrics (with the exception of Leon Lai), you must have failed your chinese too!!!

ps. for your info, i do not support the so called Heavenly Kings...

07/11/99 00:42:56

Name: m-ark My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: average to well toned Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

im currently a uni student overseas and was really bored today and decided to check out any intereting stuff on the net and whoa-la, here i am. I am actually a bi sexual and have a girlfriend but being with guys as well. In singapore, or anywhere else, one has to be discreet if oone is a bi. And that is actually a major headache in the life of a bisexual. Its different (of course) when one is ith a guy and when one is with a gal, both sexes seem to play a role in complementing and completing my innerself. I would love to meet up with other bisexuals in singapore, or at least for a chat thru e-mail n stuff to see wats going on in our lives. Comments r welcome. Thank you

07/11/99 00:31:21

Name: Zen

Comments:

The wiser people of the board probably will just smile and keep silent.

Well, I've nothing better to do right now, and I am bored as hell with all the here cum there cum everywhere cum cum and I feel really pissed with extremist remarks??. So whoev r that is, hmmmm, I think you overestimated Faye Wong. Gawd, whoever can come out with a blend of ' cranberries, bjork, sinnead o'connor, teresa teng, whitney houston tori amos, the cardigans, the cocteau twins'?? wow! That's quite an achievement really!! And have you heard every of her song? And do you understand the lyrics in those songs? What about all of Mandarin pop? Have you heard everything? Do you understand everything? What did you get for your Chinese in back in school?? Down with mandarin pop?? aha ??. Well go ahead! Perhaps we all suffer from some social illness, deprivation of making political statements that the only outlet seems to be condemning??. Well?? Mandarin pop?? Hmmm??. Such worthy cause. Do as you like I am not some ardent defender of Faye Wong or Mandarin pop, but there's just so much I sincerely hope you'll learn to appreciate. Say you don't like it, don't call people a bitch. Then again, whoever you like to call a bitch is none of my business??. Ya??. So go ahead, best wishes, al the best in life.

07/10/99 19:46:41

Name: Ecin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: NA

Your Fav Body Type: NA Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Hi people.

I'm not a big fan of Mandopop, but to label them as copycats (and other horrible names) is, well, not very nice. I'm not trying to take sides here but many of today's artistes are so-called "copycats" also. Juz look at the amout of 're-makes' that were done lately...

Melanie G's "Word Up", Mariah Carey's "I Still Believe", All Saints' "Lady Marmalade" and not to mention Boyzone's "By Request" album. Whitney Houston is so desperate to sell her new singles she has to re-remix her 80's hits t be included in her new singles.

Give Mandopop a chance to grow up and learn. They are already improving by leaps and bounds in recent years as compared to in the 80's and early 90's. The people who cannot accept the changes are the 'cheena' ones. When andy Lam's brilliant clubbish remix of "The Night Is Too Dark" (Ye Tai Hei) was played over 933, it was bombarded with distasteful complaints. 'Cheena' listeners still prefer soppy love ballads crooned by Jacky Cheung and Emil Chau. Dance remixes in Mando op are slowly accepted by the younger generation. Cheers to daring dance artistes who bring more life into Mandopop (although many of them are borrowed tunes from Japanese pop and Korean Pop). Yuki, Tarcy Hsu, Fann Wong, Faye Wong, Grasshoppers, Valen Hsu Anita Mui are juz some of the few who dare to go venture into the dancefloor even when they probably know the kind of criticisms they will receive.

I think I spoke too much. :P

07/10/99 18:18:52

Comments:

Hi I must agree with you that Faye Wong is nothing but a big time copycat, but we should not go further that label her as a female dog, its also could be an insult to when my dog is compared to Ms Wong. anyway, that new Sheryl Song 'Sweet Child Of Mine' i found in the soundtrack to Adam Sandler's new movie 'Big Daddy'. For all Guns & Roses fans, new material from the band could be appearing anytime. Its said that a new song from G&R appeared at the end of that movie 'Big Daddy'. A live album is rumoured t be out in July 1999.

07/10/99 18:17:17

Comments:

Hi I must agree with you that Faye Wong is nothing but a big time copycat, but we should not go further that label her as a female dog. anyway, that new Sheryl Song 'Sweet Child Of Mine' is found in the soundtrack to Adam Sandler's new movie 'Big Daddy'. or all Guns & Roses fans, new material from the band could be appearing anytime. Its said that a new song from G&R appeared at the end of that movie 'Big Daddy'. A live album is rumoured to be out in July 1999.

07/10/99 16:50:18

Comments:

marlboroman, i couldn't agree any further with you. mandarin pop sucks, or in fact is getting shittier by the day. even the so called queen of pop fave the bitch wong, she's nothing but a blend of the cranberries, bjork, sinnead o'connor, teresa teng, whitney houston tori amos, the cardigans, the cocteau twins, and god knows who's she's going to plagiarise next. down with mandarin pop.

07/10/99 11:26:18

Name: rider

Comments:

I am getting bored....

07/10/99 02:35:30

Name: Kaiser Soze

Comments:

sillyme - I don't work in Science Park, and even if I did, it's not likely that you'd get to see the temp that was working in my office anyway. I work in ... oh, wait, maybe you're working as a temp and you're trying to find out where I'm working ... mmm .. now I'm paranoid. Anyway, I don't work in Science Park - I'm a little more ... literarily inclined, shall we say?

07/09/99 18:13:28

Name: Unkle

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

To Nick69

*Yawn*

07/09/99 15:57:03

Comments:

Kaiser Soze, Where about is this working place? Sc Park 1? I work there

07/09/99 14:46:33

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Been pretty cold these evenings and I was on my way home on the MRT from Raffles Place.It was windy and chilly and about 1130pm.As I walked towards the MRT station I noticed this well dressed executive type smiling at me.I flashed my sexist smile and soon we were in a cab heading towards hotel 81 in Geylang.What followed was 2 amazing hours of sex.After getting into the room he suggested a bath.We both stepped into the shower and started soaping each other.With his back against me I slowly soaped and cares ed his body letting my fingers caress his already hard cock.As I started soaping his thighs I kneeled down and slowly started sucking his fresh smelling purplish cock head.He then began gently pumping his long precum wet shaft into my mouth.I really enjoy d it when he moaned with pleasure and grew larger.He came lots and within 5 minutes.Panting he help me up and slowly started rimming my wet yearing asshole and started fingering me.It was heaven.We started rinsing off and proceeded to the bed where we did a 69.Slurping and grinning he took my hard wet cock into his soft lips and started running his tongue all over my cockhead.I started moving my hips and slowly turned around...seeing my wet hungry asshole he lubricated his prick and started to slide his hu e hard cock into me.It felt so good and soon he was humping and moaning as I felt his balls slap against my buttocks.We did it standing,69 and doggy style.It felt great when he moaned and spurt all his juice into me.We ended it nicely with a bath where we sucked each other dry.

07/09/99 10:21:19

Comments:

Hi guys, there are three singles worth buying and they are :

Last Kiss by Pearl Jam.

This single went to No.3 in the Billboard Charts and shows no signs of slowing down. Sounds very much like a 60s record that a couples dance to at the promp.

No.2 Single of the week:

Sweet Child Of Mine by Sheryl Crow.

Yes its that Guns & Roses song remade by Sheryl Crow. You got to hear it for yourself to believe it. If I am not mistaken, the song can be found on the released new version of The Globe Sessions.

Believe by A1

A1 is a new boyband from the UK. It reminded me of an early Take That. Very refreshing staff becos A1 do not have that 'don't call us a boyband' attitude and pass themselves off as a R&B band(Backstreet Boys?), or try to be serious artists(Boyzone?). Inst ad, they use what they have, looks and energy. A nice happy song to dance to.

Garbage will record the title track to the 19th James Bond movie,'The World Is Not Enough'.

Lastly, have anyone seen MTV Channel 21 on SCV? Wonder why must Hong Kong and Taiwan singers copy the American Or English videos so much? Wonder does any of them really have any talent at all?

The Two queens of Mandrain Pop, Chang Hui Mei and Coco Li and Lee Hom are some so called 'artist' who stole ideas from others.

One of A-Mei's new vedio looks and sounds very much like EnVogue's 'Free Your Mind', the catwalk stage and guitar rifts sounds so much alike.

Does Coco and Lauryn Hill share the same director? The set design and furnitures to Coco's video is an almost duplicate of Lauryn Hill's video 'Can't Take My Eyes From You'. She claims to have attained 'Grammy Standards' for her new album. Maybe she atta ned that by 'stealing' from Ms Hill.

Of the lot Lee Hom is the worst serial (besides Faye Wong)'copycater'. One of his video copied Garbage's 'Push It' clip, his latest video has the same dance moves and special effects as Jamiroquoi's Canned Heat(dance on tables etc). Is Lee Hom trying to d a Jay K? Lee Hom, who is from the States told the press that he want to inject new ideas and sound to the Asian music scene. He made us so 'proud'.

Chinese pop is getting stale and boring.

07/09/99 09:30:49

Name: sam

Comments:

hey all u ppl........ this is like a chat room alreday u all are just talking.... common,,,,,,,........ share ur stories and experiences iwth us...let our dicks steam.let us taste our cum please its a favour'

07/09/99 07:39:32

Name: Stubborn Bee. aka Zen My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Very boring one, talk first, do later. Your Fav Body Type: Well toned, short and slim.

Your Nationality: From the Monastary :P

Comments:

Aiyaaaah, I didn't say you just sit there and wait what, there's a Chinese saying: You can't sit by a tree and hope a rabbit will appear... of course need to get out of the house, take action, make friends first ... that one I agree... I agree the real wo ld is not like one huge 'I'm flying' Titanic movie or Cinderella and her twelve o'clock shoe, just dun conclude beyond a doubt true love dun exist okay? It does. It really does!! (This one is for Ecin) Besides all that messy breakups/ divorces/ marriage a nulments/ affairs, cruises, one night stands, #somes, true love is still faithfully there and there are the fortunate some (again, str8 or gay) in very stable relationships. If these are myths, I think we are all in big trouble. That's about all I meant to say. Thanks. I'm gone again.... (aiyah I've broken my vow of not visiting this site again, very bad boy, promise, you won't see my posting for the rest of a mosquito's life)....Peace.

07/09/99 06:07:54

Comments:

Stubborn believer:

Meanwhile, you'd ignore the opportunities that are waiting right at your very feet for the mystical true love that might come along some day. Or else you pine after someone for no reason convinced that he is your true love.

This sort of thing is like trying to empty a lake to get to your true love - in the end, you wind up alone with nothing but a bucket for your comfort.

07/09/99 04:05:24

Name: Stubborn believer.

Comments:

It's rather sad few believes in true love now. Granted, true love is not easy love, a lot of work has to be done. But when you finally find that somebody whose gentle hug reminds you of home sweet home even when you are miles away from your family, or who e face you cry and cry over in the still of night simply because you are unable to be with him, even for one moment. You will know true love, and all the scepticism in the world will not blind you from it.

07/09/99 04:04:01

Name: guilty KPO ...

Comments:

i'm terribly sorry again. i left out my nick on the msg below. Don't scold me ok, i know i'm blur. Anyway, give me a chance to thank rider. see i can paragraph my msg now.

07/09/99 03:57:24

Comments:

Dear KS :

In fact, i didn't miss your 1st para. I didn't qoute it because your sentences were too long ^_^ . Well, since u want me to quote, I'll quote then. But can't do w/o 1st say 'sorry' to stud, i gotta rack up the old dust again (it's for discussion purpose an NOT personal grudge ok? give me a smile).

I quote KS 'I (KS) don't fault anyone who's doing their best to communicate'. Do u think is First trying his best to communicate????? Then why should anyone being so uncourteous (got such word?) towards him? If i did likewise to stud, i was blamed as a fa cist and was told faulting someone who's trying his (stud) best to communicate. So what's stud then?

Look! i am NOT demanding stud to do anything for his action. cause that gotta be something between him and First. But the salint point that i am trying my best (despite of my pte-ltd-English) to drill in everybody's skull is, 'u wanna judge, make sure u g t all the facts right and be ready for others to return fire (but then again why shld anyone want to bombard, if the remarks given were truthful and sincere?'.

KS : Back to your infamous quotation again. Yes, it looks as if it's a generalize statement, however anyone with a PSLE passed in English will know who you are refering to. OK search your heart, if u have one, who do you think of when u typed the capitali ed 'JUST LIKE HIM'?

jokingly : maybe ... err ... just maybe, if my nick was 'handsome hunk' or 'hot hard bod', would I get any discount from you? or at least a softer tone ..... u know, physcology does play apart in this thingie here.

*muak* for reading this. peace.

07/09/99 03:38:09

Comments:

Thanks rider.

I'm actually being driven to distraction because there's this extremely cute chinese temp who's working in the office at the moment, and he's gorgeous. Tight blue t-shirt over his fine fine bod and his tight jeans ... yum!

07/09/99 02:33:40

Comments:

Kaiser Soze,

To paragraph your stories, at the end of each paragraph/sentence, you may want to type P in <>. Give it a try, yeah?

cheers!

07/09/99 01:59:33

Comments:

Now you'll all get a chance to laugh at me ... how on EARTH do you get the guestbook to paragraph text? I've tried putting blank lines in between paragraphs (by hitting return) and it looks all right in this box here where I'm typing it, but then it gets quished together on the actual page. What am I doing wrong?

07/09/99 01:57:44

Comments:

It seems to me that many of us have fallen into the trap of believing in "true love". Sure, we watch movies and tv shows and read poems and novels where true love happens like magic, and is all romantic and beautiful, but this does not, I think, accurately reflect what love is like in the real world. Look at anyone who has a strong, lastin relationship, and then pay close attention to how both parties work really hard at holding it together. There's a lot of fighting, and a lot of compromise, and it really is never as easy as people think. It's a lot easier, sometimes, to believe that this knight in shining armour is going to come along and sweep you off your feet, when the reality is that there's a lot of hard work involved in finding a partner. Of course, the sheer drama of sitting around wringing a handkerchief and sobbing because life is so painful and unfair or feeling superior because you're waiting for your true love while everyone else is settling for second best is appealing to the drama queen in all of us. The Cinderella mentality is really sometimes a cover up for a certain kind of cowardice, or fear of change, because if I sit in my room alone and wait for my true love, it's going to come along. The truth is that if you sit in your room alone, that's how ou're going to wind up. Alone.

07/09/99 01:47:20

Comments:

KPO: I am curious, though - why do you keep quoting that statement without including the first part, where I state that I don't fault anyone who's doing their best to communicate? Surely you're not twisting my words, now are you?

