Male HQ

From Bw Archives 39 : 12 Jul - 31 Jul 99

HendryTan

07/31/99 18:13:30

Name: MARK

My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: MATURE MAN

Comments:

BW - sorry Im suppose to post a story instead i m posting a ad.

To the guy "surname - xxx" that i met @ Great World City Shopping Mall B1 escalator on 31.07.99 - 1600hrs.

Hi - it has been long we last met - still remember the 1st time we met was 10yrs back. Today u turn back twice & smile @ me i m thinking whether u know me or u find me nice? u dare not approach me it's because yr bf is with u? Do u still remember my no? if u do pls call me ok? cause i just wanna talk to u.

I know im searching a needle in the sea but this is the only thing i an do:(

Thanks to all guy's in BW for your patient.

07/31/99 18:09:54

Name: Sg Boy

Comments:

Sg Toyboy presents

# Gay relationships - lustful and short-lived?

# Celebrities naked!!

Click on "Visit me" or go to http://get.to/sgboy

07/31/99 13:37:24

Name: Stephen My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral sex Your Fav Body Type: Young and smooth

Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Hi, I'm a 20 yr old guy who is really into phone sex. Would like to get in touch with like minded individuals so that we can indulde in our wild fantasies together. I'm horny all the time and will be anxiously waiting for your mails.

07/31/99 10:46:51

Name: LeanGuy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Receive a good Blow

Your Fav Body Type: Tan and Lean Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi guys, saw ur all stories and sure it makes me hot everytime. I am 21 chi tan, lean and quite Boyish looking Bi guy who has quite a high sex drive, wondering anyone out there preferly lean and tan also who is likes to give BJ and is good in it to this 2 chinese Guy. I do not mind doing it anywhere coz I don have a place, if you can help, please email me now. Will be waiting for you.

07/31/99 08:05:46

Name: anonymous the 2nd

Comments:

anonymous, I'm sure there are other avenues waiting for you to explore? No need to kaypoh right?

07/31/99 03:52:06

Name: Tantalus

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

What has happened to Spartacus? It seems to have been closed since Sunday. Is this the end? Has it been closed down? Raided? Owners disappeared? Has anyone got any information? Their website has been inactive since June 15. What's happening?

07/31/99 02:08:16

Name: Chris My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: mutual masturbation

Your Fav Body Type: slim tanned str8acting 20-26 Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hi guys.....this is such an interesting page..... The stories and experiences u guys share really make me horny! By the way, regarding the acronym for the places that was frequently cruised....can anyone tell me what do they stand for...eg FR?? How do i get access to sg-boy club???? I'maa lonely 24 chn 172 52...anyone who want to make frens can mail me pls!!!

07/30/99 16:03:59

Name: Ecin My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: NA

Your Fav Body Type: NA Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Hi Lonely Poet

I was pondering over the same thing as you are a few weeks ago. I've come to a conclusion. Don't think about it. Seems like a silly way out but trust me, it's for the best. If it comes, it comes. If it doesn't, life goes on.

By the way, for those who remember, I was quite fascinated by the new Coke guy, Alvin, a few weeks ago. I actually met him! But, alas, he was on his way to Taboo. :( *pooof!*

07/29/99 16:14:47

My URL: Visit Me My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: mutual masturbating; sucking nipple Your Fav Body Type: slim & tone

Your Nationality: singapore

Comments:

Anyone into mutual masturbating please email me... only those under 26yo... please... got place at 6-8 Aug 99 Thank you

07/29/99 11:15:52

Name: Zen

Comments:

lonely poet:

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Too much philosophizing spoils it.

Btw, can mail me? I like writing too, just dunno if those can qualify as poems.

07/29/99 02:32:45

Name: Stud

Comments:

Lonely Poet:

Don't fret over love. Someday, you'll find someone of your dreams. You've gotta affirm it yourself and believe you will find it. In any case, once you find love, there's a lot of give and take. Of course, it helps if you've got a sense of humour and ad enture to work it out.*grin* It's a lot of hardwork too.

Regarding your poems, have you read it out at any recitals at Velvet or Borders? If you're keen to publish your works, do e-mail me. I could give you contacts. We're always on the look-out for thinkers and groovers. Hopefully, it would be thought-prov king too. Just pen down whatever thoughts you have in mind, no need to hide behind boundaries, be in-yer-face and I assure you, it could be your big break.Peace.

07/29/99 01:29:35

Comments:

oh, thanks a lot floppy dick! as you well know the police reads this bulletin board as well - guess you have just closed another cruising ground for us.

07/28/99 23:46:12

Comments:

07/28/99 20:48:45

Name: Sting Ray

Comments:

Hello Lonely Poet,

May I ask why do you suddenly feel this loneliness? Love is multi-dimensional. The kind of love that one feels for another may be completely different from the kind of love between another two couples. But one thing for sure: Love do xist. It's only a matter of time. And if time is being limited by you. Then it's only a matter of quality.

07/28/99 19:33:37

Name: Lonely Poet

Comments:

Does anyone out there believe in love? Does love really last? I personally begin to think that there is no such thing as love, or maybe it's just that I'm never fated to be loved at all. For those gays out there who are in love and being loved, how does i feel? Care to share your experiences? Btw, anyone out there knows where I can post my poems? I would like to contribute some of my gay-themed poems for the internet community.

07/28/99 16:30:51

Name: anonymous

Comments:

Ummmm .... walked into some activities between three guys today .... scared them so much that two of them ran away immediately.... very very sorry. I'm just one of the kaypohs who want to watch but not get involved. Don't blame me please.... sorry.... sor y.... sorry.....

07/28/99 16:07:58

Name: floppy dick

Comments:

gguy, TB is Tiong Bahru Plaza, been there a few times but never found anything interesting ...

07/28/99 15:40:28

Comments:

Well, could be Tampines Bus-station, or Tuas Basin or even Taboo, but really we prefer not to spell these places out to avoid too much overt attention. Just have to find out on your own,

07/28/99 14:55:16

Name: gguy

Comments:

where is this TB that u guys keep talking about?? is it really this hot?

07/28/99 10:05:36

Name: RAYMOND My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: all about sex

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

07/28/99 06:57:00

Name: sexy bod

Comments:

Oh well, i went to TB at lunch to look around, after reading all the hot adventures of our pals here. To my disappointment it was mainly filled with ah peks and ah bengs. No one cute (at least to me). Perhaps only one or two exec looking types, but they m y not have been cruising at all. It could have been that i was there at the wrong time? It was crowded. Some action was going on between stalls, but it was between a fat man and an elderly man. The others were just watching them. And the security guard di come in once. Scary!

07/28/99 02:31:59

Name: gayu

Comments:

hei,

new here, just got here from one of the links.

How did u guys manage to get all those happening stuff while I am here jacking myself off? jeez...

Would like to know some of the happening stuff and well, maybe someone wants to get happening?

07/27/99 17:30:20

Name: mambo My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: having sex wif cute bizman....

Your Fav Body Type: slim mascular Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

hi guys..... its mi again.....hmmm went to tb straight after my lecture which ended around 1....reach TB around 2....went in to the 5th floor toilet.. and found a cubicle empty wif the cubicles beside mi fully occupied....i guess... theres must be some ac ion going on.... decide to wank myself there.... then saw a guy keep peeping down....curious.... i also peep through the cubicles and saw many guys were also peeping at each other... hmm quite a few young guys....anyway the guy beside my cubicle was wearing ssndals....any ay...he hint mi to let him touch my cock.... i cant resist him since i so horny at dat time.....so i bend down.....and let him do wat he wants.... after a few touching and stroking he give mi a hint to go up the sixth floor to do it since fifth floor had o many pple cuming in and out........he told mi dat he will be at the last cubicle before he went up.... i began to get changed and by the time i went out ....he was not there at all...so i went up to the 6th floor and to the last cubicle...true enough he was there...and hmmm to my disappointment... he was not young but i couldnt care all i wan is to jerk of ....he help mi to stroke my dick...and asking mi whether he can fxxk mi... i agree and he pull out a conom wear it over his dick...and began to search for my hole to put in...hmmmm sad to say...he cant push his cock in after he found my hole....i think he was too nervous and his cock couldn't stand erect for a few min.....well....quite disappointed....so i had to jerk it off myself....with mi huging and touching him...... finally i CUM!!!!with a great sexual relief.... so i quickly get changed and was prepared to leave...he ask for my contact number...dun have the heart to reject him so gave him my number...and also ask abt his age...guess wat he told mi? he is 32.....hmmm m then left hurriedly..... got his call juz now .... hmmm he was so longwinded and goes on toking which makes mi very bored....gave him an excuse to hang up the fone..... a bad experience today!!!!will be going 2molo....again since my lecture ends at 1pm.... really hope to find guys around my age to have fun wif...... mi praying hard!!!!!!

07/27/99 14:38:50

Name: Tantalus

Comments:

Spartacus was closed on Sunday night - most of the "staff" were performing at Studio East - but I think this is a one-off situation. Wish they'd do some renovations...

07/27/99 08:36:08

Name: sillyme My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxk & suck

Your Fav Body Type: slim

Comments:

Anyone here into wearing G-String? what's the sensation like? I've just been converted to wearing G-String briefs after writing to BareButt. Now, I got Toppas very slim G-Stings only. Love wearing them as it wraps round my cocok and balls just nice na somehow creates a bulge there but can't be seen when wearing my pants. Wasted! The material is so soft and actually allows my cock and balls to swing alittle when being wrapped up. the string also tugs across my hole and is quite erotic. Just wished hat Toppas will somehow invent another cutting with just a pouch infront and the rest are thick strings instead of bands.ooooooo.......

07/27/99 06:37:24

Name: C.D.

Comments:

Anybody have any idea what happens to Spartacus. My last visit was 2 months ago and recently, the place was like a ghost town. Are they winding out the business or what????????????

07/27/99 05:03:46

Name: question Mark

Comments:

Any soundtrack available for Man Called Hero? The music ROCKS!

07/27/99 02:53:34

Name: Spicey Cat

Comments:

The actor who played Sword in Hero is none other than Nicholas Tse, the 18-year son of Patrick Tse, a long time screen hearthrob in HK. Another noticeably movie that Nick acted in is Gen-X, together with the Bishonen hearthrobs.

07/27/99 02:30:16

Name: KeN

Comments:

Hows about the lunchtime treat, guys? horny and raring to go. Im exec type, specs, stracting /looking, looking for similar.

07/27/99 00:49:50

Name: Alan

Comments:

If anyone take buses in the morning along Sembawang road, probably u all see half-nude hunky tanned naval diver guys jogging. Very nice bod and cute guys. You will melt seeing them. Anyone has experienec to share.

07/26/99 15:57:50

Name: astro

Comments:

Looking for very muscular men (wt>70kg). I am chn/24/slim/cute/still inexperienced. Hope to find somebody to worship.

07/26/99 15:57:33

Comments:

To Kaiser Soze: Yeah! Right!

07/26/99 15:33:32

Name: Cedric

Comments:

To: Kaiser Soze

1)To answer your questions, "A Man Called Hero" is based on a HK comic series dated many years ago. It was adapted as a drama series b/4 in HK and shown in S'pore many years ago.

2)From what I remember, Shadow's daughter is not Hero's daughter. Hero's daughter was raised by some evil cult and thus was evil and later fought with his father. (Seems that her fate clashes wuth her father's)

3)Don't know got sequel or not. Hopefully not because I find it unnatural to show fanciful fighting in a modern setting. Prefer in ancient china like last year's "Wind&Cloud".

4)Shadow's history : He had done some wrong in the past and his arms were cut off. He was saved by Hero's teacher and thus in gratitute, served him (later Hero). No arms thus he perfected his legs(movement and kick)and his hair whip. His mask is not b cause of being cool but because he is ashamed of seeing others or he don't want his enemies to find him.

5)We laugh when Hero jumped because it is too artifical. His jumping is like a grasshopper with no gracefulness at all. Also it looks like being copied from some DC superheroes flying. Martial artists may have good "qinggong" (body-lightening techniqu s), thus they can move/jump faster (or glide a bit) but they don't fly so high. In one scene, Hero seemed to fly to the moon.

6)I also like this type of movie. But the trend seems to concentrate too much on artifical lighting/lasers. Chinese martial arts do produce "qi" - a kind of energy. But it is not some kind of visible light. The water/sword battle is great because it s ows the "qi" manipulating the water. Another classic method of showing "qi" in some other movies are leaves being controlled by "qi" to hit others. My own inspiration is to fight in a foggy night where all "qi" will be visible.

Hope other readers will not mind this long piece of info.

07/26/99 11:14:53

Name: Kaiser Soze

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

I just watched "The Man Called Hero" and I have a few questions. Some of them might not be suitable for this bulletin board, but I'm not really sure who else to ask.

I know that at least some of you guys watch chinese movies and VCDs and stuff, so if you could help me out, I'd be most glad. Email me, if you don't think this discussion should be on the 'net.

Bear in mind, please, that I don't speak or understand any Mandarin, and all of this is from reading the English subtitles.

Having said that ... who plays Sword, Hero's son. He's way cute - I'm not normally into slender boys, but he's definitely a keeper.

I'm also curious to know if "Man Called Hero" is based on a book, or a comic book, or something like that. There seems to be a lot that isn't dealt with in the film - like I kept waiting for him to fight Jin, the japanese ninja guy who killed Hero's wife. And I have a suspicion that Shadow's daughter is actually Hero's daughter, and that she winds up falling in love with Sword and then they find out that they're brother and sister.

Is there going to be a sequel? I'm also curious as to who played Shadow, and why he wears a mask all the time ... I mean, it's WAY cool, but ...

I also noticed that the audience seemed to laugh every time something really superhuman happened, like when Shadow does that leaping from roof to roof at high speed thing. How come?

