Male HQ

Mark - China Men Outcall Massage Service

Markaaa

Offer tuina massage $60.00 for 60 mins

Oil massage $70.00

Body to body oil massage $85.00

Call me at 98677297

is the massage by you?

may i noe where will you conduct the massage?

His massage skill is very good. A very mild and gentle guy with strong strokes.Don't get me wrong, he is definitely not sissy. In fact he is very athletic man. He keeps asking whether the pressure is enough. If you like it medium strength, do let him know. He is very obliging guy. This guy is different from other China guy. He is not selling extra services. The ates he quoted is strictly massage only. I think the body to body oil massage is good enough but if you need further request, you can negotiate with him.

@ Room fussy - He operates in a hotel in Geylang. The room is comfortable and massage is on a queen size bed. As for me, an attached bathroom is important.

@Butterfly - If you like very intimate massage then you can try B2B oil. It is like a tantra massage where he uses his body to rub against yours.

Well, I didn't try but his tuina is good for me.

Guest No Show
Try to book him yesterday, he late reply my sms, by the time i called , he has been booked. Seems he is a polite guy

Yes , he is very polite and has some decent massage skills. Definitely better than many PRC masseurs

I rented a place for massage service to meet in the city, in the Comfortable and conducive environment and fully meet type massage at realistic and reasonable rates

Ample Parking Space

Sensual Massage $85.00

My operating hour starts from 9am till late.

Call 85350438

Bookings are by appointment only.

Edited by Hanson

Guest Justin Ang

It seemed that there are more and more PRC masseur at this forum lately. There was one Ah Hua who demanded for $250 for a massage session. This Hanson guy is asking for $60.00 which is quite reasonable if he provides real massage. Can I know how long is the massage? Anyone has any field report on this guy? Please share. I am tempted to try his skill.

It seemed that there are more and more PRC masseur at this forum lately. There was one Ah Hua who demanded for $250 for a massage session. This Hanson guy is asking for $60.00 which is quite reasonable if he provides real massage. Can I know how long is the massage? Anyone has any field report on this guy? Please share. I am tempted to try his skill.

His charges is for 60 mins. Masseur is totally naked

Guest explicity

I bet his extras is minimum $100 but lure you with "cheap bait" massage prices to have him. clever! (that means, still the same as PRC anywhere). How come he can write so fluent english?

I bet his extras is minimum $100 but lure you with "cheap bait" massage prices to have him. clever! (that means, still the same as PRC anywhere). How come he can write so fluent english?

written by his mama san

Hi. Would like to know does he wear clothes during the massage?

he was fully naked when massaging me. he is a nice chap, good mssg skill if you're not looking for hanky panky. However, if u want more, you better quote and agree the extra price upfront to avoid misunderstanding.

his roommate is very cute but more for other services.

Guest Justin Ang

written by his mama san

He may be purely doing massage. If you request for extra service which is not what he is offering, then he may just quote very high then to refuse you. This way he gives you face. You not going to be so dumb to bite the bait right?

Dear Customers, my rates are standard. Please be assured that I am not using bait to lure people. What I offer is professional massage and customers will get value for their money. This way my customers will always be back to me. I am a student here trying to earn some keeps for survival. I appreciate all your patronage.

Guest coconut

Dear Customers, my rates are standard. Please be assured that I am not using bait to lure people. What I offer is professional massage and customers will get value for their money. This way my customers will always be back to me. I am a student here trying to earn some keeps for survival. I appreciate all your patronage.

where are you located? Thanks

Thank you for your compliments. Maybe you find me cute because I am much younger. I must say that my massage skill is not as good as Mark because he is my master. Do feel free to contact me at 85350438 if you need a massage. Our rates are standard charges.

Guest Sensuals

This Hanson says he's a student & yet can start service from 9am till late (posted today 1126am). Then where to find time for schooling hours? Really wish to come here to study? Fishy !?!

Just like facial service that most customers complain about is when u lie down & after cleansing start telling u that u need ampoule, extra mask, etc & pay more$$. Could this Hanson be doing the same? Letting u enjoy his massage then tell u high prices for extra. How are u to refuse when u are already high in that situation? So in the end, pay lor & back to square one same as all PRC. Silly. Now dont say u are not forewarn.

