Male HQ

From Bw Archives 21 : 24 Aug - 02 Sep 98

HendryTan

09/02/98 16:48:53

Name: ahboi

Comments:

jeff dear, of cos cannot forgive u one... nothing to forgive in the first place what; i where got so siau-chi one :-) and edmund darlink, u are running a russian shop meh ? wah, coupon and red tape. so frustrating one. got black market or backdoor lobang r not ? hahahahhah. and don't be so titanic lah; sink ship might as well sink some men, or boy, whichever u prefer. hate to see your 'talent' go to waste. as for u sotong, wah earning forex for us sin(ners), thank you thank you. no wonder the bank still g ve me od one. hmmm, is that why your posting got so many digits ? hahahahha. btw, gwc is in the lion city lah. can die - still cannot tell i'm sin(ner) meh ?

09/02/98 15:54:14

Name: jeff

Comments:

sotong!!! see... i know you are attractive..... heh heh... just my type.... ops! now my bf will something to complain about!! aiyah ahboi.... sorriee lah.... i also donno what i was going to say.... i think i had phrased the sentence wrongly.... sorry lor ... ok?? ok?? no angry angry with me??...... edmund......why you soooo lonely meh? call your lawyer friend lah.... then can cruise KL.... oh, btw, can we stop tokking about the m'sian politics... make me blood boil.... sorrieee but it is true.... can we j st tok about sex?? ;p

09/02/98 15:29:22

Name: Edmund My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

Hello...people of the wind... I just wish I was just blown away... :( It is just to terrible to endure... but seriously.. I really think the fixing of the exchange rates is a brilliant idea as well, off shore RM trading will be reduced drastically... I gue s I will have to sell myself in the noble course of earing my country precious foreign exchange...Had this really serious discussion with my friend from the Central Bank today.. I needed the official policy text..got so depressed...The good thing was that I got to tok tok with my darling bumble bee last night...At least his voice steeled myself for the day..Oh, yes ahboi... price list??? I think it would be an "any amount so long as it is in USD.." all you can eat menu...But you would have to get your coup n validated by my bumble bee and indorsed by my boyboy...then only will I be able to ...well.. render the goods... Ha, ha, ha!!! Ugh.. such a lousy attempt at being funny...To make things worse... my darling bumble bee is bzz bzz busy again.. and I miss h m like hell..kinda need his sweet voice tonight to help me get it through the night.. Boyboy is also in an "off" mood tonight..in the middle of exams...somebody..anybody...please cheer me up!!! Hellllllppppppp!!!!!!! How I wish I was in Singapore...then I could just call up AK to tok tok with him...or jeff, or ahboi, or ANYBODY!!! SOS SOS ship is sinking......mayday..mayday...

09/02/98 15:15:25

Name: sotong My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: M'sian/S'porean

Comments:

Say, it's nice to hear from you guys. Makes me feel comfy already. Just received my first mail from one of the BWers. :) Actually, despite my army escapade, I only have a few to tell of which I will share in due time but maybe only thru email cos I'm kinda shy at this stage. Like I said, I'm a blur-blop when it comes to many things, so don't count on this 33yo to teach what you already know and more. Just out of curiosity, AK, I thot pple always go for the under 30s? Supposed to be attractive, virile, trim n fit etc. And tell you man, I'd rather be where you are in the army, ie to leave the army intact/virgin. You definitely don't want to conduct a cl ss for snr NCOs and all these enciks keep looking at you and telling you suggestive jokes. Jeff, yep. I'm trim n fit albeit a little to the skinner side. Maybe that's cos I jog too much. I'm 165/51. Washboard abs? Pple say I have it but I think it's more because of low body fat than gym work :) Ahboi, you must have enjoyed yourself throughly tday? Hmmm guess I must read the archives, don't seem to know half of the pple you were talking about and what's gwc? Look at my nationality. Put 50-50 cos I work in JB though I'm S'porean. In fact, I'm in JB right now. Tell you man, the next few days' gonna be interesting to observe if you're into M'sian politics. Heard the 93.8FM news at 7 pm saying that Anwar's been s cked. The exchange rate is now in M'sia favor. Was downtown just now, it's 2.205 to the Sing Dollar from 2.42. Time for M'sians to go out to S'pore instead!! Just hope there's no major upheaval in the next few days or I'm gonna be stuck here :( Catch y u guys later. Sotong

09/02/98 14:17:42

Comments:

aiyah jeff ah, u got salah or not ? sotong got lean abs means i'm also 'whatever' meh ? where got meaning one. now i'm 'one-head-dew-water'... hahahahaha.. and i thot silence meant all is well. bo-tak-bo-chi also drag me into this mayhem. i pukok u then u know ah... :-)

it was a glorious day for sex today. wah, dapat one boy-boy from gwc during lunchtime and made him a man at the basement carpark. no torrid details, except in his car, there was this cushion that bzz like a vibrator when turned on. according to the boy-bo , it is supposedly to enhance the strength of the lower back of the human torso. guess i'll neber know since only the boy-boy got to used it. come to think of it, technology sure has a funny way of expressing its presence; even cushion can be turned on, c n die one... :)

and this is expressly for my dear, dear friend edmund : luv ya, luv ya, luv ya. u so belly the cute one. of cos u have not lost me as a friend lah, i have always been here for u one what.. :-) when i next storm the klang valley, i surely will want to .... .. hiak hiak hiak. but now that the RM is a mere 3.80 to the usd, dunno got discount from u or not ? kindly advance your pricelist. hahahahahhahh. seriously, u have a great net-persona and it will be a delight to meet one day. take care my friend.

09/02/98 09:28:46

Comments:

sotong!!! the operative word is err.... whatever... just to say that i think you must be attractive.... as long as you have a lean stomach (sorriee ahboi, but that makes YOU attractive ;p ...) anyway, sotong, my bf is 31, so does that make you feel better ? ;p anyway, tokking about the army, i was also a good boy in the army.... i wouldn't dare to do anything!!(sum trainee got charged for making sexual suggesstions to a certain fellow instructor) anyway, there are 2 chances........ once, a trainee once das ed into the toilet and wanted to take a shower with me.... i shooed him out of the toilet!! (i am naked with a hard on and i do NOT want him to see it!!).... and secondly, i have seen my OC's nekked backside and god!! it is really delicious!! (you see, he is only like 23 then.... that makes him like 25-26 now...) he did not close the cubicle door when he stripped nekked for a shower and he half close it after i went in and saw his back.... hmm.... too bad he is married, otherwise, i would have attempted to push the door..... ;p

09/02/98 05:03:16

Name: actionkid

Comments:

hey sotong... you definitely qualify in my book! 33... hmm.. yum yum.. :P ` Sigh... I have to admit, my sexperience in the army was virtually zilch. I was practically celibate whilst in camp as I was... errm... not in the position to indulge myself. :{ I en y you people!!!! I WANT!!! You can't imagine all those times I did guard duty or showered together with my coursemates.. and we're all sooo fit and firm bodied that it was infuriatingly impossible not to get a hard on!! I had to always turn on my straight mode full blast just to make sure that I dun get hard ons whilst with them nekked..;P Also, I had to discipline myself and wait for my regular weekend sex with my fxxkbuddy at that time... :) Quite frustrating.. but I survived.. ;) On the downside, I do k ow a mate who got caught in the mess with his cock in the messboy's mouth during one of the weekend duties... He got decommissioned and sent for 14days DB... very sad.. :( NOT worth it!!!! Take care all!

09/02/98 04:05:18

Name: sotong My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: s'pore

Comments:

Thks for your reply jeff, but since you were trying to talk to 2 persons at the same time, I couldn’t quite make out precisely which was for me :) Hmmm young uncle...we’ll all be that one day rite? :P Hahaha, sounds unique that I’ve been called that fo the first time. Still attractive? Is the operative word here still or attractive? :) I wouldn’t know man. To the first, I’d say you’d definitely mistake me for someone younger but be the judge yourself, and the second; let’s just say it’s pleasing enou h for you to not wanna punch it in!!! Catch you later...

09/02/98 01:15:27

Name: singuy

Comments:

Talking about local celebs, how cum no one mentioned Benedict Goh - ok, even if no one agrees I think he is the cutest out there. Bumped into him one day at a bus-stop at orchard during the pyramid game days. So well-mannered, and oh, so charming - that k ller smile and dimples and cross-eyes. Had a brief chat with him about the show. Hmmm. I think AK mentioned about the 'there goes my baby' guy (citibank) - incidently there's this gorgeous eurasian hunk at my gym who ia a an exact cc - but has a very well defined bod as well. He's a good friend - strangely I am not attracted to him but if I want to know who is PLU in the gym I just look around and see who is ogling him and drooling ........

09/02/98 00:52:19

Comments:

WE WILL SURVIVE !!!!!!!!!!

09/01/98 19:45:18

Comments:

Awwww...ahboi!! That was so, so sweet... Danke..Ich liebe dich!! (Did I get it right??) Kan Ich bin dein gut freund? Okay , okay , my grammer stinks... Glad to know that I have not lost you my dear, dear friend..Your story was even more wonderful read through blood shot eyes at 3.45 am in the morning... Jef, Jeff.. tomorrow no school ahh?? w y not in bed ah?? Why neber email me one...LK back so forget me one lah?? To the Board that never sleeps... I salute you!! Lots of love to all of you... and my bumble bee whereever you are .. special love to you...Edmund

09/01/98 18:28:22

Comments:

ok lah, my darlink 'das ding an sich', we will go no further be4 i too have to reKant. as compensation, here's a teacher episode (it being teach's day btw) from my archive. enjoy.

it was the year xx, and i was a neurotic teen, first year in sec school, extremely self-conscious of my gawky physique and sexuality, unlike the present peacockie slut i am. my form teacher, mr gt, was a (good guess) tubby, bespectacled chinese male with a gentle demeanour, driving a vm beetle. i remember being enthralled not so much by his physical appearance than of his profound knowledge of the world. to me at my age then, he seems like god, capable to provide answers to all my questions. boy, was i at entive in his class, with my longing looks and lingering thoughts. looking back, i think the whole class knew i was in 'love', except for myself. one fateful rainy day, a few days before school is over for the year, i was offered a lift to "where i'm goin " and was impromptu invited to visit his home "on the way". i was a nervous wreck and sat on my palms to keep them from trembling. i tried not to think that there is more to it than a pure courteous gesture. but as it turned out, it was indeed more and i ad my first 100% sexual contact with a male. prior to this, i have only imagined what it was like. but as it played out in reality, it was at the same time surreal. can't recall all details of what we did but i will always remember his gentle manners in b d. just like a gentle giant. and we saw each other on and off for 2 more years when he left to further his studies in australia. we did tried to stay in touch but distance is an effective bleach those days. i was blessed in that i did not suffer any emoti nal nor mental backlash from the (ab)normal liaison. in fact i have gt to thank for igniting my passion in knowledge pursuits and he did much to encouraged me to sprint for my school when i didn't think i could cut it. gt left this world some time back... but he will always occupy a special place in my life.

and so the starry heaven above me and the moral laws within me....we look but its not always we can see.. and really, it doesn't have to be. :)

09/01/98 17:36:53

Comments:

thanks, busybody...... and sotong.... tell your groom that he is a bi.... and he can be charged for sexual assualts!! he is soooo bad.... taking you only for relieve.... sorriee .... i have a friend who also like a guy who crawled to his bed in camp durin NS and did it with him.... the thing is, this friend's friend did the same thing with other guys in camp!! hmm... i am beginning to wonder if the number of PLUs (gays and bis) are increasing...... now... back to you again, of course you are a young uncle ... haha.... ;p i am sure you are still quite attractive.... rite?

09/01/98 16:53:56

Name: sotong

My URL: Visit Me

Your Nationality: local

Comments:

Hi Everybody, Stumbled on this site few days back whilst surfing in cyber cafe in M’sia. Agonized for few days before deciding to share about my 1st time. My nick is sotong cos that’s what people used to call me cos I’m quite blur. It happened years back when I was in the army. Back then, I was quite skinny and small size. Look more like a secondary school boy and every inch the “typical rich man’s son” cos I’m weak and fall sick quite often. 6 of us from the school of combat engine rs were posted to this God forsaken camp in LCK where we undergo armor conversion. The instructors were really strict and most of us ended up signing lots of extra weekend duties. My course buddy was quite a muscular stud (I’m not kidding here) and made a name for himself for his weekend exploits with girls. Unfortunately, he fell asleep in the middle of some impt exercise and ended up signing 6 extras which means he could not go back for 3 weeks! I too made a mistake and had to perform a guard duty on the Sunday of his 3rd and last week COS duty. I booked in on a Saturday night for the next morning’s duty. It was 11pm and we were both getting ready to sleep. Since it’s hot, we were both topless. Suddenly, he came across and jumped onto my bed! He said he wanted to talk as he couldn’t sleep, so I o liged. However, I couldn’t help noticing that he was rubbing my thighs. All of a sudden, he asked if I’ve ever tried it with another guy and I said no but that I don’t intend to. He assured me it would be fun and furthermore, having been confined for 3 wh le weeks in camp without being able to see his girlfriend was making him go crazy and horny. He asked if I could give him a blow job. After much persuasion, I agreed to masturbate for him. I must have done a bad job cos he had to give me instructions all he time like grabbing his rod harder etc. When I got it right, he started moaning and suddenly came on top of me and gave me a long passionate kiss! I was shocked as I have never experienced a kiss before but I must admit it was a new sensation to me so I con’t to masturbate him. He later asked if I like to be serviced and I said no. He must have felt offend cos he overpowered me, grabbed my arms and pin them behind my back and using the other hand of his to masturbate me. I soon shot out my load. What I c uldn’t take was that he wanted me to shoot out another time cos he didn’t stop after the first! It took a much longer time for me to shoot out my 2nd load and after that, I was totally exhausted, not to mention the pain I felt down there. He then went on o shoot himself onto my body. I think I cried that night in the toilet cos of the pain and I felt I was violated. He just said sorry to me and asked for my understanding concerning his urges. Needless to say, I performed guard duty the following day with anda eyes. The funny thing was since that incident, I became secretly interested in him. But I’ve never really expressed it. Almost every other night when everyone else is asleep, he’d come over to my bed and we’ll have fun under the sheets! But we never got any fur her than just heavy petting. After having been shot out twice in a row by him, I wasn’t sure whether I wanna have another go at it. Our camp’s pretty small and soon word has it that I’m his property!!! Suddenly, people wanna put their arms around my puny body to claim me for themselves too. There’s once too my CSM asked if I could service his pecker. I got intimidated by all these and I actually approached my CO (yes! the top man) if I could be transfered to another camp. Opportunity came and there’s one vacancy for an attachment to a guard unit for their ROC exercise. Needless to say, my buddy got it instead. During that 6 weeks he was gone, I kinda missed him terribly. I kept thinking about him every night in bed and end d up having my very first wet dream!! Day time were ok as there were many people who wanted to take care of me. This thing about people putting their arms around me must have become so obvious that my S3 instructed everyone he knew to stop it!!! Weeks past and soon, my buddy was back! We were now instructors taking trainees. There was this one time when we were both paired up to be enemy simulators and left in some bushes for more than 2 hours. We had quite a fun time grabbing each other and play ng wrestling which is our fav sport. My buddy usually wins and I ended up being grabbed. It’s ok anyway by me cos I get to touch his muscled body. I however, do not know what he sees in me. In another occasion, our group organized a BBQ at the east coast ne weekend. Whilst the rest were asleep by 1am, we were both laying naked on the beach having fun with each other’s bodies! Those were the days. Soon, I disrupted to pursue my studies in NUS whilst he con’t the balance 3 months. Since then, we lost contact. Ironically, I heard from him just after I started working. He was getting married and wanted me to be his best man!!! I’m 33yo now. Does that make me an uncle, snr citizen or still considered young??? :)

09/01/98 16:48:39

Name: busybody

Comments:

phoebe -> lisa kudrow

09/01/98 15:15:46

Comments:

okie..... alot of things happened.... maybe this can liven the atmoshpere..... the 5 international stars that i would love to get to bed is 1) Cheng How Nam..... he is a hongkee actor.... his latest work is as 'Prince' in Andy Lau's latest gangster movie ... he caught my attention with his beautiful physic and his tanned looks almost 10 years ago...... 2) Richard Gere.... yup... Pretty Woman fever still around.... gosh how i wish i was Julia.... doing that oral scene and the bath tub scene ;p 3) the jap a tor that acts as a doctor in a series that ended almost 1 year ago... cannot remember his name... then again, if i can remember jap names, this list will be all japs .... ;p, the only jap name i can stil remember is probably Takuya... a jap model and his amesake is a gay p--no actor featured in Twinkle Angle 4) Prince William.... okie... so i did Diana a great disfavour for wanting to bed her son... but lust is blind.... sorriee ;p 5) Matt Dillion.....what can i say?? aiyah.....can i have 2 more choices?? i also want Ben Affleck and Phoebe.... yup, from Friends! suddenly cannot remember her real name.... AHHHHH!!! i can remember all her friends' real names but just cannot recall hers!! *sob!* i was just able to remember it before i wrote no.2 choice...... the 5 local stars are 1) Fann Wong.... yummy! 2) James Lye... so who says beef is no good? 3) Michelle Goh.... when she first appear on channel 8, she almost make me salivate!! 4) Pierre Png, damn 8 Days for making him look so delicious.... 5) the host of the chinese version of Good Morning Singapore (the one from china that was a dancer...) makes your morning more happening.... ;p

09/01/98 14:31:01

Comments:

No!!!! NOoooooooo!!!!!!! There was nothing lethal in my last posting..... I just regretted my rather "holier than thou" previous posting... SERIOUS!!!!! It was never meant to hit out at anyone!!!! I really AM sorry if I have made anyone upset... That's wh I recanted...and I recant... I do, I do, I do!!!! Oh my sweet dear bumble bee... you and only you know who you are... didn't you receive my mail from the ship?? There was only ONE mail from the ship and it was to you my bumble bee... read it please and a l will be explained!!! Tried to call you just now and left a message on your phone!! As for you ahboi, ...impression with causal links??? NOooooooo ppppleeaseeeeeee... nooooooo nothing further!!!! I have mixed up my "is" and "ought" statements again!!! He p!!!! You see, my dear sweet ahboi... philosophy is so dear to me and to have seen what you have written ... such subtlety... was just too much for me... an empiricist... me??? no, no, such purity of thought eludes me in my confusion.. please ahboi.. don' see what is not there...in the word of Kuhn.. change from an existing "world view" is slow and tortous, theories long refuted or "falsified" are clung too with dexterity..but the world throws up new "world view" or "paradigms" as the evolution of human t ought create increased anomalities within an existing pattern hence breaking down the resistance of the old paradigm adherents... Ahboi, don't you see? Don't you see that after your posting, I rethought and rethought... A sudden clarity was before me.. em irical analysis is impossible where the subject matter under study is the human heart..I seek to perhaps align myself to the behaviourists. Perhaps the writings of Kant are closer to me than those of Hume. My abject admiration was sincere as you so clearl and ably destroyed my entire pedantic thesis with a one word anti-thesis.. no, no flames from me...It was true admiration for your maturity.. a maturity I seek...and I hope to have found..Please forgive me..Edmund

09/01/98 14:05:16

Comments:

09/01/98 11:57:59

Name: Anthony

Comments:

I'll be going over to Melbourne to study next year. Can anyone advise me if Australia are "open" about gays and to what extent?

09/01/98 11:34:15

Comments:

since my modem is still connected, thot i take the opportunity to address the concept of one-man-love relationships. while it is an ideal to attain such a wonderful formula in a liaison, it remains that all relationships are transitionary. it only last as long as it last. and gay liaisons are notorious for its minute number of so-called success stories in terms of liaison longevity, which by the way is at best, a st8 yardstick. what that had started out saccharine and promising may eventually turn sour and dour and die on its weight of guilt, or even vice versa. i say either way it goes, regret not. we had what we had and should be thankful that we had while we had. to justify worth based on duration is doing oneself great disservice. no matter the result, redit should be given to effort. the point is : while u had it, u had given all ! and i think that counts more than toting scores at the end of a relationship. so don't flame me. :-)

09/01/98 11:13:15

Comments:

wah, edmund dearie, your salvo is so velly the lethal one, how to tahan ? hahahahah. so u are an empiricist like hume huh ? hence i can only conclude your proclaimed admiration is an impression with causal links. as aristotle would had put it : there is n thing in the mind except what was first in the senses. hmmm, interesting... so really got chance or not ? kan-na-sai.. betta censor this be4 your bzz b read this, hiak hiak hiak. and ak, i hear that there are a coupla new watering joints opened up : niche at pagoda street and sugar at mohd sultan. are u going to checkie check and cum back with a roving report or not ? i'm quite tied up the next few days ahead and really at a dilemma as to whether i can attend the OUTing or not. my head says go, my work say no. arrrrghhhh.@#$%$%

09/01/98 03:49:34

Comments:

hey Jonathan.. we all fall and we bleed every now and then. We get drenched and we stumble. But we also pick ourselves up and we fight. We reason and we triumph. Wat you are going through is no different even if you are straight. We're living in the real orld and that is where pain thrives, amidst the joys. Relationships and commitments are double edged swords.... Of course, it would be great to have the ideal, but as you said, sometimes the greys are what we get and it is up to us to make sense of it. Du feel hurt or beaten over a mere 3 weeks.. you;ve still got the rest of your life ahead, and based on your stats.. heheh.. you have no reason to worry or fear!!! ..except from yourself... control your emotions and take hold of your wants and needs.. and f om thereon.. focus on making sense of what lies ahead... it might help. And if it serves any other function... you're welcomed to join us on Saturday.. email me, and we'll see if you indeed recognise me.. Hahaha.. we could be schoolmates!!!

09/01/98 03:37:25

My Email: Email Me

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Okay boizzzzz.. about the BW Gathering II... I have still not decided on the place. Not easy to come up with a place that is not too crowded on a Saturday afternoon... haha.. maybe we go to some secluded Burger King outlet downtown or sumthing..;P see ho .. Shall we make it at 3pm? To be honest, I'm beginning to get cold feet all of a sudden.. but well.. I'm too deep in it awready. Will email you guys soon... And Retro.. nope.. I doubt we fall into his league when it comes to looks and physique. I know I un.. ;) Dun worry okay? Anyway, those who are sincerely keen on making new friends through this page are welcomed to email me. No reply or emails from you guys will be considered as not interested..;P Take care all!!!

09/01/98 01:36:47

Name: Jonathan Lim

Comments:

To the people of the Wind, I hope you still remember me as the poor and pathetic chap who posted an ad in the bulletin board about 3 weeks ago. I just wanted to share with all you guys what I have gone through for the past 3 weeks. Happy ones as well as the more sadder one. Before hat, I just wanted to thanks all the people that have written to encourage and advise me on the path that I was taking. I apologies for not being able to reply each and every mail which I am currently trying. Thanks all you guys. You're all very nice and reat people. I feel so bad on what I have done for the past 3 weeks. I cannot convey to either my family or friends on how I am feeling right now. I was hurt very badly while going through the process of self -realisation. But, this somehow will never be able to compa e to the hurt that I have incurred to others. I have begin to understand the irony of life itself. You like somebody but that somebody just do not like you. Conversely, somebody like you but you do not like that somebody. But I think the worse part is tha you do like somebody but you can't like him. I feel so emotional drained out. It has only been 3 weeks but to me it seem thirty years. I feel so tired and lost. I just wanted to tell all those people that knew me and what I am going through. I feel 100 t mes far worse than any of you. But I do want to stress that although we cannot be what we intent to be. All of us are still friends and you all really mean alot to me. This road is rocky and long and without you all I don't think I will be able to climb up and walk again should I fall. Secondly, my moral values have taken a very big nose-dive. I really hate myself for doing all those things that I should not have done at the very first place. What worse is that I do not feel any guilt on what has happened. It seems that in our world, th re do not seem to be an absolute right or wrong and black or white. Just all the different shades of grey. I really need to re-evaluate my intention at the very first place. Sex and relationship may not be the ones that I am looking for in the very first lace. What I required are friends that are there to help me whenever I fall and tumble. I think I am just too new and not ready for all the fast pace events that have been happening all around me. In short, the rainy days came sooner than I expected and w s totally drenched as I did not manage to find a shelter in time. I really do not want to be awaken only when the lighting strike. I don't think anybody in this world in the past, present or future can experience the degree of pain that is currently burro ing deep hard into my heart. To the degree that I have actually lost the sense to feel. I am bleeding really very badly and this hurdle prove to be the toughest one in my whole 25 years of life. Turning back is equally tedious as going forward. I tripped and hurt myself really badly this time round. But I am confident enough that I shall learn from this mistake and never make such a mistake again. In our world, love is like a ghost since many have heard about it but few have actually seen it. Wi h this I close my case and wish all the people of the wind to have better life experience that I do. Don't feel anything sympathy for me cause I think I should be alright in a few weeks times. In the meantime, I will just go to the Gym to bang the weights. My physique has started to degrade a bit so now is the best times to reshape it. I always feel so m ch better after walking out from the Gym. P.S. Just to let those curious guys out there know a little bit about me. I am 25 175 70 Chinese. Engineering Graduate, NUS, 1997. Muscular and defined. A little less define as before as I have not been training for 2 weeks. Warmest regards Jonathan

08/31/98 18:50:51

Name: busybody

Comments:

hello kai, u tried the big 'M' fastfood? i think their fries still taste ok after u finished your burger. your fren must have tasted those fm BK or KFC. ^_^ cheer up man, don't b so melancholy lar!

08/31/98 17:22:03

Comments:

Hello!!! Hello people of the wind!!! Edmund here.. Ahboi.. I see you have come out of the sauna as well...Ha, ha, ha.. but to YOU, ahboi, my master, I yield, to your eminent sagacity, I bow. virtuous virtue..indeed, indeed but all in virtual reality.. are we but shadows then? All is but vanity and an imperfect reality dancing on the walls of our computer screens...WHO then is real? Indeed the question presupposes the qusetion of WHAT indeed, is reality... who, or what indeed is edmund... but perhaps an alt r ego of an imperfect being? What indeed has edmund and by what virtue or command or prior law has edmund the capacity to expound virtue ..Which imperfect being he is and which is indeed but a mere shadow or reflection of the mythical perfect theory of fo ms? Or is his imperfectness but a mere shadow of a perfect and complete imperfection?? Ha, ha, ha!!! oh my ahboi... if AK would just let you go for a while, I would really like to lie in your sweet arms to listen to you speak such immutable truths... to p rhaps be spanked on your sweet, sweet knee, sweet, sweet daddy, whilst listening to the causes of Plato and Aristotle..and in return, I cry and whimper of Roscoe Pound and Hume??? Yes, yes, I declare it for the world to see, edmund bows and succumbs to sw et, dear ahboi...to you all, I owe an appology..abject as it may, imperfect as it may be, as perfection in this world is not real, it is but an impossibility. I too, being imperfect fall to the depths of non virtue, where the melancholic but sanguine sear h for redemption is my only companion...on that artful journey..to LIFE in its fullest... Okay, okay, okay... sorri, sorri, sorri... I know, I know, I know... I got a little carried away in the last posting.. you see... like ABSOLUTELY NOTHING happened to me during my long weekend... had a three day through weekend and what happened to me ??? Hmmmmph!!! ZILTCH... So I got all pouty and philosophical okay, okay?? Dun burn me at the stake of guilt okay?? Okay here it is... Saturday: Morning had to drag boybo to the dentist.. sat outside the surgery listening to that sickening sound of the drill plowing into my beloved's wisdom tooth... nearly rammed into the surgery when I heard my darling go "owwww..." .. I was trying sooooo hard not to pay attention as the nurse was looking at me intently... guess they were trying to figure out the relationship... hmmmmmmm.... So I had my nose deep in this article on banking law written by an NUS professor ... which of course got me thinking about all you guys probably havi g a WHALE of a time enjoying youself... see what I mean about AK?? When he doesn't post for a while you can BET on a sizzler like that !!! AK ... my REAL bzz bzzz bumble bee is quite upset that you are trying to impersonate him.. what, what?? Trying to ca se scandal on the board ahh?? I know you BELONG to someone else one.... there.... that one who scold-scold me about flirting with AK one... the one we thought was far-far away in amsterdam.... edmund thought he could get a piece of that sweet bubble butt hile he was away...ser car li I KENA-ed nicely ... So my "dear" AK, dun you try to get me into trouble okay. I think I am in deep trouble already. Ahboi probably has all the border controls to keep me out already in place..I just step on the causeway and OOOMM!! . he, he, he...But seriously, ahboi... I think I'm beginning to have the hots for you. Your sweet mind. Your subtlety is just, just so sublime... Okay, okay... then after the horrid dentist thing, seeing my darling's mouth all swollen and numb (Y u can allll guess and laugh... who ain't getting no satisfaction for an loooooooonnngg time .....) and his eyes all wet wet... want to just kiss kiss him but cannot... then sent him home and jam, jam, jam.. all the way... summore darling's anaesthetic was wearing off and darling was in real PAIN... feeling all helpless driving and totally frustrated... got him home... tucked him to bed and RUSHED to the uni. like on the OTHER side of town.. all at 1.00 pm on a Saturday ..ugh...jam, jam, jam.... rushed into class... had to criticise the article (which I haven't really READ...) didn't impress like ANYONE.. then crawled back home ... couldn't call darling as worried that he may have fallen asleep to escape the pain... so I had a lonely dinner on a saturday nig t..sighhhhh.... and Sunday, was laundry and housing cleaning...again no darling as "still paaaain..." so finally got to READ that bloody article... emailed Jeff...(Jeff angry with me already for NAGGING him like mad...), Then Monday... holiday... did noth ng.. check email.. NOBODY email me 'cause I posted that action-action "holier than thou" posting and I got soooo sad... luckily darling wanted to go shopping (suddenly "no painnnn alreadyyyyy....") so went out shopping... now only just come back it's 1.15 am Tuesday morning and I'm so saaddd that I may have totally insulted my dearest friends on the board...sorri lor.....love me back pleeeeeeaseee???? Huh? huh?? One very penitent edmund....

08/31/98 16:11:15

Name: dave My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: suckfxxkrim

Your Fav Body Type: Yours!! Your Nationality: gaytopian

Comments:

well... I've been thinking long and HARd about the 5 celebrities that i wanna shag and since there's nothing mentioned about mental stimultaion but just basically a good fxxk that's involved, here goes... #1-- Ralph Fiennnes.... Did you folks catch him in English Patient ? Those smouldering eyes and that nice butt.. yummy... #2--Aniki Jin... there's just something so sexy in that smile of his and plus a reliable source from Zouk told me that he's Bi, so there's 1/2 a chance, hee. #3--Matt Damon...he's such a wholesome goody 2 shoes, I just can't stop wondering about the way he moans when he comes in my mouth. #4--Edward Furlong..okay, he might be young but remember how delicious he looked in Termintor ? That floppy hairdo and that strong jawline, gosh,I WANT HIS CHERRY !! #5--MCKAy !!!!! I want him !!!! If I get trapped in a lift with him, I'll just eat him alive, I tell you... I'm gonna show zero mercy !! *by the way, have you hunkadoo's out there decided on where to meet ? Coz I've got a craving for Italian food, can't wait to spread some pasta sauce on McKay, toss him around, put him in my mouth, savour him, lick him, taste his maleness, and then swallow him whole, umm.... okay, you guys, be good boys, take good care of little dickie down there, make sure he's satisfied and by the way,, he's shy and likes to hide in tight, moist areas..... bye...kiss kiss !!

08/31/98 14:21:52

Comments:

08/31/98 13:45:58

Name: retr0

Comments:

mmm ... guess wht happened ...

hubby met me at my office in sc after work. after a little window shopping, we went to check out the most talked abt guy on bw ... namely mckay ;)

ooo ... he's a real stud ... which makes me wonder a little ... are all of u like that??? if u are, then i'm really out of your league ... hehehe

we circled his kiosk a few times ... trying to get a little glimst of him whenever possible ... noti noti ;p~~~ sori, i know we shouldn't have ... but he was tooo tempting ;)

08/31/98 13:40:43

Comments:

wah, all these virteous virtues expounded in virtuality ! next to u folks i where got hope one ? neber mind lah, make fun while sun shine. yo, ak i see u will need the v-pill velly soon man. since when u learn how to spell 'limp' ? hahhahahhha. my weekend was burnt chasing $$$ as i was wining and dining and pitching to 2 prospects visiting from out of town. at first hor, si-bey-sian one - don't look like got any hope to close the deal. but then after last evening hor, things are looking up after i flirt-fl rt with the senior (rank) guy. wah, velly direct one. the whole evening during dinner, his eyes neber leave my groin one ! to make him more itchie, i fed him lotsa prawns, lobsters and promises at the seafood joint. he seemed to be eager that i honour my ord to 'see' him when he come back to the lion city next month, sans his partner ! can't wait to uncover his talents man.

08/31/98 10:17:09

Comments:

kai.. I'm glad to hear that you are at peace with yourself and your emotions. And that you have a good understanding of the human spirit and needs. I have to admit, I am a disgusting slut and an incorrigible two(3-4-5-6-7+++ ???!)-timing snake when it com s to physical commitment. I am not proud of it, and I know that there are many who look down on me with disgust. But that is wat I am. I still believe that as long as I am responsible about it, and my principles still hold true, I will be at peace. Wat ot ers think will not affect me directly.. it may hurt a bit, but I'll get over it.. To me, it is not a matter of right and wrong anymore.. it is just a matter of responsibility. Anyway, I do wish you happiness in your new ventures, kai...

Incidentally, I have been horribly notti this weekend. Like previously, all the stress from work was rubbing on me again and I found myself turning to SEX yet again! (Man.. is there a SEX Anonymous club here??? I need therapy!!) I stayed home on Sunday (i rained for the most part..), did my work for a coupla hours, went to the IRC for 15 minutes, hooked a guy and ended up frolicking for the next 30min to 1 hour! And it happened 3 times!!!! Hmm.. I'm becoming a resident slut on that channel awready!! Shees ! The first two wasn't too spectacular.. just some horny buggers who wanted a quick screw (less than 1 hour).. But it was good sex nonetheless..;P But the last one... WAH!! He was like... gawd!!! Heheh.. I wasn't even serious when I arranged to meet him a around 8pm. I thot he was kidding when he said he'd turn up. I didn't know how he looked and was resigned to seeing another horny bugger. But when I went down to pick him up.. gosh.. he was sooooo cute!!! He had slitty japanese eyes and a charming smile ith cute dimples! And he had lovely defined cheekbones on a face that rested on a pair of hard shoulders and bulging chest which screamed of gymwork! And his hard nipples protruded out of his Adidas T like little knolls! Heheh.. I was so sweaty all of a s dden and was immediately slurping my lips and urging the lift to move faster!! Hahahah.. it was delirius!! And I started tokking endlessly.. he must be thinking I was on drugs or sumthing..;P And well.. when we got into my flat.. he acted kinda shy. We sa there.. watching the beginning of Growing Up.. and then he asked if I wanna start... Hmm.. I said.. well... 'do you really wanna do it?' And he said.. 'Yep.. you turn me on..' Hahahahah... I've always had reservations about getting that sorta guys and t was totally bewildering to think that I could actually turn him on as well!! And well... thereafter.. everything just turned loose! He practically landed himself on me and gave me the hottest kiss smack on my lips. And he carried me to my room whilst hu ging me tight and still kissing me! (yep.. he was strong!!) And as we scuffled on that bed, our shirts disappear and we were soon in our undies. He had the loveliest chest.. well defined and totally bitable! His hard tits and fabulous abs were mind boggli g and I was slurping all over just to feel his contours!! And he gave the most pleasurable moans as I sucked on his juicy dick. And then he flicked me around and started doing it on me.. licking up my undie till it got real wet.. then pulling it down whil t taking in my shaft..;P Sigh! His hot mouth made me drip! He explored my twinky bod as well.. and stopped to admire it (???!) every now and then whilst giving me the sexiest smile of approval! Hahaha.. I was practically drooling over HIS bod!! And then h suddenly asked me for rubber. Aaaaarrrgh!!!! He wanted me to fxxk his tight bubble butt!!!! I was like taken aback and totally confused all of a sudden. Wah.. how how HOW?? I didn't expect it and was having reservations.. since I've already fxxked two gu s earlier..;( Sheesh.. and it showed. I grew limp!!! I was desperately trying to conjure images of all my past orgies and sexy stud sexperiences.. but, wah liao!! I have a stud right before me!!! and I still couldn't get a stiff!!! Waaah.. it was sooo emb rrassing!! He tried blowing me and playing with me.. I did get hard.. but the moment I put on the rubber.. it grew soft again! Sigh.. it was frustrating and I felt like shit!! Crazy crazy crazy!!! But fortunately, he was really nice and was patient. He re lly wanted a fxxk.. :( But in the end.. all I could muster was to jerk him off till he came... :( I felt like such a loser.. :( Sheesh.. I guess that's wat you get when you mix stress and too much sex. I WAS spent! Hmm.. made me regret doing it earlier with them two guys... :( Nevertheless... it was nice being with him. We showered together and I got to soap his hard bod. He was really sweet and passionate and totally unlike the other IRC guys.. it must've been my lucky nite!! Hehehe.. and before he left, he told me that he wants to meet me again, and that he is still KIVing that fxxk from me..;P Hahahahah!!! So there's gonna be a second time!! Yaaaay!!! Anyway, just when I thot everything was over... and as I was just idling the night away later, chatting wi h a friend who had dropped by just to talk, he called me again... just to wish me good nite! Hahahah... cheap thrill, I know.. but it sure touches me!! Cuurrrazzeeeeeee!!!! Well.. and THAT was my Sunday..;P

08/31/98 10:14:05

Name: Uncle Chrysalis

Comments:

Kai ... thank you. Does my soul good to know there are romantics alive and well. You and your loved ones deserve every happiness. May the eternals watch over the all of you and the every other of you, Kai ... :-)

08/31/98 09:03:03

Comments:

Wah.. been SO beezee beezee BEEZEE!!! Swamped with work!!! Sigh... anyway, just thot I drop a quick dizzy posting to just release some tension. (ie break from the current line of thot..;P) Okay.. the list of people I wanna fxxk with...

1) Ronan Keatin /Stephen Gately (HAH.. So I'm a closet BOYZONE FAN!!! Watcha gonna do about it????!!;P)

2) Madonna (so wat if she's past 40? Gosh.. her Rolling Stones spread was to die for!!!Gorgeous!!)

3) David Beckham and Posh Spice (sigh... lovely couple.. wo der how'd it be like to have a 3some..;P Of course, Beckham alone can do..;P Delicious! yum yum!!)

4) That girl in the new Zorro movie (Waaah!!! I WANT HER!!!! Its been a long time since I had a hard on over a girl.. and she's IT!)

5) Harrison F rd (need I say?...)

hmmm... have I exceeded my quota? Okay.. I quickly list my local fantasies... Wong Lilin, Nadya Hutagalung, That guy in the Sir Stamford Raffles Club ad (also in the Citibank-"There goes my baby.." ad..;P), that OUB creditlink girl (heheh... there's something about her!!), Sng Ju Wei (such a charming smile.. even if he DID disappoint us with his swimming...) Hahahah! Okay boizz.. back to your line of thought..;P PEACE!!!!

08/31/98 09:01:14

Name: kai23 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Thank you guys for the support. I have to say, because of the break up, I am a better person, less selfish, more loving, more faithful (haha!). And I can be funny anytime. And regarding open relationships, it depends on the two parties involved. I am a je lous husband and will DEFINITELY not take any nonsense.. dun even mention "open relationship". But I do know people who have been together for some time and managing quite well their "open relationship". I hold the believe that what works for someone may ot necessary work for another. (One man's meat is a straight man's poison) I think some people felt that I was not being fair to my new bf when I still have some feelings for my ex. I don't believe in erasing his existence from my life. I had a wonderful months together with him. NOBODY can take that away from me. I will not forget the way he always finishes his fries before he starts on his burger.. (cos the fries get soft and does not taste nice when it gets cold). Still, I know that even if we got bac together, things will be different and not like what we had before. So I keep these memories, like all the other things he gave me, and treasure what I had and what I have. And I realised that he changed when he left me, probably because he doesn't love e anymore and he was a completely different person... and I learnt that the easiest way to deal with it was to take it as if he died and the person I see now is not the same person I loved. I am now far far away on exchange and it will be five months befo e I see my bf.. but I do call every week and email me almost everyday.. :) and it's time to email him....