Admittedly, I'm biased - I only like watching chinese fantasy movies, like those Tsui Hark ones where everyone's got these super giant magic weapons, or else they have martial arts that let them shoot laser beams and fire and stuff, so I'm definitely in f vour of fantasy.

Okay, I lie, I also like those chinese movies with the vampires, but mainly because the guy who fights the vampires also has all sorts of nifty magic and fantasy stuff, like magic mirrors and stuff like that.

Okay, I think that's enough stuff for now - anyone got answers to those questions?

07/26/99 05:12:42

Name: Scott

Comments:

Hi Ken, I am in RP area too and would be interested to meet up for 'sexciting lunch' with you. You have a place available?

07/26/99 03:46:34

Name: KeN

Comments:

Hi Ken. I am working near to city area, and I would like to meet up for lunch time fun as well. Do you know of a place for the rendezvous? 11:52am

07/26/99 03:27:51

Name: Ken My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Bizwear Guys Your Fav Body Type: Bespectacled Guys

Comments:

Hi, I have always been interested in doing notti stuff during lunch hr breaks.

anyone working in Raffles Place, please leave your contact no. or post to make an arrangement to meet for fun! Bye

07/26/99 01:14:21

Name: Kaiser Soze My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: having my cock and balls played with Your Fav Body Type: lean, muscular, sweaty, hard

Comments:

sillyme:

Now you've given me ideas for something to try the next time I'm sitting next to a cutie on the train. Got to be sure he's gay, though - otherwise might get done for "molesting" a breeder.

everyone:

I've noticed an increased vigilance around toilets, too. Quite disturbing - you think the police are up to something, too? I know that from time to time they crack down on cruising, just to make a statement about how much we're against homosexuality in Si gapore - we should all be careful. Play hard, guys, but play safe.

Clement:

Don't be so down - there's plenty of nice guys out there, although you have to be careful of the weirdoes and the nasty people. If you want a social life, then I think that you have to make an effort to go out and get one.

As for me, this weekend was pretty hot. Met a nice guy on Saturday evening, who, fortunately enough, had a place - I won't say where it is, but it's a nice neighbourhood. I've never had sex by the pool before, but it was great. It felt like we were out in the open, but of course there's high walls and lots of foliage all around, so no one could see us. You know those p--no movies where guys get it off in a deckchair or whatever? I managed to re-enact some of those scenes - it was really hot. I have to admi that it's a lot more difficult than it looks, though - a deckchair is not as stable as I would like, and at one point, when I was fxxking him, we nearly toppled the whole thing over.

Then on Sunday afternoon, a friend whom I regularly play with gave me a call, so I went over to his place. I was a bit slutty lah - let him be the dominant one, sucked him off while he just lay back and let me pleasure him, then took him in me while I was on all fours. He fxxked me like a dog, and I sprayed all over the bed, and he soon followed suit, spraying over me while I lay on my back and milked his cock.

If I've been grouchy lately, I apologise, guys - probably just a little frustrated because I wasn't getting any. Forgive me?

07/26/99 01:02:32

Name: Wanker

Comments:

Been talking to the people in my office, asking "casual" questions about sex in the workplace. Apparently, even among straight people, some of them have heard of (or enjoyed) sex in the workplace. Usually one time thing, usually when people are working la e. Nothing going on in my office, but it's still nice to know that I'm not some kind of pervert, huh? Anyone else out there had office sex?

07/26/99 00:56:49

Comments:

07/26/99 00:22:03

Comments:

The POLICE are stepping up their crack down on gaysex in public places! I got the info from insiders. Please bring the guy home instead of doing it in public places.

07/26/99 00:19:20

Name: sillyme My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything

Your Fav Body Type: slim Your Nationality: singaporean lor

Comments:

Was on the MRT going home on 24/7, Saturday when my eyes connected with this malay guy when we were boarding the MRT from town. He's not your usual goodlooking guy but his looks caught my eye. He went to sit first and I too sat...beside him on purpose. We folded our arms and the side our our arms touched. Then I flet hinm fingering my arm but the other people can't see. Very exciting. SO I responded by tickling his fingers and we went on and and had finger-sex. So crazy but it's something new and I as enjoying it. We went on to masturbate our fingers and finger fxxked our hands. When I reached my station, I was hoping he'd follow but he sat there and I exited looking behind me. M yplace is always available and I wanted to have a fxxking session w th him that night. Alas, I went home to wank myself hard.

07/25/99 18:19:33

Your Fav Body Type: not fat Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

To joe.... hi....and yup beware of dat security guard.... he's young and juz posted here as a security guard..... well mi neber went there today...cos got a lot of tutorials to do..... anyway will b going to TB again 2molo(25/7/99) after my lectures which is aroung 6 to 8 pm.... hope to c gdloking or cute guys there..... btw...anyone had stories on sexual encounters in TB..... to tell....will b interested to hear...

07/25/99 15:44:28

Name: dreamer

Comments:

Anyone in buying NDP preview tickets? I have a few with me. Mail me with your best price. Thanx!!

07/25/99 15:19:44

Name: Soul Music Lover

Comments:

I am desperately searching for the title of a song which I heard - a 70s soul song which has lyrics which goes "the sun belongs to the ..., the trees belong to ...and you belong to me". I know that the bulletin board is not meant for this, please accept y apologies. Anyone who knows the singer & title of the song, please e-mail me !

07/25/99 15:12:55

Name: Joe

Comments:

Was in TB today around 4pm and went to the fifth floor to check it out. Saw a few guys hanging around the basin and cubicles but didn't seen much action.

Went up to the sixth floor but met up with a security guard, a young chinese guy. He is pushing at every cubicle door to check the activities. I suspect some action in the cubicle. I quickly wash my hands and left the place.

suggest to go other place like the community centre (less suspectible)after you get your guy as being caught in a mall with pants down with another guy in a cubicle is not worth it. Cruise Safe ! Joe the not so mighty !

07/25/99 13:04:08

Name: Astaroth My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Boys

Your Fav Body Type: Boyishly slim and tanned Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi, this is my first posting to this board. Just like to say that I feel it has created a really wonderful virtual community for Singaporean Gays. Keep up the good work! Anyway, I am looking for professional photographers to engage in some business dealing. Specifically, those who know, or have experience with taking model and body shots. If you have the ability, can you please mail me? I have something good to share with you (not sex).

07/25/99 08:15:36

Name: learner2 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: muscular

Comments:

My first contribution.FR,yesterday evening,warm.Not much people not much activities.Decided to go home when this 'Ang Mo' cycled pass me.He stopped a few meter away from me on the track that led to the entrance.

I did notice this hunk earlier on.Not muc confident of taking him 'in', I did not stop after saying Hi.He caught up confirming I was alone and the next thing I knew was his hot tongue in my mouth.He is a good kisser.We kissed and kissed.Can't have enough of his sexy lips and that muscular bod.He moaned and whispered while I squeezed the nipples and sucking his cock.His cock was not that long(6") but is thick,beautiful and taste good.Too bad, my throat was too dry to perform a good bj(as expected too big for me).Eventually, he had to jerk off hims lf while I was working on his nipples.

We exchange numbers, and then a quick chat before we aparted, leaving me wondering will I be screw the next time we met.I kind of like him...but will it be too big for...oh! my poor ass....

07/25/99 07:19:57

Name: Clement

Comments:

Hi, I'm looking for friends and companionship. Ever since I started work 6 weeks ago, I realise I have less time to socialise and to get to know more gay friends, not to mention to find a lover and have sex, not even one night stands. This is so pathetic. *sob* So sad and pathetic! If anyone of you shares the same sentiments and would like to befriend me, I'll be grateful. I hate being lonely yet I enjoy life alone. Such mockery of my life!!! *sigh*

07/25/99 06:07:57

Name: somerset

Comments:

hi there...just like to find out if you are the guy(blue top three quarter pants) who went to somerset's bar at west in on 24.7.99.you was with a friend.i am interested to know you.hope to get a reply from you soon

07/25/99 02:01:52

Name: James

Comments:

Hi guys...have a favour to ask...i am shifting to a new place..and would love to engage house movers. In NewYork we've gay movers...but i understand i c'ant ask for that luxury here...but does anyone know of any cute movers or stuff like that? Please enlighten me...thanks

07/24/99 14:58:46

Comments:

If you are the very muscular guy with moustache I saw at Raffles City on 24/7 8.30pm, pls reply. I think you are wearing a dark blue t-shirt. I am Cedric, 24/chn/slim/cute with specs. I saw you outside the jap bookshop.

07/24/99 05:39:52

Name: ace-boy

Comments:

mambo,

07/24/99 05:31:16

Name: duff

Your Fav Sextivity: men.

Comments:

Slaveboy Shawn - Any stories on public humiliation?

07/24/99 04:32:52

Your Fav Body Type: not fat Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

To stud and etc.... oops..... i dun noe dat wat i had done is wrong and disgrace to gay community...anyway mi sincerely apologised for the sin i had committed... To ahbohling hmmm u frequent TB plaza toilet 6th floor....how u look like? wats ur normal dress code? from wat i observed 6th floor is less cruisy than the 5th floor.....but normally i met plus on the 5th floor and went up to 6th floor to do it....cos the 6th floor is not dat croweded...i dun even noe dat the toilets on the 2nd floor is also cruisy...... i got an unforgetable sexual experience i encountered in TB... well as usual i went in to one of the cubicles on the 5th floor...and started to strip of my jeans and starting to masturbate...then i noticed dat there was this guy beside my cubicle keep ben ing down from his shadow.....then i bend down to look wat he wore... he wore black leather shoes and business pants.... thinking dat he was juz another old businessman.... i carried on my masturbation.... then all of a sudden...i saw his hand reaching into my cubicle...hinting mi to let him touch my dick.....well... i was quite horny at dat time and i juz bend down, put my legs into his cubicle and let him caress my dick and body....WOW....it felt gd.....a ter a while he stopped....and i slide back to my cubicle....then he passed mi a note saying dat he will suck for mi not here but at bukit ho swee community centre's toilet..... seeing this i put on my jeans and went out of the cubicle....at the same time he wnt out also.... and GOSH he was handsome.....hes not the sissy sort....and he looks decent and looks like any other fresh graduates dat juz step into the business world..... hmmm so we went to the place i mentioned above....and we juz suck each other out..... well...i still remember the scene when he suck my nipple while stroking my dick.....till i cum........later he juk wank off to cum without mi helping him...... hmmm really miss him....well saw him the other day at the cubilcle and he ask mi whether to do it again at bukit ho swee....well too bad i was in a rush dat time to zouk and i rejected him..... hmmmmm reali regret doing dat..... will be going to TB again to cruise...and hope to met dat guy agin and wif stories to tell u guys...... so keep tune.....and seeyaaaaa

07/24/99 03:41:35

Name: oralover

Comments:

hello.... ahbohling.... when will there be a next orgy? ;p

TB? well... it is still hot there izzit? have not been there for sometime.... had some experiences there... so is the toilet at the 2nd floor still cruisy?.... maybe u can mail me.....

07/24/99 02:57:33

Name: ahbohling My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: not too fat not too slim

Comments:

hey mambo. just wanted to tell u that me frequent TB 6th level too. Me youngish too. ok nearly 22 oreadi.

maybe we could fix a time to meet at TB Plaza? :P saw alot of happenings there. once saw this kid- he looks young enuff for me to not estimate his age :) - got sucked by this guy through the partition of the cubicle. this kid was two cubicles away from me nd the guy sucking him was in the cubicle beside mine.

they were so daring that the kid's feet actually reached MY cublicle as he was sprawling. that guy gobbnled up all the kid's cum. sexciting to watch men! it even dribbled out of his mouth!

well hope more people can share toilet stories!

07/24/99 01:58:17

Name: Slaveboy Shawn

Comments:

Greetings Wind People,

I am sorry that you did not like my previous story. I have been suitably punished by my Master.

Last night Master's friends came over to the house for a kind of farewell party. It was good - I got to cook and everyone enjoyed dinner. After dinner, most of them left except for Master and his friend Greg (not his real name). Master made me go into the room and put on my collar.

I stripped my clothes off, down to my white underwear, and put on my collar. Then I went back into the hall to see what my Master wanted me to do. I had to show off my body to Greg, who was thinking of also becoming a slaveboy for Master.

Soon, Greg was playing along too, and he was stripped down to his underwear and was in a collar. He sucked on my cock while Master spanked me for not being a good writer on this board, as well as for some mistakes I made while serving dinner.

Then I had to suck Greg off while Master spanked him for letting me get soft while I was being spanked. After Master had spanked both of us, he took us into the bedroom.

Greg was tied to the bed (but only with handkerchiefs - he hasn't earned the leather yet) and I was busy for almost an hour, keeping Greg erect and playing with him but not letting him cum. Master used my nipple clamps on Greg, and concentrated on showing Greg who the Master was.

After that, I was allowed to wear my nipple clamps again, and put my cock in Greg's mouth while the Master loosened up his ass with his fingers. Then Master took turns fxxking both Greg and me, but I didn't have to be tied down like Greg because I am a go d slaveboy.

Greg had to go home to his wife after we finished playing, but I got to stay over and sleep on the floor by Master's bed. We have finished having breakfast together, and I'm about to go home now, but Master wanted me to write this story for all of you. I' not wearing my collar this morning, so I could have refused, but I think it's quite a lot of fun to share my experiences.

07/24/99 01:22:56

Comments:

Etc:

I have to agree with you on that. I've been having a hard time educating the ignorant straights about the gay community. It takes only one person to "spoil the market". I mean, I'm tired of being seen as lustful to people who don't even know me.My frie ds do know that I don't fall into the that category.

Mambo:

No disrespect, but you sound "desperate" enuf to want any mascular(that's how you spell it) to penetrate you. I'm not here trying to sound corny or preachy but have you no self-respect? Maybe it's got to do with being young and hormones raging? I don't know. Okay, I've given a piece of my mind.

