Male HQ

From Bw Archives 19 : 01 Aug - 14 Aug 98

HendryTan

08/14/98 09:47:10

Name: Zen_Guy(@Anti-Lau)

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Ey, Rhys ah, sorri hor, dun have a thing 4 Andy Lau n his toilet bowl song, I'll gladly pass the opport'y 2 other 'contenders'. He very hardworking, but really cannot and shouldn't sing...(thousand apologies to fans out there hor, personal opinion only)

08/14/98 06:57:47

Name: Rhys My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Sporean

Comments:

Sorry, forgot to mention that actionkid and Danyon, wherever u r have the privilege to choose first also hor. Byeeeeeeeee

08/14/98 06:51:31

Name: Rhys My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Anybody out there interested in photos,etc of Andy Lau, e-mail me. I have lots of stuff abt him and plan to give them away for free. So help me ? Zg, extending this offer to u first.

08/14/98 03:18:07

Name: zen_guy

Comments:

Hi guys, it's me again, dropping by once in a while... Hey, Jonathan, hope you've received my msg... anyway just want to tell you it is a great stride you've made. Be yourself live life to the fullest, there's always friends here to help when you need it. p>

08/14/98 00:59:18

Name: actionkid

Comments:

okay okay.. I be good boi now. And please dun give Chrys any more ideas.. I think he's prolly already smacking his lips at the prospect to spanking my bubble butt..;P

Firstly, a warm and big friendly WELCUM to you, Jonathan! Heheh.. I think Edmund and jeff has already extended their welcum and you can rest assured that the rest of us, posters and readers alike, would like to share your significant moment and just let ou know that it is not what you are that matters.. it is WHO you are, and I think it was a bold move you did and you definitely earn our respect for that.. :) With every new chapter, there lies a hidden knowledge.. some good, some bad. Strengthen yourself nd know what you are up against and remember to always keep your wits about you and smile. Things may look bad at times, but they're never hopeless. Just thot I'd share that with you.. It's helped me in my life.. maybe it'll help you tide through the tran ition. Incidentally... tokking about making friends, we might even know one another.. :) Yep.. we're the same age, and we're from the same place. I'm sure you know me by face. ;P But I'll just leave it at that.. Aaaanyway, I'm here if you need a friend...

That V place has become quite notorious.. Singapore has always been 'gay-infested' ;P. I guess we're just getting bolder nowadays.. Anyway, as my theory of the 'skeleton in the closet' goes... as long as we remain IN the closet, noone will bother, but onc we get too much 'sexposure' , the authorities will come out and clamp down on us. Hence, it is a cyclic thing. We ARE in this lifestyle. It is in our interest to always have our eyes open and be aware of our surroundings.

And now.. Edmund... hmm.. I see your dark side. So, wat other kinky shenanigans have you got in store for me, eh? I'm sorry to hear about your sniffles.. I'd make ya hot soup and sayang sayang you if I could.. but, well.. you got that bolster-wielding lu verboi.. I dun think I wanna cross his path.. hehehe.. though MY dark side is tempted to give it a shot..;P nyiak nyiak nyiak!!

To those in love and hoping to fall in love... treasure the moments and always remember that there will always be hope and it is up to our own hearts to make it happen. Keep that loving feeling boizzzzz!!

VOOM VAVAVOOOM!!! I'm outa here!

08/13/98 17:19:53

Name: jeff

Comments:

welcum johnathon..... we understand what you have gone through and we welcum you here... right guys?? i had just gone through the stage of accepting the fact that i can LOVE a man..... not just lust for one.... i just got myself a man to declare as my bf. ... heh heh.... but then, that's cos i've realised the fact that i love him.... be it it could be a one way thing.... i don't care.... but i am still very much open to make new friends.... so, you can mail me..... ;p actionkid..... this friday, i can't make it.... sorriee... you guys enjoy yourselves.... and edmund.... thanks for kan de qi wo.... and get well quickly.... else, sex is not that fantastic.... especially the kissing part... hee.... ;p enjoy yourselves, guys.... now back to your normal program.....

08/13/98 15:48:06

Name: boyjon My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: huggies

Your Fav Body Type: not fat :) Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

I have bn following this forum for quite sometime and now I'm so tempted to share my experences on National Day. That night I went to a discotheque (somewhere in Orchard - V....) as my friend told me that it was popular spot for PLUs. It was my first ti e there and Oh no! what a scene!!! PLUs were queuing there and it took us quite sometime b4 our turn to go in. Wow that place was so crowded that we had to really squeeze into the bar counter to order a drink. We managed to get a spot and watching ppl. The ppl were outrageous as they would hug and caress each other in the dance floor and just in front of us was a G couple hugging allll the way till we went back!!! Oh my God...... I would never expect such a scene in my life b4-esp in S'pore. I was a bi uncomfortable at first coz the PLUs were bold and Beh Pai Seh - holding hands, hugging and kissing, caressing...whatsoever you can think of. I was thinking to myself I would never do such thing in public. After some drinks I was feeling a bit tipsy and y friend and we became bolder we began touch each other..... from holding hands to hugging to kissing and caressing.......and among the crowd (though many couples were doing too!!!) Well it getting too long and to be continued.....

08/13/98 09:36:32

Name: Edmund My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

Hello people !!1 Edmund here .. heh, heh, missed you guys.. Didn't get to work today ... I was so totally SICK in bed ... terrible... El Nina has brought "El sniffles" into my office !! Finally it was my turn to get it !! WOW !!! I go away from the Board or a few days and Actionkid has already insulted the regulars tsk tsk so naughty one !!! I think this little boy needs some spanking to get him right... So let's all imagine, actionkid in his skimpy bright yellow running shorts over chrys' or ahboi's knee getting spanked on his deliciously hard butt!! (Hmmmmmmm looks like my DARK side is coming out ... heh, heh, heh..) ANYWAY... this message was supposed to be a welcome message to Jonathan... see what you made me do actionkid ?? Jonathan.. I congratulate you !! Every gay guy goes through that awful period of denial and shame.. you bear testimony to the stupidity of the straight community who presume to dictate that we gays "choose" to be gay.. Your pain is reflected in all our lives... NO ONE in his right mind would CHOOSE the isolation, pain and suffering that the gay life offers. What with the homophobic community which surrounds us.. But I am happy that you have chosen the BW Board to seek help from. You have come to the right place. I have surfed a lot of places where there are bulletin boards like this, but this is the only one that I have found so far which is so nurturing and warm. People like Actionkid, Chys, Ahboi, Jeff, and of course BW himself (and TADAAAA "Edmund" ahem...)are really nice and sin ere people. We will help you... take heart and just be "you". I cannot gurantee that life will be a bed of roses for a new gay guy, there wll be serious heart aches, please see the archives on this board for all our past postings which really are a roller coaster of emotions.. but there IS hope.. just hang in there !!! But do please promise us.. keep posting messages and we will always welcome you !! (Sheesh I sound like a bloody commercial Ha, ha, ha!!!) Okay ... I've got to go and pick up my boyboy from he Uni. (I'm never too sick for that !!) Lots of love to all you guys, especially to you Johnathan !!! Actionkid don't be notti ah !!

08/13/98 08:40:40

Name: Jonathan Lim

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

To all the people who want to contact me. My IRC no is 17164232. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Jonathan

08/13/98 08:36:58

Name: Jonathan Lim My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Touching

Your Fav Body Type: Toned or Muscular Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

My name is Jonathan and I am 25 years of age. I have graduated in NUS (Engineering) in 1997. I loves to play all sort of outdoor sports such as tennis, water polo, rock-climbing, trekking, swimming, badminton, squash, you name it all. As a result, I have natural althetic frame. 1.75m 72kg and muscualr. Broad shoulder as I am a formerly swimmer with Chinese Swimming Club. I just to tell the world that I have finally accepted myself as being gay. It is not an easy decision for me as it is only up to yesterday that I have finally accepted this reality. Sometimes, I really do not understand why life is so unfair to me. I am 1 0% manly on the outside but why must I have a liking for man. I have began to lose the spirit to fight again as I am just too tired. I really hope to find some people to advise me on the difficulties that I am to face in the years to come by.I was in NUS for 4 years but I was not aware about the gay activities in the campus. I hope to find some graduates or undergraduates from either N S/NTU to share their experience with me. Warmest regards Jonathan

08/13/98 05:17:22

Name: Jacques

Comments:

Bonjour Frenchie,.. Je parlez a petit peut de francais..mais..je voudrais fait votre bien connaisance si vous voulez... Vous arrive a Singapour a Vendredi, 2.20 a apres midi...vous voulez prendre un cafe??et peut etre diner apres?.. Si vous voulez, donne moi un e-mail dans l'address de mon ami. Dit moi le place et l'heure vous voulez fait le rendezvous... a tout a l'heure! Jacques... ps..pardon moi si i'l y a deaucoup de erreur dans le grammaire et conjugation . merci

08/13/98 00:32:08

Comments:

heheh.. cooler.. so, you were also buggered by them guys, huh? And before u even stepped into the place itself!..;P To be fair to those guys, not all of them are like that. That place simply reeks of such action and it is only natural that the guys respon that way. Go there with your eyes open and just have a good time lor. You can always turn your back if you're not interested.. Hmm.. but then again, maybe not..;P hehehe...

08/12/98 18:43:56

Name: cooler My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hi! Like to share some thoughts... I think the guys hanging out in Spartacus must be really sex-hungry and pervert, from what I read of actionkid's account. I tried sending some email to several people hanging out at Spartacus and whoa! They are an extremely agressive lot: wanting me to go by their rules if we were to meet and no questions asked! What a put-off!!

08/12/98 16:08:17

Comments:

Eh.. Frenchie.. you mean to say that you'll be here in Singapore THIS friday? ie.. Friday the 14th? Hmm.. well.. this is kinda rushed.. so.. anyone free to show our fellow BW'er around? Eh, ahboi, chrsy, jeff, nat, whoever's interested.. can you guys make it for dinner on Friday? Umm.. pls drop me an email, Frenchie and we'll see how things go.. No promises, k?

and Chrys.. aiyah.. dat was quite a pathetic cliff hanger! I've ALREADY lent you that Sandman tradepaperback! It is with you, babes! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAH!! Liar liar pants on fire.. face it.. u know it, I know it.. you only want that ONE 'S' thing from me .;P

Golfie.. I hope you've settled that Joey issue.. wah... next time... just copy and paste lah. U only click click the mouse button and everything will be transferred.

Sigh... I was working out just now and after the whole thing, I went over to the saun and jacuzzi.. and there was the cutest Japanese dude there with me. It was pretty late and hence, we weren't shy to just be nekked. And sigh... he was simply lovely and made me drool by just looking at his cute cock and ultra cute face. And he knew I was enjoying every moment of being with him nekked in the same room.. He smiled at me, and looked at my dick, and his dick shyly several times... but went no further.. Sigh.. well.. being the discreet guy, I didn't make any advances.. all I did was to appreci te the scenery.. But, gawd! Lots of ideas were going in my head!! To seize or not to seize... Wah.. I guess it was just one of those lost opportunity.. live and let live..

