Male HQ

Post Your Random Thoughts

Atrapada

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_m4uxziyRFo1r056v7.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

MY GRADUATION SHOW WEBSITE HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH ALL OUR WORKS!

GO TAKE A LOOK GUYS! :D

http://fusion.nyp.edu.sg

(P.S. I am under Digital Media Design (Games))

I'm doing a similar course in TP but it's under Interactive Media Technology, nice to see the awesome portfolio work you guys have uploaded, we have ours too but wow NYP is so established with digital media design

5 years anniversary soon :)

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes

I'm doing a similar course in TP but it's under Interactive Media Technology, nice to see the awesome portfolio work you guys have uploaded, we have ours too but wow NYP is so established with digital media design

I see, your course is a merge of art/design with programming no?

And yeah, well, NYP was the first polytechnic to host courses related to digital media. :P

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

I see, your course is a merge of art/design with programming no?

And yeah, well, NYP was the first polytechnic to host courses related to digital media. :P

yup 3d modeling, animation, sculptures, concept art, production flow, web design, interface design, web design/coding with basic programming skills etc... kinda similar but we learn a variety of skill set but looks like NYP's work amazes me more lol

Edited by IamAlex

5 years anniversary soon :)

Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes

@Easely: I personally don't see anything wrong in having sex before anything like a relationship happens. There's no handbook  in this so everyone just needs to take it like an adult and be graceful and respectful to your own and others' decisions :)

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

yup 3d modeling, animation, sculptures, concept art, production flow, web design, interface design, web design/coding with basic programming skills etc... kinda similar but we learn a variety of skill set but looks like NYP's work amazes me more lol

It's not too late to join our side, the dark side (we sold our soul to satan to achieve these skills ha).

https://merlinsfolio.wordpress.com/

https://medium.com/@merlincheng
"On the Internet, no one knows you are a cat."

I do not have the best personality around. Neither do I look great. I am not the most well polished diamond amongst the others. Neither can I sing, dance, play a musical instrument or possess any other special talents. I do not have a safe and secure family that I really treasure. Neither do I have someone I truly love, who will be always there for me, and appreciate me for who I am. 

The only thing I have, is that little blanket that I hug on so tight every night, when I feel so insecure and lost in my own world. It's so empty living behind these castle walls. 

Sometimes I ask myself: What do I have. Who am I.

'Music is the shorthand of emotion' - Leo Tolstoy.

I do not have the best personality around. Neither do I look great. I am not the most well polished diamond amongst the others. Neither can I sing, dance, play a musical instrument or possess any other special talents. I do not have a safe and secure family that I really treasure. Neither do I have someone I truly love, who will be always there for me, and appreciate me for who I am. 

The only thing I have, is that little blanket that I hug on so tight every night, when I feel so insecure and lost in my own world. It's so empty living behind these castle walls. 

Sometimes I ask myself: What do I have. Who am I.

Dearie, the answers to your two questions are simple. Me, and you.

53804455581364443761520.jpg

I want to hug you like that ..

12181_10151380507297885_770580725_n.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

12181_10151380507297885_770580725_n.jpg

That's me all right! Hahaha.

Oh I'm still gushing over last night... He brought me to a great authentic Italian restaurant for dinner, we watched Ah Boys To Men 2 and had great laughs at it, then we went to the Marina Bay stretch for a night stroll and check before he drove me home... it's magical and it's amazing how stupid I've become but I don't care; I will be stupid for this person.

Just last week, you kept telling me I'm really cute and you couldn't keep your hands away from replying me. But why is it that after we meet you stop saying things like this & you take hours to reply? I don't think I'm being pushy or demanding when the before and after is so starking... so different.

But I'm going to believe - believe that you haven't decided to stop liking me, because I told you before we met that I always run away from people who are nice to me because I'm afraid they will leave some day, and you told me you wouldn't.

It's child-like, but I'll stick around.

Just last week, you kept telling me I'm really cute and you couldn't keep your hands away from replying me. But why is it that after we meet you stop saying things like this & you take hours to reply? I don't think I'm being pushy or demanding when the before and after is so starking... so different.

But I'm going to believe - believe that you haven't decided to stop liking me, because I told you before we met that I always run away from people who are nice to me because I'm afraid they will leave some day, and you told me you wouldn't.

It's child-like, but I'll stick around.

Maybe.. just maybe... he felt that there was no chemistry inbetween the both of you? Sometimes, meeting and texting is just different? Edited by Xavier Soh

My dreams and hopes where are they headed...
Im left with only my passion..

Maybe.. just maybe... he felt that there was no chemistry inbetween the both of you? Sometimes, meeting and texting is just different?

I think you're right.

---

I will never doubt my intuition. Because it's never wrong, that gut feeling of mine. And I think I really really really need to remind myself never to feel attached to anyone... I mean there's nothing wrong with it per se but whenever I do, surely, something will screw up somehow, leaving me. I dunno, feeling like shit or something.

It's quite a mess but I think I understand my future quite well.