Male HQ

From Bw Archives 20 : 15 Aug - 24 Aug 98

HendryTan

08/24/98 06:13:21

Name: SinGuy

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Hey, this page seems to have really grown and grown and grown..... Well a lot of things have happened since I last posted, had a brief relationship, and of course the usual encounters, which I have to recollect. Anyway met this guy recently from one of th personals site and since he is new in town and doesn't know his way around, he asked me to go over to his place. Cute, we got off pretty well, went for dinner, and were back. He brought out his picture album and reclined on the bed as I was seeing them. His stroked my thigh with his foot, and I moved my legs up on the bed too. Started with stroking each other, till I couldn't resist and jumped next to him. It was a passionate 2.5 hrs of foreplay, after which we cummed and showered together. I decided to pend the nite there, and we were constantly hugging, kissing and stroking ourselves in our sleep. In the wee hrs of the morning, still half-asleep he moved down lower and started licking & sucking me. He then parted my legs, moving between them, his tongu moving down from my balls. He then creamed my hole with his saliva, and gave me first experience in rimming, his naughty eyes watching my reaction from between my legs. Hate to admit it was pleasurable - I normally don't like anyone doing that coz I thin its kind of demeaning. I then slid down next to him and we made out for another hour or so. Yes and one more thing: RED RUBBER BAND, don't leave home without it, hehe.

08/24/98 00:55:06

Name: actionkid

Comments:

Wah liao!! All these 1st time stories are really getting to me!! Dammit, dave.. you've just made me jerk off in my own office cubicle and spill my cum all over the carpet!! Aaaargh!! Now I've gotta get it cleaned before the cleaner comes by to vacuum in a bit! Sheesh.. you guys are really really incorrigible!! Gosh! Keep them sizzling posting cumming!!!

I'd like to welcome all the many newcummers here!! Wah.. in one night and we've suddenly recieved SOO MAAAANY newcummers!! Seelah.. BW.. we've become so popular awready!! Welcum welcum WELCUM!!! I think it is great that you guys are dropping by here and f eling all cosy.. some even treat the page like the daily news, hahahah! Anyway, just wanna reaffirm BW's intention of letting this place be a page withOUT an attitude and that everyone is free to send their postings here without being judged or prejudiced against... guys of all sizes, looks, orientation, race, nationalities, etc will always be welcomed here.. the key point is to let go and just BE!!!

And Andy... you mention about the crush on your fellow bus-commuter... Yep.. I mention it as being a crush becoz you dun even know him, you've never talked to him, you've barely communicated with him. I recall my schooldays during flag raising.. I'll be a ongst the guys in the front and every morning, there will be this really cute prefect who'd raise the flag.. he's a year older and really really cute! I'd be totally infatuated with him and everytime I see him, it sends tingles down my spine. He stays nea my place and I'd see him in the bus. It was crazy but the crush was tremendous and I nearly went wild... But the funny thing is that I dun know what I wanna do with him even if I DO know him personally. I couldn't even decide if it was sexual. But it was definitely a big crush. And it was driving my emotions wild to the point where I started having dreams of him. But the strange thing was... I actually ended up working with him one day... not intentionally, I happened to be assigned a job which he was als involved in. And.. well... it was strange but once we talked, we became friends and the whole thing just disappeared. He suddenly seemed normal. It was not so much that he is such a stud orthat he was an ideal guy, etc... but rather, becoz of the fact t at I didn;'t know him, and I didn't even talk to him earlier, he became like a mythical fantasy. I've detached him from my real senses to the point where he became like an idol of sorts. But in reality, he is just as human as any of us here... Thus, Andy, I think if you want to get rid of the madness that's in your head right now, you must first tell yourself that he is just another human being like yourself. You dun have to take a later bus just so you'll miss him. Rather, I think it'd be nice if you jus confront the issue and let yourself see him again and just let your head work on the new perspective. He might actually turn out like any other guy in the bus. And when that happens, you needn't feel restricted by anything else... talk to him if there's chance... maybe just routine kinda chat when there's an available moment.. you know.. 'how's the weather?', 'you got the time?', 'can I borrow your newspapers?', etc... and sometimes, a smile can work wonders... And dun give away your gayness as you're n t sure of his own.. Dun look at it as a cruising session.. take it as an opportunity to meet new people. It will not hurt to make friends... There was this guy who work out in the gym with me.. he gyms on the same days as I and we've seen each other many imes but never talked. And one day, he just spoke to me.. and it broke all the ice! And we realised that both of us were equally waiting for the chance to break that damn ice!! All it takes is one smile and a casual word, and you might end up making a new friend.. :) I guess the key to this whole issue is.. Never judge a person too soon, never assume his orientation, and do not worry about the what-ifs... we only live once in this life, I think we shouldn't restrict ourselves with the what-nots and won't-b s.. just try it out.. we can't lose, right? anyway, good luck, andy.. I hope you get to solve the issue somehow or other...

08/23/98 17:52:56

Name: dave.L My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fisting and fxxking

Your Fav Body Type: lean and long... Your Nationality: suck-ian

Comments:

Well, this is my " first time" story which I haven't told anybody actually..... It happened while I was almost xx years old, (shan't get BW into any legal shit here..) in an all-boys local school... All my life, I had felt strange and " different" coz I had no interest whatsoever in gals, When all my classmates will be passing around dog-eared copies of Playboy or some other hetero pono mag and drooling, I'll just be at my corner day-dreaming away... I didn't know that I was gay at that time coz I was feeling kinda asexual in away, maybe I was in a state of denial. But everything changed one day.... Remember when we first got into secondary school, we have to register for eca's ? well, I was forced to particapate in some atheletics club jazz and of course being the youngest there, I was trapped into doing things like collecting the batons, folding th jerseys etc.... So, one day, it was about late noon, I was just doing my usual packing and cleaning when this well-built guy from the senior class came over to inspect the cleanliness of the sports store room. Somehow, when he was lecturing me on this an that, it just struck me how handsome he actually is and plus, he was built like a stallion too. Broad shoulders, tall, thick hair, and ooh.. those strong manly arms. It was as if he awoken some crazy sexual animal in me, stirring up the first flushes of ust in my heart and of course in my loins... Perhaps it was just my childish imagination at that time but I thought he was kinda looking at me in a strange way. of course I wished that he had ulterior motives... but unfortunately, I heard that he was quite the ladies' man, jumping from 1 covent gal o another. so, I just shrugged it off as my own wishful thinking. But while I was stacking up the pamphlets for the sports meet and needed to get on a stool to reach the top of the cupboard, he voluteered to hold on to the stool, meaning that since I was shorter than him, my butt was almost in his face !! So, being the Jr slut that I was becoming, I pressed it closer to him. " Suddenly" I turned, meaning that my crotch was in his face. He was rather taken aback and shouted at me to get down . And I gathered that I'm gonna get a scolding BUT.. He actually went to the door and shut it, putting a chair behind the door. i thought he was gonna beat me up but then he just came up to me and asked me if I had ever " done it " with any boys before, I was kinda puzzled and asked him " do what ? " ( pret nding..... ) So, he took off my shirt and started to play with my little boyish nipples and proceeded to lick them all over, I was kinda scared at this point but I couldn't help feeling so much lust and wanting too... So I allowed him to even nibble at my nipples... u m.. it felt so good. He was going up and down on my chest and then I heard a zip sound coming from my shorts and then I felt him groping inside my " crocodile-brand " briefs, I could hear a gruntof frustration from hima and he just pulled down my shorts nd briefs and so I was stark naked in front of him, he said that I had a nice and slim body and that he wanted to touch me so bad.. And then he wrapped his hot tongue around my cock and started to flick it with his tongue. Gradually, he began to lick my whole shaft and then ran his big strong hands all over my butt, caressing my balls which were already exploding with pleasure... We began to pick up a bit more speed and he begun to lick me even faster and then he abruptly carried me ( yup, he was that strong !) on top of the pingpong table, and then took off his long pants and then his shirt. It was my first time seeing a cock besides my dad's and my own, so I was kinda shocked that it can look so thick an so long and so.. hairy too.. !! hee Somehow, even though I was new to this game, I just took his cock into my mouth, and considering that he was only XX years old. his tool was very very developed, easily 6 inches or more. Then I heard him groaning and moaning and then he grabbed my hair an pushed my face closer to his cock and then I smelled him ..... umm, he smelled so manly and his bush was so dense and so sweet... His cock was so thick and so hard, hard like a rock, really. And he was like a bull... so strong and so vigourous, pumping h s cock into my mouth hard and fast, he was fxxking my mouth for a while and groaning away , I was so turned on that I was also rubbing my hands all over my cock and jerking very quickly , and then I felt him shaking a little and he said " quick quick , s ck it NOW faster ! " and the I understood what he meant, he wanted me to drink his man juice, that white, fragrant delicious creamy liquid that comes from his delicious hot manly cock.. of course, I drank it all up, being totally spent, we laid there on t e table for a while.. and then we heard the teacher annoucing over the p.A system that all students are to vacate school grounds as the gates will be locked soon.. Oh dear ! we panicked for it means that the janitor will come and lock the store room soon. . So we quickly grabbed our clothes and he was so sweet, he actually gave my cock a little kiss before I put my shorts and my shirt back on. He was also trying his best to put on his clothes quickly and when I saw him put on his undies, I got hard and ho ny again... I just wanted to rip them off... hee. All of a sudden, we heard a click sound , the janitor had locked the 2 of us,a nd of course I was so HAPPY !!! Now there would be an excuse to stay and learn more new things from my senior... So for the next 1/2 an hr, we were totally silent, just hugging and kissing a little. After we were sure that everyone had left the school compound, we played on all night..... Gosh, my whole neck was covered with love bite and scratches. naughty !! And then finally, he asked me if I was " willling". i had no idea so I asked him what ? He told me that he wanted to play "riding horse" with me. So, I agreed coz I wanted this hunk so badly and I wanted to satisfy his urges as well as mine. He warned me that it would hurt coz he would be inserting his cock into my asshole and I was very very scared coz I had never done anything like that b4.... But i wanted to make him happy so i said okay. He looked at me tenderly sigh..... and then he asked me to rub his cock very quickly , which I did. He was flipping his handsome head backwards and moaning sighing...... agh..... oh.... umm... argh....... i like it.... until he said, " can already.." and then he spit some saliva onto his palms and moistened his stiff, paink hard cock , all over. His cock was now glistening and all ready , his cockhead was so BIg, I tell you, it was so perfect.. And his balls, they're so heavy and they taste so sweet... He instructed me to stand facing the wall and jut out my tight butt, Soo, I felt his hands around my waist and then I FELT IT... I felt the tip of his cock at my asshole. I still remember thinking that it was impossible to enter me coz his cock was so enormous and my hole was so tiny. But I guess I was wrong.. :) He gently eased his hard throbbing manhood into my butt, the pain was excruciating, in fact,he told me that I was bleeding a little actually. Yet at the same time, I was excited about this new game, so I just tolerated the pain. Meanwhile, I could hear him moaning awa and sighing non-stop muttering to himself: Umm,, your butt is so tight, I love virgin assholes, you're all mine !! mine ! Mine ! I wanna fxxk u so hard that you'll beg for more. argh....your asshole is so sexy, i wa t you so much...." so, he was pushing his hot cock in and out of my asshole as I was still kinda feeling the pain. Gradually, it felt better, guess my hole got bigger from all that pushing maybe, and then I got horny too as I began to feel so hot all over So I told him to : push harder, and faster, I want you to be like a horse rider ( so chidish right ?)and I want you to rub my balls, I want to feel goos all over.." So being a catholic good boy, he obeyed and fxxked the hell out of my asshole. Finallly, he could contain his load no more and told me to suck his cum, so I did ! He's my senior, of course ! So that was how I lost my " cherry butt" .... sigh now that I'm 24, it seems just yesterday, that that school hunk inserted his gorgeous cock into my ass. I won't ever ever forget my first gay experience as it was also the time that I lost my virginity. Needless to say, following that little incident , I was hot prop in school, with all the sportsmen wanting a piece of my ass. But I was a good boy and stuck with my darling head prefect for the whole of 4 years. My asshole was exclusively for him only exc pt of course, my mouth and my cock's a different matter altogether, hee..... Does anyone have any more stories about losing their cherries ? Or is anybody interested in more schoolboy stories ? No age mentioned , of course ! bye.... have a good, HARD-working, sexy week ahead...

08/23/98 16:36:38

Name: tightass My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral anal Your Fav Body Type: tanned toned

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

I have been a regular to the bulletin board and i alway jerk myself off after reading those hot postings by edmund, actionkid, jeff and the rest of the gangs. Apparently there seem to have a topic going on abt the first time. well, i got something to shar to abt my first time too and it goes something like this... i was still schooling when that happened. Whenever i finished my school work, i will pop by bukit batok swimmming pool for a swim. One day, while i'm swimming, this guy who is very tanned and h nky with a crew cut hairstyle was swimming very close to me.He keep staring at me . though i was attracted to him, i did not dare to make the first move cos i was still young and naive abt the gay stuff. wheni finished and abt to step out of the pool, i r alised he too stepped out of the pool, he came over and said hi to me and asked me whether i wan tto go to his place. i was really attracted by his look and built so i said yes and followed him back to his place.When we reached there, i learnt that he is ctually straight and have agirlfriend but he said he like me alot.we went to his room and very promptly he stripped me naked in secs and he asked me to suck him.so i kneel down and push his shorts down and saw this huge wet tool ,already hard and dripping with precum, i must say that though this is the firsttime i see a man dick, but his dick is the biggest i ever see in my entire gay life, his tool is abt 7.5" with a huge red head that could choked u.His tool was so huge that only i could covered half of his tool while almost choking to death.i did n't enjoyed sucking his tool cos it was too big for me and also i didn't really know how at the same time. my jaw was aching after sometime, he kind of knew it so he asked me to lie down on the bed, flat on my tomach with my butt facing him. he took out atube from a drawer and start to apply the cold and wet gel on to my assholewith his fingers, after that he pull my butt up in a kneeling position, and spread my ass cheek with both of his hands. i was not sure hat he is up to and i was too afraid to ask , but since he is such a stud, i actually dun mind what he want to do to me.wink. i felt his hands on my ass cheek, slowly spreading them apart and then he positioned himself behind me with his huge wet dick fa ing my asshole. when he start to push his big head into my ass, i almost screamed with pain and wanted him to stop, but he didn't and carry on pushing his thick hard tool into my virgin ass, i was on the verge of crying and i took his pillow and start bit ng on it ,as if i was going to give birth, he was rough and hard, and continue to ram his tool hard into me and finally he had his whole cock buried deep into me. then he began to fxxk me deep and hard , i have more pain than shiok and didn't really enjoy d the whole session, anyway i just want to have a taste of anal sex, and dun mind giving it to a cute stud with a big tool. He continue ramming his tool deep into me with hard fast stroke, holding my butt and ramming in and pulling it out with quick fast ction. He fxxked me hard for almost 20mins, we did n't change any pose , then his ramming began more intense and fast and i can feel my ass burning with all that pumping , he tightened his grip on my butt and continue to thrust himself into me and finally he moaned softly and start to spray his hot load into my ass, i can feeling his juice filling up my hole.after he came, he collapsed onto my back with his sweaty body and heavily breathings.it was actually a relieve when he pulled his limp cock out of my ss, since it was my first anal sex and he pumped me so deep, when he pulled out, there is blood and s... on his dick , i felt so embrasses when i saw that and apologise to him but he said it was alrite since it was my first time, i was excused.. we had se a couple of time after that and we stopped meeting when i lost his contact. that was abt six yrs ago when we had sex and recently i happened to bump into him again but i think he didn't really recongnised me. he still looked so cute though he look thinne now.wonder if he is married ?? would love to do it with him again, kind of miss his tool thrusting deep into my ass again..heehee!!

08/23/98 15:31:53

Name: sexydick

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

i had my first gay sex when i was 21yrs old. that time i am still serving my ns. i 'll will go my swim once i booked out. when i finished my laps at rv swimming pool, i saw this guy who is abt 27yrs old with a tanned bod and a cute face smiling at me. eve tually he came over and make small talks and sugguest that we go over to his place.when we reached there, he was showing me some magazine that has his works, while doing that , he was sitting pretty closed to me. b4 i knew his lips was kissing my ear, it as tickish and yet arousing,then he removed my tee and my short and lead me to his room. he asked whether have i had sex b4, i said no , he smiled and said dun worry, i will show u how afterwhich he asked me to lie now on the bed and slowly began to lick nd suck my already hard dick, he was good at what he's doing, moving his wet tongue around my dick head, and down my hard shaft and up to my dick head again, then he closed his lips on my cockhead(that's already wet with precum) and swallowed my whole dic , i was really amazed with his act though i enjoy it thoroughly. i almost came in his mouth but luckily he manage to stop, looking in to my eyes, he starts to spit saliva on my cock, i was rather curious not knowing what he up to, then he start to lubric te my hard shaft with his saliva, seeing that is wet and throbbing, he staddle himself on top of my dick , then slowly edging his ass toward my cockhead, i shivered when my cock touches his warmth hole, slowly but surely he begin to sat down my hard shaf ,b4 i knew it, his ass cheek brushing against my pubic hair, he had my whole dick up his ass, i was amazed by this act and i can see that he enjoyed it as much as i did.then he start to move his tight ass up and down my throbbing dick. i felt so high an i could n't hold my cum anymore, b4 i knew, i started to shoot my hot juice in his warmth ass.while i came in his ass, he was jerking his dick while being fxxked by me, he began to moan and shot his white cum all over my stomach.that was my first time ha ing anal with a guy and thankfully i had someone who is experienced and willing to show a virgin boy like me the art of sex....happy cruising and more stories !!!

08/23/98 14:56:15

Name: azli My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral... practically everything

Your Fav Body Type: slim, slender, muscular... those macho type Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

i've been following the postings quite regularly since last month... so i guess i may be one of those green horned gays... well maybe i should introduce myself - i'm 23, 1.78m, 64kg (i'm not advertising am i?) :oP... another thing.. i'm a malay and i have THAT sort of disposition whereby not asingle soul suspects that i am actually a bengkok (bended in Malay) aka gay... hmmm... it's surprising how when i open up my true sexual preferences and my close buddies were shocked... at first they thought i was pul ing their leg... but upon meeting my bf, they decided they had better believe........... u see... another thing which made my confession hard to believe was that my bf is an 18yo chap who is actually damned good looking... he's a student at one of those i stitutions (hmmmmmm....) where he is being sort after by so called pretty gals.... there was an instance when both of us were at a barbecue and 2 girls wanted to get to know us... we obliged but deep down wondered how they would react that the two of us a e actually lovers... dearest fellow know of only one... he drives a lorry - looks like those typical 'abang-abang cargo' - good brudders... are there people like me around? i looks - musky smelling *grin* - and he's gay..... siiiiggghhh... this is only my second relationship and i can't help wondering what would happen if he were to walk out of my life.... cheerios PLUs... and may those str8 acting ones e-mail me soon....

08/23/98 14:43:58

Name: netjumper

Comments:

OK guys, the "Muscular Cute Looking Guy" down at SC, his name is McKay too *LOL*. Yes, the muscular version of our very own McKay I have been told. I am not sure he is that straight and when I spoke to him, I found him on the softer side. But, the real pu pose of this posting is, since my last request of First Time, and we had quite a good response, not I will post another challenge ... the "Weirdest or Most Exciting Place" you ever made love. Especially outdoor in the open with the sky bathing you with su light or moonlight *LOL* -- Stay hard -- Netjumper

08/23/98 14:24:39

Name: Andy

Comments:

Hi everyone! I love reading the board. Its so interesting and make me feel at home with everyone so nice and warmth and sincere. So these elements prompt me to write in. I have this problem and hope that some of you can enlighten me. I met this guy every orning on the bus. He was tall, lanky and cute. Once the bus was crowded and we were standing so close that I could smell him. His skin is smooth and fair and soft too. I was standing infront of him and was leaning agaisnt him to feel his warmth . In the train I purposedly find a seat besides his and all along the way rubbed my thighs against his. He did not respond nor resist.This happen often till I stop it recently bcos I might do something apprehensible. I realised I'm falling in love with him. I real y missed him. But then I realised this cannot be. I'm not sure of his sexuality but his str8 looking. I decided not to pursue so I left my home much later to avoid him. I have not seen him for ages and feelings have somewhat waiver but Iwent for my IPPT a d bumped into him. His wavy centre parting hair is still soft and shiny. His cutey face is so adorable and it has start my adrenalin flowing again. Please can someone help me to get over him. It's hurting me deep inside. I'm totally confused. There is rea ly no one I can turn to except all of you. Your kind advice is deeply appreciated and thanking you in advance.

08/23/98 14:04:44

Name: retr0

Your Nationality: malaysian

Comments:

edmund ... i wouldn't mind checking the toilets at sc ... but which one???

okie now ... i'm actually kinda bored at the moment ... so tot i would tell u more about myself ... hmmm ... nothing much to say actually, just that i'm just another gay malaysian working in s'pore. i'm chinese, 23yo and orginally from melaka.

so why work in sg??? wellllll ... i met the man of my life over a year ago ... while studying in uk. and we've been inseperable since. i'm happy and contented ... and wouldn't want to change a thing.

want to know the WHOLE story??? ;)

08/23/98 13:12:58

Name: Edmund

Comments:

eh... sorri... I mean retr0 go check SC not just sex... sorrii ah??? Got my names all wrong already!!! Lots of love to you guys... especially just-sex...

08/23/98 13:10:06

Comments:

Hello!!! Just a short note... just wondering... where is actionkid ahhh??? In some HOT orgy somewhere cannot come out isssit???? Why ahhh?? Some sauna door kena lock from outside so actionkid is stuck with all the naked HUNKS inside isssit??? Hmmmmmmmmmmm ..... miss you lah!! People of the wind should we organize a search party out for actionkid??? Okay: Jeff.. you check the Uni. toilets... Erm.... just sex.. yes, you go check the toilets at SC... emmm. who will go check the saunas ah?? Someone go check the swimming pools.... hen there is the track and field... check the MIDDLE of the field ahh.... maybe there locked in a 69 cannot come out!! Ha, ha, ha, !!!!! Lots of love to you guys and AK!!! Really miss you one leh!!! Edmund

08/23/98 11:18:49

Comments:

edmund!!! just tot i'd let u know that my darling and i found your 1st experience very hilarious ... and 'innocent' ... hehe ... oh oh ... and cute ;)

08/23/98 11:14:06

Name: ChRySaL|ssssssssss My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: ssssssssssssssssex???

Your Fav Body Type: sssssssssssssssssexy Your Nationality: ssssssssIN

Comments:

sssssssssssssssss ... I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaackkk!! Hey guys! nice stories ... and what's this about another cute guy at SC? well, well, well ... looks like another gathering is due ... and a tour following that! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!!! AK! Missed you too! orry I've been incommunicado ... i was busy ... you should know ... told ya before ... HUGS TO ALL!!!

