Male HQ

Model Answer - If Someone Asked If You're Gay

Guest tintin

Most celebraties will definitely deny they are gays or their careers will go down the drain. Hence, if he is gay, he will definitely say he likes girls and he will definitely date one or two girls but will not go to the extend of getting married.

Edited by koolkai

He is smart to say that he is straight at the moment so he doesnt offence either camps.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...

Based on his reply, usually most pple wld think he might be gay or also might be str8. But nobody knows lo, only himself knows. So whenever he says cannot really believe la.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

To someone who u dont intend to be honest, "wanna try me to find out?"

To someone who u intend to be honest with, "what do u think gal???" with a broken wrist gesture at the same time.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Oh please, that's such a dumb ass answer from that Taiwanese guy. Like after you see the very Ah-Qua pichiat lobang fairy queeny char-boh photos, you still believe he is straight? Like how stupid are you have to be to believe this guy is straight after seeing those photos ?!

If you want to hide in the closet and tell the world you are straight, then act straight and don't go on gay pride parades, dressing up like some screaming diva pontianak drag queen - then start denying after the photos get leaked to the web. Tolong lah. Just go to the closet, lock yourself in there and then fine, tell the world you are straight.

The bottom line is this: you cannot have it both ways. Either you stay in the closet and act straight, or you come out of the closet and you can be as gu-niang ah qua girly-girly char-boh as you like.

There is a very feminine married uncle in my neighbourhood too.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked this topic