08/12/98 15:49:16

Name: Jack

Comments:

12 Auguest 98 (wed) @ Queenstown Stadium. I walk in and I saw a cool guy wearing white short and shirt. He did some stretching first and chinup. He wore gloves. Then he to jog a few laps and he goe into the toilet I thought after my chin-up I could go in. BUt ..ah...he came out just b4 I get in. But clever him goes to bench to sit down. While I bathed he came in. He played his nipples and stroked himself. I showed my cock but he was not a vancing to me. @disappoint@. When I finished the bath I came out and purposely walked near because I wanted to touch him and someone came in. Then he did some push up besides with gloves on. I wanted to touch him but dared not to. So I went to the bath room again while stroking I turned back he was not there anymore. So I rushed out , he was in the track field. Then he went out the stadium and turn left he ran off. If u are this guy, pls contact me ok. Just tell me what I wear I responsed to the right ans. PLs , I need you.

08/12/98 09:41:19

Name: Frenchie

Comments:

Hi, I finally got my ticketes to Singapore. I will be arriving on Friday at 2.20pm and leaving on Monday at 3.25 pm. My friend is working on Friday and I told her I've some friends to meet for dinner on friday evening. So I will be available to have dinne /drinks with anyone intesrted to show me around and have soem refreeshing discussions on Friday afternoon + evening. Then we will be leaving on Saturday morniong and coming back on Sunday evening (my friend mentioned an island close to Singapore???). I'm o exhausted (physically and mentally) by my job that I really need this long week-end to relax. Hope to see some of you guys. Kepp on the good stories - bye

08/12/98 09:30:28

Name: Chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: *innocent look*

Your Fav Body Type: *innocent look* Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

AK ... what are you talking about? *innocent look* ... I was referring to the Sandman trade paperback which you MUST lend me now ... cos of what you did to me and Ahboi and Krap and Golfie ... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

08/12/98 06:36:15

Comments:

aiyoyo.. Chrys.. how can you proposition me with the 'S' word in public! Chey! Now I must dig a hole awready to hide me face!

08/12/98 02:50:24

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Chey!

Your Fav Body Type: CHEY!!! Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

Ahboi ... at least you got people email you ... me? ... after AK's revelation ... zilch!...nada! ... my mailbox is an empty space ... hmmmmmm ... sounds a lot like my ....... er ... never mind ....... hehehe ... aiya ... ahboi! ... you sure you wanna watc ? ... AK ... how? ... you still owe me ... when you gonna give? ... give what? ... you know what ... it starts with the letter 'S' ... BWAHAHAHAHAHA ... 'An Unexamined Life Is Not Worth Living'

08/12/98 02:09:26

Comments:

Okay okay... I apologize profuuuusely for raising that age issue. You know I never meant it that way, right, boizz? And I was serious when I said that guys above 30 appeal to me a great deal.. and esp if they know how to take care of themselvess, their bo s, their looks, etc.. ;) Chrys and ahboi scored perfect scores for that.. ;)

Aaaanyway, just thought I'd share more of my sexperience at Spartacus... Unlike the JB joint, Spartacus was quite blatant in its exterior... there was this tittillating mural o nekked Greek men on the wall, and above it, there was this bright purple neon light with plenty of blue around it screaming its location along the main road itself. But there's no door. To enter, you have to walk through the back alley, reminiscent of my childhood days as I ran around the red light districts of Geylang..;P But.. naah.. it was quite okay.. just a lil sleazy..;P But the receptionists were nice friendly guys.. and quite attractive young studs too. They;re helpful and approachable. After a qu ck session of flirting and paying my fees, I went up the blue staircase and ended up at the lockers.. I changed, as usual, into my towel and started exploring the place. The gym was ready, but I couldn't really find all the equipment that I need for my us al workout. But it was quite sufficient, give or take a few modifications in your exercises. The jacuzzi and sauna was still not ready. The sauna is expected to be running by next weekend, while the jacuzzi would take longer. The showers was okay, but it ad a strong jet which shoots at you like a first gush of cum.. except harder! Anyway, the main action started at the steamroom... hmmm... I got a look at the crowd.. there were mostly older guys.. late30-40 sumthing. And well.. they're not the kind of cro d that we're usually familiar with.. ie, they are the ah peks and uncle sorts (sorry if I sound condescending.. but you have to be there to understand..) Anyway, it didn't bother me.. and so I just went in. I casually took off my towel and sprawled myself on the bench in the steamroom, and covered my crotch strategically with my towel. I thought it was normal. But, well.. there were suddenly lots of movement and some of the guys started sitting next to me. And it took just one minute before I had a hand fo dling my crotch. Of course, I merely sat there.. but as though it was a 'yes' gesture, other guys started coming around me.. and it was getting to be quite scary. I was beginning to have second thoughts.. but before I could do anything, another guy had al eady pressed my shoulder and was licking my tits. Owwwwww.. and he bit me hard too! The other guys just clamoured for a piece of that action and I ended up being stuck in the middle of a whole mass of nekked bodies! Sheesh! I had to claw my way out! A guy was sucking me feverishly and there were plenty more squeezing and touching me, licking and biting me, whilst doing it to each other... Man.. I love sex, but hey.. this was too much!!

I was screaming to get out! And after much tugging.. I managed to escape.. I just grabbed any towel and immediately secured it around my waist. I went to shower.. but unfortunately, one of the guys followed me and started fondling me and grabbing at me. I had to give him my unhappy look, but it didn't work. Anyway, I sorta stomped off. I went out to the gym instead and just sat there, like a goose. It felt quite humiliating actually, as though I was nothing more than a piece of meat meant to be played with Fortunately, I wasn't the only 20sumthing dude there. There were at least 3 others.. And they felt the same way. In the end, we ended up chatting and making friends. They were there earlier and had already experienced what I did and we had a good laugh o er it. I thought I'd check out the steamroom again.. and well.. it was still infested with the same bunch of people. Sigh... it was definitely NOT the usual crowd. I was disappointed and vowed that I'll just take a trip to JB if I ever wanna have that sor a thrill. At least there is better etiquette there... and much more privacy.

Nevertheless, I liked what Spartacus has to offer and I might consider taking up the membership if it is to become a fully fledged fitness centre. Putting its gay theme aside, I think it has quite a lot of potential.. of course, barring the fact that it m ght be closed down by the authorities... Oh well.. everything is about risks anyway...

But that wasn't the end of my story.. I actually continued my sexperience elsewhere.. with the other boys..;P heheheh...;P

08/11/98 16:18:35

Name: ahboi

Comments:

wah, already got pple sent me mail calling me uncle..... :( actionkid, thank you ever so much. kan-na-sai, hahahahhhah. earlier this evening, after dinner, went shopping with cc. dunno itchi backside or what, ended up at the clinique counter and was pro ptly conned by the salesgirl (who btw eye-eye and flirt-flirt with me; or my wallet; prolly the latter) into parting with a 100 bucks for some supposedly super performance skincare. i felt like an ass the moment the nets machine ziz-zaz out the amount. wa , bs&t $$$ down the drain. when cc came by and asked what was the purchase for; i told him it was his x'mas present. he refused to accept it and mumbled 'bitch' under his breath. ouch. now i have a clinique clarifying lotion no.2, turnaround cream and moi turiser sitting pretty in my toilet. any takers ? price negotiable. :)

08/11/98 11:05:41

Comments:

wah, i thot my day was bad enuf. ser-car-lee cum here also kenar hantam.... ahhahahhahha. oi actionkid, want to die izzit ? *pout* aiyah chrys ah, ta-ren-ee-tin-yao-chi-siao-ren-kuo, make sure u punish him properly and thoroughly ok ? got ringside ticket o hawk or not ? i 1-2-watch... hehhehheheh. as for u actionkid, wait till i get home.... den u know..!

08/11/98 10:46:24

Name: Krap

Comments:

I feeeeel happy whenever my name was mentioned ...I think it's a sense of belonging???? More stories about my previous BKK trip. I hv visited several bathhouse (bh) but my preference is in this order : Obelisks, Angelo, Heaven and Babylon. There used t be another bh called Adonis (my favourite) but closed. Angelo and Adonis are frequented by Thais who like locals. I prefer to visit O on weekdays bcoz it is less crowded and hence less competition. On weekends, I normally 'sit cold chair'. On weekdays no need to wait long long and got more 'seng li'. The last time I visited O was on a Monday. After my normal routine of shower, steam and jacuzzi, I proceeded to the sixth floor, leaned against the wall like a prostitute waiting for clients. A young g y came and stood beside me. After eyeing each other, he led me to one of the cubicles ..... too shy to elaborate and I am no good in describing the actions... will leave the details to yr imagination .. His cock is huge, about 7" and it's taste better han KFC, its 'cock licking good'. His groans was quite audible and I later found out that a few guys were actually eavesdropping. Anyway, he came twicewithin 20 minutes and wanted more but I had to go coz I had to travel to Rayong (more than 3 hrs drive from BKK) for a meeting next day. He told me he's 24 and came from Chonburi (where Pattaya is). I left the room and went to the fifth floor jacuzzi for a dip b4 leaving. While enjoying the bubbling water, a chinese Thai came. Very good looking. I tol myself where got so 'heng'. To my surprise, he moved closer to me even though there were other good looking and younger guys in the pool. Dun sayang!! I stretched my hand under the water to tease his cock. Not big but who cares (I am no SQ). He clos d his eyes and from his facial expression, I knew he was enjoying my manipulations. He shot his loads, adding nutrients to the bubbling water. Now I know why my skin feels silky smooth after the dip!! On my way out, one of the staff I know asked how wa my catch. I told him 'sanook mak' (enjoyed very much). I love to visit O on weekdays. No need to 'sit cold chair'.

08/11/98 10:15:10

Comments:

08/11/98 09:22:15

Comments:

aiyoh.. Chrys.. dun so touchy touchy leh! You know what I was trying to say.. And I still think you are waaaay sexy. Okaylah.. whatever punishment you have for me.. I'm gonna take it like a MAN! Lay it out on me NOW, you stud!! ;P

08/11/98 05:50:38

Name: Chrysalis (should I change nick now?) My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Wow!!!

