Male HQ

From Bw Archives 22: 03 Sep - 12 Sep 98

HendryTan

09/12/98 03:47:04

Name: ahboi

Comments:

1,000 apologies guys. sori for 'crooking' up the page. at 0300 hr in the morning guess my brain went senget ... ;P. just got out of bed and is feeling languid but tingling ... cos kena wet dream leh ! puzzled how that can happen since i just did 'it' 2 ev nings back.. any smart aleck out there can explain explain be4 my brain cells self-destruct over the phenomenon. like twilight zone like zat....

09/12/98 00:53:08

Name: actionkid

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

seelah, ahboi... you've turned the WHOLE bulletin board CROOKED!!! Hahahahah! Try try some more lah.. your italics gone a bit haywire coz you forgot to straighten it back again!! Hahah.. this is SOOO you!!! Anyway, I realise that there's been lots of back oom gatherings amongst BW'ers.. I think that's kewl! It shows that this page has progressed and we're slowly integrating and meeting people instead of just reading anonymously. Hehehe... I'm guilty of that myself.. Hmm.. with all that stuff going on, do y u guys still need me to organise a big get-together? No need, right? And sotong.. wahzann... you gonna write about my virgin bubble butt in your next fantasy prose? Be gentle okay? I've still got my chastity belt there.. though put on reverse..;P Okay guy .. this page is waaaaaaaaaay crazeeeeeeee!! Anyone game on checking out the bluboy on Monday?? heheh.. msg me lah.. I suddenly feel itchy to go there and squirt squirt my jism..;P hahah... keep rocking!!!!!!

09/11/98 18:55:58

Comments:

sotong ah, trust me; wa can take joke one lah, altho' i surely prefer taking tentacle anytime.. :-) go ahead, make my hay... oops, day ? also dunno to thank u or spam u. already received a coupl of fan mail after the tentacle debacle. hiak hiak hiak. btw, if u wanna create para, type < follow by p follow by > at the end of last sentence. the next sentence will begin the new para for ya.

( ***** with a huff and a puff, BW straightened up all the text that's crooked by ahboi's roll in the haystack and gone haywire; for the benefit of the many uncles who find italic text 'hard' to read. :-) ***** ) very pai-seh, that's all i know. as for the rest like colour ker, blink blink ker, u gotta consult nettechies like ne jumper, unkle chrys, ennui. :)

um-chai-si-chor-ni, slumber escaped me this morning. perhaps still basking in the post-tentacled glow. hiak hiak hiak. and in case u think of sneaking back to the island for a dirty we, just beware that ahboi will be awaiting with his parang to chop chop otong tentacle. sushi time. yo.

09/11/98 18:17:56

Name: sotong

Comments:

AK, you’re the king in my story still not happy ah? Okie lah, I’ll fantasize this weekend and make you the other kind of hero, ya? (The kena poke, poke here and poke, poke there type) I’ll also make sure you moan n groan louder than Ah Boi did, ok? But do you want me to also turn your ‘ahem’ into a strip of beef jerky too? :) You wanna taste my tentacles izzit? I already told you I’ve poked them into Ah Boi and Jeff; and I think you know exactly what they taste like! Alternatively, you can get the taste direct from source.... :) Jeffy you sick? Poor thingy. Take care okie? I’ll spare you for the time being. :) Hey Ah Boi, just joking ok? I don’t wanna take things for granted that I can get away with a story like that. But since pple like Ben want stories instead of my CNBC financial report, so humor him at your expense lor :P ... Wah! Call me Bengawan Sotong som more!! Ok lar, as an apology, I’ll dedicate the following song sung to Bengawan Solo just for you. It’s about your fav object.... Mangalis’ so long Ah Moh eh big n strong Hwan nar lai peng si kosong And Tng Nang eh buay chee tong..... There! I’ve insulted every race! BTW, how do you guys create a new paragraph or start a new line? It seems like mine always get bundled up into one big paragraph which makes it difficult to read.

09/11/98 17:31:54

Name: maguire

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Hi gentlemen! I have a small request here : I'm genuinely seeking a travel companion to HongKong next Month, during Deepavali period.I don't want to go alone,cos it's going to be very boring not having another person to talk to, hence I'm resorting to thi 'DESPERATE' method.Well, if anyone out there, is genuinely interested and looking for a travel companion too, do email me at the earliest time.

09/11/98 14:02:04

Comments:

I am keen to pick up golf and have attended group courses but fail to pick up the skill. Can anyone recommend any coach who is dedicated - I do not mind paying for individual coaching as long as he is good. Please e-mail me !

09/11/98 12:59:49

Name: netjumper

Comments:

OOOPs .... I meant "perfect love making session" ... sorry got carried away with the colors * BOINK * --- stay hard ... cum buckets -- Netjumper

09/11/98 12:55:27

Comments:

sotong great story * LOL * really make all our day! Seems like the page is getting back to normal and there are more newbies already. There was a server error or something so I am unable to view the pic that was posted. Maybe will try back later.

Since sotong started with a fantasy story, would anyone dare to post their fantasy of the perfest love making session? You know with the

person you most desired and the place,

position,

atmospere and the sensual touching,

teasing,

kissing,

liking

... and climax.

I am sure AK or Unc Chry have some sexy fantasy and jeff ... I am sure his will be related to the army * L *. --- stay hard ... cum buckets -- Netjumper

09/11/98 10:49:33

Name: jeff

Comments:

well... sotong.... thanks but no thanks!! think my bf will kill me.... okie.... sick already... so have to keep it short... hey! how did you people post pics here?? curious..... and greg... right? do mail me about that TCS actor... not right to post names here but then can mail names in private... ok? will be waiting.... thanks.....

09/11/98 09:34:46

Comments:

wahlauaaaaay!! sotong.. hahahahah.. you really made my day too! Just the thing to perk up my day (and prick ;) ) Currazeee!! But, hey.. how cum I never get to taste any of your tentacles, huh? And how cum ahboi get all the good things till can moan and gr an??? *pout* Anyway.. been really stressed out at work.. the economic crisis seems to be sinking in deeper here... sigh.. sooo much to do as a result. Waaaah... need a break.. anyone wanna join me at ryu or bluboy on Monday??? heheheh...;P (yeah.. kitkat ot enuff... I deserve a bigger break.. :) ) Croooze on babes.. And yeah.. if you guys go on the IRC at #sggaysex, try looking out for me too... I sometimes use actionkid.. but usually try using anudder one so dat I can act more slutty..;P PEACE!!!!

09/11/98 05:58:53

Comments:

hahahahhahahhhh, wah, my bengawan sotong. what a long story to drive a short point. u want to get me right ? left and centre also, cum to think of it. and being the bitch i am, i must com-per-lane one : why the no tentacles up my mulut one ? so anti-clima . *pout* if u had, you will know I'M WORTH IT !!!! hey fren, u are quick to catch hermesta even tho' i've spelt it wrong. and great fantasy. made my day. hehehehehhehehhehhe. cum some more leh.....

09/11/98 04:45:49

Comments:

AhBoi! You want stories izzit? Here's the type you like. After WW3, there's only 2 countries left. Sextopia which is inhabited by PLUs and Oceania which is the domain of sotongs. One fine day, one of the sotongs was sun bathing then kena molested by 2 PLUs by name of Ah Boi & Jeffy. That sotong managed to escape after a while by squirting his black ink on their little peckers to their horrors of horrors. Wah that sotong so angry, ent to report to King Hermasta and Queen Equal. Both got so angry and sent letter of protest to AK the PLU leader. AK, a great diplomat and in his wisdom apologized and scolded the 2 for not being able to control themselves. Sooo desperate, even creatures of the sea also can get molested! He ban the use of soap on them so that they'll have to live with the black mark for weeks.. :) Jeffy got sooo angry and wanted to give the sotongs a piece of his meat! Oops, his mind! So told Ah Boi his strategy to ambush more sotongs. But message leaked out like a first timer's pre- cum and reach the mouth (Oops again! I meant ears) of the true So ong (me lah, who else). Sotong got better counter strategy, he also got more tentacles. Sotong pretend to sun bathe and those 2 buggers, ya ya like papaya, appeared again. At first pretend to struggle (cos someone once said he should try out the experienc ) then out of no where, all his 8 testicles (Oops, it's tentacles!) grabbed those 2 and make them gabra like zebra. Here's the interesting part : Two of the tentacles went up each of their assholes to checkout what they had for last night's dinner. The tentacles went punching in and out rythmatically at their assholes like a sewing machine whilst the rest went into act on in removing what little clothes they had and working furiously at their black sea cucumbers. Jeffy was terrified and shouted to his bf for help! But his bf having some romantic rendevous elsewhere so can't be bothered. AH Boi on the other hand actually shouted for more! His cries sounded something like the new Clairol Herbal Essence Shampoo ad!!! "Ooooo, Woooow! Yes! Yes! More! More! Weeeeeee!!! Banzai!!!!!" It was soo funny, after a while, you don't know who had taken advantage of who!! After Sotong wa done with Ah Boi (kena drained 2 or 3 times!!), Ah Boi's pride n joy became like beef jerky!! And the suction cup marks all over his chest and body were sooo deeply imprinted, one cannot tell which are his tits and which are decoys! What about Jeffy? Ahh , Sotong has a soft spot for Jeffy so decide to spare him this time round. That night however, Jeffy stormed into his bf's house and again gave him a piece of his mind... and meat!!! P.S. All characters in this story are fictitious. Any similarities is however kinda intended :P .. The author reserves all rights to this story. Anyone caught with copyrights infringements will be dealt with in a manner similar to that in the story. ;p....

