Male HQ

How Open Are You Towards Casual Gay Sex?

Prince+ve

How open are you towards sex?  

179 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just a casual poll because I'm curious/kaypoh and love to know more of our BWer's mindset out there =D

No offence intended. *bows*

Edits: I'm into Bromance *blush* ~ ^_^~

Btw results are private, even the TS can't see exactly who vote for what.

Edited by Prince+ve

I'm not really a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am kinda guy, so I don't do random fxxks.

Much prefer to get to know a guy first. Whatever happens from there..well, it depends on the chemistry.

ain't gonna stay young and fit forever

there will come a time when i will be left on e shelf, unwanted and close to expiry

This is true too I guess.

Personally, I ain't no saint and will get throbbing hard when a hot guy approaches me but (like what jayy mentioned) my body refuses and even auto-flacids later if I don't get to know the person better lol

I r weird I knows lol

• 1 month later...

Sex to me is a tool to connect two lovers. Call me kolot, but that's the what I believe. I've been on both sides of the fence, and I've concluded that making love beats having casual sex any day. The feeling of intimacy with the One, really beats any hot shot quick meaningless fxxk, because at the end of the day, you don't end up empty and alone.

Sex to me is a tool to connect two lovers. Call me kolot, but that's the what I believe. I've been on both sides of the fence, and I've concluded that making love beats having casual sex any day. The feeling of intimacy with the One, really beats any hot shot quick meaningless fxxk, because at the end of the day, you don't end up empty and alone.

Totally have to agree with you on this...

Sometimes making love after a night at sauna makes you feel even lonelier and more empty inside :(

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Most guys want sex NOW. Even if busy at work. Hahaha. Our cocks decide these thingslaugh.png

Notice that nearly half the voters will do it with any guy they like and who also wants and needs to cum.

Life must be lived to the full, right? So unzip those pants and let's see what you gotwub.png !

When I worked in HK I had an office in Prince's Building near Mandarin Oriental Hotel. I had a key to the (very quiet) Executive

Washroom and often took local guys there after about 6 pm. Sometimes I was not the only guy using the cubicles for that purpose. I could hear rustling and whispering many times. Good, clean, Cantonese fun!tongue.png

I'm starting to jack off just thinking about those happy days!

Edited by Blender88