Your Fav Body Type: WOW!!!!!!! Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

yes, AK ... that's right ... tell the whole world how old I am (including the other ones you've mentioned) ... so bad one ... i don't care ... punishment for you ... you know what i want ... GIVE IT TO ME!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

08/11/98 01:11:28

Comments:

Rendell dear.. we're ALL in the same group. Noone's more exclusive to the other here than anyone else is (hmm.. I think I tripped over my tongue..;P). As for that field.. hehehe.. I know that place.. ;) I was picked up there one time while waiting at the b s-stop at around 9ish. Heheh.. and we had a wonderful sexperience at his place, which was also nearby..;P Sometimes, the guys would adjourn to the MRT toilet... though I'd personally prefer to go elsewhere... See.. another cruising place in the west for y ur croozing pleasure... :) )

08/10/98 17:45:17

Name: Rendell My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Obviously

Comments:

Dear Cruisers, Its me REndell again. Well, it seems i am not part of the group. Well, its okay. I just wanna tell u all abt this place near my home. Its dark, quiet, no one patrols the area.. Its opposite the Commonwealth MRT station. The one with the field AND TRACK. Its died quite at night. Only a few lovers(straight) and health freaks like me! Anyway, the school(i shant say the name)on the right hand side is died quiet. Quite well litted fo them activities ppl are interested in. Its a secondary school. Quite spacious with ample bushes. Quite a lot of guys(??) are around after their jog and what not. Alll sweaqty and HOT! I have never done any thing before but the place is really suitable for really hot activities. Wonder if anyone knows anythign of it. i LIVE really NEAR BY. So if any one of one decideds to pop down to partake in a little something, call me! Rendell

08/10/98 17:31:28

Comments:

just a point of clarification.. I have nothing against older guys.. in fact, I LIKE my men to be matured and older (fer eg, Chrys and ahboi are too sexy for their shirts and Golfie and Krap make me cream just by reading their letters.. and of course, not o mention BW himself.. slurrrrp!! :) ))). But the ones at Spartacus just now were.. well.. they were the lecherous sort.. and I left that place feeling all used and dirty.. :( Fortunately, I didn't leave alone... the 20sumthing boys sorta got together and w had our own fun elswhere instead..;P Still, I think I'll lie low for a while now... BTW, ahboi.. how about lunchie of Wednesday? We've got lots to catch up on.. :)

08/10/98 17:22:54

Comments:

sigh.. I guess I sorta went overboard with my mission of checking out all the latest hangouts... was over at Spartacus just now and well.. I have to admit that it does have plenty of potential. But the thing that turned me off about it is the fact that it charges exorbitant prices and it is not even ready yet. Also, it is too 'loud' to be a gay hangout in Singapore.. We can do without all the attention... But, well.. I think the owner and staff are very nice guys, friendly and easy-going. I can't say the s me for the users though...;( Maybe I went at the wrong time.. but, well.. the crowd consisted of mainly late thirties to mid-aged guys. I had the dubious honour of being one of the 4-5 guys who happen to fall under the 20sumthing and 'above-average' categ ry.. and well... to put it bluntly.. I was ravaged, devoured, man-handled and left totally drained. Not a very nice experience at all. Sigh.. maybe I'll talk about it more in the morning.. it's been quite a non-happener.. oh well.. u win some, and u lose ome.. I think I'll go back to that JB place instead...

08/10/98 01:46:09

Name: Atom

Comments:

Jeff, I must have been away for too long or could it be due to my old age. I did not realise the existance of NTU. I have been living in Canada for over 10 years and I have given up reading the overseas edition of The Straits Times.

08/10/98 00:45:21

Name: nat

Comments:

well, Happy belated National Day to all. Well, atom, having a social gathering over at the varsity is a great idea but there is always the other side of the coin. That is many will like to remain in the closet and furthermore, none of the people would lik to be really open in places like this. Well, as for Adrain, tough you are unsure abt yourself, its good to give yourself a wider scope of options available. That is from these experiences and friendships, you would be able to disover the kind and type of person you are and learn to love yourself knowing that you have taken the right route. I'm a very incloset person as well, tough i'm a yr 2 gur but am still oblivious towards the surrounding. This may attribute to being really igornance or simply avoiding it consciously. So, friends do not get the negative impression that plu are only interested in sex where this does play a rather significant position in life but the bottomline is still the bonds and companionship which many of us looked for in life. For he us, take care and enjoy life to the fullest today. Cape Diem.

08/09/98 19:40:23

Name: fabian

Comments:

Pardon me for my ignorance. i stay in the east and have been in tampines TM and CS most of the time and I havn't gotten any happenings yet. seem like alot of you actually visit TM. convenient to meet up and give a drop to tampenis for a swim, owrkout or`. .... just hang around, and tell me all the lobang that's around.

08/09/98 17:56:11

Name: Golfnut

Your Nationality: too shy to say

Comments:

U guys are not going to believe this. While tranfering my story of joey which i save on my floppy, to this board, i don't know what i did but it DISAPPEARED!! BW and another gentleman e-mail me instructing me how to do it but i boobooed. fxxking hell, what am I going to do? Took me damn long to carefully construct the damn story and now it i gone. Anyone can help? I think I somehow saved something over the damn file. Trust me, my Joey of Brooklyn file in my floppy now has two fxxking sentences about volcanoes!!!! AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! Must be some shit from the damn HTML tutorial I as doing. Somebody up there surely don't like me. Story of my life.

08/09/98 17:39:32

Comments:

wah, sleepless in the lion city again. hey actionkid, the trip was exhilarating to say the least. still washing the dust out of my hair, hahahaah, u know how vain i am one right ? will tell u more when we meet. and edmuuuuunnnnnd, welcum back dearie. sori i didn't get my bearings when i visited the klang valley. otherwise, i wud had seized the opportunity to do a lewinsky on ya,,,,er your shorts, i mean. hehehehhe. seriously i know how u feel about the balancing act bit. if u ask me (pleaaaaaaaaase ask) i reat the commitment thingie as a tightrope act of desire / action. surely we cannot control our desire; when it hit us it just wham, cos' that's the way we are constituted. we are born to pick up responses. but what we do with the desire is another. u sco e high marks for your action to remain true to your boy-boy, ie if that's your yardstick. point is there could be no contemplation of regret in your choice of action, not now, not ever. period. otherwise, it becomes a baggage. sadly no one can walk your p th except u. aiyah, its so eerie to expound 'virtual' wisecracks at 0130hr in the moaning. sori to sound so condescending. u are on the right track. go with your heart. meanwhile, we the bw'ers will be here for u man.... just let us know when u need a 'le ding hand'.... hahahahah. nitey nite.

08/09/98 17:21:07

Name: Golfnut

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi Guys, gotta say sorry. I have been having a really difficult time with work and thus have not been able to share anything with this board. Also, learning HTML is a REAL pain. I thought it would be easy to set up a page, but it was real difficult for me - i have been out of touch with the technicalities of computers for quite a number of years. As such, my home page is still on the drawing board (NOT even being constructed yet), and so for u guys waiting for Joey, I will be putting the first segment f the story later on this board. Thanks for understanding.

Something dopey happened to me earlier today. A new friend (foreigner, oriental, working in Singapore) whom I was quite fond off but never had anything with (no sex lah) ask me out for dinner and drinks. Since, I was quite keen not to miss the Arsenal v Man. U Charity Shield match, I suggested drinks and supper instead - after I have watched the game. He agreed and I picked him up to go to Inner Circle. I have not been there for quite some time because it is not really my style to hang around in gay p bs. But since he had never been there before (that's what he claimed) I decided to bring him there to check out the place.

We bumped into an old accquaintance of mine there and both him and my friend they seemed to hit it off. Being the tai-hong type I slowly eased myself out of the picture. I hinted to them that I need to go back early and ask my old friend if he would be kind enough to take care of my new friend. But of course. Anyway, as I was driving home, it occured to me that I was a real dope. I mean, I was quite attracted to the new friend that I brought there, but because they hit it off, I did not even bother t "fight" for him. Am I getting old or what?

In my younger days, I would care heck about going somewhere for a drink first and then supper. Damn, I would have that new fella for supper first, and then if he was real good, then maybe I will buy him a drink later.....just kidding lah. But honestly, feel sometimes I have become too much of a "gentleman". This probably a result of aging and experience. But at the end of the day, although I do feel a little dopey, at least I made two people happy (and hopefully esctatic) today. And for that, I thin I can sleep fairly well tonight.

08/09/98 17:13:13

Comments:

aww.... edmund... how i love the way you commit...... i can personally feel the pain of trying to keep a promise and committment...

08/09/98 17:00:47

Comments:

Edmund.. it is really nice to see you back here again.. I mean it. It was refreshing reading your wonderful prose. Heheh.. it got me pretty worked up as well as made me laugh my hearts out.. ;) and well.. yeah, I agree with your last bit about the difficul y of remaining committed, coz there are just too many fishes in the sea!! And we do things for the moment, not thinking about the hurt therafter. Well.. we win some, we lose some. I think discretion and responsibility is what it all boils down to... Anywa , glad to hear that your boyboy is understanding and is willing to keep you by his side. Good for you.. and him! Hehe.. and well.. you know I have a soft spot for ya too..;P.. though it might actually be hard sometimes, depending..;P Take care guyzzzz, an keep that luvving feeling!! Ahboi.. nice to have you back.. so how was the biking trip upcountry?

08/09/98 15:43:36

Name: Edmund My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

Hello !!! Hello !!! Hello !!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all of you !!! I am so jealous that tomorrow is a HOLIDAY for you guys... I have to go to work !!! UGH!!! Yes, it has been such a long time since I was last here ... life has been a little hectic for me what with Uni and work.. Well, I can breathe a little now before the storm hits next week. I think I'll be off the 'net for at least another week ... Actionkid... thanks for "missing" me you know I have this "soft spot" for you!! He, he, he ... (Owwww just got hit by that bolster wielding boyboy again!!) Oooohhhhh so many yummy NUS/NTU boys on the Board... yum yum.. pity I'm so far away over here ... I think I would probably get lost in woodlands and forget that I have to go on to Tanjung pagar before "legally getting into Singapore !! Ha, ha, ha, !! Anyway, let me tell you guys about what happened in the Uni swimming pool the other day... I was .. yes, actually swimming, (as in doing LAPS okay !!) and I have this "problem" with turning at the end of the pool (if I go to singapore will Actionkid teach me how to do that gracefull "turn" at the end of the lap? Huh huh ?) , so I tend to linger a little underwater before making a "U" turn ... There was this rather Hunky guy who kept standing where I do this rather silly "turn" and everytime I'm still in th water, he would hold his cock (encased in this really sexy yellow tanga trunks.) This cock got bigger and bigger as my laps progressed ... When I completed my laps, (it was just sooooooo convenient that the laps ended at this guy's end of the pool.. yea ... riiight !!) So I burst out of the water gasping for air like I have been sucking on this HUGE cock for the last hour without breathing and he fixed his eyes on me... He said "Hi!!" I said "Hello!!" We did the usual: "come here often" "sometimes lah" Studying here" "Yah.. you ?" "yeah." "Which faculty" etc etc (Gawd.. I which I could say :"Here is my CDROM for the introductory questions and answers." or "I hereby waive all my preliminary questions and answers thereto") Anyway, after the introductory f rmalities were over, he just said: "You look Japanese or Korean" (Yeah... riiiiigghhttt !!!! Don't need to butter me up lah !!!) "You look so fair and have such special facial features..." (please note that when I told my boyboy this, he laughed so much t at his stomach hurt ... he's still giggling away... insists that the guy was BLIND like all others in my Uni...you see..my boyboy is in another Uni...not to impressed with mine...)ANYWAY...I just put on the "Ooohhh, I'm so flattered face" and said "No lah !!!! I'm pure Malaysian Chinese...(and words to that effect)" We went down to shower since it was nearing pool closing time. Boy, did he give me a SHOW at the showers !!! That HUGE cock.. lovely.. cut and with a full head ... not that long but gawd... thi k with veins and all !! I showered innocently by the side... of course there was this rather "non innocent" BULGE in my trunks... my cock was SCREAMING to get out !!! But like Actionkid in Tempenis (How do you spell that ah??) I act "class" a bit..So we c anged into our skimpy running shorts and crewneck Tshirts..He blew a low whistle as I got into my white G string..had to practically STUFF my hard cock into such little material !!! Heh, heh...May as well not wear anything ... I mean, damp hard cock, whit lycra material ... all "see through" by the time I managed to stuff it in !! Ha, ha, ha !!! anyway, he noticed that I was putting on my cross trainers (for show only lah !!! think I cross train one meh !!) and he asked .. "I'm going jogging up the hill w uld you like to join me?" I said... (Still acting class lah....) "Oh, I was planning to go on to the jogging track to work on the workout stations....." He said... "That is a good idea, may I join you ??" (Yesssss... the fish has caught .... time to reeel l it in...) We were all ready, got outside, put our bags into our resepctive cars and walked out into the direction of the jogging track.. Suddenly we heard a shrill whistle !!! A loud voice shouted "ALL in line... Medic fac. here, Accounting there..." T e graduates were practicing for convocation ... So ... I turned to him and said "looks like the hill is it today huh ??" "He nodded pretty enthusiastically ... a little TOO enthusiastically really ... So we made a U turn (So many U turns today..) and head d up the "hill" (every U in Malaysia seems to have a "hill" don't know for what ...)We were nicely jogging around and then he suddenly stopped and sat down at the top of the hill.. he said he needed to piss .. so he went into the trees to piss.. It was al eady getting dark and the place was getting rather quiet.. So I sat down and waited.. I had my head in my lap as I was a little out of breath... he suddenly said "hey.." I looked up and I was so shocked to see him with only his T shirt on he was stroking is HUGE cock and asked me to suck him... I had to say "no" "My mouth pain today..." Sheeesh... such a stupid excuse.. I got up and he just hugged me a rubbed his cock against my already hard cock in my shorts...He grabbed my bum and really ground himself gainst me... He suddenly shot out his cum and kept cummin and cumming ALL OVER MY SHIRT AND SHORTS !!! Sheeesh !!! (I HATE THAT!!) He kept appologising after that ... But I guess it was okay... it was already dark and I had a change of clothes in the car . He wanted to blow me, but well... I couldn't..so we just got back to our cars, went to his dorm for us to shower Oohhh.. he really put on another show for me in the shower !! It was just so fantastically sexy that I just grabbed my cock with my soapy ha ds and I spurted all over the place.. I just couldn't stand it any more...if I went on without release .. I KNOW I would have ended in bed with this guy...I was really close to getting KILLED by my boy... We later went for dinner and had a good talk.. I h d to tell him about my boyboy and we decided to be friends so that was that.. Now explaining things to my boy was not THAT easy though.. This entire thing really got me to thinking... it's really difficult to be totally committed..it really is.. I really on't know what to do sometimes.. the sex is just so available.. things happen, even when you do not look for it.. I'm lucky my boy is understanding.. but I could see the pain in his eyes... I can't bear to hurt him ... Sometimes, I really don't know what o do. Sorry to end this on such a sombre note but strangely I feel sad now... Lots of love to all of you !!! Edmund

08/09/98 13:40:55

Comments:

happy birthday singapore ! i'm home... wah, actionkid, what are u doing at home ? goodness, dun deprive those good men waiting for u out there ! hahahhaha. so, i see u made it to 10penis finally. wah, things go south, u go north ah ! attaboi :) and @lex, hat a way to "stand up" for singapore. got sing mari-kita with your lost fren or not ? hehheheh. mmmmm, as for the glbt gig in the U's, forget it lah. stand up for gay ideal might as well stand up for your man. without fear of seeming ridiculing, how long can one remain in the U ? the society where one had to function eventually as a full fledged adult is the harsh reality where ideals quickly become a deal. and opportunistic pple with ulterior interest will not hesitate to manipulate any idealistic initia ives of the young and vibrant lot. sori, i didn't mean to say that U'ers are naive, but if we look around, examples are aplenty where the movement soon overwhelm the cause. it can be heady just as it can become devastating. and ultimately, it will be the amilies of these students that suffer the anguish if anything were to happen to their scions. wah, sori to have gone off at a tangent. 1,000 apologies. now let's get back to the serious topic of croozing. go out and get your man ! Attaaaaaaaaaccccck !!!!< >

08/09/98 13:36:28

Name: Adrian

Comments:

Hey there guys! #gam and #gsg huh? Well, have heard of it but dun have much of a time to really go there and chat a lot coz I am coping with my workload and my social life. Thus, IRC is not for me and its gonna cost a lot and my dad is gonna kill me for u ing too much internet time. Jeff, why are u so interested in knowing which U I am in?

08/09/98 13:27:04

Comments:

08/09/98 12:47:16

Comments:

ak.... tell me the next time you people meet, ok?? and yes..... sex is good and we want it but it is NOT everything..... and adrian, which U are you in now??

08/09/98 09:38:57

Comments:

Adrian, you might want to check out the #gam and #gsg channels on the efnet IRC server. There are a lot of NUS and NTU guys there and they meet quite regularly just to chat, etc.. There are some nice guys there and although I've only been for one such gat ering back when I was in NUS, I have to admit that they're pretty decent chaps. But only thing about the IRC is that it is easy for you to get involved and embroiled in all the drama, esp when you are a newbie.. and for that reason, I'd suggest that you f nd alternatives. You can get very hooked on it. I think it is good to just meet up and expand our social circle. I tell you what... once my workload has subsided, I'll try and get the guys here together again for a BW Gathering Part Deux. And it'd be grea if you can join us... So.. how about it, boizzz? (I think you should also note that despite the raging hormones from this page, the regular contributors here are pretty much balanced individuals who are not exactly run on SEX) :)

08/09/98 06:31:07

Comments:

Hey there guys, I am for the idea of people in the Varsity meeting up with no hidden agenda. If there is anything more on the people's mind, just don't get me implicated. No offense, but I think there more to things than sex. Its not that I can't get any nd is sore about it. Its just that I have different priorities in my life that's all. If anyone is out to make more friends just so to have someone to talk to when down and out, I'll be there! I am known to be a good listener. I have to thank actionkid as well for his advice, and though I may not live my life on the edge as you do, I still find some parallels between us. bye guys!

08/09/98 05:39:39

Comments:

Just wanna comment on sumthing that was raised.. about this OUTing thing on campus.. yep, jeff is right in that it wouldn't be a good idea.. at least not here in Singapore now. There are certain fine balances which we're still trying to maintain and well. . gay rights just doesn't fit into the picture. The thing in China resulted in tragedy, the one in Indonesia was successful becoz there was a higher nobler motive involved. The ones in HK.. well.. it wasn't about gay rights, was it? As it is, I think our ommunity is already pretty much aware that homosexuality DO exist and they're accepting it as just another skeleton in the closet.. no big deal as long as it remains that way. I'm quite happy with that. It keeps the peace whilst allowing us the opportunit to do our own things. It only gets messy when things become public.. and when that happens, the authorities will try and stuff it back into the closet through whatever means.. entrapments, raids, whatever... Can you imagine what will happen if our studen s choose to go public? Not wise at all.. at least for now... Also, there is this heavy emphasis on paper credentials here in Singapore. Being a student at NUS or NTU or any of the tertiary institutions (ie polys included), we can't afford to lose a place hrough sexpulsion. You will find yourself groping in the dirt and its tough to pick up again. Hence, I think all you freshies and tertiary students should always practise care and concern in the lifestyle that you've chosen. Of course, these are my views nd I dun expect anyone to subscribe to them. Meanwhile, I live my life. BTW, hope you guys have a great holiday.. for myself,I'm couped up at home with work coz of some crazy datelines.. :(

08/09/98 05:32:07

Comments:

Hahah.. lost and found, huh, @lex? Good for ya.. glad that you caught some fun last nite..;P As for myself.. had plenty of it too.. Ahem.. lemme continue with what happened thereafter... I went over to TM, coz I just missed my bus and didn't wanna wait se selessly. I walked into TM.. it was around 10pm.. made my way to the second floor toilet. It was empty.. or I thought it was. ;P I saw one cubicle that was occupied and I made my way to the one next to it. There was a hole on the partition. I could see th chap there trying to catch a glimpse of me.. and well.. I did the same. But I wasn't sure and afraid that it could be some unsavoury character. Hence, I got out and washed my hands instead. But the cubicle door opened.. and sheesh.. he was cute! A 20sumt ing chap with very boyish baby face and a chunky bod .;P~ Heheh.. couldn't resist! I went back to the endmost cubicle and just waited there.. ;) And less than a minute later, he walked in and locked the door.. ;) He was really sweet and gentle and didn't wa te any time to pull down my shorts. We jerked each other off and started intensely kissing and licking each other's bod. He was lovely and I enjoyed the slow way that he devoured my body.. ;) I sucked him and was reciprocated with the most satisfying moan. And he blew me too... It felt great. In about 20min or so, we both came.. I shot loads coz I was already pretty steamed up after that earlier sexperience. Heheh.. but that was it. He was extremely shy and didn't even look at me in the face once we got out Hence I decided to spare him and just left it at that. :) I know that there'd be plenty more chances of bumping into him again the next time I go on a rampage there.. ;) Hey, dude.. if you're reading this somehow, pls drop me an email.. I think you were g eat.. :) Heheh..

08/09/98 04:41:30

Name: @lex My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral Your Fav Body Type: lean and mean

Your Nationality: asian

Comments:

actionkid! you beat me to it. Now you know why I love Tampenis! I wish I was there with you but, sigh, I was celebrating the eve of National Day with a long lost friend :-) I cooked lasagna for him and had some "fireworks" after dinner hehehe. I think I'm going to the gym tomorrow and check it out,hhhmmmmm.....KEEP ON CROOZIN GUYS!

08/09/98 04:05:51

Comments:

atom dear...... our society forbids us to have such a social gathering as you suggested..... every undergrad would rather be discrete.... or lose your place in school.... and society!! there was a NUS guy who posed nude for OG mag and was suspended afew y ars ago....though i would not mind having a gathering... just for the sake of making friends..... anyway, a close such gathering is what we just had!! and maybe those conducted by AMC..... BTW....atom, NTI does not exist anymore..... it had upgraded to a niversity quite a few years ago..... now it is known as NTU, ok?? enjoy yourselves, boys!!

08/09/98 02:56:09

Comments:

hmm.. I've finally got a taste of the tampinesians..;P Went blading yesterday and thereafter, decided to check out that most oft mentioned eastern town. I dumped my blades at home and took a bus over there.. heheh.. I brought everything I could think of.. my running gear, my swimming gear, etc.. coz I didn't know wat I wanted to do.. ;) I thought of going for a swimming workout. But changed my mind later.. I thought since the gym wasn't crowded, I might as well check it out. And furthermore, the lady at the cashier's was nice and friendly and I had a nice chat with her about the facilities that they have there.. ;P Hehehe.. and she sorta asked if I was over 18, coz she thought I still looked like a schoolboy (DUH!!??). She told me that I could use their spa. OKAY!! I'm getting somewhere!! Anyway, she was really nice and gave me a quick verbal orientation and asked me to check it out on my own. I paid the entrance fee and then proceeded to do my usual workout. It was nice.. not as crowded as the National Stadi m gym where everyone is all out to look good and pumping as though there;s no tomorrow. There were some cute guys.. but, well.. I'm not so cheap one.. acted a little class lah. But eyes wandered and lingered. It was a good hour or so later when I decided o check out the spa. Hmmm... THAT was quite a sexperience! When I entered, there were like 5 guys in the jacuzzi and they were obviously doing notti stuffs underwater as can be seen from their sexpressions..;P I stripped, showered and put on my trunks, an all that while, I couldn't help feeling eyes on my lean twinky bod. It was a bit unnerving being assessed that way. But heck.. I ain't gonna do anything just yet.. It was only meant to be a reccee..;P Hehehe.. I went into the sauna.. and there were two g ys there.. one was a pretty cute Malay hunk, lean and mean with a totally sexy mini tanga trunks..;P while the other was this thirty sumthing Chn chap who was stark nekked! Hehehe.. it was obvious that the chn chap was trying to get some action going.. an my entry sorta disrupted the actions. Well.. I sat for a while there to see how far they'd go. But, well.. they held reservations.. But it became clear that the Malay hunk wasn't interested in him.. Actually, he sorta eyed me instead..;P Ooops....:} I ma e my way out and went to the urinals to pee.. and as though it was an immediate reaction, this chap suddenly appeared and stood next to me! Duh!! I politely refused his advances and showered again before going into the jacuzzi. And wah liau! The guys ther WERE touching each other! The moment I sat down, I immediately felt a leg rubbing against mine... and then a hand went over my crotch and I had an instant hard on! And it went on.. the faces revealed nothing, but gosh.. plenty was happening under the wat r! My trunks got tugged down and my partner was enthusiastically jacking me off. The other guys seemed oblivious.. but I'm sure they were also doing the same..;P Heheh.. it was NICE!! But I didn;t want to contaminate the water and hence, stopped before cu ming. I got out and went into the sauna again... The malay chap was still there, though his chn fan seemed to have gone off somewhere. He smiled at me and gently rubbed his crotch..;P Umm.. it was difficult.. but I had to refuse him coz I didn;t feel like doing anything there. It was easy to get cruised! And I'd say that around 99% of the guys who used the spa there are gay. But everyone is very discreet and there will not be any outright sex actions going on. I stayed there till nearing closing time befor I decided to change up and go on home. My reccee went really well, and I was pleased.. :) After I left that place, I decided to take a quick stroll to TM. And well well well... I caught myself the cutest stud there!!! It was like a snap of the fingers and left me totally convinced that Tampenis IS getting to be a very HAPPY place!!! I;ll tok more about that sexperience later.. ;P~ BTW, Chrys.. I did try calling you but u weren't around leh.. ;P Maybe next time.. :) Sigh... now, I gotta get back to my work.. ( Oh, and randy.. nice to see ya here again, and thanx for those greetings.. :) I think despite all the political arguments, we should all just stand together and maintain the friendships that we share.. :)

08/08/98 23:19:25

Comments:

There seems to be quite a number of university students around here. It is normally the university students who stand up for their beliefs and fight for it, just think of China, Hong Kong and most recently Indonesia. Has anyone thought of starting a gay and lesbian social gathering in NUS or NTI?

08/08/98 20:17:30

Name: Rendell Yeo My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: jerking and sucking and sex

Your Fav Body Type: atheletic, tan,hairy Your Nationality: Singaporean Chinese

Comments:

Hi guys, i am new to this crusin stuff and would like to know more. I lknow no gays and i think i am bi.Anyway, all of u seem to know one another so well. Do all of u mind if i join in. I am 18 this year. KInda young. I am actually a Peranakan. Also, i am kinda sk nny but i am working on that. i weigh 60 and i am 172 cm tall. Singapore is so stifling. I wondeer how u all can cruse around. I sometimes go to Holland Village but i see none their. aLSO WHEN I EVER I GO FOR A SWIM AT buena vista i see nothing. Either i am blind or i am not sensitive to such things. Well, happy day to all. take care Rendell

08/08/98 17:42:14

Comments:

Ooops!! sumone has beaten me to it!! to all Singaporeans, wish you all a happy National Day!! yeh!!..... and wish Singapore a Happy 33rd Birthday!! yeh!!!.... and randy, about mr ge.... forget about him... don't let him spoil the mood here..... enjoy yourselves guys....!!!

08/08/98 16:22:56

Name: randy

Comments:

Hey, Mr. GE, if you have the guts to come in here and be brave and foul at least have the same courage to leave your contact behind, or better still I love to meet you in person. Such cowardice act!! You can email me in private if you like..hehe!

08/08/98 16:14:51

Name: randy

Comments:

Hello, I'm here again. Just want to wish all you Singaporeans out there a very Happy National Day!! BTW, Actionkid, I'm still here and reading the postings everyday, it's just that I'm too busy with work and all that I didn't have time to post anything, just a quick glance through the page everyday. I'll be back when I have a mintue to breathe. Take car , boys!!

08/08/98 00:36:21

Name: actionkid My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: SEXXXXXXXXX Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

This is a refreshing morning.. It's National Day eve and there's still lotsa new postings which shows that not everyone has gone off jetsetting to BKK.. ;) And yeah.. I think its great that we can tok about so many stuffs.. BTW, @lex.. that was one HOT lun h appointment.. ;) Where DO you find these guys???? I awso want! And Zen-guy.. wah... your posting quite the chim! It sorta reminded me of the feeling

08/07/98 17:50:07

Comments:

I received a call from a regular chat friend today. He told me that he was at home alone and feeling very horny. I told him I can drop by during lunch hour ;-) So, I got to his place and he greeted me at the door wearing only his gym shorts! He lead me to his bedroom and as I was following him there, I cannot help but admire his gymnast's bod. He lied down on the bed and I followed him there. I started licking his nipples and licking my way down his torso. He started unbuttoning my shirt while I gently rub ed his hardening manhood. He then pulled off my jeans and briefs at the same time while I did the same to his shorts. He had a very nice cock, and hard too! I gave it a gentle kiss before finally engulfing the entire length into my mouth. Then we changed ositions and guided his pole into my eager hole. It was a great feeling that rod up there. Then he stood up and got a rubber and some KY. After he slipped on the condom and lubed up his cock, he placed a pillow under my butt and reentered me again! ooohhh Then he started pumping his pelvis faster and faster. What a sight to see this sexy young man fxxking me with his eyes closed and in extacy. Then he pulled out and grabbed my hand and whispered to me that he wanted to do it in front of the mirror. So I s ood up and bent over again in front of him and he finally re-entered me for the 3rd time. He grabbed my waist and pumped his cock deeper into my ass. He started moaning and groaning until I could sense that he was close to the edge, and suddenly I felt th t cock spurting its juices into my hole and I squeezed his cock as tight as I could. WOW! Then he slowly pulled off me and the rubber was half filled with cum! Then he went to the toilet to clean up. When he returned, I was lying on the bed stroking my co k and then he bent down on me and took my cock into his hot mouth. It didn't take long for me to cum because by that time I was extremely HORNY. I shot my load deep into his throat. By that time, his beeper went off and it was time for me to make a move. AN! that was one of the hottest lunches I ever had...I just hope there will be a next time hehehehe KEEP ON CROOZIN GUYS!

08/07/98 16:50:40

Name: Zen_Guy

Comments:

Goes out to DZ. ======= Your joy is your sorrow unmasked. And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears. And how else can it be? The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain. Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter's oven? And is not the lute that soothes your spirit the very wood that was hollowed with knives? When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful, look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. Some of you say:'Joy is greater then sorrow,' and others say,'Nay, sorrow is the greater.' But I say unto you, they are inseparable. Together they come, and when one sits alone with you at your board, remember that the other is asleep upon your bed. Verily you are suspended like scales between your sorrow and your joy. Only when you are empty are you at standstill and balanced. When the treasure-keeper lifts you to weigh his gold and his silver, needs must your joy or your sorrow rise or fall. From 'The Prophet' Kahil Gibran ====== A big THANK YOU to BW, actionkid and others who emailed me with advice. I don't know if I am gay or not... I never cruise and perhaps will not do so. But hell! There's still so many other things to make life meaningful...

08/07/98 15:39:52

Name: Steve My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: ??

Your Fav Body Type: Kind that appeals Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

I am lookin for this fellow who travelled on bus number 14 around 1030pm ~ 1100pm. I'm the fellow wearing a brown long-sleeve with a white t-shirt inside and a pair of dark blue jeans. You were wearing a t-shirt and shorts and carrying a kipling hoversack. We alighted at the same stop. I think we had something going there. E-mail me.

08/07/98 14:12:52

Comments:

DZ.. take heart in that you are not alone in this world who feels that way. In our own ways, every one of us is looking for that semblance of inner peace and we're definitely looking for something more than just a plain good suck in some dinghy cubicle. N ver equate the homosexual lifestyle to that consisting of nothing more than cruising. That is just a shallow pastime which we all happen to enjoy.. but it does not make the person that we are. And you're never too old to find love.. when it comes, you'll now it, and I can only hope that you find the courage to seize it before it gets away... There IS hope.. And about all these croozing places in the east.. hey, we've got quantity AND quality, OKAY!!! Anyway, I can name a few places in the west that's crui ey as well... For example.. Delta, BM and BV Swimming Complexes, HVillage SC, JP, the MRT station toilets, NUS, NTU... All these places are in the west waaaat!!! So... stop complaining, okay? Sigh... I've had plenty of sexciting times in the west...;P heh h

08/07/98 13:42:00

Comments:

wah hahahhah, krap, what next ? tenpenis bowling ah ? and lament not what the east had got lah. they may have quantity but the west could have the quality mah, what with u and jeff holding fort over yonder. hehehehehe. certainly u can start by planting re bean 'stalls' what .... as for the rest of u, may your problems be of the 'hard' type that u can solve by 'sitting' on them. crooze on babes. :)

08/07/98 11:59:27

Name: Nat

Comments:

ya, why all the cruising locations are over in the east. So sad!!! Hi fabian, so you are a freshie and trying to know more abt school adventures. well, its really happening in school but pls be discreet and careful. Anywhere, maybe we can meet for lunch o dinner and anywhere i from nus and usually study in the central library. BTw actionkid, be a good host to our french guest and if its possible maybe we meet for lunch or dinner. jeff, how are you coming along in ntu? hope you have a enjoyable time. To th rest, take care. hope to get to know you all better.

08/07/98 11:05:52

Comments:

How come all the hot cruising places are in the east! Not fair. Jeff dear, can u start the 'balls' rolling in the west???? BTW, the real name of Tampenis is actually Tenpenis. Long ago, there used to be a kampung in that area with only 10 guys, the rest all women. So they called the place ten penis! This is what I heard from someone. About BKK, almost all of my friends are going there this coming weekend! In fact, you see many many many many Singaporeans in bath houses like Obelisks, Babylon etc.. even in massage joints like Albury, Nobody, V Club during long weekends....One masseur told me that there were cases where Singaporeans "fought" for the best looking masseurs in V Club!!!

08/07/98 10:35:15

Name: DZ.

Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Personal Stories? Well, who cares? Who really cares what I've been through. Life's it's just that. Only me myself is interested in my own stories. I'm just a 24 y/o guys without a little bit of different in the view of gay lifesytle. In some way, I disagree cruising around for sex. But on the other hand, the darkest part of me envy those hanging around those cruising area. I've my life to lead. I don't really have time to cruise. No that I don't want to. But after every cruise, the empty disappointment is always there. My life torn apart. One that like the guys out there. Hoping to know more people. Like hugging someone on bed in an air-con room after a nice warm bath together. The other one screamed at myself. I do not have time for all these pleasures. I have to think real far ahead. About how I'm going to lead my life. I'm not going to get married. I know it. My parents know it. My family know it. All my relative know it. I'm a flirt. I like to sweet talk. But all these 'die' down. I ever cruised. I got the guy I like. But did nothing. I myself don't believe it either. A flirt like me did nothing! A chat till late into the night, sent him home and that's it. I don't know what to do after I know a guy I like. I don't feel like grap him into the cubicle to just have sex. After three times of the same senerio, I gave up cruising guys. I just hang around and admire. Sad to say... I feel old. I no longer understand myself. Looking at those guys out there, I wanted to hug them, kiss them. But I screamed at myself not to. Words can't fully explain how I feel.... Years in gay life. Seen enough... Wild before... All those seeking, hunting, cruising seem to come to an end. Looking for a bit of peacefulness to suppress the little devil inside me. Avoid those places for unknown reason even to myself. I'm scared o myself... How I wish... someone to give me a real hug, whispering into my ears, telling everything is OK. Rest. Rest is what I need now.

08/07/98 01:04:26

Your Fav Sextivity: S.E.X. Your Fav Body Type: anything that turns me on..;P

Comments:

oh yah.. Fabian... PLU means 'please lick us', BTW means 'blow till wet, and BKK is Bangcock lah! Heheh.. In all seriousness, all these terms are just for convenience.. PLU refers to people like us, BTW is just simply.. by the way.. and BKK is as said ear ler..;P Consider this your pre-kindergarten class in the University of (gay) life.. ;)

08/07/98 00:54:02

Your Fav Sextivity: S.E.X - supersonic exceptional xtaseeeeee!! Your Fav Body Type: ah beng or the sexy older mature sort.;P..

Comments:

ignore the ignorant and deprived. Wah.. Fabian.. juz thought I'd give you a quick welcum to the club *actionkid wiggles his virgin bubble butt..;P* NUS and NTU is a hotspot for gays actually.. coz that is the point in time when we're all beginnning to red scover ourselves as well as given the sexual freedom. But remember to be careful coz there will be heavy repercussions if caught. From what I've experienced during my days there, the best time to cruise is actually after sundown (DUH!).. ;) It can happen a ywhere.. depending on how horny the guys are. It's happened to me at the pool, along the corridors at my faculty, in the secluded toilets at the staircase landings, at the sports complex near the track, in one of the running routes around the campus, the ibrary.. literally ANYWHERE! But my fave has to be the hostels, coz at least you have the privacy of doing all that you want, give or take a few stares from your hostel mates..;P And perhaps the easiest place to hitch a quick ONS is through the IRC. There are a lot of NUS and NTU guys there and it is easy to arrange for dates there... but take it with a pinch of salt and dun get involved too quickly, okay? And Chrys.. aiyah.. why can't you take a break and sneak out to join us? hahah.. and that thing about us three going on a rampage at Tampenis..;P count me in!! Actually, was thinking of going there yesterday, but work prevented me..;( Sigh... I need SEX NOW!!!! Nice to see ya back here agina Krap... of course we missed you..;P And Golfnut.. so beezee, huh Hope everything is going well for everyone here.. luvya guys!!! Oh yah.. about the gathering... umm.. I didn't really think about it seriously, actually. I just thought we'd keep our frenchman from HK company while he is here.. but unfortunately, he'll o ly be free on Monday... But then again, everything is tentative.. Aiyah.. if you guys are keen on meeting up again, just sound off to me lah and I'll see what can be arranged... PEACE!!!

08/06/98 18:16:23

Name: Fabian My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69, blowing

Your Fav Body Type: cute,young, boyboy Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

So what's this talking with terms like PLU,BTW and BKK? Don understand alot of the conversations without knowing all these terms. care to enlighten? Also what about NUS and NTU? The guys there?/ are snyone of you from there? Well, I sorta come from one of them(but I'm a freshie) so I kinda wanna know what happening thing is going on. Anyone interested to knowmore about me can mail me anytime. I read my mails atleast 2wice a day.

08/06/98 17:24:25

Name: Gerard

Comments:

This is in reply to Krap's question about vegetarian diets. The article claims that vegetarians have pleasant tasting cum. I have yet to actually find that out for myself. Anyone game to do some experimentation? Glad that i'm getting some feedback on my p sting.

08/06/98 16:47:41

Comments:

oi chrys, kum-wan crawl out of your hole aw-ray-dee ah.....hahahha. where had u been ? also neber reply my mail. very the bad one. and firstly, we neber promise to lunchie at your work place leh, only say see-how-lor. hahahaha. ok lah, i'll lunchie u when i get back lah. kan na sai. :) btw i hear that half the sgp gay community is going up to bkk for the long WE leh ! wah, capital outflow. wonder what rh will say about zat. hmmmm, maybe ak and i can join u in invading tampines this WE. charlie's angels ? h ak hiak hiak.

08/06/98 16:15:13

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: blowing

Your Fav Body Type: human Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

WOWEE!!! Another gathering in the making ... I WANT!!! Whoever is organising ... don't forget lil' ol Chrysalis here please? ... And Ahboi and AK ... I give up liao ... every time u two meet in town for lunchie appointment ... where is the promise that y u'll have lunchie where I work??? AK ... enjoy the remixes? ... Ooooooh ... Nick69 ... Tampenis har? ... I'll sure to check it out this long weekend ... very the near my place leh ... if got anything happening ... sure to report ... hahahaha ... :-)

08/06/98 15:39:22

Comments:

08/06/98 14:58:49

Comments:

Just for the record actionkid, it wasn't I who was talking about the Spa in the East, it was Nick69. KEEP ON CROOZIN GUYS!

08/06/98 08:10:33

Comments:

hello fabian..... welcum to the page.... now we have more stories..... heh heh..... ;p

08/06/98 08:01:35

Name: fabian My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: 69 Your Fav Body Type: lean,cute,boyboy

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

First time visiting this page, now then I know so many things' happening. Seems like all you guys know eachother very well already! Do you mind if I join in? For an intro, I'm, 21yrs/178cm/68kg, lean, tanned, outgoing, chatty, very new in all these things ..those interested in knowing more about me ps e-mail me.

08/05/98 21:53:21

Comments:

Wow, who could have imagine that Tampines can be a hot cruising spot? My only concern is how safe would it be for PLU to cruise? If we know about it, I am sure the authority will know about it too! Just be careful and discrete. The gathering sounds like a very good idea indeed. This reminds me of an incident that happened when I was in BKK early this year. I got to know someone in BKK through the IRC. We managed to meet up for a drink. Over the course of our conversation, he entioned about a gathering with a few people he met through the IRC later that day and whether I would be interested in going. We met in a restaurant near the airport. What a pleasant group of people, everyone attempted to talk to me even though their nglish were not that great and my knowledge of their language was nil. After that a few of us proceeded to DJ Station and had a fantastic time. I suppose my point is that it is good idea to meet up once in a while for a social gathering. Just be yourself and leave your attitude at home. I would love to be part of it but too bad I am not in SG at the moment. Well if the gathering turns into a mo thly event, I am sure I will be able to meet up with all of you guys some day when I return to my home country for a visit.

08/05/98 20:19:44

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

So many new cummers here at BW.Well, its official, Tampines is now another Fort Road.I was walking along Tampines Avenue 9 near the Esso station as I heard it was cruisy after 3am.Wow I wasn't disappointed at all!Just opposite the designer block were two unky guys loitering around.Opposite the street we also a few guys cruising.I had on my tightest denim shorts and tight tee and as I walked passed this cute malay guy smiled at me.As I walked to the dark park inside the block of flats he came up and placed his hand on my butt.I blushed and immediately had a huge erection, he smiled and lead me to the multi storey carpark which had a basketball court above.It was great!As I leaned against the metal structure he unzipped me and slowly took my hard cock into h s warm luscious lips.He started running his tongue all over my cock head and within minutes I came a load into his hungry mouth.He smiled and continued stroking my wet cock as he slowly nibbled the foreskin of my balls.I had to thank him and started unzip ing him.He was HUGE and dripping with precum.I turned around and glided his erect cock between my wet tight butt as he moaned and grew harder.I squeezed him hard and then knelt down and slowly rimed his asshole as I brought my tongue to his cock.He smelle so nice as he had sprayed perfume on his crotch.This made it even more pleasant as I ran my tongue all over his cock head and pumped his shaft slowly.Soon he jerked and shot warm sweet cum into my mouth which I swallowed greedily.As he moaned with pleasu e I ran my fingers along his thighs as I slowly sucked him dry.MMMmmmm Tampines is really happening, its been my 3rd encounter after 3am so far,and there are lots of places to have a nice discreet time.Hurrah for Tampenis!

08/05/98 16:36:12

Comments:

well.. you can email me at actionkid@hotmail.com, frenchie... I can't exactly promise you that I'll be a good host, coz I'm sorta busy with work right now. But sure.. it'd be great if we can just meet up for lunch.. or even dinner afte my work. We can jus chat and I can sorta give a verbal tour of singapore.. ;) Of course, the other guys would be welcomed too.. and I'm sure some of em might be free to show you around... any takers, boizz?? And ahboi.. aiyah.. I forgot about your trip!!! Wah.. will miss you man! will call you soon about Friday... Okay.. need my sleep now.. BTW, where IS this spa in the east that @lex always tok about??? I'm getting curious.. see lah.. all this blasted Mal-Sin confrontation is spoiling my usual plans.. now must find alternati e.. so sad!!!

08/05/98 16:34:29

Name: Miles Smith

Comments:

08/05/98 14:46:58

Comments:

wah, why so like that one? how can u guys think of having another OUTing without me.. *pout* pple got to go outstation mah, cannot wait for me to get back one meh ? oi, frenchie, can shift your visit or not ? hahahaha. aiyah, joke-joke only hor. *sigh* wh am i but a tiny ikan bilis (sori des- borrow your line)... u all go ahead and have fun lah. i'll observe the occasion by toasting u guys from times square. :-)

08/05/98 13:48:33

Comments:

well, well..... dear nat..... trying to know more people from NUS hah..... never believe what i told you right...... hope that your wish will cum true..... so, ANY NUS PLUs.... MAIL NAT LAH... no.... he doesn't like to answer mail.... hor... and yah.... w uldn't mind another gathering..... remember to mail me about it hah.....

08/05/98 13:18:56

Comments:

Jeff dear, thank you for remembering me. I am still alive and as usual must read this bulletin b4 going to sleep. Hv been very bitchy ....I mean busy lately. Just changed job (more $$$ and more travel, including my favourite BKK) and must work hard to i press new boss. No time to visit JP. May try this weekend. BTW, today I finally saw cruising actions in MRT. There was this chinese guy who was trying to cruise an angmoh. He stood closer and closer to the angmoh even though the train was quite empty lunch time). Whenever the angmoh looked at the chinese guy direction, the latter wld quickly give him a very plastic smile. This repeated many many times. The chinese guy alternated his long and hard stares at the angmoh's butt and crotch. Another angm h lady and a Malay guy who were seated stared at the chinese guy, probably finding his behaviours weird. The chinese guy's crotch expanded and his basket was huge. His shirt was tucked in . It's very obvious especially to those who were seated! He wa standing directly in front of my seat. That chinese guy is definitely not actionkid, not half as good looking and discrete as actionkid. I swear. And Gerard, did the article mentions about the effect of vegetarian diet on cum?

08/05/98 13:10:21

Name: nat My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: S'pore

Comments:

Wow, its been quite some time. While, lets not get so work up over such impersonating incidents, they are simply not wholewhile. Anywhere, it will be great to have another gathering around this month since there are pretty quite alot of new friends. Lets ay, any PLUs in nus, maybe we can be pillars of support for one another. While it would be nie to really have freinds belonging to the same lifestyle as you. Keep in good faith guys. Take are.

08/05/98 12:56:23

Comments:

Actionkid, thanks for your prompt answer. Rare to meet people so considerate and who actually try to make PLU's life more enjoyable (I start being contaminated by the language used at this site!!!). I tried to e-mail you but, as I use the computer at work I cannot send you e-mail by clicking on the link. Would you be kind enough (as well as other nice regulars here) to give you an e-mail so that I can contact you more easily. My firned kind of insist on going on the ebach oustide Singapore during the week end. And I might stay in her room while in Singapore, which kind of limit the possibilities of nice encounters in Sinagpore. But I will be free on monday and I think this lunch could be a very good idea. Just a few detaiuls about me : I'm French (that was easy to guess), living in Hong Kong since early 1996), gay (another easy guess), single (though I'm seeing someone two/three times a week - without any intimate contact - I guess I'm in love), and am attracted to Asians (you could call me a rice-queen, bu I find this term too simplistic : you cannot really decide whom you will be attracted to. I have been attracted to Asians but it's not an obsession or a pre-requisite (I guess also that the way i expressed myself is closer to the subtleness you can find in Asia com,pared to the direct/in the face attitude inEurope and the US (I know, that's a cliche but difficult to express myself comprehesivele in ashort message). Anyway, hope to be able to meet some of you soon, and keep up the good cruising stories ( ho knows, I might even contribute one day)

08/05/98 12:05:23

Comments:

yo, actionkid, 17th already in the big apple lah. prolly at splash :-) so, cannot. but this friday, can of cos'. btw i believe i did say pineapple and not p-juice. hence i shall not be liable for any post experiment results, good and bad. these 2 days dun o swey or what, work had been disastrous. its time to take "chang-hwey-chui" man. but just now hor, while waiting downstairs to retrieve a parcel from my boss, who like all other demigods at that level, was going to zip by in his bmw and toss me the objec (so that his bally shoes does not have to asphalted ?), there was this guy eye-eye me from across the driveway. initially i thot he was just a chauffer as the shiny bmw next to him does not match his demeanor. ser-car-lee, a harried man ran up to the car to open the door for him ! be4 this, i suspected he was checking out my crotch as i was wearing my tight denims which sculpted my basket, amply magnifying (ok lah, exaggerating) the sexual potential contained within. otherwise, he must be admiring the cem nt slabs layout on the pavement. anyway, we din't managed to reach even first base and hence, i recorded the incident as cheap thrill lor. its already 2000hr, and still gotta finish this f..king report be4 i can knock off. ARRRRRRggggghhhhhhh! @#%&

08/05/98 09:00:48

Comments:

This is really weird... in all the years of my sexual life (which, incidentally had spread over more than 10 years..;P), I've never swallowed anybody else's cum at all. Hmm.. I was trying to recall any instant which I did, after Gerard's posting, and well . zilch. I've come close on few occasions, though.. too absorbed in all the steam.;P.. but never actually got around to it. But I have tasted it.. my own of course (dun ask me why.. shylah..;P), and maybe some precum.. and well... it's not really thaaat b d.. I dun know.. I guess it is a reflex action on my part to avoid swallowing it in.. As for all these cookies and cream and pineapple juice.. hmm.. maybe I'll try it out one day... :) And Frenchie.. you can be assured that there will be many boys here wh 'd wanna make you feel welcomed while you're in our shores.. ;) Just drop us an email and we'll try and be a host wherever possible. For myself, well.. I can squeeze out lunch on Monday (the 17th, right?). I'm sure ahboi wouldn't mind either... and whoever that's free to come. Heheh.. I was just thinking that it might be a great excuse for another gathering.. though too bad, you'll only be free after the weekend... BTW, ahboi.. this Friday, can?

08/05/98 01:21:28

Comments:

Oops, made a boo boo. The puntuations seem to be missing. The list: Hang Garden, Lillies, Priest, Love Valour Compassion, Maybe Maybe Not, Latino Boys go to Hell, Wilde, Billy's first screen test.

08/05/98 01:14:27

Comments:

If you are a Leonardo Di Caprio's fan, you may want to check out his rather unknown movie titled "Total Eclipse". It is a gay movie, yes GAY! It has scenes of him making out with another man. It is available on video now. Other non Hollywood movies wi h gay theme you may want to check out include: Hanging Garden Lillies Priest Love Valour Compassion Maybe, Maybe Not (German movie) Latino Boys Go to Hell Wilde Billy's First Screen Test The first five should be available on video.

08/05/98 00:55:52

Comments:

well, well, "zhi tao lao, xue dao lao". guess one neber stop learning. it pay to heed gerards's sting on cum-taste. we are afterall what we eat. i was told that having pineapple be4 sex tends to produce 'sweet' cum. but please don't ask me how many pineap les or evidence of results altho' she (yeah, she) swears by it. anyway do check it out if u so wish. the proof is in the tasting ? seriously, to eat or not to eat (cum) is not so much the question. to show consideration is. thanks gerard. and adrian, regr t to learn of your dilemma. if u like to yak more, u r welcome to email to me. and for the rest of u, CRooZE ON guys.

08/04/98 17:56:21

Name: Gerard My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: the works Your Fav Body Type: to each his own

Comments:

I have read the postings on the bulletin board and have found them to be very interesting and sexciting. I myself like sucking cocks and occasionally swallowing the sperm of my sex partner. I'm sure a lot of you guys out there have had this experience bef re but I have yet to come across anyone mentioning about the taste of cum. Just today I was reading an article in the mag Adam on precisely this subject. This is especially for you guys who eat lots of meat and do not masturbate or have sex very often. Th taste of cum is quite dependent on what you eat as toxins such as vitamins, growth hormones and whatever that is fed to the meat that we eat do accumulate in cum which then accounts for its sometimes awful taste. If you have tasted cum that sometimes mak you want to gag and throw up then you'll know what I'm talking about. Those of you guys who like to receive fellatio, I hope that you would be considerate enough to get rid of your 'old' cum before you could expect your partner to enjoy milking you dry. f course a change of diet such as having cookies and cream before would be delicious as claimed by the article. Well just thought that I should bring this up since it concerns most if not all of us. Anyway continue enjoying yourselves and keep those posti gs cumming. Ciao.

08/04/98 13:53:00

Comments:

Hi! I just discovered this site and enjoy al these stories. i just wish there would be such a site and, more importantly, such nice relaxed funny people here in Hong Kong (wher I've been living for almost 3 years). Anyway, i will visit Singapore for the f rst time the week-end of the 15+Monday, to visit a friend of mine (a French girl). I guess I will stay with her over the week-end but I will have time on Monday. I'm not really looking for quick sex, but rather nice friends to show around (and prove me th t Singapore is not as boring as people say here). Well, something might happen as well (who knows, I've no Boy friend right now). Thanks

08/04/98 06:54:11

Comments:

golfie dear.... relax lah... such people will always exist what.... so, when is your story out?? waiting for it anxiously.... and krap.... where are you?? been cruising in JP izzit?? ;p

08/04/98 03:26:19

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Adrian.. if you think you need someone to talk to, you can always email me. I may not provide you with solutions, but there might be things I can help you with, with all sincerities and discretion.. Take care all.

08/04/98 00:42:08

Comments:

Hey guys, I am faced with a dillemma here and needed some advice from you guys. I am non-active in the scene ( i.e. no cruising ) and has liked men for as long as I know. However, I have not totally rule out liking women as well. Recently, I have noticed hat I sort of liked a girl I am friends with and is unsure of how to go about the whole siuation. She knows that I am 'multi-pin plug' according to her. We can talk non-stop and we both agreed that have sexual inclinations to men actually make men better s they develope the sensitivities of their counter-parts as well. Which makes them all the more better persons. How? Your most sincere advice please.

08/03/98 14:59:18

Name: indian My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

hi guys, thanks that lots of u knows it is not me who wrote the second posting. to the 2nd indian just wanna say that u are sick and had no real dick. if u wanna be respected then pls respect others first and kindly use your own nick. guys just forget about that asshole and get yr life going lots of luv

08/03/98 13:14:16

Name: netjumper

Comments:

This impersonating thing is getting more often in BW. First Edmund and now Indian. I think someone should police this page and delete offensive posting like these from BW. I know there are tons of silent readers out there and I am one of them. Just come i once or twice a day to enjoy the postings and stories. So if you have nothing nice to say … keep it to yourself. Jeff, yes I am back …. I will mail you later. Hey, you think there is any teaching position open at NTU? With so many cute PLU there it may be worth a try for me to switch line to the academics again *LOL*

08/03/98 09:01:31

Name: eric My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: lean n muscled

Comments:

Men in uniform or men into uniforms please e-mail me if you share the same intrest as me.

08/03/98 02:02:34

Comments:

hmmm, atheist - our guilt is our own doing. if we deemed our deeds as wrong, voila! guilt is born. i dun think the post sex guilt got anything to do with u being an atheist, which in itself is a suspect since u relate your atheistic status as "supposed to be". using 2 heads during sex is not a mandatory criteria for sexual joy (yes,i didn't say fulfilment). i suppose it depends on whether one is sexing for the sake of sex or using it as a prelude to love. in anycase, if in doubt, don't. u'll not be any les er of a man if u opt not to ONS. :)

wah golfnut - poot chu sern, chiew poot chu sern. eet chu sern, chin shi ren. hahahaha. thx pal.

08/03/98 01:14:59

Comments:

All this impersonation shit is getting nowhere. I think it is best if we just ignore it all. Edmund.. please dun take offence on what was said.. we're cool about things here and the last thing we'd want is for you to be put off by 'indian''s comments and isappear. As for ahboi.. he's a big boi and I'm sure he knows how to react.. :) Jeff.. trust me.. there ARE many PLUs at NTU. And they're pretty cute!! And Atheist... guilt is a natural reaction when we've got something which we're not comfortable with. Al of us feel a certain degree of guilt when we do things which are deemed 'not right'. But I'd suggest that you just go with the flow and not take things too seriously. There will come a point in time when you'd need to reevaluate your life and your achiev ments.. all I can say is.. smile at it all, take it as a learning experience and just move on with a fresh mind.. :) It helps to feel comfortable with what you are and what you do.. ONS is not always a bad thing.. it is a matter of choice and as long as yo go into it with your eyes open, I'm sure you'll be fine. And go for the serious bits only if you're ready.. Okay boizz.. I gotta go earn my keep again. Had a pretty eventful time this weekend.. did it with quite a coupla guys.. from the net *wink* and fr m the IRC (gawd! I nearly had an orgy at my place last night!!) and still have an appointment later this evening.. Sheesh.. I guess all this railway standoff shit and my workload is really rubbing on me baaaaaaaad..;P heheh...

