Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

i have recently learnt some very very basic massage, would like to find some good ppl to practise (prefer smooth or shaved, student, young below 40 or fit), the duration of body massage will be about 30 mins, and most of the time i cannot host.

im 170/63 chinese t, sometimes gym or swim.

if you want to let me practise foc pls pm me with yr state. (butt and back massage, ultimately i hope if could master buttock massage)

Edited by cheddr
17 minutes ago, cheddr said:

i have recently learnt some very very basic massage, would like to find some good ppl to practise (prefer smooth or shaved, student, young below 40 or fit), the duration of body massage will be about 30 mins.

im 170/63, sometimes gym or swim.

if you want to let me practise foc pls pm me with yr state. (butt and back massage, ultimately i hope if could master buttock massage)

wow! did u learn it from the male-hq session? too bad i cant fit your bill

i noticed practicing on a normal bed is tough, need to have those type of massage bed esp when facing down

2 hours ago, cheddr said:

learn frm a masseur.. he massage me with good stroke and i ask if can guide me what to do.

i think practice on normal is not an issue u can put a pillow there also

too bad , i dont get the chance to be a guinea pig!

On 02/04/2018 at 6:22 PM, cheddr said:

i have recently learnt some very very basic massage, would like to find some good ppl to practise (prefer smooth or shaved, student, young below 40 or fit), the duration of body massage will be about 30 mins, and most of the time i cannot host.

im 170/63 chinese t, sometimes gym or swim.

if you want to let me practise foc pls pm me with yr state. (butt and back massage, ultimately i hope if could master buttock massage)

just another waste timer.. sigh

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic