Male HQ

In-Flight Jerk-Off

patisoy

This incident happened last week in my flight back to Bangkok from Manila. One of my most memorable experiences ever.

My connecting flight from Cebu to Bangkok (via Manila) was originally with Philippine Airlines (PAL) at 7:30PM but because of the labour strike, the flight was cancelled. To appease passengers, PAL made all the arrangements for Bangkok passengers be transferred to Thai Airways flight at 8:30PM. I arrived in Manila at 1:30PM and I had to wait for almost 7 hours at the NAIA Terminal 1 for my connecting flight.

The Thai Airways flight to Bangkok was not fully booked. There were a lot of empty seats but I specifically requested for an aisle seat because I normally have frequent trips to the restroom. My seat was at the rear part of the B747 aircraft. When I arrived at my seat, there was a guy seated by the window making us one seat apart in our row. I never took a closer look at him but I suspected that he's a filipino, early 30's and clearly married (sporting a wedding ring). He's kinda good looking and neat. Anyway, after I placed by hand carry luggage in the overhead compartment, I just quietly sit down and put on my seatbelt. While waiting for take-off, I was browsing at some of the in-flight magazines while listening to my iPod. I noticed (from my peripheral vision) that the guy keeps looking at my direction but I chose not to look at him or initiate a conversation.

Moments after take off and before food was served, the guy moved to the center seat next to me. I felt a bit strange already because why would he do that when he appeared comfortable at the window seat. He asks for a blanket from the stewardess and I did the same thing. I covered myself up with the blanket because I was only wearing a pair of shorts and polo tee and the airconditioning was really cold. I felt the guy was leaning slightly on my left shoulder. Still, I didn't say a word and just continued with my reading. When dinner was served, we were eating our food as if we're a couple because we are so close to each other. After dinner, I tried to get some sleep.

Not too long, I felt the guy was trying to slowly bend his head towards my shoulder while he's trying to get some sleep too. To be honest, the guy smelled really good and I felt a bit aroused this time. He covered himself up with his blanket and put his right arm on my left arm rest. After a few minutes, his right arm suddenly fell into my left lap (he did it on purpose for sure). I didn't move and pretended to be sleeping. He proceeded by squeezing my left lap gently and moving slowly towards my groin. The next time I knew it, his hand was already opening my zipper and caressing my trobbing cock. He grabbed my left hand and put it on top his groin too. He slowly opened his jeans and inserted my hand into his super erect dick also. We started jerking each other under the blankets. The thrill really added pleasure into it. The jerking went for few minutes until he suggested that we both go to the toilet. I refused to do it because it would be too dangerous. I just whispered to him that we finish off at the Bangkok terminal toilet when we arrived. We continued with the stroking with our dicks driping with pre-cum. I was so tempted to go under the blanket and suck him off to finish the agony. The 4-hour flight seemed longer than usual. Hehehe...

Whe we landed at Suvarnabhumi International Airport, we had a quick chat. He said he's married with 3 kids and he's working as Marine Engineer at Nairobi, Kenya. He's on transit in Bangkok. When he went back to the Philippines for vacation, he was so deprived of sex because his wife is in Saudi Arabia working as nurse. When we got off the plane, we rushed towards the nearest toilet and waited for the right opportunity to go inside the cubicle together. When we had the chance, he immediately kissed me on the lips then down to my neck and sucked my nipples. We could both explode already anytime. I told him to hurry because I still needed to be at the immigration and claim my luggage. He requested for me to suck him off. First, I licked his neck down to his hairy chest and abdomen. His smell was really musky and manly. I am not sure if you're familiar with the smell of por homme perfume combined with cigarette. That's the exact "turn-on" smell. I sucked his cock and balls with real gusto. After few minutes, he exploded inside my mouth. True enough, his cum was really alot and tasted a bit sweeter. He helped me shake my cock until I came also. After that, we went out from the cubicle and washed our hands. I signalled him that I go first while he waits for his flight to Nairobi. He just gave me a nod and a shy smile.

What happened that night was really like a scene in a gay pxxn and rarely happens in real life. Now, I'm convinced that sex can happen anywhere, anytime at the most unexpected places if the urge arises. We are truly powerless with the call of flesh! :-)

Edited by patisoy

Guest Centrino

I would have glared and growled at anyone who dared to encroach into my personal space (read empty seat next to me) if I were on that plane...

Anyway, interesting story...yes, it sounds just like a page off a pxxn article (read fantasy)...

Edited by Centrino

Can't wait to see your video on You-tube or X-tube.

Last time Cathay Pacific, now Thai Airways.

Nxt time, they will issue see thru blanket to prevent this from happening.

I pity the ppl who got to use your stained blanket. lol

PS: Good news for married men, now u can cruise in the air, too.

Who knows, 20 yrs later, jack off in the space shuttle and see your cum levitate in zero-gravity.

I would have glared and growled at anyone who dared to encroach into my personal space (read empty seat next to me) if I were on that plane...

I would have glared and growled at anyone who dared to encroach into my personal space (and don't get me off) if I were on that plane...

haha...

the story reminded me of the time when i was an officer cadet and we were on board a flight to taiwan for training. a platoon mate of mine was seated beside me and we had the in flight blanket over our front. on it we threw our jacket over to minimize the sight of any movement below. the lights in the plane were shut off after the inflight staff served the meal and it was dark. it was a simple touch of our arms, followed by placing of the hand on another's lap and one thing led another and we ended up jerking each other off under the blanket... heh heh...

those were the days!

they say the germs in the plane's toilets are the worse kind.

traces of E.coli and fecal bacteria are found on door handles because the toilet sinks are really small to wash your hands properly.

and the volcanic flush of the commode tend to spew particles into the air, landing on the floor and walls.

