Male HQ

Uncle Hong's Fusion Massage @ Telok Blangah

Mature

Dear Mr Hong,

I have no intention to smear your business if u think so. I wrote my feedback here because i feel hurt by your reply as a sincere customer when i sms u requesting whether u r free to give massage, First time i sms u, u reply me telling me to call u rather then wasting time sms u. In my opinion I do not want to call because any masseur maybe engaged in a massage session, If i call u the phone may ring, and it may irritate your client which i dont wish to. Nevermind maybe i thought u a bit eccentric, acceptable...I understand. Second time i sms u when i was around your vicinity, hoping u maybe available, but u did reply until quite late, it's ok i understand, but you relpy me saying i'm trying to test your memory and patience. I think that's very hurting. I thinkj u should treat all new sms enquiries as genuein and sincere although at times there maybe some prankster. I go massage once or twice a week and have not come accross a reply like yours!

Hi gstringuy26, do allow me to share some of my thoughts on your altercation with this masseur.

First, let me state that I am on no one's side and am speaking as a customer constantly on the look out for great massages for my tired old body.

1. When Uncle Hong asked you to call, you could just have called since he already gave you permission to. You said that you didn't want to call because you didn't want to annoy any client who may be on the massage bed at the time. That's very kind and considerate of you. Although I have been to Uncle Hong only once, I noted that he put his mobile on silent mode when I was massaged by him and he didn't take any calls although I heard the phone's vibration a few times. Yes, I do agree with you that if I were a customer and my masseur answers sms and calls while working on my body, I would be somewhat annoyed. This had happened with some of my experiences with other masseurs and I have not gone back to them again.

2. While we are the customer and often we think that the customer is always right, we should also try to treat service providers as our equal. A masseur with a name such as Uncle Hong tells one that he is a mature guy. And I know mature guys like to be treated with some respect given their seniority in age and experience. I can say this because I am a mature guy myself and often find myself bemused thinking "what little upstarts all these young people are", when they "see us no up" and think we should get out of their way. WhenI often think "when we were doing NS, these youngsters weren't even eggs yet" ...haha. I don't know how old you are but I think a little kindness and understanding would go a long way and we needn't have to write all these negatives here at this forum. But thanks for sharing your feedback, nevertheless.

3. If I were you, anyone whose attitude or behaviour you find distasteful, just walk away from them. I have walked away from rude hawkers, shop keepers, sales people etc and never gave them one more cent thereafter. There's no need to raise one's angst and heart pressure - you'd only injure yourself and mental calm. Walk with your wallet, I say. There are all sorts of people in the world. Some are great, some not so great. Some have personalities that disagree with ours but that doesn't necessarily mean we are right and they wrong. There is no ideal world. And that's why this world is in such a mess. It's our personal duty to ourselves to see that we journey through this life with as few hassles as possible and lead happy lives.

All the best.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

Hi DragonRider,

You mentioned that you were on no one's side but your above post was clearly trying to protect Uncle Hong's image.

This is a forum where members or non members do share their takes on whether an experience is positive or negative. And i believe readers do have the rights to know the real Hong before they too fall and become the victims of the hurt and harassed.

I haven't been to Hong myself but I do want to share my side of the story too. My experience was somewhat similar to what gstringuy26 had. It all started with an sms from me to Hong asking for an appointment slot. Instead of getting a positive reply, i was also instructed to not waste his time on sms and just call him directly. He clearly could have called me, instead of instructed me NOT to waste his time on sms, right? It was rude and an attitude uncalled for. Or the least he could hv replied me was in a well mannered way to just say "please call me for fixing appointment, thanks".

