Male HQ

Office Prank

changthai

Have you had your colleagues play pranks on you before? Last week we had a farewell party at one of our colleague's house. I was late so the rest of my colleagues ( tipsy) decided to strip me butt naked. They held me down on the floor and stripped all my clothes including my underwear too..Not sure why but I got a massive erection so they rub my brother with toothpaste and took a video of me being stripped from iPhone..All of them are straight..

Was really embarrassed and even now they still make fun of it at work..

Strip u butt naked and rub ur brother with toothpaste? Sounds more like it will happened in ns than in office??? Dun think office will happen such thing, u mean ur office are all male colleague? Dun have female colleague?

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Guest Sexual Assault or Prank

Wow, what a dilemma. I guess it all depends how you feel about the circumstances and can you trust the other participants.

How long ago was this? If it is just resent, I think you need to jump on it? How well do you get along with your colleagues? How close in age are they? Who was the "ring-leader"? Does he have any "grudges" against you? How well do know them and they know you?

As long as you don't feel there was any exploitation then I guess you just let it go.

They sound like "assholes" They have really put you in a tough spot. If you say anything then they will isolate you; thereby, punishing you and blaming you. If you say nothing then they have this video so you feel emotionally "blackmailed" at the very least and potentially threatened when sometime in the future it will come out. They really have you "hostage".

They have really manipulated you into a very difficult situation where it's a lose-lose situation for you. If you leave things the way they are.

Were there any bosses there? Was this a "power" play? Do you feel like you were victimized or taken advantage of? Is this a big international company? Is this a good job with a bright future? Can you use pressure of any participating superiors "losing face" for poor judgement thereby protecting yourself?

I would be worried about the photo getting out or someone using it as a "weapon" to damage your career and destroy chances of promotion in the future.

Can you quietly go to the person who made the video and as for it to be deleted? Hopefully they haven't downloaded it yet. For sure that will be shown. Would you be upset if your grandmother, mum or others see it?

At the very least I would "demand" that the video be deleted or else you will file a police report for assault. They would be crazy to keep it because that is evidence against them.

Before making the demand, maybe you would need to speak to a lawyer as to how the police and the courts would view such a thing.

I suppose it's just a harmless prank. Nothing to b upset or go to police or lawyer about. That would b ridiculous.

The fact that it happened in a gathering in a colleague's house indicates the close n informal relationship the poster has with them. No one would go to a colleagues house with other colleagues for make-merry n drinking session at their houses if they are not close with one another.

Girls strippng other girls n guys stripping other guys in a private gathering for Eg. in their homes good humoredly is not uncommon. Maybe it's childish n silly but not something to b uptight about. The regular straight guy would b very embarrassed being stripped by a group of girls but by his own male hang out buddies, it's no big deal. The poster's colleagues in this case assumed he's straight like them too.

The video taking may b going a bit too far but don think they would wanna post it online. Loosen up. I'm sure u enjoyed the session tho slighlty embarrassing.

Why would normal straight guys want to touch another man's dick? Sounds strange to me...

it's a prank amongst mischevious straight guys. they use a toothpaste tube, not their hands to touch his dick.

• 10 months later...

Have you had your colleagues play pranks on you before? Last week we had a farewell party at one of our colleague's house. I was late so the rest of my colleagues ( tipsy) decided to strip me butt naked. They held me down on the floor and stripped all my clothes including my underwear too..Not sure why but I got a massive erection so they rub my brother with toothpaste and took a video of me being stripped from iPhone..All of them are straight..

Was really embarrassed and even now they still make fun of it at work..

You need to draw a line between personal friends and colleagues. The kind of horse-play which you mentioned is not acceptable unless you're enjoying it and/or you're working in a all-male massage parlour. But, I am pretty sure you'll be regretted one day. Who knows - you may be promoted to became their superior and how are you going to manage them?!

• Guest locked this topic