Male HQ

What You Love About Your Bf?

Guest True Love

Guest True Love

For those who have gone steady with your partner, can u share what you love about your men?

For a start, let me tell u about what I love about my men:

1. He is always there for no matter what. (me too)

2. Love to hug him and therefore his manly scent

3. Love to see his anxious look when crack a prank on him

4. Love to look at him when he working seriously

5. Love to kiss him on his cheek

6. Love his caring character

7. Love every part of him ......,

Guess, I just can't stop loving him ....

Guest Ironrod

Remember what u wrote now and tell us again 20 years later.

If it's the same - that's true love.

True love will stand the test of time as nothing in this world is more precious then time itself.

Only through thick and thin one can understand the true nature of his partner.

Remember what u wrote now and tell us again 20 years later. If it's the same - that's true love. True love will stand the test of time as nothing in this world is more precious then time itself. Only through thick and thin one can understand the true nature of his partner.

Similarly a true friendship, is not how many years together, not how many hoildays spent together, or how many pictures you have taken together.

True friendship is one that when two people stand together, withstanding the test of time, life's hard trials and tribulations, that at the end of everything, their friendship has bloomed deepener into a fuller more meaningful essense, and have taken/soared to greater heights, into a love, loyalty and understanding, which is beyond the test anything.

Thus love can come through different channels and forms

Edited by TheVisitors

haha, i just believe in the now. i can't promise i will love u forever, or even love u the same in the next 20 years, but i can say for sure that i love u now. and at least to me, that's the most important thing.

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

1. His insecurity.

2. His little acts of love, like pouring warm water for me when i cough.

3. His cuteness.

4. His boyish smile.

5. His patience and love for me.

6. His ability to love me with all my shortcomings.

7. His unwavering answer that we will be together forever even after more than 10 years.

8. The fact that he will always be there for me.

What i remember

1) When i was so sick, he took leave to take care of me

2) When I was having high fever and couldn't sleep, he sang for me and told me funny little stories

3) When once my leg was cut deeply by a broken glass and couldn't walk plus bleeding profusely, he applied tourniquet.

and carried me in his arms, while he was crying seeing me in pain, in the middle of the late night, while we waited for a cab for a long time.

4) When I was once insulted by someone, without telling me, he went and beat up the person without telling me, but of course i found out later.

5) When I wanted something he couldn't afford, he actually took up another job to raise money to buy what I wanted.

Well, these are some happy memories even thought we are no longer together.

Edited by TheVisitors

Sugar-surge alert.

I cut out 10 hearts and made my boyfriend a wallet-sized Valentine's Day card in 2008. On each card, I wrote the following:

1. Because you’re unromantic, but will do li’l things here and there to show you care

2. Because you’re not the best looking guy in the world before, but are now the only good looking guy in my eyes

3. Because you’re boring and dull, but light up my life like a disco ball

4. Because you share wisdom with me to make me a better, fuller person

5. Because you chide me when necessary

6. Because you’re willing to make sacrifices to please me

7. Because you still make me smile and still make me want you (and you know it)

8. Because you'll crack melon seeds for me every Chinese New Year

8. Because, wonderfully enough, I have found you and you have found me

9. And because we have found each other, I now know how it’s like to love and be loved, care and be cared for.

10. But most importantly, because your Dear Dear, being the best know-it-all, knows he loves you and says so himself

Guest True True love......

Remember what u wrote now and tell us again 20 years later.

If it's the same - that's true love.

True love will stand the test of time as nothing in this world is more precious then time itself.

Only through thick and thin one can understand the true nature of his partner.

Iron rod, hope You will be here in BW in 2020 as it would be our 20th anniversary ......

Till end of time we part ......

1. Love his unconditional love.

2. Love the way he looks at me

3. Love his gentleman ways of behavior

4. Love his wisdom

.............. Many more

Change the perspective of looking at things; bad can become good, sadness can become happiness, rainning can be fun. Start loving those that always there for you and don't take it for granted.

the fact that he tell me each time i am worried/sad/unhappy that he will be there for me and take care of me

the fact that he mades coffee and breakfast daily for me when i stay with him

the fact that he hugs me to sleep daily and thus enjoy his manly musky smell

the fact that he wont let other people be a danger to me

the fact that he likes to mess my hair even though i hate it

and his serious look and looks of concentration being cooking or at work.

man like him are sexy in my eyes. though age is catching up with him, he will be sexy n hot in my eyes

Guest Feeling Lucky

I love everything about him.

1. His gorgeous face. He's a good looking guy. Boyish look but not sissy with beautiful big eyes, just the way i like it.

2. His brain. wisdom, intelligence. He's very very good academically and very bright at work. Witty person.

3. His cuteness. The way he behaves and willingness to do silly childish things with me.

4. He has a loving heart he loves animals. Very cute.

5. Our amazing chemical. The fact that he is somebody in this world who can actually click with me, it's beautiful.

6. The mind blowing sex. Foreplay kissing is tantalizing.

7. When he concentrates when doing things be it work or playing games on iPhone. His big eyes are just too cute and beautiful too look at.