Dear Sensual,

I will take appointment according to my school schedule. Working while studying is indeed very intensive for me. I regret that you are skeptical about me and think it is fishy to earn my own pocket money. I will be here for 3 years and hope to service more repeated and regular customers. I am sorry to hear about facial service here that coax you to pay extra. My massage is to relax your body, soul and mind. I have no intention to arouse anybody nor in any instances pester customers for extra services. I hope I have clarified any doubts about my intention. My rates are stated very clearly and I also do not expect tippings. I only take what I deserved and what i work for. Once again, thank you for your patronage.

I have imparted my massage skills to Hanson who is a very diligent student. I hope those who has tried my massage services can give him a chance. I agree that there are some black sheep who are selling sex but we are skilled masseur who charge affordable rates. Originally, his operating hour is only from 12noon to 3pm because of school schedule. He has adjusted his timing to suit customers needs. Therefore he will only take bookings by appointment only.

Guest clarifying
..... his roommate is very cute but more for other services.
..... Maybe you find me cute because I am much younger. I must say that my massage skill is not as good as Mark because he is my master.....

Pardon me asking, so Mark's roommate is Hanson??

So, when massage takes place, both of u r present in the room??

Guest ilovemassages

His massage skill is very good. A very mild and gentle guy with strong strokes.Don't get me wrong, he is definitely not sissy. In fact he is very athletic man. He keeps asking whether the pressure is enough. If you like it medium strength, do let him know. He is very obliging guy. This guy is different from other China guy. He is not selling extra services. The ates he quoted is strictly massage only. I think the body to body oil massage is good enough but if you need further request, you can negotiate with him.

hi mark... i'm looking for sport massage, i.e. hard strength.... are you able to provide that?

Guest Impartial Local

Dear Sensual,

I will take appointment according to my school schedule. Working while studying is indeed very intensive for me. I regret that you are skeptical about me and think it is fishy to earn my own pocket money. I will be here for 3 years and hope to service more repeated and regular customers. I am sorry to hear about facial service here that coax you to pay extra. My massage is to relax your body, soul and mind. I have no intention to arouse anybody nor in any instances pester customers for extra services. I hope I have clarified any doubts about my intention. My rates are stated very clearly and I also do not expect tippings. I only take what I deserved and what i work for. Once again, thank you for your patronage.

Hi Hanson ,

Do not be intimated by alll these unfair/unfounded talks !

So long as you prove yourself genuine and abide by good practices,

sure you will manage to have genuine customers too

- I sure do understand it is a CRUEL world to survive but believe

GOOD wins over EVIL eventually.

All e best to you and welcome to the business.

Cheers/// Juz a local masseus here.

Being in this line for over 9 yrs now i will also say that as long there is demand there will be somebody to supply. The locals who does proper massage are not intimidated by the PRC and other country guys who come here for a short span to earn some extra cash . What it boils down to is what do you want from the therapist and you may get it or maybe not especially from fly by messuer.

Guest Shanghai juice
Hi Hanson , Do not be intimated by alll these unfair/unfounded talks ! So long as you prove yourself genuine and abide by good practices, sure you will manage to have genuine customers too - I sure do understand it is a CRUEL world to survive but believe GOOD wins over EVIL eventually. All e best to you and welcome to the business. Cheers/// Juz a local masseus here.
Well, both of them are located at geylang. Msg one of the guy, quoted me hj +$20, sex +$80, so add up, still the same price as other PRC...

See, there you have it, right in your face, as expected. Hanson is like that. So is Markaaa. Same room, same place of service & above all, same high charging rates. If you have deep pockets, go!

It's up to these boys to charge $150 for full service or $300 or $500 or $1000. N it's up to u if u wan to accept it or not. U r in no way being forced to b massaged or serviced by them in any wat if u don want to.

I know many plu guys who would not b massaged by females even if it's free of charge! they'd rather pay money for good massage n fun by good looking guys.

When u come home to ur parents place over the weekend, ur mom may cook u exquisite elaborate dishes which u can feast on for free.

When u go to hawker ctr, even a plain lousy bowl of noodles is chargeable, bcos they're operating a business. If don like their product or service, quit complaining n go elsewhere.

To the complainers, if r young n handsome, would u provide free fun n sex to a guy u don even know or remotely attracted to? After massaging him for a full hour? People wil say u r plain stupid if u were to do that.