07/23/99 15:21:00

Comments:

To easygoing and realist,

Yes perhaps you guys are right. I should have told him that I'm not interested in him from start, but I only had the chance to tell him when we started our conversation at the bus stop. Anyway, it'll be rather impolite to t ll him 'No' even before starting a conversation right? Actually I just planned to talk to him nicely and leave when my bus arrives. Who knows that he would be so desperate and persistent. Well, let me take it as another good cruising experience..

My ag ? 21.

07/23/99 14:33:04

Name: etc

Comments:

I would just like to tell mambo, before you start molesting guys who are asleep on buses, think about what kind of damage you are going to do to the gay community.

Each time I try to educate my frens that not all gay people molesters, paedophiles, sexual offenders and addicts who pray on straight guys, it only takes one person like you to traumatise an unconscious guy and enhance the sterotypes of gay people.

Sheesh, have you got no self respect whatsoever? He's not even conscious for goodness sake.

07/23/99 13:28:32

Name: Feng My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: i'm a virgin Your Fav Body Type: lean , muscled , cute (ok , i like twinks)

Comments:

HEY PEOPLE ! check out pg83 of this week's 8days ! the guy on the left ! what do you think of him ? my type gawd ! he's so cute ! i'm drooling ! =D~~~~

07/23/99 06:50:57

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kissing hugging caressing...anything u can think of.....

Your Fav Body Type: lslim lean or mascular...... Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

hi guys its mi again... well yesterday on my way home from my campus...around 5 plus...i got on a bus 75 from my campus bus stop....went to sit beside a lean guy wif specs...hmmm well he was sleeping at dat time...and he put his hand juz beside his body ... well i dun noe why i got horny when sitting beside him....i juz slouched beside him slanting my body towards him...and putting my hand juz beside his hand..... wow the feeling of my hand brushing his hand makes mi aroused and my dick to erect...... as the bus goes on and on... my hand keep brusing his hand......and yet he neber react...i guess its becos he is sound asleep or he is waiting for a chance to hold my hand.....juz as the bus was reaching my home....he woke up all of a sudden..and knowing at his hand had brushed against mine...he moved his hand away..... SHIT......he was not a PLU...how disappointed i m.... i thought i had a real good fun time with him...... with dat thought in my mind i got down the bus....... hmmmm haven jerk off since yesterday....gotta go tiong bahru plaza 5th or 6th floor today probably in late evenings to have my dick jerk off by guys there.... reali hope dat i will meet some cute young guys there around my age....cos i met quite a lot of old and dirty guys everytime i went there...... hmmmm i m keeping my fingers crossed.....

07/23/99 06:32:11

Name: cruising on mIRC

Comments:

Hi everyone! I met a guy on the mIRC the other night, with a very horny nick. He was a really hunk, and took me back to his place (we met at the interchange). Soon we were on the carpet in 69, sucking each other. His cock is so sweet, and thickest I ever een (not long though). Then he picked up my legs and put them over his shoulders, put on the condom and some wet gel stuff, and we fxxked. Wow! It was good. Many positions later, then I went home. Hope you like my story, maybe later I put more stories her for you to read. I have been active cruising on mIRC for a few months already, many stories to tell you.

07/23/99 06:18:11

Name: easygoing

Comments:

agree with relax, should have told the guy who followed you that you were not interested - people not stupid, but sometimes if very interested can follow to see if other party is interested. Did you smile at him, or what?

07/23/99 06:16:47

Name: easygoing

Comments:

aiyah, easiest to do is ignore KS only. noneed to stress until like ix ... relax man!

07/23/99 00:43:41

Name: realist

Comments:

Dreamer

Why didn't you say 'no' earlier on when he followed you? Maybe he thought you were teasing him. OK, he is persistant, but a firm NO at the beginning is better than a wild goose chase round the park and unnecessary frustration too

I have been to the p rk, and I have met some cute guys there - and some of them are pretty cute "uncles" as well. Btw, just how old are you?

07/22/99 21:35:34

Name: KPO minum kopi di Maxwell hawker ctr. My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: SMURFing at maxwell hawker ctr. Your Fav Body Type: GARFIELDized bod.

Your Nationality: I'm a Marvel-ian.

Comments:

heh folks,

Guess most of u will suggest places like FR, ASH, Taboo, Venom or Sogo to see guyz. I just realized that Maxwell Hawker Ctr is another interesting place where quite a number of PLUs like to patronize, especially on Fri & Sat nite. And man!!! they are all uties and hunks. Really melt me laaaah :) However, that place is too bright for cruising, but no harm watching from a distance what!!

The dishes that the hawker ctr serves, are just as delicious as those 'gor gor' u see. Recommended : Tonic Soup (Presumably helps to increase potency, maybe can enhance night firing performance). Also, a coffee stall opp this 'big prawn noodle'. The kopi s nothing to talk abt but the boyish looking shop-assistant is definitely something my cup of coffee (or tea).

Disclaimer : I'm in no way related, affiliated, connected, allied and associated to those mentioned stalls. *muak*

07/22/99 21:25:58

Name: PLU S

Comments:

We are in the process of starting a club for Singaporeans in San Francisco /Bay Area. Others located here who are interested are welcome too.

Write plusf@mailcity.com for info.

07/22/99 18:01:59

Comments:

By the way, to KS and everyone who argued with him. Can you guys stop all the arguments and start posting something more meaningful or interesting? pleassssssss :)

07/22/99 17:51:33

Comments:

Curiousity drove me to check out on the new spot in Fort Road again. When down at around 10, it wasn't crowded. Just a few older cruisers there. Slightly turned off, I decided to check on the park. As usual, mostly uncles there (To me, whoever is older than me, I call them uncles, no offence pls ;p). I walked along the path leading to the toilet, went pass this lean n muscular guy around 27yo in w ite singlet and white bermudas, not my type though. He kept his eyes locked on me as I walked pass. Being a pretty shy guy, I lowered my head and carry on walking. But once I went pass him, he stopped, then I heard footsteps following behind me. Gosh. I b gin to quicken my pace and went one round the park but it seems that the guy doesn't get the hint. So I decided to shake him off at the road junction near the park. I managed to trick him to wait for the traffic light. Then I took a turn back to the park, but immediately, I heard his footsteps behind me again. I just hate leeches. Being completely turned off, I headed straight for the bus stop to go home. I thought I will finally have some peace, but no I was wrong. That leech followed me to the bus stop a ain. Urgh.. my flame of anger starts to burn again even when I am writing it now. And he tried to start a conversation with me. Trying not to be rude, I had a simple conversation with him, but later his request are getting on to my nerves. He wanted to ta e the same bus as me even though I purposely told him I live in Jurong cause he said he lives in Bishan, and he even ask me to go his place and watch tapes. After rejecting all his request, he become desperate and started to rub his groin and ask me to ' lear' for him. I kept rejecting his request but he just wanted. In the end, I had to be harsh and tell him straight that he is not and never will be my type. Then he left after saying something harsh too. Goodness, sometimes I just wondered why people are so persistent on things that you need to really give them a hard one then they will give up. I really hope anyone who just read this message and thinks that you are this kind of people to change a bit. It is very disturbing to pester those that show no in erest in you. Might as well leave them alone. Isn't it better for both parties in the end.

07/22/99 16:38:14

Comments:

All:

You're right, this is getting out of hand. When "yeah, right!" becomes equated to rape, you KNOW that the drama queens have moved in.

*laugh*

ix21:

If you didn't get it the first time I said it, you're not gonna get it now. I think your hypocrisy speaks for itself, though.

07/22/99 16:21:46

Name: WhiteAce My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: 69 Your Fav Body Type: Asians guys are hot! hot! hot!

Your Nationality: American

Comments:

Gentleman, Gentleman What has been going on around here? All this critizism of one another. Please! In all this time I have been crusing Blowing Wind's pages I have never been aroused to such emotional heights as I have seen some of you guys. I enjoy all the stories and I never even wonder if they are true or not. You know why? I don't care! I enjoy listening to you guys tell stories they are (for the most part) extremely titilating. Got me a rise in my pants many times. I am a little upset to see you Singapore guys getting on each other cases over such petty matters. I will be taking a Holiday to Singapore this August (9th to the 20th) and what? Am I supposed to be afaid of the PLU's, am I supposed to watch everything I say and do because I mi ht upset someone. I don't think so! I think there is a lot of over reaction around here...don't you? Please guys try to get along better and remember there are a lot of foreigners who read these pages and I fear that they might get the wrong impression ab ut Singapore guys. I know many Singapore PLU's and I love them all. You are some of the sweetest and cutest men in the whole world. Don't even get me started on the super cool accents (man...I really dig the accents). I really don't want to read as you gu s throw stones at each other. I just want to read about your lives, what you are doing, and of course what you are feeling but not so much negativity directed at your fellow man. Even though I am a little unhappy about all the bickering. I still love you ll! Ix21, Stud, Wanker, Kaiser Soze (kiss), Fabian, SlaveBoy Shawn (oh my), JimmyW and of course Sg Boy (love the web pages, big *kiss*). Michael P.S. After I get back to America from your awsome island I hope to be reading about myself in these pages. hehehehe ...so long...

07/22/99 15:41:06

Name: PEACE

Comments:

KS - Pls stop your unfriendly comment & doubt it will turn away people that really got a story to tell. Bless u :)

07/22/99 15:36:51

Name: cite exec too

Comments:

hi cite exec, wanna contact me. interested in yr offer. a

07/22/99 15:26:57

Comments:

Here I am again, selling my homepages to you guys, so here goes..

Get your own homepage created by Sg Boy, well someone brave enough did: http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/5845/Birdhead/

To read more about getting a free homepage to be created by Sg Boy: http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/5845/SgBoyClub/

To read about true love stories (a change from erotic ones but I assure you just as good and at least they are genuine). http://www.geocities.com/westhollywood/hei...4/loverboy.html

To read about the latest news in Sg and around the world related to PLUs. http://www.geocities.com/westhollywood/hei...54/newsboy.html

Happy surfing!

07/22/99 14:20:13

Name: Ix21

Comments:

KS, do you know why I have not posted any stories abt myself? Becos, my sex life is not as funilled like yours where your whole calss of 14 year olds masturbated together! Let the readers of BW judge, countless of times you have 'trashed' others stories a d than say sorry? Do you rape some one and than say sorry? So many times you acted like the resident editor of this page, blasting others who you think are not 'worthy' to be here. I did not belive your story just like you did not belive wankers'.

07/22/99 02:13:02

Comments:

Jeez! I sense so much negativity and bitchiness on this board!Why sweat the small stuff and get distracted? Life's too short to be sore!

Jimmy W:

My editor loves that suggestion!Quite timely too as she just got posted as the editior to this up and coming trendy clubbing mag. BTW, she asked me to audition for Cleo's Most Eligble Bachelor but I thought she must be pulling my leg till I saw the spr ad. A bit too late I supposse. Maybe next year.Perhaps I've bumped into you guys in one of your gatherings (did u go?) cos I usually conduct my interviews and photo-shoot at Olio 3.Anyway, been reading another script ala "Trainspotting". Casting stage rig t now so me thinks me gonna meditate and do visualisations today.Peace.

07/22/99 01:36:05

Comments:

JimmyW:

How do you make the font change to red italics? It's really striking. I would appreciate it if you (or someone else) would tell me how - I'm still quite dim about computers and stuff.

To Sir With Love:

That was a great story, and a great experience. My honest opinion is that you should save yourself the heartache and just get on with your life, knowing that you had a chance to have a great night with someone that you fancied from afar once long long ago That's a chance that I wish I had, definitely!

Slaveboy Shawn:

Wow. Do these things really go on in Singapore? I assume that your "Master" is white ... is this something that the ang mos do? How do you reconcile having a girlfriend with being a "slaveboy"? How long do you intend to continue? Is this something you can give up, if, for example, you get married?

ix21:

I'm not sure whether its your youth or your personality that allows you to believe that sticking "PEACE!" on the end of a quite contentious statement makes it all right to say those quite rude things.

Please notice that I did apologise to Wanker for being unnecessarily open about my cynicism towards his story. You, obviously, do not deserve an apology, because as far as I can tell, you are not behaving with any good graces at all.

And if you want me to stop passing judgement on people, why are you passing judgement on me? Hypocrisy? Or what?

I certainly don't have a problem with people who want to disagree with what I think. I admit that sometimes I can be a bit aggressive, but I think all in all that everything is held at a very civilised level. If you're enjoying the benefits of being able o bitch at me, then you shouldn't criticise me for using that freedom, too.

Oh, and this is the second time that you've expressed some disbelief about my posting re: secondary school. Is that a double standard? I shouldn't say anything at all about Wanker's story, but you can take potshots at me TWICE?

I'm not sure of your motives, but I notice that you haven't posted a story recently. Afraid of criticism? Or is it easier to write nasty messages? Or maybe, just maybe, you're just one of those idiots who sees an easy target and thinks that it might be fu to say/write rude remarks because you're hoping that I'm too shy or afraid to reply.

If that is the case, then I suspect that you're the one who is not using his brain. That's all right - I forgive you your stupidity. PEACE!

*laughs*

07/21/99 20:00:01

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anal

Your Fav Body Type: lean slim or mascular Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

hi guys.... looking for this cute guy...... i was down at zouk for mambo nite.... i was standing on the platform(central one wif same level of height throughout....) i was dancing... wif 2 other guys beside mi.... i was dancing when a nice song was played(dat song had no singer singing) then this cute guy tapped my shoulder behind and say he wanted to stand where i stand.... he asked mi whether i could stand behind and take a rest first.... i gave up the place for him... after the song.... he wanted to give back the place to mi.... but i rejected saying dat he could have it... but he dun want it cos he has to go down to meet his fren at the dance floor.... so i agreed but i was blocked by a guy in front of mi when i m going back to the place where i stand....seeing this... he held my hand and led mi to it.... i was shocked and happy...... well trying to find tis guy.... i m wearing a white small tee wif "Gio jeans" logo printed on it... mi also wearing bell btm silver tag jeans.... if u r the guy i m looking 4.... p/s mail mi back thanks.....

07/21/99 17:34:06

Comments:

Hi guys. Long time no write. Sorry I don't post any cruising stories coz, well, I don't cruise. :P

Read something about marriage and having kids by JimmyW. Which brings me to the question - can we ever get married (to a girl)? Not that I want to, but I' sure most of us come from families where the parents are still very conservative. All my family members and relatives are bound to be wondering why am I still single when I reach that fateful time when all my friends are married. What am I going to say? hat I am in in love with my best friend (who will probably be married by then)? I can't do that! I mean of course we can be a 'man' to the girls but what happens when it comes to sex? *shudderz* How can gay people lead a normal straight life? Future is bl ak... *sighz*

07/21/99 15:25:30

Name: easting My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: hugging;kissing; Your Fav Body Type: lean toned muscles

Comments:

HI , I am actually looking for the guy I saw in the gym today , somewhere in town . I am quite infatuated by this guy with slightly long hair . I have talked to you a few times , but have not had the guts to get your phone number . hope that you see this essage , and probably give me more signs to show if you are interested , the next time we meet in the gym , which I am hoping will be soon . You wear spectacles , and have got a really cute smile , and cool hair . Waiting to get to know you better.

07/21/99 14:54:41

Name: JimmyW

Comments:

Hi Wanker,

Loved you stories. Do keep it going. I believe it's true unless you're a born writer and/or wonderful dreamer the reality seeps through the words. I only wish I had that luck ... but too bad... it can't possibly happen for me given where I work ... 8-)

Hi To Sir With Love

Your story smacks of lust. Perhaps that is all that love is at the beginning.

Does he love you ? Or is he just interested in your body ?

Do you love your girlfriend ? I figure you have and not had (as per ur msg) a gf right now ?

All I have are questions ... if you can see yourself falling for the girl, marrying and having babies and a str8 life, by all means go for it. Just make sure you can see yourself going through it and being happy.

If not, then consider picturing yourself going steady with "Mark". ... and living with him for a year or two. If you can visualise this and be happy with it, then perhaps you should give it a shot...

It's better to have lived and loved then never to have loved at all.

Don't know who said that but it sure rings true to me.

Do what you have to do ... just remember to stay happy ...

Cheers

07/21/99 14:17:53

Name: ix21

Comments:

KS, i have been observing the comments made by you the last few weeks and the comments you make sometimes are so arrogant. 'Yeah Right!' is just two words, but your message sent out magnifies that you totally belive what wanker said is rubbish. Do you hav a brain? If you do please use it wisely and STOP passing judgement on people. If others jump on your gun, like myself, you will be so defensive. You can make comments on people why can't I make any comments about you? It is not the first time did it, be arefull of others' feelings, even if the story is too good to be true, just read and shut up. How do we know if your sexcapades in secondary involving your whole class of boys comparing dicks and shooting sperm, and mass orgy of oral sex true or a figment of your imagination?Give others the benefit of the doubt. PEACE!

07/21/99 11:52:22

Name: To Sir With Lust

Comments:

Reading about students' sexperience on this bulletine, I decided to pen down my story...... I was 18 then, a shy boy attending the polytechnics. I have a "crush" with this lecturer. I remembered every day when I reached the school, I would trying to eye for him. I liked to look at him. Every night, I would quietly masturbate in my own room with his image on my mind. I imagined him kissing me, hugging me, and conquering me. However, I did not have a chance to attend any of his class. He was the most eorgeous man to man then. He was in his mid-20s then. My fantasy lasted until I graduated from the polytechnic. I still remember I was sad after I had taken my last exam paper because I knew I would never have a chance to see him every day again. All hese years of PLU, I would say that I have changed a lot. Sometime I could not even imagine what have I done so far. Last week, I was strolling along the big drain leading to the FR. I realised that someone was walking behind me. It was dark and I cou d not take a good look at him and so I sat on the railing. When he walked passed, we exchanged glances. I was shocked at the moment when my eyes met his. It was him. It had been almost ten years, our paths crossed again. He walked silently towards th FR. I did not follow, I was happy and also sad to see him. Sitting on the railing, my memory started to flash back. Suddenly I realised that he walked back and sat about 3 m away from me. He was looking around and towards my direction. I hesitated b t decided not to miss my chance. I smiled at him and he returned his first smile to me. The first time after ten years. He sat beside me and I had a better look at him. He is still georgeous as 10 years ago but his hair is losing now. He introduced h mself as Mark but I knew his real name. To him, I was just another stranger for some quickies. To me, I had waited this moment for 10 years. Finally, I followed him to his car and back to his house. He's still single, staying alone in a condo. On hi bed, I found that this was too hard to be true. I had the wildest sex I ever had. He had what he wanted and I had mine too and I wanted more. I cummed 3 times with the last time having me on top of him. I was pumping him hard with all my energy store for 10 years. After sex, we slept in each other arms. He slept like a child. I could not hold myself to kiss him when he was asleep. The next morning (a Saturday), he asked for my contact number. I decided not to give. Till today, I still cannot de ided whether to call him again. I am scared that I will fall in love with him, just like 10 years ago but his figure kept coming back to me on the bus, in the office. I guess I have fallen in love with him BUT I had a girl friend. What should I do?.... .......

07/21/99 09:38:47

Name: GG

Comments:

I have some original gay vcds for exchange. Email me with your list :) p.s. : only originals pls

07/21/99 08:58:41

Comments:

New on Sg Boy:

--------------

Sg Loverboy - Singaporeans have posted there real love stories here, read them and post your own

Stephen Fung Gallery - yes, that guy from Bishonen is now on Sg Boy Hotbods.

Check out http://get.to/sgboy now OR for those who have problems with this URL, just click on "Visit me" field.

07/21/99 06:17:42

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: having sex wif cute and mascular guys.....

Your Fav Body Type: slim or mascular.... Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

hi guys.... anyone going down zouk tonite?????? hmmmm mi going down 2nite.... hope to meet ur there....... anyway as for the story dat slaveboy shawn provide.... i was wondering whether its the truth...... hmmmm i think its up to the individual..... till then... seeyaaaaaa

07/21/99 05:48:45

Name: Slaveboy Shawn

Your Fav Sextivity: anything Master wants

Comments:

Dear People of the Wind,

My name is Shawn, and I have been instructed to tell all of you about the training that I have had from my Master.

Please read this post, and then respond on the bulletin board. If you like it, my Master will let me post more stories. If you do not like it, then I will be punished.

He is standing behind me while I type this. I am sitting naked in a chair typing this story for you. Master wants me to tell you a little bit about me, first.

I am quite normal-looking. I have short brown hair, I wear glasses, and I love to wear tight white underwear. I even wear this super-tight white underwear to the office, where I work every day in an advertising agency. No one knows that I am bisexual, or hat I have a Master who trains and disciplines me once a week, not even my girlfriend.

My Master is very good to me, and makes sure that he keeps my secret well. He does not mark me when he beats me, so no one will know.

I met my Master when I was serving National Service, and I have been serving him ever since I was twenty or so. At first it was just sex between us, and then one day he decided that I needed to be marked as belonging to him, so he shaved off my pubes. Sin e then, I have never kept pubic hair, because I always shave it off as soon as it grows.

My Master is often kind to me. Some times when I meet him after work, he is waiting for me with a nice hot dinner, which he allows me to eat before I strip off and put on the collar which signals that I am the slave boy for the night. Sometimes he even co es to the gym with me and spots me while I weight-train.

If I am bad, however, or if I make a mistake, Master can be quite strict. He hits me with his hands, or he twists my nipples until I cry. If I make any noise or ask him to stop, he slaps me a bit.

My Master loves my cock, but he said that I had to learn to control it. Until today, I still have not learned to go soft when he tells me too, so I am often punished for having an erection when he tells me to stop. I am a good boy, my Master says, because I can ejaculate without touching my cock. It takes me about fifteen minutes to build myself up to it, and then when he strokes me just once I can cum all over.

Master is also very generous. Last Friday night, he invited some of our friends over, and let them play with me while I was tied to the bed. Then he untied me and let me taste them all. Then he bent me over the sofa and let all three of them have my ass. t is a beautiful ass, Master says. The grand finale of the night was when I sat on Master's cock (he has a thick cock) and bent forward, and one by one the others fxxked me with Master's cock still inside me. I was not allowed to cum, so I was punished af er the party because I had cum while sitting on Master's cock, but it felt so good to have two cocks inside me, especially when one of them is Master's thick cock.

Today both Master and I have the day off and are just sitting around the house. I am enjoying Master's company before he goes back to America to visit his parents and friends for a while. He has promised to buy back some toys for me.

I am looking forward to the rest of this afternoon. Master is going to put a buttplug in my ass and we are going to go shopping for some groceries. After that, I may be allowed to suck his cock for a while before I cook dinner. One more of Master's friend is coming over and I will have even more cock to suck while they are enjoying the dinner that I will cook.

Please take the time to write with your ideas for things that my Master can let me do before he goes off to America, and ways that I can remind myself of him while he is gone.

07/21/99 04:59:03

Name: Fabian

Comments:

Hi all.... 've not been here for donkey long time. The older guys may still remember me. Go to the BW first birthday story, you'd see me there..hehe. 've been dropping by now and then, just wanna post a note to comment on the enmity of the recent postings. Pls remem er the purpose of this bulletin board. If you're not tolerent with others, pls stop contributing to the worsening situation. All the best to this board. Rgds to all the old guys, Jeff, actionkid, etc, ....bla Seldom hear from them already....

07/21/99 04:52:26

Name: long dong silver

Comments:

not sure if this is the correct place for it ... but anyone out there got gay p--n, willing to let me come over and watch? I'll bring the snacks and the soft drinks, all you need to do is provide the tv, the p--n, and the venue. We can make it a BW movie ight - good excuse for us all to meet up. What do you guys think?

I freely admit that I have a thing for p--n movies.

07/21/99 04:46:02

Comments:

... ok ... ok ... no problem Kiaser. Actually, I almost don't believe it myself, and I was there. If not for the fact that my ass was pleasantly sore for the next few hours ... you know, lah. Anyway, you guys should not be so extreme to Kiaser - I find hi quite amusing.

07/21/99 04:42:41

Name: laundry service

Comments:

KPO, you must enjoy doing your laundry ... hahaha.

07/20/99 16:46:25

Name: KPO My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Listen to washing machine.

Your Fav Body Type: Prefer the touch of washboard. Your Nationality: As pure as washing powder.

Comments:

heh folks,

how's everyone's sunday nite? I was with my friends at Studioeast disco (cineleisure)last Sunday. Checking out the guy-guy there. Sigh ... this is the 1st time i've been to a gay disco ... how should I say!? If u wanna cruise, try ASH or FR. wanna look a cute hunk, go Taboo. Studioeast ... err ... no impression at all.

Disclaimer : IMHO ... pls ^_^

07/20/99 14:21:01

Comments:

So much for no attitude. I make a 2 word comment, and suddenly two people are jumping down my throat.

fairy grand mama: I will respect your comments when you get over this whole "I have to be a woman if I like men" routine, okay?

ix21: Aah, get over it already. All I said was two words, which you were free to ignore or scroll past.

actionkid: You're right - it could happen. I'm just skeptical.

wanker: You're the ONLY person that I feel that I should apologise to. I am sorry - I shouldn't have been so open about my skepticism. Thank you for not overreacting.

07/20/99 14:16:25

Name: Zee

Comments:

Kaizer just said: 'Yeah. Right!' only lah... fairy mama and ix... everybody be cool? Take care guys. Gone again.

07/20/99 14:05:40

Name: fairy grand mama

Comments:

To KAISER SOZE:

hey girl...i suggest you better change your name to Kaiser SORE ... git dat...S-O-R-E !!!!

don't be such a 'female dog' or fairy grand mama get angry and will spank your bloody ass!

if you don't have anything nice to say...then shut up lah!...don't be so mean to your sisters lah!

07/20/99 13:46:41

Name: ix21

Comments:

Ks, so are so wired. The 'story' you said about what happened in your secondary school was and still is one of the more unbelivable crap I've ever read here. Now you have the courage to blast another for their story. Do you expect people to belive that wh t 'happened' to you in sec sch is real? Guys openly jerk off just because they feel like it in front of others? Boys opening 'their tight shorts to free their hardening dicks' and what abt that boy who 'waved his hard prick' in front of the whole class an his teacher slapping him? I really think you have a wild and vivid imagination and hope you will not past such rude remakes about others who do.Get down from your high horse and WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COCK SHIT YOU HAVE>

07/20/99 04:46:27

Comments:

Aiyah, Kaiser, why you so disbelieving? I'm not lying, okay! It really happened. I don't think it's anywhere near as drama as other people's story, and it's the first time anything like that has ever happened to me. Why can't you just leave it alone?

07/19/99 11:04:23

Your Fav Body Type: toned or bulging muscles

Comments:

Was at RV around noon on Sunday, my first time there after reading many stories on this bulletin board. What an eye-opener, hunks (and non hunks) on display! Some of the guys even seemed to know one another, must be the regulars. The changing room was too open to do anything but there was this guy who (I think) purposely sat beside me as I was changing. Since when did singaporeans get so daring? But that was all good fun....