07/09/99 01:43:44

Comments:

KPO: And one more thing - you're right, you know: my statement about fascism is general enough to apply to anyone, and you'll note that I didn't specify that you were the only fascist around. :)

07/09/99 01:38:01

Comments:

KPO: The fact that we are having this exchange proves quite nicely (I think) that no one, least of all myself, is free from judgement or criticism, which is one of the things that I like about the 'net. I understand that you feel it unfair that I reacted o your post and not so much to stud's, but your post is the one that moved me to make a response. I tend to operate on the principle that it's condescending for me to talk/type "down" to someone else's level, because that means that I'm assuming that they don't understand what I'm saying. I figure people will ask if they don't understand. And "disingenuous" means "giving a false appearance of frankness", according to Wordnet 1.6 Vocabulary Helper (one of the many internet dictionaries out there, which I li e because it also includes synonyms and antonyms).

07/08/99 19:26:03

Name: KPO

Comments:

sorry I left out my nick, the msg dtd '07/08/99 18:57:40' was posted by me. Oh yes! I really don't know what the pretty small word -- 'disingenuous' means. Anyway, according to my DICKtionary. It means 'not frank or naive'. Just for sharing,no other inten ion.

07/08/99 18:57:40

Comments:

KS : It's not a matter that u critisized me 1st and not stud (but u CANT deny it is a fact, isn't it? ^_^ ). Pls dun twist the subject here ok? y were u felt so 'strongly' when i wrote something abt stud but chose 2 b mum when stud wrote(actually i want 2 use the word 'humiliated') abt First's msg. Is it a case of favoritism or dbl standard? And this for sure, doesnt sounds like what u preached days ago. u wrote "but someone who doesn't make an effort to understand, and who insists that other people shoul sound/speak JUST LIKE HIM is just being a fascist". Answer me pls (i beg u!!). Isn't stud fall in to this 'someone' category? btw, sorry stud, i know the matter is over, but i need 2 stress my point here & not because that i am petty or what. Well ... in a nutshell, in case some hooligans may not understand my points, they are 1) stud's previous article was not too encourging for a newbie like First. 2) judge! and be judged!! I guess i can't write as fanciful as KS does, but what i wrote here are hard fa t. KS : Of coz, i am open to anybody's genuine comment. And just in case u dun know, I don't decide your right or/and entitlement. I know your england is powderful but pls talk sense. For a record, i didnt know England is so powderful. CHEERS!! ^_^

07/08/99 17:45:23

Name: etc

Comments:

I agree with ??? when he says that the recent episode of Ally Mcbeal isn't just about telling you "oh how sad it is that nobody believes in true love anymore" and "does true love exists?"

Of course the average viewer would just finish watching the episode and just go whinning about how sad the situation is, how cruel the world is. But as you see, the episode finally revealed why Ally lives in her own world. She is overwhelmed by the fact t at despite her parents not loving one another, they were married. And one night she caught her mother cheating on her father. She could have been more than 10 years old when she saw that, and the only way she could deal with it is to retreat to her world.

When she asks the three girls whether they subscribed to the idea of "true love", they were reluctant to give her an answer, perhaps signifying the fact that they may not share the same definition with Ally when it comes to defining "true love".

Personally, I think this episode is telling us that believing in true love is not sad, but obsessing over it to the extent that it rules over your every notion about love is destructive.

I have watched Ally from day 1 and everytime she whines about being afraid of being alone, and singing songs to a non-existent boyfriend, it stikes a cord so deep inside me that sometimes I will shed a tear or two while watching. But after watching that e isode, I think I know what the message is, it is "let go".

Because life goes on.

07/08/99 13:58:49

Name: nothingmatters

Comments:

There was once a man who lived by a lake. Now that lake isn't what you would call a huge lake, nor is it what you would consider a small lake. Just take it as a run-of-the-mill, average sized lake. Everyday, before the sun rises till after the sun sets, this man would carry pails of water from the lake and pour it to the nearby river, which flows to the sea. Before you start thinking otherwise, the lake isn't linked to this river, and is more like a gigantic pond. One day, the king came by, on one of his journeys around his realm. He saw what the man was doing, and was rather curious. He stopped his royal entourage and walked up to the man and asked the man what the man was doing. "I am emptying the lake" replied the man. The king was rather amused, but hid his reaction and asked,"Isn't that a foolish thing to do? You may get some water out of the lake, but when the rain comes, the lake will just be filled up again, perhaps with even more water than before." "If I do not know why I am emptying the lake and I still do it, that is foolish. If I just sit down and hope that some miracle will happen and the lake would empty itself, that is foolish. If carrying pails of water from the lake does not do anything to help emptying the lake, that is foolish." The king was rather surprised by the answer given by the man, and he asked the man, "Then, pray tell, why are you emptying the lake?" "A witch has cursed me and my beloved, and I can only see my beloved when the lake is empty," replied the man. "But isn't emptying the lake an impossible task?" asked the king, who by now was moved by the man's love for his beloved. "My sire, emptying the lake is not an impossible task. It is merely difficult. The impossible task is for me to forsake my love." Quietly, the man went on his task of emptying the lake.

07/08/99 13:18:25

Comments:

This Peter Ho is quite a dish! and that American accent always makes me swoon.... *sigh*

07/08/99 12:34:10

Name: ???

Comments:

Toking abot Ally Mcbeal, not only does the episode highlight the disappointment over the fact that true love might not exist...but does it come across to anyone of you that understanding is another topic to be explored in that episode. Nobdy really unders ands how Ally feel, the scene when she asked the three girls if they believe in true love...they just say no....they not only do not share the same dream as Mcbeal but also do not understand how she can feel this way. Finally, it's a great thing to hope for something, even if someone tells you that it's unrealistic...go for it for I believe that the impossible does happen....

07/08/99 09:58:34

Name: Music Guy

Comments:

For updates/reviews on the latest Mandarin & Cantonese pop music scene, visit http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Subway/8169/index.html

07/08/99 09:37:35

Comments:

I was just wondering how do some of you get to know PLUs (Singapore) through IRC. But firstly, how do I go about locating gay channels? Could somebody help me with this? Thanks.

07/08/99 07:58:43

Name: Stud

Comments:

Kaiser- Yes, I do my own research and I've exhausted all the contacts that I have. Sugar has been done to death(that's what my editor says) So logging on the internet is also a good way to establish contacts. It's fast, it's convenient so here I am. Moreo er, I'm sure there are a lot of undiscovered clubs/pubs that deserves to be mentioned. Come on Kaizer! Why the negativity? :) Monkey Mind- Well, my friend, you are the master of your destiny. I believe in the laws of attractions and cause and effect. Thoughts sinks into your mind and become your realities. So really, what's happening to me right now, the good and the bad, I've b ought it upon myself. I'm sure I've grown more evolved after getting the shit kicked out of me.

07/08/99 07:31:33

Comments:

Stud, I'm almost tempted to interpret "good-looking people of the wind" as excluding those of us who aren't good-looking, but I suspect your intent was to flatter ALL of us into thinking that we're good-looking, so that we'll do your work FOR you and tell you all about new CD releases and clubs and so on. Whatever happened to journalistic ethics? I am sorry for your own misfortunes, but really. Do you own research - I'm sure that's what you're getting paid for. Flood your mailbox? Not likely.

07/08/99 07:26:44

Name: Monkey Mind

Comments:

stud, you so lucky. Can write poems, can write magazine, can act, got model boyfriend. some of us not so lucky or talented like you. over-achiever, some more, officer in army got office. easy for you to say what you say, but please consider others, okay?<>

07/08/99 07:23:08

Name: Blurfxxk

Comments:

'Scuse me ... but are there any cruisy places in Suntec City / Marina area?

07/08/99 07:21:14

Comments:

KPO: Don't be disingeuous, KPO - if you truly believe that you have every right to criticise stud because he criticises First, then I am certainly entitled to criticise you. I suppose you're just disgruntled and/or flabbergasted because I took a pot shot t you and not at stud? That, of course, meams that I have no "right" to choose whom I'm critical of. And for the record, I don't actually know what disingenuous means, but it's such a pretty little word, isn't it? :)

07/08/99 06:23:59

Name: stud

Comments:

Hey good-looking people of the wind! Appreciate if anyone could let me know any latest kewl clubs or pubs for my reviews. Latest cutting edge CD releases would be awesome too! Flood my mail @ kewldude76sg@yahoo.com!

07/08/99 06:22:38

Comments:

Hey good-looking people of the wind! Appreciate if anyone could let me know any latest kewl clubs or pubs for my reviews. Latest cutting edge CD releases would be awesome too! Flood my mail!

07/07/99 16:37:36

Name: David My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: lean and mean

Comments:

Well, was kind of bored and went to meet some friends for dinner at the headquarters. Saw a cute guy in white but he left with 3 girls. Proceed to RP and cruise for a while, during which I saw another cute guy leaving for Chinatown while yet another cruis s around in his car. I know I sound desperate but they were cute and I was keen to know them better. However I just seems to tense up whenever they're near. I tried practising the 'friendly smile' but it just doesn't surface at the right time. Why can't I just do it? I'm actually looking snobbish unwillingly. But I did get to wave at the guy in the car before I leave. Guess that's the ultimate for me. Sigh..........

07/07/99 16:11:17

Comments:

Hi people. Thanks for all the encouraging advice. Most of the time I do feel that it's me versus the world. Juz the other day my friend was commenting on how I always come back from fast food counters with complaints and a disgusted face. Apparently he sa d that I'm not nice to people generally and that's why I get unsatisfactory treatment from the general public. I, personally, don't think that that is justified. You mean I have to smile at everyone who crosses my path? I don't think so! I have a natural nnoyed look. Is it my fault that I don't look 'nice'? If yes, then BITE ME. :(

07/07/99 15:59:33

Name: to stud

Comments:

your story is very touching but you have the courage to go through all hardship. I am sure someday your family will realize their mistakes.

07/07/99 03:38:50

Name: Zen

Comments:

Ecin, true love does exist. But are you in the right frame of mind to receive it when it knocks on your door? How can you hope to see it when you keep thinking

'I know what everyone else out there is looking for. And that is definitely not true love ??.

:-) Don't make it sound like it's you versus everyone else. The first thing you may want to do be less self-centred. Love may be right before your eyes and you don't know it.

07/07/99 02:47:29

Name: Stud

Comments:

Greetings people of the wind. Now that the controversy has been put at rest, it's time to embark on a new journey. My e-mail address is not listed yet as the server in my office does not allow access to it. Life's been like a dream for me. I feel like an ctor moving through the ironies of life. I know it can break me but it didn't. My meditation practices has allowed me access to blissful state of mind. I've been staying out of home for the past one month or so. I was told to leave home after my family fo nd out about my orientation. Irony is, they've known it 2 years back but I kept quiet about it. The asserting of my stance and being comfortable about it scared the shit out of them. I'm seen as an anti-family symbol. My morality is questioned. I am an ov r-achiever in life.Looked up as a role model but no longer now. Which really does not matter. People's perception of me can be changed in 5 minutes. Some think it's a trend to be gay and have gay friends. It's much too difficult to do all these and get ki ked out for such whimsical reasons. Gay=promiscous= AIDS. I'm tired of having to explain myself all the time. Which really does not make sense cos I'm sure some of them are closetted individuals who have experimented but chose to stay on the safe side. I' seen as rebel but as far as I'm concerned,a good one. The timing isn't right cos I'm still serving my NS. Been holed up in my office eversince. I'm an officer holding a high-flying post so my CO cannot know of me living in the office.Despite these setbac s, I got a role in a film to be screened in the film fest. I'm playing a gay character and it fits perfectly into what I'm going through right now. Me vs the establishment. Met someone, a bi, didn't really mind at first,thought it was perfect, mutual attr ction but found out he's cheating on me. Big mistake. So there again. Met someone again, a great guy, an ex-model, still pending. Meanwhile, been keeping myself busy with acting classes. I'm tired of people telling me that a non-Chinese will never gain ma nstream acceptance or is viewed as less attractive. But according to my experiences, it's not true. Fortunately, it does not sink into my subconcious. Finally, I really knew what it feels like to be ostracised. It's testing the threshold of tolerance. My oems will be published in August exploring these issues. Currently doing freelance with a local magazine writing Clubbing Reviews so would appreciate info on the latest undiscovered clubs. Well, I'm not here feeling sorry for myself and begging for sympat y.I'm just saying that no matter what people say or what circumstances are, you have a choice either to make it or break it. And I'm sure my choices are obvious. Peace.

07/07/99 01:55:51

Name: Jay Daniels

Comments:

18+/1.88m/eurasian+chinese. if you are under 21,preferably chinese,white or eurasian ,email me.

07/06/99 23:17:05

Name: capri

Comments:

Oops..forgot to mention who in my earlier message....the cute guy I mentioned is the one wearing black shorts and biege cap....I think he went there for suntanning and is always alone..didn't see him last week....

07/06/99 23:09:13

Name: capri

Comments:

Can anyone fill me in whether you have seen the cute guy who I saw at Fort Road on 26 Jun 99 ......thanks

07/06/99 20:02:05

Name: KPO again lah!!

Comments:

to ALL : let's clear the air, i thought that the comments given by 'stud' pertaining to First's article was not too encouraging. of course, i do know that this is a place with no attitude, & i guess he has his right to air his view. well then he must also be man enough to receive criticism from others!!?? Back to my previous msg to 'stud', KS : do u think it's all so superficial? use ur brain pls. if he can judge at ppl's posting, y can't the rest of us express our feeling on his article? in fact, if u hav ever read the past postings by AK n aboi, those r the types that made me slide my scroll bar (no offence). but i do not judge them, coz they do not show their 'discomfort' on ppl who has poor command in English. KS (again): don't u ever put words in my m uth! i have never instigated ppl to use simple english. though i would suggest using understandable English for communication purpose. of coz, what's understandable is very subjective. look at the word 'balderdash' (nonsense)... sigh. KS (u again): i shar the same feeling as u do, i quote 'but someone who doesn't make an effort to understand, and who insists that other people should sound/speak JUST LIKE HIM is just being a fascist.'. who's that SOMEONE if after u have read that stud's remarks on First?????? tell me ... i was surprised (or should i say flabbergasted) that u reacted so strongly on my p sting (but not on somebody else's ^_^ ). simply because i speak chimp language? hahhahahahha

07/06/99 19:03:55

Comments:

Kaiser Soze : apparently what i posted was NOT well drilled in2 ur numb skull. put it this way, if the msg u wrote was 4 me, i'm sorry i didnt understand what the shit u r writing. can u rephrase it? me piss (or peace) too. Note : language is a comm tool. unless u r writing 4 urself 2 read.

07/06/99 18:27:07

Name: Shaun My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Chn

Comments:

To Ecin...... I've watched Ally McBeal today too... i get really disillusioned knowing that most pple in this world can never get their man/woman of their dreams. It's really sad! I find myself very much alike Ally (not physically of coz!) We r both as neurotic, juveni e, paranoid, desperate for love, naive. It supposed to be a comedy but at times when i watch it i feel terribly sad and scared, scared of loneliness....... esp when i grow old. Sigh i even whine exactly like her....... when will i ever find my one and only true love?