08/30/98 17:19:36

Name: Edmund

Comments:

Whoops!!!! Sori ahh.. edmund here.. I took so long typing the last posting as boyboy got me on the phone (yak, yak, yak....) while I was typing. Looks like AK and jeff came out of the sauna already!! He, he, he, !!! Eh.. jeff, how was ak ah?? Ha, ha, ha, !!! Okay public announcement time: Darling bumble bee where are you????? Don't let the wind blow you away...edmund

08/30/98 16:56:48

Comments:

Hello people of the wind!!! How's everybody?? What has happened… every one seems to have gone on holiday on some island on the south pacific where there are no internet providers?? Looks like AK is stuck in that sauna again..sighhhhh.. Is ahboi in there w th him ? With Jeff as well?? And Dave?? (Gawd.. what a FANTASTIC story!!!) Terrible, terrible… nobody invited me !!! Okay this it a long one, no sex in it, so taking a page from AK, some of you guys may want to skip this..it is basically for kai23. (errrm my "darling bzz bzz bee engineer"..dun worry okay? What follows doesn't apply to you..you break all the rules) Hey, kai23 that was such a heart felt story… yeah, every one has loved and lost… but the past should be left alone. It is indeed painful to revi e past hurts and it can destroy a person… hey congratulations on your new BF that is great… But you know, past experiences mould the person you are today. You now know the true meaning of a relationship and the hard choices it proffers. The meaning of "co mitment" is perhaps hard to define. And open relationship? Well, I don't believe in that. There is an inherent selfishness in everyone which is difficult to ignore. It is usually open for "me" to go on the merry go round, but not for the other. So who get to be "me" and who gets to be the "other"?? Naturally the one who needs the relationship more gets the smaller slice of the cake..I have been in that situation before, with a bf who NEEDS to see other people. It hurts like crazy after he comes back from is liaisons… I used to be so STUPID that I would actually arrange his transportation to his "outings"… well, I just woke up one day and just dumped him, but not without so much pain and suffering. I was very lucky to have a host of friends who were on my ide but they left one by one as they couldn't understand why I was being so STUPID.. they gave me the ultimatum…"Don't call me again unless it is to tell me that you have dumped the bastard!!".. I was really lucky to have such friends with me.. after the umping, there was desert in my life, a total emptiness.. nearly went back to beg him back..but no, my friends threatened to CHOP me up… so they held party after party for me to enjoy and forget about him… I'm really lucky to have them.. I know I am not ex ctly helping here kai23, but a lot of people seem to think that a gay relationship is patently unworkable. That is is okay to "enter the cubicle" so to speak.. when your other half is outside. But it is not. Kai23, it is really great that you have underst od this finally and I know you will henceforth have that deeper commitment to your present bf. Think of the past as education which has perhaps made you so much better a person. You are indeed lucky to have your bf with you. So what is the point of hunger ng after your past love? Even if it was so romantic (what with the Titanic theme.. WITHOUT the Dion wailing…gosh.. you are sooooo cute darling kai23 even when you are depressed!!! Ha, ha, ha!!). It is not easy, but have you considered that your in helples search for the past you are actually being rather unfaithful to your present bf? Why create unnecessary hardship and pressure in a relationship which, being one not encouraged by society, is already at a disadvantage at inception? Your bf would sense in ou a certain dissatisfaction with your relationship with him and it will only be a matter of time when the whole thing explodes. This will happen when you have those periodical fall outs with your bf (as would happen in ALL relationships), would you try o hard to mend the rift? Would your bf just give up thinking that he was never good enough for you? All the hurt and emotional baggage should be put on a plane to be fedex-ed away…and CELEBRATE the relationship with your present bf. The message here is th t for those of you who are in such emotionally debilitating relationships where the other gets to go out and "enter the cubicle" all the time, you may want to reconsider your position.. those of you who do the entering may also want to consider the hurt y u are causing the one left outside. For those of you still sitting on the fence, yes it is very difficult and yes, I am being mean to jolt you out of complacency… but how long can the status quo remain?.. it is indeed much more comfortable to remain where one is but it is only a matter of time when the patient one just gives up. Then what do you do? Then, the sense of loss will set in, THEN will the "I could have done something…" reenactment of life, frame by painful frame occur. But all is too late. I am ot saying that I have all the answers to life. I too have hurt a host of people and I have been hurt too. But the balance sheet is against me, my debit side is WAY more than my credit..(looks like my bank balance really … ha, ha, ha !!!). I am lucky in th t I have my boyboy by my side and a boyboy who is rather "strict" heh, heh, heh… but hey, what to do? His love for me is total and absolute. With that comes the sometime crushing responsibility.. Temptation comes at a much more intense pace. Then legal, s ntactic and linguistic analysis of great proportions of the word "love" and its relatives "affection", "caring", "friendship" will come into play when I analyse my relationships with others… the feeling of being torn to go in to the cubicle or stay outsid with boyboy is at all times very difficult as the ongoing debate of what is love and commitment rages within my mind and my heart. But the one thing I know and cherish is that the people of the wind will be with me and behind me all the way, the very sam way we will be behind you kai23. Lots of love to all of you people of the wind. edmund

08/30/98 16:44:00

Name: netjumper

Comments:

Kai, Like what AK & jeff said … love is something to cherish. But lost love is something we must carry for the rest of our life. But always look to the future but never forget the good times you had in the past. A few years ago I lost the girl that I love very deeply. I nearly proposed to her during my last semester when I was in US. She is sweet, caring and always put others before her. She is pretty but to me she is the most beautiful person in the whole world. I build a crystal castle around her and whe we were together I have never looked at another guy or girl … my thoughts and my life is only dedicated to her. Before I proposed to her, I thought that I would come clean with her and told her that I am a BI-sexual and had had guys before. It shocked he and hurt her deeply and being a staunch Christian and being brought up in a very strict Asian thinking, she could not accept my lifestyle. She broke up with me two weeks before my semester ends. I thought my life was over then and blew my 3.8 Grade Point Average in Uni. * sigh * Sometimes I even sat outside her apartments in my car just to catch a glimpse of her. I know I was pathetic and nearly became a stalker. And whenever I saw her walking on campus, my heart felt a pull and pangs … instant excruciati g pain and feeling of loss and loneliness. I know I have lost her forever but what hurt more was she does not want anything to do with me, even be my friend. After I graduated and suppose to come back to Malaysia but I did not want to come back because I o not want to face my friends and families just yet, they all expected both of us to get married, so I applied to another Uni for my Graduate studies. It has been 5 years now and I still miss her but life goes on. * LOL * Sometimes I guess God has this bi book up in Haven where it has our whole life written down and I am sure somewhere in there, it states who will be your lifetime partner. I guess I have yet to find mine but I am sure one day … I will meet the person, may it be a man or woman. This has th ught me a very important lesson … always cherishes what you have right now and enjoy life to the fullest. And to look t the future and down dwell in the past and think of "what if". Look back at all the good times you had and don't let the bad times hold ou back … take care and hope you and your new bf all the best and have a good time together --- netjumper

08/30/98 14:34:38

Comments:

kai23..... i just wanna say that i love your story and it will serve as a reminder for me..... i can understand the emotional baggage thing.... it IS very difficult to let go.... as you had really loved him.... anyway, it has gone and i hope you and your ew bf have a wonderful time together..... luv

08/30/98 14:33:45

Comments:

kai23..... i just wanna say that i love your story and it will serve as a reminder for me..... i can understand the emotional baggage thing.... it IS very difficult to let go.... as you had really loved him.... anyway, it has gone and i hope you and your ew bf have a wonderful time together..... luv

08/30/98 14:26:28

Comments:

kai.. if it means anything to you, I just want to let you know that it was a beautiful posting and I wish you and your new bf all the happiness that you guys deserve. Love is something that is meant to be cherished and it is always important that we hold t dear. It is good to let go and carry on with your life, regardless how painful things can be. Thanx for sharing your experience with us, kai... I think we can all do with a lil bit of reality.. :) *hugs* to you, man... :)

08/30/98 12:16:48

Name: kai23 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

After reading Ak's story of lost love, I think I have been carrying some emotional baggage with me for 7 months... and it is time to put them down and put it away. I met my exboyfriend over gayuniverse personals (nowadays, it's just a lot of people looking for sex....) and it was during our exam period.. We were both internet addicts I think, because we would check mail several times a day and it was pretty fast response between him and me (I think we corresponded about 3 to 4 times over 1 day). We exchanged pics, exchanged numbers, talked over the phone, and we finally met 1 or 2 days later. He was nice and I like him quite a lot, but he wanted to take it slow and not jump into the relationship (I agreed. I jumped into my first relationship and it was disaster) We finally got hitched 2 weeks later after seeing each other in the midst of our examinations and we had a wonderful relationship for 8 months. Unfortunately, I was unfaithful to him and there was a great catastrophy. He forgave me and I started to truly nderstand what the relationship meant to me, and I started to change.... Somehow, someone else came into the picture when I was busy with a production in university and well, he left me. The painful thing was that we had a gathering with our close friends for Reunion Dinner at his hostel room... and everything was ok until everyone left at about 1am... and he broke the news to me and wanted to break up. I wanted to die then, almost ran in o a motorcycle that drove past on the road, but my brain told me "that won't kill you, only probably paralyse you" so I stopped. The pain has not gone away, and I don't think it will. It has merely subsided and I learnt how to live with it, having met the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, someone whom you danced under the stars in a pool naked to the stirring mus c of Titanic (it WASN'T overplayed yet.... and it was the instrumental, not Celine Dion's WAILING), and lost it all because of some stupid mistake. I think I gave in to temptation and gave up long term happiness to instant gratification. I still love him, in my own way, even though I have another bf now. But I don't think that my love for my ex in any way diminishes my love for my bf now. Love is not mutually exclusive. I hope that in sharing this I can help prevent another sad breakup in someone else's life because someone, not knowing better, swopped lifelong happiness to momentary and fleeting pleasure. If you love someone, you should be able to sacrifice.. unless you guys have some arrangement like an open relationship. But make sure you guys talk about it BEFORE you do anything. If I could turn back time... Just a side note... the night before we broke up, we were going back to hostel and I alighted beforehand, being in NUS and there was something I sensed in him, something wrong... and I WANTED to get back on the train to be with him... and the doors closed ... And I always wondered what it might have been if I followed my heart into the train..... A la Sliding Doors.... And as I end this posting, I have put away what I have been carrying all this while and look ahead.. to life with my new bf...

08/29/98 19:19:42

Name: cooler My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: ave to flabby

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Hello there! Just like to share my thoughts...I found cruizing in toilets an extremely unpleasant and sympathetic thing to do! I was in the Clementi MRT toilet and saw this man in his mid 40s, standing at the urinal with his zip down and doing nothing! I satre at him nd he stare at me back, with no response....and he would remain in that posture for god-knows-how-long till someone he likes come along! Wow, please do not make yourself so pathetic and a public nuisance, where is his pride? Besides, what happens if a pol ceman pops by?

08/29/98 16:44:43

Name: x-man

Comments:

Hi guys, have you wondered what happen tp CPT Bruse Tang? He has been missing for months and I kinda miss him.

08/29/98 16:16:13

Comments:

For those of who who have written to me for the Wierd Places stories, I will get to you one at a time OK, so be patient. And as for my list of guys I like ... international stars: 1) Nick Carter; 2) Chris O'Donnel; 3) Wynona Ryder; 4) Johan Paulik (so wha if he is a pron star); 5) Liv Tyler; OK, I am a BI so there are female names and I like twinks. But these are my lists. As for the Local listing .. 1) Andrew Seow; 2) Fann Wong; 3) That girl in the UOB Credit Link Ad; 4) Michelle Seram (a Chinese mix Ind an Model) 5) Desmond Koh and OK, I ask for 5 but here are my 6th choice, Kenny "something" the gay in Army Daze ... and as you can see, more twinks and gils *LOL* so sue me! .. stay hard ... cum buckets -- Netjumper

08/29/98 03:53:04

Name: Krap

Comments:

Thanks for the invitation to the BWers' 2nd gathering. Cannot join you guys. Enjoy yourselves. BTW, read the papers today regarding the NUS professor who was murdered. Be very careful on who you invite to yr home.

08/29/98 01:32:31

Name: Ennui21 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: screwed on long journey home

Your Fav Body Type: voluptous, sexy, twinkish hunks

Comments:

International:Movies/Models Austin Peck,Antonio Sabatio Jr,David Charvet,Tom Cruise,Scott Wolf, Local Regional: Robin Leong,James Lye,Chew Chor Meng,Terence Cao,Wayne Pang. So my Choices SUCK or what?

08/29/98 01:17:39

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: screwed on long journey home

Your Fav Body Type: voluptous, sexy, twinkish hunks

Comments:

Hi all, My list of sex in weird places (which ain't many) 1)Selegie shoping centre (carpark staircases: roof top level) 2)swimming pool, after hours 3)clementi woods or somewhere park 4)car at east coast 5)staircase near roof top level in private condo 6)Mount faber:secluded bench 7)sp campus tutorial room/toilets

08/29/98 01:11:50

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69 on a trampoline

Your Fav Body Type: lean lithe lupine

Comments:

#gam,#gsg,#sggaysex are at EFNET servers eg. irc.primenet.com

#gayteens@sg,#gaysex@sg(pending registration) are at GALAXYNET servers eg: irc.pacific.net.sg,irc.singnet.com.sg,irc.cyberway.com.sg

08/28/98 23:33:17

Name: Mag

Comments:

Hi, can anyone tell me where 'gam' has disappear to on the IRC channel.I search for it, but wasn't there.Thanks!

08/28/98 16:52:54

Comments:

Dave I guess now everyone wants a piece of your Almond desert * LOL * and a definite hot hot hot story! And Jeff thanks for the posting. And as for the gathering AK, see what you have done? Now the whole Singapore is going to show up there … which is good if you don't publicize the location. * grin * Wouldn't want the mata mata to show up and haul everyone in the black van. Anyway there are not many weird places I had made love at but exciting places maybe. I have the longer version but only if you want it e-mail me. Don't want to how the precious BW Posting space for the other hot stories. Exciting places: 1) In my Uni Faculty Office … open cubicle. 2) On an Dinghy in the middle of the lake in the afternoon. 3) On the subway in New York . 4) On the night train to Malaysia (with the other species) . 5) In the park, day time (with the other species). 6) My high school class room after we got lock in * LOL *. 7) In the kitchen in front of the fridge. OK, not I have another challenge. Name 5 International Movie Stars/Singers you would like to make out with and 5 Local Movie Stars/Singers you like to do the hots with! Anyone game for this?

08/28/98 09:59:07

Comments:

hmm... like ahboi, couldn't sleep last nite.... then the mind wondered and i begin to think about netjumper's latest request.... and suddenly realised what AK had said is actually quite true!! PLU sex actually happen at wierd places (minus the bed....) bu then after sum time, these places become common and not wierd anymore... let's see, where have i done my ahem... thing that would normally be a wierd place..... 1) toilets... almost everywhere... MRT(clementi, jurong east, redhill, queenstown, tanjong pager), shopping centers(NP, JP, Lot1, RP, TSC, SC, Funan, Tiong Bahru Plaza, Far East etc..) swimming pools (delta, NIE, BV, yankit), stadium etc but i think the w erdest toilet i had been to is one right next to a crowded hawker center!! a guy brought me there.... i still can't believe i could be that daring!! there are sooo many people walking in and out of the place!! 2) staircase landings.... the risk of sumone bumping onto you just make it more sexciting!! i bumped into a couple having oral sex at a staircase landing at delta complex!! scared them to death!! 3) car.... i know this is not wierd... you people probably had fun at carparks everywhere but ever tried it in a multistoried carpark? the car was facing the opposite block!! luckily no one drove next to us!! me and my bf once saw a man recieve a bj in hi car paked in a carpark near FR and it was like 10am!! yes... morning!! 4)abandoned flat.... did it with a guy at a dilapitated flat about to be torn down.... he knew that place pretty well as he knows where to find the mattress!! 5) cinema..... yeah... a friend held my erect cock in his hand and play with it to prevent him from falling asleep while me and a stranger sitting next to me were watching 'ID4' 6) bus.... haha.... not bus no.81... seroius.... the bus was travelling along stevens rd towards orchard rd when this guy sitting opposite to me at the rear seat rubbed his crotch... i flashed my dick at him and the next thing, he was sitting next to me a d touching me!! we later got off the bus to a shopping center to allow him to blow me when the bus got too crowded!! imagine all the seats taken...... 7) ahhh.... almost missed this.... ever tried the showers at the flatted factories? had great sex there.... not to mention a fantastic 69..... and last but not the least.... not to mention the toilets at my school.....

08/28/98 09:52:27

Name: skyknight69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: toned & defined

Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Hi Guys, love your writings. Abit new to this place. But I get real horny after reading your postings. Would like to come to the gathering, keep me posted.

08/28/98 05:06:06

Name: SinGuy

Comments:

Just wondering why it takes so much time for a post to appear, unlike before, when postings appeared immediately - thats why probably Dave posted his sizzzzzling sexperience twice - though must admit read every bit and savoured it second time as well, heh

08/28/98 04:51:18

Comments:

OOOOh, Dave's story is definitely "The Story" for quite some time. Please Dave, spare us, not so nice to sit with a hard-on in office all day, hehe, but then who asked me to go to the page during office hours anyway ????

08/28/98 01:24:16

Comments:

well chrysie, i bet u'll make a great edina. wah, from uncle becum auntie .. boey tahan. :-) last nite also um-chai-si-chor-ni, just cannot shut eye. this morning got a shock when i saw a pair of panda eyes staring back at me when i looked into the mirror now got to wear shades all day long. speaking of panda eyes, while in munich, cc and i chanced upon an asian eatery owned by this twinkie vietnamese owner/cashier/waiter who have eyes just like that. after settling in our seat, i was scouring the deutsch englais menu agonising over what to partake when cc nudged me to look-look the o/c/w. discreetly i looked and my yeak-tow-mow-sui soon gave way to bewilderment for the o/c/w looked to be giving himself a handjob right behind the cashier counter! i swear. aturally we were curious, or at least i was altho' cc acted as if he didn't care. taking a deep breath, i walked up to the counter on the pretext of wanting help when the o/c/w gasped, albeit a smite inaudibly. but i mean i can tell a gasp is a gasp howev r guised it may be ! that spooked me and i immediately blakang pusing and returned to my seat. we decided that we weren't hungry afterall and made a quick exit, uponwhich we kanan belok into the sexshop next door. we bought a coupla of skin mags and went ack to the hotel to jo. it was just the "appropriate" thing to do i guess. the next day, we went back and chat up the o/c/w with a mixture of broken french/german/englais and hand gestures and found him to be a real nice man. even had coffee on th house.

08/28/98 00:55:09

Comments:

WOWWEEEEEE!!! Did that thing really happen, dave??? I WANT!!!!!! Man, I want your almond jelly dessert!!! Hot stuff!! Whew.. About the gathering.. shall we make it on Saturday, 5 September (ie, NEXT Saturday) say at around 2.30pm? I have not confirmed the location of the place.. this i will mail to you guys personally.. Hence... please message me if you guys are interested, so that I dun miss out anyone, okay? And Dave.. wah.. dun expect Adonis from me.. I beg you!!!

08/27/98 16:55:29

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: suckfxxklickrim

Your Fav Body Type: studly and manly Your Nationality: gaytopian

Comments:

part 2.... the dinner was delicious, but I was craving for dessert actually, I wanted a slice of sweet greg with warm almond cream.. can't wait. So after dinner, he told me that he's gonna shower and told me to take a walk around the garden or whatever. then he proceeded upstairs. Being a horny little devil, I went upstairs after I heard that he's alreday gone up. I gently opened his bedroom door and follwed the sound of gushing water.. And what luck !!! The door of his shower-room was left ajar, I could still see quite a bit even hough it was steamy in there ( well, I was steamy in there too, hahha) Greg was such a hunk, I tell u, his body was taut and smooth and he had a nice defined butt, tight and round. His shoulders were broad and his arms were big and his thighs were so muscular. Overall, there was only word I can think of to describe him-- ADONIS. Slowly, he began to squeeze some bath gel (?) into his palms and started to lather his body, first, he cleaned his back and then he proceeded to wash between his legs and butt crack. At this point, I was actually salivating like an animal. And then THE SH W began, he placed his hand over his nice curved dick and started to whack his meat, letting out little moans now and then, soon, his action grew faster and he rubbed faster and harder, his moaning also grew louder. i felt my cock grow so hard just listen ng to him sighing and wimpering away.. it was so sexy. Before i knew it, he grabbed this stick of I have no idea what, but it looked like some sort of wooden thing, and started to fxxk his own asshole. so his left hand was jerking his erect cock like a ma man and his right hand was busy fxxking his sweet pleasure hole.. What a sight it was, really. I could have cummed just watching this greek god pump himself ! Soon, I heard a yelp and then he shot loads of thick, creamy cum all over the walls... Then I had a naughty idea.... I took off all my clothes and hid under the sheets.. sneaky right ? My hear was beating so fast just thinking of greg and his body.. And oh gosh, I think there must be precum on his bed, I feel sticky all over ! As I hear him get out of the shower room, I let out a low moan and of course he turned to look, and sees this lump under his sheets moving around.. hahah. Peeping, I could see that he was coming towards me with his hard cock in the air. suddenly, he just flipped the quilt and there I was in my naked glory. and seeing him upfront with his pink cock between my eyes, I just grabbed him and pushed him into bed i devoured his entire cock and proceede to suck the hell out of him, his cock was so warm and so sweet-smelling and plus, it was thick too, I love thick and veiny cocks, they're so manly ! Then, greg rolled over and signalled me to enter his asshole, i lubricated my dick with some saliva nd proceeded to enter his tight hole. Instantly, I could feel this shiver going through greg , gradually we built up a good fxxking momemtum and he kept te ling me," faster and harder. baby, pump it harder, my hole is all yours now, fxxk me !!" I quite fancy rough sex myself too so I pinched his cute little nippels and he let out the sexiest scream. " don;t stop, I want you to pinch my nipples, make them hard ..baby" So, I took his left nipple between my fingers and squeezed them gently and with my other hand, I placed my fingers inside greg's mouth, I wanted him to suck and lick my fingers... I love the sensation of my balls against his smooth firm butt and plus, the pushinh and shoving is sending me into wild ectasy.. I had to cum.. " greg, you are so wonderful, your asshole is so delicious, i can fxxk you a million times, ahh.... I think I'm gonna cum" and so I spurted all over greg's nipples and then he smeared them all over his fingers and started licking them, the sight was just so sexy.. We made hot love the whole night and infact even as I am typing away at his desk, greg is sleeping like an angel in bed... Hmm, should I wake him up for a another fxxkfest ? Well, I'll let you hot studs know if I get another go at his hot hot asshole... W sh me luck ! stay hunky and hard..

08/27/98 16:54:42

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: suckfxxklickrim

Comments:

part 2.... the dinner was delicious, but I was craving for dessert actually, I wanted a slice of sweet greg with warm almond cream.. can't wait. So after dinner, he told me that he's gonna shower and told me to take a walk around the garden or whatever. then he proceeded upstairs. Being a horny little devil, I went upstairs after I heard that he's alreday gone up. I gently opened his bedroom door and follwed the sound of gushing water.. And what luck !!! The door of his shower-room was left ajar, I could still see quite a bit even hough it was steamy in there ( well, I was steamy in there too, hahha) Greg was such a hunk, I tell u, his body was taut and smooth and he had a nice defined butt, tight and round. His shoulders were broad and his arms were big and his thighs were so muscular. Overall, there was only word I can think of to describe him-- ADONIS. Slowly, he began to squeeze some bath gel (?) into his palms and started to lather his body, first, he cleaned his back and then he proceeded to wash between his legs and butt crack. At this point, I was actually salivating like an animal. And then THE SH W began, he placed his hand over his nice curved dick and started to whack his meat, letting out little moans now and then, soon, his action grew faster and he rubbed faster and harder, his moaning also grew louder. i felt my cock grow so hard just listen ng to him sighing and wimpering away.. it was so sexy. Before i knew it, he grabbed this stick of I have no idea what, but it looked like some sort of wooden thing, and started to fxxk his own asshole. so his left hand was jerking his erect cock like a ma man and his right hand was busy fxxking his sweet pleasure hole.. What a sight it was, really. I could have cummed just watching this greek god pump himself ! Soon, I heard a yelp and then he shot loads of thick, creamy cum all over the walls... Then I had a naughty idea.... I took off all my clothes and hid under the sheets.. sneaky right ? My hear was beating so fast just thinking of greg and his body.. And oh gosh, I think there must be precum on his bed, I feel sticky all over ! As I hear him get out of the shower room, I let out a low moan and of course he turned to look, and sees this lump under his sheets moving around.. hahah. Peeping, I could see that he was coming towards me with his hard cock in the air. suddenly, he just flipped the quilt and there I was in my naked glory. and seeing him upfront with his pink cock between my eyes, I just grabbed him and pushed him into bed i devoured his entire cock and proceede to suck the hell out of him, his cock was so warm and so sweet-smelling and plus, it was thick too, I love thick and veiny cocks, they're so manly ! Then, greg rolled over and signalled me to enter his asshole, i lubricated my dick with some saliva nd proceeded to enter his tight hole. Instantly, I could feel this shiver going through greg , gradually we built up a good fxxking momemtum and he kept te ling me," faster and harder. baby, pump it harder, my hole is all yours now, fxxk me !!" I quite fancy rough sex myself too so I pinched his cute little nippels and he let out the sexiest scream. " don;t stop, I want you to pinch my nipples, make them hard ..baby" So, I took his left nipple between my fingers and squeezed them gently and with my other hand, I placed my fingers inside greg's mouth, I wanted him to suck and lick my fingers... I love the sensation of my balls against his smooth firm butt and plus, the pushinh and shoving is sending me into wild ectasy.. I had to cum.. " greg, you are so wonderful, your asshole is so delicious, i can fxxk you a million times, ahh.... I think I'm gonna cum" and so I spurted all over greg's nipples and then he smeared them all over his fingers and started licking them, the sight was just so sexy.. We made hot love the whole night and infact even as I am typing away at his desk, greg is sleeping like an angel in bed... Hmm, should I wake him up for a another fxxkfest ? Well, I'll let you hot studs know if I get another go at his hot hot asshole... W sh me luck ! stay hunky and hard..

08/27/98 16:49:45

Comments:

Ahboi ah ... u misunderstood lah ... I LOVE Patsy and Edina ... which is why I wrote that I thought it was really cool if my friend and I turned out to be like them in the end ... *smile*

08/27/98 16:17:24

Name: Red-faced Dave... My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: suckfxxk

Comments:

Gosh ! something so embarrassing just happened to me this evening , I just have to tell everybody!! I was invited to a new colleague's house for dinner as somehow in my new office, I seem to be only able to hit it off with him. But the thing is that my gaydar doesn't seem to go off, and since I don;t really know him well, I can't just ask if he's straig t or gay. So, he told me that he loves cooking and asks me to try his peranakan dishes, so I said okay.. All his family members have gone to australia for a vacation, so the house was empty. As he proceeded to whip up the food, he kinda ran out of some exotic spices which he can only get in arab street, so being such a gracious host, he just told me to watch some telly while he'll speed there to get them. Of course, while he's gone, I was so bored. I had to watch some telly and guess what ? i found Vcds with titles like " hunky highschool jocks 2" and "Hot ass action " and " cockfest " ??? So, now he is CONFIRMED gay ! Oh yes, i forgot to metion that this officemate of mine looks like an oriental version of Tom cruise...YUMS !!!!! So, of course I popped in the "cockfest" vcd and started to watch... Being all alone, I slowly unzipped my pants, pushed down my undies, and started playing with myself... I was feeling so hot, so horny just thinking about him being naked and ready for e.. I was just rubbing my cock so hard, encircling my fist and pushing back and forth back and forth on my rock-hard cock.. um.. I was so carried away that I was just like 2 inches away from the telly, staring away at the actor's gorgeous red hot dick, I continued to pump my cock until I could contain my load no more and shot all over. And GUESS what, guys ? Suddenly, Greg (oops) came in and sees me holding my dick in my hand, trousers at my ankle and BEST of all, his Tv screen was all smeared with white cum !!!! Of course, how could I even begin to explain anything, any half-wit would be able to see that I was beating my meat ! But being a sweet-natured guy, he just suddenly muttered that he had to go to the bathroom, so I had a chance to wipe my dripping cock, ( and the TV screen !!) pull up my pants and act dignified . As he came down the stairs, he didn't even mention anything but I noticed a huge bulge in his crotch, I must say that I was rather flattered... :) So, we had our peranakan dinner and... ( I'll be cumming back..... )

08/27/98 15:44:00

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: sucksuck fxxkfxxk

Your Fav Body Type: manly and studly Your Nationality: gaytopian

Comments:

okay, here's the info regarding the Cafe I was talking about... My friend Etienne just gave me the name card this afternoon.... name: cafe caffe ristorante address: suntec citymall, temasek blvd, #b1-048, tel number: 835-0180 It is actually located just beside the carpark and below this huge french supermarket. I can't wait to meet all your guys.. especially Mr Action-sexy-kid himself, I've spent endless sleepless nights just drooling and dreaming about him, delicious thoughts... And edmund.... netjumper....bw........... I wanna meet u guys too !! so please keep me informed okay ? take care and cum loads !

