Male HQ

Mark - China Men Outcall Massage Service

Markaaa

Currently I am staying at a hotel at Lor 10 geylang. The hotel provides parking space. My proficiency in English is poor but can use the translation text to translate. For potential customers who understands Chinese, please communicate to me in Chinese. Much appreciated. 尽量说华语谢谢

Edited by Hanson

Hi Hanson , Do not be intimated by alll these unfair/unfounded talks ! So long as you prove yourself genuine and abide by good practices, sure you will manage to have genuine customers too - I sure do understand it is a CRUEL world to survive but believe GOOD wins over EVIL eventually. All e best to you and welcome to the business. Cheers/// Juz a local masseus here.
I must admit that I am indeed intimidated by people making negative comments even when they have not been my service before. Though my heart bleeds here and my tears roll to my cheeks because of the unkind words I tell myself I have to be strong. I provide massage but if request for other service extra, I am not obliged to do. I believe I have my rights to reject any proposals. I hope customers respect masseurs like us. We are also human making a living here. Please do not treat me as sex slave otherwise I will also not respect you. Lastly, thank you to Juz for the encouragement.

Just a simple guy, Hanson

Here's my field report.

Though I can sense that he is trying his best, there are still room for improvement on his massage skills. His pressure is sufficient but at times he may miss the acupoint. With a little more practice, I believe he can be as good as his shifu. This young lad is very polite and a little quiet by nature. However, his good looks does compensate for his PR skills.

In my opinion, it is still good value for money.

Keep up the good work, young man :)

Guest Massage

Dear Sensual,

I will take appointment according to my school schedule. Working while studying is indeed very intensive for me. I regret that you are skeptical about me and think it is fishy to earn my own pocket money. I will be here for 3 years and hope to service more repeated and regular customers. I am sorry to hear about facial service here that coax you to pay extra. My massage is to relax your body, soul and mind. I have no intention to arouse anybody nor in any instances pester customers for extra services. I hope I have clarified any doubts about my intention. My rates are stated very clearly and I also do not expect tippings. I only take what I deserved and what i work for. Once again, thank you for your patronage.

Ya, u really can twist..

If u really go for massage only, then u can directly reject ur client if they ask for sex. Or if u think tat higher price can work to make ur client stop asking for sex, then u quote $1000 lo... Y $80? $80 is still affordable wat...

I'm not here to break people rice bowl or wat, but if u provide, just say so.. Don act pure to lure ur customers!

Ya, u really can twist..

If u really go for massage only, then u can directly reject ur client if they ask for sex. Or if u think tat higher price can work to make ur client stop asking for sex, then u quote $1000 lo... Y $80? $80 is still affordable wat...

I'm not here to break people rice bowl or wat, but if u provide, just say so.. Don act pure to lure ur customers!

I suppose u r a fellow masseur, probably matured type, physically unattractive n operate home based.

Dude listen... U can trash these boys anyway u like... But u can't break their rice bowl. So wat if it's proven they r hypocrites, liars n not angels?

Customers go to them not for Sunday confession session with their priests. Customers who go to them want passable massage n extra service by young attractive men.

There r probably thousands of better therapists our there who r better in massage n fxxking skills. But how many r young n good looking?

Good looks wil always have a market. The way to break their rice bowl is not to bitch abt them here but throw acid to dusfigure their faces, which u can't do cos it's a crime.

So just shut up n accept that these boys r here to stay whether u like it or not. As long as they don rob or steal it's fine.

I suppose u r a fellow masseur, probably matured type, physically unattractive n operate home based.

Dude listen... U can trash these boys anyway u like... But u can't break their rice bowl. So wat if it's proven they r hypocrites, liars n not angels?

Customers go to them not for Sunday confession session with their priests. Customers who go to them want passable massage n extra service by young attractive men.

There r probably thousands of better therapists our there who r better in massage n fxxking skills. But how many r young n good looking?

Good looks wil always have a market. The way to break their rice bowl is not to bitch abt them here but throw acid to dusfigure their faces, which u can't do cos it's a crime.

So just shut up n accept that these boys r here to stay whether u like it or not. As long as they don rob or steal it's fine.

Gd say..

U must be one of the satisfied customer.

Let's all support PRC handsome, young and gd fxxking masseurs!!!

Gd say..

U must be one of the satisfied customer.

Let's all support PRC handsome, young and gd fxxking masseurs!!!

no I'm not their customer. I just feel its insane if these boys provide free fun n sex after a tiring massage. Wat can I say? Cheapskates r everywhere.

Pls look in the mirror n honestly say if u deserve a free happy ending or should the boys pay them instead to go away to save them the trauma n horrors of seeing their naked body.

N they take issue with these boys denying they provide sex. So laughable. There r prominent celebrities in entertainment n powerful ppl in the corporate world who slept their way to a promotion or dream position, but wil only give their sheer hard work n mayb luck the credit when asked wat attributed to their success... N conveniently deny n overlook the sex service they provided to their bosses to help them get there.

So wat? Facts of life. U gonna sue these people? Lol....

Guest love shanghai

So Hanson is good looking according to those who have tried his massage. Does he have a well-defined body? Any field report on this? does he cum too during extra service?

Obviously, all these written by his papa-san. Oh come on, to justify that he has bragging rights to charge sky high cos he's young is shallow. Most forum readers. like me, are saying that why be hypocrites & hide under the pretence of doing innocent massages for school pocket money. If Hanson & Markaa are here to provide like many of their chinatown PRCs, say DIRECT. Alot of us are trying to establish that these 2 here are merely the same, so no special treatment n dont say they are pure & holely. In Geylang, pure & holely. Ha ha.

I have imparted my massage skills to Hanson who is a very diligent student. I hope those who has tried my massage services can give him a chance. I agree that there are some black sheep who are selling sex but we are skilled masseur who charge affordable rates. Originally, his operating hour is only from 12noon to 3pm because of school schedule. He has adjusted his timing to suit customers needs. Therefore he will only take bookings by appointment only.

This reply is done by someone or his papasan.

Because I engaged his services before. The real person can't even read or converse in English. So you think he can write fluent English to reply you back?

His skill so so. Not enough or impressive to impart anyone

Ya, u really can twist..

If he is happy to provide extras at $80, what is the problem? He just say he is not obliged to agree but that does not mean he don't have a choice. It also depends whether he feels comfortable to be intimate with the customer.

I have been to him and I do enjoy my session.

So Hanson is good looking according to those who have tried his massage. Does he have a well-defined body? Any field report on this? does he cum too during extra service?

I must agree that Hanson is cute and every PLU's dream

The replies are written in so fluent English. And it can be written by them. I have red in papers that many PRC students studied very hard and scored distinctions in English at GCE O level exam. I did not get A1 for English, so my English is quite lousy compared to them.

Obviously, all these written by his papa-san. Oh come on, to justify that he has bragging rights to charge sky high cos he's young is shallow. Most forum readers. like me, are saying that why be hypocrites & hide under the pretence of doing innocent massages for school pocket money. If Hanson & Markaa are here to provide like many of their chinatown PRCs, say DIRECT. Alot of us are trying to establish that these 2 here are merely the same, so no special treatment n dont say they are pure & holely. In Geylang, pure & holely. Ha ha.

Obviously, we are young and you are shallow.....ROTFL

Obviously, we are young and you are shallow.....ROTFL

Lets call 90869175....speak to this Markaaa personally in English and you see for yourself if he can speak any English to you at all. If anyone here is shallow, you are fake.

Very obvious his papasan is replying for him.'

Simple. Papasan set up this profile for Markaaa, and reply on his behalf without him knowing what is going on.

He is actually quite a polite well mannered China guy who can't speak or understand any English because I met him before.

He is not as nasty as his papasan replying here.

There are two people operating same business, but seperately

Ok so now we know:

They provide extras.

They charge for extras.

However they deny in public that they provide extras.

The posts are made by their papasan pretending to b them but not them.

They speak bad English.

Their massage is not better than most therapists out there.

They operate in a shared geylang hotel room.

So wat? Their clients are not stupid. They want a good time, decent massage, decent happy ending with a young cute PRC in a reasonably private setting. That's all.

These clients are not looking for prospective sons-in-law for their daugthers so all these talk about dishonesty n intergrity n watever moral values these boys lack are redundant.