07/06/99 18:03:24

Name: observer

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

hi, ecin

well....true love does exist, haven't u read about the past postings in BW that there are couples who have been together for more than some five yrs or more, and some even much longer??

personally, i do feel that not all gays are into just a quickie fling or ONS or whatever...as for myself, i am attached and both me and my partner have had a great time together...neither of us cruise...nor do we engage in casual sex...well...th s is just our preference...no offence to readers of this great BW board who may hold alternate views. As to how we meet each other ....it has to be credited to the miraculous wonder of the internet :) ....fate had brought us together...and in a very very nexpected manner....

Though we have just graduated and just starting out at our career, we proclaim ourselves as married, and we are both treating each other with mutual respect and trust and love...we cherish our realationship very much, and are both committed in walking he path of life together till ever...

to all readers of this BW board, our blessings to everyone, esp those in pursuit of true love. May all be well and happy. With metta

07/06/99 17:47:03

Name: WXYZ

Comments:

nothing is really perfect in this world and true love is like a dream that we all like to come true for us. unfortunately it is not something you look for but it comes to you. so until then we pick ourselves up from self-pity and work on what we have. yes indulging ourselves once in a while in our little fantasies is okay, but we have to be pragmatic when need be and know that some things are not meant to be. I make se

07/06/99 16:31:41

Comments:

Hi people. Juz finished watching this week's "Ally McBeal". It wasn't half as raunchy as I thought it would be. Not that it mattered. It's the thought that true love doesn't exist anymore. Isn't it scary? And I think it's true. Sadly. I look at all my fri nds and see that most of them have been through break-ups with their boyfriends and/or girlfriends. I look at my gay friends and all they are interested in are ONS and superficial physical relationships. And I look at myself. Alone. Loving someone who I'm not allowed to love and still feeling happy for myself. Many of my friends have told me to open up and get to know more people. But the truth is, I know what everyone else out there is looking for. And that is definitely not true love. Is there anyone who actually knew true love? And still does? I need to know that it still exists. I really do.

07/06/99 15:35:47

Name: Tristan

Comments:

To the guy in Bus 16 on the 6/7/99 (Tue)ard 8.35pm, u were wearing a white shirt with grey pants, typical office wear with a crew cut hair. U boarded from Suntec city. I'm the guy with the brown CK cap in green l/s shirt! If u read this pls mail me, i'm i terested to know u!

07/06/99 10:13:12

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

Sg Boy Homepage has just been updated, new in the edition is:

July/Summer Hotbods - Sg Boy Hotbods gallery brings you an International spread of cute guys.

Interview with Ng King Kang - author of Singapore's first non-fiction gay literature "The Rainbow Connection".

Check out http://get.to/sgboy now!

07/05/99 17:34:09

Comments:

Hey Dreamer,

do you think I could photocopy that booklet b4 you returned it? ;p

Oh yah, I hope the person who lost it isn't someone in secret service keeping tabs on gay activities.

07/05/99 14:12:46

Name: dreamer My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Gosh, you guys should look after your stuff more carefully. Guess what I've found on a bus today. A notebook containing PLU's contacts and places of work. Well, the content is pretty obvious. Anyway, if you happen to be the one who lost it, just drop me a mail. Cheers!!

07/05/99 14:04:02

Name: Broken hearts will be mended with genuine love. In any case, go out and make more friends first... ciao.

Comments:

07/05/99 14:02:28

Name: Broken hearts will be mended when genuine love comes:-) In any case, try making more friends fis

Comments:

07/05/99 11:53:53

Comments:

Puts the controversy to rest, stud? And SPOIL MY FUN? No fair! :):)

07/05/99 09:10:00

Name: Cedric

Comments:

Lonely chinese (24yr/slim/str8&cute-looking) looking for any muscular hunks reading this site to befriend. Pls email me with stats.

07/05/99 05:38:18

Name: WXYZ

Comments:

hi there! can anyone tell me where i can get a VCD copy of the film "Gods and Monsters"? thanks!

07/05/99 03:46:54

Comments:

I didn't know my posting will erupt so much controversy. First, I had difficulty understanding what you meant. I thought you were just doing it, jummblin' up the singlish talk. Kaiser, balderdash means nonsense. I'm not trying to be the smart-alecky here ut I'm sure we'd all appreciate a reasonably understandable posting.Well, I hope this puts the controversy at rest.Peace.

07/05/99 02:07:38

Comments:

Anyone else here watch Felicity? LOTS of cute guys on that show ... I'm particularly keen on Scott Foley (who plays Noel). Has he been in/on any other show?

07/05/99 02:03:31

Comments:

KPO: I'd appreciate it if you'd keep your reverse snobbishness to yourself. How astonishingly stupid to suggest that we should all use simple language because it might be too "chim-pelogy" for someone else? If that was the case, we'd still be up in the tr es with the chimps, grunting and shrieking to communicate. Even worse, it's obvious from your posting that you understand the intent of stud's posting, so leave the man alone. I don't fault anyone who's trying their best to communicate, like First, but so eone who doesn't make an effort to understand, and who insists that other people should sound/speak JUST LIKE HIM is just being a fascist.

07/05/99 01:58:54

Comments:

stud: I'm not sure about this ... but doesn't "balderdash" mean "untrue" or "made up"? Certainly First's english can't be balderdash, although I do admit that it wasn't perfect.

07/05/99 01:57:30

Comments:

First: Thanks for the story - it was HOT. I didn't have a problem understanding it.

07/04/99 23:16:25

Name: Capri My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: Toned, Atheletic Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

Went to Fort Road last Saturday (26 Jun 99)...saw this cute guy walking out..shirtless.wearing black shorts and biege cap and well toned...look like Wong Hei, the guy currently acting as a cook in one of this mandarin serial screened on Sat and Sun..Woul like to know him..

07/04/99 09:10:57

Name: ircer

Comments:

I've just met Actionkid on the irc last nite and WOW! I miss him! I love this page because of the wonderful characters like him. Too bad he 'retired'. AK, if you're reading this, just want to let you know that you are one helluva guy! And Ahboi too. I mis you guys! Let's hope the new fellas liven the page up as well. Keep the stories coming!

07/04/99 00:18:19

Name: BODS My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: lean muscular, atheletic

Comments:

Thanks JimmW for your tips. Hmm...first smile huh? That would be difficult but I'll try. Haha dun want to smile at the wrong person rite? Okay, I'll keep you guys posted to see if I can carry it out successfully. Kinda new to this...cruising that is. p>

07/03/99 16:37:52

Name: JimmyW

Comments:

Uuggghs... Sorry.. I seem to have made an amateurish blooper. The post to Bods was from me and not Bods.

My sincere apologies for the confusion. Perhaps BLOWING Wind will amend with time. Thanks in advance.

07/03/99 16:32:59

Name: BODS

Comments:

Hi Bods !:

If you really want to know whether the other guy is trying to cruise you (as opposed to having a speck of dust in his eyes and just squinting like hell), there are certainly many ways. The simplest is to just smile and see if he smiles back. Then just casually walk past him and see if his eyes follow you or not. If yes to both then just wait for him outside the swimming pool and get eye contact when he comes out and smile again. If he smiles then go to place X and see if he follows ... etc.

By the end of this all, if he still follows you it should be pretty darn obvious.

Oh yeah. Forgot one important detail. Make sure you are interested in the guy before initiating step one, the smile 8-).

07/03/99 15:25:59

Name: gymmer

Comments:

Hi guys! Anyone care to share any experience of having sex with their brother(s)? Would love to read all about it :-)

07/03/99 10:46:38

Name: BODS My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: lean muscular, atheletic

Comments:

Hmm...just curious to know. I've been stared at many times at the swimming pool and in the shower room. How can you tell if the person is seriously trying to cruise you?

07/03/99 10:46:28

Your Fav Body Type: lean muscular, atheletic

Comments:

Hmm...just curious to know. I've been stared at many times at the swimming pool and in the shower room. How can you tell if the person is seriously trying to cruise you?

07/03/99 08:54:12

Comments:

For latest info / reviews / charts on the Chinese & Cantonese pop music scene, click on the URL or visit at

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Subway/8169/index.html

07/03/99 00:05:51

Name: Roger

Comments:

Hi guys, Just wonder any interesting/happening places in JB?

07/02/99 19:59:47

Comments:

aiyo ... wat's the meaning of 'balderdash'? if nonsense said nonsense loh, y so chim-pelogy. note : language is a comm tool.

07/02/99 15:27:52

Comments:

Hi there, The 13th Annual New York City Lesbian and Gay Pride Dance had a suprised guest performance by Whitney Huston. She performed a few songs in that annual bash. Wonder are those gossips abt Ms Huston being a Lesbian true? Anyway, her new single 'My ove Is Your Love' is excellent. No more screaming on this track. Looks like Whitney has gone ala Lauryn Hill. 'My Love is Your Love' was produced by Wyclef Jean. Great Single.

07/02/99 06:51:51

Name: Charles

Your Nationality: USA ang mo

Comments:

How???

One more thing. I want to say I'm sorry that guy raped you. Remember, it is not your fault. That guy, or both of them, transgressed you. You had no control over it. It is okay to be angry at them.

07/02/99 06:28:19

Name: Charles

Your Nationality: USA ang mo

Comments:

How???

I think etc is right. We've had a lot of these drugging cases here in SF. I can't improve on etc's suggestions. It is safe to say it has already affected your relationship. Not to panic you, but for your own peace of mind, I suggest you never see either o these guys again, for your safety, and get an HIV test, now and again in 6 months.

07/02/99 05:58:37

Name: mambo My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anal sex

Your Fav Body Type: slim muscular Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

anyone went zouk on 30 jun and standing on central platform?... cos i m standing there and i saw a lot of gdlooking guys... i kept brushing them....... and my cock steams.... reali hoping dat 1 of them will cum & fxxk mi.... hahahahaha maybe i m dreaming. ...... anyway..... who wans to ons wif mi?????? hehheehehehhe

07/02/99 05:43:00

Name: First

Comments:

Hi , I'm first . thank you for you all .. i know my english a bit broken out but i tried out . So maybe next time i will write more story to you all ok ????

07/02/99 03:29:24

Name: horny sg My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: sex Your Fav Body Type: toned

Comments:

it is pretty obivous by the way "first" wrote the story, it is the direct translation of mandarin to english. no one is born to be a writer, so let's excused 'first' on his style of writing. it's does take a lot to courage to pen here in this bulletin boa d. keep it up and have more stories to cum!!

07/01/99 16:37:19

Name: person

Comments:

Dear First ... Thank you so much for you wonderful story. It was so sincere and sweet. It does not matter that your English is not perfect. I for one will encourage you to continue writing. I know it was hard for you to type out that posting and some people may not appr ciate your efforts prefering instead to criticise your language. I just want to say that I am really, really touched that you would try so hard, working in a language you are not familiar with to share your story with us. I really appreciate your story. T ank you.

07/01/99 09:04:55

Comments:

Jeesh! First, u really need help in your English! It's utter balderdash!

07/01/99 08:58:43

Comments:

sure Rider, do keep in touch. what about emailing to me directly

07/01/99 06:35:28

Name: First My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Suck

Your Fav Body Type: Well built

Comments:

Well , I'm just having my first great sex with my friend . Well , seem I remember I was been to my friend house to get back my PS cd . You know play station game dics . I was arrived his house and I pressed the door belt button . After a while he came out and he open the door to invited me in . Well , I was felt so terrible on that time cause i'm felt so shy / scared to go in his house ( some unexpound answer ) . I was inside his house , mansion . Suddenly he said that his house are no one in and they wil came back about at night . GESS , i didn't asked so , why he tell me ? I just think that something wrong . Then he want me to went to his room , with reason that almost all cds stored in his room . OK , nothing at all , so i went up his room . i was sat n his bed by waiting of him . He came to me and sat at the side of me . He touched my penis ... i was shock out . i pushed his hand away . Well , actually i was falled in love with him cause first time i meet him , i thought he was so handsome and well bu lt and ..... you know . once again he touched my penis . i was think , this is oppertunity to have sex with him . so , i just let him . after a while , he kneel in front of me and took out my penis and sucked like no future at all . my first feeling suck y someone . Excited , fun and hope forever . Then he stoped and he started to took off his wears . Good penis and body , I like it , i want it and i need it ( seem a bit mania but it have to ) then i lay on the bed and started our activities . He lick and suck my dick as well as me . I was taste the sweet , smell nice from his dick ( my first time ) ... after that , he request to fxxk me ... ok ... gees , he seem got experience on fxxking . then my turn .... woo , that was so shock i never felt ... then , e done all styes , dog , cat , jump , sit , everything until my sperm and him came out ... he ate all my sperm ... seem a bit dis ... but i tried it and i got that was so tasted that i never eat . After all , we took bath together . he washed and i washed him ... everything near to finish , i request to change our underwear so can keep on this memories .. he agreed , i wear him as well him wear mine one . fter finish , i leave his house will nice first experience . Well , can't explain as well as i want to but , that's what i can do .

07/01/99 00:55:54

Name: How???

Comments:

Thanks "etc" for your advice. I really don't know where i can turn to for help as this is about man-to-man sex too. To think that I lost my virginity to someone that I did not love, and not being conscious of the whole process too. Whenever he got the pportunity to be alone with me niw, he would touch me saying "After that night, you are already mine". I think his lover (the one whom i like) could be part of the plot too to "offer" me to his lover's great sexual appetite. He has made many suggestive emarks lately about my intimate details of my body(i suspect his lover told him the details, but that's my suspicion only). I am really lost....

06/30/99 17:15:27

Comments:

To How???: Hi How, you may very well be a victim of date-rape drugs. Often, the victim unsuspectedly consumes it in the form of beverages or occasionally food. Symptoms include drowsiness, a sense of confusion and like what you described, "out of this world". And of en, you probably didn't know what happen and how and why u reacted the way u did. The fact that you only discovered that you might have been penetrated only after it had happened testify that you were barely conscious when it happened.

This is a serious crime/injustice that have been committed on you. It's no different from rape. Even if you never decide to contact the authorities for fear of embarassment, I urge you not to take this lightly because rape victims often suffer psychologic l trauma in one form or the other - women or men. Try to talk to someone about it okay?

06/30/99 11:12:43

Name: suiteddude My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: suits & ties

Your Fav Body Type: asian Your Nationality: British

Comments:

I am stopping over in Singapore for two days & would love to meet any suit types.