09/11/98 04:32:11

Name: Unkle Chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

Wahhhh ... Ennui21 ... such an expert at IRC ... no wonder every time I get into GAM, I see you there ... hehehe ... and I don't get in very often you know? ... only about two times a day only ... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

09/11/98 03:20:16

Name: Swimmer21 My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: doing the horizontal mambo Your Fav Body Type: sexy as can be

Your Nationality: clementi

Comments:

The question to how to get to irc. First download an irc client. I recommend Pirch Go to website You may want to download some scripts as well, or add ons,I suggest UWHO. After you install pirch and any scripts you need, then setup your login profile.(set one up,then duplicate to make a second one) A login profile works for 1 server. Setup Nick1/Nick2,Name,Email,Network/Server,Finger Info,User Info,Autoexec Commands. The make a copy of the file: the default is pirch98.ini, make a copy of pirch98a.ini. Now you can set up autoconnect.Add the 2 files to your autoconnect profile. You can setup autoexec commands to connect to channels automatically. The few channels with singapore people are. On Galaxynet, #gayteens@sg On EFNET, #GAM (gay asian men), #GSG and #SGGAYSEX say hi to me there. (same nick)

09/10/98 16:19:21

Name: Ben

Comments:

Hi, first posting. You guys are great. You have all the sexy stories to share. Keep it up. Too bad, I do not have any good story to share with you. BTW, I really enjoy the postings. Well, would someone be kind enough to tell me how should I be connected to IRC. I wish to find friend that I can chat there. Thanks in advance for your help.

09/10/98 15:53:30

Name: wong My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Why do we assume that the monogamous and closed relationship is good, and anything that falls short of this is not up to the mark? Throughout history and across societies, there is a diversity of relationships -- from monogamy to polygamy (one man/several wives) to polyandry (one woman/several men) to open relationship to cohabiting (non-commital) relationship to S&M type relationship, etc. As long as the parties find their kind of relationship effective for them, we should not question their choice. My philosophy is that you should choose the lifestyle that is most effective for yourself. I only ask that one condition be fulfilled, and that is your choice must not impinge on the rights of others. Live and let live.

09/10/98 13:32:06

Comments:

wah sey, no wonder my pc is so slow to download, must be oggling ennui's gift be4 it unveil the pix to me. now we know the gender of my pc! hiak hiak hiak. aiyah, sotong u also cannot blame jeffiee, he's like dat one : always ready to give a piece of his eat...sori, mind, to others. wait till i tell u what he gave moi. hahahahaha. and i so 'small breath' one meh? where got little little angry one .... as for what i'll do if in patrick's place, hiak hiak hiak; u and your hermesta daddy can join force to am ush me and find out first hand lor. seriously, dun tell me u neber fantasise being taken by force meh ? very sexciting one, pleasure without pressure of guilt ,,,, haahahahahha. sori patrick. just a joke hor, no inference whatsoever. wah, now must find th nearest bush to take care of my itch. :)

09/10/98 12:36:24

Name: Mellor

Comments:

went down to tampanies 2day....was at a shopping centre. I was in my cruising mood again. It was aroud 5pm. There was this irriating 30+ man who keep on making advances when I was at the basin ard. He even went to the extend of taking his dick out and "w tering" with water. So disgusting....even whisper to my ears that he wanted to fxxk me........yuks...Well..he is not my type...and I left who any catch today...Ennui...nice pic!!

09/10/98 11:58:35

Comments:

Jeffy! How can you scare off a newcomer just like dat? You should have welcome him first then give him a piece of your mind :P .. See lah, I doubt he'd dare post another message anymore. What if this guy's a rare find? Also don't play play with my sugar addy. That guy's quite influential. You disturb him and he'll make sure you try his wife's cooking!! Ah boi, like to hear what you'd do if you're caught in patrick's position. Wait kena suck dry by those 2 blokes until your ahem become a dry twig! (Joking ah, don't get angry)

09/10/98 09:56:17

Name: Swimmer21

Your Fav Sextivity: Doing anything with this guy

Your Fav Body Type: him

Comments:

Error Just now

09/10/98 09:41:44

Name: greg

Comments:

Hi guyz...just a contribution...the ***** personality that always frequents RYU in JB is ,( ***** name deleted by BW because it is not ethical to mention names here; everybody deserves his privacy, we PLU should know better ***** )you can also catch him c uising at Bedok stadium and even more frequently at Fort Road....I met him once...he can be quite a mean pe son whilst cruising......better not to have made his aquaintance....take my word for it!

09/10/98 07:38:08

Name: Swimmer21/Ennui21 My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: tied to a four poster bed while being rimmed and blowned and sucked everywhere. Your Fav Body Type: hunky twinky lean and golden

Your Nationality: Clementi

Comments:

Anyone here doing bdsm, bondage , body piercing, tattoos etc? How about everyone describe 5 kinky deeds?? tell me leh!

My homepage

09/10/98 06:13:47

Comments:

aiyoh, jeff ah, u also velly the one kind.. pple already said sickening experience summore can tease tease one. hahahahha. i'm sure patrick know what he was (not)doing lah. jokes aside, quite a turnon to be 'used' like that. if it happen to me ar... hmm-h m, then they know ! ;P more stories pleaaaaaaase...

09/10/98 05:12:11

Comments:

patrick.... sure or not..... then you should have ordered them to suck you off what.... aiyah what a pity....then can charge them for sexual assualt and sumthing about the rank thing... forgotten what charge it is... and mellor.... wah... in army uniform oooo daring.... hmm.. when izzit my turn to be sucked off by sumone in no.4? any takers? sotong.... your sugardaddy i don't want.... or are you trying to make him ugly so that no one will wanna fight with you? heh heh.... just joking..... netjumper darlin .... poor thing....work sooooo hard.... want me to make chicken soup for you?? make sure you have enuf sleep. ok??

09/10/98 04:48:04

Name: patrick

Your Nationality: s'pore

Comments:

Hi Guys, I'm new to this BB. Like to share my army experience. I'm 175/66. I was a medic in the army. I was on duty one weekend. There were 2 Ah Bengs who were confine to sickbay and was under my charge. At about 2pm whilst I was reading the newspaper, th se Ah Bengs grabbed me and dragged me to an empty bed. One of them took off my shirt and held on to my neck whilst the other removed my pants and started to masturbate me. I almost suffocated becoz the one that was holding my neck held it quite tight. Whe they were unsuccessful in making me cum, one of them started to do it to himself as well. After a while, he shot his load onto my body. They apologize saying the weekend confinement made them horny and seeing how vulnerable I am then made them want to re ease. They left me to wipe off the semen on my own. It was a sickening experience. I didn't know some Ah Bengs can be so desperate. Not trying to offend anyone, ok?

09/10/98 03:35:23

Name: M&K

Comments:

Dear frenz, I suppose deep down in everyone's heart, there's always a hope to find someone whom you can develop a LTR, so that we could stop all this cruizing and such. Of course, along the path, sex oftens plays a part as somehow, one can never ever s em to break away from it. Just to share a bit of myself, when I first started out, my main aim was to find a LTR but it took me many years and after countless ONS (I always thought naively that sex was necessary when developing a relationship but I was a ways proven wrong) before I finally found my partner and we've been together for more than 12 years now. So to those who're still searching, take heart coz someday, you'll find your beau and when you do, make sure you treasure your relationship!! Cheers

09/09/98 17:02:21

Comments:

was down at a bq pub earlier this evening to co-host cc's buddies. a real chore if u knew his buds. the usual gaggle of bitching about missed $ opportunities and who's sleeping with who at their work place. so bloody bored with the pointless banter that m brain cells simply went to sleep. as i kept drinking without thinking, my mind wonder as my eyes wandered. and then i saw, him. standing there by the bar, a chinkie, toying with a cocktail. such a nonchalant and forlorn figure that it stirred my white kn ght instincts. wanted very much to go up and put my arms around him and tell him that the world is still ok to fool with. sigh. nah, this isn't the time nor place. my position at that point in time is taken, or committed if u like. he moved to the end of he bar and sat on a vacated stool. and with that our eyes met. wah. a look i can't unlock from. so intense and ... piercing. my heart scringed. my mind is clearly registering exchanges, but alas, my body is inert. i have to carry it st8. all the same, my eart remain tightened by an invisible stranglehold. i felt burdened and resigned and suddenly sad. and i dunno why. but i knew it was time to get away from there. told cc that he could stay. give him credit, he gallantly abandoned his buds and left the jo nt with me. in the car, we were silent. he asked as to why my low spirits of which i had no reply. shrug. just one of those moments in my month, i attempted. he laughed. i joined in. and we locked hands. and i felt calm edging away the turmoil i had borne at that moment, i can't think of a place i'd rather be. but i do so realise, such moments cannot be planned nor coaxed. it just happen. and when it do, it makes life all worthwhile. and for that i'm grateful.

09/09/98 16:21:39

Comments:

hey netjumper... I guess we're all in the same boat eh? Actually, there are lots of us guys who are really really busy with work.. and well.. it does show in our postings I guess.. I'm sorry if I disrupted the flow of the page by bringing up such a touchy subject. shall be more careful next time.. Still, I am very appreciative of the comments that has flowed in so far.. Even if what we do is not accepted by all, at least we know that we will never be alone... there will always be the people of the wind... And please... always remember that this page is a page without an attitude and everyone is always welcomed to contribute. And please dun shy away just coz your ideas differ from the rest.. we're all in this together.. and we're all friends here... regula s and newbies alike...

09/09/98 14:35:36

Comments:

What this page is so sober these days. With all the Asian Wall Street Financial Pages posting and now on morality and cheating on your significant others. Although everyone have their own opinions and are true in some sense, we must all view it as their p rsonal opinions. Would hate to see people get offended and shun away from this page and posting. I do not claim to have great in sight of life, relationships or gender preferences … but I do believe " We must live life for our own, and live it fully t our own expectations not what others expects of us"

I know I am blabbering and even I don't understand myself sometimes * LOL* . But one thing I learn is to enjoy life for the moment because we do not know what will happen tomorrow … I guess that is why life is so interesting. I have good relationships bef re and some that ended up in disaster, and one thing I learn from all those past relationships are each one is unique in their own way and each one have different challenges. But to cheat on the other person will usually end up in major disaster. Always b truthful and don't hide anything. Be open and share and if it works it works else life goes on.

And as for AK options of having a str8 life … well everyone has options. You make your own destiny and your own choices, if you choose the gay path and you are happy you are as fortunate as those who chooses the str8 path and are happy. But for every happ couple be it heterosexual or gay, there are also a sad couple. I guess the world must have a balance of sort … good and bad, happy and sad, rich and poor, beautiful and ugly.

OK, I should stop my fingers from typing more … don't want to take up more BW precious posting space. And I do thank everyone for bearing with me because I am in one of my dark moods for working too much. Stay hard … cum buckets -- Netjumper

09/09/98 14:34:42

Name: @lex

Your Nationality: Asian

Comments:

Why the serious contemplation on one's sexuality all of a sudden? Well, we all need reaffirmation sometimes. All I can say is, first, you must love yourself (no one else will love you as much as you would), this will be followed by self-acceptance and con equently acceptance by others and ultimately others will accept you for who and what you are. We are all seeking a place in the sun. I must admit, guys or encounters mentioned in the BB tens to be idealized, if not the encounter would not have taken in th first place. I a gree with ak that each of us have different tastes, different strokes for different strokes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that cliche. I myself have been searching for Mr Right for the past year since I broke up with my f last year. I never thought it would be so tough. I don't know, maybe I am more discerning now and more careful. I am not really looking for the drop-dead gorgeous type but the chemistry must be right no matter who it turns out to be. Sometimes I feel li e giving up altogether, but I still keep my options open as you never know who might come along. So, to all those who are attached at the moment, be thankful with what you have and cherish it, to those who are still searching (like me) don't lose hope.. KEEP ON CROOZIN GUYS!

09/09/98 13:59:41

Name: Krap

Comments:

Received a few emails inquiring about the TCS actors I saw in Ryu. I am not sure of their names as I am not an avid tv-watcher. But I do know 1 of them has the name as "sunshine". I dun know the name of the other hunky one. My friends told me that they had seen him in Ryu b4. To those who are curious - why dun u visit Ryu and try yr luck. BTW, read about the very "philosophical" exchanges ignited by AK. I dun belong to any camp, but I believe this world is beautiful bcoz there are so many variety of h man beings .... with very different outlooks and life philosophies .... differences are ok as long as we do not intentionally hurt or harm others as a result of our different beliefs. I can't imagine living in a world where everybody thinks and behaves a ike .... At the end of the day, we hv to face the consequences of our actions, be it positive or negative ... "cause and effects" is my guiding life philosophy.

09/09/98 13:18:18

Comments:

yesterday was an interesting day for me. After work I took a bus to Clementi MRT station. Badly need a leak as my bladder was really full. There was this really spunky guy standing in front of the Mirror. We sorta exchange stares but I decided to give him a miss as I was rushing home. Well..He followed me to the teleshope and I could tell he was very persistent. I stood by the fone on the pretext that I was waiting for someone. He finally gave up and decided to walk away....well I thought that the waiting ame is enough. I followed him and chat up with him. We finally went to Tiong Bahru and found a secluded spot up on the slope near the Xpress way. He was quick at undoing my button fly. He wanked me and I gave him a blow job. It was really a new experience because ........tell u what...I was actually wearing my no. 4

09/09/98 09:27:33

Comments:

Hey AK, glad you’re back to norm. Congrats to you in advance. Half the gayworld will mourn the day you git married :) Know this : Consider yourself very lucky that you at least have a liking for the fairer sex and thus the option to travel the straight p th is there. Some are not so lucky.. when they choose to marry, the feeling just isn't there and the end result is 2 casualties - but one party is innocent. You wrote "PS... just one more thing.. M&K.. not all our encounters involve sexy hunky studs.. Mi e sometimes involve the typical ah beng dude.. twinky and lean." Hey, I object to the lean part! Why, lean turn-off is it??!! :P ... Jeffy, there’s this thing call the X-factor. Some are blessed with it, some crave for it, some will never achieve it. And some like AK has XXX factor. Since you already have bf, can chuck your X-factor outta the window mah. Yeah, me have wife. Can’t imagi e what life would be like 20 years down the road if I remain gay and single, can you? Heard many caustic remarks made by teenagers before like "wah that guy so old and still so desperate, who wants him!" Hey, you want sugar daddy? Met mine 2 years ago. He s 50 yo. He told me he pity me. Foreigner working alone in JB, sure get bullied. So asked me to stay in his house. Say I too skinny, so must have breakfast, lunch & dinner with him everyday till I feel so stifled. Must report ‘home’ early some more. Soton needs to swim freely in the sea! Yeah, I know I’m ungrateful but I must say his wife’s cooking sucks! The food has this cockroach taste. And polite souls like me just swallow the food till face turns purple. Then found out later he actually wants me to t ust him totally like a father then cheat me of my money so tried to avoid him as much as possible but can’t find many good excuses. Acquired my bank account somemore. Luckily, not much money was in there. Anyway, I’m putting him up for adoption, any taker ?

09/09/98 03:31:12

Name: Ennui21 or Swimmer21 My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: wolfie sex Your Fav Body Type: hunks twinks and lupines

Your Nationality: Clementi

Comments:

I chatted this guy up on IRC, so I went to meet him at the MRT and traveled to his place. Total Hunkamania I'll say. kind of appealing face, huge taut biceps, hard pecs, really nice laterals. I spent the night at his place, playing with his tits, 69ning, then taking turns fxxking the daylights out of each other. ooh..makes me hard again. he had a really hot and tight ass. like a furnace. damm shiok I should say.

09/09/98 02:25:34

Name: SinGuy

Comments:

Edmund, being on this page to exchange views does not make you unloyal in any way. I must add though, that I am very envious of you - you really are VERY, VERY lucky to have boyboy and vice versa. I have experienced the joy of "belonging" only for a month and it was a great feeling while it lasted - I was totally committed for this period, but in the end I could not salvage it ...

I fully agree with you - "how can the straight community believe in something which the gay community itself does not believe in in the first place?". Gay sex is easy to find, so thats we run after - but its only an illusion. A relationship on the other h nd takes time and effort to build, and we always seem to find the excuses to avoid commitment. Edmund and boyboy, hope you continue to be happy with each other for ever ...

09/09/98 01:25:28

Comments:

sometimes i wonder why do pple say, "i dun mean to..." and then go on to do exactly just what they meant to. *shrug*

edmund, foremost, please let this not be your last post. this page had always been so lively with its diversity. we may not sit at the table, but we jolly well can dine in the same room. mit abstend keinen biede lieben. ya ? your erudite and articulate pi ce touches me. but let me be a bitch and pick on 3 bones of contention :

(1) u are assuming that a commitment is at state of inertia. but its not. its always evolving. like an aircraft landing, its the same procedure but we hit the tarmac differently. no two landing is exactly the same. likewise in a commitment. we all have ou own style of doing things. the "to hell" quip is meant exclusively for pple who saw no others and only hear their own. u, clearly is not one of them. and i admire u for it.

(2) in your example of the tainted relationship, u assume the other party is the strayed one, and a habitual one at that, since u had used a first person to articulate your point. but what if u are the straying one ? notwithstanding the case in point is ot a licence-to-stray but what constitute a stray ? should this parameter not be set exclusively by the 2 protaganists involved in the relationship ? and in a relationship, its not uncommon to see the "backseat driver" dynamics at play. but ultimately its for the 2 pple involved to live it out. there is no valid need for a 3rd party to interfere with his/her version of what's wrong or right, speaking of which if u judge not then there is no wrong and right, RIGHT ?

(3) there certainly are many examples of longterm gay relationships, and i personally have the privilege of knowing a few. but i have yet to hear any one doing this to show the heterosex world that this is what being gay meant. we are not accepted for who not so much how many, we slept with. and if mr majority thinks that tolerance is bred from "good naturedness" then surely he must know that condescension is beget from "bad nurturedness".

i believe in the milk of human kindness. no one in their sane mine sets out to hurt another. but it remains we are all separate entities and as such, any relationship formed is subjected to innate and external influences. if we cannot be of help, at least do not judge.

09/09/98 00:48:46

Comments:

and yeah... bruce.. you're right! Noone has the right to shove his ideas into anyone else.. I never intended to do that. I guess it was just one of my moods.. thoughts were running in my head and I just thot of sharing it... And about that double standar s thing.. you're right again.. I do practise it.. but, MAN... you have no idea the kinda shit I get whenever it happens! I have to crawl back to her like a miserable leech! No doubt, it is not a perfect relationship... but do such things exist in the fir t place????