I REPEAT.

THAT IS A PLACE FOR SEX.

under the blanket is much safer. hahaha!

Years back, there was a p*r*o released, of two guys with a girl sleeping in the seat between them. The guys lean over her and go at it. Does anyone know?

If I not wrong, I watch before this pn u mentioned. Very wayang lo... Both guy fuxk until upside down the girl in the middle still pretend to sleep like pig... I like this pn very much... I got to search back the link and try to post it up here...

Years back, there was a p*r*o released, of two guys with a girl sleeping in the seat between them. The guys lean over her and go at it. Does anyone know?

Yeah, title was "taking flight". Can't remember if that scene appeared in the first or 2nd installment, though.

I JO in the air once after watching Mark Cheng's Super Rape in the coach on the way to the airport.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Marad44
... I watch before this pn. I got to search back the link and try to post it up here...
Thanks Boylander, looking forward to it.
...title was "taking flight". Can't remember if in the first or 2nd installment..
Thank you guest. I will look for the DVD overseas.

did i say i swallowed his cum? i don't think so. don't make any assumptions. read carefully.

True enough, his cum was really alot and tasted a bit sweeter. <<< u need to swallow (or rather sip) some of the cum in order to know its a bit sweeter?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Randy Walker

:clap:

This incident happened last week in my flight back to Bangkok from Manila. One of my most memorable experiences ever.

My connecting flight from Cebu to Bangkok (via Manila) was originally with Philippine Airlines (PAL) at 7:30PM but because of the labour strike, the flight was cancelled. To appease passengers, PAL made all the arrangements for Bangkok passengers be transferred to Thai Airways flight at 8:30PM. I arrived in Manila at 1:30PM and I had to wait for almost 7 hours at the NAIA Terminal 1 for my connecting flight.

The Thai Airways flight to Bangkok was not fully booked. There were a lot of empty seats but I specifically requested for an aisle seat because I normally have frequent trips to the restroom. My seat was at the rear part of the B747 aircraft. When I arrived at my seat, there was a guy seated by the window making us one seat apart in our row. I never took a closer look at him but I suspected that he's a filipino, early 30's and clearly married (sporting a wedding ring). He's kinda good looking and neat. Anyway, after I placed by hand carry luggage in the overhead compartment, I just quietly sit down and put on my seatbelt. While waiting for take-off, I was browsing at some of the in-flight magazines while listening to my iPod. I noticed (from my peripheral vision) that the guy keeps looking at my direction but I chose not to look at him or initiate a conversation.

Moments after take off and before food was served, the guy moved to the center seat next to me. I felt a bit strange already because why would he do that when he appeared comfortable at the window seat. He asks for a blanket from the stewardess and I did the same thing. I covered myself up with the blanket because I was only wearing a pair of shorts and polo tee and the airconditioning was really cold. I felt the guy was leaning slightly on my left shoulder. Still, I didn't say a word and just continued with my reading. When dinner was served, we were eating our food as if we're a couple because we are so close to each other. After dinner, I tried to get some sleep.

Not too long, I felt the guy was trying to slowly bend his head towards my shoulder while he's trying to get some sleep too. To be honest, the guy smelled really good and I felt a bit aroused this time. He covered himself up with his blanket and put his right arm on my left arm rest. After a few minutes, his right arm suddenly fell into my left lap (he did it on purpose for sure). I didn't move and pretended to be sleeping. He proceeded by squeezing my left lap gently and moving slowly towards my groin. The next time I knew it, his hand was already opening my zipper and caressing my trobbing cock. He grabbed my left hand and put it on top his groin too. He slowly opened his jeans and inserted my hand into his super erect dick also. We started jerking each other under the blankets. The thrill really added pleasure into it. The jerking went for few minutes until he suggested that we both go to the toilet. I refused to do it because it would be too dangerous. I just whispered to him that we finish off at the Bangkok terminal toilet when we arrived. We continued with the stroking with our dicks driping with pre-cum. I was so tempted to go under the blanket and suck him off to finish the agony. The 4-hour flight seemed longer than usual. Hehehe...

Whe we landed at Suvarnabhumi International Airport, we had a quick chat. He said he's married with 3 kids and he's working as Marine Engineer at Nairobi, Kenya. He's on transit in Bangkok. When he went back to the Philippines for vacation, he was so deprived of sex because his wife is in Saudi Arabia working as nurse. When we got off the plane, we rushed towards the nearest toilet and waited for the right opportunity to go inside the cubicle together. When we had the chance, he immediately kissed me on the lips then down to my neck and sucked my nipples. We could both explode already anytime. I told him to hurry because I still needed to be at the immigration and claim my luggage. He requested for me to suck him off. First, I licked his neck down to his hairy chest and abdomen. His smell was really musky and manly. I am not sure if you're familiar with the smell of por homme perfume combined with cigarette. That's the exact "turn-on" smell. I sucked his cock and balls with real gusto. After few minutes, he exploded inside my mouth. True enough, his cum was really alot and tasted a bit sweeter. He helped me shake my cock until I came also. After that, we went out from the cubicle and washed our hands. I signalled him that I go first while he waits for his flight to Nairobi. He just gave me a nod and a shy smile.

What happened that night was really like a scene in a gay pxxn and rarely happens in real life. Now, I'm convinced that sex can happen anywhere, anytime at the most unexpected places if the urge arises. We are truly powerless with the call of flesh! :-)

Guest Randy Walker

Very. very HOT scene. I jerked off my rigid rod while reading of this venture. I have jerked off in flight numerous times. BTW ... Have rarely scored in cruising air terminal rest rooms while traveling and very horny for D2D action.

• Guest locked this topic