06/30/99 10:11:16

Name: Uguy

Comments:

Dear AM, i think the gorgeous guy is Antonio Sabato Jr. He is model/actor......not bad, huh? *drool, drool*

06/30/99 09:47:46

Comments:

06/30/99 09:46:51

Name: Where do broken hearts go

Comments:

06/30/99 09:30:30

Name: AM

Comments:

Anyone knows the name drop dead gorgeous guy who appeared in Ally Mcbeal last night who acted as the social escort? Is he a model or an actor?

06/30/99 06:02:05

Comments:

Oops!

A couple of mistakes:-

(a) it should be durex and not derex

(b) it should be sci park 1 and not 2 in the first sentence.

Keep in contact, yeah? sillyme and durex?

06/30/99 05:02:37

Comments:

Durex and Rider....I only started working in Sc Park 1, 2 months ago. Yeah, Durex, you might have seen me. Some say I look descent. I actually wear jeans and T shirt and carry a backpack to work. Is that descent guy you saw, me?

06/30/99 03:28:00

Comments:

derex and sillyme,

i have worked in sci park 2 before cintechI builidng from 1996 - 1997. may not have seen you guys before. now i am in sci park 2.

well, did you guys participate in the road relay run organised by arcasia? i did participate and the e were a few good looking and fit guys around.

hope to get in contact with you guys and who knows we may have seen each other before, yeah?

06/30/99 01:22:19

Name: How????

Comments:

Things have really turned up messy for me. I am in love with this guy but unfortunately he has a lover. So we decided to remain as brothers as I do not want to be a third party. Last weekend, I was at his place as we are supposed to practice together for a charity performance. Half an hour later, A (the one that I love) was mobilised and he left for his camp and told us to carry on practicing. So I carried on with his lover. I didn't know whether it was the aroma from the fragrance that was buring that caused it but I find myself "floating" and was "out of this world". I vaguely remembered being carressed and carried to the bed and when i wok up, I was naked with his lover beside me. I woke him up and he just smiled and say he liked me and said i am his now. I felt a numb pain in my arsehole and I suspect that he has fxxked me. I didn't want to blow the matter big as I do not want to affec our relationship. What shall I do?

06/29/99 23:47:49

Name: durex My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: everything Your Fav Body Type: lean, tall

Comments:

sillyme ... I work at Science Park too. Use the gym there. Only came across one cute guy at the Hub's bus stop. The guy is fair and very decent looking. Perhaps I have not laid my eyes on you yet!!!

06/29/99 15:47:31

Comments:

Rider....I am refering to Sc Park 1, the bus stop outside Sc Hub Building

06/29/99 07:59:17

Name: Uguy

Comments:

i was at Marina Square Bossini shop on Sunday evening at around 7.45 pm and there was this hunky, athletic guy with a group of frens.....if u r the guy reading this, i would like to get in touch with you....:-)

06/29/99 06:35:05

Comments:

I guess "aj" is a very nice word. Like queer, gam, gwm, gbm, glm or tongzhi in Chinese, everyone is free to use whether he wants to express himself.

For those who wish to post non-cruising postings, you are encouraged to do so at Sg Boy Bulletin Board via http://get.to/sgboy or jump right to it at http://www.geocities.com/westhollywood/hei...54/geobook.html

I'm currently in Santa Monica, after covering the Gay Pride March at San Franciso. I'll be reporting it with pictures (with thanks to Sin Guy who was there to cover the event with me) on my homepage when I get back to Sg.

06/29/99 05:07:45

Comments:

sillyme...

which science park are you talking about? 1 or 2?

06/29/99 04:28:28

Name: sillyme My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: everything

Your Fav Body Type: slim, proportionate Your Nationality: here lor

Comments:

You looked at me and I looked at your. You were at the bus stop at Science Park while I was alighting. You in office attire, white top with yellow tie, dark coloured bottom and carrying a briefcase( I think). I smiled, you smiled back. Both of us seem d abit shy. I walked away and looked back and you were still staring at me. I had to get back to my office. If you're that guy, would you like to get in touch?

06/29/99 02:52:27

Name: eric

Comments:

So I chatted with this guy on IRC the other night, and they (a couple) invited me over for a threesome at their place. When i got there, this hunk opened the door - wow - my cock must have just sprung up in my pants. He was soooo good looking - almost mod l type - and well built. He was friendly and invited me in. His friend came out - another handsome guy, slimmer, but definately hard bodied. We had a drink and chatted about general stuff, then one of them asked if I wanted to be aroused by doing a strip ease for me. He got up and put on some slow music, then he started swaying his hips and running his hands down his white tee shirt front. I could see the profile of his powerful pecs through the thin material. He came up close to me and put my hands onto is chest, and i let them trail down his front. He stepped back and in one movement pulled his top off over his head. Smooth well chiselled chest with small pointy nipples. He twirled his hips some more and unbuckled his belt.

06/29/99 02:46:13

Comments:

So I chatted with this guy on IRC the other night, and they (a couple) invited me over for a threesome at their place. When i got there, this hunk opened the door - wow - my cock must have just sprung up in my pants. He was soooo good looking - almost mod l type - and well built. He was friendly and invited me in. His friend came out - another handsome guy, slimmer, but definately hard bodied. We had a drink and chatted about general stuff, then one of them asked if I wanted to be aroused by doing a strip ease for me.

06/29/99 00:57:45

Comments:

I was having dinner at Swenson's and got to know one of the waiters. Throughout the dinner, he would smile at me and when I went to the restroom, he would be there as well. Initially, we were quite shy about making the first move. During my second trip to the restroom, we finally chatted and both of us got to know that we are staying in the same town. This waiter is rather good looking(part time model as well) and he is from Malaysia coz of his accent. We did not managed to talk much during my dinner as I as with my straight friends. However, I waited for him after my friends have left and we went to a nearby kopi tiam for coffee. Then we went back together. No happenings as yet but we did exchange phone numbers and he said he would keep in contact with me again. Hope that this would be a beginning of a nice friendship. Will keep you guys posted. cheers!

06/29/99 00:24:42

Name: swimmer22

Comments:

AJ= contraction of pig latin word aygay

06/28/99 20:57:34

Name: WhiteAce My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Making the other guy cum Your Fav Body Type: Asians are hot! hot! hot!

Your Nationality: American

Comments:

I have been checking out this bulletin board for a long time now and Singapore guys are the most interesting, I love hearing your stories they always keep me enthralled. Ok..guys I will be in Singapore from Aug 9 to Aug 20 and I will be willing to meet an guys who seem friendly and smart! I chat on the IRC and use the nick whiteace. If you see me there just chat with me as I am very easy to talk to. E-mail me, I would like that too. I have some pictures to trade if you want. I don't know if I'll ever be uckly enough to make it into a story in this hot board but maybe I will have one to tell about YOU!. This will be the first time for me in Singapore and I am very excited...so many cute chinese guys...well anyway if you want to meet an American stud just rop me a line. Bye for now...

06/28/99 18:26:55

Comments:

Well, Ecin

Think about it, "guy" and "man" are words which everybody understand. Acronymns like "AJ" "PLU" are not even real words. Their sole purpose is to use it in public so that straight people don't give them the "look". Try to use these so called 2 or 3 syllab e words to other people beside singaporean gay people and see if they understand. Dare I ask u, Ecin, that if u even know what does the letters "A" and "J" mean?

06/28/99 17:23:30

Comments:

Hi people! A quick reply to everyone. =) Billy... If the person that you like is homophobic, then I really don't know what to do. The only thing to do is probably to take things as they come and prepare for the worst. And who's the girlfriend? So bitch... That's the price you have to pay for liking a straight guy I guess. Luckily, the one I like accepts me the way that I am. Good luck! Uguy... He's the one with the gold hair and two streaks of light blonde hair right? I went to check out the MTV Asia webpa e but there's no pic of him. =( Dreamer... Thanks for the info. He's not AJ? Well, that only makes me like him more! =) Ain't I a weirdo? Etc... Get real! Everyone has their style of speaking, writing and expressing thenselves. Some people say, "I'm just guy!" while others say, "I'm a man!" You don't criticise the 'guy' for denying that he's a 'man', do you? Be civilised. Cheers! No comments on the posting by 'Your need help' (What kinda name is that?)... Never done it. Never will.

06/28/99 14:41:48

Name: anthony

Your Fav Sextivity: being fxxked

Your Fav Body Type: cute & well-defined

Comments:

Need some advice from you experienced guys out there: how can I enjoy a good fxxk without getting my shit on my fxxker's cock, or condom, for that matter?

06/28/99 13:11:39

Comments:

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY!!!!!!

Why can't you guys just say the word GAY!

Are we so ashamed of our sexual orientation we have to invent words like "AJ" to conceal ourselves?

I'm Gay and I'm Proud of it.

I'm no two syllable syncronymn that means nothing, shit, period.

06/28/99 12:30:09

Name: Dreamer

Comments:

Thanks Ecin.....Alvin IS an up and coming model who is on the cover of the past two issues of Men's Folio...droolz..anyway,I dunno him personally but i have a fren who does...but dun think he's AJ.... :(

06/28/99 12:26:39

Name: Nix

Your Fav Body Type: muscular

Comments:

Although I am slim, I always like those muscular manly hunks. A few of such hunks I saw include the 2 guys at the collectible stall at Suntec City and another at the PowerTools shop at the Heeren. I am a 24yrs old chinese and still closeted. I hope to befriend any muscular hunks. Pls email me.

06/28/99 08:46:14

Name: new boy

Comments:

I was at YCK swimming pool at 1447 hrs today, 28 Jun 99. I reached there and saw this young guy with a jean bermadus and sleeveless shirt. You have just finish your bath. You were quite tanned and quite tall and slim. I took a glance at you and you look a me too. Too bad, there were other people and I was too shy to approach you. If you were the guy, pse email me, i would like to make friend with you.

06/28/99 03:11:12

Name: Nix

Your Fav Body Type: Muscular

Comments:

Closeted chinese (young and slim) loves to befriend any big-sized bodybuilders reading this site. Pls email me. I have been reading this site for a year and it's very well-done with both erotic and thought-provoking articles. Keep it up.

06/28/99 02:19:42

Comments:

anyone into guys in suit and ties? office attire turns me on tremendously.

06/27/99 23:58:45

Name: sillyme My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: everything

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: here lor

Comments:

I was on the 151 bus on the way to my destination last Saturday, 26/6 when a young chap, aorund early 20s sat opposite, facing me. He's got these deep set eyes and was listening to his discman. Very nice smooth complexion. He was wearing a white T and lack bottom and carrying his backpack. I couldn't take my eyes off him but tried avoiding looking too much at him. So I buried my face in my reading materials. I noticed him looking at me a few times, perhaps not so much being interested in me but won ering why was I looking at him time and again. I could only steal glances at him thru my shades. If you're that guy, would you like to get in touch?

06/27/99 16:22:13

Name: Uguy My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: athletic and tanned Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Hello Ecin saw your posting earlier....I find the Thai MTV Jock rather cute too....:-) his name is Greg, just for ur info.

06/27/99 15:56:49

Name: Billy

Comments:

Hi Ecin and A.T.

I'm currently in the same situation as the both of you, and I'm happy to learn that I'm not the only one with such a relationship.

I've not open up to him yet but he is beginning to suspect and is trying to avoid me now. What should I do?

Worse still, it's his gf that is preventing me from seeing him.

06/27/99 15:31:03

Comments:

For updates/reviews/charts on the latest Mandarin and Cantonese music scene, visit this website www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Subway/8169/index.html

06/27/99 14:57:01

Comments:

Hi Dreamer. Everyone thinks too much. So do I. Especially as a teenager (I'm not a teen anymore, boo hoo!). Thanks for the info on the Coke guy. Is he a model? Or a friend of yours? Intro leh... =) There's this MTV VJ on Channel 11 that has blonde hair wh is really cute too. I think he's Thai. Will try to find out his name. Droolz... :P ~

06/27/99 11:27:05

Name: Dreamer

Comments:

Hi.....to Ecin....this new Coke guy is called Alvin and I find him very cute too. I haven't posted anything for a long time though I still read your postings.Some may remember me as a silly 19 year old kid who is like so emotional and naive....well,guess wat...I still am.Have been chatting with pple in IRC and chat rooms ....made a few frens and even went out on a date(finally).I was like happy for a while...then something sad happened to 2 of my best frens...though they are girls,I can understand the horrible feelings they were having over their bastardy boyfrens...so here I am again,f eling ...somehow lost again....stupid I knoe, but I can't help thinking about where my life is going and what will I encounter.I have never been in a relationship before and I dunno if I will ever be in one.My fren says I think too much...is that true?

06/27/99 10:26:08

Name: Tim Lee My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Toned,tanned

Comments:

Sat beside this really cute, hunky, tanned guy in skin tight Tees on the MRT yesterday on my way to Marsiling... Wonder if he was PLU cos we were sitting quite close to one another and our arms were touching. He didn't pull away or crossed his arms, so may be got some chance. As I left the train he looked up but I was too GUTLESS to look back or give him a smile...what a waste!!!!!! So just may be if he was reading this bulletin board....

06/27/99 07:19:53

Name: Daniel My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: all types Your Fav Body Type: cute, well-toned & smooth

Your Nationality: S'pore

Comments:

Had great difficulties coming when doing it with my bf last night. Dun know why. Took me almost 40 mins. Went through all the positions, front, side, scissors, rear, doggie, standing, squatting front & rear (he over me), vertical, etc. But still could not come. Began as great pleasure to him, but slowly turned into a painful ordeal, he said. Put more gel into his hole to reduce friction. With lubrication, it was even more difficult for me to come. Became so torturous for him that his 7" hard cock became so t & tiny. Also because he himself had come while riding on me earlier. As it went on & on, some of his flesh & skin inside was already showing outside his hole (u know what I mean?). Decided not to hurt him any further and stopped. Later, he manged to suc me till I came. My thighs are still aching like nobody's business today.

06/27/99 07:17:13

Name: Daniel My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: all types Your Fav Body Type: cute, well-toned & smooth

Your Nationality: S'pore

Comments:

Had great difficulties coming when doing it with my bf last night. Dun know why. Took me almost 40 mins. Went through all the positions, from front, side, scissors, rear, doggie, standing, squatting front & rear (he over me), vertical, etc. But still coul not come. Began as great pleasure to him, but slowly turned into a painful ordeal, he said. Put more gel into his hole to reduce friction. With lubrication, it was even more difficult for me to come. Became so torturous for him that his 7" hard cock beca e soft & tiny. Also because he himslef had come while riding on him earlier. As it went on & on, some of his flesh & skin inside was already showing outside his hole (u know what I mean?). Decided not to hurt him any further and stopped. Later, he manged o suck me till I came. My thighs are still aching like nobody's business today.

06/27/99 07:07:13

Name: Eric

Comments:

I started working at the gym about 2 months ago, and have experienced unexpected results. On top of the muscles built up on chest, shoulders, triceps, biceps, thighs & calfs, my bums are also noticeably firmer, rounder & bouncier. Though I have been mostl a top, now I have this unexplained feeling of wanting to get fxxked. I am really perplexed by this urge, and am now looking for the right guy to come along to give me a good fxxk.

