Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

3 hours ago, Kimochi said:

I gotten a good rub from him ~ what you did to him to make him decline massaging you? 

He asked for my job and thereafter he tried to hard sell his package.

When I asked if he has a practicing licence, he turned hostile and scolded vulgar words in line chat. I sternly refused his services ...

An aj pal warned me against him as he used different names in other gay sites, this guy lost a wallet in the bodyrub's place. He is lodging a police report. 

for those who wanted more of his dirty hands, at your own perils. Good luck.

this warning is for public good. 

Edited by hornbird
13 hours ago, hornbird said:

He cheats money and scold vulgar words in pm to me after I refused his services ... my Friend was cheated and lost a wallet in his placw. He is ugly totally 

Haha.

What a lousy liar u r.  For those who had visited me including my regulars, they would know the financial state I am in.

I don't charge so how do I cheat others'money??? I am rich enough to afford many things why would i need to steal.

U r really a filthy piece of shit and should be rid of in this society for making up stories and openly lying through that brainless head of yours.

Just because I have rejected giving you a massage you have chose to expose that cheap and ugly character of yours.

Be prepared for your retribution for the lie and false accusations which you had made.

Just for the benefit of doubt for others reading this post.  If this guy is speaking the truth, why would he approach me for the free massage service if he knew that his friend had been cheated and had his wallet stolen by me??? The facts speak for itself.

Edited by bodyrubsg
11 minutes ago, hornbird said:

He cheats money and scold vulgar words in pm to me after I refused his services ... my Friend was cheated and lost a wallet in his placw. He is ugly totally 

Its a free massage why would he cheat money? I find that reply very fishy ~ must be you did or said something nasty to him that made him decline massaging you. I have no problems with most all of my massages 

He didn't do what you described above to me.  I find him very good and honest wor. Very good massage. He loosened most of my knots. Are you fit bod?  

If you not fit bod I guess he will not want to massage you. 

40 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Its a free massage why would he cheat money? I find that reply very fishy ~ 

If you not fit bod I guess he will not want to massage you. 

This has nothing to do with fit or not

he had not even seen my pic 

but he asked for a package fee

i don't see why you need to question me unless you are his advocate. May I say your defence for him or helping his misdeeds... isn't it fishy too ?

Please don't get into others ' conflicts if you cannot witness the truth. 

i won't reply anymore, for those who like taking risks, by all means. Let the police investigate the stealing case. Police anti-vice team is handling it.

Good riddence.

Edited by hornbird
4 minutes ago, hornbird said:

i don't see why you need to question me unless you are his advicate. May I say your Defence for him fishy too ? Please don't get into others ' conflicts if you cannot witness the truth. 

i won't reply anymore, for those who like taking risks, by all means. Let the police investigate the stealing case. 

i normally keep a low profile and do not get involved in such cheap gibbering but you are trying to stain my reputation so I have to rebut.

I am sure that there are many others who can speak up for me.

Rest in peace old man.  I will let the King of Hades investigate your evil deed

10 minutes ago, hornbird said:

i don't see why you need to question me unless you are his advocate. May I say your Defence for him fishy too ? Please don't get into others ' conflicts if you cannot witness the truth. 

i won't reply anymore, for those who like taking risks, by all means. Let the police investigate the stealing case. Police anti-vice team is handling it.

Good riddence.

Reason is simple.  He massaged me and did not massage you. I smell sour grape. 

10 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Reason is simple.  He massaged me and did not massage you. I smell sour grape. 

Your reply doesn't worth a cent. Let the police investigation speak the truth. If needed, you will be invited to join the interview.

The silliest thing in life is trying to be hero and gets into hot soup. Especially when criminal investigation is involved.

meantime , I don't want to talk to gang fishy !

I exercise my right here and stand by my words.

I have blocked the gang.

Edited by hornbird
12 hours ago, west_boi said:

I’d been to Bodyrubsg place and received a good massage from him. He’s a friendly guy and has very good message skills. The massage lasted for almost 2 hours even though it’s a FOC massage, and everything was provided for – place/ lotion etc.

He’s very polite throughout and did not try to sell anything. And I most definitely did not lose any of my belongings. Those accusations are definitely not true.

I like to second his opinion. Bodyrubsg is one of the nicest free masseurs around. His skills are even better than the ones I've gotten from paid ones. 

How ridiculous to have such accusations against him. 

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic