Male HQ

How To Keep Rock Hard When Being Fucked?

LucasMediantor

I dont mean top or btm role.

I mean position as in eg. doggie position.

Ah yeah. Goggie position is the one I can not keep hard. Dun know why. Maybe cos of anxiety, especially when having sex with some strangers. Some of them used to get so high during fxxking session and threw the condom away. You know what happened? I did beat into their faces and then kicked them out of room. LOL

Ya maybe. For example last time I went to sauna with my bf and got fxxked in the room. I still remember the aircons there were operating very weakly and the temperature was so hot. But when I sweat alot and saw my body and my bf's body reflecting the light (tanning) and smelled his breath and his sweat, I was so horny. Ya maybe I like hot sex ( I mean in hot room LOL)..

I think it depends on how easy u perspire. Some pple wld sweat a lot during sex even in an air-con rm, and some pple might not. Totally agreed it is very hot and can get very excited and horny when u see ur partner drenched in sweat. Imagine hugging his sweaty bod and lick off his sweat.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

same thought about how to keep it rock hard when being fxxk, i think most top who totally get turn on when they see their btm are rock hard. i love to learn how to be rock hard as well, because turning the top on who probably bring out the horniness in them! and better sex! LOL

not trying to be cocky or offensive

but how do you NOT have a rock hard hard-on when you're getting fxxked

there is so much sexual energy n horniness and the shiok feeling of constantly getting rammed its pleasurable till the extend that a hard-on is impossible to do without

the only reason i can think of why there isn't a hard-on is becos both parties are not turned on by each other and just wanna get it done n over with.

or its hurting like hell in which case you should either not be a bottom or try another position.

Edited by youngstud

there is so much sexual energy n horniness and the shiok feeling of constantly getting rammed its pleasurable till the extend that a hard-on is impossible to do without

the only reason i can think of why there isn't a hard-on is becos both parties are not turned on by each other and just wanna get it done n over with.

or its hurting like hell in which case you should either not be a bottom or try another position.

Well, sometimes is that the btm maybe not ready or the top is overwhelm by his own horniness that he shaft his dick in and pump.. lol.. that may ended in pain rather than pleasure.. :)

Maybe u r rite, i also think it is somehow impossible not to have a rock hard rod when u r getting fxxked?! Like wht u said, there is so much sexual energy n horniness & the shiok feeling, confirm i will have rock hard! Sometimes even reading this post can make me semi-hard! Cannot imagine if i make out with a guy, my rod is soft!

Anyway, i wld say it is very hot to see the btm rock hard while fxxking him! Sometimes when i watch those gay pxxn and those btm was rock hard while being fxxked, it really get me so high!

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

• 1 month later...

i never get hard when fxxked. I am 100% btm as i have no interest to top although i can. It is like i know i am gay and girls is not for me, i know i am btm as well. But when fxxked, physically it just does not do much to me. I just keep feeling i need to pee or need to shit. Even a very hot guy, cute and handsome and young fxxking me, i would still be soft.

What i get turn on is the "scene". To have a dominant top using me for his pleasure, fxxking me like a girl. If he is dominant, verbal and firm and in control, i get turn on more. But not too violet or rough. Romantic dominance. Best if he is not concern with me being soft and he can still enjoy himself that will be less pressure for me.

my geek gay blog at www.formanz.com

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it really depends on individually, doesnt mean pure btm will get rock hard when get fxxked, and not pure btm wld not.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

I notice everyone's speaking from their own ahem very personal experience. But simply put, everyone's hardwired differently. I know pure btms who can't get hard 99% of the time1 and reported tops who ooze precum like it's on tap when fxxked. Much of it is in the brain probably, being your biggest sex organ, but I suspect some of it in the physio. Just like some people like teeth with their blowjobs (receiving) while most people are like 'yikes' about such.

Personally, I think "top" and "bottom" are as much labels as anything else, as "fem", "butch", "gay", "bisexual" etc. Just do what you like doing and if your partner doesn't have an issue with it (e.g. with you being soft), whose business is it anyway.

But if you can't get hard while being fxxked, and would like to be so, position is a culprit much of the time, as many have already indicated. Or ask your top to go a bit slower and gentler - it could be excess of sensation. The next suggestion is a bit of a limp biscuit, but are you hard when you start out getting fxxked? If not, try more foreplay or something. If all else fails, get someone to suck you while you're being fxxked.

1Yes, they were turned on. They still call me.

Edited by Mercutio

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

How to keep hard? Get really turned on! If you're not hard there's probably something going on in your head that causes you to be soft. Poppers might make you high and more receptive but they also tend to make some people soft as they relax the muscles. When topping, it is more of a turn on for me when the bottom is hard, but it is also up to me to make sure the bottom is really turned on by foreplay and by fxxking with still to try to stimulate the P-Spot. If your top is not doing it for you, find another. When I'm bottoming, I'm more often than not hard because I would only bottom for someone whom I find really hot. But the moment my mind wanders, I go soft whether I'm topping or bottoming.

All fear is the ego's fear of death - being wrong is a form of ego defeat and death

Whether you are right or wrong is irrelevent to your ego

The forcefully compulsive and deeply unconscious need to be right is a form of violence

So friends let us argue in peace

When I'm bottoming, I'm more often than not hard because I would only bottom for someone whom I find really hot. But the moment my mind wanders, I go soft whether I'm topping or bottoming.

You really ought to meet Chelseasian ... you two must have so much to talk about it....

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=24626

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

@Mercutio: Thanks for the referral to Chelseasian but after reading a few of his posts I shall politely decline the introduction. Except for the similarity of being distracted, a trait I believe most people can be subjected to if the partner is not pushing the right buttons, I don't think I have anything else in common with him. When topping he seems to be going after the "fxxking the brains out domination of btm approach" while I would like to think that mine is more like "fxxking the brains out while stimulating the btm's p-spot approach". Subtle but nevertheless crucial difference...

Going back to the main topic, I find it quite thrilling to have a smaller sized btm with a rock hard large dick - like a sexy convertible car with a large stick shift you can push hard around the bends and highly responsive to the driver's initiatives. So for a btm who has difficulty staying hard I would suggest either get very turned on before the main event or half a tab of V (the sort you get from a doctor rather than the street versions with unknown provenance and active ingredient concentrations).

All fear is the ego's fear of death - being wrong is a form of ego defeat and death

Whether you are right or wrong is irrelevent to your ego

The forcefully compulsive and deeply unconscious need to be right is a form of violence

So friends let us argue in peace

@Mercutio: Thanks for the referral to Chelseasian but after reading a few of his posts I shall politely decline the introduction. Except for the similarity of being distracted, a trait I believe most people can be subjected to if the partner is not pushing the right buttons, I don't think I have anything else in common with him. When topping he seems to be going after the "fxxking the brains out domination of btm approach" while I would like to think that mine is more like "fxxking the brains out while stimulating the btm's p-spot approach". Subtle but nevertheless crucial difference... Going back to the main topic, I find it quite thrilling to have a smaller sized btm with a rock hard large dick - like a sexy convertible car with a large stick shift you can push hard around the bends and highly responsive to the driver's initiatives. So for a btm who has difficulty staying hard I would suggest either get very turned on before the main event or half a tab of V (the sort you get from a doctor rather than the street versions with unknown provenance and active ingredient concentrations).

i like the sound of your approach hahaha :P

yeh getting the street version of V can be very dangerous, i seen the tv and a guy ended up dead a week later. so sad.

• 11 months later...