06/27/99 02:12:59

Name: ML Choy

Comments:

Could any let me know any Singapore gay chat lines (or sex related chat lines for straigt men, bi)? Please e-mail me !

06/25/99 06:56:48

Name: Seoul

Comments:

newguy : saw your posting...i'm one of the few fellas having our dinner at Seoul Garden that evening...wanna furnish more details ?

06/25/99 01:46:04

Comments:

JimmyW: You're absolutely right, and I did, in fact, call him. I don't think I can tell you WHO it is, but ... yeah, I did call him in the end, so there.

06/25/99 00:08:14

My URL: Visit Me My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: everything! Your Fav Body Type: slim

Comments:

Just this tues day, I was at Katong pool and there wasn't much things to see in the pool but when I went into the shower room.... I was showering and then went to towel dry myself near the urinal and there was this guy, very tan and I think he's chinese or Philippino. Deep set eyes and about 1.7m tall. Very nice slim tan line. Small hard hairless nipples. He was showering after taring at me because I removed all my pubes and was standing there totally naked with clothes and hair. He then proceeded to parade himself infront of me. And each time he walked past me, I squatted down, hoping he'd come closer so that I can gobble his dick. And man! his dick is almost 6! Not very long but it looks macho, uncut, and veiny and curves upwards towards his tummy. He's my perfect kinda fantasy man! Then he went into one of the cubicles and I went in as well and saw him masagging his har ened meat. I went in and locked the door behid us and he continues to milk himsefl, me too wank mtself as well. then he used his right thigh to stroke my dick making me hard and wanting to cum.. I knelt down infront of him and wrapped my lips around his dick and sucked like there's no tomorrow, stopping to admire his manhood at close angle. I twitched his nipples too. Then there's someone else, peeping over from the other side, a cute and slim chinese guy but he played hard to get.Anyway, he was with s meone else. So this guy and me decided to stop and I left. But when I got back there, the peeping tom and him were in one of the showering cubicle. I didn't go there to look as I had to pass another cubicle which was occupied and don't wanna be seen wi h 2 other guys in one cubicle. What a strange sight there would be. I sure would like to meet up with that guy I sucked. I can almost die for his body and would like him fxxk me crazy!

06/24/99 17:58:23

Name: Jonathan My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

The weather was good and I had an off day so I made my way to the beach at fort road.When I reached the secluded and deep end I saw this tanned guy lying on a beach towel.I thought he wasn't a plu till he slowly started pulling his towel down to reveal a uge tanned cock.I made myself comfortable beside him and when I was sure no one was around I lowered by lips gently over his baeutiful hard tool.He started moaning with pleasure and started to peel off my shorts and tee shirt.before long we were ina 69 as I buried my face between his thighs and started rimming and sucking his tool.wanting privacy we dressed up and made our way to 81 in Geylang.After a refreshing shower where he gave me a sensational blow job we spent the next 2 hours making erotic love on he bed.At one point he made me stand facing the wall legs spread as he slowly sucked my cock from behind.It was wet and wild.Imagine making love in a cool dim lit cosy room while others were suffering in the afternoon heat outside.Later we tried amking lo e in front of the mirror which was really erotic as you see your partner caressing you from behind and rubbing his hard cum soaked cocked between your buttocks!

06/24/99 17:45:41

Name: niceboy

Comments:

this is what i think: there is a rather high chance that those hunky guys who wear Bods trunks are gay - especially so if they are good-looking and sexy....u know, the hunky, army types with such lovely hard bodies....these types of guys always make me cream, man! I just love uys in trunks! Who else shares the same liking?

06/24/99 17:40:20

Name: niceboy

Your Fav Body Type: hunky, fit and athletic

Comments:

Hello....I would like to get to know the 2 guys who wore the same clothes (i think it was a white T-shirt and beige pants) at basement of Wisma Atria today (Thursday) at around 4.15 pm. Both of you were walking along when suddenly you guys decided to go i to the Bods shop. Pls reply if you are the ones. Also to the guy who wore all black and was walking outside Kopitiam at Plaza by the Park today evening at 5.30 pm....we were looking at each other and then we both separately walked into Kopitiam....would like to get to know you better.

06/24/99 16:32:47

Name: JimmyW

Comments:

Hi all. There's a new Jimmy on the page so I've decided to use JimmyW instead. It's been a really long while.

Anyway, just read the questions from Kaiser Soze. I do find it interesting that some people just cannot call the other party despite them being interested. While this is understable, it really doesn't make sense. What's the worse that can happen ? I figur that : Worst case, he rejects you and it was therefore never meant to be anyway Best case, you get to chat with the person and meet up and get to know each other better.

What's the big problem with this kinda decision? Sorry ... it pains me to see people agonise over such things. While I understand why it can happen, it really doesn't have to. Just figure out the worst case and, if you can live with it, then do it. Hope for the best. Then see where that takes you. Who dares wins ?

So who's this really attractive, wonderful guy? Wish i had your luck. I would've called in a cinch 8-)

06/24/99 14:35:13

Comments:

Hi AT! Glad to know that there is actually someone like me around. I thought I was the only idiot so smitten by love I chose the impossible path. And he actually got married? I hope that will never happen on my side. The last time he tried to get attached I flipped. (Read : Totally went out of control.) The incident died down and he didn't go out with her after all. Don't really know if it was because of me... But such incidents are sure to happen very soon again coz he is (we are) in his (our) 'prime' ye rs. Hopefully I can prevent it again. I'm a very selfish person right? =(

06/24/99 14:30:18

Name: junior

Comments:

How do you like the idea of having being sucked while driving along a highway?

06/24/99 13:23:23

Name: wong

Comments:

Here's a new gay-friendly meeting point -- "Cafe Lava Java" set in an old district in Singapore, near Tanjong Pagar MRT Station. At No. 29 Ann Siang Road, Tel: 227 8717. Serves all kinds of hot & cold beverages, beer, wine as well as cakes and hot snacks. Plse support this gay venture.

06/24/99 13:14:52

Name: ML Choy

Comments:

I used to receive nude gay photos by e-mail through subscription - the service was something like "egroup". Could anyone help me with the URL address as I have deleted it. Please e-mail me!

06/24/99 12:58:01

Name: Beowulf

Comments:

I beg to differ...there is definitely love between me and my boyfriend of 6 years. Neither of us ever cruise nor have any affairs outside our "marriage". If you have not experienced this sort of love, maybe it's because you chose sex over love. Toilets an other cruising areas are the last places on Earth one would find love.

06/24/99 05:38:10

Comments:

Sam,

I think I have read a similar encounter in BW...hmmm...

In any case, nice encounter, huh?

cheers!

06/24/99 00:45:43

Your Fav Body Type: tall, slim, atheletic

Comments:

Hi, I'm new to this page. Just writing in to satisfy my curiosity. I wonder if most of the guys who wear BODS swimwear are PLU. Seen a couple of them, especially those in white trunks (with the BODS logo printed on the back of the trunks), and they loo really cute. I think they are army guys cos they have really good bods, abs, nice dark tan etc.

06/23/99 23:23:06

Name: A.T, My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: SGP

Comments:

RE: ECIN's story Hi, Saw your posting on BW. I am also in a similar situation as you. I have a strange friendship with this straight guy for almost 8 years. He's married 2 years ago and wife is now pregnant ( - I am jealous !) I am still in love with him, although I neve used the word "love" in front of him - he may not be able to take it. He has tried to tell me to treat him as a normal friend, but I never succeed in doing it. It's too painful, and is still causing me enormous stress. I often wonder why I have to go through all these. I have been abroad for the past 2 years and yet ring him from abroad almost once a week - more than I rang my family. As my friends get married one by one, people wonder why a successful professional like me is still single. I have a cool job and great career and yet is often unhappy. Only he knows about it... regards, A.T.

06/23/99 18:37:48

Comments:

In reply to Kaiser Soze... Thanks for your concern. Actually I am living my life very well. Thank you very much. Why is it that nobody can see that I am still very much in love with this guy and forever will be? I am very sure that he is 'The One' for me. Don't ask me why. Don't ask me how. I juz know it. Yes, he's straight. And I like him straight. For one, well, I don't believe in relationships. I think impossible relationships like mine is the best thing that can happen to me. I long to be together with him but I can't. I'm always in the quest - chasing, in love, in bliss. I will never get to the part where couples realise that their love has fizzled. True, you may say that we cannot even have basic intimacy. But being in love with someone you love beats that down. Why should sex be in the picture anyway? Whatever happened to pure love (instead of lust)? He may not love me back the way I love him but he sure treats me very well. And to know that he knows that how I feel for him and still be there for me w enever I'm in my 'moods'... I'm in heaven...

06/23/99 16:39:19

Name: simon My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Bi-top seeking substitude as girlfriend is on business trip.

06/23/99 15:46:19

Name: newguy My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: looking at guys Your Fav Body Type: muscular

Your Nationality: chinese

Comments:

Hey guys, last Monday nite i saw a group of PLUs in Seoul Garden at Taka...there were a group of them....about 8-10.....most of them were really cute. If you happen to be any of them, please leave a message....

06/23/99 11:55:43

Name: Sam

Comments:

hey hi friends ..... remember me.......i am gonna narate a "incident" which just happened to me................ my computer had crash and i needed help badly... the lucky thing was that my pc still under a yr old had a yrs waranty... thus i called up the hp company and ask 4 a technician to come immediately two days later this cute chinese guy appeared.... tall, cute,fair,macho and big body...... man he was damn fxxking shiok to fxxk with..... but later i thought that such a nice guy would not spoil his life being a gay. so i forgot abt it.... he came in and proceeded straight to my bedroom (where my pc was)......... at that time my fan was under service and i my windows were jammed..its was damn hot...... he started to open my cpu and asked me how the problem started. i told him everything. After 5 minutes he asked if he could open the windows .. i asked him to go ahead.he tried he heaved and pushed it(this part i could see his abs in his arm). i then told him that it was jammed. he then started complaining abt singapores hot weather. then he started perpiring ..his whole t-shirt was wet and soggy. he then took out his t-shirt and place it on the window grills. whew..... man his body was solid. broad should rs , tufts of hair on the chest and abs in the body. his jeans were dropping a little thus that gave me a oppoutunity to see his undie( a white ck brief). whenever he bend his body to take a look in the cpu,, a gap will be formed between his jeans and his body..then he starte reaching towards the far end of the cpu... and naturally the gap became wider.... at this moment igot up and realise that my dick had alreday steam..it was pointed and anyone could see that from my shorts..i went over to him...... i p etended to be really interested in what he was doing..... i went really close that i could hear his breathing and smell his sweat...then he jerked back a little and his arm brushed my dick.. he felt it and pressed it and asked" by just taking off my shirt ...it erected alreday izzit? hahahha" .... i was shock. he then added" get it away for a while ok!".......man what should i say..i stood speechless and then slowly proceeded to the end of my room after he finished he told me the problem and screwed the co er back... as he was screwing it reminde me of soemthing else.......... i went up to him and told him that he was so good in screwing..... could he screw me also!!!!........ he then said"my pleasure"....he stopped his job and slammed me on my bed..he came up to me and slowly unbuttoned my shirt.... as he was doing that i started stroking his chest and playing with the tuft of hairs on his chest...he finish unbuttoning and went on top of me....his soft lips touch mine and we kiss.....at the same time our di ks keep on brushing,.....he then dragged his lips down to my stomach and then downto my crotch and stripping me off my shorts and undies.... my 6 inches meat sparang out and he stroke it and then licked the dick and balls and then sucked hard...i groaned nd groaned loudly..he sucked really hard.. man it was awesome......Naturally my cum squirted out all over him and he even licked that clean .......we then hugged and kissed for 30 mins...all this while i did not even notice that his pants were stiil on... ..i sat on hi and unbuttoned his jeans and pushed it down until i hear it dropping off the bed and on to the floor....then very slowly i pulled his undie down. ..... i could see that he alreday cum as his white undie had soggy yellow patches on them.....h s tool was 7 inches long!!!!!!!!!!! phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww longest dick i have evr seen!!!! he shaved his hair! i sucked him really hard and i mean realyy and then vice versa continuously after 2 hrs he finally stood up and said that he had to leave he was still had to do his job........ i understand him but just as he was going to wear his undie and his ass my facing me... i steeped on his undie and that made him lose balance and he dropped flat on the bedi jumped on him and fxxkED him!!!!!!! imagine that i kept on squirting and he kept on groaning,moaning, and he even let out a few shouts too!!!.....he then asked me whether he could fxxked me and i allowed and u could roughly imagine what happened !!!!!!! man that was the best fxxking experience i ever had............. after another 3 hrs we went into the shower and clean all the stuff off each other...... and he wore his clothes and packed up........ we gave each other the last mouth mothering french kiss nad exchange numbers and he left......... after a few days i started craving 4 him again....i called him up but i was sad to know that he had given me a false number...i then rang hp up and asked to speak to him but i then got to know that he had quit his job....... i was really disapointed..... ut i still remembered that experience?!!!!!!!!! THE END ps: hey all my guy frens........... y dun all of u narate ur most memorable fxxking experiencxe too!ok?????

06/23/99 09:31:58

Comments:

hey guys!

I will be back with some stories on my encounters recently.

cheers!

06/23/99 08:44:21

Name: Sterling

Comments:

Thank-you for your views, Kaiser. It has not been easy in this relationship for me. Lots of tears has been shed, esp on nights which are not my nights. Esp on one night when i had to stay at their place because we were supposed to drive up north in th wee hours of the morning. How on earth can I take it to see them closing the bedroom door and i was left sleeping in the hall. Of course my lover made the offer for me to share their air-con bedroom but i turned down the offer. When he woke up in the orning and ask me "You ok?", the tears just roll down my face. In truth, i hardly slept that night. I learn humility and also to treasure all moments that we have together. Remember those pre-war days where rich men have wife + secondary wives all under one roof, and addressing one another as "sisters"? Do I have a lesson to learn from them on sharing and co-existence, or is this my retribution for being a possessive first ife in those days? The morale of the story is that happiness lies in your hands, you need not conform, you need not listen to what others say as long as you are happy.

06/23/99 06:41:00

Comments:

Okay ... three postings on the same day, I suppose that makes me at least a semi-regular. I need some advice. I went on a dinner date with someone that I met on the net sometime last week. I thought it went really well - we chatted, we laughed, I didn't w nt to go home - but eventually we did. I'm not sure this is germane to this bbs, because there wasn't any sex involved, but ... I liked the fact that there wasn't the manic need to fxxk or anything. My problem is that despite the fact that I had a good ti e, I'm not sure if HE had a good time, and I haven't heard from him since then. Frankly, this guy is way out of my league - he's really cute, and very smart, and he makes me laugh, but it would thrill me no end if this one date could GO somewhere. So, sho ld I call him (and possibly appear desperate) or not (and appear uninterested)? I'm REALLY new to the whole gay scene/dating thing ... any ideas/suggestions? Also, it's annoying to me that I can't get any privacy here - where do you guys bring your dates hen you want a little space to kiss and neck and make out and stuff like that?