8. The fact that he's a perfectionist but able to endure my shortcomings.

9. The fact that he's adventurous. I look forward to exploring a lot of thrilling experiences with him.

10. The fact that he knows how to appreciate me and make me feels that my life is complete.

I do not know where would this lead us to, future is difficult to predict, life is sometimes cruel. But I dont ever want to lose him. I hope we can be happy forever.

Hey Visitor, just 1 question.ur ex sound like fantastic guy, why u guy broke off.think he sweet

We were very happy together for 4 years until he contracted a genetic skin disease - lipoma/decurm related to his DNA chromosome.

It is a condition where the body , at a certain age, doesn't know how to store fats . Instead of forming onion layers subcutaneously under the skin,

the fats stored as round lumpy structures, each deeply rooted to the nerve system. They appear as tiny as a pea to the size of a golf ball, and as many as 120 all over the body, but sparing the face.

As they release too much lactic acid into the body, the patient experiences high body temperature, nocturnal fever, lethargy, depression, constant erratic mood swings, low sex drive, and many psychological effects as the disease will slowly turn him into a very grotesque being.

The last year together, his mood changed and with the expensive medical bills piling up, it affected our relationship adversely.

Each fat lump are very expensive to remove, but there is no point to, as they keep multiplying and reappearing on where the previous lump was removed.

There is no cure for it as people affected with this disease is so rare, that there is hardly any R&D invested to find a cure.,

The next two years, I did searched everywhere, like a very desperate mad man, looking everywhere for a possible cure. I travelled to China, Taiwan, Thailand, and even India . I even went to every temple, churches , deities , praying to them to lead me to find a cure for him, even if it meant sacrificing 10 20 years of my life, scar my looks, or even lose one of my eye, finger a kidney or donate my liver, in hope to exchange a cure for him.

I told myself no matter what happened, even he will be very grotesque one day, i was willing to care of him for the rest of my life, for to me, inspite of the disease, he will always be so handsome in my eyes.

But sadly, with no hope for any cure, and the pressure building up, both financially and pyschologically, he finally told me to let him go, and vice versa, he reluctantly parted with me, hoping that he won't be a burden to me anymore, as he thinks I deserve to find someone better than him.

That's so sad to hear... Hope god will give him the cure and take care of him. Also to stop giving him more hardships.

But its really sweet to have a bf and seeing everyone posted on how much they cherish a person in a good or weird way. :)

Hopefully its ever lasting love~

Thxs visitor for sharing.ur love for each other is amazing and at least u tasted true love for each other.I truly hope ur ex is fine now.I know some with similar condition and she recover fr it naturally.hope ur ex is now too

There is no cure for this condition.

Before he decided to end up painfully and reluctantly, he forwarded this song and disappeared, hoping I will understand what he was going through his mind and his choice as well.

No I don't hate him, but gave him my blessings to whatever choice he chosed to redeem and pursue his own happiness.

i know i shdnt say this to the Visitors : but it s so melo-dramatic..your love is indeed very strong

I think u must have cried for months and the tears are enough to flood your house????

He is not in Spore now?

I love him as my lover when I am still with him. Even just sitting side by side doing nothing also can be very sweet.

I love him as my best friend when I am no longer with him, I know I am not going to see him anymore, but I always wishing him having a happiness life with his new boy friend.

I will be fine even I am single. :thumb:

Edited by kennethhost

Glasses guy

Guest so sweet of u

I love him as my lover when I am still with him. Even just sitting side by side doing nothing also can be very sweet.

I love him as my best friend when I am no longer with him, I know I am not going to see him anymore, but I always wishing him having a happiness life with his new boy friend.

I will be fine even I am single. :thumb:

So sweet of u and u will find someone, someday that last till end of time.

I can feel my eyes wetting reading these even though they are not Marky's stories.... :(

Where's my guy? :huh:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Don't like that leh :oops:

What?! You stalking me?! :wacko:

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest Oooogooo

There is no cure for this condition.

Before he decided to end up painfully and reluctantly, he forwarded this song and disappeared, hoping I will understand what he was going through his mind and his choice as well.

No I don't hate him, but gave him my blessings to whatever choice he chosed to redeem and pursue his own happiness.

Crap. You made me cry with that story + that song.

Really sorry things had to turn out like that for you.