08/02/98 18:10:25

Name: Golfnut My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Hi people, I really have to apologise to those of you who are waiting for "Joey" or "Boss" story. It had really been a bad week - work and everything, and I had a tough time completing the story. Also, someone wrote me suggesting that I may want to crea my own home-page with geo-cities so that i can put all my future "lengthy stories" inside. Well I am going to do just that. Will let you guys know when the stories are ready. Thanks for understanding. And BTW "Indian", you may have a long cock (which strongly suspect you don't) but you definitely have no balls. You are so pathetic. Hiding behind the veil (slutty and bitchy trait) of another person's id is both juvenile and cowardly. If u have an axe to grind against ahboi and edmund then come out a d say it like a man. You really need help, man.

08/02/98 16:47:28

Comments:

okie..... i think sumone's being very naughty here.... sumone must have impersonated Indian, can that sumone please post your own postings instead.... we don't mind your presence here as long as you are you.... and not here as sumone else.... anyway, sumo e mailed me to tell me that NTU is not a desert.... hooray.... now, i just need more NTU people to mail me.....don't worry, i am also a closet case... i just wanna know more PLU friends in NTU..... so, now back to your normal program.....

08/02/98 16:16:29

Name: Atheist

Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Hey Guys! I know I'm supposed to be atheist but why am I feeling all the guilt after sex? What's worse is that I actually agreed to meet up with someone for ermm.. u know this week. What am I supposed to do? Besides all the guilt and such, I realised wi h horror that I dun actually enjoy sex that much. Perhaps ONS are not my cup of tea or maybe I need to desensitize myself to sex.Bummer! BTW to "INDIAN", I dun think it's nice to call anyone assholes here and I'm sure ppl dun just go for anyone with long lack cocks (it's the character) so it's good that u didn't leave ur email cos I dun think anyone will bother to reply. Adieus!

08/02/98 15:33:55

Name: Indian

Comments:

***** Imposter's posting blown away by BW ***** ***** Hey, guys, we should all just ignore this imposter totally because his kind feeds on hatred and the more abuse we hurl at him, the happier he is. That's why he did this. I know a sick mind when I see one. *****

08/02/98 15:27:35

Comments:

I went to the gym this afternoon and was delighted to see that my regular b/j buddy was there. He finished ahead of me and I presumed he will be waiting for me at the jacuzzi, hehehe. After my workout, I headed for the jacuzzi to join my buddy there. I ea ed myself into the hot water enjoying the bubbly comfort the pool was offering my sore muscles. My buddy was already there and we smiled at each other. He told me that there was an ang moh who was cruising him in the sauna. I suspected it was the goodloo ing hunk who checked out the gym while I was still working out. Anyway, I decided to relax a bit more and closed my eyes. I didn't notice that we were joined by another guy. I felt a thigh presing against mine. I thought it was my buddy, but my buddy was n the other side of me! So I opened my eyes and was pleasantly surprised to see the goodlooking ang moh sitting next to me. He smiled and I smiled back. He became more daring and started to caress my thigh under the water. I gently placed my hand on his high too :-). He grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch. My hand was rubing the biggest bulge it had rubbed in a long time ^_^ . Soon, his hand was rubbing my crotch and inserting it into my trunks. He was trying to reach for my hole but I was wearing a very tight swimming trunk. The action became hotter when my buddy decided to join in. The 3 of us started to hug each other and suck each other's nipples. We couldn't do much as we were afraid that someone might suddenly walk in. In fact somebody did. T at's when the Tim (the GWM) invited my buddy and I up to his room, mmmmm...interesting proposition. My buddy said that we should take up the invitation. So, it was settled then. We headed for the changing room. Tim went up ahead and my buddy and I would f llow him in a while. After we got dressed, we went up to the room. When Tim greeted us, he was already half-naked. He invited us in and asked to make ourselves comfortable. He opened a couple of cold beers while he helped us to get undressed. Then he pull d down his briefs and my! what a big tool he had. It was not long about 6.5" but very thick! It must have been around 1.5" thick. He had a nice pair of balls and his crotch was shaved (yummy). He suddenly knelt down and started to suck my cock. Man! he is good...My buddy joined us and Tim took both our cocks into his mouth at the same time. Looking down at him, I can tell he was having one hell of a good time there! Then he went to get something from his bag, he took out a vial of poppers and offered then to us. I dun go for such things and neither did my buddy, so Tim just inhaled the stuff and soon I can tell that he was totally high. He pulled my buddy and I next to the mirror and started sucking us both at the same time again. The session became wilder with lots of sucking and kissing. He suddenly turned me around and started to rim my ass. Gosh, my knees were getting weak. My buddy went to thew bed to lie down closely followed by Tim and myself. We were soon locked into some acrobatic action as we try o give each other pleasure. Tim was sucking me while I was sucking my buddy. Then we would switch positions again and my buddy would be sucking Tim while Tim and I are kissing and on and on. Finally, Tim started to suck my buddy, after a few more inhales f the popper, he just became a wild man.I was stroking his huge cock and I can tell from his moans that he was enjoying it too. Soon my buddy was making these sounds that tells me that he is cumming. He shot his wad into Tim's mouth. Them Tim turned to me and said, "now it's your turn" so I laid on my back as he also gave me a wonderful blow. My buddy suckked Tim at the same time too and soon I was injecting Tim with my spunk while he does the same to my buddy. We finished completely exhausted and drained on top of each other. He wanted to have dinner with us but I have another dinner appointment and so did my buddy. Too bad he has a 4:15 a.m. wake-up call tomorrow morning for his flight to Hongkong. I left him my number just in case he comes to Singapore gain soon. Sigh. What a perfect way to end an uneventful weekend...KEEP CROOZIN GUYS!

08/02/98 15:04:54

Name: indian My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

hi its a lucky sunday at lucky plaza for me.yeap i met a guy i long to meet after almost 1.5 yrs back.his dick is indeed lovely and sweet as last time when i used to suck in PS.hey dude if u happened to read this message i would like to keep in touch with u and yr dick just mail me okie.i hope u remember me for the rest keep on cruising guys...........luv

08/02/98 14:03:04

Name: Chee Kin

Your Nationality: M'sian studying in S'pore

Comments:

MY CONGRATULATIONS AND BEST WISHES FOR THE 5TH GAY GAMES WHICH HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY OPENED IN AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS. I've recently read a book written by Greg Louganis, the world's top diver. It's titled: "Breaking the surface", which is his autobiography. Perhaps most of you had already read it, and still I insist to compliment it just a little. It's really a great book. A great inspiration for all who face problems of being closeted (of course, most of us ae still very much in the closet) and those who had trouble in their relationships. Greg is still the top diver in the world, even till now, a most 10 years after he retired, no one has broken his record. Sadl, 10 years ago he's diagnosed HIV positive which at that time was being viewed as an epidemic. He decided to let it all out. All his sufferings and all that he went through keeping his dark st secrets to himself are revealed in the book. It's a very easy reading book, I finished the book in less than 2 days. It just inspired me. Worth reading, recommended to all regardless of intelligence because it's so real life, so 'lifestyle'.

08/02/98 09:54:53

Comments:

dear nat..... thank you for telling the whole world..... anyway, what wish hah??? and DON'T say out here... tell me alone, ok?? anyway, when is my turn?? hee hee... ;p hmm... anyway, my identity here was exposed ....finally and my 'bludder' now knows tha i am jeff.... now, i cannot write stories without him asking for more details..... by the way, i just cum back from a session with him...... but maybe it is the fact that it has been quite a while i last did it.... it was not as hot as i (and definitely im too....) wanted it..... anyway, i enjoyed it while it lasted and while we were swimming after that, a guy tried to cruies him and he actually thought of playing with him!! hmm.... anyway, now back to your normal program....oh 1 last thing.... don't me tion it edmund.....

08/02/98 09:49:13

Comments:

08/02/98 05:17:23

Name: Nat

Comments:

Hi people, jeff, nice talking to you yesterday. hope that your wish will realise soon. Wow, that guy called me to have a conversation. After a week, then he called. while, i thought that he will be just talking abt the usual staff but no, we actually talk abt a great deal of intellectual discussion regarding the philosophy of life, the futu e of such activities. Wow, the feeling is just great. Anywhere, he wanted to meet me in the hostel which i don't really think so. But anywhere, we will meet soon. Edmund, its disgusting that someone tried to immitate you but definitely, we know the type of person after reading so much abt you. Stay cheerful. For the rest, keep in good faith.

08/01/98 22:27:45

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Blowing

Your Fav Body Type: with a dick Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

I remember the time I was in Beijing on an assignment. I was walking outside the forbidden palace ... and a young white guy started following me ... after a while (to ascertain that he is gay) I sat down on a bench and spoke to him in English when he sat next to me. He was very surprised and asked if I can speak Mandarin (he spoke in Mandarin). He does not know how to speak nor read English well. He is not a foreigner. He explained that he came from the northern regions of China ... and his tribe's lo ation is very near Russia. There has been lots of cross marriages and he is one of the many in his tribe that looks caucasian but is actually Chinese. He looks like that white guy who acted with Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills Cops ... the young and tall ne. Thrilled and fascinated by his bloodline, we chatted and eventually arrived at my hotel. In China, it is not easy for the locals to enter the hotels. But my friend, being caucasian in looks, passed off easily as a foreigner as long as he does not s eak and is with me. We entered my room and chit chat for a while. Then it was late and we had a bath together. Imagine my shock when I saw his nine-incher. He grinned. And tried to enter me there. What? No condom? I thought. I protested and suggest d the bed. After drying ourselves, he laid on the bed ... with his missile reaching for the skies. I was so amused ... I have never seen such a huge dick ... live, I mean ... not on video. I moved forward and we kissed and kissed. He was a fantastic k sser. Then I moved down and gave him a blowjob. My mouth was not used to such a huge size. But in time, my mouth accomodated and he began to groan so sweetly. He touched and massaged my nipples as I sucked him till he cried out for me to stop. Then h got up and turned me to lay down on my back. He immediately wanted to penetrate me. I remembered the condom and gave it to him. He started to shove. It was painful. I asked him to stop. But he was too horny from my blowjob ... ya lah ... blame me l r. He forced it in slowly. I tell you ... I have never felt such pain before. But in time, as he stroked gently I relaxed. He was so romantic too. Kissed me while he did it. Then he started pumping faster and furiously. When he came, I could feel t e throbbing of his huge dick inside me. The amount seemed endles ... at least it seemed to me then. And when he removed his flaccid dick, the condom was definitely evident of his flow. And then I got really horny ... and wanted to do it to him (yea lah ... I'm both ways). But he is only top and with a girlfriend to boot. Though he tells me she is only for social status. I learnt later that he is a medical student and his girlfriend is a daughter of a diplomat. Since he did not want it, I took hold o my dick and shook it. Being the romantic that he was, he held and kissed me while I came. There is so much more to this story that I cannot completely tell all. But the foreplay, the sex, again and again was beautiful. Beijing suddenly became interes ing. The following days, he brought me to the hottest disco in Beijing (bigger and better than Zouk!), to the local eating places and to taste the local food, a cultural festival featuring his tribes' music and culture and lots of sex, hugging and even d ringly holding hands along the roads of Beijing. XiaoWu, if you recognise these events and are reading this, please contact me. I hope and believe your Engish should improve by now and hope you can somehow read or know about this posting. I miss you.