Let's stop being miserable, let's stop feeling sorry for ourselves, let's stop looking back with regret, let's stop pointing fingers at everyone else, let's just LIVE!

Oh.. yeah.. and let's go back to our normal transmission.. :P Keeeeeeep crooooozing boizzzzzzz!!!

09/09/98 00:36:49

Comments:

hello again people.. :) Hey... Edmund, please dun go.. aiyah.. this board is just a place to exchange views and stories.. no need to get all personal etc.. I'm kewl, and we're still friends.. :) Perhaps I should make it clear that I will eventually limit my gay sexploits, and perhaps eradicate it completely once I marry.. I want it to become a natural process instead of suppressing it. If it doesn't happen, so be it... As it is, I have toned down very much.. I dun cruise consciously any more.. and I dun crav for gaysex as much as last time.... I do value commitment and I will try my best to remain committed. But it's just that I have a different way of thinking when it comes to that.. Noone's expected to follow my line of thinking, but I figured that it migh help those who are still not certain of the direction they are going.. live it and find it out for yourself.. That's all. Incidentally, when I say that my gf loves me.. she is not doing it blindly.. and neither is she a fag hag. And I do not stand by her for the sake of image and what nots. Think about it... she is in the legal profession, her pet subject is family law, and she is a strong advocate of the Women's Charter... Her being with me would be going against her principle. And me going with her is a good as throwing myself into the fire. But we're still together... becoz of this warped 'commitment'..... that's all... :P

09/08/98 20:48:01

Name: bruce_tang

Comments:

Rest assured, Edmund...you are not alone. It's good to stand up for what you believe in, and this is telling it like it is, or should be. Many times, the vocal minority speaks with an authority that the majority have good-naturedly not challenged, but this should not be the case here. If a man cannot keep his promise to commitment, what else can he hope to achieve? A simple litmus test is this --- will he allow his partner to do the same? Double-standards will just not cut it. Sometimes, we take advantage of the accomodating nature and kind nature of those who love and care about us. But should we just stand by when the wayward child whose mother still dotes on, no matter what he does, continues with his criminal ways? Should a forgiving fiancee be taken for granted, and silently accept her lot in life, no matter the unacceptable ways of her potential husband? He should take stock of the situation, make up his mind, and make a swift decision. He must make a conscious decision to stop hurting the very ones who love him enough to accept the pain as their lot in life, so that they do not suffer in silence anymore. Do the right thing.

09/08/98 17:07:59

Name: Edmund

Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

Dear people of the wind… this could be Edmund's last posting as I will probably be flamed for this… I'm afraid, and I say this with a very sad heart, that I am unable to agree with AK. A commitment is a commitment is a commitment. Yes, one may stray once n a while, and as ahboi says, "if you err, your err, period." But it still remains an error.. I have agonized over this posting, but I need to do it, at least for myself worth and my beliefs. No, this is not meant to flame anybody, this is not to be a jud ement on anybody, and certainly, I am NOT making a MORAL statement. I do not profess to possess the prior validity to be able to make pontifical pronouncements for the world to hear. Indeed, I do have all the respect and love for AK, and I do applaud his ravado and zest in his exposition in his usual and erudite manner. All I want to say and hope to add to this sudden euphoric movement on the board is that a relationship, whether it be man-man, man-woman or woman-woman, has an intrinsic value which is deb sed when a party professes to have and does exercise a license to stray. It is not a justification that the other party "accepts" the other as being radically different from the first. It is just an excuse. It is probably also a defence, but like all defe ces, it does not nullify the act. It merely excuses it. I know I am taking a very different ground here, and no, I am not saying that those who accept AK's views are morally corrupt. No… again I want to stress that I DO NOT judge. All I am hoping to do is to perhaps plead to my dear people of the wind that an exclusive relationship is truly one to be treasured and sought for and most importantly given a FIGHTING CHANCE and not merely thrown into the gutter just because it is too difficult. It matters not w ich sex the parties are, the commitment remains the same, and it is absolute. True, same sex relationships do not enjoy the communal acceptance afforded to heterosexual ones, and most same sex relationships dissolve in the acidic atmosphere when it is exp sed, but if we, the very victims of non acceptance, do not hold the belief that a samesex relationship can work, then there can be no hope. For how can the straight community believe in something which the gay community itself does not believe in in the f rst place? Where is hope then? Is the dream lost though no fault of our own or abandoned and disowned by our very selves? I have known and continue to know many, many gay men who are totally committed to one another and of course many straight couples who are absolutely committed. These relationships have lasted longer than 10,15 years.. These relationships stand testimony to the possibility. Exclusivity works and is capable of sustenance.. but only if BOTH sides are willing to weather the storms TOGETHER. AK, my dearest AK, I think you know what my feelings are for you and I hope I have not offended you in anyway. I need to remain true to myself and to my dreams and hopes and perhaps convince MYSELF again with this support of the opposing view that my aspi ations are essentially valid. I think you know why I hold this view..as my very life has been in support of it and my very existence and sanity depends on it…AK I wish you all the best in you and your fiancé's life and I continue to believe that you will ltimately do what you AND your fiancé thinks is right for the both of you. Your sense of responsibility and duty is tremendous and clear, it will guide you through the difficult path you have chosen. To the other people of the wind, please do give the exc usive relationship a chance, at least, don't dismiss it. To hell with me? If you like, but I hope that at least this posting can be taken as perhaps merely a statement of the other view. Again, I apologize if I have offended anyone, I did not mean to. I t ank you all. Edmund

09/08/98 13:17:40

Name: Sodablue My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Gay Fun Your Fav Body Type: Stocky Guy with the rite Chemistry

Your Nationality: Sporean Chn (Top)

Comments:

Guys, me juz came into the Gay circle bout 2 months ago after coming to term with my sexual orientation. Have been searching in the Gay.com chatroom looking for that Mr Chemistry, but much to my disappointment, the 6 that I metup with, none possess it(I'm not the type looking for Gay with TCS actor looks or HotBods!!). God know One day, I metup with another chap from the Chatroom (This Chap I chatted with him before my 1st metup but we juz din have meetup, so we lost contacts after that) Seems like fate has brought us back together but it come with a price, he is a marr ed Gay! Arggghhh..Now my life seem to be collapsing becoz he's juz the rite Guy with the rite chemistry, the only guy at the moment that I can feel horny over. (Sorry to U Guy, Coz din get a chance to meet U all mah)But yet at the same time, I din want to Hurt his family members.. Gosh. Really in a fix now. I din have any Gay Sex with him yet tho I very much wanted to...& my heart will prolly juz tell my body to do it even tho my conscious pricks hard on me. Well to complicate thang further I have another Gay fren that I metup with from the Net wanted me to be his LTR. Tho we maintain contact with each other pretty often (daily), I still dare not tell him this Chemistry Guy that I metup with 3 days ago. Coz I know I will break his hearts & I have already rejected 2 from the Net. And Guys I din cheat on him coz I already make clear to him that I have no chemistry with him but prolly the feeling for each other will get strong enuff as time passes by, then we will get hitched. I told him to keep his option open too while I keep mine open in case someone better come into our life. However hard I try, I juz couldn't shake this married Gay off my Mind....Can U guys help?? Forget it, will prolly juz dun initiate the followup meetup & see if this chemistry will juz dies off...

09/08/98 11:31:19

Comments:

Hello people of the wind… AK… BRAVO!!!! … ahboi… that is just so beautiful…"we can't tell the future and hence need not regret the past"… that is just so beautiful… Edmund.

09/08/98 11:07:20

Comments:

well, ak.... *sigh* why izzit that not everyone is as lucky as you?? you have a gf that loves you very much and is able to accept your sexual orientation.....you have friends that is able to accept you ...... lastly you have the ability to turn words into fantasies.... to make everyone who read what you write love you!! *sigh* why izzit that not everyone's as lucky as you.... wish i am!! hey sotong!! you have a wife??!!?? wow! wow! and you also have a sugar daddy?? hmm... you are really interesting..... *y m!! yum!!*

09/08/98 11:01:56

Name: Childish King

Comments:

Well said. 'To hell with them.' It's my life I live ultimately. Follow your concience and your guts.

09/08/98 09:57:43

Comments:

hahahha... hey ahboi.. I like your final statement.. you hit the right note man! Yeah.. to hell with them!!!

09/08/98 09:53:25

Name: actionkid!!

Comments:

hello hello HELLO my friends in the Wind!!

Just for the record.. personally, I have no regrets and I am happy being what I am.. in fact, I am proud to have developed this kind of character and I acknowledge wholeheartedly the fact that being gay has a big part in moulding me into the person that i am now. Even all that cruising shit, backalley and toilet sex, ending up locked up in some lovelorn dude's apartment, sex under the bridge, getting proposed by desperate sugar daddies.... those are all experiences which I shall not dismiss or regard insig ificant. And my friends are simply great. I'm fortunate to have lots of friends who take me as who I am... and I am confident that they will not dismiss my friendship over the fact that I am also gay. My close friends accepted me after my OUTing.. so does my gf (now fiance...), and also HER close friends.. No doubt, they were shocked at first.. but when I didn't deny it, they became intrigued and now.. they love me even more and consider me far interesting than the normal str8 guy in the street! Thus.. the point that I wanted to send across is that... we are what we are. Being gay may not be accepted by all in our society.. BUT being human and having the personality to go ahead in the world will help us a lot in being accepted as a PERSON.. regardless of ou inclinations. Thus, dun feel bad or feel suppressed. Just be confident of ourselves and I'm sure we will triumph.

hey sotong... I didn't know about your 3 lives.. I respect you man! And I know I'll be joining you soon too! ahboi, thanx for your words.. you did hit the right note and I think you are very much in the know of how our minds tick. Thanx pal.. maybe we mee on Friday...? I do have quite a bit to tell you over recent developments in my life... quite dramamama as usual..;P And to all the rest of you out there.. think not of the guilt whilst cruising, rather reflect on the life that you are leading and decide or yourselves. It is a very subjective thing and if you feel good about it.. go for the kill man! Why feel guilty and miserable? We live a short life.. it is best that we live it full!

