Male HQ

Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]

On 12/15/2022 at 6:44 PM, vagrant said:

Seeking guys open to be model for basic sports massage practice 
Massage area: back and front of lower and upper limbs, back
Duration: approximately 45 - 60mins
Massage bed: Available

Please seek professional opinion and do not respond to this if you have any injury or medical condition.

Since it's for practice, have a preference for body types that are not at extremes.

Reserve right to say no if I'm not comfortable practicing on you when we meet. e.g. eczema, etc

If click, open to regular arrangement to stay in practice.

DM me and we can take it from there.

Keen for massage by u

You can’t receive message on BW

Edited by Jimcockrubbing
On 12/20/2022 at 10:08 AM, discreeetguy said:

Need model to practice my massage for upcoming exam in 2 mth.  Massage will be done on a proper massage bed.  Good massage oil will be used.  FOC.

Venue is at Bugis hotel on 22 to 30 Dec (except 25th Dec)

As i am practising for exam, no huge oversized bodies for the moment please :) 

Chinese preferred.

Please dm me at tele (disc69) if you are keen.

Really appreciate discreeetguy being available to practise his massage skills. Was surprisingly impressed as his massage was on par with (if not better than) many paid massages out there. Would have gladly paid even though he is still honing his skills, just because it was overall a very enjoyable massage. His politeness and good attitude topped it off to make it a very relaxing and satisfying experience. Go look for him before he turns pro and becomes unavailable! Haha. Thanks again, bro.

Edited by Atatakai24
On 12/24/2022 at 6:19 PM, Atatakai24 said:

Really appreciate discreeetguy being available to practise his massage skills. Was surprisingly impressed as his massage was on par with (if not better than) many paid massages out there. Would have gladly paid even though he is still honing his skills, just because it was overall a very enjoyable massage. His politeness and good attitude topped it off to make it a very relaxing and satisfying experience. Go look for him before he turns pro and becomes unavailable! Haha. Thanks again, bro.

Thanks Atatakai24 for your most kind words....i am “honing my skills” lol

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

Edited by discreeetguy

Need model to practice my massage for upcoming exam in 2 mth.  Massage will be done on a proper massage bed.  Good massage oil will be used.  FOC.

Chinese preferred.

Really enjoyed the massage session with @discreeetguy

Relaxing music, good massage skills and cool personality!

Chinese preferred.

Hi, is 173/100kg considered oversized for u?

Chinese preferred.

Thank you @discreeetguyfor a thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing session. Massage was professional with the right pressure and strokes to soothe my tired muscles. Session went smoothly and I particularly appreciate your friendly demeanour :) Would return again next time!

Chinese preferred.

Thanks for the massage. It is really good. I really did enjoy the session. Your skill is just like a pro and I didn’t expect the foc massage turned to be so classy ambience with very nice massage table and oil. It is xmas present to me. Thank you

Chinese preferred.

Great massage provided by discreetguy. He made efforts to create the perfect ambience for the massage. There was also sufficient strength and some of the spots were on point. Friendly and humble guy too, all the best!

Chinese preferred.

Great massage experience provided by@discreeetguy. Massage was done on a comfortable massage bed with premium oil, soft relaxing music and nice environment. I truly enjoyed the session. Hope to have another session with you (foc)😄. Can look for him for a free massage session.

Chinese preferred.

Tried his massage and it’s really good! 

On 12/28/2022 at 2:07 AM, superman888 said:

Great massage experience provided by@discreeetguy. Massage was done on a comfortable massage bed with premium oil, soft relaxing music and nice environment. I truly enjoyed the session. Hope to have another session with you (foc)😄. Can look for him for a free massage session.

@discreeetguy   cant seem to send u via inbox... its full ?

On 12/15/2022 at 6:44 PM, vagrant said:

Seeking guys open to be model for basic sports massage practice 
Massage area: back and front of lower and upper limbs, back
Duration: approximately 45 - 60mins
Massage bed: Available

Please seek professional opinion and do not respond to this if you have any injury or medical condition.

Since it's for practice, have a preference for body types that are not at extremes.

Reserve right to say no if I'm not comfortable practicing on you when we meet. e.g. eczema, etc

If click, open to regular arrangement to stay in practice.

DM me and we can take it from there.

Have sent direct message

On 12/21/2022 at 8:20 AM, mansg said:

=

Had a massage session with discreeetguy earlier . One of the best massage i had , strokes were firm and hard which i requested he delivered, and the fact is he is still perfecting his skill. His charming personality made me feel comfortable thru out. What a good way to start 2023 , with a good massage that is. 

Looking for lean clean average body for  massage @Yishun/Sembawang area 

GIVE or RECEIVE or Massage Xchange 

Massage me $20 token
Massage you $10 token
Mutual $10 token 

For your free towel, oil and etc.
Must shower before massage with attached bathroom and massage table lol 

If you want to practice on my body or you want a massage, I prefer to host and got massage but ok to massage and give me feedback to improve my skill future. Lol

You may not be good but if you are passionate or sincere in you massage I am ready . CHEERS….TELEGRAM: @yishun89

• G_M changed the title to Massage Exchange For Hobbyist & Practicing Masseur On Looking For Practice Models (Compiled) [No business ads in this thread]