We know even from the first letter of the English alphabet in their thread the kind of services to be expected from them. Those who express shock that they do not turn out to b living incarnations of Buddha are delusional fools. Get real.

I totally agreed. i am one of the many foreigners who came to work here and survived. its been 30years. i started as one who sat outside the public toilets collecting money and clean toilets. now working in an office as a Singapore citizen. 英雄不问 出处.何必做得太绝?

Guest Well Done
I totally agreed. i am one of the many foreigners who came to work here and survived. its been 30years. i started as one who sat outside the public toilets collecting money and clean toilets. now working in an office as a Singapore citizen. 英雄不问 出处.何必做得太绝?

Well done. Kudos to you :)

Please leave the boys alone. Call them if you need their service or else just leave them alone. They are here just to earn a living. I don't see anything wrong with them.

Since they are students, I assume they are here on student pass and are suppose to study and not do illegal work. So why pretend to come here and say study when the primary purpose is to provide services and make extras out of Singaporeans ?

If they are students in China but on 3 mth social visit pass , then also just as bad since working without employment pass is also illegal and can be deported for vice trade as well.

wonder why they cannot juz apply for a masseur job at a proper spa ? at least dun have to hide and fear getting caught.

WHATEVER THEY DO IS THEIR OWN BUSINESS. THEY WILL ANSWER FOR THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY APPROVED THEIR OWN ACTIONS. FOR THOSE GUYS WHO GO ON HURTING OTHERS, JUST BE PREPARED THAT THERE WILL BE KARMA AND YOU WILL EVENTUALLY SCREW UP YOUR OWN LIFE. UNLESS YOU HAVE NOT SINNED, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO JUDGE OTHERS. GET A LIFE!

Since they are students, I assume they are here on student pass and are suppose to study and not do illegal work. So why pretend to come here and say study when the primary purpose is to provide services and make extras out of Singaporeans ?

If they are students in China but on 3 mth social visit pass , then also just as bad since working without employment pass is also illegal and can be deported for vice trade as well.

wonder why they cannot juz apply for a masseur job at a proper spa ? at least dun have to hide and fear getting caught.

their clients don care if they r students or pretending to b students. Irrelevant point.

Yes they r here to try to make extras from sporeans but u r not obligated to try them if u not keen.

Yes wat they do is illegal. So I suggest u stop

having sex with men n start screwing girls since u r so against doing illegal things.

N y so concerned if they work in spa or not or have to hide in fear? Wats in it for u? U gonna b the one to help them process their Visas?

their clients don care if they r students or pretending to b students. Irrelevant point.

Yes they r here to try to make extras from sporeans but u r not obligated to try them if u not keen.

Yes wat they do is illegal. So I suggest u stop

having sex with men n start screwing girls since u r so against doing illegal things.

N y so concerned if they work in spa or not or have to hide in fear? Wats in it for u? U gonna b the one to help them process their Visas?

My teacher is a blind, he taught me a lot of common sense, my teacher said: often massage can help blood circulation and metabolism, still can prevent cancer, to which I believe so, in China, I often find other good massage, massage, and I feel very enjoy, and mental state became very good, when I meet massage technique bad massage teacher, I also very disappointed, so I know of your mood, I will try my best to help you do massage, thank you for your support.

Simple solutions for those who are so violently objecting to their being here...call immigration and report the misuse of their visa to get them deported. You have their numbers, you have their photos. Its interesting that people who are so against something often does nothing practical about it.

Thank you for your compliments. Maybe you find me cute because I am much younger. I must say that my massage skill is not as good as Mark because he is my master. Do feel free to contact me at 85350438 if you need a massage. Our rates are standard charges.

Are the outcall rates the same as incall? Don't feel very comfortable having to go to Geylang hotels.

Hi,Im DEFU

I am new here and this is the first time I come to Singapore. I am providing professtional massage. If you need my service, please contact me at 8617 2534 . My english is not so good, it will be good if you can communicate in mandarin.

大家好!