08/23/98 05:09:21

Comments:

okie now ... finally tot i should give a little intro i've been following all your posings since god knows when ... and i sometimes wonder ... wow! there are tons of u around, but i've yet to bump into any anyway ... i'm working in sc ... i dun see much action like AK ... but i do get some 'stares' once in a blue moon well ... tot i'd make it short ... will write if i have any stories to tell ;)

08/22/98 16:34:30

Name: Edmund My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

My poor Jeff... I think it is just so DISGUSTING that people nowadays just DEMAND sex from people. Please my dearest Jeff, NO ONE has a right to force ANYONE to have sex with him/her. It is totally IRRELEVANT that we may have teased him or her about it..I that BASTARD is reading this, this is for you: LEAVE JEFF ALONE YOU fxxkING BASTARD AND GO GET A LIFE!!! and yes, Jeff my little darling, even PLU's can be friends without sex. I have may friends who are PLU but we refrain from sex with each other. It i partly because maybe eacb of us are already attached with our steadies so we feel a mutual respect for each other and each other's other half..This is even though we tease each other about sex all the time.. this is not uncommon... it's pretty common rea ly.. As for Just Sex's comments... hang in there boy!!! There ARE relationships which are based on the meeting of the minds not just the flesh... there ARE people out there who are willing to share their lives with you ... I have been very lucky to have m t so many people who are nurturing and kind and gentle... just give yourself time.. but as for those at the urinals.. usually (now I say USUALLY there are exceptions..) they are just looking for sexual release and not fulfilment.. perhaps you may want to ostpone the sex a while.. get to meet people and get to know them.. there a quite a few really nice people who contribute on the Board... get to know some of us and ... well, I'm not saying that you may find your other half ... maybe you will, maybe you w n't (BTW Jeff got his bf from this board you know!!!) but I know what you WILL find are some really nice people ...So don't lose hope.. life is not all that bad really... I was in your depths once.. I know.. the loneliness can really be so crushing someti es... all in a crowd but still so alone... yeah... but here on Board we will always be here for you... this is a place where I have found support when I have been down and a place to SCREAM when I am so happy!!! Hey!! guys let's all join in and help prop hese guys up okay?? Lots of love to all of you !!1 Edmund

08/22/98 15:56:12

Name: jeff

Comments:

well.... am very upset now cos a friend just mailed me and scolded me cos he wanted to have sex with me and i don't want...... well, it was partly my fault cos i teased him........but then again, i did that with all my PLU friends.... man.... must all PLU relationships involve sex?? new he doesn't want to talk to me.....

08/22/98 15:34:03

Comments:

Thanks for all the first time stories. I am glad someone was paying attention to my request ... Thank you Thank you Thank you. Edmund ... your first time is really hilarious! And really appreciate you sharing it with us. And as for the guy who runs the Ki sk at Suntech ... I know his name. I was chatting with him about a month back about an alien display he had there ... anyone interested in his name? Got his name card so I got him number too *LOL*. ... stay hard --netjumper

08/22/98 13:55:29

Name: Just-sex

Your Nationality: Sin

Comments:

Harlow: think jeff ask abt my first time. well not a pretty story as told by others. i was tricked to have sex with a man, somemore a policeman. i was around secondary student then. that incident made me blamed myself for quite a no of years. i had hated yself. it was until later that i know that if anyone is at fault, it is that bastard.

after i straighten my thoughts, i didnt involve in cruising until few years ago. my philosphy was not to do anything funny in my work or study place. thus i managed to hide quite well (factor in i am rather straight looking)

if u ask me, when i really went into cruising, i dun remember. things happened naturally. sometimes i ask myself am i born like that or if the incident altered my genetic preference ^_^ whatever it is, i have my fair share of encounters and incidents. i c nstantly find that lotterling in the toliet is rather amusing, esp when the person stands in the urinal for quite some time shaking his dick. recently, i had been thinking abt a lot of things (read it in my earlier message) i look more into encounter. i w nna someone i can talked to and not just another one "time" stand. sadly most encounters ended this way.

08/22/98 08:05:32

Comments:

edmund!!!! your first time is soooo funny!! sorriee... it felt so cute..... but i must admit that you guys really have a way to get your man..... it is always the one that you had fancied.... hmm!! hey!! still waiting for your LONG LONG one..... heh heh.. .. ;p

08/22/98 07:11:26

Comments:

Hello people of the WIND!!! How are all of you!! Edmund here and guess I have been pretty mean not to post ... have been really terribly busy...(Jef, Jef, don't angry-angry ahhh.. I will email you long long one later today..)The reason why I have been a l ttle "shy" lately is , well not so much 'cause "I've been so terribly busy" but really NOTHING has been happenning to me!!! SOb, sob....(Except this little "affair" on the internet...Hmmmmmm) like "gaydar" totally crashed, rosak, kaputt!!! Dun know why??? All the messages WRONG one cheh!!! So embarassing!!! Also my first time story is so STUPID not like those superbly romantic ones which have been posted...BW should do that anthology and put mine in the "Ayia!" section!! Ha, ha, ha!!!! Anyway, for what it s worth here goes: I have been totally in LOVE with this paricular guy since I was still in secondary school.. we were not exactly best friends but he had a very caring attitude about things and well.. he took care of me very much for the two A-levels yea s ... (We in Malaysia take like 2 years to do the STPM..Everybody else in the WORLD only needs to take 1 year...) Anyway... I was totally IN LOVE with him and it was well, one sided ... but he knew (I think...)... Then University came and off I went to a alaysian one and off he went to an Australian one (He was rich you see.....) I continued my abject adoration via letters...(then dun have email lah!!!) and letters and letters... huge PARCELS of letters were sent to Australia and I would get really nice r plies etc etc... I told him that I was totally in love with him in my mail... he was quite cool about it but told me that he was into girls etc... sighhhhhhh BUT he said that he would always be my friend etc etc... (He was so sweet...) Now I DO subscribe o the "Too cute to be straight" theory of AKid...(AK... I declare it for all the world to see... I luuurrrrrrvveee you!!!!) my friend was way cute... so my mind schemed for "the seduction"..... I schemed and schemed and schemed... you see... in the U wher I went to there was also this girl whom he really likes... heh, heh, heh... so since I had my OWN room ... I told him that he could ALWAYS come and stay with me when he is back from Aust. and visit my campus and ......ta da!!!! visit the girl!! (I know, know.... sneeeeeeekkky little faggot that is I....)Ooooohhhhh he said "okay, okay....." (wink wink nudge nudge..)So there he was (Okaylah.. I fastforward abit you want to know about the bus and the train and the plane meh??...) sitting on my bed in my do m room looking all cute as he could be... I fell in love with him ALL over again... but ... control control... do the "show" first... want to shower ah?? (he, he...) ... need a towel ah??? he, he,... here's some soap... yah, yah... I always never wear ant ing except my briefs one... hot lah!!! (I tellllllll you I can be such a bloody SLUT one....) the girl's dorm ah?? Vely far away lah... (hmmm like next door...) rest first lah... No need to wear any thing one lah... aiya... just wear your t-shirt lah!!! ( lut working overtime!!) Eh... go over that side of the bed... vely small lah this campus bed... (I had earlier in the week made a complaint to the supevisor that my dorm bed was rather too BIG for my room... it was replaced by a sufficiently small one...ahem....) Now ... he is not exactly the DUMB blond type so he KNEW what was going on okay?? He was just, like he always is...wonderfully nice and lets me have my way... so I snuggled up to him...and we made small tok in bed... then I started to play with his cock.. it was so sweet...this is my first time playing with another man's cock... but in my mind I had played this script over and over and over and over... but CHEH!!! He cannot get hard one !!! He just kept giggling and giggling that he was so ticklish and al that ... SO I got so FEDUP...OKAY lah ... play play only lah... go sleep!!! So I turned my petulant back to him and slept... he cuddled me from behind, snuggling his STILL SOFT cock against my bum... I of course couldn't sleep as I was just luxuriating i his warmness.. he was really a nice guy...Now... my mind was racing with all the stories I have read of "dripping precum...hot meat... tasty man pole.. delicious male erection, gushing male essence etc etc..." anyway, we slept and went out to see his "gi l" had LOADS of fun... then we went back to the dorm and (No show this time.. boring already..) yes, showered and slept... The next morning... I woke up so totally fed up... I turned round to him and said "Why you cannot get HARD one ah???" He woke up so otally confused !!! (I was tooo BAD!!) and said "What?? What??) "I said why you cannot get HARD one... see see......oooh my....." my voice trailed away as I was now grabbing this HUGE cock of my dreams from under his Tshirt...gawd... it was so huge and lo ely..."You were saying??"..."ermmmm....(I was totally humbled at this point).. I want to suck your cock.. " ...With drama bedroom voice.. he said: "suck it lah..." I was so stunned ... this was IT!!! All my months of scheming this was IT!! I held it and t en put it in my mouth...."Errmmmmmpppphhhhh.." is the definitive sound of that moment...My eyes shot wide open and I pulled my mouth out and looked him straight in the eyes accusingly... I said...(this is no joke... it REALLY happened... I know I am so ST PID!!!) "Why your cock so tasteless one ah??" Ha, ha, ha, h,a ha, ha, ha, !!!! So STUPID so STUPID so STUUUUPID!!! AAAARRRRRRGGHHHHH I can totally DIE of embarrasment now!!! I just want to die!!! I was so totally innocent that all those STUPID novels abou "Hunky man beef, tasty male pole... delicious man meat, juicy cock..." really got to me that I was ALL READY to taste that delicious meat that when I actually got it and found out that it was as tasty as sucking the back of your hand that I just stopped nd was so confused!!! In my mind was "Why no taste one??????" I felt so CHEATED!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha !!!! Needless he was so TOTALLY disgusted that he just didn't want to continue... So that was that!! My FIRST time... now you guys know why I have bee hesitating on posting it.such a STUPID story...gawd... oh gawd.. I'm really redfaced!!!! Ha, ha, ha !!! Lots of love to you guys!!! Edmund

08/22/98 06:51:00

Name: Just-Sex

Your Nationality: Sin

Comments:

hi there, it is mai again. i have been MIA for quite some time. Actually i am thinking. if this is what i want in my life.

i read somewhere that gay pple have the most sex partner than hetosexuals. i can see from the posting that quite a no of guys actually have more than one sex partner. funny right?

i dun know why i am having all these funny thoughts, maybe i need a partner? maybe i need to divert back to hetosexual again? maybe i need a job? maybe i am just bored?

08/22/98 04:31:34

Comments:

heheheh.. the dude at that comics and movie collectables counter, eh? Yep.. I agree.. he IS a cute dish and quite droolsome. Actually, I've been there a few times and chatted with him and all coz I was sorta enquiring about some comics collectables which was trying to get (nothing sexual whatsoever... also I dun consciously pick up guys..;P). He's a nice guy.. friendly once you break the ice.. hmm.. can't remember his name though.... But I doubt he is gay.. totally no gaydar there.. But, well.. as my phi osophy goes.. any good looking guy is always too cute to be straight.. :P ie.. there must be some crookedness as long as they take great pride in the way they look.. :P It is a vanity thing.. which we gays happen to be full of.. ;) Nice story, @lex.. heheh.. maybe we should request BW to compile a first time story anthology for us.. ;) .Already got around 4-5.. Not easy to write stories one, okay! And Krap.. nice to seeya back here... we missed you! And of course.. golfie, randy, ahboi, chrys, edmund, etc etc e c... tooo!

08/22/98 02:24:17

Name: @lex My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: oral Your Fav Body Type: lean and mean

Your Nationality: asian

Comments:

hey dave L.! I noticed that guy too, totally and studliciously slurpy, hehehehe... OK my turn to contribute my first time. It was summer break before entering the U and 3 months of lazing around lie before me. My friend asks me if I want to join him to the beach. My friend comes from a wealthy family and they own a private beach house s uth of Manila. We drove down one weekend and all the way, I cannot help but be horny. My friend was wearing a cut-off jeans (very shortly cut) and tight tank tops. He is well built as he is a member of the weight lifting team in the U. Anyway, we reached he place after a 3 hour drive, whew! I thought I was not going to able to control it. My friend does not know I'm a PLU and I did not think he was a PLU either, extremely manly. The beach house has only a caretaker, an elderly man who has his own cottage way from the main house. We unpacked our things and asked me if I wanted to go snorkelling. So, out we went in their speed boat and found a nice spot. Seeing him in his skimpy trunks made me salivate! :-P After a couple of hours snorkelling, we headed ba k to the house and went for some sun tanning. I was a bit shocked when he suddenly pulled down his trunks and lied down on the sand. I did not dare to take off mine as it would expose my hardness, but he was just so carefree about it and didn't show any i hibition at all. *Sigh* Then he asked me if I can apply sun tan lotion on his back and of course I was more than glad too! I rubbed my hand on that smooth back of his, totally lean and hard. I was staring at his sumptuous ass cheeks all the time, thinking how nice it would be to thrust my hot dick in there. I still held myself back and just thought about it. After we got enough tan, we headed for the showers before taking dinner. We showered together and again he asked me to soap his back. I don't know if e is teasing me or what! So I willingly obliged and was quite surprised when he offered to soap my back too. Still, nothing happened. The care taker prepared a barbecue for us and we feasted on the freshest seafood I've had in a long time. My friend told he old man that we are going to be fine and he can go for the rest of the night. So we sat there under the moonlight and the stars drinking ice cold beer and talking about our plans for the future. My friend is an only son and his parents want him to stud in the US but he was still being defiant about it and the trip to the beach gave him a chance to think things through. After a couple of beers he asked me if I knew what would be nice, and I asked "what?" And he whispered "skinny dipping in the moonlight I said, nah, the water will be too cold, but he said it would be a big loss if I didn't go (with a wicked smile on is face). So, I reluctantly followed him. He was shredding his shorts as he walked towards the water and I finally had the guts to take off mine and follow him. WOW! The water felt totally warm and calm, just nice to splash around a bit and soak in the moon glow. Then he moved closer to me and talked a bit more. As the waves came in,he held on to me for balance and sometimes his body would bu p into mine and my thigh will get to feel that nice dick of his. I was having a healthy hard on all the time. Then he said we better head back and we swam back to shore. We had a nice warm shower and got ready for bed. I noticed that he didnt wear anythin to bed, but me being shy, hehehhe, was in my briefs. I fell asleep staring at that hunky body on the other bed and hoped I would dream of it in bed with me. I was suddenly awakened by movement in my bed and it was my friend, he whispered he felt cold and jumped into bed with me. I was totally surprised when he hugged me from behind. He said he hoped that I wouldn't mind and I replied, "my pleasure" :-) OK maybe he is just really feeling cold so I didn't try to do anything funny (yeah right!). Then, I felt his fingers slowly caress the tip of my nipples and I couldn't help get harder. I also felt his cock getting hard between my legs. His hands slowly started to drift towards my navel and I sighed when he gently touched my crotch. I was trembling with antic pation as he raised the waistband of my briefs and plunged his strong hands in there. He stroked me slowly and I reciprocated by reaching for his tool. It was hard and wet. I turned around and faced him. I kissed him and he kissed me back with the wettest kiss ever. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and and I did the same to him. Then he moved and pulled down my briefs and began sucking me. What a sight! This hunky dude's head bobbing up and down over my cock turned me all the more! Then he asked me if I anted to fxxk him. I never done that before (not even with a girl!) So I eagerly stradled him from behind, he had such a nice ass. I slowly inserted my cock into his tight hole. AAAAHHHH!!! The feeling was so warm and nice, I don't know how to keep from c mming. I thrusted in and out a few times and moaned that I'm cumming. I was about to pull out but he insited that I cum into his ass so I did, pumping that ass with several jabs of cum. He was moaning and groaning in pleasure. Then I thought I should also return the favor, so I asked him to turn over and by this time, his cock was ready to explode. I bent down to take that stiff dick into my mouth. It was delicious and totally more awesome than I ever imagined. I was enjoying it and I knew he did too! Then without warning, I felt my mouth getting filled with his sexy juices and he kept thrusting and I kept sucking until I was sure he was completely drained. We fell asleep in each other's arms that night. The following day, we had to go back to Manila as I as going on another trip to my hometown for a few weeks. When I returned home from my trip, I called him up but I was told that my friend went to the US (I didnt even get to say goodbye) Sigh. He decided to follow his parents and study there. He is still here now, settled with a wife and two kids. That trip to the beach is deeply imprinted in my mind as one of my best memories ever and still remains as one of my greatest recollective fantasy. Well, that was my first time guys...PLAY SAFE!!!

08/21/98 22:21:56

Name: ultraman

Comments:

SO YOU THINK YOU MAY BE HETEROSEXUAL? HERE'S A HETEROSEXUAL QUESTIONNAIRE 1. What do you think caused your heterosexuality? 2. When and how did you decide you were a heterosexual? 3. Is it possible that your heterosexuality is just a phase that you may grow out of? 4. Is it possible that your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex? 5. If you have never slept with a person of the same sex, is it possible that all you need is a good gay lover? 6. Do your parents know that you are straight? Do your friends and/or roommates know? 7. Why do you insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Can't you just be who you are and keep it quiet? 8. Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex? 9. Why do heterosexuals feel so compelled to introduce others to their lifestyle? 10. A disproportionate majority of child molesters are heterosexual. Do you consider it safe to expose children to heterosexual teachers? 11. Just what do men and women do in bed together? How can they truly know how to please each other, being so anatomically different? 12. With all the societal support marriage receives, the divorce rate is spiraling. Why are there so few stable relationships between heterosexuals? 13. Statistics show that lesbians have the lowest of sexually transmitted disease. Is it really safe for a woman to maintain a heterosexual lifestyle and run the risk of disease and pregnancy? 14. How can you expect to become a whole person if you limit yourself to compulsive, exclusive heterosexuality? 15. Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the human race survive if everyone were heterosexual? 16. Could you trust a heterosexual therapist to be objective? Don't you feel that (s)he might be inclined to influence you in the direction of his/her own orientation? 17. There seem to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been developed that might enable you change if you really want to. Have you ever considered aversion therapy? 18. Would you want your child to be heterosexual, knowing the problems (s)he would face?

08/21/98 17:44:19

Name: dave.L

Comments:

GUYS GUYS GUYS !! I was at Suntec city today and guess what ??? I saw this cute well-built guy at this kiosk selling some alien models and t-shirts etc2.. The kiosk is kinda near the Bally shop , kinda near to the post office as well, trust me, he's yummy !!! As they say, always be fair and SHARE !!! He was wearing a tight blue t-shirt and jeans that emphasised his huge cock and plus that sexy smile of his.... I feel like fainting already..

08/21/98 16:21:09

Comments:

well... krap.... i noticed that too... what happened?? well.... i hope that problem is just a temporary one cos you have missed my 3some, AK's 3some and our first time stories as well as other very sexelicious srories!! and welcum back!! now, where are the rest of the regulars?? just_sex?? golfnut??

08/21/98 15:37:52

Name: Krap

Comments:

( ***** From BW - The mentioned problem was due to corrupted file, it's fixed now. Gay Buster's posting was busted for homophobic attitude. Enjoy !! *****)

I hv just returned from Jakarta, dumped my bag and went straight to the computer. Read this bulletin board and saw someone mentioned about "gay buster" and AK's "first time". Couldn't find these postings. I guess something unpleasant must hv happened. What happens to the postings prior to Johny's on 19 August?? I only saw this message "transfer interrupted". Can someone kindly update me??? BTW, Jakarta is peaceful, no sign of riots and business as per normal. No chance to stray bcoz all the time as "escorted" by an Indonesian colleague whose looks can "launch a thousand dicks". Eyes see hand no touch.

08/21/98 10:08:59

Name: Cuteson My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: slim but built and tan Your Nationality: Sgrean

Comments:

hello every 1 i hav been following this board for almost over half a year but this is the first time i'm writing in. well i am looking for ppl who take health supplements like vitamins, herbal extracts and so on for an interview. can any 1 help.? it's urg nt pls email me with contact no. thanks

08/21/98 01:35:50

Name: Rhys

Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Ultraman, that story of yours was terrific. And also,rick wee, that was one damn erotic posting. Enjoy this bulletin board so much that it has become my newspaper. Thanks, blowing wind.

08/20/98 15:22:56

Name: MSH

Comments:

ultraman ... that's a good 1 by u!

08/20/98 13:13:19

Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

Forgot to mentined ... below is my first time story when I was XX years old *LOL* ... Copyright from BW "Please keep things legal by not mentioning anything about guys <Banned Words> years old." --- Netjumper

08/20/98 13:11:11

Comments:

I was at a Scout camp and I was XX years old (BW said no to mentioned age * grin *). Since the shower stalls are limited, we were forced to take showers together to save time. No, it is not an open shower stalls concept, and yes, it has a metal door so we can close it and have privacy. So the 3rd day morning, our last day actually I was forced to take shower with this guy, lets call him HH, he is good looking, dark brown eyes, soft dark brown hair, nice body, slim waist and nice bubble butt. I was attracte to him the first day we met, 2 years before when he was transferred to my school from Sabah (East of Malaysia). Yes, talking about luck. I was trembling with excitement when we were waiting for an open stall. Not only will I get to see the guy I like th first time naked but to take a shower with him. He plays tennis and represents the state junior championship team, so you can imagine his bod *yum yum *. When we were in there, he was the first to strip. And the first sight I got of his naked body was his butt as his behind was facing me. He was tan al over except for his tiny swimming trunk lines, what a sight. When he turned around, I got the pleasure of seeing his semi-erected cut dick. He smiled at me and turned on the water. And at 7:00 AM in the morning, the water was cold! It was lucky the wate was cold if not I would have gotten an erection there and then! He suggested that we should soap each other back so I agreed and proceeded to soap his back. And yes, I got a hard on and I was kind of embarrassed about it * blush *. I rub down his shoulders to his back and down his butt but did not linger too long … s y-lah. And then down his legs and all the time trying to hide my throbbing dick. Then I turned around and he soap me. And guess what I felt? His dick, poking my ass and he was rubbing me down and slowly moved his hands to my chest. So I slowly moved my so py hands behind and caress his ass and pushed him closer to me, gyrate my ass on his hard penis. And then moved slowly towards his dick. He then moved his soapy hands towards my tool and strokes me ... what a sensation I felt. First time being stroke by a other guy! He was so gentle about it, slowly stoking me and moving hid sudsy hand slowly around my tool, caressing my balls and whisper to my ears "I always wanted to stroke an uncut dick", I was so hot and hard after he said that. And he washed me off an bends down and licks my dick head. Teasing me, but I wanted to feel him taking my dick so bad I pushed his head to take in my dick. While massaging my butt, he sucked my dick, taking it out and putting it in again. The sensation! I have never felt anythi g like this before and the pleasure it gave me! I though I was about to explode but he stopped and stood up … I must be dripping with pre-cum by then but the water was so cold I guess I did not cum yet (We do not have hot showers at camp … unlike Singapor * LOL *). He pushed me down on my knees and guides my head towards his beautiful dick. His 6" cut dick and fat all round, standing stiff inviting me to taste what out mouth are made for … all I can say is, his dick is beautiful! I trembled with anticipation, as it s my first time. I must have given him a bad blowjob but he did not mind and was moaning. With the moan, I was encouraged to take him deeper … I nearly choked but I was so excited and was sucking harder. He asked me to press my lips closer together and ro l my tongue. About 5 minutes later he pulled me up, stands behind me and start to jerk me off. I reached behind and jerked him and before I know it I was cumming for the first time, masturbated by someone else. And then I felt his dick expended and harden and he spurt on my ass cheeks…Yes, we were suppose to save time but we took longer than bathing individually * wink *. Too bad the stall was too small for us to do a 69. That was my first time ever with another guy and it was not my last with him since it was our long 7 weeks school holidays … and it was just the second weeks * smile *. Well that was my first time. And yes, on the same holiday, I made out with a girl too. Well, I wasn't sure which gender I like so I had to try both. And yes, I love them bo h. I love a hot hard dick in my mouth and the taste of cum but at times I also need a hot, wet and tight pussy around my dick … let just say, I like to enjoy a wider spectrum of what life got to offer…Netjumper

08/20/98 09:02:34

Name: x-man My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral, masturbation

Your Fav Body Type: lean muscled Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

wow, just got home from RP and was sucked by this attractive middleaged man. I was at the RP toilet doing my business and when I cum ot, I saw this attractive guy around 40 giving me the looks, feeling kind of horny, I smiled back and went out, he folowwe me, we went to the lift and he greeted me and we chatted. we proceeded to the basement toilet of C... B.... and went to a cubicle. He massaged my cock through my pants and slowly sucked me through the soft cotton untill I was hard. He used his teeth to unzip me and pulled down my underwear and my 6 inch cock immediately jumped and hit his face. he smelled my cock and used his toung to lick the heaqd. I was pulsing and felt like exploding. he placed his hands on my backside and pushed my cock all the wa into his hot mouth. he sucked and did something with his toung I cannot explain but the feeling was wounderful. Soon I cum shooting deep into his mouth and he keep sucking. I pulled my cock out of his mouth and I shoot another load onto the floor. I gent y squezzed my cock and cleaned my cock and stuff mr back in. I was still horny and decided to take a cab back home. I took a CITYCAB and god was the driver a stud. around 40 too but built like a tank. He was wearing a solid white shirt, and a pair of ligh brown pants so neatly pressed. and his manhood was bulging out of his pants. I sat at the front seat with a hard on waiting for him 2 make the first move but sadly he did not. So I peeped at his bulge the whole way home. If any one know any hunky and gay cab driver please e-mail me cos my latest fantasy is doing it in a cab with those sexy taxi drivers.(especially those from TIBS)

08/20/98 05:00:45

Comments:

ahboi!!! I really DO miss you a lot! Quick.. when you cumming back? Sigh... suddenly, my lunchtime feel so empty... you be back soon, okay? Umm.. another thing.. to those of you who've written to me for help, advice, etc.. umm.. I'm sorry if I didn't repl soon enuff. But maybe you guys might want to check out the archives.. coz there's lots of stuff that we tokked about there with regards to cruising places, the acronyms, safety measures, the Law, etc... Take care all.. and keep them hot postings squirtin with multiple orgasm!!

08/19/98 18:55:18

Name: ultraman

Comments:

The problem with being a Super Hero>>>Superman was feeling bored after a long break of crime fighting & wanted to go out & party. He called Batman to ask if he wanted to go to a club & pick up some girls. Batman said that Robin was horny & he was spending the night fxxking him. >> >>A little disappointed, Superman called Spiderman to see if he fancied a few beers but Spiderman had a date with Wolverine. >> >>As a last resort, Superman flew over to Wonderwoman's apartments to see if she was free....As he landed on her>> >>balcony, he saw Wonderwoman naked on the bed with her legs wide open.>> >>Superman thought to himself "I'm faster than a speeding bullet! I can be in there, have sex & out again before she knew what happened." So Superman did his super thing in a split second & flies off happily.>> >>Meanwhile on the bed, Wonderwoman said "Did you hear anything?" and Invisible Man replied "No! But my butt hurts like hell!

08/19/98 16:56:58

Comments:

actionkid ... a very romantic first time story! I hope someone is monitoring this page and delete "gay buster"'s posting before people got offended. Some people can get so nasty sometimes. I bet he is really a gay and turned on by guys but could not get a y *LOL*

08/19/98 15:28:36

Comments:

Ooops! made the mistake of not leaving my email address again..

08/19/98 03:53:37

Name: johny My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: getting f*cked by a cute older asian gentleman

Your Fav Body Type: 5'9", 205lbs, brn/brn, goatee Your Nationality: GWM, from the USA

Comments:

Ya, ya, I know... I wrote about a month ago... I am almost over the loss of a friend, and am getting back into the sex scene... But, I've noticed myself looking at Asian guys my own age now, not just the guys 10 to 15 years older than me...

08/19/98 02:06:57

Comments:

okay.. here goes... my first sexperience was actually with a girl.. she was 17 and two years my senior, and she guided me the whole time. You guys needn't know the details.. but, yeah.. I discovered the joy of sex from her.. Though we only did it like 3x. it left quite a significant mark. Now.. gaysex came to me that same year. I stayed over at a fren's house and was jerked and sucked by this schoolmate of mine who had a crush on me. He's been sending me secret letters and coming to school early just to w tch me train with the track team etc, for a good one year before finally seizing that chance. And it all happened in one nite.. I admit, I enjoyed it tremendously, and being blown was an ecstatic feeling. But then.. another fren who were there sorta caugh us in the act and 'rumours' flew all over school, leaving me quite embarrassed most of the time. It was a hiccup and we both felt guilty thereafter and didn't talk much about it. On my part.. I avoided him.. though subconsciously, and it died a natural d ath. But from thereon, my gay button had been switched on, and I indulged in a lil bit of cruising at the public pools. And well.. it was easy getting sex there. Perhaps it was my age, or looks.. I dunno.. but I've never had any problems getting a guy to low me whenever I was at the pool. And at the end of that eventful year (1987.. I'm 26 now..;P), I got my first anal fxxk.. and it happened at the pool toilet with this quite studly 28yo chn chap. He was a really nice guy and we chatted and all. Something coulda happened and he wanted to really take care of me and all, but well.. a week later, he called me up at home to say that he's going off to work in Thailand.. better opportunities or sumthing. He said that he would've stayed to be with me, but things ere already in place and it was too late for him to change his mind. That was another significant point in my life.. coz at that time, I was already on the verge of contemplating a homo lifestyle with him. But it got dashed within a week..;P Fortunately, f course.. coz I know I was still too naiive then. Anyway, life went on.. I had dalliances with girls.. but not to the point of sex.. and I also discovered other cruising places.. It was a double life and I was juggling myself. During one of my cruising s ssion at a pool near my home, I bumped into this young guy.. he was cute.. chn, smooth, nice build and around the same age as I. We saw each other at the pool and when I finally got out to shower, he followed me. And we showered side by side.. exchanging lances whenever the opportunities arises. He was not the sorta guy I usually cruise.. he was young, same age as I, str8looking and is highly desireable too. I usually go for the more matured men.. 20-30sumthing with well-developed bods and dicks..;P But t at day was somehow different. We locked eyes and knew instantaneously of the lust within. We walked out of the pool together.. and wordlessly headed towards the nearby stadium. We didn't talk and we were both shy. I guess it was one of those boyish thing. neither of us wanted to make the first move.. even after we both got into the same cubicle at a secluded toilet in the sports complex. Heheh.. it was awkward. I've had many other cubicle experiences, but I've never regarded them as anything more than tha .. just a good suck by guys who know what to do. I merely stood there. But after around 5 min of silence, I just smiled and raised my hand to touch his nice chest. And he responded by caressing my arm. Our hearts were both beating very loudly. We embraced hugging each other tight and letting our hands feel the contours of our backs. He had a tight pair of buns and I could tell that he was the sporty sort. We stood there, arms locked and pressed against one another, feeling the warmth and our beating heart , for a good 5min or so.. in total silence. I liked it a lot. And then, he kissed me. Hmm.. I've never been kissed by a guy so passionately before and it came as a shock to realise that I actually enjoyed it tremendously. It was an electrifying kiss.. his soft lips were so warm and moist and it felt so sincere.. unlike any of the other wet slobbering ones with tongues wagging wildly.. We kissed for such a long time, and our hands were softly caressing each other's bods, cupping our faces, etc.. whilst our ulges grew bigger.. But that was it. We didn't even suck or strip nekked.. But if anyone is to ask me about my 1st gay experience.. THAT would be the one. It was THE definitive first time gay sexperience for me. Of course, it was followed up with several rendezvous for a good 2 and a half years. And we both discovered a lot about gay sex together.. exploring the many facets on each other and enjoying every moment. We would sometimes sneak out to his sister's place after school, while everyone's out workin , and we'd do our stuffs there. But.. well.. we didn't get into a commitment coz neither of us wanted to turn completely gay. We saw no need to decide then and were both experimenting elsewhere... He was a keen sportsman too, and had a rep to keep, while was also involved in my ECAs and had a good academic record.. we didn't think it was important at that time. Fortunately, we were not in the same school. Anyway, things ended naturally.. when we both had to enter army. Communication simply broke down and we moved on. Sigh.. I admit, I still look back fondly. But... not with regret... The last I heard of him (bumped into him a few moths back.. after over 5 years!) is that he's turned gay, was attached to a guy but just broke off a few months back.. :(

08/19/98 01:14:35

Comments:

thanx, wyser.. for those tips.. heheh.. I like that shouting thief and running away shit.. Must be quite a scene! And netjumper.. now u know why I'm addickted to this page.. ;P And waaah.. your story very the sexy!! I have never done it with a girl and gu simultaneously before.. but you can bet that it'll be in one of my future challenges..;P Heheh.. gals in Singapore are not as daring as those in the states and I doubt a gay guy would really want to do things like that either.. he has to be bi.. and horn as hell.. ;) Heheh.. so.. any guys or gals out there keen on this??? As for 1st time stories.. hmm.. I'm still figuring out how to present it in a neutral way.. you can expect it cumming soon, I guess...

08/18/98 15:55:11

Name: Wyser My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Personality Counts!

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

More tips on cruising? ** Anyway, I got some friends who were policemen, so I suppose not all policeman are bad and straight. Just doing their job? Anyway, I got some tips from a friend who WAS in the force. ***1) You can always judge a undercover cop by his shoes. Apparently, they wear their black shiny shoes while on assignment. So look out for the shoes. But then, don't know if they still do th s? Any gay policeman who can give more info on this mode of dressing? ***2) They only revealed their true identity when you touched/fondle their groin. They will never exposed or touched another party voluntary. Cos' they not gay? And they were not instru ted to do so. So please do not touch another until you have been touched? Or unless the other person shakes his cock lustily at you? Ha...Ha... ***3) if the other party sounds too young and goodlooking, high chances they are cops. They know that the young and attractive bait attracts the gay fishes!***4) If caught, just deny and deny. Unless you have a dick in your hand or a dick in you hole /mou h, in that case, make a run and don't look back. One thing you can do is shout "Thief", running and pointing in front and pretend to chase after an imaginary thief! ****5) Cops like to work in pairs. So if you saw someone looking at you and then another person too intently, making some sort of hand signals or any sort of signals/blinkings etc, chances are they are not just friends but partners in the force. Beware! *****Anyway, hope I am not too naggy, just sharing some tips on cruising! The Wyser 's five commandments of cruising safely! ******And how come I wasn't given any welcome? Sob! And to think that I share confidential info on this board. Anyway, I am Wyser, Chinese and only 26 years old. ** Cheers! ** P.S. Maybe more people can provide more useful tips?

08/18/98 15:32:19

Comments:

hmmm... i realised that i had not ever thanked blowing wind for being the owner and creator of this page!! thanks blowing wind!! without you, i will not even know my bf!! thanks!! kisses!! and oh.... the new page looks very nice!!

08/18/98 15:30:24

Comments:

ok lah.... here is my first time story.... the place where it happens i shall not tell you'll.... or when it took place.... but i can say that it happened quite sum time ago....ok..... my first time is so tame compared to what i am doing now... okie lah.. . here it goes, i went swimming at an old pool and so, it is a quiet and almost unreachable pool.... i was swimming alone one afternoon when i saw this malay guy reading at a corner of the pool.... he was just wearing a pair of shorts and his clothes and bag was just beside him..... he looked tan... of course malay what.... and he has a good lo king body.... i noticed him but i do not know that he had noticed me too.... when i was getting up to change, he followed me...... the pool's changing room is different from those in other pools.... this old pool's showers are located in a single room with teh shower heads on 3 walls of the room and the door on the 4th... so the view is perfect!! when i was taking my things out, he got to the shower room and stripped naked and start to soap himself.... i start to slow things down just to see more of him.... he started to lift one of his legs up to show me his tool and i had an erection!! i stepped into the room and chose a shower quite near to his... i strip ed and start to take my shower.... he turn to face me and i turn away to hide my erection..... (when i first started to learn swimming, i had an erection looking at men while i was showering at the delta pool showers naked!! imagine all the men are looking at me!! okie.... back to the original story.....) eventually, he saw me and eventually got hold of me.... all we did was just touching each other, hugging and masturbating each other.... we didn't even kiss....we jerked each other till we cummed on the floor....i saw him several times later at the same pool and we did the same thing several times.... until one day, he wanted to enter me and another day he wanted me to suck him... i disagreeded and we didn't do anything after that.... so, that was my first time.... how?? boring?? anyway, how about the rest?? chrys? ahboi? nat? edmund? anyone else?? cum on!! make me cum!! heh heh..... ;p

08/18/98 13:49:37

Comments:

* LOL * As for a first time story and you get tons of threesome stories! What a joy this page is. OK, I did not do a threesome last weekend but did it with a guy and a girl during my days in US. I am not sure if you guys will find this story hot but bein a Bi-sexual, I like to enjoy a wider spectrum of what life have to offer. So here is my story... One day, my friend Mark & I pick up a really hot chick at the local pub. Her name is Valeri Kaprisky, lets call her Val for short. After a few drinks, we were chatting up a storm on anything under the sun. And the topic of Bi-sexual came up. She was reall interested in the topic & said she has never done it with Bi-sexual before, especially with two. Mark whispered to her if she wanted to try it out, she was hesitant for a while then she agreed. Let me describe Val to you, she is about 5' 6", really sexy ody with the right curves. Blonde with gray eyes with legs that goes on forever. So we pack up & went back to Mark's apartment. While I was driving back, Val and Mark was already getting it on in the back seat, kissing and necking. It was hard concentrati g on driving straight I tell you. When we got to Mark's place, she told me she would be really turn on if Mark & I could get each other off before she joined in … of course we complied gladly because Mark & I are really attracted to each other, but we hav never done each other before. We started by kissing each other, groping each other's private parts through the jeans, all the while Val was sitting on a chair enjoying herself. I went down on my knees and unzipped Mark's jeans, he doesn't wear any underw ar so his dick just flew out. I began by slowly licking and sucking his half-erected dick to full erection. My head moves slowly forward and backward taking him whole into my mouth. Mark was moaning & I can see Val has slipped out other jeans & just weari g her shirt and g-stings on the chair. I tell you the sight of her makes me even hotter and suck Mark even faster. He then pulled me up and kissed me full in the mouth & we proceed to stripping each other. After sucking Mark, when I stripped, you can see y hard throbbing dick's head all moist with my pre-cum. He then pushed me onto the bed and we started to do the 69 with him on top of me. It was then when Val decided to join in the fun. As I mentioned, I was at the bottom and Mark was pumping into me wit his long 8" dick while sucking me. Val came over & started licking my balls. Can you imagine how I feel? A beautiful dick in my mouth and two people sucking & licking my dick & balls. It was then Val told Mark she wants to ride my face, so he moved to th side but still sucking and playing with my dick. Val at some point has taken off everything and I was too busy enjoying myself to notice. She lowered her luscious blond wet bush on my face and rides me … I was licking up a storm. And her moaning encourag d me to go deeper into her. I can feel her tense & cum in my face. She then turn around and did a 69 on me. The she told Mark, well actually commanded Mark to fxxk her! She was lovingly sucking me when Mark came from behind and slowly thrust his long hard dick into her. It was all in my face! Seeing a dick moving in and out stretching the outer virgina lips, to me is one of the sexiest sights on earth if not the sexiest. Seeing the dick comes out each time more lubricated than the other. Seeing the momentu of a hard throbbing dick pumping into a wet & awaiting pussy … I came in such a big load you would not believe it. She lets out a moan when I came in her mouth and suck every last drop while stroking my dick. I can see Mark's backside muscle tense just m ments before he shot his load into Val, and at that point Val reach back & grabbed Mark's ass to thrust deeper into her before she cum again … and yes in my face! After that we just lay on the bed, kicking back a few beers & cigarettes … and of course the night did not ends there, but that is another story. I just want to tell you how sexy it was to see a hard dick entering a wet virgina … or an awaiting hole while you do a 69 sucking the guy dry! So you guys still game for 1st time stories? Take care - Nick

08/18/98 08:59:07

Comments:

oh yah.. Rhys.. I forgot to thank you for your earlier offer.. but, well.. I'm not an Andy Lau fan and hence you can give the photos to anyone who needs it more than I.. :) And Edmund.. wah.. you turn me on more and more everyday, man! Hehehe... you wanna et spanked by me? Well.. get them butt down here then and maybe you might even get to do my bubble butt..;P.. as well as catch a glimpse of that hairless crotch of mine.. hahah.. Sheesh.. it looks so sad somehow.. like left in the cold or sumthing..;P Aaa aaaaaanyway, I dun really like going into IRC for sex coz you never know what you gonna get... But at the same time, I also have a weakness for dares. One of the guys dared me to organise an orgy that nite coz everyone is always tokking about it with none really acting on it. Hence, I took up the challenge and it happened..;P And well... it just so happened that the guys who actually turned up were a flex and a bot. There was supposed to be another top.. but he chickened out..;P Anyway, it shall not be a h bit and I dun plan on having threesomes as a weekly thing... It was just a novelty and it thrills me.. :) Hehehe... @lex.. call me lah if you planning on having one.. of course, only if u think I meet your standards... Hmmm.. maybe I'll tok about the other weekend where I actually ended up putting on a fxxking show in front of another guy (ie, me fxxking in front of an audience)..;P Hahaha.. the things I do!! AHBOI!! KRAP!! GOLFIE!! CHRYS!! RANDY!! where R yooooooo??? *actionkid howls like a lunatic in heat Me misses you all!! (edmund.. of course, I miss u too... how cum nebber send me email quick quick har? heheh.. :) ) Okay.. gotta go... Ciao babes.. and keep them hot sizzling stories cumming!! (btw, ennui, I've been having images of rabbits fxxking.. wah.. damn cute! Hahahah)

08/18/98 05:13:33

Name: Rhys

Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Sorry to interrupt, but just wanted to ask those 2 guys who approached me for stuff on Andy Lau. I didn't keep ur messages. So, r the 2 of u still interested ???????? Actionkid, U R LEGENDARY, MAN !

08/17/98 16:27:43

Comments:

Akkkkkkkkid..... I just want to DIE now !!!! Such a sexlicious story.... oh gawd....jef....jef... my balls are so dry now ... I can't walk .... luckily no boyboy around.... or else I would be an invalid by now !!! Ha, ha, ha !!! I'm so glad that the board has returned "to normal transmission" as Jeff so cutely puts it.. oh yes. GREAT job BW on the renovations !!! Glad you kept the earth tones on the background... it's really my favorite part of the board !!! I just like the homely feel of the colour !!! Ke p up the good work!! It's so nice to have such a fantastic host!! I feel so at home here that sometimes I forget that this is actually BW's website and not "ours"!!! He, he, he !!! I hope I haven't been rude so far!!! If I am... yes, do PUNISH me... or yo can get actionkid (who is the official cooperator... hehehe...) to spank me on your behalf!!! I think I would like that !...oh dear... but that wouldn't be punishment would it? BUT PLEASE AHHHHHH people.... I'm not into the S&M stuff so please ahhhh.... ctionkid is a vely vely nice guy one.... won't spank people hard-hard one...(Or....I hope not...) Ha, ha, ha !!! See what sex stories does to me.... I think I need to REST .....lots of love to you guys!!! edmund

08/17/98 16:20:29

Name: @lex

Comments:

WOW! Was last weekend the season for 3somes? First it was Jazz, then Jeff and now actionkid! *Sigh* Some guys have all the luck! I had to quietly spend mine hehehehe, maybe I should also arrange my own 3 some, any one interested? ;-) PLAY SAFE GUYS!

08/17/98 09:34:16

Comments:

after reading jeff's HOT posting again, I feel as though it is time I write about something sexciting again.. and believe me.. I have been pretty notti the past weekends..;P

Let us start with the recent weekend.. I was couped up at home and was still chasing datelines with self-imposed detention at home. But, as usual, the stress got to me real bad and I found myself thinking of nuthing else but SEX to the point where I was n longer productive.. ;) and so, I went over to the IRC. And waddaya know, before I knew it, I got myself 3 guys who wanted to have sex with me at the same time! Sheesh.. it was overwhelming but I just figured I might as well give it a shot and see how far could go with the charade. When it finally happened, 2 guys turned up.. one was a real hunk.. good looks and nice bod.. let's call him A. The other was slimmer and very much younger.. 19 to be exact, and a bit on the ah beng looks.. let's call him B. Any ay, they actually turned up at my place.. it was 11.30pm and the hormones were already rising high. As I chatted with them initially, I could already sense that there was that strange attraction and I knew they both couldn't wait to have me..;P When I bro ght them up to my apartment, there was that initial shyness, but it didn't take very long for A to grab at me and start to kiss me. It was totally animalistic and he devoured my body and started groping for my tanktop and shorts. B looked on and started t uching me as well. As I had my hands entwined around A, B was busily trying to get my pants off. And as I didn't want to leave him out, I paused and let his hungry young mouth get a piece of my tits. Meanwhile, A was totally industriuos and he took off my shorts in a jiffy. I was nekked first and was being serviced by two men, kissing and licking all over me. I groped for their clothes and tried to get it all off. We all got nekked and did it in my living room, on the floor with nothing else but the cushio s.. Gosh.. it was a ravishing time as the light from the corridor outside reflected on our nekked bodies, with the lines and contours coming out real clearly. We were blowing each other, in a circle at several points.. A was sucking me feverishly and his hot mouth was totally smashing! And I soon started rimming his hard ass. B was also in the action and was busily blowing A whilst jacking off his cute dick. (heheh.. you guys can try figuring out the scene..;P) I then gave B a good blowing and his moaning turned me even more. And then... my pager beeped! Aaargh! Yep.. like jeff, I had to leave the scene to see who called me in the middle of the nite.. (it was actually another horny bugger who wanted a fxxk from me.. I had to politely put him off coz he wa strictly into 1-2-1) Anyway, when I got back.. to my surprise, I saw A fxxking B! Sheesh.. and they didn't even wait for me! Anyway, B reached out for my dick and started blowing it whilst he was being fxxked hard by A. Gosh.. I was ultra turned on! And hen A flicked a rubber at me and asked me to fxxk him! Woweeee!! I've never done a daisy chain before and it was awkward. But well.. we did manage to do it, and I have to say, A was real good!! He managed to cope with all the pumping and still shot bucket !! And he had such tight well toned ass! Meanwhile, our 19yo dude was enjoying everything and he actually shot onto my carpet whilst being fxxked. Jeez! Wat the heck, it was too hot and I didn't bother... We shot loads together! After which, we all sorta ell exhausted.. we laid there for a while.. and soon, B fell asleep. He was so adorable and we couldn't bear to wake him up. Anyway, we left him sleeping on the floor of my living room while we went over to my room to surf around the net and chat further. It was already 3am. Anyway, somehow, we suddenly started tokking about fantasies.. and A said that he liked hairless dicks. heheh.. and in a moment of madness, I told him that he could shave mine. Hahaha.. anyway, the next thing I knew, I've got a pair of hairless balls and a totally smooth dick, thanx to my shaver and some Immac! Heheh.. it is still bald right now and only just beginning to show some stubble! Hahah.. talk about losing it!! GAWD! We did another round.. just the two of us.. and fell asleep t around 6am. They only left my place at around 9am and the rest of my Sunday was spent in a bit of a daze..;P

08/17/98 03:17:40

Comments:

I think Jazz was trying to write a spinoff fantasy story based on the characters here. Hahah.. maybe we should all copywrite our nicks so that we can commission such stories..;P Take it all with a pinch of salt. Zen_guy.. you needn't worry about your rep. we're all young/ up-n-cumming/ assertive/ accomplished professionals here anyway.. we know how to sort out the truth from the fantasy, and we are not here to judge anybody else's character. You're still welcomed and your rep untarnished.. :)

Someone requested that we write our first time stories here.. Actually, I wrote a very nice long soppy prose about my first few sexperiences which sorta defined the person that I am now.. but I suddenly realise that it would've been an underaged story. so I erased it..;P Yep.. I started real young.. but it was not somthing that I regretted. We only live once, and it ain't worth it to live a life full of regrets.. :) Just live!! To the rest of ya.. yeah.. 1st time stories would be a great idea.. it'll show hat we're never the only one feeling such stuffs.. :P

BTW, BW has spruced up his homepage!! Check it out! I think he'll need some of our help in compiling a singlish DICKtionary for our foreign frens.. :P

08/17/98 00:07:03

Name: Zen_guy

Comments:

Ahem! Errr, I hate 2 interrupt but it seems that this impersonating thing has got to me as well. 'This guy Zen' in Jazz's posting is not me. I am flattered that somebody actually bother to use such a hare-brained name I came out with... I leave it to AK a d BW to decipher the real me. I am not in the cruising scene, so whoever that 'Zen' is, thank you very much!:-) Don't waste my brain cells to think of another name for you to impersonate.

08/16/98 15:45:53

Comments:

hmm.... what is 696? how to do it? one suck another in a circle? wow.... 5some.... interesting.... the max i had was a 4some.... but no s&m stuff.... hmm... it seems like i have not contributed to the board for quite sum time... so since netjumper wanted a story, here goes,.. (btw, netjumper, you had my first time story right?? post for me lor.... writing stories very siong leh....) ... a 3some story.. ...(real actually) i'll to be descriptive..... one afternoon (i think i was the day after national day....) i went to meet a PLU from my U..... he wanted to have sex with me (after seeing me...).... we went around orchard road trying to find a quiet toile (ridiculous right?.... and i know it IS dangerous!!).... but we didn't find any... we found one in TSC carpark and we kissed and rubbed each other at the urinals... we proceed to jerk each other out.... but after sumtime, sumone walked in.... he is also PLU but we were not interested in him.... so we walked away.... we didn't do anything anymore but that episode really made me damn fxxking horny!! as i am meeting my bf for a swim later, that should have solved my problem... ;p so.... when my bf came to pick me up, he told me that his friend had just called him asking him out (eventually for sex...).... i was a little jealous but i was horny!! so, i asked about the friend and he seem quite interesting from what my bf descriped.. .. so, when we reached the pool, i ask my bf to call him up and asked if he wanted to swim..... he returned the page later and said that he will cum.... :) my bf said that he is horny and while we were swimming/playing (no kinky toughts please.... it IS a public pool) in the pool, he calculated the time for his friend to reach the pool and when he arrived, he claimed that his friend's horniness level is 60% ... ;p i saw him at the changing room and i lusted for him.... my bf saw it and scolded himself for allowing me to solicite him to call the friend up!! (jealous!!) but hey! he himself IS horny... (btw, we went to the changing room to try to take a look at the na ed bods of 2 very well built guys.... i saw 1 naked and he saw none... heee....) we then waited for his friend.... lets call him frank, ok? to change and join us... when he came out, we went back to swim and then change and went for dinner.... when we were changing, i managed to look at frank's naked bod and quite enjoy seeing his ha f hard dick..... my bf actually almost got a hardon!! damn that fellow!! nothing happened as there are many people walking in and out that evening.... (me and my bf can usually get to cum together in the toilet...;p....ie, usally quiet) during dinner, we were very quiet and my bf asked where do we wanna go after that.... we were actually shy!! hee...... but later we decided to go to my bf's place... (when we were alone, he told me that he was SUPER horny that night and said that he could see that me and frank are also so.... ;p) at his place, we rearranged a big mattress and we proceed to kiss.... we didn't even bother to switch off the lights!! soon, frank joined in the kissing and i fell into frank's arms kissing him while my bf proceed to strip my t-shirt, bermudas and undies ff!! i was naked first and then he also went naked.... frank's t-shirt also went off and he proceed to kiss my bf and touch my cock!! at this time, i was able to suck his nipples!! wow! he really can moan!! he made the most noise!! soon, he is also naked and the three of us were like 3 snakes.... winding the bodies together..... kissing, licking, touching and jerking each other..... i suddendly found a mouth sucking me and i soon find my way to frank's cock.... took him in and he mo n loudly again!! we switched to a 69 position and continued but this time, i was sucking my bf's dick!! my bf then turned and kissed me.... now, frank had both our dicks pointing in his direction!! after a while of kissing, i realised sumone was sucking me,..... i looked down and saw that frank had both our dicks in his mouth!! he was fxxking enjoying everybit of it (them actually)!! we went on and on and on till frank is about to cum.... we stopped for a while and i continued to kiss my bf.... at this moment my pager beeped and i went to murder it....;p..... when i returned, frank is kissing my bf!! i went over to them and pushed fra k's mouth to my cock!! he took me in hungrily!! i then proceed to mouth fxxk him!! all the while, he is jerking my bf and my bf is jerking him!! this went on and soon i found myself lying on the mattress and the 2 of them were kneeling over me.... they wanted to cum over me!! i refused as i want to cum on frank..... so, i turned frank around and make him lay on the mattress.... i then proceed to t ke both our dick in my hand and jerked together.... my bf went behind me to rim me and then he pressed himself against me and reached out for our dicks.... he jerked us (me and frank) and his hard 6 incher was pressing hot against my butt!! soon, he was just jerking me and i was jerking frank..... frank said that he is going to cum.... he asked whether he can cum first and we allowed him to... afterall, i wanted to SEE him cum..... he spurted on his abs and chest!! wow!! what a sight!! alway loved to see a man cum.... soon, it was my turn to get ready to cum!! i rubbed sum of frank's cum on my dick head and the extra lubrication just drived me crazy!! i also sprayed on his chest!!! he is now drenched in cum juice and my bf had not even cumme !! incidentally, my bf cums in bucket loads!! ;p i went to frank's side to allow my bf to stradle infront of frank... and i was soon jerking that 6" hard meat.... soon, my bf is ready to cum and he took over the jerking and very soon after that, he shoots all over frank.... now he is SOAKED!! we kissed for a while and then head for the showers together.... there, we cleaned frank and i tried to get them both hard again.... but they are just too sensitive!! hee... ;p.... too bad we cummed only once each..... and luckly i just cummed before writing this.... or else, i would have to go and masturbate.... ;p okie lah.... how? hope you people enjoyed this.... more stories please??

08/16/98 15:08:44

Name: |Ennui21| My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: fxxking Like Rabbits Your Fav Body Type: Sleek Hunk

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Topic: My First 5some and BDSM experience. It started on last Saturday when I was at the River Valley pool (first visit in 9 yrs). After I did my laps and sun tanned, I went to the toilet and prepared to go. However consider that no people of quality was there. I just had a quick shower. When I le t the shower, I saw this hunk towelling himself. After the gaydar pinged and all that I left the pool itself after getting dressed. He (A) came out soon after and along the way to the busstop, we chatted up and traded numbers (note: sex in pool toilet is angerous). Sunday: I got a page from him. So I met him at the MRT station. turns out there was another guy (B)there too. not to bad looking, lanky and great slim bod too (unfortunately, dull strict TOP in bed. hehe) (so I thought at this point of time: 3some) then I heard from A that he had to call the friend who has the apartment. (so 4some i thought). then (B) saw a gay friend from the same uni: and got him to join us (this part is incredulous, would you ask a lecture mate to an orgy? so matter of fact hehe) So at the apartment: quick shower, lots of foreplay. hehe: then (A) brought out rope, a dildo, cuffs, nipple clamps, a blindfold and can't remember. So I got tied up as a slave. sucked their dicks. got slapped on the body with the huge latex dildo. (those nipple clamps are a terror I say, my tits hurt like needles (same feeling as touching a leg which has fallen asleep). At some point later, I got out of my slave mode, and we all climaxed. (rest assured that nearly every positioned was thought of. no fxxking this time though. but the acrobatics was wonderfully picturesque) If any of you guys was involved, give me a holler: so I know you read BW page ps: wat a wonderful way to end a 6 mth celebate period.

08/16/98 14:12:04

Name: JAZZ My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Everything

Your Fav Body Type: Lean Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

( ***** From BW - This story is pure work of fiction ***** )

I was drenched and it was still pouring this morning but I eagerly made my way to our meeting point.When I got to the room, NICK69(He claims to be) and another guy Zen were already there.The room was nice and cold, curtains pulled all the way to make t e oom private and the lights dimmed down to hide our flaws.Nice music was on and the mood was dreamy.I took a shower and when I came out the sight made me hard immediately.Nick was slowly standing behind Zen and caressing his sides.Both were naked and facin the huge mirror on the wardrobe.He slowly moved his hands to Zens tight buns and squeezed them gently as he sensouly sucked Zens nipples.I could see Zens cock grow and start to drip precum so I kneeled before him and brought it slowly into me wet warm l s.He moaned and Nick began running his lips to Zens inner thighs and up his balls.We both laid him down as Nick and him did a 69.I went behind Zen and sllow slide my wet tongue into his lovely pink asshole and fingered him.I could see him cringing with jo as he pumped slowly into Nicks mouth and within minutes shot a load of wet warm sweet cum out.We leaned him against the wall and both sucked him dry.Then we did a 696 and ended up totally shacked!As I took a warm bath and soaped myself,Nick came in and h lped soap me and withing mins I became erect again.Imagine the nice warm strong jets of water against your body and a nice hunk slowly soaping and sucking your hungry cock.Strong hands caressing your sides and warm lips running all over your cock head.I c me 3 times today and all in strong warm spurts.Give up cruising in toilets and public places and book a nice safe room.Its worth it and so safe.Hey, its dam cheap nowadays as well.Happy cruising guys!

08/16/98 14:07:58

Comments:

Actionkid, Edmund & Powerbunga … thanks for the tips. I was about to ask about woman to woman question buy Powerbunga answered before I manage to ask. In AK Section 337 & 377A citation, there is no mention of two women so I was just wondering. And also th nks for the Tips on Police being unable to enter the Sunday haven for PLU. In US, it will be illegal for a Police Office to try to solicit people in public toilets. It is called entrapment and 99% of the time, you can get off because of this. Plus they do not have enough manpower to cover all the cruising places * grin *. I do not cruise to look for sex, but was cruised by guys a few times. But I am always too afraid to approach them because they could be undercover. OK, enough about all this legal stuffs. If you guys do not mind, I may be so bold to post a request. Will you guys post your First Time stories on BW? To me, my personal opinion, the first time is the most memorable. So I hope we can get some hot posting from AK, AhBoi, Jeff and Edmund … and al o not to forget Golfnut. - Cheers - Netjumper

08/16/98 09:06:10

Name: powerbunga

Comments:

Hi I have been following this bulletin for quite sometime. Being an PLU is tough for us. I came across that someone asked why nobody raid those so call "AJ bars and discos" is because police cannot enter this premises unless authorised by an ASP or peopl had complained of drug abuse or illegal immigrants. As for the CPC ( Criminal procedure Code) it had been stated very clearly as put up by Edmund that all sexual acts that is besides a man and women is consider the unatural acts and one thing thtas is very strange is that from my knowledge it is not consid red an offence when 2 women committed unaturally act together as they are protected by the Women Charter. So in other words lesbianism is legal in our country but is not being publicised for reasons that I don't noe. Or it can be consider an legal loophol in our legal system. But one thing i can assure u guys is that our police force is lacking in manpower and there is an indication of increased crime rate and influx of illegal immigrants, they have plans reduce there undercovers in those cruising areas. Some of u guys may wonder what my occupation is. :)But I think the answer is evry obivious. I had to lead a double life and to prevent myself from getting caught by my own colleagues I had to exercise extreme self-controll esp in those areas. Just be more cautious and enjoy your cruising.

08/16/98 06:54:18

Comments:

Eeerrrrr... yes, a little post script to that rather "fierce one" below. Now, before you guys go out on the rampage though the singapore toilets, the legal position is pretty clear vis a vis policemen... they have this all encompassing legal defence of "a ts done in the course of duty". That is, well, the law. However, it is always a matter of fact when the "course of duty" starts or ends. But it remains true that that policeman by his actions has committed an illegal act. He is just protected by the defen e.. hence, every policeman is walking a tight rope of legality. The question remains however, whether that policeman amounts to a public nuisance. That is the true question. Any takers?? Lots of love to you guys !!

08/16/98 06:46:07

Comments:

Hello people !!! Edmund here.. WOW Actionkid !!! Quoting the LAW on BW !!! I am IMPRESSED !!! I was thinking about posting the "letter of the law" for the people on BW but looks like you BEAT me to it huh ?? !!! Ha, ha, ha !!! actionkid is such a multitask-er (in more ways than one I u derstand .... hmmmmmmmmmmmm) The Penal Code (I get such a KICK from seeing that on the MEGA serious law books... he, he, he... penile?? he, he, he... sorry .. ) as I was saying... the Penal Code is one thing, but I really think there is something terrible WRONG about officers of the state enticing members of the public to commit crimes and then arresting them. The is a HUGE legal commotion in the UK about this unfair practice. The law enforcers there also did such despicable things in UK public toilets. Su h enticement should be illegal as it tantamounts to incitement of another to commit a criminal wrong. The only reason such evidence is admisible in court is because the law recognises illegally obtained evidence as acceptable in courts. There is an ongoin debate in legal circles about this issue...Whether a policeman, who entices a person to commit an offence, commits an offence as well. Imagine this scenario... if you were given these "signs" in a public toilet and you refuse to "indulge" would the polic man have committed the section 377A (what was it already aa AK??) offence? I would thus advise those of you who suspect such persons of being policemen to report them to the police.. then we'll see what the newspapers have to say about that .. It would r ally be an interesting legal matter... if enough policemen are reported, I guess the police may just give up from embarrasment!!! Anyway, just a thought.. The reason the UK police stopped such nonsense (as in having goodlooking constables enticing public oilet users) was because the public was so DISGUSTED that the police were so free hanging around public toilets whilst there was rampant crime on the streets!! Perhaps the citizens of Singapore should report the matter to the papers as a public nuisance ! I mean, when I go the the public toilet, surely... I do not expect to be harrased by men who rub their crotches !! Anyway.. enough of such nonsense !! Report those bloody bastards !!! Lots of love to you all !! Edmund

08/16/98 02:44:53

Comments:

thanx for that translation, busybody.. though I think it was written in french for a purpose, duncha think? Anyway, bygones.. I hope our frenchie DID get in touch with whoever it was.. I did meet up with him actually, together with ahboi, and we had a fin time chatting the night away.. It would be better if you guys were there too.. but well.. it was such short notice, and he IS a shy guy.. :) Yo, frenchie.. maybe you drop a note here soon? You owe us some stories, remember??.. :)

netjumper.. yeah.. cruising IS illegal here. They've amended the penal code specially to cater to us, the defiant bunch. It is under Section 377A (Section 377, incidentally, is unnatural sex.. ie sex with animals, man and man, anal, sodomy, cunnilingus, f llatio.. though I think it has been revised recently..;P) Anyway, 377A is about soliciting in public places on the pretext of sexual favours.. something like that. So.. it is there in black and white. We have to be careful, okay?

08/15/98 22:23:36

Name: busybody :)

Comments:

jacques posted a msg in french. this is the translated text in english. 4 any1 that has been wondering what those 'dao ge' were. "Good day Frenchie,.. i speak a bit of french.. but i like to get to know u if u like. u arrive at singapore at friday, 1400 hrs. do u like 2 have a cup of coffee?? and maybe dinner after that? if u want, give me an email & address of ur fren. tell me the place & time that we can meet ... c u soon! Jacques .. ps .. forgive me if there are mistakes in my grammar and conjugation. thanx."

08/15/98 16:48:39

Name: netjump_r

Comments:

I did not know cruising is illegal in Singapore. I guess I have been away too long in US. I know having sex with underage is illegal in any county. But if two adults consented to have sex with each other, there is nothing wrong with that. Don't you think ife is a wee bit stifling here? Anyway I got a question, since there are so much Undercover Cops out there are the Shopping Complexes, what is stopping them from going down to V____ on Sunday night?

08/15/98 14:08:41

Comments:

08/15/98 07:24:03

Name: Krap

Comments:

One of the main reasons I dun like to cruise is the dangerous consequence, especially since one of my good friends was entrapped by an undercover in Fort Road. We had to bail him out from the police station and the subsequent weeks were hell (to my friend and us). We took turn to talk to him and kept him company so that he would not do anything silly. We used our contacts to get him a good lawyer and accompanied him to the court. Luckily, he was given a fine. So be very very careful guys .....

08/15/98 06:28:26

Name: Adrian

Comments:

Having read the postings by @lex and actionkid, I have to totally agree that cruising is very dangerous. I have a good friend who was robbed by someone on the pretext of sex after they met at a public toilet. Its in one of the earlier postings and I am su e that this would serve as a warning to those who are still unaware of the possible consequences of cruising in public areas. Okay, since I have always been quietly reading postings all the time, it time I post something interesting myself. Well, I was at the varsity gym today working out after a boring lecture and sometime later a well-build hunk of a man with a crew cut came i . He was clad in skin tight tank-top with white shorts ( the type made of swimming trunks material, what do you call that? ) Anyway, according to his white shorts, he is not wearing any underwear beneath! ;P~~~~~~~~~~ He started to work out as well , flex ng his impeccably trained muscles and I was in awe of his physique and felt small and insignificant next to him. Nevertheless, I focused on my own training and as I was doing the bicep curl, he came over ans told me not to jerk my arms too much or I'll in ure myself! (Gulp!) He then went off to continue with his display of bulging muscles. Seeing time flies as my drool drip, I get a hold of myself and went off to the swimming pool to shower and go home since I know that I would have no chance with him. Furthermore I am not i the mood. ( sign! ) After I showered briefly and came out of the shower in my briefs, the same hunk came in as well dripping wet with perspiration and oozing with testosterone. He saw me as well, and proceeded to pull off his tank top and his shorts! ( Gulp! ) What a tool! I have to stop myself from staring and he , sensing my keen interest, continue to display himself in front of the mirror. Flexing his muscles for my ultimate viewing pleasure. Unfortunately, I am not the sort to proceed further and I just left him there as omeone else came in with a good swimmer's bod who can better satisfy the hunk whom I left behind. I can hear someone out there cursing me for not taking this chance , but I really do not think that going ahead with it would make me feel any better about myself. I just hope my best friend does not kill me for doing this. Well, this is my little contrib tion to the page. CHEERS!

08/15/98 05:01:15

Comments:

hmm.. all these stories of being caught in an uncompromising position is quite unsettling. WAKE UP!!! Yep.. time to remind ourselves to watch our moves. Lemme just give my views on this issue, perhaps for your own knowledge and nuthing more.

1. Cruising in public places

Avoid crowded places where there's possibility of young children prying on your activities. they might see something weird and ask their daddies about it.

Do not linger around suspiciously at a particular spot for too long. And avoid going up and down escalators and immediately heading for the toilets.. it gets too obvious and the Guards or cleaners will notice your moves. Also, try looking out for possible cameras...

Try not to stay inside a cubicle of a crowded toilet (say, the TSC or SC basement toilets) for anytime longer than 20min. And always be aware that your movements can be observed from the shiny or wet floor tiles.

2. Observe the NO FIRST MOVE rule.

This can be very frustrating sometimes, but it is always the surest way of knowing whether your prospective partner is sincere or not. Let the guy make the first move.. do not settle on a mere smile. Wait for his touch, an open display of personal assets, whatever.. Of course, you might fall into the trap of a stalemate. If that happens, I'd suggest going straight out and start a conversation. It is not difficult.. smile at him first. If he smiles back, you can ask a casual question like.. 'Wat time is it? , 'Are you alone?', 'You wanna have a drink?' Trust me.. if the guy is keen on picking you up, he'll prolly just be taken aback for a while, but he will prolly accept your offer at a conversation. If he is a cop, he'll prolly be too stunned and will proll just quit. Try it. You can't lose, coz nothing illegal is happening...

3. Getting caught while your zipper's still UP

Dun worry, you can still weasel your way out, of course, assuming that you have not molested him yet..;P If you are stopped and is questioned while you're just standing around, then please keep your cool and maintain your innocence. Do not give away your uilt and panic. Give an excuse to say that you're waiting for someone or that you're having a breather.. But answer only to wat is questioned. Dun reveal more than you should and dun say more than necessary. Most importantly, DO NOT PANIC.

I have personally been stopped by the police along RP and my ID was requested. But because I acted ignorant, and prolly becoz I wasn't exactly in any compromising position, they let me off with just a word of advice. And nothing was recorded down in black and white.

Getting caught in the act

This is tough. You will have to face the court and take the sentence. But even then, always know your rights. You need not say anything to further incriminate yourself. The best way is to just shut up. And if the guy shows you his ID, please take a proper look at it. Do not resist, and satisfy yourself that he is indeed a cop. also note that bribery is a serious offence and may get you into even more serious trouble. If the guy offers that you pay him, please think twice. He may NOT be a cop... take a risk and request that you see his ID again. If he hesitates, then you can just say, 'Okaylah.. I'd rather follow you to the Police Station now'.. again, another risk. If he IS indeed a cop.. you can try getting a good lawyer and explain the situation that he I a crooked cop. You will have a case and you might even wanna throw in all the dubious circumstances done by the cop to drive you into that position in the first place. I can't say that you will win, but at least you'll get the cop in trouble as well.. :) f he is faking it, then.. well well well... just walk away lor! If he makes a scene, call the security and tell them that he tried to make advances at you.. dog eat dog, man!!

I personally resent all this precautionary measures and I wish that things can be easier on us. But the fact remains that cruising is illegal and we are in it at our own risks. With all that said, I hope you guys practise more caution and always be discre t. And @lex, I hope that incident didn't leave too much of a scar.. we always move on and look for brighter days... I hope you did too... Always remember.. we CAN control the situation.. do not panic even though the circumstances look impossible. Be conf dent and you'll get through it in one piece. Sigh.. take care boizz..

08/15/98 03:37:32

Name: @lex

Comments:

The article that came out in the chinese newspaper should be a wake up call to all guys who cruise. There is always the risk of getting caught but for some, I guess, that is part of the thrill. Doing it with a minor (even with his consent) is totally inap ropriate. And I tell you, it's totally embarassing when you get caught. I was in a cinema once and I sat behind this good looking guy. He gave the usual signals so I moved into the seat next to him. He was extremely goodlooking, so I started to touch his crotch. Then I proceeded to unzip his fly. Before I could get his cock out, he held my hand and said he was a policeman. He even showed me his ID and his gun! I was totally terrified I just wanted to run off but he held me down on my seat. He said he woul bring me to the station. Of course I pleaded with him and asked if I could just pay him a "fine". Then he said we better talk somewhere more private so we went to my car. In the car, I continued pleading with while thoughts of the embarassment was racin through my mind if he did bring me down to the station. So I asked if I could just pay him, and he asked me how much I can pay, I took all the momey out of my wallet and handed it to him (luckily, there was enough money in my wallet to satisfy him). I wa afraid he would ask for more as my ATM card was lying on the dashboard. I told him it was my Mom's ATM card. That seemed to have held him back from asking for more. Then he said that since I have paid him already, do I still want to continue (gosh! the n rve of the that guy!) I said no thanks, and I drove out of the carpark and dropped him off in a nearby bus stop. I had to park somewhere just to regain my bearings. That was one experience that will be deeply imprinted in my mind whenever I go cruising. S guys, do be careful and exercise a lot of discretion. As much as possible, do it in a more private place and as what blowing_wind says PLAY SAFE!

08/15/98 01:08:59

Name: Wyser My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Personality Counts!

Comments:

Hi Guys! Just to let you know that there is an article in the Chinese Papers (Someone showed me the article as I cannot read chinese very well tho' I am chinese)(Last Thursday/Friday papers?) that a 42 year old man was caught in the first floor toilet of arkway with a 14 year old boy. *** It seems that they first met in the basement toilet and the old man pass a note to the young boy, asking if he wants to do it in his house. The boy wrote yes and pass back the note. They got out of the toilet and somehow they went to the toilet on the first floor. A special volunteer cop saw them behaving suspiciously and followed them in. There was this pure p--no discription in the papers about the old guy rimming the boy and sucking him. The cop just went in and busted them. Caught in a comprosmisin position, they just admit their guilt. Anyway, the guy said in his defense to the judge that he got some sort of illness and ask for leniency. I think he was not sentenced yet. The event happen in July. So just to let you know, AVOID PARKWAY cruising for the next few weeks. It's not safe! And try not to do it with a underage boy. You will be the one who gets into trouble, NOT he! Until next time, Cheers!