Male HQ

Mark - China Men Outcall Massage Service

Markaaa

The whole topic of this thread has been leading further n further away from the main point with all these postings abt "don't like then no go" mindset.

What stirs these length of postings is because this china man under e guise of his papasan started off acting innocent. Saying "just do massage only", earn "pocket $" for schooling when in fact Hanson & Markaa were in fact no diff to those PRCs plying in Chinatown asking sky-high charges.

If they say outrightly in this BW thread that they provide massage & extras then ALL WILL BE FINE!!

All faults started from Hanson & Markaa, worst they are from PRC and you know these boys come to Singapore as money boy in Chinatown. This is openly reported on the newspaper and everyone knows on it. Whatever reasons these boys wrote, I find their comments are bullshit. If you are a student, then your objective is for study in Singapore. You might say that they need to earn pocket money, and my question is why they need to work as a masseur? There are other alternative part-time job, like working as a waiter or tutor etc..

The only answer as a masseur is easy money and at the same time they can enjoy sex as well.

I pity these boys however we are not doing charity to these boys.

All these comments on prc money bois r worthless. Everybody looks down on prc ktv hostesses in geylang n tg pagar. but thanks to their customers, the popular ones earn much more than the average sporean in commission, tips n material gifts.

I'm sure the bois mentioned in this thread r laughing helplessly at all the criticisms made here. N y shouldn they? They r here to make money from willing customers to splurge on them. They've not interested in ur lectures!

N u guys here r trying desperately to tell these boys that they r unscrupulous n scheming wolves, n need soul searching. U seriously think they care?

They're trying to earn their ticket to easy money n life, not a ticket to heaven.

Why these guys, hanson & Markaa have so many posting in the BW ? They are making the members confuse. What the Fxxk are they doing in BW !!

Seriously are they the money boy ??

Guest Agreed and thumbs up

All these comments on prc money bois r worthless. Everybody looks down on prc ktv hostesses in geylang n tg pagar. but thanks to their customers, the popular ones earn much more than the average sporean in commission, tips n material gifts.

I'm sure the bois mentioned in this thread r laughing helplessly at all the criticisms made here. N y shouldn they? They r here to make money from willing customers to splurge on them. They've not interested in ur lectures!

N u guys here r trying desperately to tell these boys that they r unscrupulous n scheming wolves, n need soul searching. U seriously think they care?

They're trying to earn their ticket to easy money n life, not a ticket to heaven.

If u need sxx from the boys, just paid and go.

If u need a good massage, find a good mature masseur amd enjoy.

If u still cant get over with prc boys or all other nationality boys for getting into the massage trade, go do it to yourself and keep writing about negativism and their lives still go on.......

我的个人博客最新照片以更新。和本人资料,请多指教 按摩服务宗旨: 以客人之上为服务标准 提供良好的舒适环境。。

http://www.gay81.com...Show.asp?ID=157

My personal blog to update the latest photo. And I material, please give your comments massage service tenet: guests for service standards provide good above the comfortable environment..

http://www.gay81.com...Show.asp?ID=157

Why there are so many PRC advertising themselves for massage? Are they serious and know massage or they are the money boy looking for sex transaction ?

Will these people ruin and snatch our local based home massage business?

money bois n home therapist r different. Money bois provide more sex n less massage. Home therapist provide more massage n less sex.

Money bois r generally young n cute n lean n exotic (cos from foreign countries)

home therapist r generally older n not cute, not fit, flat or puffy faced.

Their profile of customers r different. So each group need not worry abt snatching the other's business.

Guest Boy boy

Not true. Some money boys being gay will do more than jus massage but not short of asking for fat tips. Home based ones being older in age will mostly want play mates & usually don't need tipping to survive. That's my observation. Don't slam me ya.