06/23/99 06:24:17

Comments:

ecin: I applaud your bravery. But you've got to be able to admit to yourself that being in like with someone is not living, it's dying. I think you're in the perfect place to move on - you've told him, he knows, he's straight, he's not interested, you've ad eight years of self-indulgent wallowing in the unfairness of the universe because he's straight and doesn't love you, now get over it, and start living again.

06/23/99 06:20:26

Name: Kaizer Soze

Comments:

Sterling, I gotta say ... I don't really agree with this, but while I was studying in Australia, one of my roommates was a lesbian. She was very active in gay politics and whatnot, and one day, she came home with a very NEW idea. The basic idea is that co ventional monogamous relationships stem from heterosexual conventions, usually revolving around caring for children, and because gay relationships don't involve children, it frees us to be "polyamourous" - i.e. have more than one lover. I'm not talking ab ut promiscuity, mind you. I'm talking about being in love with, and committed to, more than one person. I just thought you might want to know that there are some gay people who embrace this ideal, and who are in really complex relationships - for example, my ex-flatmate's lover is also going out with this other woman, who happens to be happily married with two kids. My ex-flatmate also has two other lovers, who are in monogamous relationships with her. If you're happy, you're happy.

06/23/99 01:09:16

Name: Sterling My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Cuddling, intimacy

Your Fav Body Type: well-built, huge arms turn me on Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi So much about not falling in love with straight guys. I fell in love with a gay man, and the only problem is that he is already attached to another married gay man. So would you give him up completely or have half of him? Many advise me to look for other more eligible gays for a more fulfilling relationship but I guess there is such a thing called "yuan" or destiny. We never did have sex although we have some degree of physical intimacy like touching and hugging. Guess I know his lover too so it makes it tougher for me to go to bed with him, even when both of us are in the same room during our trips overseas. Of co rse his lover was rather apprehensive about me in the beginning but when he knew of my intention to coexist as a benign third party, i was allowed to carry on. In a way, things work out because he is a married man and cannot spare too much time with our ommon lover. In any case, we three have very frequent outings together for meals and leisure and after a while, i learn to care for him too. So you say, no sex, then why carry on? So is sex everything? What we have in terms of interaction and communication and companionship more than make up for the absence of sex. Looking back, it has been one and a half years and i hope we can carry on further as i really him. I learn among other things through this relationship that when you love someone, it means care and concern for him and his loved ones, including his family. I am included in his and well as his lover's family activities. Also, whatever you do is also st ictly unconditional and no rewards are expected. Of course we have our fair share of lover's tiffs and quarrels and guess who is the one who always act as the mediator? It is none other than his lover, my so called "competitor". To him, I also owe a gratitude for allowing me to be with his lover of 10 years' standing. Unless i can find someone else to love, i guess i will stick to this weird relationship until ....

06/22/99 17:10:34

Your Fav Body Type: NA Your Nationality: Sinagpore

Comments:

Hi guys! It's me again! I think I'll be a regular from now onwards. =) Well, lost, all is not lost. I told my friend that I liked him (yes, he's straight too) about 6 years ago after two years of secretly being in like with him. And until now, we are very good friends. He's, well, OK with it but things can get tense sometimes when questions about his girlfriend and our so-called 'relationship' come up. But you have to realise that such relationships will never end up anywhere. My gay friends always tell me to date our same species but I guess I've grown used to my present way of life. I have been in like with him for close to 8 years! It's not a bed of roses I can assure you but it sure is a bliss...

06/22/99 12:42:27

Name: lost

Comments:

Anyone to share their story of when they told another straight person that he loves him? What is his reaction? Mine? He didn't react negatively but told me he's straight. We will remain as normal friends. That's it? I expected more..it's not a tell and go home to sleep after that case. He should know that it's not easy for me to say that after 6 months of sufferin ... :(

06/22/99 08:42:55

Name: Kaiser Soze My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sucking, being sucked

Your Fav Body Type: lean, muscular Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

What, you mean there's no secret acupressure point in the kneepit? I've been pushing and probing myself there for WEEKS. I guess I must be one of the weak-minded ones.

06/22/99 08:42:12

Name: MasterBlaster My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Foreplay / Massaging / j/o

Your Fav Body Type: Good Clean Guy Your Nationality: Indian

Comments:

Guys...Looking for some friends in Singapore during visit in July 1999. Can take it from there...

06/22/99 02:10:52

Name: KID My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: lean Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Yes, i was pondering over the same episode of Felicity. Well, after reading the spoilers for Felicity, i was thinking to myself that if TCS 5 does show it, it will be sych a really fantastic thing. Anyways, now we know they didnt so all i can say, we are till a homophobic society. Still, it isnt as if the show was shown at some kiddy hour. Neither are the gay themse very erotic or anything. It is just Felcity marrying her gay boss, who needs a green card to bing his bf from spain. How erotic can that be? Seriously., the censorship thing in Singapore is not keeping to their principles and always practicisng double standars.I feel that they are undermining our ability to think for ourselves. I mean, what are the demograpic grps of people who watch Felcity? Older teenagers, graduates, undergraduates, working adults...it isnt as if we have brains like luke warm beancurd that we get influenced easily and start marrying men from foreign countries so that they can get PR status..People who watch such shows are m re educated and open and liberal than the general public.I mean that if SBA fear that Singaporeans are a weak minded lot, they will find many man searching for kneepits, just like Ally Mcbeal. Btw, i hope mthey don't censor all cause if they do, i am gonn scream

06/21/99 20:00:51

Comments:

Hi Ecin, I absolutely love the show "Felicity" for many reasons, one of the most important being it wasn't like many of the other bimbo shows by aaron spelling on students, e.g. 90210 and students get killed shows, e.g. buffy.

The plot is very believable and many of the scenes consists of students studying in the library, hallway and the cafeteria. I've got to admit it really made me wish I could go to an overseas university to experience life in a dorm.

Felicity is unique, in that the dialogues and scenes are deliberately modeled after real life situations. For example, long pauses whereby charactors take the time to gather their thoughts, words like "hmm" "ah" "okay" "yeah" would make up huge parts of t e conversations which reflect the way we speak in real life rather than the scripted dialogue of tv shows. Usually an entire episode is concentrated on one or two themes and the producers do not deliberately make the charactors have sex with one another j st to make the plot exciting. I've got to admit I hated the slow pace and long-winded dialogue at first but it really grows on you after the 1st or 2nd episode.

Too bad about the gay parts being censored though, so I would recommend people who would like to see gay charactors on tv to watch the scv programmes instead. They are more relaxed when it comes to dealing with gay issues, in fact, star movies occasionall will air movies with gay themes and charactors, although u shouldn't expect to see kissing scenes between guys because these are censored. Well, at least they don't kill gay charactors off, I remembered when I was in perth u get to see gay movies being a vertised on tv frequently and u get to see the love making scenes without any cuts at all.

In addition, there is this uk series called "soldier soldier" in which a gay son of a CSM came out to his father and family and you get to see how the family, especially the homophobic soldier father deals with the issue. There was even an entire episode called "Out" dedicated to the coming out thingie. The AXN channel also has this series called "Water Rats" in which one of the senior inspector of the water police force is a lesbian. There was one episode about gay bashing which was done very positively n my own opinion which reflects the silliness of discrimination against gay people. There were even scenes of the mardi gras parade. Heck, even Premiere 12 is more liberal with censorship than channel 5, I got to see an episode whereby a gay guy asked one of the cute police inspector out on a date and the inspector said yes. Though I tot the next episode looked very awkward, i.e. I tot that it would show how the date with the gay guy went, so I think maybe the date scene has been censored.

Well, I don't know, it's so hard to get to see gay charactors on tv, and even when u see it, gay people are portrayed in very negative light, so it's very refreshing to see gay people portrayed very positively in some programmes on cable which previously could never see because my area is one of the very last to be cabled up.

I don't think u will ever get to see gay people kissing on s'pore tv or movie screen anytime soon, although I got to see a scene on the AXN channel "Police Rescue" whereby a cute policemen showering naked with his cute bubble butt being shown on tv for li e 3 secs!!! ;p

Therefore if u have the chance to travel overseas and see guys kissing on the local tv shows, and gay movies being promoted on tv all the time, u will know how silly censorship in s'pore is.

06/21/99 16:32:43

Name: Jimmy

Comments:

Hi etc, Sorry for the misunderstanding. What I mean about "decide" it that deep in our soul we have to know we are really heading towards a the gay path or not. If so, then ppl like "confused" can deal better with his existing problem whether to break his gf and go with the guy or vice versa. If "confused" don't decide then he will always have contradiction and struggle. On the other hand even if he decide but felt not right, he may drop his decision and reverse to his own self. It's rather a tough decision but once it is make it will at least clear his direction. Jimmy ps : I am not offended by your remarks as I find opinions are always liberal and the receiver have to decide on his own and not base on other opinion. ---

06/21/99 15:58:31

Comments:

Hi guys This is like my very first posting. Nothing sexual. Juz, well, some info. It's about that crappy show "Felicity". Yes, I actually watch every episode (so sue me). The thing is that our dear TCS 5 has done it again. They censored an episode about Felicity' boyfriend, Noel, finding out that his brother is (surprise surprise) gay. What is it with these people? Don't they realise that people like us do exist. No matter how they try to make everyone on our beautiful little island think otherwise, the truth is he truth. OK, enough about that. Did anyone catch the last two episodes of "Felicity"? Simon Rex made a special guest appearance as Eli, Felicity's first sex-partner (the lucky gal). For those who has no idea who Simon Rex is, he's the MTV VJ who was fire from MTV and Disney because he acted in some gay p--n movie when he was young. ("Young, Hard And Solo" I think.) You've probably seen his XXX pics without actually knowing who he is. Isn't he cute? By the way, anyone know who the new Coke guy is (the one on the Coke Card advert)?

06/21/99 11:35:37

Name: Ddennis Johnson My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: seek passive

Your Fav Body Type: slim asian men Your Nationality: australian

Comments:

It constantly fasinates me how we are told that we choose "this" gay lifestyle! I don't remember the date that I chose it! Do you? As a young man (in any community) it is difficult to admit (to yourself, and your family)) that you are gay. Most of us just swear ourselves to a secretcy, and continue our lives as such. It takes some time, and usually a few experiences, to accept the fa t that things are "different" to what mum and dad expect from their messiah! One of the many fears of being gay (in your 20's) is that you will spend your life alone. Without wife or children, doomed to this lonely existance that the public perceive as is the role of an older gay man. Boy! they are so wrong!!!! When I was a young gay man (and married) I didn't know how to handle it. It was a huge decision to finally leave my wife, in order for us both to have a happy life! Gay, and marriage doesn't work! I don't care how many kids you have, or how much "together" you claim you are, you are not being fair on your wife, and ultimately, yourself! As a gay man you are a different species. You have to accept that! Your life developes as you get older. I have many friends, that have become my family. I have had many "affairs" that often become family, and many interests that occupy my time. I have watched my "straight" friends families grow, and grow old, and leave ome. I have watched their wives go shortly after the children. I have watched these sad middle aged men attempt to start their lives again. It doesn't work!!! Most of them cannot iron a shirt, let alone cook a meal! So being gay isn't such a bad thing! (I think we are lucky) It just takes a few years to realise that it is NOT the end of the world the day you accept the fact that nature decided to make you "special"

06/21/99 06:05:43

Name: actionkid

Comments:

howdeedoooo! etc, yeah... I guess you're right about us being too blind ourselves to start advising others. But the way I see it, evrything has to do with experience. The newsgroup you talk about is very much the same as this one, I'm sure.. it is about a bunch of people who SHARE their experiences with others who happen to be where they were. But of course, this BB is more skewed towards sharing of sexploits rather than serious psychological babble. I think there's a niche for every type of discussion.

Back to the point about "deciding". Yep.. we do not decide to be gay or straight. Those who know me can say what a mess my life is becoz of this whole decision shit. I DO NOT decide. I am what I am and I dun even want to label myself as anything. We just ave to find a way to live our lives the way we want it, instead of fixing our lives and then think about ways to live it. Hey, man... after so many years of leading this crazy life, I can safely say that I wouldn't want it any other way coz, becoz of it, y life is so much more colourful. Being gay/bi/str8 shouldn't be bad at all. It is simply about living. There's always good and bad shit.. but we still have to live.

back to normal transmission... *hic*

06/21/99 05:19:02

Comments:

Hi, I'm in LA right now, haven't been shopping at West Hollywood yet. My homepage is still functional and I've added lots of stuff before my trip so do visit it at http://get.to/sgboy

06/21/99 04:05:12

Name: Stephen My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: phone and oral sex

Your Fav Body Type: slim and smooth Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Hi, I'm a 20 yr old boy who is really into phone sex. Would like to make friends with people of similiar interest so that we can induldge in our wild fantasies together. So plse drop me a line.

06/21/99 03:31:11

Name: Kaizer Soze

Comments:

etc, while I'm sure you have the best intentions, I'm not sure that ANYONE is qualified to give advice on being gay and gay-ness, and I'm not certain why a moderated newsgroup is necessarily better than this one. Are you suggesting that all of us haven't ad the same sorts of struggles with identity, or that we're somehow "blind" to those issues? Or (and this is probably untrue) is the implication that people from elsewhere have a better/more informed idea of how to be gay than some of us Singaporeans? You advice is useful in that it allows for some different viewpoints, but let's not dismiss the people on this board out of hand.

06/21/99 01:37:13

Name: DrX

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

guess this is a bit long shot, anyway, recently i was introduced to the manager of my supplier. i was really turn on by him. matured looking and has a killer smile.

i had a feeling he may be PLU, partly instinct, also coz he is not married yet at the age of 30+towards 40. thus i spent the whole night hoovering around him.

i called him up and he said that he had a roadshow yestaday (sunday), even though i was not going to orchard, i still made a point to drop by and say hi. really hope that he is one and will take that hint. regards

06/21/99 00:59:06

Name: dennis johnson My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: seeks passive

Your Fav Body Type: slim asian male Your Nationality: australian

Comments:

06/20/99 18:24:49

Comments:

Sorry, I just have to get this off my chest.

This is a great bulletin and all that and unlike many sites which I've visited, it is truely unique and very colloquial.

But don't get me wrong, to seek advice regarding deep-rooted psychological issues regarding your sexual orientation in here is like asking the blind to lead the blind.