That's all folks!! Wah.. I'm having a bit of a high.. just got commended by my Head.. :P Life never suck... it just blows like the wind..;P PEACE!!!

PS... just one more thing.. M&K.. not all our encounters involve sexy hunky studs.. Mine sometimes involve the typical ah beng dude.. twinky and lean. I've been with pretty ugly guys too..;P Some of us prefer the chubby ones.. it is all a matter of taste. Its just that when we ACTUALLY do it with them.. their appearance take second place.. they become sex gods to us.. :) Thus.. yep.. they ARE very much normal guys in the street... in fact.. that's where we literally pick them from.. :) heheheh

09/08/98 09:05:13

Comments:

never seek to speak of love

the love that never told can be

for it is the same with a hand in glove

life can be shook but touch it cannot be.

dear ak, we shouldn't use our present state of being to confer on past events. the mindset and dynamics had been different in both periods. ultimately at the heart of the matter i think is this : love yourself for who u are cos' it doesn't matter who u ar to become. we can't tell the future and hence need not regret the past. live and let be. as for being gay, to be or not to be is not an option. we just are. perhaps i'm naive in this identity thingie but at the end of the day, our life have to be lived i the way only we know how. there are already too many theories expounded by pple who have no life of their own except to make others miserable like them. and i say to hell with them.

09/08/98 08:17:12

Name: M&K My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Hi everybody, Have been reading the bulletin for quite sometime now so thought I should contribute some thoughts to the BB. I do agree with Sotong's views in that no PLU would have willingly decide to be one unless he/she was influenced in anyway. In all stems down to the inner feelings we had since young and frankly speaking, we're all humans, and we all have feelings so what's wrong with having feelings for the same sex. If we can love animals, why can't we love another human?? I've also recently realised that quit a number of my former classmates are PLUs and I must say I was shocked myself as I didn't notice that when we were still schooling. It also took me some courage to finally own up to a PLU classmate that I'm also one although he had suspected it for quit sometime. Anyway, I'm glad that I've confided in him as now I've another PLU friend to look to when I need some advice. By the way, I really enjoy the stories written by most of the ppl but I was just wondering that most of the "actors" in the stories are either "hunks, big, strong, cute, etc, etc". What happen to the majority "average" ppl whom we meet almost everyday?? Are they MIA or just plain forgotten or not worth a mention?? No offence to anyone but I really hope to hear more stories about them as well. It would make this BB more "down to earth" and not so "unreachable" to the majority PLUs around us, including my elf. Bye and my regards to one and all.

09/08/98 07:28:10

Comments:

Hiya AK, Sigh, you also put me in that contemplative mood. Always had great respect for you. Despite the number of sexploilts you may share on the BB, it is from these sober ones that I know deep down in you, there's really someone with great substance. It is very hard in this homophobic society of ours to be open on such matters. It's not that we're hypocrates when we put on a false facade; it's just that we'll never know for sure that PLU will be accepted by the mainstream of society. Your friends and or that matter, anyone should realize this. The odds are just too great. One thing's for sure - we never asked to be born this way. Yes, the sex part's great, but in our saner moments, I think we'd all hope to wake up the following day and realize we're s ddenly lusting only after the fairer sex. Despite all the exholtations posted in the BB. I wonder how many feel that deep inside ourselves, we sense that we should not at all proud of what we are. And I guess we shouldn't be either? No idea about this issue? Simple, just imagine you've got a kid already : Do you wish he'll grow up srt8 or like us? That answers your question? By this I mean, AK, that there's no need to champion or advcate the gay cause just becoz we are who we are. Let it just end with us and us only. That no one else outside this closed circle be hurt especially our loved ones at home. This world just isn't fair. Then again, nithing really is. If you ever have the courage to come out, then I take my hat off to you. But just know that if you don't, you're just being normal. I don't actually see any benefit in doing so actually, do you? PLUs will always have to juggle the dual lives that they lead. Some like myself will have to juggle with 3 lives : my gay persona, my str8 persona and my married life. Hopefully in successfully doing so, it makes us resilient and adaptible. Maybe that's w y the more creative people in this world's mostly gays? - sotong

09/08/98 05:19:21

Comments:

Hey Guys !!! This is just incredible! Absolutely unbelieveable!

Went to Quensway SC last nite to look for some fitness accessories. Walked around trying to locate a particular shop. Notice casually dressed boy in front of me keeps turning around nd looking at me. I start following him till he heads in the direction of the toilet. Me too shy, don't follow, take another round, now more brave, so go towards toilet. Boy coming out as I enter, sees me, turns around and walks towards a urinal. I go sta d at another one. Boy keeps slanting eyes down at me. I turn slightly towards him and give him a bit of a tease. Boy now peeps quite openly. Some other killjoys come in so I have to leave. Boy follows me - I want to go to level below to catch him there, b t to make it not so obvious walk around slowly looking at some shops. Boy follows for some time. then alamak - suddenly cannot find boy! What a sad ending!

NOW THIS IS THE MOST INTERESTING PART - I stepped out for lunch some time ago with collegues and the lift stopped a couple of floors down - and guess what - Boy steps very smartly dressed in office attire! Both so pai seh don't know where to look ... Of a l the places in Boy works in the same building - and I discover that just the next day after trying to crooze him! Anyway Boy, if u happen to read this, get in touch, OK ?

09/08/98 01:57:23

Comments:

hiya guys.. just thot I'd take a quick breather and post sumthing.. nothing sexual.. just anudder one of them period-influenced contemplative sorta shit. Skip if you guys want to...

I was on the IRC some days back and ended up chatting with this guy who knows about me after reading this webpage. Anyway, we started tokking on the phone and well.. suddenly everything came to light. I suddenly realised that he was a schoolmate of mine b ck in school! The feeling was unreal and suddenly, I feel the gap between my two parallel lives suddenly constricting. Obviously, he was shocked. and I shuddered... All my life, I've maintained that level of sanity by separating my str8 life and my gay l fe. But somehow, things have changed and I've realised that I shouldn't give a fxxk about what the others think anymore. I should be confident of myself regardless.. It ties down with the argument that I've had with the great BW himself... about how we ar always working so hard at protecting our privacy at the expense of our sexuality.I feel that as long as we keep on doing that, long term relationships will never exist for us coz we will be faced with too many restrictions. On the other hand, to be compl tely open about it will mean inviting the harsh realities of the homosexual life in our cloistered society. Thus, it becomes a juggling act. But ultimately, it is always the individual in us that will triumph and it is our will that helps us get through t is. The issue of Morality becomes a secondary thing. Sure, we should always have our ideals, and morality is sumthing that we should always instill in us. But we adapt and we change. Morality now takes a different meaning. It now ties in with responsibili y and the need to be considerate and responsible to those you sincerely care for. My friend asked me why it was that I didn't utter a word to those close pals of mine back in school wrt my sexuality. And well.. I admit, I put on a facade, I masqueraded be ore the very people who had stood by me, and I've made myself unapproachabelto those who prolly wanted to talk to me about such things... But then again, that was me.. I had an image and I was too conscious about what people think. It was the most sane th ng to do.. and the safest way as well. I dun regret it of course... my pals from back then are the closest guys I know. After more than 10years of friendship, there's nothing that will take them away from me.. and that includes my coming out to them. It f els good. And it makes me stronger and more confident somehow. But I am realistic in that I dun preach for the gay cause. We are what we are and we should just live our lives. Why go for futile causes which are simply not ready for total acceptance? There s no point blacklisting ourselves by being OUT. But at the same time, neither should we put on a pseuda homophob attitood and be quick to condemn. Live in moderation....

The recent developments are interesting enuff. We get scandals.. gay murders.. and now a gay political sexpionage, which I feel is pure bollocks. We have stars hanging out at our JB joints. Signs are changing.. but the complications are also getting more onvoluted. For myself, I just enjoy sitting back and seeing the action and await the outcome.

As for Edmund's boyboy's question... being unfaithful is not accidental. It is always a conscious effort to sleep with someone. But what defines unfaithful? I think as long as you are certain that the guy still wants to be with you and that he loves you a d willing to change for you, you should learn to forgive. But if he is just not ready for the full commitment works.. then it is up to you to decide. You can take control and say if you want to go on or drop the relationship.

To my friend from the IRC.. if you're reading this.. well.. you're not alone. I'm sure you'll find the right guy soon enuff. You just have to be more open and receptive to the changing attitudes...

to all the guys out there... I'll be back, for sure.. with VENGEANCE for certain.. ;) I just need to buckle up all the loose ends now.. still beezee beezee beezeee with work! Okay.. I let you guys go... take care all.. and keep crooooooooooozing!!

09/08/98 01:36:25

Comments:

aiyoh edmund ah, how can u grab the opportunity to call me slut one. wait your nose meet my knuckles then u know. hahahahah. altho' tea didn't quite turned out to be as hoped, i was lucky with dinner tho'. frenchie poo came by the office and thereafter we went to a little restaurant up on a hill (don't ask which ok?). we sat opp each other and started to play footsie while waiting for our food. i nudged my socked foot at his groin and started to raba him to a hardon. he clearly enjoyed it and i thot he was going to climaxed just like that ! and then he leaned forward on his seat and half raised his butt, pretending to reach for the tea, and gripped my foot with his thighs. wah, the hardon was so hard, like a salami abutment. when he sat back down, neglectin to release my foot, i was pulled forward and nearly fell off my seat. so pai-seh. :) we had no more inclination to eat and asked for our food to be tar-pau and went off to the car. wah, cannot wait as we found an isolated spot and started to make out in he car. i came in record time again as i was nervous as well as excited since the evening was not quite dark as nite yet. i mean we could had been seen ! but we were not quite satiated and went back to his place for some decent nekking, in between bites o sotong-yiew-tiau. it was nearly 0200 hr when i reached home this morning. anyway, last r+r outing for now; cc will be home this evening. oh well.

09/08/98 00:58:11

Name: singuy

Comments:

Krap, quick, quick, was Terence Chao among them? How about Steven Lim? Maybe u like to give more juicy details of their actvities ?

09/07/98 11:15:28

Comments:

Hello people of the wind!!! Edmund here… boyboy is all shy-shy already… peeking over edmund's shoulder (with bolster in hand up to the cutie pie nose there…) He was a little afraid that he may have caused a backlash by his last "query"… heh, heh, heh.. he wouldn't open his eyes until I READ him the subsequent postings and told him that nobody scold-scold him lar…. Ha, ah, ha, ha,…Aiya… now he hmmmmph!!! me already….sighhhhhhhh…. poor ahboi!!! You poor darling… what lah you!!! In slut world ahhh no such thi g as fair fair one… what the meaning lah!!! Cheh!!! I know lah….wanted the target to "yuk" your friend and then smile-smile at you issnit????? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!! If ahboi says YES… that is the sign of a GRADE A+++ slut SUPREME!!! Actually, I also ken -ed like you before lah ahboi, during my slut time..I TELLLLLL you… I was king (queen??) Slut of the supremes lehh…HAHAHAHAHAH... ehh?? suddenly boyboy is soooooo interested already….. OUCH!!!!!! One day …. Boyboy is gonna have a dumb assed LK (In KL well categorise gays into LKs - Lou Kungs and Baby Chais / boyboy) with all the hitting on the head one…Now pulling ears all… ugh… let me settle this little problem…I will be back.....

09/07/98 10:30:31

Name: Chee Kin

Comments:

Thomas, you called me on Sunday night at around (:30 pm. I gave you my pager number as well, however you didn't leave your contact number with me. I think that's a bit unfair. Can you get back to me on that. By the way, hope you actually visit BW......Duh!!!!!!!

09/07/98 09:29:35

Comments:

these days want to be a slut also very difficult. earlier, was having tea with one of my comrade-in-sex when we both got sizzled by a chubbie chinese male who threw us come-get-it signals. wah, we both want the same but wasn't keen to have 3-some, so got o "lom-jiam-pass". ser-car-lee i loss the toss and have to watch dumbly as my bud went up to claim the target. *sigh*. i didn't stay to find out the outcome but i hope he fall flat on his face.

09/07/98 08:37:12

Comments:

Went to JB on Sunday and was told that the opening of the New Blue Boy bathhouse was postponed to 12 Sep :( ((( A few staff were outside the joint apologising profusely to customers and promised that the bh will be ready on 12 Sep. How to get there? It s located on the same road (on the same side) as Leisure Mall front entrance where taxis alight passengers. The bh is within walking distance from LM and Ryu. From LM front entrance, walk along Jalan Serampang towards the direction of the carpark/open s ace. After the traffic junction, there is a row of shophouses. Walk up the stairs besides a shop that sells panasonic equipment. For those who like to take bus (remember I love to take buses but JB's are not as crowded and fun as BKK's), bus 101 from K MTAR (facing railway station) goes to Leisure Mall (70 cents only). The address is 104 A-B, Jalan Serampang. Tel : 7-3330836/3330817. I suggest calling them b4 going in case .... The customs was a breeze yesterday. Took SBS 170 at Kranji MRT and within 30 minutes, was shopping in Holiday Plaza. Went to Ryu and saw 3 TCS chinese drama actors. One of them is a yummy hunk. Not very crowded but had my share of fun. Anyone of u were there????

09/07/98 05:11:54

Comments:

ahboi, want to make roti-prata of my balls or what, turning my cute laptop twinkie into hunk.

Hmmm.. don't want to waste BW's precious space by posting jokes here, hope its OK for the sake of safe sex! (The sex of the pick-up has been changed for the udience here - Enjoy)

A man is picked up in a bar by Dennis Rodman, the famous basketball player, known for the wildly. changing color and style of his hair. They liked each other and the man went back with him to his hotel room. He removed his s irt revealing all of his tattoos and he saw that on his right arm was a tatoo which said, "Reebok". He thought that was a bit odd and asked him about it. Rodman responded, "When I play basketball, the cameras pick up the tattoo and Reebok pays me for adve tisement."A bit later, his pants came off and she sees "Puma" tattooed on his leg. He gave the same explanation for the unusual tattoo. Finally, his underwear came off and the man screamed and ran to the corner of the room. Rodman said, "What's wrong?" Th man remained quiet and just pointed at the tatoo on his penis which read "AIDS" . Finally he said, "I'm not going to do it with a guy who has AIDS!" He said, "It's cool baby, don't worry, in a minute, when it gets hard , it's going to say "ADIDAS".

09/07/98 01:55:30

Comments:

hahahahah, want to die ah singuy, so graphic with your penile 8, ser-car-lee pple dun take u seriously then u know ah... and who is this laptop hunk u are courting ? so gorgeously outrageous one, :) make me very the envious. i sorely missed such flirting. *sigh* hehehhehehhe.

my saturday went off to a sloppy start as frenchie poo insisted i participate in his morning jog with his kakis. u know me one lah, for weekends, i very much prefer to be horizontal then vertical. nonetheless, to keep his humour, i gamefully went along. w h, was i glad that i gave in to the idea. his kakis all velly nice one ! *winK* i particularly liked the welsh guy : rotund and hairy, with a perky nose and seablue eyes, just like a bear. later when we adjourned to the club showers, i had a tough time sh dding my inhibition and rags. i mean they are all angmohs while i'm the only oriental; and u know how sotong we are when compared to the angmohs right ? anyway, it was ponr and have to strip. otherwise how to take shower ? but hey, they were kewl and no o e made any sign of taking exceptional notice. except frenchie poo's wicked winkie. wg was particularly helpful with shampoo and soap and such. even commented on my bod with admiration. yeah right. told him he can have the same if he worked hard enough. if not, he can always do the next best thing; let others work their bod and he can admire the resultant hard work. i guess he took my hint as later at the breakfast room, he asked for my contact number. ok lor, lets see where this will take us.

09/07/98 01:13:04

Comments:

Feeling so guilty guilty now that the subject is changed to morality. Everyone has his own definition of whats wrong and what is not - my definition is simply as long as we do anything - anything to make ourselves happy (gay, hehe) and as long as we do no harm others its all fair.

So I decided to be a good boy sunday, called up a friend and asked him out shopping. He called me over and I expected him to be ready, but he was not, which means he was in his birthday suit. So I waited for him to get ressed, while I was checking my email, and the guy comes and sits on my lap. er, could I say no - I am human after all. As they say "to err is human, to forgive is divine". So c'mon guys, smile crooooooooze on! 8====>

09/06/98 16:30:17

Comments:

wah, moral dearie, u got salah or not ? we are only as despicable as we allow ourselves to believe lah... its all very fine if u believe god had created steve for adam. however the heterosex pple will always castigate u for sleeping with steve, not how ma y steves.

and in response to edmund's poser : accidental smacks of need for justification. if we err, we err. period. question remains of cos' who defines and decides the error. he who had erred, or he who had been erred, or both ? regardless, at each end, there sh uld be a beginning. if not, love isn't quite worth it any more... :)

09/06/98 16:29:19

Comments:

wah, moral dearie, u got salah or not ? we are only as despicable as we allow ourselves to believe lah... its all very fine if u believe god had created steve for adam. however the heterosex pple will always castigate u for sleeping with steve, not how ma y steves.

and in response to edmund's poser : accidental smacks of need for justification. if we err, we err. period. question remains of cos' who defines and decides the error. he who had erred, or he who had been erred, or both ? regardless, at each end, there sh uld be a beginning. if not, love isn't quite worth it any more... :)

09/06/98 15:36:53

Comments:

Oh yes, I agree with Jeff on the abdomen check. The doctor who did that to me told me that it's part of a procedure to check for abnormalities.

