Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

Any btm chinese or pinoy daddies 40 and above to give me a body massage. No place. Malay guy here. 27 165 58 Smooth body. Can travel. Not keen in any anal fun and I'm not a bottom too. Strictly for btm chinese or pinoy matured men 40 and above only. The rest pls dont pm me. Thanks.   Line id: cremesouffle1 

1 minute ago, bigcrops said:

Anyone can host me for massage in the west? 

I'll be (really)honest with you.

I had to give a free massage (for the sake of my learning & practice) to a Twink who was muscular & i only could do it for 40 minutes max=(

Its very very exerting for me to press the acupoint coz of the bulging muscles=(

So i rather give free massages to skinny pple... my new preference=)

17 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

I had to give a free massage (for the sake of my learning & practice) to a Twink who was muscular & i only could do it for 40 minutes max=(

Its very very exerting for me to press the acupoint coz of the bulging muscles=(

Cool.

14 minutes ago, Greenman said:

Cool.

i am so tempted to take a screenshot of what the guy receiving the massage from me texted me on Telegram & post it here ...

He asked me, "Can u come to my place every month?"

& i was like WTF?!?

1 hour ago, 30yochinese said:

Im lean fit so its not an issue 

Just now, bigcrops said:

Im lean fit so its not an issue 

I agree with U!!!

But what if u have tall legs?

Like that i will "peng san" & fall sick the next day esp if U are 180cm=(

but honestly,

Massage is an act of giving thru touch,

though intimate & relaxing i am purely doing this so one day i can use it for my partner or future bf... still finding=(

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]