As such I would advice those who are seeking truely constructive advice for their problems and issues to read the newsgroup soc.support.youth.gay-lesbian-bi and post your questions there. It is a moderated newsgroup and there are lots of experienced peopl there all over the world in all walks of life who will gladly help you with your problems. Don't be put off by the "youth" thingie because some of the problems that affect gay people affect as in some point of life and not really age-specific. And anyway remember that the word youth and apply to anyone from the ages of 3-35.

It's really a very good newsgroup. Singnet users, however, will have to go to dejanews to read it, coz Singnet sucks. Trust me, you won't regret it.

06/20/99 18:10:51

Comments:

What exactly do you mean by "DECIDE", Jimmy?

I mean I don't want to sound offensive but that very word when it comes to describing sexual orientation disgusts me.

You mean one can actually "decide" to be straight or gay? If so, why would anyone in his or her right mind "decide" to be gay? Since to do so you will be ostracised by society, misunderstood by the vast majority of the population and risk alienation by yo r love ones should they find out?

I mean if that is what you are implying, that one can "decide" whether he can be straight or gay, then I would definitely "decide" to be straight. But I'm NOT straight, I'm gay. I'm born that way.

So if you can't give any constructive advice, don't.

06/20/99 10:30:59

Name: Jimmy

Comments:

Hi Confused, IMHO, it's very important that you decide your sexual orientation clearly first then may a clean decision on what you need to do base on your decision. Else you will have problem in either side if you are not decided. Hey guys, what you have to add to help our "Confused"

06/20/99 06:29:15

Name: BigBigGuy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Kiss&Hug&Suck

Your Fav Body Type: Average To Stocky Your Nationality: Singapore PR

Comments:

Hello everybody, been reading loads of real life stories on this BB and wish to contribute mine for a change. Let's see, which one should I tell, how bout one that involves a neighbour who are a 42 yo married guy ? I bumped into him as I was walking home ate one night and then he came into sight. We were walking towards each other and I thought to myself, wow, what a cute looking man and said, wouldn't it be nice if I could check him out without his pants on. We walked pass each other and as usual in my c uising mode, I instinctively turned to look and was surprised that he turned too. I kept walking and turn again to find that he turned once again. My Gaydar tells me that he was interested and therefore I stopped and took out a cigarette and pretend to be waiting for someone. To my surprise, he stopped too about 30m from me. But he then slowly but kinda like signalling me to walk over which I did. My heart was racing like crazy now as this is not something I do very often but he was too cute to walk away f om. So, I took up the courage to walk up to him and said hi, followed by some small chat. By now, I know he is totally ready to be "consumed" and I told him that I will not beat around the bush from the fact that I am gay and find him very attractive. His response was, but I am a married which I responded with a nonchalant shrugged saying I don't mind. He then asked me what do I like to do and if Oral Sex is what's on my mind. This is when I took his fatherly hand in mine and lead him to a secluded area an place my hand on his chest and slowly run it down to his crotch which I pleasantly found a solid weapon already loaded and ready to be unloaded. He was pretty nervous and was a bit shaky at first, but after I unzipped his fly and his meat sprang out, I s owly wiped the precum that was already wetting his white underpants all over his head and knelt before it and taking it into my hot mouth. He moaned as I suck him while he tilted his head backwards to release a louder moan. But to my disappointment, he ca e within 3 mins of sucking and he profusely apologized and said that he was very very nervous as this is his first time with another guy. We exchanged numbers and parted in the late evening to our own destination. He called me the next morning and said th t he has been thinking a lot about me and what I did for him and wanted more, much much more. That I will tell you guys later ....

06/20/99 02:11:00

Name: peter

Comments:

Hi, remember me, I was a top who became flexible afetr one great experience with a 7" dick? Anyway, just wanted to share another story with all of you. I was in Hong Kong staying at Island Shangri-La last week. I went to the hotel sauna and steam room everymorning and evening. Saw a lot of dicks but nothing happened until my last morning there. his goodlooking funk of an angmoh went into the steam room completely naked. I went in too and sat opposite him. He has a huge soft dick and we exchanged glances. He was obviously interested in my dick as he kept staring at it, and the more he stared, the harder my dick grew. His dick also grew slowly, and boy oh boy, he has such a big tool. It was a quite Sunday morning, so there was no one around. He stood up and came over to stand next to him. I eagerly put his dick head, which was twice the size of min , into my mouth and hungrily sucked on it. His dick is at least 9''...no kidding at all. I could hardly swallow his dickhead. I held it with both hands and sucked on the head. It was huge, huge, huge and yummy!. And it was so hard too. Well, because it wa a public place, we did not go full steam ahead, always had to watch out for people....Anyway, he reciprocated by sucking my dick a few times too, and though I had a 6'' dick, he swallowed me, deepthroated me effortlessly.......We heard some noices, and h stood up to leave, with a hardon....Unfortunately he did not wait for me outside....I would have invited him to my room for a good time. Now I will never know how it feels like to be fxxked by a 9'' dick! But then, maybe it was blessing in disguise... i it had happened, I probably would not have been able to walk for days! I also went to Rome Club and had my dicks sucked off by quite a few people, including two who sucked me dry, drank my cum, and continue sucking until I was hard hard, and came second time with each of them. That night I came 5 times....did not think it wa possible at my age....well, maybe I will share this experience next time.

06/19/99 02:42:04

Comments:

06/18/99 09:39:43

Name: gattach

Comments:

so.... what happened at fort road? care to tell? ;p

06/18/99 07:23:30

Name: Tim My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Not sure...never tried anything 'cept DIY

Your Fav Body Type: Hunky, tanned Your Nationality: SGP

Comments:

Why does cruising sounds so easy?? I'm just starting out really and I have Never Ever seen gay couples or cruisers any where ever before, even at the fav places mentioned! Plenty of advises please, I'm really new to this.

06/18/99 06:54:54

Name: busy body

Comments:

Read from a magazine lately that Ricky Martin may be gay as there are strong rumours in Europe & Latin America. When being interviewed, he say that he doesn't want to discuss his sexuality!! So....hehe

06/18/99 04:58:33

Name: actionkid

Comments:

It's unfortunate that Stephen had to come out like dat.. he did it becoz he was afraid that someone would sabo him and Boyzone by 'out'ing him. Anyway, I guess it does take a lot of courage to do it. For your info, his bf is actually one of the guys from Caught in the Act", another boyband. It just shows.. all these boybands are just too good to be true..;P Pity their girlie fans...

confused, if you need someone to just chat with, u can msg me. My email's up there.

to the rest of you.. keep them juicy stories cumming in.. ;)

06/18/99 00:19:05

Comments:

I'll be at redhill pool after work today. Me wearing purple trunks with a metal buckle on each side. You can't miss that. See you guys there.........

06/17/99 11:16:39

Name: Confused

Comments:

I have a prob, hope someone can gimme some good advice on wat to do.....I am very much closeted..... recently i got to noe this guy over the net, we went out a few times, and I luv him very much.... prob is.....I have a gf, and have had her since last yea .... i don't noe why me and my gf got together, mbbe it was the "correct" thing to do, if u noe wat i mean. To me , she is just a very good friend, even after i got together wif her, I still fantasize about guys. I guess the obvious thing to do now is to break up wif her, but i just can't.... what can I say... "sorry, I'm gay... (??) " My gf doesn't noe about my gay inclinations. I'm afraid that if i tell the guy about my gf, that will be the end of our relationship. I feel very guilty about it all th time, but i'm afraid if this carries on, I will become mad!

06/17/99 10:02:04

Name: horny muscles

Comments:

Anyone going to Fort Road tonight? 9pm - Be ready for a good orgy!

06/17/99 02:28:11

Comments:

Hi guys! Stephen Gately, the cute guy from Boyzone is Gay. He told The Sun that he is in love with a guy from Sweden. Boyzone was declared as the biggest artiste in UK two weeks ago, their latest album 'By Request'(boring) is one of the fastest selling al um in history in the UK shifting some 350 000 copies in a week! Will Stephen's carrer soar like the way George Micheal's did when George came out?

New albums out now includes

The Red Hot Chilli Peppers with 'Californication'

Def Leppord with 'Euphoria'

Jamiroquai with 'Synkronized'

Albums out next week includes

Sarah McLachlan with her live album 'Mirrorball'

And Everything But The Girl's new album 'Temperamental' will be out in August!

06/17/99 01:37:49

Name: Anonymous

Comments:

BOYZONE MEMBER IS GAY!!!!!!!!!! http://news.bbc.co.uk/low/english/entertai...0000/370073.stm or click the html link

06/17/99 01:10:44

Comments:

Never, NEVER get involved with a straight boy. Look from a distance if you must, but don't even dwell on the possibility of a relationship. The only thing down that path is pain and misery. Actually, don't even imagine that person and wank, because that o ly conditions your body to a pleasure response to that person. Just stay far far away and think pretty pink and blue thoughts.

06/16/99 23:58:36

Comments:

Ever tried shaving oneself? Hmmm...recently had this urge to shave myself. But I didn't shave all the way. I like to have alittle hair here and there, makes a man look sexier, especially with hair in his armpits,, groin and belly trail. But I've a hai y butthole so decided to shave all off. And then trimmed down the length of my pubes so that they won't get caught underneath my skin during erection and I still have my briefs on. Ouch! that hurts and makes me walk like John Wayne. Anyone has any pic of guys having shaving activity? Send them to me. I think it's so kinky.

06/16/99 16:15:25

Comments:

Announcing Glamour Backstage - World of Manhunt Contestants and Gorgeous Models

06/16/99 15:46:40

Name: Cedric

Comments:

On Wed night, my friend and I went to Fort Rd. Around 8pm, my friend talked to a topless hunk for a min while I stood shyly beside him. If you see this, pls email me as I found you very friendly and would like to chat with you.

06/16/99 15:44:00

Name: pp

Comments:

06/16/99 12:51:13

Name: Guy_Hunter

Comments:

Guys, can you tell me how can I tell who is a GAY guy and who is not. I use to differentiate it with right ear right but now this don't seems to be the sign. Any physical things I should lookout for as they are so many cute guys especially those with Armani haircut but I don't want to get the wrong one. Please advise ... Thanks, Hunter

06/16/99 09:26:02

Name: lost

Comments:

I was having a weird relationship with a straight guy. Weird in the sense that I love him very much but I never told him. I became very sensitive to his every words/actions. Little things would make me suspect him that he's not treating me like a good fri nd. He was frustrated and cold wars started. This goes on and off but everytime, he forgive my ridiculous behaviour. Lately, I can't take it any longer, I told him the truth after 6 months of sufferings. He said he expected this already but he's straight. He would still treat me as a friend but hope I treat him as one too. I have done many things for him in this period and he appreciate it. I am lost now. What should I do? To except his suggestion would make me feel troubled. I will be sensitive if he don't want to go out or eat with me. Even though sometimes he really dun want to, not because of me but I just can't control my mind from susp cting him. One thing for sure, he really a good friend to me even though he don't treat me as one. To think that he forgive me for all the suffering I brought to him in this 6 months, he still want to be my friend. After I told him my feeling, he agreed not to treat my differently. He won't avoid me and I will still be his friend. Wat a sweet guy.

06/15/99 14:34:07

Name: Joseph

Comments:

Hi Dedey and Hornysg, Thanks for your advice and I shouldn't start avoiding but just introduce him as friend and is up to the others to imagine what that means as long as he is my bf in my heart. Joseph

06/15/99 12:14:55

Comments:

any one got any room for rent around tanjong pagar/bishan or city area??

06/14/99 15:06:28

Comments:

06/14/99 13:39:33

Name: dedey

Comments:

re Joseph,

I cant agree with "etc" more on this issue, telling a blatant lie is not healthy for one's soul, especially concerning someone as dear to you as your bf. For me, i would just say "friend" and let your associates think whatever they like. it is not really lie, and it can be interpreted in different ways, and i think it is much better than saying cousin when that is obviously not true. you will feel a lot better about yourself if you dont have to tell untruths.

06/14/99 08:58:18

Comments:

Anyone with a inclination towards office sex, or men in office attire - maybe we should get together to organise something :)

06/14/99 03:53:16

Name: horny sg

Comments:

hi joseph, i do share the same sentiment as i also have a lover who is 6 yrs younger than me. whenever we go for overseas tour, he instantly becomes my brother or my cousin, luckily for my case, two of us do look alike and our mum shared the same surname too, even in sg he is known as my cousin infront of my str8 friends. it is awkward to put on a false front but i guess we have no choice as the sg society is still not ready to accept gay relationship so openly yet but sometimes it is our fault too when e r too concern about our pride and self image. luckily i dun feel ashame whenever i go out with my bf , as i enjoyed doing things with him and i see there is no harm of 2 males friends going out to have some decent fun. if yr str8 friends have any questions abt 2 guys going out together, they r simply still living in the stones age time, i would dump them as i never like to have cave man as friends :) . in order to let yr friends feel comfortable abt seeing 2 guys going out , u yrself have to feel comfortable in the first place whenever u going out with yr bf.

06/14/99 02:41:02

Name: ktvboy

Comments:

hi....does anyone know where can i go and get Bishonen VCD in Singapore? I need it desperately. Thanks!

06/14/99 02:36:42

Name: ktv

Comments:

hi....does anybody know where i can go and get the Bishonen VCD in Singapore? I need it desperately. Thanks!

06/13/99 18:43:09

Name: Chan

Comments:

Just surfed in today and found that this is a great BB, it reminds me of the earlier days before Internet was popular and I was doing BBS already. I had something to share with you guys out there and also do hope to hear from all of you thru this BBS. I am exposed to homo activiites while I was around 10 and I did it with my brother and those frens around me. I did get to know girls during my school days but was attracted to guys more. I guess I chase after girls then is to hide my desire infront of my frens and show them I am macho. During the army days, I did with guys during BMT while on guard duties and then get close with my buddies. Afterall, how not to be arouse with all guys in the same barrack. I proceed to working life but not much happening though I admire those handsome guys in my surrounding. I guess with the arrival of the Internet few years ago. Things really changed alot for me. I get to surf to those XXX site and then IRC. I get to know a few guys and have alot of ONS. Though I tried to get attached but most of them are very shortlived as found young guys go for material things (no offence). I get to know all the cruising place through the net and tried ONS in all places and even in hotel. I also tried the 1800 numbers and met with a few of them and again ONS only. I know one guy, one year ago and I am now in a relationship and this is the first time, I am in love. I cutdown alot of cruising and ONS out of respect for him. Our relationship was recently rocky as he found me not so suitable. I am hypersex and I went back my old ways of ONS, paid and unpaid type. I think I am under stress and did all the ONS to satisfy my urge. I hope frens out there can advise me what should I do to become normal (to stop all the urge and going for ONS) and recover my relationship with my bf ? Thank you frens out there to listen and advise me as I have no one to turn to for this subject. Chan

06/13/99 18:12:40

Comments:

Hi Joseph, I think that you should not try to keep avoiding your acquaintances when you are out with your boyfriend. If you keep doing this, you are not only afirming your conscious or sub-consciousness that you are ashamed of what you are, but also you are bring th s burdern over to your bf because now he has to avoid together with u too.