09/06/98 15:33:33

Comments:

Jeff, nice to nice from you again. Glad that ploy worked on your bf. So did he give you a 'good' time this weekend? Did he say he wanna accompany you to JB as well? Did he say he wanna bash up this kampung boy? Hehehe. Moralguy, I'll try not to kid myself. Whether we behave well or not, I think it won't make a dent on the general public's opinion and impression of us. Soooo, anyway, what if both partners are open to the idea?? :)

09/06/98 15:21:15

Comments:

hello edmund kk's boyboy.... just wanna say hi..... and sotong.... you really got my bf's attention.... he thought that i am considering to go JB with you in your 2-seater!!! ;p

09/06/98 11:13:40

Name: Edmund & Boyboy

Your Nationality: Malaysians

Comments:

Hello!!! People of the wind... Edmund here, I would like you guys to meet my boyboy!!! Here he is: "Hello,how're you all?My bf told me that you all are very nice people." Okay, okay.... Edmund just grabbed the keyboard back...Can't let boyboy tell the wo ld about my DARK secrets!!! Heh, heh, heh... Now... we saw Moral's posting just now.. boyboy has a question for all of you... "What if a member of a couple "accidentally" is unfaithful??" Heh, heh... we have been arguing about that for the past hour... (a ter ahem......oppppss... bolster is up in threat!!!he, he, he, he) Well, I kind of said that he can do as much as he pleases as LONG as I do not find out... But he was wondering whether there is a defence of "accidental, uncontrolled passion.." You see, h feels that he SHOULD tell me about the "accident" and that I SHOULD accept the defence.. Hmmmmmmmm interesting concept... I think... boyboy's becoming quite a thinker already...But I wonder really.. as he was quick to state the exception... the defence d esn't apply to ME !!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!! Okay, okay... this is not an entirely serious thing ... just a lark really.. just my boyboy's thoughts for your consideration!!!! okay... lots of love to all of you from Edmund and boyboy.

09/06/98 10:58:29

Name: Edmund My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

Wahhhhhhh!!!!! Jeff come back already ahhh??? How was "IT" ahhh???? He, he, he, he.... waiting for your mail darling!!! Lots of love, edmund "KK?".. ps boyboy says "Hi" to all !!! Edmund

09/06/98 10:49:47

Comments:

hi! hate to tell you'll this but the touching of the stomach is a normal practice by doctors..... however, i think that depends on the type of complain you had..... i was checked in this manner many times.............

09/06/98 10:22:50

Name: Moral

Comments:

Hi , everyone!!!! Had been reading through this site for a while and I think we GAYs must have some sense of Morality especially with those who are already attached. Being the most despised population on earth we must always upkeep our own code of moral p actice. That is to be faithful towards who u already seeing or attached. It is much too difficult to have faithful couples now a days..... Do up keep our moral code of practice.

09/06/98 06:20:31

Comments:

edmund & sotong, all the talk about Financial matters makes me feel I have landed on the Asian Wall Street Journal homepage, haha !!!

Saturday afternoon, went to EC/FR with a friend, not many people around, except for an angmoh who went around practic lly propositioning every guy! And was turned down each time - but must have been really horny coz he wasn't giving up. As for us we just jerked off each other and left

Evening looked better, after a long time went down to Delta - ended up being cruised by three guys! First it was the same old guys as usual - and then more and more new ones started pouring in ... There were these two really cute twinky guys swimming nea me - the slim sexy types. Established some eye contact with one, then went to the changing room - whaaah, the place was really flooded with guys - a pretty good mix. An Indian guy with the largest dick I have ever seen tried to draw my attention to his t ol by stroking it every time I looked his direction - this guy is really really huge - hanging DOWN at least 8 inches - wonder how much it would be when he got hard !!! Wasn't my type and anyway I go for the person not the size of his dick (admit it gives some voyeuristic pleasure though!), my attention focused on the twinks who just came in and exchanged lots of glances with them. Next to me was a well-built yuppie type - the type that I really like and lots of glances were exchanged with him too. Later I left and went to the pay phone to make a call, and there was this middle-aged guy who stood there and I had to keep dodging his lecherous looks. The twinks came out and started walking out in the opposite direction and my heart sang out sadly "There go my babies ..." Then the yuppie came out and started out in the same direction, saw me, and started walking towards me - staring as he passed by and went towards the badminton court - I followed, he had turned around and was walking back - we entered into cas al conversation. He asked me to wait outside the badminton court while he fetched his car parked in the front. The middle-aged guy suddenly appeared from nowhere and tried to talk to me, but luckily the yuppie came by and I was saved. We drove to a quiet ane - was my second experience in the front seat of a car which is not really comfortable but the guy was too scared to do it at the back ... well, believe me, it turned out another huge one as well - about 8-inches thick sausage! He was quite pleased whe I told him it was the largest I ever had - then he asked me if he could enter me! Don't really have a taste for that - and that size was really out of question - even in my mouth I was practically choking! Gave up soon and in the end turned out another j rk off session.

09/05/98 15:59:42

Comments:

AK, whatever the friasco at the moment, it is still cheap (more ways than one) to visit JB. Cannot advice on CIQ since I drive. Why not try the SBS instead? Where you going btw? Tebrau area, Pelangi area, H/Plaza area, downtown? Try to act local when taking the cab or you'll be charged at least double. As a rough guide, cab ride from immigrations to H/Plaza should only be RM3 per trip. Not per person, ok? How much have you paid? Funny though, I thot Malaysia very clean one, hardl any gays!! Maybe I so sotong that I squirt my own squid ink at myself so much so I cannot see it for myself ;p sotong

09/05/98 15:25:50

Comments:

Timmy.....being molested by the Doc. Well, I beleive that in every occupation, there will sure be some gay ppl.....it is just a matter of degree of hiding themself in the closet. But i'm sure the amt of gay doc in Sg is also quite significant....Can someb dy correct me if I'm wrong...

09/05/98 15:10:58

Comments:

btw, hey sotong, krap... how's the situation like in JB? I wuz thinking of going down to Ryu's or that new joint one of these days.. but not sure about all the sexchange rates and all that CIQ fiasco... help me, can? Damn.. the stress at work is getting t me again.. thinking of sex sex SEX!!!

09/05/98 15:05:59

Comments:

hahahah.. Timmy.. you've prolly got the right doctor! Hehehe.. when I took off my shirt.. he gave comments like..'Wah, you go gym? All you boys nowadays know how to take care of your bodies.. So.. wat macho games do you play?', etc.. I think it was a host lite thing.. they're usually less inhibited when it comes to treating hostelites.. And yeap.. he actually kneaded my nipples and even put his hand under my undie to feel my lower abdomen! (although the pain was actually on my chest..;P) Haha.. call it mol st.. but I enjoyed it, and would not think of complaining! It was a cheap thril taken with a pinch of salt. Anyway, this is not to incriminate anyone.. we do things becoz we like it, I, admittedly, flirted a bit with him as well.. :) though in a very strai ht manner... Everyone is entitled to their preferences and needs, right?... Sigh... I miss you guys.. :(

09/05/98 14:59:42

Comments:

sighs....Bf has been sick....down with a fever for almost a week..Well...In the end, I bought the rubbers instead . He was juz too sick. Didn't do much...but I juz kept making him to drink more water....

09/05/98 09:23:03

Name: Timmy

Comments:

ey...reading thru' ak's encounter in the varsity with the doctor makes me think of what happened to me few years back. ak: u study in the campus at clementi, rite? actually nothing much lah...i went for the routine check-up before entering the school (i 's a must). met this male doctor in the room. he keeps smiling at me and asking me so many unrelated questions. at the time i though he was just being friendly that's all. then he told me to lie down as he wanted to inspect my abdomen. he unzipped me nd pulled down my jeans a little and start pressing all over my stomach, asking me 'does it hurt here...what about here..." (luckily he never went downwards...or rather a pity...hmm). i didn't suspect anything until i read ak's posting, and my frens in s hool complained about him for being too cheeky, then i realised that maybe i've being molested..haha. sorry lah...so sexciting stories here as compare to the rest of u guys...pple first time posting mah. (ak: probly its the same doctor, huh?). maybe i hould introduce myself here...i'm 24, average looking guy, definitely not as gorgeous as any one of u here. currently still studying...tat's all for now and keep sending the postings in. hope to write more often in future.

09/05/98 01:05:26

Comments:

Wah lao aoi! What an anti-climax end to yesterday. The way my god-daddy told me to get outta JB before noon yesterday was as if there’s gonna be a coup d etat. Images of Saigon in 1975 came to my mind. Darn, all that ever happened was confined to KL, sigh ... Edmund, Edmund! Did our postings rival news published in the Business Times? Check your mail too. Something from sotong just for youuu. Thks for the tips. BTW, I think the KLCI shot up NOT because things are turning for the better. I personally believe it has been manipulated to rally the people together and let them think that it’s better to do without Anwar. Oh yes, Anwar, you there? Come here, boy. Welcome to the club!!!! One last thing on monetary matters, to all BWers ok? Since Ringgit will be useless overseas soon, M’sia’s gonna be flush with liquidity pretty soon. For those S’poreans with bank a/cs in JB, don’t be surprise if soon after, the govt freeze all interest payments like what they did years back. OK, no more tok tok on this matter. Will post long long long luv story another day to compensate, yeah? Mellor, Mellor! Of course the show or sex must go on except that now when you patronize us in M’sia, we demand payment in Sing Dollars!!!! ;p Really ah, Jeffy, I’m your type? I shorter never mind one, cos no need to fix my eyes on yours anyway what. My eye level will be at..... Make your bf jealous somemore by telling him you’re coming to JB next week to pay me a visit. Tell him I only got spac for 1 person in my car...He’ll get sooo worried, he’ll try to satisfy you sooooo much this weekend that you may wanna insure your bubble butt from bursting!!!! ;p Hi to everyone else - Sotong

09/04/98 17:36:26

Comments:

hahahahahhha, edmund ah, hor sum lah.... chan-hai-fuk-chor-lei-lah, u and your rubber episode was just the right antidode for my toughie day. so grotesquely delicious. lei-siong-sei ah ? now how to sleep one. aiyah, already miss cc right now. see-peaking f rubber btw, was at rc today and saw this guy wearing faux leather pants; gawd, dunno how he can take the heat. must be frying his nuts off. summore can act kewl when i sauntered by. and guess who i bumped into ? my frenchie poo! wah, didn't realise i mi sed him till i saw his pecker poking at his pants. so decided to skip lunch and had banana flambe instead. it was so good that i decided to stay for dinner also... :-) when i got back just now, already got fax from him saying how much he misses me... wah, the french pple sure know how to get to the head. and he should know better than to wake a sleeping head. tomorrow then he know. hiak hiak hiak. have a good weekend guys. and don't forget your red rubber band when out croozing. *winK*. cheerios.