Massage to local the function of the organization, according to observation, direct contact with the skin of the operation of friction technique, can remove decay of epithelial cells, improve skin breath, be helpful for your sweat glands and sebaceous glands secretion, improve skin luster and elasticity; Strong stimulation technique, can cause some cells protein decomposition, produce histamine and kind of histamine material, plus technique the mechanical energy into heat energy of the comprehensive function, and impel the blood capillary dilate, enhancing local skin muscle nutrition supply makes muscle atrophy to improve, the organization promoting damage repair; Technique the intermittent extrusion, can be added fast blood circulation and lymphatic loop). Due to the pathological changes of blood circulation and lymph circulation, improve the accelerated the edema and pathological product the absorption of swelling contracture eliminated; Force, plucked, such as plastic some techniques, such as sports joints kind of technique, can relieve spasms of soft tissue, adhesion, inserting, and dislocation.

Massage can adjust nervous system excited and inhibiting the relative balance. Ease is lighter and rhythms of tactics, stimulated repeatedly, have composed of nerve inhibit role. Haste is heavy, time is short of tactics, to have the function of nerve excitement.

According to the spinal cord segmental reflection, massage neck, can adjust the upper limbs and brain blood circulation, reduce the intracranial pressure, and have lower blood pressure effect; In l ~ 2 thoracic department, use of vibration and appeal of tactics, can cause cardiac reflection, performance for cardiac arrest; Vibration tapped 1 ~ 2 lumbar, can make small pelvic congestion; Knead ridge, can cause gastrointestinal peristalsis added fast; Press the lack of basin in acupuncture point sympathetic nerve star shaped nodules, can happen pupil to expand, diastolic blood vessels, with side body skin temperature increases; Massage next abdomen and ham inside, can cause bladder contract and urination, the treatment of urinary retention; Massage abdomen can promote gastrointestinal peristalsis and digestive gland secretion

推拿对局部组织的作用,据观察,直接接触肌肤操作的摩擦类手法,可以清除衰亡的上皮细胞,改善皮肤呼吸,有利于汗腺和皮脂腺的分泌,增强皮肤光泽和弹性;强刺激手法,可引起部分细胞蛋白质分解,产生组织胺和类组织胺物质,加上手法的机械能转化为热能的综合作用,促使毛细血管扩张,增强局部皮肤肌肉的营养供应,使肌萎缩得以改善,损害的组织促进修复;手法的断续挤压,可增快血液循环和淋巴循环)。由于病变部位血液循环和淋巴循环的改善,加速了水肿和病变产物的吸收,使肿胀挛缩消除;牵拉、弹拨、整复等一些手法,如运动关节类手法,可解除软组织的痉挛、粘连、嵌顿和错位。

推拿能调整神经系统兴奋和抑制的相对平衡。缓和较轻而又节律的手法,反复刺激,对神经有镇静抑制的作用。急速较重、时间较短的手法,对神经有兴奋的作用。

根据脊髓节段反射,推拿颈部,可以调节上肢及脑内血液循环,降低颅内压,并有降低血压的作用;在l~2胸椎部,用振动和叩击的手法,能引起心动反射,表现为心肌收缩;振动叩击1~2腰椎,可使小骨盆充血;捏脊,可引起胃肠蠕动增快;按压缺盆穴处的交感神经星状结节,可发生瞳孔扩大,血管舒张,同侧肢体皮肤温度增高;推拿下腹部及大腿内侧,可引起膀胱收缩而排尿,治疗尿潴留;推拿腹部可促进胃肠蠕动和消化腺分泌

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Guest Passerby路人

Markaa,小弟奉劝你正真推拿的手艺不是凭看本推拿课本就能上手,因为理论和实践还是有很大的分别。穴位、神经脉络都是一推一手印地分辨出来,力度的拿捏更是熟能才生巧。好比电脑翻译,大意也许还隐约有点轮廓,但双语之间的差异细节就无法成现。你若是半推拿半陪伴也无可厚非,但就无谓在此推广推拿知识。听明白吧?

Massage may boost immunity. Several studies have measured the stress hormone called cortisol in subjects' saliva before and after massage sessions, and found dramatic decreases. Cortisol, which is produced when you are stressed, kills cells important for immunity, so when massage reduces your stress levels and hence the cortisol in your body, it may help you avoid getting a cold or another illness while under stress.

Guest Ix Shen
<h3> It is important that people from different cultures come to understand each other and develop <span class="space"> <a class="right-answer">C</a> </span> trust. Only when people trust each other is cooperation possible.</h3>

Quite la..Go back to your Cun Tree. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest China Ducks

If they are really students, means that their family can afford their education here, without them coming here to do part time massage.

So are they are students , dedicated to part time massage for some pocket money or what ?

You can find your Markaa, Hanson etc here....

http://www.singapore...b.com/photo.asphttp://www.fantasybo...b.com/photo.asp

http://www.fantasybo...b.com/photo.asp

http://www.uni-massage.com/

Guest Dadaris

Oh.. i didnt know there are so many aka Hansons, Markaaa, Ah Hua, etc... Thanks for the website, China Ducks,. Are all of them charging same sky high prices of $150 & more for so called massage services?

Guest China Ducks

Oh.. i didnt know there are so many aka Hansons, Markaaa, Ah Hua, etc... Thanks for the website, China Ducks,. Are all of them charging same sky high prices of $150 & more for so called massage services?

No problem Dadaris.

You see, the ducks need a farmer, and the farmer is called a pimp. But in modern civilized time, we call them .....agents...

Out of curiousity, I called to enquire their service price.

$250 !

For each duck slaughtered, the farmer gets to keep $100 and the dead duck gets $150.

If the duck "escapes" and bypass the farmer, he charges $150 or lower if negotiation is agreed.

Between the ducks, they sell a client's number to each other for $50 !

Do you know why there are so many ducks here?

Apparently, I heard there is a guy here working in the Immigration Department, who process and approves their visa entry here.

For each visa approved, he gets a commision from the ducks.

Maybe the authorities should investigate if the rumour is real.

Don't ask me how I know and where I heard it from ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Markaaa,别误会,小弟我不是要砸你饭碗,只是小小提醒。所谓,走私船勿亮灯。说开了,你吃的这行饭若不算偏门,也称不上是正当交易。所以,就不宜太招摇。打打广告做点宣传是无可厚非,但尽可能别惹口舌、非议。职业不分贵贱,只要有供应就有需求,自由市场运作,也没有对错。反正你此趟也最多两三个月,赚了人民币个十多二十万就可回老家休息上一阵,顺利行事最为重要。

No problem Dadaris.

You see, the ducks need a farmer, and the farmer is called a pimp. But in modern civilized time, we call them .....agents...

Out of curiousity, I called to enquire their service price.

$250 !

For each duck slaughtered, the farmer gets to keep $100 and the dead duck gets $150.

If the duck "escapes" and bypass the farmer, he charges $150 or lower if negotiation is agreed.

Between the ducks, they sell a client's number to each other for $50 !

Do you know why there are so many ducks here?

Apparently, I heard there is a guy here working in the Immigration Department, who process and approves their visa entry here.

For each visa approved, he gets a commision from the ducks.

Maybe the authorities should investigate if the rumour is real.

Don't ask me how I know and where I heard it from ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

oh dear. U better report to ISD and newspaper forum them.

I hear the world is ending in end of 2012. Maybe world governments and scientists should investigate if the rumour is real.

Yawns.....

I think some people in the forum have to much time in their hands- they bring up issues not relevant to the fact that these boys are offering a service, as a consumer you have a choice to seek their services but talking about why these boys are here, are they students or whatever are not relevant.

Fo some, they like to argue for the sake or arguing, if these charges are too high then they will soon find out if there is a market for them. If you can't afford these prices then don't feel you are being forced to pay them- choose your option to seek others.

As a consumer, you can choose to buy something you can afford or go without, complaining about who they are, their hidden agendas, the high charges they are asking are all a waste of time - which some people have a lot of

Move on and let these boys do their work- there is after all a demand for their services