This is very self-destructive so please stop doing it. The way I see it, even if you are not prepared to admit to the people you know that you are dating a guy, at least don't fabricate lies or shun them when you are with your bf (i.e. introduce him as a ren or a good fren). You may even be surprised that if you are non-chalant about it, it really is no big deal in the first place.

Don't kid yourself anymore, self-asteem and dignity is very important to a person's perception of himself. Pretending it isn't or avoiding situations whereby you have to confront your self-image will lead nowhere but to misery.

06/13/99 17:40:28

Comments:

Girlfriend out-of-town. Bi-top seeking substitude.

06/13/99 17:39:16

Comments:

Girlfriend out-of-town. Bi-top seeking substitude for 2 weeks.

06/13/99 15:45:48

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Was at Fort Road late Saturday night lots of couples and cruisers.As I walked along the beach it got a little chilly and storm clouds appeared so I quickly found a shelter to rest in.Saw this well built hunk on a bike shitless and he had this heart meltin smile.We exchanged glances and he signalled me to follow him to a secluded spot.When we reached a quiet spot I noticed that he already had a hard on, so as he leaned back against his bike I slowly caressed him an started sucking and licking his nipples. e kissed and I slowly brought my wet hungry lips to his huge hot tool.As I knelt down I started kneading his firm tight buttocks as I ran my hot tongue all over his huge purple cockhead.Slurping and sucking hard I heard him moan with pleasure.I started ni bling his balls and pulled down his shorts as I brought my tongue up and rimmed him.We then laid down on the cool grass and did a 69.It was wild and so exciting.He was good, slowly licking my inner thighs and engulfing my hard cock.Before I knew it he mad me cum and sucked me dry.We exchanged numbers and promised to meet up soon.

06/13/99 11:20:51

Name: Joseph

Your Nationality: LionMen

Comments:

Hi Frens, I'm in my mid-30 and semi-out i.e. I go to gay places and cruise. I am currently attached with a young guy and we are 7 years in age difference. I am in the sales lines and meet a lotsa of people everyday. Sometime, I go dating with my bf, I see my business associates in the mall. I tried to avoid them as most of them know I am single and what am I going to tell my associates what I am doing with young guy ? Sometime, I have no choice but declare my bf as my cousin. My bf is not happy about it. Hi guys, if you are in the same situation as me, please give me how you deal with it ? Thanks, Joseph

06/13/99 10:00:57

Name: hougangkiddo My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: suckin fxxking

Your Fav Body Type: lean/tone Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

any crusin places in hougang area?

06/13/99 07:34:22

Name: PECTORIAL My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: Muscular To Athletic Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

I am seriously looking for athletic bold guys who want to suck my hard-on on the public buses.

06/13/99 03:42:31

Name: Michael

Comments:

Any interesting encounters at Fort Road to share???

06/10/99 16:53:01

Comments:

One Night in Pattaya (Part 2) is out!! Read about one Singaporean's experiences in Pattaya's gay pubs!! Also featured is the section of Crazy Things People Do where you can read about nude cyclists and people who take their own nude pics and post hem on the Net.

Check out the following URL now:

http://www.geocities.com/westhollywood/hei...554/toyboy.html

06/10/99 09:21:52

Name: officeworker

Your Nationality: sporean

Comments:

Wow! I was working in my office and then needed to pe so went to the toilet. When entering this chinese slim guy in office attire walked out and he looked at me. So I looked at him. Guess his gaydar was working very well. I ignored because meeting a gay man at my office building is unlikely. So I went to the urinal and pee and guess what. He walked in and was preening himself infront of the mirror. That confirms it! I gave him the hint by glancing at him and he came over and stood beside me at the urinal. He whipped out his soft cock and started to storke himself and I looked over and saw his dick grew and grew. He only unzipped himself and thru the open zipper, I saw that he actually shaved himself. He cock curves downwards and has a dark shaft topped off with a well rounded solid red head. He wanked and wanked and I encouraged him on by stroking my own dick and I grew as well. I was about to come but held back. He went faster and faster and came over to hold my dick. I guess he loves the fe l of a chinese dick, uncut. I was keeping a lookouot at the door incase someone walks in. The thought of this danger hightened our sensation. Then I grabbed hold of his dick and started to jerk him and he tilted his head backwards and moan. He pleased me to stop announcing that he's cumming and pulled away from me. I kept telling him to cum and I'd love to see him shoot his sperm. Then I continued wanking his curved meat and he told me that he's cumming again and I went faster and he turned away from the urinal and leaked onto the floor. Not alot of cum but enough for me to smear it round his dick head. Nice hold his pulsing, warm and well defined dick in my hand. Mmm.....Then I held on alittle longer and squeezed every drop there's and went into a cubicle to clean my cum soaked hand. He likewise went to clean up and was gone is a flash. He must have felt guilty or panicky. I went over tot he spot and saw his droplets of cum on the floor and touched it with my fingers. Slippery....not too pungen . Went to wash my hands and my dick went flaccid again.

06/10/99 09:16:32

Name: Wanker

Comments:

I'm glad my posting was thought-provoking ... I actually typed it in after DOING exactly what I described. It's dangerous, I know, but it's such a thrill. After I typed in that experience, it made me so hard I had to j/o again, but instead of doing it at y desk, I went to the toilet. In the privacy of the cubicle (which is extraordinarily large) I had space to be a little more creative with my wanking - a little soap dripped on the cock head makes the foreskin slip easier, and makes your dick smell great fterwards. And that same soap makes a great lube for shoving my finger up my ass. It's also a good time to whip off my tie and rub the silk against my cock and balls ... just got to be careful not to get it dirty. I really wanted to GRUNT loudly, but tha wasn't an option because there's always the possibility that someone might walk in. It's also always fun because when I j/o in the cubicle, I can catch the cum in my hand, and then slurp it right up ... no sense in letting all those valuable nutrients g to waste, right?

06/10/99 03:03:57

Name: Why bother too.

Comments:

Saw a most goodlooking guy on the MRT the other day, slightly on the skinny side but with a cutest face i've ever seen. Just exchanged glances, alighted at Woodlands. Wonder if he reads this board too.

06/10/99 02:00:02

Name: Krystallion My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Yeah, I'd love to be part of any orgy, too ... all of that groping and fxxking - yum!

06/10/99 01:52:37

Comments:

Bi-top keen to engage in orgy.(pure boys or mixed) Leave me a note.

06/10/99 01:01:46

Name: Ray My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Versatile, but not too much anal

Your Fav Body Type: Twinky Your Nationality: S'prean

Comments:

I think your site is great. I've been in the closet for a long time, and have just started trying things out ... I've been to the JB place once or twice. Seems OK, Any comments, anyone? What about the place in Chinatown here in Singapore? By the way, could I get some help? I've been trying to get good M/M VCDs. Looking for twinky stuff like Bel Ami, and Jap/Chinese. Have tried a few chaps, but have been conned when M/F stuff delivered. Anyone has any contacts or wish to dump some stuff? I've always wanted to be part of an orgy, too. So do keep me i mind, anyone. I'm going to Fort Road afterwards. Will keep you guys posted if anything happens. That's all, guys. Keep it up.

06/10/99 00:31:12

Comments:

Well Horny sg, there are no techniques to enjoy being a btm as there isn't any techniques to being a top. being a versatile myself, let's just say that it feels good to have a dick probing into me. one best way to enjoy being fxxked is to relax and let he hole accomodate the dick. sometimes it's a mental thing. We could have had a bad experience being a btm which may result in us tensing up our muscles when being fxxked. it takes abit of getting used to. but then there are a few guys who just cann t be fxxked at all due to their very extremely tight anus muscles. I can't even get a finger in there without hurting them. It's also the pumping movement of the fxxker's body and the look and idea of the whole picture of 2 guys fxxking which can add to the enjoyment. it's only natural the btm feels like shitting when being fxxked. It's only a feeling and that's it unless the btm didn't clear himself beforehand and that can result in a shitbath for both which i really don't think anyone would appreciat that at all unless you're into having sex with shit. About the sex in the office, yeah guys, better be careful with the hidden camera. You don't want your boss to play the captured moment when he's interviewing you during your annual review.

06/09/99 15:45:55

Name: why bother?

Comments:

I am falling for a guy but I think we are not going to ever meet again. Just can't get over him. I feel so lost when ever I think about him. Any advice?

06/09/99 15:38:58

Comments:

office sex guys - have you read recent strait times article that bosses are using spy cameras to spy on employees. better safe than sorry!

06/09/99 10:11:59

Name: horny sg My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral anal Your Fav Body Type: toned

Comments:

question to ask to ppl here, how does a btm enjoy himself while being fxxked. i'm always a top and occasionally i tried to be btm but never feel the enjoyment and sometimes have to urge to shit while doing. any experience btm here care to share the joys o being a btm and maybe the techniques too!!

06/09/99 06:49:27

Comments:

well... wanker/wankee.... and mr bodybuider... wow! office sex! so sexy.....

hmm... i just love guys who are in office attire, not to mention if he is having an erection under those loose sexy business pants. ;p

so... keep those office sex stories/fantasies cumming... and keep enjoying those quickies at lunch times... wow!

06/09/99 05:07:17

Name: andy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: USA

Comments:

Are you thinking of going to Hawaii Pacific U next year? Please e-mail to railman365@aol.com. We were having a good chat last Sat. night (June5) over by the Hill until you had to dash off to catch the last bus or train. Like to talk more. Please respo d. Thanks

06/09/99 03:24:57

Name: wankee

Comments:

well, there was the time I came back to office on a Sunday. The place was deserted, and I stripped off all my clothes, and then I lay on the table of my colleague (whom I have this terrible crush on), and I jerked off all over his desk. (I had a awful tim trying to clean off my cum off his telephone later. haha)

06/09/99 02:44:50

Name: bodybuild My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Fun In The Office

Your Fav Body Type: Muscular To Athletic Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

I have the same few experiences with one of the office boy in the office especially during the lunch time where most of everyone would be gone away. He would just hid himself under my table while he would unzip my pants and took out my dick and sucked it way. That was his lunch most of the time. *wink* 8o) At other time, I would just take it out and play with it whenever I felt bored. Or just feel the sexiness of my shaved crotch (no, I'm not angmoh). I get an extra turn on whenever I see guys without their pubic hair. Seen some in the gym locker mostly. I ould just get a hard-on without a warning. 8op

06/09/99 01:33:33

Comments:

Hmmm...sounds good WANKEE. I have that fantasy as well. But you didn't get to do it, did you, since you asked if anyone has the same fantasy? Too bad that I'm not able to fulfill that fantasy owing to the construct of my office cubicle. I can't even a cess those websites because my computer screen is facing the entrance. However, there was this time where I went over to my friend's office, in his pvt room during lunchtime. We both were feeling horny and he wanted so badly to suck my dick. So we lan ed up having him suck me off and when I was cumming, he used toilet paper and wrap it round my dick and continued to tug at my shaft until I spurted my juice. No mess and easily disposable. He just had to make sure that when I was spurting, my skin sho ld be pulled all the way back so that my cum will not be creamed all over between my skin and my dick head. Now i'm feeling horny and what's worse, I'm not wearing my briefs at work today. But it's okay since I'm wearing jeans so it won't be so obvious. Even if it is, so what?

06/08/99 11:14:38

Name: wankee

Comments:

anyone has the same fantasy that I have - of doing it in the office - i love the idea of taking it out, under the desk or whatever, with all these business suited smartly dressed men all around me. or seeing some hunk in a suit getting a hard on in his ta lor made pants...

06/08/99 10:07:28

Name: Wanker My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

OOOH .... all these stories are making me SOOO hot ... I suppose I don't have a choice, I need some relief now ... office is quite empty, so if I shuffle forward in my chair, then my entire lap will be under the taable ... then unzip my business pants and pull my cock out ... gently, gently, it's hard and the foreskin's pulled back and the head is gentle OWWW brushed against the table grab a firm hold with my hand and gently jerk it a little ... shit ... too dry ... got no lube around ... have to spit in m hand and hope for the best. That feels a lot better jacking myself pretending that I'm one of the guys in the stories, being jacked off by some guy in the next cubicle, holding on to my cock so hard it hurts wish I could put one finger into my asshole I eed a dick in there so bad nevermind I'm jacking off in the office still got people walking past my cubicle who think I'm just staring intently at the screen I'm sure they can hear the squish squish sound of my jacking off ... dammit, I'm gonna cum ... be ter spread my legs a little wider can feel my erection pressing my balls against the bottom of my zip damn hard look down at my cock the head it super big now definitely going to shoot off .... ugh ugh ... wow never shot off seven hard squirts before usua ly only manage about three ... cockhead still dripping ... I wonder if anyone will notice if I scoop up some of that thick cum and lick it off my fingers got to clean my dick before I shove it back in my underwear and quickly zip up the fly now I'm breath ng heavily hope no one notices ... guess I should go walk to the pantry and get myself a drink of cold water and hope no one saw me ...

06/08/99 09:37:47

Name: Caiceng

Comments:

Please excused with my typo and gramatical errors .

06/08/99 09:16:34

Comments:

The account classifies as NF.

06/08/99 08:04:31

Comments:

Oops! the great BW accidentally erased my first posting... mistaking it as an extra copy....

06/08/99 00:24:00

Comments:

"No! Stop it. Your are making me hard!" I stop Paul, a foreigner who is my neighbour, from continue with his story. " Sure? Let me take a look!" Paul grab immediately and shortly unzip me. He pull my transparent black underwear a bit to allow his hairy hand to reach my erected cock with precum dripping. " Yeah! Poor Boy! It's really wet!"he simile and sliding his finger around the tip of my cock. "No!"I looked at the full-sized mirror on his living hall, "stop it!Your maid is still around." The Maid, an early 30 maid actually is washing at the Kitchen. This time, Paul is more wild.He pulled my cock out and kneeled down before me. " I must chew yo !" Too shock to respond, he is chewing my cock in the living hall near the window."No!n......o!" "emmmmmmmm........." " why not tomorrow nite I come I meet you!" "No! I want it now!"Paul reluctant to stop......... OH dear! what am I going to do?The ceiling fan still turning....I have to stop him immediately. "No!" I gently push him away from my cock. I zipped up my pant as fast as I could to avoid being seen by the maid." Dear, I have to go now." " "alright! Must come down tomorrow night." I simlie at him and leave his place. Finally, I lost my viginity. I washed my body once I reached back and wondering I should meet him tomorrow night.......