08/27/98 13:57:55

Comments:

et ego in melancholia sum. :( what a day it had been. and now, here, this.... life sure sucks. i guess one can run but cannot hide from oneself. such is the pitfall of puny human emotions. look at it like this; rather feel lousy than not feel at all. some imes the past expresses itself best in absences. leave something for the heart to doodle with. oh well. as for the irc shebang, don't read between the lines, read it when u can see it in his eyes. i've never got any nasty experience there but had been thr ugh my share of unrequite emotions .. *sigh*.. i'm going to hug cc and cry a little. oh btw chrys dearie, scoff not patsy and edina, they have got in each other where most presumed pairs don't : mutual appreciation and acceptance at face value. no need fo false pretences. take care my friend.

08/27/98 10:30:50

Comments:

Don't know what provoked AK with his story, but I have been a victim of blind love too, not too long ago ... I had answered his ad in some personals about 6m back, and we started chatting quite soon, but couldn't meet for some reason or the other. Then I ent off to US, and we decided to meet there, as he was visiting the same place sometime then. That didn't work out, and we were back chatting after I got back. Suddenly one day he emailed me his real identity and what he does. He held a kind of dream job n my line, involving a lot of travel. We still did not meet, but I started following him around the world on the net, as he would keep emailing me with links of events he would be attending, and which were of interest to me. Then came the day of reckoning ... about a month back. I had by this time fallen deeply in love without even an idea of how he looked ... and neither did I care any more - he was my hero, and I would have accepted him if he looked like a monster. I can't even remember how he looks now, but turned out to be the vain, arrogant sort. Probably I disappointed him coz he was looking for someone very good-looking, handsome, hunky, muscular, drop-dead gorgeous, even though he was none of them. Later we were joine by a effem friend of his at the movies and he almost ignored me thereon. I was completely shattered and guess learnt a hard lesson Well, just to repeat AK's warning of getting to tangled over web relationships ...

08/27/98 10:23:51

Comments:

Oh AK ... what truths you speak ... my mind was pursuing the concept of long term relationships in the past week or so. Went to see a friend of mine ... discussed about it ... he doesn't believe in such a thing ... such a thing does not exist in our circ e ... PLUs get distracted easily ... so what does he do? ... continues to fall in and out of love ... yet having one love through time and tide. The night wore on ... I completed some graphics for him ... he completed his meetings. We walked to a cruising area ... sat on a curb and watched the people walking by ... watched them standing around ... watched eyeing each other ... watched them selecting. Finally, as the silence filled the streets ... I asked 'We're gonna end up like Patsy and Edina, aren't we? ... without any hesitation ... my friend answered 'Yup!' ... and I replied 'Cool ...'.

08/27/98 10:00:33

Name: maguire

Comments:

Yo Uncle Chrysalis, lucky Uncle Dan not around today, else sure kana spank spank backside one :) ..Cannot lah, cannot give no of plastic surgeon, Uncle Dan will break my leg one if I anyhow give no to people, you want better get from him lah! :)Maybe he will share with you the secret of looking young, hahaha! ;) Gathering, don't know leh, Uncle Dan said bringing me out very troublesome leh, how? :)

08/27/98 09:50:51

Comments:

hmm... reading AK's posting just reminded of what that had happened to me.... except that i was ircing.... i knew this friend through the e-mail and what i experienced was just like what AK had gone through.... hmm.... well.... whatever.... it had pasted nd now the question is .... when is the gathering?? heh heh... also dying to see netjumper.... heh heh.... ;p

08/27/98 05:22:54

Comments:

This is a story which I just wish to share with you guys... none of them sexual stuff, so you can skip if you want.. rather.. it has sumthing to do with something that happened to me on the IRC...

I was still in the U at that time, single and very much a casanova of sorts.. no commitment and no worries... just plenty of sex. Also, I had just discovered the joys of the IRC and was logged on every day. I made many friends there and met up with a few f them for casual encounters. It was fun and I had a good time. Then one day, this guy appeared on the IRC #gam channel. He was all the way in the UK.. but is a Malaysian studying there, and straight. He just happened to stumble into one of the gay channe s unknowingly (a friend asked him to check out #gam juz for kicks..) and had a tough time coz the guys there got a lil nasty when he started denying his sexuality. (yep.. they can be very bitchy..) Anyway, he was new and he didn't even know wat this IRC t ing was about and suddenly he got threatened by people who say that they can check out his id, etc... Thus, being the nice guy, I chatted him up and told him to just get out of there. And well.. we talked.. I clarified things and told him that he need not worry about whatever... And from thereon, our friendship started. It was a nice feeling coz we were chatting everyday and exchanging emails at other times. He was straight and had a gf, while I was neutral and just enjoy plenty of sex. And strangely, we d d not pursue any talk about my homosexuality.. we were friends.. met on the IRC and communicating through it for the large part, and we could talk about anything under the sun.

Then one day, he requested for my phone number. I gave it to him and within minutes, he called me up. Chatting with him through the phone brought such happiness all of a sudden. I started feeling funny and it was then that I realise that I'm feeling more han mere friendship for this guy. And it tore at my soul. I couldn't make myself to tell him coz I was afraid he'd leave me. And this went on for a few months. I'd call him too.. our phone bills would go by the hundreds every month but we didn't care. But with every phonecall, the tougher it got for me to control my feelings. I was falling in love and I didn't dare to admit it to myself.. coz I fear rejection. Furthermore, I hadn't even met this guy!

Thus, you can imagine my confusion when he suddenly told me that he's laying off the relationship with his gf. He didn't say anything more.. perhaps, he was expecting me to say it first.. but I just did not dare! How can I tell a person I have never met t at I love him? It just seemed so insane... despite the fact that he prolly felt the same way too... I just couldn't, and neither could he. It was painful and I couldn't sleep well for a week thereafter.

It was around 4mths after we started our friendship... and a week after his breakup with his gf. He called me up one day and told me that one of the guys from the channel.. a Malaysian, was going to be in London for the weekend and was hoping that he can how him around. He asked me for permission... Hmmm.. I was stumped, and a little miffed that he was actually contemplating meeting this guy. But to ask me for permission some more...it felt like rubbing salt... I was already so torn and tired of waiting f r him to say how he feels for me... Thus.. I gave a rather sarcastic retort, that he is free to see anyone he wishes to... I dun control him and if he want to have sex with the guy, go ahead. Sigh... he got a little hurt by that and just told me that the wo of us needed a break and that he'll call me again after the weekend. And I said fine.. but I did regret saying it after putting the phone down. Coz it was a hellish weekend that followed!!.. a lot of things started going through my head... I was thinki g the worst.. that he was prolly having sex and fun with this guy... I was miserable and indulged myself in my sports instead.

On the Monday, he gave me a ring.. and his voice was sorta quavering. Hmm.. yeah.. I guess something was wrong. He was a little disorientated and was babbling for the large part.. but I did get the gist of it. Yeah.. they slept together.. it was his first time and he suddenly felt obligated to the guy. And he said that he is in love with the guy as well. Sure.. I was silenced. But he kept on talking.. about how he is feeling this strange affection for me all those months and how he really wanted to say tha he loved me... that he was thinking of coming down to Singapore to see me during his breaks, that he is totally in love with me too... How would a sane person react to such an outburst? I was confused, but the fact remained that he has met that guy, and e has slept with him. Me, on the other hand, was far away and we have not even touched or seen each other in person. We only had plenty of emails, photos and phonecalls... Thus, I slammed the phone... Hahaha.. it did seem trivial now... but, sigh.. the em tions felt very real.. and I was hurt. And the thing that pissed me further was the fact that I know his new friend.. we've communicated before, and he knows about my feelings for this guy. Thus, I ended up angry and miffed.. and also hurt.

He sent me many emails and calls, but I just didn't feel like answering them. He was getting desperate and after a while.. I thought.. yeah.. we should talk things out. So we did. I told him to choose. He was torn, coz he's been communicating with the oth r guy as well and he was concerned about where this whole thing was going to go. And well.. the other chap, being the richer guy, decided to fly there again to see my friend... and well...

I lost him. It ended and I stopped communicating . I decided to pack up and pick up my life again. I stopped IRC.. banned myself from it for over a year or so. I did receive an email from him, though.. around a few months after our 'breakup'. He was into is final year and he needed my company.. coz the guy just ditched him... or rather, he found out that his 'mate' was sleeping around all the while with many other guys from the IRC as well. But I ignored it... I DO have a life and I was no longer into thi shit. The thing I regretted was that I lost a wonderful friend.. but I just couldn't reconcile coz it sorta hurts too much... even now...

Thus.. it was my mistake to get involved. It was like a web.. sticky and messy, and I lost control. Actually, in our last email, over a year ago, we did forgive and forget.. but things have changed. I refused to meet up with him in person.. Admittedly, no hing beats the conventional style of making friends.. we should always go out there and meet people. Cyberfriends are fine.. that's what we all are, right? But we should always remain guarded in out involvements with each other...

Okay guys.. that's all.. thanx for reading... Ahboi.. I'll call you soon... Friday can? I need a break...

08/27/98 00:43:33

Comments:

s7ven... one advice I can give you is not to give your heart in too quickly to any person that you've met on the IRC. It can save you plenty of hurt should anything go wrong... Let's just say life is like a rollercoaster ride, with many twists and turns. ou seem uncertain of what you want now, and you feel confused. Why do you have to be certain about anything??? Nothing is predictable, and like the rollercoaster, every new ride promises its own experience. Confusion only makes it worse... I have seen the dangers of the IRC and I would really hope that you guard yourself against being hurt, coz it is not worth it. And having gaysex for the first time is really a subjective matter... Some feel that it should be saved only for that special person, while othe s feel that sex is SEX, why should it matter who get them first?? Ultimately, it is up to you. It may be a psychological thing to you..but to your partner, it might be another tick in the list. I'm sorry if I sound a lil harsh and cynical but I just would not want to see you hurt after a first time. The gay lifestyle is not just about having sex. There is more to it than that and you must first be certain of what you want, or can take, before you take any major step in it. And being with that guy seems to e extremely significant to you...

Thus, for tonight, dun rush things, dun lose control of your emotions, and dun begrudge anything that might go wrong. Live for the moment and live it fast. Should anything else transpire, it can always be saved for an ther day. Have your head up high, okay, s7ven? And know that we.. the people of the Wind will always be here for you if you need to talk about things... Incidentally, I am still at the crossroads of my sexual life.. but I'm not confused.. I'm just savouri g the position whilst trying to reach a responsible and decent compromise..... Take care everyone!

08/27/98 00:27:38

Name: Uncle Chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: old style

Your Fav Body Type: older Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

Hey Maguire ... really ah? Uncle Dan ... share share secret number of surgeon leh ... hmmmmmm .... youth and vitality? ....... me beginning to suspect Uncle Dan is not Uncle leh ....... and Maguire ... I called ambulance already ... a few men in white wil visit you ... be nice ... don't bite ... wear the straitjacket calmly ... hehehe ... just kidding lah ...... eh, Maguire and Uncle Dan ... both you going for the gathering? ... you both sound so fun ... will be nice to see both of you. *smile*

08/26/98 23:24:47

Name: maguire

Comments:

Yo Uncle Chrysalis, going for face lift :) better check out with Uncle Dan lah, his surgeon lagi better, look at him, ozzling with youth and vitality .. :) Oops... Uncle going to break my other knee for that ....HELP! SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE...... :)

08/26/98 19:23:22

Name: Chrysalis

Comments:

Hey Maguire! ... what u heard about me? ... how come believe them ... but don't believe me? ... if you don't believe ... ask AK lor ... Dave! ... the place you suggested sounds great! ... let's all have the gathering there ... what about it, guys? ... AK! ... when is the gathering? ... at least let me know mah ... so can do some emergency facelift ... in time for it ... ya, my cosmetic surgeon must book one know?

08/26/98 17:55:25

Name: s7ven

Comments:

Thanxs Ahboi.........i really hope i will find myself soon cos i will be meeting the guy tonite.It's already 2am now and I not that will take another 2-3 hours b4 i will give in to sleep, it has been eluding me time and again. It will be getting worse ton te.....the reason that am apprehensive is simple, am afraid that i will get stuck to the gay life...(no offence to anyone) I get the notion that if I were to start, my appetite would eventually be hard to contain. Also the fact i have not done anything wi h anyone at all, makes it even more difficult.Maybe am thinking too much, maybe do not want to loose my v.... yet. Anyway ahboi great of U to respose and knowing that i could count on u_all for support helps in a way.......thanxs and LOL to u P.S Uncle Dan u wondering if am Maguire???????I hope u don't be too harsh to him though....:-)

08/26/98 17:41:34

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: anything & everything under the sun or under the sheets !

Your Fav Body Type: manly N studly

Comments:

GUYs GUYS !! okay, if you guys wanna have a nice and kinda reasonable dinner for our little gathering.. there's this little place that my friends brought me to last week, it's at suntec city tower 3 or 4, i think and at the basment. I had a soup, a yummy pizza and a cappucino for only $11 or so, can't remember the Cafe's name. BUT I can remember that delicious looking italian ( or is he french) pizza chef though.. so young and so cute.. looks like a little lost boy ... plus, they put me at this strategic table whereby I can see him doing the pizzas and I can also crooooze the guys outside, yummy ! I'll try to find out the name of the cafe coz my ex told me that when he went there last weekend, there was this adorable japanese-looking waiter that served him.. Well, I don't mind some personal service from that darling too.. okay, have a sexy and sati fying weekend ahead, okay ?

08/26/98 15:54:16

Comments:

allo ... it was only recently have i learnt abt cruising (not that i do any). i can still remember an incident early this year. i was at funan wth hubby ... window shopping. i had to take a piss, so headed for the toilet. as i opened the 1st door, i bumpe into a guy (30+) who was on his way out ... we made eye contact and i just smiled (not knowing i was actually 'signalling'). passing thru the 2nd door, i entered the toilet and did my business. guess who was stading behind me when i turned around ... i t t, 'didn't i just see him leaving the toilet???'. i shrugged the tot and headed for the door. he was walking dangerously close, so i opened the door and let him thru 1st ... i smiled at him again (just trying 2 be polite mar) and he said 'hi'. at that poi t i started to freak out ... coz i finally realized that he was following me. i quickly looked for hubby ... and when he (mr 30+) saw that i was not alone, turned around and walked away.

wellllll ... now i know wht all that meant ... felt kinda stupid ;)

08/26/98 14:15:47

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

My first time? We'll about some time back when I first came out to work as a power electrician, we were sent to Gentings to install some heavy machinery.I was only 21.Anyway, the company booked me and my supervisor into a a room at the Casino hotel.After a hard and long day we retired to the room at 7pm.It was terribly cold up at Gentings and after a good dinner we washed up and retired to our room.Late that night we watched a blue inhouse film together but he never made any gestures towards me.Then at ab ut 3am in the morning I felt this warm sensation in my loins.I gently opened my eyes and was shocked to see my spuervisor totally naked and slowly sucking my hard precum dripping cock.The sight of his hard muscled body made me even harder and I came immed ately.I pretended to be asleep as I felt so ashamed, enjoying every movement of his tongue circling and engulfing my hot cock.The next night as I slept he did the same and I slowly massaged his thighs as he sucked me.He looked up and repositioned himself n a 69 position and we started 4 hours of slow sensual sucking and rimming.I swear I came 4 times that night and he cum tasted so nice on that cold rainy night.When we got back to Singapore on the third day we talked and agreed to see each other soon but week later he was posted to Port Dickson and I never saw him again.Hence my favourite position 69.More experiences and tales guys? How about a change of topic?Whats the knkiest thing you've every done or seen in Singapore?

08/26/98 14:07:22

Comments:

guess there is nothing like melancholia to jolt us out of our complacency.

joji- glad to see that u are still on the lookout for your dreamboat and not just moping out at sea. btw, golfnut don't have a langar lori face. he's quite a good looker. trust me. someone who can articulate as he cannot be that bad looking. hiak hiak hia .

and s7ven, don't lose heart. you will find yourself soon enough. it will take as long as it takes. we pple of the wind have gone through our fair share of trial and tribulations. not all the same but we can imagine what its like for you. i know it sounds orny but u'll have to take the first step. like a baby, we will wobble and fall but hell we WILL walk. and remember u can count on us being here for u.

08/26/98 13:53:51

Comments:

*LOL* AK, you list of weird palces sounds sexciting. Makes mine sound so trivial now I am afraid to post it *LOL*. BTW where ever you guys plan the gathering, plese do take into consideration some people do not drive so the place must be convenient by pub ic transport ... if I am not travelling, I may pop by. Been dying to meet Jeff *wink* -- stay hard ... cum buckets --Netjumper

08/26/98 13:11:27

Name: Uncle Dan

Comments:

Maguire - if you are who I think you are, I'm going to break the other knee cap of yours. Notti, Notti little ikan bilis. tsk tsk. HaHaHaHa.

08/26/98 11:44:20

Comments:

Greeeting to the guys on the board, first time here, not to share my first experience(i really do not have any) but to pen down something that is bothering me(hope u all don't mind).Recently got to know a guy through the chat room, well..we met yesterday nd there is the thought of doing it soon, he's cute except am not very sure of that myself. I have yet to see the coming of me doing it with another guy. Bascially am confuse and depressed. I do not know what i want and now it really bothers me a lot. I c ave for a hug or a just a guy to understand the pain that am going through..... It's not the guy's fault at all cos i was the one wanting to see him.I really wish that we could be friends, with him giving me the emotional support that I need(immpossible i think) My apologies for sounding silly here, just wanted to trash things out and hoping for the best. But there one thing am sure of, i could remain single throughout my entire life until i have this soted out............ Have a great meeting U guys and take care.

08/26/98 09:55:32

Comments:

sigh... the emptiness left behind upon the demise of a good thing... missed opportunities are common. But I do hope that you've moved on, joji... Anyway, welcum to the club. As for this thing about older guys, I've always subscribed to that same idea myse f. The number of times whereby I've spent with a younger guy can be counted on my five fingers.. most of my partners are older than I am, and I think maturity, confidence, sensuality and charisma comes with age... those are my thots.. sigh.. I'm suddenly elancholic..;P heheh... seeya guys around!

08/26/98 09:30:42

Name: joji My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Mutual caressing

Your Fav Body Type: smooth, mustached Your Nationality: sg-chinese

Comments:

BW, I envy U - got car, career, wife and a 2nd life (as a PLU,ie). Like it or not, U are my role model. Hi Golfnut, a man blossoms at 40. To me, a man around this age oozes with charisma - both physically and intellectually - you've certainly proven the latter. Besides, your self-claimed "lori-langar" face may just be the "dream look" to another. Hello everyone, I'm a newbie; stumbled upon here just last week and got hooked. My cybername is JOJI, adopted from my favourite singer George (or Joji) Yamamoto. Although I'm new to this BB and in fact to being a PLU, I'm neither young nor old, hot nor cold (just to rythm). My cruising adventures began about 2 years back, but I dare say my gaydar is quite seasoned. However, my idea of safe sex is being a NATO (N Action, Think/Talk Only). U see, I believe in giving myself only to the one I truely love and committed (I think Edmund will agree with me). Hence, my experiences so far were restricted to the so-called "soft" stuff just to release horniness. I have soft-spots for matured men (the 40s), esp. those with a moustache. There is this X-factor about this facial hair that turns me on. And as you guys may've gussed, I've special likings for Japs. Their unique looks (esp. with the no-so- clean-shave face) and mild-mannerism make them irressistable to me. Unfortunately, GJMs are rare species in S'pore. It would be so kind of anyone here to tinker me as to where I can cruise for GJMs locally. Perhaps, any GJMs reading this may like to make a friend here. I'm sincere about it. While I do not rule out the possiblity of marriage (to the opp.sex, ie), I'm actively looking out for my dream man. And what a close encouter I had just late last year... As usual, I stepped into the gym heading for the biker and there is this stranger smiling at me. He looks foreign (a Jap!), mustached & pleasant look. He should be in his late 30s - almost the perfect man except for his lean physique; I fantasize for mu cled guys U know). Being cool as usual (actually "shy" to be exact), I pretended not to notice and got on with my workout. I was to meet him again on my next visit and happened to assist him with one machine (he's new, remember). He could've mistaken that as a hint for I was to see him later at the shower room. I was alone then after shower and there he was sitting on the b nch, still panting from his last exercise. He seemed quite shy as he sat at an angle away from me but still able to see me. I could sense his dissappointment as I released my towel only to reveal my underpants was on (believe me, I didn't plan to tease h m). I'm not an exhibitionist anyway. I was draining my brain-cells to utter the first line (pickup lines are not my forte) when the bloody gym instructor came in. I felt rather awkward then as there was complete silence for a moment. And damn me, I actually started chatting with the instru tor, oblivious of his presence. Meantime, he started looking aroung the shower room (ie, Kia Lai Kia Ki). But as the room is pretty small, so I guessed he ran out of "excuses" to hang around and left. By chance or by design, we seemed to meet quite often at the gym, considering I worked out only 3-4 times a week at haphazard timings. There was once I remembered he actually stripped in my presence but being shy, I looked away managing only a glimpse of his firm round butt. To be frank, I was not particularly attracted to him physically. What I like about him is his good natured-ness - do U know he would fold his sweaty attire so neatly aside before he hopped for shower? He is one of a kind, I thought I actually had this strange feeling that both of us would click like a magnet intellectually - a feeling that I never had before and what is more strange is that we had hardly known each other. Anyway, my shyness and to a large extent, my inexperience, prevented me from making direct eye-contacts with him, not to mention striking out a conversation. U see, I'm a rather quiet type who hardly talked to anyone in the gym. I was just too self-cons ious to make the first move. This went on for 2 months and each time I visited the gym, I was longing for his presence. However, fate was to exhaust its patience with me. I was to be hit by some busy work schedules that I hardly stepped into the gym for the next 2 months. When I re umed my gym routine early this year, I never see him anymore. It took me much courage to check with the gym staff and I was in a daze when I learned that he had left S'pore. Till now, my mind is still pre-occupied with him - that gentle smile, the thick mustache, the receding hair-line, his workout routine: stepper-stretching-rowing machine, his grey sleeveless T/singlet, the soaking wet attires he folded ever-so-neatly ... really miss him...

08/26/98 09:26:09

Name: Maguire

Comments:

Yo Uncle Chrysalis, You sure u are old, unwanted, no social life, sure or not :) sound different from what I have heard about you lah! Well, my Uncle Dan is still going STRONG despite qualifying for senior citizen concession rates :)

08/26/98 05:10:33

Comments:

Talking about sex in wierd places - or circumstances for that matter - Happened a few weeks back - some office collegues decided to have an outing where else, but the oh so familiar ECP, hehe, (It wasn't my suggestion, I actually was going red in the chee s but luckily nobody noticed). While the others were preoccupied with childish ball games, I quietly left the group and made my way over the beaten track (yuck, so slushy). Anyway, that day was sunny and found 2 guys were suntanning in the nude on the roc y ledge. I went to the end and as I started back, another guy who was there began following me. Wasn't particularly my type, so I was tried avoiding him initially but he was persistent. I suddenly got a crazy idea - I stood behind a tree, waiting for him to come around. After some eye-contact, I indicated that I need a bj, and he was too keen to oblige ... I still can't believe that I was there, barely 100m from my office mates, playing an altogether different kind of ball game !!!

08/26/98 04:08:21

Name: Chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: under the bridge

Your Fav Body Type: under the abs Your Nationality: under the MAL

Comments:

Welcome back Ahboi! ... and just in time too ... we're gonna have a party! ... ok ok it's just a gathering ... but trust me ... for someone like me ... no social life ... old ... unwanted ... a gathering is like a party!!! ... ahem! ... enuff excitement . . hey Golfnut! Krap! ... AK is right ... don't shy don't shy ... join us! join us!! ... please?

08/26/98 03:17:51

Comments:

hmmm... netjumper requested that we write in sumthing about sex in weird places... I have to admit, I was a little stumped... coz in gaysex, what can weirder that gaysex itself? Hehehe.. sex in toilet cubicles are no longer weird. Neither is sex in the po ls, or in the forested areas of FR, the back alleys near RP and AS Hill.. these suddenly seem so normal coz ultimately, we're just answering the call of nature with full gusto. Nothing weird about that, right? But anyway, I've checked through my sexploits notebook and these are what I've come up with...I think I'll just elaborate one first lah...

1. Sex under the flyover

Yep.. it was quite sometime back... I was still exploring KP. In the darkness and amidst the wonderful scent of jasmine, I could sense this hunky dude in a tight white T, trying to get my attention. And since he was droolsome, I figured, why not? And he l d me walking round and round.. it was difficult finding a place coz there were also so many others also trying to cruise us (I hate this bit.. seems so aimless!) We couldn't do it in the bushes, and the toilet was already filled with groaning sounds. And o we both decided to just risk it and cross over the ECP and get under the bridge. And it was like being transported into a new world!! I swear it looked just like the SF Bay bridge!! It was dark, but you can just make out vague shadows.. guys walking aro nd like stalkers.. some are leaning against the wall, while being eagerly blown. We walked together.. he held my hand coz he was afraid of losing me. We passed a few couples.. some were hugging and kissing, others were sucking each other. It was an eye-o ener coz I didn't know things like these happen in Singapore. And well... he led me to a spot where there was actually a mattress! Yep.. they had a mattress smack in the middle of that place.. under the flyover! And well... we didn't waste anytime touchin each other and gawd! I still remember his hard abs! And his dick was over 7"! Anyway, shan't go too much into the details.. standard already lah..;P and whilst we were sucking and blowing one another, at least two other guys were watching us.. and they w re nekked waist down and jacking themselves off! It was sizzling and the sounds of the cars moving around us made it all the more sexciting! I'm not sure about how it is now, though. I dun think it is as 'happening' as the early 90s...

As for the rest of the weirder places.. I'll just list em down... they qualify in my list becoz they were extremely risky and I nearly got caught..;} 2. Staircase landing at a private condo (the guy initially wanted to bring me to his place.. but his mom decided to have a mahjong session and hence, we ended up in the staircase landing instead..;P sooo sad!)

3. A carpark in Chinatown (it was fun coz it was so open and anyone from the flats can easily see us! and it was broad daylight!!)

4. A broken down shophouse in Tanjong Pagar (we went in thinking it was empty.. had a ball of a time amidst the rubble and only after we came did we realise that there was actually a construction worker sleeping just a few metres away!)

5. The beach off FR (I like this one coz nothing beats the feeling of the sea breeze and the freedom.... we started out in the waters.. onto the sand, and on to the grasslands... totally sizzling, with spectators thrown in!!.. and of course, the mosquitoe .. :( )

hmmm.. I think I already tok too much.. ;) those were years ago.. For the record, I've toned down a lot nowadays... no more outdoor cruising... and safe sex all the way.. ;) win some lose some..;P Keep smiling!!! :)

08/26/98 00:32:39

Comments:

ahboi!!! You're back back BACK!!! I missed youooooooo!!! Quick quick.. must meet up chop chop and tell me all your stories!! bet you got plenty of em ooozing out like precum at spartacus! It's been a lonely busy period for me here and I sure as hell need break..;P Wah... cannot tahan.. haven't stepped into some orgiyistic sauna for over a week!!! heheh... About my pubic non-hairdo... heheheh.. I dun think so... suddenly quite shy about it..;P As for edmund.. hehehe.. he's been a wonderful fren and i lu rve basking in all his attention.. haha.. though wahliao.. now peeeple's expectation of me too high aleady.. make me shy to meet up!! Haha.. luvya dude!!! Anyway, jeff, chrys and all those who messaged me.. I will get in touch with you soon enuff about he OUTing. Dunno where to go leh... BTW, I AM extending this invitation to all those mature MEN (Krap, Golfie and all you other sexy u-know-whos...) out there... please dun shy shy okay? Message me and share your testosteroney maleness by coming to our OU ing..;P Peace boizzzzzzzzzzzz!!! and WELCUM BACK AHBOI!!!! miss you miss you miss you!!!!!

08/25/98 23:18:09

Comments:

thanx Krap ;)

i was just wondering ... anybody from the west??? commonwealth??? queenstown??? ... got to get ready for work ;)

08/25/98 18:37:01

Comments:

took me a good 40 min to finish reading all the latest wind postings. and what a jolly good bunch too. do hope u guys do not turn out to be one-posting wonder tho' ! looking toward checking out ak's new pubic hairdo when i get home. shaved head ! wah, so unk. hiak hiak hiak. was at the longyang disco on sunday and encountered a mib who insisted on knowing if i wud go back with him to his flat for a bonk while nudging his knee at my groin, giving me a boner. was extremely tempted but the prospect met an ea ly demise when cc returned from his sojourn at the bar, *sigh*. and i see a second OUTing in the making. wah, an event not to be missed. dunno whether got senior citizen section or not ? hehehhehhe. and will some kind soul please smack edmund dearie with wet bolster lest he incinerate us with his heat. want to die ah, flirting with ak like dat in front of us. hahahha. oh how i miz u guys. and ak: let's do lunch next tues, will give u a bell as soon as i'm out of my flight coma.

08/25/98 14:18:22

Name: Krap

Comments:

To retrO .. I love yr story very very much. It's so RROOMMAANNTTIICC and heart-warming (not dick-hardening). I tot such things only happen in movies. I wish u and yr bf happiness forever.

08/25/98 11:33:44

Comments:

Yah, yah. yah... I know I am SUPPOSED to be writing that bloody project paper but all this tok tok about AK being DROP DEAD GORGEOUS is giving me the FEVER!!!! I think my thermometer has just melted from the heat.... ahem.. I think I need AK's thermometer to cool me down??? Please AK darling.. please ... I neeeeeeeedddd you to take my temperature!!!! And dear Dr AK... you may need to take it both orally and mmmmmmmmm....... .ARGhhhhhhhhh I'm BURNING, I'm BURNING!!!!!!!!! Jeff... you can be the nurse... hee ehehehehe.....Chrysalis... you be the hospital attendant okay????? WEEEEELLL me into the operation theater people!!!!!!!!! One really hot edmund.....

08/25/98 08:00:25

Name: Chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: wanna try orgy ... who's organising?

Your Fav Body Type: many many many Your Nationality: Manyland

Comments:

AK ... I wanna join the gathering too ... can I? ... please??? ... and yes, AK is right, Edmund ... AK's not a hunk nor gorgeous ... I should know ... I've met him ... he's just simply drop dead gorgeous! ...

08/25/98 01:11:59

Comments:

Oh yeah... the guy at SC... that's his name....I remembered it as being sumthing like his initials, as in AK or BJ or sumthing..;P Okay... fine, my gaydar failed me then.. hehe.. nobody's perfect.. ;) But just a subtle reminder to you guys... can we not pu licly reference any REAL life guys on this page? He might wish to have some privacy of his own and we're not helping it at all. To those interested, please approach him in person or pte message one another and plan your hunting strategy together... He's a nice guy, and I dun feel comfortable about us making him become like a meat in the market here...... Aaaaaaaaaanyway... wah liau, Edmund!! Why you glamour me until like dat??! So paiseh! You know I'm always reading the page somehow or other.. juz coz I d n send in sumthing doesn't mean I'm fxxking around in some sauna! (though sometimes it was pure coincidental..;P) Hehehe... I'm still here and I'm not going nowhere.. ;) And please, you stay put too, okay? Visit us when you can and drop your sexy funny sto ies here as well.. you've got your fans to satisfy!!! As for the gathering, it'll prolly be sometime in the first week of September. Those interested please drop me an email, and also, if you got any nice place to suggest, all the better.. :) I've already ecieved a few emails and will be KIVing their addresses... thanx dudes!! Remember, this gathering is just for casual friendship, and please do not raise your expectations too high about looks, personalities, etc.. this IS cyberspace after all.. keep an op n mind, okay?.. :) and please do not listen to wat edmund just said.. I am NOT a hunk and neither am I good looking! Croooooooooooooze on babes!!!!!!!!

08/24/98 17:12:38

Name: edmund

Comments:

Hello again!!! Edmund here... I'm soooo jealous... you guys are having a meeting!!! But I cannot join... sob, sob, sob.. Never mind lah... anyway... Jeff, you be my representative there ahh??? You must tell me EVERYTHING which happened... oh yes... make a pass at AK for meeee.. he, he, he... I have it in my mind that he is so droolsomely handsome and hunky... hug him for me okay??? Lots of love to all you guys... especially to you AK... you know I have this "thing" for you!!! edmund

08/24/98 17:06:21

Name: edmund My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Hello people of the wind!! Edmund here..first WELCUM,WELCUM to all you new cummers!!! This is absolutely FANTASTIC that there are so many new people on the board… as they say… variety is the spice of life and indeed in numbers, we find strength.. BW … I t ink you have reserved a place for yourself in heaven for doing such a FANTASTIC job in giving us the space to get together.. talking about getting together.. I see that we have since found our prodigal son… actionkid is BACK!!! Where have you BEEN???? Lo ked in some sauna or something??? Ha, ha, ha!!! If you newbies don't know, well actionkid is like our second "daddy" on the board… of course BW is our No. 1 daddy… actionkid is our no. 2… BOTH are very nice one… serious… I'm pretty new on the board, but received such a welcome that I feel at home now!!! I know you new guys will feel at home too!!! Anyway… edmund will be taking a little break from BW as I like have this project paper to pass up like SOON!!! It's just to terrible… haven't even started wit it …. Ugh……why did I go back to school …. I will NEVER understand….. anyway.. lots of love to all of you guys!!!! edmund

08/24/98 16:54:28

Comments:

yeah, AK..... count me in... but i hope it is sumwhere next week..... see you then!!

08/24/98 15:51:49

Name: ahwee My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: mutual masturbation & etc

Your Fav Body Type: smooth but muscular Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hi guys, I have been following all your postings for the past few months. They are really interesting & fun, especially those from Edmund. I truely like those first time stories that you guys had experimented with your friends or schoolmates. But I did not have such luck to do with someone I admired for my first time. Hope you guys will welcome me to your group & email me if you guys are getting together. I enjoy reading mails & replying them. I will contribute my stories later.

08/24/98 15:16:32

Name: cuteson My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral

Your Fav Body Type: slim-built and tan Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

hello, i enjoyed reading the postings here. they have really become more and more interesting! wel just thought i wana share a little something with u guys. did any 1 of u ppl happen to c an ad on tv , the ups ad. wherby two woman are timing the del ivery man's arraival. well the deleivery man is so cute! i tel u if i were to c him in person, my legs would probably grow weak !

08/24/98 14:57:38

Name: Perseus101 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: kissing, oral, anal, licking ...

Your Fav Body Type: lean, muscular Your Nationality: Chinese

Comments:

My very first time happened when I was very young. I was not able to cum as yet. Therefore I shall tell you all about my first time as when I came with the help of someone else. It was my first year at university in Sydney. That is where I grew up. It was the middle of winter and I always had computer science classes up until about five or six in the evening. After class I needed to go to the toilet for a piss. Went in and did my business. As I walked out, I noticed a guy standing in one of the stalls. He was totally naked and it was the middle of winter! I did not get a clear view of his face because I was focussing on that bloody big cock he was holding. He also had a nice muscu ar body. The sight of that guy made me scared, yet excited. I ran out. The next week I returned again to the same toilet around the same time after class. I went for a piss and washed my hands. On my way out this guy walked past me and gave me a stare. I was very nervous. He gestured towards one of the cubicles. He was a thi , tall man. I followed him and stood in front of the cubicle. He unzipped his jeans and took out his erect penis. It was cut, as most caucasian cocks are. It was also huge! I thought to myself that I had to touch it. I went into the cubicle and closed the door. I did not know what to do next. All I knew was that I had to taste that big throbbbing cock. I bent down and took as much of it into my mouth as I possibly could. It was hardly a minue before he pushed me away. He was about to cum but did not want t so soon. He sat on the dunny and unzipped my jeans and took my cock into his wet hungry mouth. It was magic. I felt so good. I proceeded to fxxk his face until I came in his mouth. My legs were shaking the whole time out of nerves and excitement. After w ich I hurriedly dressed and caught the train home. I felt guilty for days after that incident. But the guilt would subside within less than a week and I was back again. There would always be someone waiting in the cubicles to give me a blow job. I received some of the most excellent blows in my life in my days at uni. I miss those cold winter days. So that was how my cruising life began. Will write more next time. Very tired now. Long day. Later dudes ...

08/24/98 12:46:44

Your Nationality: malaysian

Comments:

hi hi ... time for my 1st 'encounter'??? ... nah, i'm trying hard to forget it ... i kinda regret my 1st time.

BUT ... how abt a story of finding the love of my life ... ;) ... here goes ... i was doing my final year in uk ... 1st semester was a drag ... i hung out wth a bunch of study freaks, which, sad to admit it, made me one too ... then second semester came . . i tot it was time for a change ... so i changed to a new circle of frens ... which meant dinner invites ... parties ... movies etc.

there was always this guy who i liked most ... but didn't know that he had feelings 4 me ... i liked going to his flat when he invited us over for dinner or something like that ... ACTUALLY, what i liked most was his room .. . very cozy, clean ... and als the fact that he was a great cook ... i also liked his body ... he was so cute and cuddly ... his arms ... mmm ... i was dying for a hug ... hehe.

anywayyy ... there was this party at his flat ... and i got drunk that nite ... REALLY drunk ... but i loved the feeling coz i got to feel his body (he was supporting me lar) ... i purposely rubbed my crotch (yep ... i was really horny ... even when drunk against his right thigh. it felt sooo good. i could also feel him nibbling on my ear whenever he got the chance, mind u ... we were in the kitchen with the party still at full swing. a few drinks later and i was out ... i crashed on the kitchen floor and couldn't get up. when morning came, i was on HIS BED ... alone lar ... and my poor knight in shining armour (actually brown shirt and pants) was sleeping on the floor ... mind u, it was winter and freezing cold ... my heart just melted. but i was afraid a d left the room with a 'manly' goodbye.

days came and went ... we saw more of each other since that nite ... but i was still afraid to tell him that i had feelings 4 him. then finally he got the courage and he 'out' to me ... i wasn't shocked at all ... actually i was very happy ... hehe. but i said that i was STR8 ... *DUUH* ;( ... but he didn't give up ... whenever there was an opportunity ... he brush against me ... touch my hands, and i loved it. we did a lot of talking ... i got to know him better which made me love him more.

one nite he was at my room ... we chatted the whole nite long, i didn't want it to end ... finally we fell asleep ... he slept on the floor ... on MY room floor ... poor thing. when i woke up, he was staring at me ... he looked so cute, sitting on the flo r with his head resting on my bed ... and his hand ... mmm ... he was running his hands on my legs ... then i said something hich changed our whole life ... i said, 'come up here and join me'. he leaped straight onto the bed and lay beside me ... hugging e ... that was the BEST feeling ever. we just lay there ... then slowly, we started caressing each other. but it was all very innocent ... we had our pants on all the time. when i had the courage, we kissed ... we kissed long and hard. believe it or not, hat was all that happened that day. day in day out ... we were always together ... we were inseparable. we would alternate between his room and mine.

our finals came and went ... then it was time to PARTY!!! went to amsterdam for 3 days (wth a couple of str8 frens ... kacau only). after that we were out to conquer britain ... just the 2 of us ;) ... it was bed & breakfast ... & beds & beds & more beds.

graduation time came ... my mum & grandma flew over to attend the ceremony. my mum liked my hubby ... of course she didn't know abt our relationship. my mum had plans for us (mum, grandma & me) to tour around uk & then europe. i wasn't looking forward to t coz it would mean being apart from my darling. so as a farewell present i tot i'd give myself FULLY to him ... i wanted to get IN him. we fumbled at first (so shy) ... so he brought out his ANAL PROBER ... he showed me how he inserted it in ... WOW! aft r getting a clearer pix, i tried again ... SUCCESS!!! it felt so goood ... that was one nite i would never forget.

i called him EVERYDAY during my tours ... i really missed him ... i guess it was kind of a test for me. the last stop in my europe tour was paris ... and guess who came to meet me there ;) ... no need to tell u know lar. i skipped the planned itenary by t e tour guide and headed for the airport. 1st stop ... his hotel, u should know wht happened then.

oops ... this is getting too long ... cut short cut short. blah blah blah ... and that's why i'm working in s'pore now ... oh ya ... i'm also staying with him ;)

very very sorry ... thousand apologies if i bored u to death ... i know my story is not as HOT as the rest ... but it's a story i'll never forget

CHEERS ;)

08/24/98 12:10:42

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: fxxking day and nite,,,

Your Fav Body Type: like that guy in S.C...

Comments:

GOOD NEWS !!!! my fellow blowites ! That hunky guy in Suntec city selling those alien figurines is definitely gay ! Initially, I had my doubts, but after I saw him at Taboo, I guess all my uncertainties were gone. Don't know if u folks have seen him befor though.. Tight fit body, average height, nice round butts, crew cut, nice boyish face . And yup, sluttish lil' me found out that his name is indeed Mckay. just thinking about him makes me nervous and horny, does anyone out there know him ? Care to introd ce ? Thanx, I think I'll go jerk off now..... have a sexy nite, guys !

08/24/98 07:59:05

Comments:

hey hey singuy!! Welcum back bud! I thot you've gone off to the States or sumthing and stayed there for good! Nice to hear that you're still up and cumming..;P Heheh.. I think I owe you a date, right? Incidentally, I wuz just thinking of organising a BW G thering Part Deux.. so.. how about it, guys? Please message me if you guys are keen and I'll see what can be arranged...I thot might as well send out the feelers first to see the responses... It would be great if the newbies can join us too.. we're all a unch of straight acting dudes anyways, so.. dun worry about the 'being discreet' bit.. :) Croooze on boizzzzzz!!