我初到新加坡,还希望大家多多包涵和指教。

本人提供专业的按摩服务,如果你们需要我的服务,请联络我。联络号码8617 2534

Hi,Im DEFU I am new here and this is the first time I come to Singapore. I am providing professtional massage. If you need my service, please contact me at 8617 2534 . My english is not so good, it will be good if you can communicate in mandarin. 大家好! 我初到新加坡,还希望大家多多包涵和指教。 本人提供专业的按摩服务,如果你们需要我的服务,请联络我。联络号码8617 2534

提供你个人资料吧。

Why there are so many PRC advertising themselves for massage? Are they serious and know massage or they are the money boy looking for sex transaction ?

Will these people ruin and snatch our local based home massage business?

Don't do that please.

The police wil usually take a report more seriously if the informant/complainant reveals his identity, giving his real name n Hp no. If it's an anonymous 999 call about a 'trivial' matter such as China boi doing massage in Geylang, chances r there may not action taken.

Y? Bcos 999 call centre receives hundreds or thousands of false/nuisance calls everyday. How would they know it's real or not? They wil usually need at least ur name n contact no to filter out pranksters. So it's best to go police station n lodge the report face to face with the officer.

Best of luck.

Guest Massage

If he is happy to provide extras at $80, what is the problem? He just say he is not obliged to agree but that does not mean he don't have a choice. It also depends whether he feels comfortable to be intimate with the customer.

I have been to him and I do enjoy my session.

Plsss la.. B4 he see me, in the phone already quoted me tis price!! Means anyone he also can as long as u pay.. So u tell me, wats the difference to those in Chinatown? My fren tried his massage, really only so so and the main agenda still leading u to pay him for sex...

Guest Massage

Simple solutions for those who are so violently objecting to their being here...call immigration and report the misuse of their visa to get them deported. You have their numbers, you have their photos. Its interesting that people who are so against something often does nothing practical about it.

As I said, gv people way to walk.. Don over do it..It's too much!!

We r not here to break their rice bowl.. They can do anything to earn their pocket money.. Just don pretend to be innocent and act pure.. Just stated frankly, people will still go to their service if they like...

As I said, gv people way to walk.. Don over do it..It's too much!!

We r not here to break their rice bowl.. They can do anything to earn their pocket money.. Just don pretend to be innocent and act pure.. Just stated frankly, people will still go to their service if they like...

Yep! I agree with you fully. For those who dislike them don't have to use their service.

Yep! I agree with you fully. For those who dislike them don't have to use their service.

This is a better advice than your previous!

Please guys, to each their own.

If you don't like, just don't support. Don't have to say hurtful words or be mean.

Don't have to pick a quarrel everythime. Can't PLUs get along simply?

Guest coconut

My teacher is a blind, he taught me a lot of common sense, my teacher said: often massage can help blood circulation and metabolism, still can prevent cancer, to which I believe so, in China, I often find other good massage, massage, and I feel very enjoy, and mental state became very good, when I meet massage technique bad massage teacher, I also very disappointed, so I know of your mood, I will try my best to help you do massage, thank you for your support.

Hi, I will like to learn massage, do you teach?

I believe in "Live and let live", "Respect and be respected".

In the first place, no one forces anyone to use their service, or for that matter, their extra service. So it is up to you, if you don't like it , don't want it or don't need it, just leave them alone. It is purely between two willing consenting adults, one is willing to pay, the other is willing to provide the service, so what is all this fuss about. At the end of the session, both achieve satisfaction in different ways.

There is no point wasting time here guessing their "intent", using unfair words on them when it does not concern you.

总之, 原则是 (1)不损人利己,不伤天害理;(2)完全是你情我愿;象姜太公钓鱼,愿者上钩;(3) 拿人钱财,与人消灾(降火),你又何必狗咬耗子,多管闲事。

He is Hanson, the same guy. Now he just change his name and claim he is from Shanghai but not true.

He is Hanson, the same guy. Now he just change his name and claim he is from Shanghai but not true.

The whole topic of this thread has been leading further n further away from the main point with all these postings abt "don't like then no go" mindset.

What stirs these length of postings is because this china man under e guise of his papasan started off acting innocent. Saying "just do massage only", earn "pocket $" for schooling when in fact Hanson & Markaa were in fact no diff to those PRCs plying in Chinatown asking sky-high charges.

If they say outrightly in this BW thread that they provide massage & extras then ALL WILL BE FINE!!