We were very happy together for 4 years until he contracted a genetic skin disease - lipoma/decurm related to his DNA chromosome. It is a condition where the body , at a certain age, doesn't know how to store fats . Instead of forming onion layers subcutaneously under the skin, the fats stored as round lumpy structures, each deeply rooted to the nerve system. They appear as tiny as a pea to the size of a golf ball, and as many as 120 all over the body, but sparing the face. As they release too much lactic acid into the body, the patient experiences high body temperature, nocturnal fever, lethargy, depression, constant erratic mood swings, low sex drive, and many psychological effects as the disease will slowly turn him into a very grotesque being. The last year together, his mood changed and with the expensive medical bills piling up, it affected our relationship adversely. Each fat lump are very expensive to remove, but there is no point to, as they keep multiplying and reappearing on where the previous lump was removed. There is no cure for it as people affected with this disease is so rare, that there is hardly any R&D invested to find a cure., The next two years, I did searched everywhere, like a very desperate mad man, looking everywhere for a possible cure. I travelled to China, Taiwan, Thailand, and even India . I even went to every temple, churches , deities , praying to them to lead me to find a cure for him, even if it meant sacrificing 10 20 years of my life, scar my looks, or even lose one of my eye, finger a kidney or donate my liver, in hope to exchange a cure for him. I told myself no matter what happened, even he will be very grotesque one day, i was willing to care of him for the rest of my life, for to me, inspite of the disease, he will always be so handsome in my eyes. But sadly, with no hope for any cure, and the pressure building up, both financially and pyschologically, he finally told me to let him go, and vice versa, he reluctantly parted with me, hoping that he won't be a burden to me anymore, as he thinks I deserve to find someone better than him.

I swear I could've cried if nobody was in the room with me. I don't know what to say to comfort or anything, but thank you for sharing your beautiful story (:

Although we are not together anymore..

I love his funny concerns and thoughts about his dressing and his hair

I love the way he's always so blunt and honest

I love the way that he is always concerned about my feeling whenever I'm feeling down

I love the way he attempts to comfort me in his own way when I'm feeling troubled or upset

I love the way he do cute things like deliberately buying only an ice cream so we can share

I love how he would send me home and the times we sat on the bus together, holding hands

I love how he could say that I look really attractive and encourages me to wear clothes that I dare not

I love his smile and his laughter

I love him.

You can complain that roses have thorns, or you can also rejoice that thorns have roses

Guest Love You

Love to look at his back when walking infront of me

Love the feeling when he hugs me

Love his smile

Love his mature, gentle and fatherly look

Of course, love him for treating me well all these years.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest what you love about him

爱一个人需要理由吗?

We are talking about what do love about your BF and not asking for a reason....... sigh

One thing I like and love him due to his gentlemanly behaviour and don't force anyone to do anything. Always patient and no finger pointing.

Guest Lunarstone

Wow! You all made me so jealous... I understand, with time I'll find the right one for me... But I'm very happy for all of you that so much love has blossomed!

• 9 months later...

Such a long time heh...

I love him because of how...

1) He makes me feel special...

2) He knows some parts of me that I don't even understand myself...

3) He tolerates my unreasonable requests...

4) He kisses me like no one else does...

5) He stood by me against all odds...

and finally...

6) He loves me like no one else does ~ =)

Edited by Seedrick

:ph34r: If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered :ph34r:

Guest my ex sarong lover

remember that time when i failed my ippt . i was very depressed, kena go for 7 days residential training .

he spur me to train up by running together with me ...in his sarong .( besides his working pants, he has only his sarongs at home.)

pple were staring at us like wtf . but he dont care.

Though we are no longer together....

I loved him because :

1) he loved me for who i was. Even more than i love myself.

2) he showered me with care like no others.

3) still remember how he drove me around in his little mini car and we smoke and sing and rock the whole car.

4) going all the way to ikea to eat meat balls.

5) the way he hugged me and cried like a little boy when he was about to leave for internship on his ship.

6) the way he chides at me and make sarcastic remarks.

7) the way he bought me a ring over the counter at couple lab and despite the stares of the sales person, he said the ring was for us.

8) and many more that I will always keep in my mind.

I'm sorry for not treasuring you. I shouldn't have given up on us just like that.

I am sorry I chose to gave up.

If only I had known you really loved me for who i really was and You wouldn't change a single bit about me.

" 也许我们当时年纪真的太小, 从那懵懵懂懂 走进各自天空. 该怎么说 让彼此选择, 但思念还转动 "

" 不是时间能所衡量的。"

Love him becoz he

- is so caring and kind to me

- understands me and my constrints

- cares enuff to tell me when I make mistake

- is gentle to me when we play in uniform

- is smart enuff to warn me of bad people

- cooks for me

- brings to nice places n hotels

- guide me in my school work

- made me a heart out of so many paper cranes

- hugs me and comforts me whenever I need it

(and he seems to knw when)

Guest stbrianud

.... I don't understand...

I don't love anything about my bf... I love my bf for all he is....

Nothing more nothing less... Because its him I love...

His flaws are what makes him imperfect... It's his flaws that make him who is...

It's his good character and personality that makes him the person i like to be with... I would not trade anything, his flaws or good attributes, for anything better... Because it wont be him anymore...

Maybe it's cliche and my relationship is young

I love him because of

1) He have long and thick cock...

2) He have long and thick cock...

3) He have long and thick cock...

4) He have long and thick cock...

5) He have long and thick cock...

I Love His Long And Thick Cock!!

• Guest locked this topic