I was also shocked and somewhat hurt in a way as I have never been told this way. Nevertheless, i did call him too and oh boy...that was one hell of a mistake. He started interrogating me on the phone by asking "how i got to know him, my stats, etc". I felt strange and uncomfortable and i told him likewise. He told me off when I refused giving him the answers to all his questions by saying that he wouldnt admit entry for strangers to his residence if he doesn't know their background. So that was the end of our supposed to be the start of business dealing. To make matter worse, he started sending sms to my number by telling me his available slots which I never asked for. I ignored his message and one day he called to scold me for having no manner. He said I could have replied his sms by saying i wasn't interested or available.

Now honestly, tell me which other masseurs that act like this in this world? He asked me not to waste his time by sending sms in the first place but he expected me to reply his subsequent sms which i never ever even asked for. Hong is really mentally instable and there wont be this many people complaining about him if he were a normal logical and reasonable person. And please, dont talk abt respect just because he's a senior. Respect is earned and is mutual. It doesnt just happen one-way...and manner is a basic thing that's instilled in each one of us since we were young.

Edited by jogger

Now honestly, tell me which other masseurs that act like this in this world? He asked me not to waste his time by sending sms in the first place but he expected me to reply his subsequent sms which i never ever even asked for.

I agree with Everything about the attitude of Mr hong

1. As a professional in service line, he should not ask personal question, and in a tone of interrogating even if the customer is unwilling to answer

2. Not replying appointment booking is not professional

3. Choosing client is not professional

Personally , even when i speak to him on the phone, he ask me questions and talk about his story , blah blah for 15 mins ! I hardly can understand his english .... -_-

He said the reason is to open a profile for each customer, so that when I call him next time, he will pick up the phone -_-

and fancy asking me where I stay.. duh

Then I wanted to book a appointment , and I have set the time through sms.

He acknowledge the booking for me..

Then minutes later, he called me to ask why I didnt replied his last sms, to confirm his acknowledgment.

duh ????? seriously? 1st time my masseur tell me that...

Then I was so busy , I told him let me call him back in 5 mins. When I called back to confirm confirm , he said he was given the slot to someone else because I didnt confirm confirm triple confirm .. and he blame me that I Screw up his schedule and told me to go to another of his masseur friend .. He was seriously pissed ..

duh ????? Seriously ???

I have been using home based massage service for 8-9 years and as well in established spa..or even simple straight massage shops.

I have NEVER experience or been felt that way.

He really thinks he can choose his customer and dont answer customer sms or phone, choose his client.

But he never thought that he is a home based masseur .. we can report him for illegal operation to massage at home. Feel free

Lastly, he shouldn't be a masseur , be a army officer. then all the boys have to follow what you say.

But anyway I tested and I called him again, since he has 'open a profile' for me .. well no pick up.. ignored..

Edited by fbttop

Hmmmm...

I've been through the Uncle Hong experience. Personally I enjoyed the massage and this is my take.

The SMS and the calling back - Uncle Hong has been pranked before and also being asked if he provides 'special services', which he finds extremely insulting. This is his method of checking if the caller is genuinely looking for a massage. Although this method helps him in getting genuine clients, it also offends potential genuine clients. In addition, other masseurs that I patronize actually prefer SMS to calls. So, it's not surprising that clients feel flabbergasted when Uncle Hong prefers calls.

The profile - I believe he's trying to be professional. He believes that with this knowledge, he can offer the client healthy advice and the parts of the body that need more work on. His advice may seem naggy but it's with good intention. On the down side, some clients only want a simple massage because of a tiring day. And some do not wish to disclose more and everyone should respect that.

His communication style - he has a loud voice and bluntly speaks his mind. Good as I know what he thinks but bad because he loses some genuine clients. Not everyone wants to hear the truth and from what I can see here, there are some genuine clients who are upset because they may really just want a massage and nothing else.

Perhaps Uncle Hong could do this: As a professional, take whatever has been said here as customer feedback. Providing a professional massage isn't only about health advice and the massage but also the mental and emotional harmony associated with the whole experience, from the time of call/SMS to the time the clients leave the masseur.

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

Dear DragonRider and glowingember

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, your ' Windom-Sharings ' were sincere from selfless-thoughts of

truly matured cool guys.

Wish you both have graciousness each day and everyday always.

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE @ Telok Blangah ... Tel (65) 9068 9211.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HiALL !!!

Already half a month had graciously past the new year 2013, and I continued receiving repeated customers

and also newly referred customers thru this influential Forum.

Hence, I must say a big THANK YOU to each and every supporters.

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE @ Telok Blangah ... Tel : (65) 9068 9211.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi  all,

Come  Sunday 24th Feb 2013,  will be this C.N.Y's  Auspicious   ' CHAP  GO  MEI '

Note :  My Homebase Massage Svc is also  available.

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah  ...  Tel  (65)  9068 9211.

• 2 weeks later...

Hugovin, on 07 Mar 2013 - 11:55, said:

Overall 8-10. Not a fan of over stretch of my arms.

Dear Hugovin

1. Thank u for ur patronage and your overall inspiring rating.

2. Hence, your allegation for not being a fan of ' over stretch of your arms ' was apparently attended with

.. good intention thru "sports-related massage effort" , due to the root of existing tightened-up of upper arms

.. at tthe Deltoid Muscle joint located at the tip of the shoulder.

3. However, my sincere apology caused to your dislike.

4. Looking forward, this location will be skipped to meet your needs upon reminder, should you care to

.. patronise my massage service again. Once again, THANK YOU.

Regards

• 3 weeks later...

Hi !!!

Come this  GOOD  FRIDAY.  29th MARCH 2013.  I wish all Christians a Very Memorable Day of Observance

in Prayers and Almgivings.

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah  ...  Tel  ( 65 )  9068 9211.

Hi  !!!

Monday, 1st April 2013,  is  EASTER  MONDAY  and I wish all Christians a  Happy Easter.

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah  ... Tel  ( 65 )  9068 9211.

Hi  !!!

As the 1st Qtr of the year 2013 already whizz..zz off,  I  THANK  and  wish all my Repeats and 1st Time Customers

another wholesome gracious days ahead.

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah  ...  Tel :  ( 65 )  9068 9211.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi  All  !!!

1.   I too agreed with Chivas, our Homebase Masseur @ Woodlands,  that BW Forum is progressing increasingly

..    with new up-and-coming enterprising Homebase n Outcall Masseurs recently.

2.   Hence, in my unbias and unselfish opinion, such progress is sure ideal to serve the massage mkt place in

..    demand and variations.

3.   Also, such progress would surely raise the images of this BW Forum being handy and useful to its viewers'

..    community, locally and internationally alike.

4.   Kudos !!!  to everyone in this BW Forum's " Massage & Grooming Services"  page.

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah  ... Tel  (65)  9068 9211.

Hi   all  !!!

Pertaining to frequent enquiries about my Massage Charges initially posted by our helpful BW Forum's Moderator

in this Forum's HML page,  pls note the following updates ;

...  (zz)  1.5 hr ... $ 60  ( Obsolete )

...  (1)    1.0 hr ... $ 60

...  (2)    1.5 hr ... $ 70

...  (3)    2.0 hr ... $ 80

...  (4)    Additional :    BODY  SCRUB- 30 mins ... $ 20.

Note :   1st time-callers,  pls call directly to confirm appointment as SMS is very tedious.  Thx.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hi  all  !!!

1.   Come 2moro,  Wed. 1st May 2013,  is your  deserving  yearly's   LABOUR  DAY.

2.   But,  my massage service will be as usual.... Look for forward to hear from you... Thx.

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah  ..  Tel  (65)  9068 9211.

Hi  Supporters  !!!

This  Labour  Day  was more than a wishful Day to have a New and a Repeated Customer.  Thanks so much.

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah  ...  Tel  (65)  9068 9211.

Come,  Sunday 12th May 2013,  is  Mother's  Day  ...

Hence,  appreciations / tributes  from you Guys,  sure will be  utmost-touching to HER  ( MOTHERS ) ...

Hmmm,  but  I  have  no  chance  :)  :)  :)

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah ... Tel  (65)  9068 9211. 

Hi  All  !!!

1.  This month of  MAY 2013  is being filled with deserving  Labour Day  of rest,  Mother's Day  of joy and

..   soon a  ' VESAK DAY '  of  Faith with Enlightenment on  Friday, 24th May 2013...

2.   As usual, my Homebase Massage Svc is still available on this  VESAK DAY.

Regards

Edited by fusion

Come 2moro, Friday 24th May 2013 .. VESAK DAY, I wish all Buddhism-Faithfuls
a Blessed Day of Observance and Enlightenment in serenity..

On this day, my Massage Services will be AS USUAL.

Regards
UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE @ Telok Blangah .. Tel (65) 9068 9211.

Edited by fusion

Hi Referrals !!!

1. You Guys have been Truly Helpful to refer Customers for my Massage Services
. thru' your activities like Gyms, Pubs, Golf Clubs, Offices and Biz, just to name a few.

2. Due to referred names unknown to me, I herewith, owed a duty to post a THANK YOU

. to  ALL REFERRALS for Uplifting my Homebase Massage Svc.

3. Truly Appreciated and Inspired by your INVALUABLE EFFORT.

Regards

Edited by fusion

Hi  Missed Callers !!!

1.  On recent's Vesak Day, several calls were unfortunately MISSED-ATTENDED as I was not in a 

.    position to disrupt my massage processes in progress.

2.  However, my followed-up calls upon completion were NOT responded due to reasons unknown todate.

3.  As such, I need to convey my Sincere Apologies to all my Missed-Callers.   So  so  SORRY !!!

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah  ... Tel (65)  9068 9211. 

Hi,  all  Fathers  &  Father of Fathers  !!!

Come this Sunday, 16th June 2013,  I wish you guys a deserving Happy  FATHER's  DAY.

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah  ... Tel  (65)  9068 9211.

Hi,  all 1st-Time Callers  !!!

1.  My Charges are available on this Thread's Page 2 - May 2012   and   also on  Page 3 - April 2013.

2.  Reason  for  Not Repeating my Charges  is to  save spaces  for this Forum's pages.

.    Appreciate your understanding for a good cause.

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah  .. Tel (65)  9068 9211.

Hi,  All  !!!

1.   Must admit that due to scary unhealthy polluted air caused by our  neighbouring's  forest-fire,

.     I had good time resting indoor during the early part of the day without a single massage appt.

2.   Then came in the late afternoon, my phone started ringing for massage appointment due to

.     subsiding PSI air condition.

3.   THANK YOU,  again to my supportive customers and wish my Missed-callers hv patience with me.

Regards

I would say to give him a miss as he does not know how to massage at all.

Attn :  geodes

1.      May  YOU  BE  BLESSED  for giving my massage service a  Missed  as  biasly expressed by you 

.        in this Open-Forum  ....  Cool  !!! 

2.      Nevertheless, Life still goes on in my massage career path positively and notwithstanding for

.        whatever reasons you have allegedly deemed to be.

.        From :   Homebase UNCLE HONG  in respond herewith. 

I disagreed with Geodes,

Uncle Hong massage is good (4/5) but the only problem which I dislike, his attitude.  

Attn :  onlymen4me

(1)     May You Be Blessed in your Own Rites for posting Uncertified Assessment of my massage performance (4/5)

(2)     Strangely however, deliberately or not, your posting was outrightly a 'Torpedo-kind' of uncalled-for compliment

.        linked with your alleged bias dislike of my attitude, rightfully was an unthinkable / unjustifiable thoughts of yours,

.        thus free of liberty in this open-Forum.

(3)    Your 1st visit more than a year ago, you showered me with $10 tip and flowery verbal praises, and thereafter

.       even followed by your written testimonial post in this Forum in admiration of my works and so on.

(4)    Your 2nd visit, hardly a month later, you sorely failed to obtain a pleasureable ultimatum outside the scope of

.       body massage in essence.

(5)    So, todate, you still remain joyfully revengeful irrationally and without empathy as a Senior BW Member.

.       Note:  Every single registered Masseur, be it Homebase or Out-call in this Forum, undeniably do have his own

.                 principle / pride and more so for his recognition and survival while yourself  is merely a 'Rocking-chair'

.                 Member-poster without obligations whatsoever.  In short,  this is my most truthful response to your post.

Hi,  Massage Enthusiasts  !!!

(1)   Yup !!  interestingly to have read abt our Associate Masseur, Babybro of Escape Massage 

.      @ Commonwealth, who was responding to a commonly encountered FAQ by his customers.

(2)   I quote, ' why were they feeling that way and why were my hands that warm ... were any of

.      those elements derived from some spiritual forces ?'

(3)   Well said, :thumb:  by our Associate, Babybro on 2nd July 2013 that " Reiki " was not involved

.      in any way either.

(4)   Hence, in support of Babybro's answer,  I wd like to share among other massage effects,

.       that the warmth of a Masseur's hands naturally are consequential therapeutic effects of

.       continuous manipulations by the Masseur's full palms, all thumbs n fingers in variation of

.       strokes typically non-stop intact on each portion of the body proper.

(5)   Variation of strokes ideally would comprise of multiple effluerages, kneadings, wringings

.      and thumbs-fingers-palms frictions before finishing off with alternate full palms warm-down.

.      In this way, the warmth of the Masseur's hands would create a therapeutic effect on the

.      customer's tensed muscles which is the primary purpose in massage procedures.

(6)   In short, what transpired me to post my opinion is about 'Sharings' being beneficial to one

.      and all, be it Customers, Masseurs or Viewers.

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah  ...  Tel  (65)  9068 9211. 

Attn :  onlymen4me

(1)     May You Be Blessed in your Own Rites for posting Uncertified Assessment of my massage performance (4/5)

(2)     Strangely however, deliberately or not, your posting was outrightly a 'Torpedo-kind' of uncalled-for compliment

.        linked with your alleged bias dislike of my attitude, rightfully was an unthinkable / unjustifiable thoughts of yours,

.        thus free of liberty in this open-Forum.

(3)    Your 1st visit more than a year ago, you showered me with $10 tip and flowery verbal praises, and thereafter

.       even followed by your written testimonial post in this Forum in admiration of my works and so on.

(4)    Your 2nd visit, hardly a month later, you sorely failed to obtain a pleasureable ultimatum outside the scope of

.       body massage in essence.

(5)    So, todate, you still remain joyfully revengeful irrationally and without empathy as a Senior BW Member.

.       Note:  Every single registered Masseur, be it Homebase or Out-call in this Forum, undeniably do have his own

.                 principle / pride and more so for his recognition and survival while yourself  is merely a 'Rocking-chair'

.                 Member-poster without obligations whatsoever.  In short,  this is my most truthful response to your post.

Blah blah blah...... there you go again.

• 4 weeks later...

Wishing all  MUSLIMS a well deserved   SELAMAT  HARI  RAYA  PUASA  

on        Thur, 8th  AUG  2013.

Note :  On this day,  my Massage Service is As Usual.

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah  ..  Tel  (65)  9068 9211.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.  all  !!!

Please be informed that on all  Weekends  &  Public Holidays  my Massage Service is

As Usual  unless otherwise notified in this Forum.

Note :  Feel free to book in advance.   Thank you very much.

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah  ...  Tel  (65)  9068 9211.

Hi  Hi !!!

Beside Thanking  my Loyal Customers. I also must be just as grateful to all Recent Unknown

Referrals in the midst of our island-wide massive Festive activities by all walks of life.

Regards

Hi  all  !!!

1.   Come September 2013  will be my 3rd-Year running as a Full-time Homebase Masseur.

2.   My gratitude to a BW Member named " Mature " for exposing my massage services by

.     posting in this Forum on 27th August 2011 voluntarily.

3.   Truly grateful to all the past 'Postings / Reviews' be it bitter or sweet apparently were

.     contributory effort for my exposure indeed.

4.   Many THANKS to our Blowingwind Forum for their Kind and Free Exposure of my

.     massage services.

5.   Also, many THANKS to Google.com for their Kind and Free exposure of my massage

.     services by leading viewers to BW Forum's Homebase Listing.

6.   Last but not the least, my Heart-felt THANKS to all very supportive Customers and Referrals 

.     being my Bread-n-Butter indeed.

Regards :

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @   Telok Blangah  ... Tel  (65)  9068 9211.

• 1 month later...

*  May I  wish BW Mgt,  Customers  and  Viewers,  a very meaningful last Quarter of Year 2013..

*  Also, many THANKS  for all your continuous supports since I started Homebase Massage Svc.

*  Regards

.   UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah  ... Tel :  (65)  9068 9211.

In advance,  wishing all Muslims a deserving Happy HARI RAYA HAJI

on Tuesday 15th October 2013, a Good Day of Thanksgivings.

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah  ...  Tel :  (65)  9068 9211.

Hi  all new viewers  !!!

Following numerous enquiries about " What is Fusion Massage " ? ,  Feel free to view

.               my  Website :  www.singaporemassage.info ... and then scroll down

.            to  view  my coloured-icon named  as       " Fusion Massage ".

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah  ... Tel :  (65)  9068 9211. 

Hi  all  !!!

During this  DEEPAVALI  Festival  on  Sunday, 3rd November  &  Monday,4th November 2013, 

my Massage Service will be  As Usual.

Feel free to call for advance booking.  Thank you.

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah  ... Tel :  (65)  9068 9211.

HAPPY  DEEPAVALI  to  all Hinduism Followers on 2nd & 3rd Nov 2013..

Note :   On these days, my Massage Service is  As Usual.

Regards

UNCLE HONG's FUSION MASSAGE  @  Telok Blangah   ...  Tel :  (65)  9068 9211.

Edited by fusion

Dear Mr Hong,

I have no intention to smear your business if u think so. I wrote my feedback here because i feel hurt by your reply as a sincere customer when i sms u requesting whether u r free to give massage, First time i sms u, u reply me telling me to call u rather then wasting time sms u. In my opinion I do not want to call because any masseur maybe engaged in a massage session, If i call u the phone may ring, and it may irritate your client which i dont wish to. Nevermind maybe i thought u a bit eccentric, acceptable...I understand. Second time i sms u when i was around your vicinity, hoping u maybe available, but u did reply until quite late, it's ok i understand, but you relpy me saying i'm trying to test your memory and patience. I think that's very hurting. I thinkj u should treat all new sms enquiries as genuein and sincere although at times there maybe some prankster. I go massage once or twice a week and have not come accross a reply like yours!

I have the same experience as you when I wanted to give a try on his massage, I do not want to call any masseur as they might be engaged in the massage service and what other masseurs did is that they will call me if they need to clarify anything with me for the 1st massage session. I was so called insulted by him saying that I am rich and whatever I say is right, he is poor and need my money, I do not have such intention at all but he is putting words in my mouth.

I can say that this is the worst experience I ever had when I just want to book an appointment for a massage and being insulted for not calling him, I have also informed him that I prefer to SMS but he insisted to use Whatsapp then fine, I obliged to his preference then he say he has to stop to tap on keyboard and not productive. What is this?

What is worst? He post many long messages like scolding me and I still keep it, I can show you all if you want any proof.

• 3 weeks later...