Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

anyone interested to massage for 63yo daddy. will pay in kind by giving you the blowjob of the century.  line me at mlbk889.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

*Kindly read entire post before messaging.*

Practicing in basic sports massage.
Massage area: back and front of lower limbs, back and upper limbs.
Duration: approximately 60mins
Massage bed: Available

Easy clean massage oil: Available

Big body towel: Please bring YOUR OWN

Please PM for further contact. My height and weight on profile. It may not be effective for you if you weigh heavier than me.  

Other information (except for contact details and address) and pic request will NOT be entertained.
STRICTLY sports massage. Still a novice, please be kind.
Latest timing at 4.30pm.

Ps: I really do not need to know your race, age, height, weight, body type, etc.

38 minutes ago, ljh said:

Please PM for further contact. My height and weight on profile. It may not be effective for you if you weigh heavier than me.  

Other information (except for contact details and address) and pic request will NOT be entertained.
Latest timing at 4.30pm.

Ps: I really do not need to know your race, age, height, weight, body type, etc.

Please be understanding that I'm neither charging nor doing this full-time and can't accept pre-booking/pre-arrangement from everyone. 

1 hour ago, ljh said:

Please be understanding that I'm neither charging nor doing this full-time and can't accept pre-booking/pre-arrangement from everyone. 

All the best with ur skills training 💆‍♂️& spa etiquette practice! So nice of u😍🤩 to (i would never do this ever)invite strangers to clock the hours needed to improve ur technique 👍. i got my certificate from ProTherapist coz my Dad needs a back rub regularly & i have to admit...i get very horny/uneasy/distressed when my client/my Dad undresses...& that is why i am only allowed "to serve my Father" but i hope to massage my future bf... Just sharing what a Masseur thinks...🤔

Edited by 30yochinese
2 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

All the best with ur skills training 💆‍♂️& spa etiquette practice! So nice of u😍🤩 to (i would never do this ever)invite strangers to clock the hours needed to improve ur technique 👍. i got my certificate from ProTherapist coz my Dad needs a back rub regularly & i have to admit...i get very horny/uneasy/distressed when my client/my Dad undresses...& that is why i am only allowed "to serve my Father" but i hope to massage my future bf... Just sharing what a Masseur thinks...🤔

Apprehensive initially but so far those who came were respectful. 

28 minutes ago, kaz said:

Hopefully the one practicing his skills will also be respectful in ALL ways

What do you mean? You messaged me with the question: "how old I am". To which I merely replied: "Kindly read the entire post before messaging." Did you read the first and last lines of my posting. Do you go to local massage establishment and ask the age of their masseurs? So what if I'm 20, 40 or 60? How is it relevant to what I'm doing. Why don't you post an open question if I did ask for the age, stats or pics of those who messaged me?

9 hours ago, ljh said:

Latest timing at 4.30pm.

Line b10181966

Latest timing at 4.30pm.

20 minutes ago, ljh said:

Latest timing at 4.30pm.

Slot is filled. Thanks. 

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]