07/19/99 08:54:14

Name: actionkid

Comments:

although I tend to be sceptical at times, i think we should give Wanker the benefit of the doubt. Such things DO happen and yep.. you can never really know how it is until it actually happen to you right there and then. I say this not becoz I'm being char table. Rather.. umm... well.. things do happen and I can vouch that what happened to wanker is not impossible.. :) .. dejavu...;p For watever it is worth.. I think it was a pretty HOT story.. :) Just one comment... it is always better to be safe first... wea rubber, avoid using own juice for lube... You people take care!

07/19/99 05:39:35

Comments:

Wanker:

Yeah, RIGHT!

07/19/99 05:34:14

Name: Wanker Your Fav Sextivity: Lunchtime sex

Your Fav Body Type: hunky muscleds Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Got to tell you guys this.

Remember my last postings, about masturbating in the office, and masturbating in the toilet?

Today, at lunchtime, I had the most incredible experience, right here in my office.

I was pretty much alone in the office, everyone else having gone to lunch.

This really hunky courier guy came by to drop off a package for my MD, and there was no one around to receive it, so I opened the security door for him and let him in. He was very very cute - very tan, youngish chinese guy, shaggy brown hair under his cou ier company's cap, long eyelashes. And under his shirt and long pants, I could see quite a nice body - great pecs.

I was talking to him while I was signing for the parcel, and then I noticed that he was eyeing me, too. So I asked him if he had to work out a lot to get such a nice body, and he said that I had a nice body too, and then casually asked if I'd like to see is body and all of his muscles.

I was a bit blank at first, and then I said sure. He said got an office or a toilet that we could go? Fortunately, one of our consultants was on MC, and her office was empty, so I walked in there with him. I couldn't believe this was happening to me.

He took off his cap, shook out his hair, then we both took out our shirts. He quickly put his hand on my chest and said it was very nice, and asked me if I wanted to see the muscle in his pants! I was really hard up by this time, so I said yes, and when h unzipped his pants, I went down on my knees and pulled down his white underwear, and this great little brown cock popped out. Not too big, and not too small just nice.

It wasn't too long before it was in my mouth, and it was the right size for me to take in completely. I had my nose buried in his pubic hair, and when I looked up I could see him panting for breath. I was pumping up and down on his cock with my mouth when he asked me to stop.

He asked if he could fxxk me and I was hard up enough to say yes. He bent me over the desk and pulled down my pants and my underwear. I didn't know what he was going to use for a lube ... he spit on my ass, and then he just pushed his way in. It was painf l at first, and I almost shouted. I was also very frightened that people would start coming back from lunch soon. Once he was in there, though, it wasn't too bad, and he kept spitting on his cock from time to time to keep it lubed up.

He pulled out just before he came, and asked me to suck him. I didn't want to, because it had just been in my ass, so he turned around and jacked himself off into the wastepaper basket.

Then he noticed that I hadn't cum yet (the pain of being fxxked like that had kept me soft) and he went down on me. WOW! He was a damned experienced cock sucker, playing with my balls while he licked at my peehole and sucked just on the head. I nearly cum ed like that ... I didn't actually cum until he took my whole cock into his mouth, which is quite a surprise for me because I'm about 5.5" and never been taken all the way in before. The shock of seeing my cock in his mouth made me cum, and he didn't let o - I must have shot off all my cum straight down his throat.

After that, there was some uncomfortable small talk while we dressed, and then he said he had some more things to deliver, and he was out of there.

So now I'm sitting here at my computer, sitting gently on my sore ass, enjoying the afterglow. That was pretty incredible - never thought something like that could happen to me.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading about it ... but believe me, it's nothing like actually EXPERIENCING it - more thrilling because of the danger of discovery.

07/19/99 03:28:49

Comments:

Sunday morning I was at the pool as well and met this hunky number in the changing room. I know he kept looking at me, and was definately interested. But as there were other guys in there at the time, we could not do anything. He had on a blue swim trunks and very muscled chest and arms. Short hair and wears glasses. Unfortunately i was too shy to approach him after he went out of the changing room. Sigh

07/19/99 03:15:37

Name: kelvin

Comments:

I was at the RV pool on sat morning about 12 noon. There were a couple of really cute hunky guys suntanning around me. Guys - for a good eye feast - you should all head down there on weekend mornings. Lots to see, and opportunities abound. Just as cruisy n the changing room as well.

07/19/99 01:22:07

Name: to hope

Comments:

hope - which pool are you referring to?

07/18/99 16:01:37

Name: Hope

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

you were at the pool suntanning beside two European ladies today at 11am. I was with a fren. Like to know you better! Email me pls ^

07/18/99 13:55:40

Name: lamda69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: men!!!

Your Fav Body Type: lean and muscular Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Does anyone here got any tips or experience in trimming/shaving their pubic hair? Should we in the first place trim/shave? Please email me for I need help at lamda69@yahoo.com

07/18/99 12:34:59

Name: Noo My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kiss, hug

Your Fav Body Type: well toned Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

I am looking for a SINCERE travel partner for holiday break in August or Sept. Possible to take a max of 10 days leave. Intend to go bkk, hk or taipei for asia. If there is anyone who can go California, Turkey or Hawaii, that would be better. Email me and I will reply.

07/18/99 11:17:32

Comments:

I will be going to Bali for a short break. Anything that I must see & do there? BTW, I'll be at Kuta Beach. Any gay/gal cruising tips? [i'm bi]. Please e-mail me!

07/17/99 23:31:58

Name: BodyConnet Massage Service

Comments:

Hi guy, We are providing healty sport massage service thay can relax both your body body and mind. For more information, pls PG 93270699. We hope to hear from you soon.

07/17/99 21:15:17

Comments:

OH MY GOSH!!!

Is it true? He's such a cute guy. The Kennedy family seemed to be cursed with such tragedies. I was just watching JFK and Robert Kennedy's assainations and funerals on NBC dateline the other day and now this, I think it's a blessing in disguise that Jacki need not witness this, or she will go crazy.

07/17/99 19:15:37

Name: malbroman

Comments:

NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!

John Fitzgerald Kennedy JR IS DEAD!! His plane crashed at Martha's Vineyard. His wife Carolyn and sister in law were in the plane too.

07/17/99 17:27:04

Comments:

Particularly depressed one afternoon... And bumped into J. Kinda exchange of glances and I told myself... I'm gonna do it. I know it's crazy but just don't give a damn. Followed him into a loo. Hugged him, undressed myself and wanna undress hi but he stopped me, saying that it's dangerous. Then only I realized that my tie'd fallen into the toilet bowl. Dunno why it was passed to him. I walked out of the loo and waited out there for a while. Walked in again, only to find him trying to d y my tie. Kinda touched.. He passed me his m/phone no and we promised to meet each other later in the evening. Struggled whether to meet him.. Reached the place only 1 hour later. Gave him a call but he had already on his way back home. He turned back and we had sex the very night. We met again for dinner after 2 weeks.. Exchanged e-mails after that but upset him very much in one of my e-mails. Called him twice but he simply refused to see me.. My pride held me back and that was the end of our short encounter. I thought I could take it easy but still think of him every now and then.. even though with my friend around. I am still so much mesmerized by his eyes.. when he tried to kiss me..

07/17/99 09:10:06

Name: ahbohling My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: anything goes Your Fav Body Type: not too fat not too thin

Comments:

There's going to be a no-attitude orgy tomolo (18 July) in Clementi at 2pm. Please message me by 12 noon tomolo for details. All queries will be answered by 1pm.

07/17/99 01:26:02

Comments:

Went down to fort road yesterday night. Not long after I entered the vegatation, I vaguely saw 2 shadows, 1 standing with the other squating down in front of him and making all the sucking sound. Feeling curious because this is my first time to witness live oralsex, I moved towards them slowly. They saw me as soon as I did that. I thought they would stop what they are doing and moved away, but to my pleasant surprise, they didn't. ;) Getting bold r, I decided to move right beside them, and gosh.. that guy being sucked was a hunk! Soon, there are 1 watching, then 2, then 3. One of them made afforts to caress the hunk but his hands were pushed away. This turns me off a little as I was getting hot to . I walked away for a while but decided to come back and watch the whole show. Trying my firt timer luck, I wondered my hand to the hunk's chest. Another surprise to me, he never rejected my advancements.He even pulled up this tights to let me access to h s now hard nipples. I gladly accepted the invitation and started nibbling the tits. but I was feeling uneasy as the crowd begin to gather, so I left. As I walk towards the park, 2 cute guys who just went there when I walked out, turned back and followed me (gosh was it my luck or what). I walked briskly to the park's toilet to take a pee before heading home. As expected, one of the guy came in to pee a the urinal beside me. Feeling notti, I brushed my elbow lightly on his and I could feel that he is somehow jerking his dick. We glance each other's dick for a while and I begin to do the same but stopped as it was too dark in the toilet and nothing is vi ible. The guy came out too and walked in front of me. I knew he wanted to lead me to somewhere secluded, somewhere new, somewhere that I had never went before... :) (pardon me but I like to explore) so I followed. And wow.. that was the place where I exp rience my first orgy, so many hands jerking off each other down under, so many hard bods open for touch. Where is it? must be curious huh? It is a new playground which I suppose only the regulars and those who dares venture will know about it. I shall not disclose to preserve the privacy of that place. ;)

07/16/99 23:45:56

Name: willy

Comments:

hey Ken, if you read this, we could discuss further about the subject. Email me, ok. Cheers.

07/16/99 22:37:25

Comments:

First of all, Uguy, don't bring your shit about "reputable" and "good track record" to this board, what has reputation got to do with pubescent boys experimenting with one another? Some of the true stories that I've heard from RI boys about them messing a ound with one another can make u cum even without you touching yourself. Besides, by saying that just because you come from a school with a higher ranking and therefore "such things" do not happen there, you are implying that experimentation is "dirty" an "disgusting" and it only happens in unreputable and lousy schools.

Your high and mighty and holier-than-thou attitude is not welcomed here. Just go ask any behavioural scientist and ask them if sexual experimentation between young boys are normal and common and they will tell u that it is, and despite how you feel about t, it happens more often than you would think.

07/16/99 18:30:56

Name: Damian My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: athletic, slight/medium muscular built

Comments:

Hi, I'm looking for a gym partner (& more?) ;) I'm slim and of medium muscular built. Hope to hear from you soon!

07/16/99 17:34:36

Name: Uguy

Comments:

hiya! what a turn-on....all those stories about school 'adventures' and teachers being possibly PLUs (I'm sure there are some!). Sigh....in all my years in an all-boys school in the Kallang/Jalan Toa Payoh area....*can guess??*, never came across anything that inky as those described.

maybe it was because my school was kinda reputable and always had a good track record....:-) wished my Sec 4 class had more good-looking guys, though. By the way, any stories about students humping it with their teachers?? Share with us, leh!!!

07/16/99 15:59:46

Name: oralilove

Comments:

hmm... kinda kinky thinking that some teachers might be PLUs and are thinking of their students without their uniforms...... OR that my classmates and schoolmates in the uniformed groups eca are actually having alot of fun.... ;p

anyway, i would like to know more friends and so those interested to make friends with a 24 year old, please mail me... regardless of age and occupation.....

sure reply one..... ;p

07/16/99 15:27:32

Comments:

Becareful guys! the police are on a crackdown on gays cruising in public places. A few guys were booked and caught for cruising at the stadium already. Never have toilet-s

07/16/99 14:52:46

Name: jack

Comments:

hey, ecin, i share the same opinion as u. me also from a rather "cheena" school....so nerver had heard nor experienced any of those "school sexcapades" (ss) b4....

now, after reading those "ss", i had better be on the watchout to see if my students are up to any sexplorations or not...esp must look out for those in my ECA uniform group... :)

07/16/99 14:02:39

Name: BODS My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: lean muscles, atheletic

Comments:

Saw this really cute guy in black tight short and black t-shirt at the Shop and Save supermarket today at about 9.20pm. Really great bod, tall and dark. And of course, he's real cute. Sigh...can't stop thinking about him.

07/16/99 13:43:00

Name: lonely

Comments:

hello ben and ken, i would like to know you guys... especially ken as i would LOVE to know more about the stuff in school.... ;p

07/16/99 10:24:00

Name: Ben My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: good looking, slim

Comments:

Looking for young guys, 18-25 yo to be friends. I'm chn, 27/173/57. Interested, email me with stats. Hear from you, guys.

07/16/99 09:48:06

Name: ken

Comments:

hey willy - i do:)

07/16/99 07:33:36

Name: willy

Comments:

Anyone likes to show off in tight tee and brief-less super mini shorts. I'm one of them. Is there a place where one can hangout?

07/16/99 02:40:23

Comments:

That lift story is hot. Wish that would happen to me...

07/16/99 02:00:49

Comments:

Any guys out there work in the Suntec City/Marina Area? Now I'm just curious.

etc.:

COOL STORY, man ... I wonder what other people thought about the lift ...

Ecin:

Of course you can still be a good teacher. You'll notice that in my experiences, there's nary a mention of a teacher, except the one who came in while that guy was standing on the table flapping his erect penis at all of us. That particular teacher didn't do anything more than slap the poor kid good and hard across the face - nothing more was ever said about it, to my knowledge.

Sg Boy:

Oh, it was a mistake. That's all right then.

ken:

It's not nice to tantalise us with single line descriptions like that ... details, man, DETAILS!

07/16/99 00:55:58

Name: city exec

Your Fav Body Type: str8 acting, discrete

Comments:

Any guys work around town, raffles place or dhoby ghaut area, for a quick lunch time rendezvous? I am gym built, exec type and discrete. You wont regret it.

07/16/99 00:33:03

Name: sillyme

Comments:

Science Park....I work at The Rutherford. But I 'm not entitled to use Fitness Network though. Sometimes I do go there to get my lunch. I'm always in jeans and T shirt. Would I even bump into you?

07/15/99 17:56:49

Comments:

Okay Okay,

Time for me to share my kinky story, I'm probably going to regret this but...

Couple of years ago I went out with this guy for a couple of times, who always like to walk me to my doorstep. Yes I know what you're thinking, it seems romantic to me at that time too. But honestly, now I don't know whether it's just sweet or that he was more interested in messing around in the lift.

So anyay, the first one or two time we merely huggged and kiss when we were in the lift (I live on the 3rd floor of a HDB flat), and then I would just go home. Then one time when we were inside the lift, we started kissing very hard and our hands were all over each other. I started getting very hard and then reached over to grope his crotch which was, as your guess, hard as a rock too.

So anyway, before I knew it, he just pulled down my pants and started sucking my fully erected penis. Damn, it felt so good. I think it felt good because of the element of fear of getting caught. I mean it was late at night, but still it's a HDB estate an all it takes for us to get caught is someone to press for the lift.

I was excited and thrilled and totally caught unware that he would actually blow me in a public lift that it drove me wild. Hence, it was very erotic and my senses were very heightened and when I came, I shot my load all over the lift. I mean it was like n the floor, on the wall, on my pants, and maybe a little on the guy's shirt as well.

And then, just as I was able to clear my mind and get a grip of what had just happened, the door of the lift started to open! He quickly stood up and I was just able to staff my dick back into my pants and in came this father and little daughter, who proc ed to walk into the lift and stood all over the cum-stained floor. Man, even the lift smelled like cum.

So anyway, this is my first and only posting about my sexual experience so I hope I've not bored you with it.

I think what I'm trying to say is that, I really really enjoy sex when it is like, exiting, totally spontaneous and lusty. It doesn't have to occur on a bed with some beef-up hunky guy or pretty boy and last hours to be good. In fact, many pretty boys kno they are hot and expect to be served, and put in little effort in trying to please u. So I think the best sex is with someone who just understand what sex is all about, that is to please your partner and enjoy all the pleasing that you can get. It's not ust about cumming, but the intensity, the mode, the mood totally counts too.

07/15/99 17:28:28

Comments:

What kind of school do you guys come from? *shock* Sex was like a taboo where I came from. Perhaps it was because my school was quite 'cheena' and thus is very conservative. Now I know this kind of things actually happen, how am I going to become a 'good' teacher? :)

07/15/99 15:00:22

Comments:

Kaiser: that pic was a blunder and when I saw the mistake I e-mail BW immediately. Sorry.

By the way if get.to/sgboy doesn't work try http://www.geocities.com/westhollywood/heights/1554 instead.

07/15/99 11:25:17

Name: Science Park My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: everything Your Fav Body Type: lean, tall

Comments:

Hi guys. Just wondering if there are any good looking guys who use the gym at The Hub in Science Park. Seems that there are no good looking guys who go there.

07/15/99 09:47:39

Comments:

That story of your experiences in school sure brought back memories. The scout camps we had then were nothing more than thinly disguised attempts at young men trying to explore each other's bodies at night. And at that age, man, were we curious.

i remember the competitions as to who could strip a sleeping friend without waking him up, and then blow on his prick to arouse him. You won if you got it erect

Or the time our scout leader decided it was a sex education, and showed us how to JO.

Or the time, that i first learnt to put a erect cock into my mouth, with a fellow scout friend at camp, in the middle of a school field...

What great times....

07/15/99 09:22:13

Comments:

etc.:

Actually (if you're trying to guess) I was from a good Catholic school. Which should tell you something about the school.

Sg Boy:

This is a personal request, but could you refrain from putting in pictures on the bulletin board? Aside from the fact that it screwed up my posting, I'm actually most concerned because I read this at work, and I like the bulletin board because there aren' any pictures, so it doesn't look TOO suspicious. At any rate, I appreciate you wanting to tell us all about the latest updates to your site, but becoming TOO aggressive smacks of advertising, and I'm sure this bulletin board isn't meant for THAT. Also, f r some strange reason, get.to/sgboy doesn't work for me. I just get this almost-blank page, and "document done".

07/15/99 09:17:57

Comments:

actionkid:

The rush of stories was prompted by extreme boredom, a small measure of nostalgia, a substantial amount of horniness, and the notion that I don't honestly deserve the honour of reading about someone else's experiences unless I'm willing to share my own.

07/15/99 09:05:36

Comments:

OI! Sg BOY!

Was it ABSOLUTELY necessary to mess up my posting?

THANKS A LOT! :(

07/15/99 08:52:45

Comments:

oooooooooh.. Kaiser... wat prompted that sudden gush of hormones????!!

We've all had our stories from the past and it would be very wrong to assume or assess our personalities based on those alone. We're NOT sex-crazed and neither do we live for sex. We just enjoy it a lot.. :)

Yeah.. after all that stimulation by Kaiser, I can't help opening up myself again... :)

All this thing about the IRC and inviting guys over, I have to admit, it is a VERY addicitve thing.. expecially when you're staying alone and there are so many hungry guys out there every nite.*hic*. I've done my fair share.. made some involvements and h d some rather sexciting sessions... some of which have already been shared in the archives. But talking about kinkiness... hmm... this happened quite some time ago..

There was this couple who paged and invited me over to their place. I thot, what the heck... see how things go. and well.. they picked me up, and brought me to their place.. a pretty decent looking couple.. about 22 and 28 years old. When we reached their place, it was not long before another guy came in. Yep.. was caught off guard.. from a threesome, it became a foursome. But I have to admit, it was quite thrilling.. :)

The room was faintly lit up, with some jasmine oil burning. It was erotic! And it didn't take us long before we all stripped and were rollig on the bed. At first, it was fine.. a lot of licking and groping and sucking with limbs entwined in all positions. I was overwhlemed. And then, the couple started taking out a box.. and inside the box, I recall seeing a lot of rubber... condom cases, gloves, a huge tube of lube, candles, cuffs and some leather strips... Hmm.. I was getting kinda worried coz I've never done this kinda kinky shit. And well... the older of the couple took the younger one and tied his hands up with the leather pieces. He then proceeded to spread his legs out and tie at the ankles to the other bedposts. I just watched while the other chap w o were there helped himself with the lube. And well... it was weird.. but kinda stimulating to see a guy get fxxked while all tied up. And he made such notti noises.. I was sweating just watching him get fxxked. And well.. they took turns fxxking him. I h ve to admit, after a while, the initial sexcitement died off and I became more intrigued with the fact that that chap who was tied up must be in pain. I wasn't feeling too comfortable knowing that, despite assurances from him. When it came to my turn, I c uldn't get it up and was embarrassed. Just told them I needed to cool off.. They merely smiled and pumped harder.. and even tried to get into a position where both dicks were in him! Wow! I have to admit, I felt humbled.. heheh.. :) But that wasn't the end ..

As I looked on, gently jerking myself off, the two suddenly decided to change position.. and they took out the gloves... hmm.. and that was the first time I saw fisting action right before my eyes. I heard about it, saw shots of it.. but to see it live... hmmm.. it was quite an experience! It started out with a finger.. went on to two.. then the entire hand, which then became a fist. And it went deeper... to the wrist... and quarter through the arm... Urrgh... just the thot of having something up my ass ki da irks me.. But the young chap was moaning and groaning. He was enjoying it! I guess after watching it for some time, I decided I culdn't take it and excused myself... went to the toilet to pee. Meanwhile, I heard loud groaning noises, and when I got out . wow.. the young chap was shooting loads of cum with his ass plugged tight with a huge arm!

No way no way NO WAY am I gonna do dat again.. :) Gimme good ole sex with hot foreplay anytime..:} But I can understand fetishes. Gotta give it to them for being able to endure such activities.. :)

okay.. enuff of them kinky sex. The times of exploration while we were young would always remain ingrained in us all. I had a really wonderful exprience while in school.. Maybe I'll write about it next time... or you guys can try finding out about it from the archives. Sheesh.. suddenly feel so old! And of course, my recent sexcounters... heheh... maybe ONE day...

You boys have a good weekend ahead! Ciao!

07/15/99 07:59:26

Comments:

I sure don't know which secondary school you are from Kaiser, but it sure a'int no good ole Catholic school like that one I'm from ;p.

B4 I go, come over here and let me kiss you goodnite...

07/15/99 06:52:52

Comments:

Sg Boy July/Summer Hotbods

(***** from BW :- photo deleted as requested by Sg Boy ***** )

An international treat!!

Check out http://ge .to/sgboy now!

07/15/99 06:31:55

Your Fav Sextivity: licking chocolate sauce OFF someone's body (honey's too icky) Your Fav Body Type: anyone who'll hold still long enough for me to pour on the chocolate sauce

Comments:

It almost feels like I've taken over the bulletin board, so I'm going to take a break for a while and let you guys respond to the 10 posts or so that have appeared here in the last couple of days ...

But before I go, Sg Boy's story of his first group j/o reminds me of my own days in secondary school. I've told this story to other people, and everyone's been pretty surprised that this happened at all, so I suspect that it's pretty unique. I thought it was normal.

See, my class in secondary school (and don't try to guess which school this is - it's NOT RI, ACS, SJI, Maris Stella or Chinese High) was really really obsessed with puberty. I mean it. We were all curious as heck about our changing bodies, and we'd talk about them all the time.

That sounds pretty normal, I suppose ... we were fourteen-year-olds, mind you. But we did a little more than most - one of the advantages of being in a boys' school.

It started out with small things, really. We often wound up in the AV room, where the teacher would put on a video and leave us alone in the dark for an hour or so. That would be the excuse for all of us to unzip our tight shorts and let our rapidly hardening boy cocks out of our pants. We'd look at each other (in the dark) and sometimes cheekily reach over and feel someone else. Or else someone would challenge someone else to compare size, and then we'd all cluster around to see who was bigger than whom.

From there, it was all downhill. One of the toilets (the one furthest from the canteen) was very rarely used, so it was where we'd go after school (it was pretty deserted by about 6.45pm or so) to have our little competitions. At first it was only comparing the size of our dicks. Then later, one of the boys discovered masturbation, and explained to us all how shiok it was. That's when we started having OTHER competitions - to see who could cum first, who could shoot furthest, who could shoot the most (that last competition was the most difficult to judge).

I was pretty much a big shot in those days, because I developed a little earlier than the others. No one had as much pubic hair as me, and my cock was average, but thickish. The eurasian boys, not surprisingly, had the biggest cocks, and eventually were the first to get girlfriends. One of them could shoot his cum all the way across the room! Another time, he shot off so hard that it splattered against the ceiling.

But we were definitely oversexed. One guy climbed on top of a table in the AV room to show off his cock to everyone in room - which is when our teacher walked in, and gave him the most humongous slap across the face.

Another guy had a spontaneous ejaculation in his pants, just like that, one afternoon. He was really embarassed. Not to mention sticky for the rest of the day.

I remember losing a bet to someone and having to put his cockhead in my mouth for thirty seconds. I remember it was a little sticky (now I know that was probably precum). I didn't suck it or anything, but after the thirty seconds I remember him going to the sink (this was in THE toilet) and pumping it once, twice, like a pump action rifle, and then shooting a load into the sink before washing off the head.

A lot of people made bets like that - the person who lost would have to put the cockhead of the guy who won in his mouth for a certain period of time. We called it "kissing goodnight" - if you bet against me that we wouldn't be doing calligraphy for art class today, and the teacher assigned manuscript again, you'd have to kiss me goodnight for one minute after school (or whatever length of time we'd agreed on for the bet).

There was this time that one of my classmates bet another one that he'd grown larger than him (since last week) or that he could cum faster. We all followed them to the bathroom after class, where they both compared dicks, and jacked off and the poor guy lost on BOTH counts and had to kiss the other guy goodnight for two minutes (one minute for each bet, as arranged) which was probably kind of gross for him because the guy's cock was all sticky with cum. We were all quite amused to see that the guy who was being kissed rapidly stiffened up (it's all faster when you're younger) and we called him a homo.

Another time, one of the boys in class took a stupid bet against all of us, and he had to j/o for all of us to watch. That was also the day that another one of my classmates decided to find out if you could see sperm under an optical microscope, and ran off to the toilet with a slide and ejaculated all over it in the middle of a lab session.

Actually, maybe everyone in the school was a little perverse - apparently, during one of the scout camps, one of the boys was held down by everyone else and masturbated to ejaculation with a plastic bag.

Even the gym wasn't spared - according to another friend of mine, he was in the gym with these couple of Sec 4 guys, and one of them was bench pressing some weights, and the guy who was spotting for him saw that he was getting hard because his dickhead was popping out of of his shorts. The guy put down the weight he was working on, complained about how difficult it was to work out with a hard-on, looked at my friend and said "Don't mind, ah." and then masturbated himself a little and quickly ejaculated onto the concrete floor of the gym.

I know it all sounds like a bad p--n movie, but it was all very innocent and very childish. Driven by curiosity, I think - at that point in time, I'd have maybe fifteen hard-ons a day, for no particular reason.

That should be enough info to make you guys "steam", and hopefully you've managed to "shake", too. Also enough info for SOME people to identify the school in question - you know who you are, guys.

07/15/99 05:53:29

Your Fav Sextivity: sucking hard cocks, being sucked off, having my nipples played with Your Fav Body Type: lean and muscular, big dick

Comments:

Okay, so I think that's proved it. I'm easily as sex-driven as anyone else here. There's goes my "intellectual" image, huh? :)

Unfortunately, that was all in the past - these days I'm a little more discerning about inviting people over, or about sleeping around. I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of ONS's I've had. Not that I'm being critical of anyone else, of course - if I enjoyed it, I would probably be as promiscuous as anyone else. I'd just rather have something a little more stable and regular and lasting.

Then again, some nights, I get SOOO horny ...

*laugh*

07/15/99 04:49:38

Comments:

Anyone here have any weird/kinky experiences to tell?

I'm not very sexually experienced myself, but I have definitely met some guys whose idea of fun was a bit strange, like the guy who came by rubbing his cock against the outside of my trouser -clad leg, basically humping me like a dog in heat humps your leg.

I've also been tied to a chair, masturbated to an erection, and then had the guy straddle me and squat-fxxk himself, which was very tiring for me because he'd pump on my pole for a while, then stop just before I came, and then would dismount and play with himself, and rub his cock all over my chest and face until I'd calmed down a bit. He would also stop and torture me a little from time to time, squeezing my cum-filled balls until they hurt, or blowing gently against my cock head. He squirted toothpaste over the head of my dick, which made my piss-slit hurt like fxxk, and made the whole head numb. He was really good at licking my nipples, though, but I really wanted him to let me get off.

By the time he let me cum, about three hours had passed, and I came in a huge flood of cum that was accompanied by equal amounts of relief, pleasure and some pain. He wouldn't leave it there, though. He was still hard, and he made me blow him some more (he STILL hadn't cum) and lick his balls and beg him to release me.

After he'd untied me from the chair, he led me to the bathroom, where he pissed on me, and fxxked my face until he came, then left me in the bathtub with the shower on COLD and let me clean myself up and let myself out. Talk about being dominated, by a bottom, no less!

07/15/99 04:39:51

Comments:

Thanks for the compliment, actionkid. Much as I enjoy reading other people's postings (and living vicariously through them) I thought I would put down MY own life for public scrutiny, unexciting as it may seem.

While I'm on the subject, might as well tell you all this one encounter I had a long time ago.

I met this guy over the internet, and discovered a mutual liking for p--nography. So after chatting and emailing each other for a while, I invited him to come over and look at some of the p--n that I'd collected from the net - he promised to bring along s me disks of stuff that he had gotten, too. I was a little nervous at first, because I wasn't quite sure what was going to happen when he arrived.

When I opened the door for him, I was pleasantly surprised. He was an older guy, maybe in his late thirties. Slim and very fair, he wore a long-sleeved shirt and business pants, and actually looked kinda nerdy in his dark-rimmed glasses.

He was kinda nervous, too, but soon after he came in and we'd gotten to talking over a couple of glasses of Coke, we'd settled back into the casual conversations I was used to over the 'net.

Then he surprised me by mentioning that he wouldn't mind having a shower - he'd brought his own towel. I thought we'd just go upstairs and look at some pictures, and my computer was already on, but I was quite happy to accede to his demand. I showed him w ere the shower was, and left him in the guest room to change out of his clothes. I sat in front of my computer, and loaded up a picture ... and then discovered him at my bedroom door, dressed in nothing but a towel. He asked if I wanted to join him in a shower, and I was quite taken aback (and more than a little excited). I modestly shut the bedroom door, shucked off my clothes and wrapped a towel around my waist, and stepped into the bathroom with him.

He was already naked, and was wet from the shower. I put the towel on the towel rack, and stepped in to join him. It was all very innocent at first, just wetting ourselves down, and soaping ourselves up. It was only when we were rinsing off that he very c utiously reached out to touch me. By this time, we were both hard.

I was kinda embarassed, but we quickly rinshed ourselves off, and towelled dry - towelled each other, that is ... he was quite brisk while towelling me, but gently dried off my cock and balls.

Naked, we both went into the bedroom, and sat in front of my computer to look at some p--n. I guess we must both have been shy, because all we did was play with ourselves and indulge in some mutual j/o while looking at the pictures, but that was my first ime with another guy.

07/15/99 04:09:43

Comments:

Guys - this one happened to me not long ago - was at the local pool in the afternoon, and it was not very crowded. While swimming i noticed this beefy guy swimming laps and noted that he was quite cute. When i went into the changing rm at the end of my sw m, to my delight, he was there too. he had stripped out of his trunks and was about to wrap his towel around himself. he saw me coming in, and for some reason, he took off the towel again and remained nude. I took this as an encouraging sign and i put my tuff near to his and started to gather my shampoo from my bag. when i straightened up again, he was facing me, and his hard dick in his hand. WOW i was totally knocked over. I was excited that it was happening in the public area, but a bit nervous. He mot oned for me to follow him to the cubicle, and i did. we had a great time sucking each other off, and we finally came, shooting loads of cum onto the tiled floor. I never saw him again after that.

07/15/99 03:41:21

Name: kinky bi-slut My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: fxxking while skinny dipping Your Nationality: Who cares?

Comments:

Ok lah, here's a sexiting short encounter: I swim alot when I was a young adult/teenager. Once I was at Toa Payoh pool in the afternoon. It was quite quiet in the public wash room. I went in for a bath aftering a tiring session. A Malay man (30 to 40, very muscular and butch looking) followed me i . I stripped off (I am quite an exhibitionist) and went into a cubicle to bath. Because I was facing the wall, I did not know that the Malay guy actually was outside the cubicle, looking at me soaping myself. I only realised it when I heard deep breathing In the corner of my eyes, I saw that guy completely nude and beating himself off while staring at me. I was damn scare because I was still young and afraid that someone might anytime walk into the place and notice us. At the same time I was DAMN AROUSED I really became hard). Could not believe that good looking fella like him could be sexually attracted to me. I really want to turn back and give this guy oral treatment but were too shy/afraid. I continue the my little exhibition for a while. The guy fina ly let off quite a grunt (must have cummed!!!) and walked off. I went straight home, locked myself inside the bedroom and wank off to it!!!

07/15/99 03:41:10

Comments:

hey ho people of the wind.. :) Just thot I'd drop a quickie note to say HI! Yep, this page has changed a lot and there are many new guys now. For those who thought that the old timers are long gone.. well, we're still here, but non-participative. And to gi e credit to ourselves (ahem), I think our stories are not ALL SEX. I reread some of the archives... sure, I cringe when I read some of my own postings becoz they're so utterly lewd..brrrrr! But at the same time, it did rush back lots of memories.. pleasan ones actually. And yeah... the nature of the BB was flowing then. It felt personal and the posters were 'intimate' in some ways with each other. Some of them were amazingly expressive, intellectually stimulating and funny. It neutralises the more 'basic' and lewder postings, which defines this site to begin with. Maybe that is wat's missing here. But then again, everything is always moving. I think you guys are creating a culture of your own here. Still, there are some other really great sites out there a well. SGBoy's page is amazing! You've done a great job man! Totally fabulous! And for those die-hard cruisers, just wanna share with you all this page which I stumbled upon.. www.cruisingforsex.com.... Although it is based in the States, it has got some mazingly accurate cruising sites which even some of us here may not know of.. :) I was surprised to find my latest cruising hole included in it as well.. ;p And Kaiser... everyone has their own passion and ideals. Some just wanna read cruising stories, oth rs are more into ideals and passion. I read with interest your own bit about the temp guy.. heheh.. we've all had that desire and you'd never know unless you try.. I'd be tempted to just gamble it and give the chap a quick smile and a hi. No need to throw in anything more than that unless he does it first.. :) As for the issue about finding the true love.. hmm.. it IS over-rated. Using Ally Mcbeal's situation, I tend to take Nell's side. But I can also understand Ally/Cage's view about finding the right lov . We all want to find it, but sometimes, we have no choice but to compromise. Can we handle that? I think, although it may not be the best, we can still control our lives such that it does become one. We are the masters of our destiny.. :) Okay, I leave yo all back to your thots.. Keep cool, people!

07/15/99 03:02:08

Comments:

Have I told you guys about the temp in my office already?

He's WAY hot, and so for the past couple of days I've been walking around the office with a major hard-on in my pants. That might explain why I've been a little ... grouchy.

But really - he's a little twink boy, always wears a figure-hugging t-shirt, jeans and a baseball cap. (Actually, it's always the SAME baseball cap, which makes me wonder if he's got a bad haircut under there ... and makes me wonder what that cap SMELLS l ke after he's worn it every day for a couple of weeks.)

Great bod he's got under that t-shirt, and he's not hiding it. You can see the outline of his nipples through it, and I very badly want to play with them - heck, I want to play with ALL of him, because he's also got a GREAT ass.

Wonder what else he's hiding in his jeans?

*sigh*

I'll have to settle for just looking, I suppose. It's not like he talks to me or anything, since he's in another department altogether.

07/14/99 18:19:51

Comments:

I don't care if what you said is the truth. If it's a lie, lie to me forever, and I'll make believe that it's true.

Sorry guys, my screw is a bit loose today. *Sighz*

07/14/99 14:59:59

Comments:

KPO

"au fait" means "familiar with", unless I am mistaken, which is a distinct possibility since I definitely fall into the "je nez parlez pas francais" category: i.e. I don't speak french. Heck, I probably can't spell it, either. :)

07/14/99 14:24:37

Comments:

Kaiser: I guess I would have to expose himself to public scrutiny, so here goes...

Being in an independent school means the school administration gets to decide on how to plan our education. As my school is a mission school, we have many expatrites teachers who have a much different style of education. I think it is also the only school in this country that has a cascasian principal.

Since this school is an all boys school, planning lessons were rather simple. The school administration wanted a new approach towards education and don't want all of us to turn into nerds.

So we were arranged in a group of 4 secondary one students attached to a mentor who is secondary three. The mentor is supposed to teach us "survival skills" in our puberty age and equip us for this advantage camp that we are suppose to have in Pulau Ubin ater in the year.

When I was first grouped into this group, I was a little disappointed in seeing that those in the same groups are not the type that you would label as cute. Not even in the sense of "ugly but adorable".

Anyway the lucky thing was that the senior mentor who was attached to our group was ULTRA CUTE. Lustful as I was then, the first thing that came to my mind was to imagine him in his birthday suit striking a pose.

I later learnt that he was actually in the canoeing team!! That explains for his bulging muscles.

So as the story goes, one day after our group has stayed back contructing our raft for the camp. The school was almost deserted as it was already very late at night and we're the only group left. So the senior hurried us into the showers so that we all ca go home to rest.

Like most Singaporeans, we were extremely shy and all of us were wearing our underpants whilst bathing. When senior came into the bathroom and saw that we were still in our briefs, he told us to remove it immediately and emphasised the importance of keepi g our groin area hygiene.

To set an example, he took off his top clothes and as he was doing it I can see the smooth tan skin, well-defined chest and pecs radiating in the dim bathroom light :) ~ Even as he stood half-naked in front of us I've almost melted in a pool of lust!

He then took off his shorts and briefs together swiftly and his limp dick was flabbering up and down during this process. I could have just rushed over and knelt before him but as they always say the flesh is more than willing but the heart is weak.

He then said to us in an almost shouting fashion, "So what are you guys waiting for?" So the rest and I just slowly pulled down our briefs as well. I was half-erected and was anxious that it could just become fully erected.

Anyway the senior told us, "I'm actually suppose to teach you people how to wash your penis clean but I never thought that I'll demonstrate how." It was my lucky day! We formed a group around him and he showed us how to wash our penis. Using one hand, he eld back the foreskin of his cute and smooth penis and rub around the inner part of the shaft with the other hand.

"Err, are you suppose to wash that as well?" I asked pointing towards a part of his penis slightly touching it. "Yes, I'll come to that" he replied.

At this point, a member of our group asked him very innocently. "Err, senior ah, what's masturbation?"

The senior was almost blushing. He said, "well that's why you keep on rubbing it"

"You mean to clean it?" asked another.

"No, actually it's not to wash it." he replied.

"Can you show us how you do that?" I quickly added.

"Well..err..", looking around checking if there were anyone else around, senior must have not jerked off for many days, so he said, "ok, but you cannot tell anyone especially the teachers that I showed you how to do it ok?"

"Ok" we all said in unison.

So he held his penis on his right hand and began stroking it and as the blood rushes in, his 8" dick slowly emerged before our eyes. He then grab it tightly with his right hand and closed his eyes and started stroking it harder and faster each time. "Actu lly this is higher level" he said but was soon out of breathe.

It was not before long that we decided to join him and here we were 5 guys, 4 of which were jerking off for the first time in our school bathroom. I don't about the others but for me, it's a first time I would never want to forget.

The rest as they say is history...

? Sg Boy

(By the way this article will be posted on Sg Boy Club Homepage at http://get.to/sgboyclub at a later date)

07/14/99 12:50:10

Name: tuckmeng My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: depend

Your Fav Body Type: sporty Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

anybody knows any place for body message (by man)

07/14/99 12:49:44

Name: tuckmeng My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: depend

Your Fav Body Type: sporty Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

anybody knows any place for body message (by man)

07/14/99 09:06:33

Name: blur king aka KPO

Comments:

typo : shld be 'je t'ai eu', instead of 'j'ai ...'

excusez moi, mes amis.

07/14/99 09:00:38

Name: KPO with half bucket of french

Comments:

KS : The person who 'suan' me est mon ami. He did it jokingly and I took it quite sportively lah. True enough, I am always xtra careful when using the word 'regardless' now. ^_^

.. 'Trez' sophisticated!!! woo lala, c'est un mot francais!? j'ai t'ai eu (it's a french word!? gotcha) ^_^

p/s : trez = very, est mon ami = is my friend, au fait = !!?? :)

07/14/99 09:00:22

Name: silverblue My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Penangite

Comments:

just wanna invite those singaporeans who will or might be coming to Penang in a near future, to check out the new Penang Gay Bulletin Board... I would say thank you to Blowing Wind for inspiring such a homepage... makes life easy...

07/14/99 08:46:26

Comments:

Stud:

I'm curious. What sort of meditation do you practice?

Curiosity is the main reason I ask, but you also don't seem to have a good grasp of Zen, so I suspect that you're not a follower of Zen buddhism, yes?

Actually, if my psychic powers were working, I'd say your name was Jeffrey, but then my Ouija boards never been the same ever since I dropped my selenite wand on it.

07/14/99 08:38:18

Comments:

KPO:

Really now - why would anyone "suan" you on your use of language? :)

Stud, on the other hand, is even MORE pretentious with his English than I am. Honestly. Au fait?

[rolls eyes]

Trez sophisticated, I'm sure.

[air kisses to all, prances out of room]

07/14/99 08:27:14

Comments:

Ain't it amazing the number of people who will bitch and moan about the lack of sex/sexy postings on BW, but won't tell a story of their own?

If you won't put up your own adventures to public scrutiny, why should anyone else?

Get over it, already.

07/14/99 08:26:33

Name: KPO with lousy England.

Comments:

stud : no such word as 'irregardless'. i (or we) knew u meant 'regardless'.

Just sharing, no other intention. someone 'suan' me using the same word before.

07/14/99 04:27:33

Comments:

kinky bi-slut: I agree with you. BW is my favourite PLU homepage (err..besides my own lah) coz it's so juicy. But now I see mainly pre-cum and lots of foreplay SO WHERE'S THE ACTION?

Here's a little ad: for those who wish to post non-sex related postings, you are encouraged to do so at Sg Boy Bulletin Board @ http://www.geocities.com/westhollywood/hei...54/geobook.html (or just click "Visit me").

07/14/99 04:22:44

Comments:

Latest Toyboy is out --------------------

The latest issue of Sg Toyboy features a full-length article on fetishes as well as snipplets of devices that help make one's dick looks bigger.

Check out http://get.to/sgboy now!

07/14/99 03:23:39

Name: kinky bi-slut

Your Fav Sextivity: fxxking while skinny dipping

Your Nationality: Who cares?

Comments:

Hey, why is this board becoming a Auntie Agony and BillBoard top 20 column? Where's all the hot stories and the resident hunk Action Kid ? More cum pleazzeee....

07/13/99 18:28:40

Comments:

Hi A.T.,

Sg Boy Club's password system is different from other website. It is not ******, you should be able to see what you type and the most important thing is it is CASE SENSITIVE. That means, you should type capital letters and small letters as they appear.

07/13/99 16:39:06

Name: Jeremy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Oral

Your Fav Body Type: Well Built Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Saturday morning 3:30am.I was strolling with a friend along Orchard road after dinner and drinks at Hard Rocks.As we passed Orchard MRT opposite Tangs we saw this hunky well dressed guys walking towards us.My friend giggled and admired his business suit w ile I smiled and flashed my 'let me suck you' smile.Surprisingly he stopped and smiled back.Sensing a rare oppotunity my sluttish friend went up to him and started chatting.A business professional after a late night in the office it seems.All this while w were talking when I noticed a bulge in his business pants.Being daring my friend started caressing his hard on and asked if he'd like some relief.We then went up the garden area behind the station and found a quiet dark spot.Upon finding one my slut of a friend started some intense petting and caressing.Not wanting to miss any action I slowly undid his zipper and took his hard precum rod into my soft hungry lips.While kissing my friend he slowly pulled down my shorts and started fingering me.The act of be ng sucked hungrily by two young guys made him harder and he was soon enourmous!Soon we had him standing and humping me doggy style while my partneer in crime rimmed him.The thought of someone chancing upon us along Orchard road made it even more exciting. e came lots and in spurts but unforrtunately he couldn't get it up after we both drained him of his sweet juices.The arrival of a pair of TVs also spoilt our atmosphere.Well, maybe next weekend!

07/13/99 15:43:26

Name: fairy god mama

Comments:

yawn...oooooppppsss BIG * Y-A-W-N *! whatever happened to this webpage... no more interesting stories...i'm bored with all your crap about looking good and true love - true love.. whatever...you know why you can't find your true love or why you're not good looking?...well i guess because all the time you are stucked in front of your PC wishing you were good looking or trying to find true love...go out of your cocoon and get a life dear! go to the hair saloon and have red streaks on your hair...go and get your body into shape...it's for your own good and it's your body anyway!...go for facial!...go to CK tang and check out and buy all those crappy stuff they have like tight-tight thingy and then after that...pretend you're a model doing a catwalk across orchard road from lido to borders and back again...like super drama mama...go girl!

07/13/99 13:13:08

Name: Zen the Bee My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Kiss for seven hours Your Fav Body Type: Cute and healthy, not too much muscles

Your Nationality: Shaolin Temple

Comments:

Ermm, Marlboroboy, no offense, it's George MichAEl (rhymes with 'my-curl') not MichEAl (rhymes with my-chew). :-) Hehe, I happen to be particular about spleling.

07/13/99 12:56:46

Comments:

Lonely chinese (looks :cute, figure : slim, age :24)looking for well-built hunks for sex.

07/13/99 07:28:17

Comments:

"true level" = "true love" *typo*

07/13/99 07:24:24

Comments:

Don't you guys get it?? There's *NO* "another level, there's *NO" "Zen-like paradise".

True Love = Hard Work

Period.

P.S.: If you think you want to try to belittle me by calling me a "sceptic" or "cynic", don't bother. Coz you can't prove that sceptics and cynics don't believe in "true level". You are just trying to self-delude your sorry MondoDesiBootie. I'm outtie.

07/13/99 04:37:34

Name: wibibi

Comments:

Looking for good-looking, young and fit chinese to be friends. I am chinese, early 20s, cute-looking and slim. Email me soon.

07/13/99 04:33:10

Name: lonely My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral Your Fav Body Type: all except fat

Comments:

i am not so sure about giving the correct address in the last message, so this is the correct one and did anyone went to jupiter before? i was interested in getting a massage there? anyone care to tell me?

07/13/99 04:29:43

Name: lonely My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: anything except fat Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

hello guys, i am a lonely guy who is looking for someone to talk to and befriend with and eventually develop a sexual relationship, (with no strings attached except for the sex), interested guys can mail me at the above address.

i am waiting

07/13/99 01:19:15

Comments:

For all the ranting about looks, I'd like to give my piece of mind. It is important, especially in the entertainment industry. I am au fait with that. I've been on the meat market myself, sashaying my way for the Manhunt title in school a few years back. nd true, you do get flattering attention in pubs like Taboo and rub shoulders and cheeks with celebrities. Recently, a very prominent personality threw himself all over me, in front of his friends while I had to push him away.But over time, you do get tir d with all the superficiality of pretty, pumped up muscles. You wonder if they can sustain a relationship for more than 5 minutes. I do know that it's usually a one night stand affair. Lest to say, it is easy to get anyone. Hunks and non-hunks have follow d but none worked out. Partly, it's my fault too, being the young,independant,ambitious, go-getter sort. At the end of the day, I think everyone, irregardless of looks, desire to feel attractive and most importantly,to feel loved.It's the most basic human need.I am seeing somebody at the moment and he's got a great combination of looks,personality and spirituality. Not something expected of an ex-model from people I've met. But I do know that beyond physical attraction, we are moving on to another level. P rhaps into Zen-like paradise when we meditate together.

07/12/99 22:14:48

Name: A.T.

Comments:

Sgboy: I signed up on your sgboyclub, and tried to get onto the website. Keyed in the password which I used for the registration, but 1) the inputed password appears as I typed instead of the usual "***..", 2) When I clicked enter, I entered a page that says: Whoops! We can't find your page!" What should I do next ? Thanx !

07/12/99 17:05:27

Name: KPO @ Taboo

Comments:

It's no big deal thing, but last saturday nite was my first trip to Taboo.

I was really amazed by the size of the 'forces' (could easily be a bn(-) strength sited in a reinforced position). Woo lalala, all the guys there were so cute, handsome, gorgeous and .... err ________ (u fill in whatever adjective u want). Looked until my eyes popped out!!! I guess i am the worst looki g among all which made me stuck up like a sore thumb :(

I saw a local singer, a local radio DJ and a TCS actor. I mean I didnt realize who they were, not until my friend told me fm afar. Oh my helpless kneels went week right away ...

Were you there too? Hope you had a nice weekend? Oh .. don't ask me the name of those guyz that i saw. If you were there, you shld know who I am referring to. Otherwise, try your luck this coming weekend loh ^_^

07/12/99 14:28:35

Comments:

Official Launch of Sg Boy Club.

The Singapore Boy Club - a hybrid of the conventional gay mailing list and homepages.

Simply sign up for the club and you'll receive both a newsletter and access password for a members only homepage. For many this will be the first free members-only gay web site in your life.

Members of the club get the latest news, information and previews through the newsletter and homepage.

So go to http://get.to/sgboyclub now!

07/12/99 13:38:28

Name: malbroman

Comments:

I-started-it-all, you do not have to be sorry cos everyone has his own views, kinda boring if everyone's thoughts are the same. I notice something, don't you think we PLUs have something for the divas of the past, Teresa Teng, Diana Rodd, and I know lots f PLUS just adore Brabara Striesand(spelling?). I to feel that PLUs have better taste be it in the arts(warhol), fashion(tom ford, D&G, JPG etc), actors(rupert everett, anne heche), music(elton john, george micheal). And PLUs love to beautiful their house . lastly, KS, I am sure most of us are not equipt with the Tom Cruise look but we do have every right to go after what we want isn't it?

07/12/99 09:19:49

Comments:

Actually, the looks thing is quite relevant to this bulletin board, because of all the various things I've read about how people go about cruising ... apparently, if you're NOT cute/slim/smooth/muscly, you shouldn't bother cruising.

So, I don't bother.

07/12/99 08:47:19

Name: Zen aka Stubborn Bee My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Anything and everything?? Your Fav Body Type: Cute boyish, short and slim.

Your Nationality: The Monastary

Comments:

Okay, now that the pop thingy is blowing over, 'I-started-it-all', trillion apologies if I sounded harsh as one BWer reminded me. Kaizer guy, yes, quite frustrating, looks are important. In short, it's good to look good. I do not think I belong to the loo s department myself, but I don't care, not as if I'll perform magic by complaining. I also noticed that when you feel good about yourself, you actually look better and vice versa. Maybe go gym or do a thousand pushups per day, train all the ceps if you fe l it's important, but there are a lot of things to make one attractive besides the face. OK lor, at most I lose on one count, but if I become unhappy over my looks, then I lose even more - not a smart way of looking at things.

07/12/99 07:40:58

Comments:

A little disclaimer is due here, before I start: I don't listen to Mandopop myself, so don't go getting all in my face about it.

I do, however, agree with marlbroman when he points out that too much of pop music is based on looks ... but you know, it's not limited to chinese pop music.

These days, anytime you want to be a public figure, you've got to look good - people are superficial (and yes, I generalise broadly). We don't choose our friends by their looks, but appearance is often the criteria for a lot of other decisions we make ... P> Sometimes I wonder if gay men suffer from this more than most. Lesbians generally understand that there's more to a relationship than looks, but I suspect that is a woman thing - they're the ones who feel trapped and/or pressured by society into looking a certain way, so they rebel against it.

Gay men, on the other hand - we revel in the whole appearance thing, and so we buy clothes that are tighter than tight, and we go to the gym, and so on and so forth. You'd be surprised at how little attention I get because I'm NOT a typical lithe musclebo nd gayboy. Fortunately, not everyone subscribes to those notions, but it can be frustrating to hear that I don't LOOK good enough for someone else.

07/12/99 07:27:40

Name: i-started-it-all

Comments:

Marlboro man, i am so sorry to have started the controversy by labeling someone as you know what and i apologised unreservedly for that. however, i will not diifer on my stand that mandarin pop sucks. no doubt some of the lyrics are meaningful and eloquent in prose, large percentage of them revolves around love, lovelorn, lovefool... ... undeniably, there are some chinese artisit that i admire, like Teresa Teng (she's forever man!), Sandy Lam, the forgotten composing talents of liang wenfu et al. But people like coco, a mei, yuki, lee horn (?), tarcy (lemon tree, yellow submarine? get ou ta here!). no way jose. jacky cheung's falsetto in euniciating some words like de as te is uncalled for, those would have a strong grounding in mandarin would not contest this. the current brand of mandarin pop are from HK, with most of them not even speaking the language properly. the result? i dunno what the hell they are singing. well, perhaps the only way i can really appreciate mandarin pop once again would be like what Bono of U2 said about Michael Jackson. " I just pretend that he was singing in a foreign language and as a result, i am now a big fan'. boyzone? Eew!! boybands are a no no for me. for all potential contenders, i apologise once again for anyone who disagree violently with my views. please no attitude and just let this pass, getting discriminated as gays are bad enough, don't end up in a double indemnity . peace brothers! and don't stop reaching for tha rainbow.

07/12/99 05:39:35

Name: Stubborn Bee

Comments:

Ok lah, let's not bore each other further lah...

1. Mando Pop - a lot of copycats, some sound REALLY BAAAD

2. Mando Pop - Still have good original songs.

3. Faye Wong - good voice, nevermind if she sounds like whoever whoever, she acknowledged her various western influences. She collaborated with Cocteau Twins. Some of her songs are of an ecletic mix (some pretty obvious borrowing), and some are really nice original songs. Eg. Hong dou. Wo Yuan Yi.

Conclusion: Everybody is correct in some ways and inaccurate in others. everybody happy??

I begin to feel this board is more than a 'sex-only'board. Let it gravitate to whatever we gays like to talk about. Sex is fine. Little squabbles here and there make it interesting, but just for the fun of it, don't let it go out of hand, ok?

07/12/99 03:24:27

Name: Cuthbert

Comments:

And yah, MTV isn't the whole world. I'd rather watch the telecast of Channel V Mandarin Pops on TCS8 on Sunday midnights ...

07/12/99 03:19:49

Name: Cuthbert

Comments:

There are talents nonetheless in Mandarin Pop. That a look at both sides. Be mature.

ps. i noticed that malboroman tackfully bypassed commenting about mandarin singers with widespread popularity and great vocals, like Wubai, Zhang Zhenyue, Karen Mok, Beyond, etc. it seems to me like he is very one sided in his arguments ...