09/04/98 16:10:01

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: cuddling and loving..

Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

Hello ppl of the wind!!! Edmund here (again???!!! Ya, ya, ya… I hear the collective GROAN!!! Sorri lahHa, ha, ha… Friends do say that I am their WORST nightmare… just keeps coming back, over and over and over just like a Duracel advert!!!) Okay,okay.. but no more financial tok tok.. this is something really funny..(well, I think so anyway…) It's about Mellor and his buy rubber thing…he, he, he.. There was this really awful period in my life (not quite awful really, but so bloody embarrassing!!!) when I was going out with this really nice guy.. totally in love with him… he INSISTED on buying rubbers with me … and not just rubbers alone mind you…. With the HUGEST tube of lube as well… just to make it clear at the counter that we are bent as hell… gawd…. (If y u guys think I am unguarded in what I say.. well,just wait 'till you hear this…) He would SAUNTER to the HUGE Carrefour type hypermarket which sell rubbers in the BOXES stacked on shelves reaching up to the sky and very LOUDLY exclaim in a campy manner "A YOOOOO!!!!! SOOOOOO many to chooooose frommmmm…. Darling ah…… which one you complain-complain not so good ah???? Remember or not???? There…. That night you say tear - tear one.. so lousy one…. This one AHHH?? No lah…. The one with the picture of that slut smiling-smiling one……." I can tell you I can just wish that the bloody shelves would just FALL and bury me and kill me…Sometimes, when the bloody forklift is there with a really cutie pie driving it he'll go… "helloooo boooooyyyyy…. Can you get THAT box f r me to see-see ah??" but it DOESN'T end there!!! After agonizing me like HELL at the shelves…(He won't let me go one….) he will take this HUGE box of assorted rubbers with the LUBE… and then will choose the most innocent little "Cik Minah" type cashier and LINE up… with me in tow… all the pakciks and Aunties and Uncles would make a cicak embarrassed as they "Tsk, Tsk .." away. Some Ah Pohs would just go "Chooooooyyyy!!!!!!! Hou Sum lor……" He would be totally oblivious to all that, as he casually hits th box of rubbers with the lube tube in rhythm with the piped in music (actually he is BASKING in it the BASTARD!!! He, he, he) sometimes he would get antagonistic and GLARE back at them…and DECLARE ( to me, thank GOD!!) … "nothing wrong what… safe safe ma! !!" And he would tell me in a loud whisper … "think they never use meh!!!" But he saves the worst for last…. There is Cik Minah looking with HORROR at what he is carrying and wondering "ALAMAK… I kena sentuh benda to ker????" and she gets all nervous as t e MAN is like fixing her eye with his…. He hands the "goods" to her.. as she punches the numbers, in relief that he is not causing any problems, (now I am cringing at this moment as I KNOW what will happen…) my friend suddenly EXCLAIMS…"ALAMAK!!!!! Sooood h SALAH laaaaaaa…. Aiya!!!! Apa lah…. " He picks up the rubbers with disgust, throws them down and says like LOUD…( I really wish he would be arrested for the agony he causes me again and again and again…)… "INI main PEREMPUAN punya laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aiya! !! Apa ini 002 punya!!! CHEH!! Haiya!!!! Saya mau 003 punya laaaaaaa mana boleh main laki punya ini 002!!!!" At that moment, as always… I just want to DIE!!!!!!! And so does Cik Minah…Both of us are like BEETROOT already. You get to hear the aunties and u cles all go (again!!) "Choy!!!!!!!! Hou suuuuuummmm looorrrrrr yyoooooo!!!!" That is the meaning of absolute embarassment… The things I did for that man… but he was just so much FUN!!! Ha, ha, ha… But if anything he taught me in life, was just not to take life too seriously !! He, he, he,… but all I know is that I told boyboy this and until today.. he absolutely REFUSES to even go NEAR the rubber section in ANY shop!!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,!!!! Lots of love to you guys!!! Edmund… Oh yeah..AK whose this new AN in your life ahh??? The one in the oversized jacket, Up north summore?? (He, he, he, tingting tingting fire fire fire wall wall wall…) I ask my bumble bee to STING you then you know!!! Ha, ha, ha, ha,!!!!!! Special love to my bumble bee!!! And of cours to darling AK… who is so busy with work, work, work… oh yeah bumble bee.. thanx for the mail this morning!!! Got me up and goin'!! He, he..

09/04/98 15:18:45

Name: mellor

Comments:

Well...tomorrow is SAT. My BF keep pestering me to go and buy rubber...coz i refuse to do it with him unless there is rubber....and the thing is that he is embrassed abt getting it...so funny.......

09/04/98 15:18:33

Name: mellor

Comments:

Well...tomorrow is SAT. My BF keep pestering me to go and buy rubber...coz i refuse to do it with him unless there is rubber....and the thing is that he is embrassed abt getting it...so funny.......

09/04/98 15:01:35

Name: rayme My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: everywhere

Your Fav Body Type: thin/lean/curvy....... Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

.... i wish more Abang Motor/Cargo would step up front... i'm one of them... and i am quite taken aback that quite a number of my Motor Bike Gangs are actually Abang Motor Gian K_n_k!! Heh heh... to those Abang-Abang/Abang-Abang Lovers feel free to e mail me... HIDUP MEMBERS! HIDUP K_N_K!!!

09/04/98 14:17:57

Comments:

wah.. this page is becoming like a financial board! Let's just hope things stabilise, yah? Meanwhile, I DO think we should still go out there and enjoy ourselves..;P Of course we shouldn't ignore SEX, Mellor.. Hey, Krap... wait for me when u go JB leh.. I awso wanna a free membership!! Bring me there. please please please??? You can help protect me.. :) I would really like to see how this bluboy place is gonna be like.. :) But meanwhile.. damn.. I'm being sucked dry by my work.. :( (( Aaaargh.. can't wait for he next weekend.. when I'll get a bit of a breather from my crazy datelines.. Well whatever... plenty of hugs and kisses and lotsa lurrrve to you guys.. esp to our dizzy man-in-oversized-suit up north...;P heheheh

09/04/98 13:17:55

Comments:

Well...seems that everyday...there are something "new" in the current economic situation now. Time are tough...Well..that doesn't means we don't have to have sex rite??*winks*

09/04/98 12:48:02

Comments:

Sotong darling... just sent off a PRIVATE mail to you ... heh, heh, heh... didn't read your request for info mail properly... so had to like EXPLAIN myself rather at length what I meant...he, he, he.. but other than that slight little problem, my posting s well, pretty much what I advise my clients... as they, like you, quote, quite correctly in foreign currency.. yup, yup... edmund is red faced now....;(

09/04/98 12:24:22

Name: edmund

Comments:

As usual.... can never get it all in one posting!!! This is a BADDDD habit... anyway here is something for the people of the wind who deal with my country's RM .. you can get info DIRECT from Bank Negara Malaysia at the following numbers: All queries rega ding policy measures can be directed to Bank Negara's communication centre (Tel: tel: 2932330; 2928736; 2943991; 2915741; 2914827; 2916951; 2916511; 2916545; 2916473; 291-65390) between 8.30am and midnight daily. Yup... we Malaysians are committed to serving you better !!! He, he, he... Edmund...oohhhh our stock market rallied for the 3rd day in response to the new ECM regimes!!! I feel better now... Lots of love to all you guys!! Edmund

09/04/98 12:13:25

Comments:

Dear sotong,(and all those interested) Hi!! Edmund here. I'm sorry I couldn't respond earlier as I have no access to the net in the office. I only got your BW message just now (8.00pm) anyway, here’s what I think: I cannot give you chapter and verse as I left my ECM notices in the office. But this is as far as I can remember: As at 1.00pm today, there peg to USD is still 3.80, so Sing$ would be like 2.21. The 3.80 peg is the selling price. You can see up to date rates at http://thestar.com.my/klse/money.shtml For the relevant selling and buying prices. But why are you quoting prices in exchanged RM for your clients? You should quote in foreign currency. That is the beauty of the new exchange control mechs. Now YOU will not have to hedge and pass that cost on to your client. You will not suffer loss as t e rate is fixed. See what I mean? But, as a matter of caution, I have advised my clients that they should have a little percentage added to their cost price as there may be minor fluctuation (means hedging lah!!!). I usually advise a negligible 3 - 5 % , should be enough, as opposed to th normal 20-30%. Know what I mean?? That is what I was tokking about when I asked "what means flexibility????" . Okay, I hope I was not too late. But I'm sure you would have already come to that conclusion already. Okay!!! Please remember… Finance is not my forte.. so dun BURN me if I am wrong okay??? Ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!!! Edmund

09/04/98 09:30:39

Comments:

sotong, sotong..... you are definitely my type.... and my bf also like that one.... except he is taller.... so? does that qualify him to be jealous of you.... ;p hmm.... soooo many things to say and no time to write.... have to go now.... and will be aro nd sunday..... btw, krappiee.... i will call you after i return.... have fun.... hmm.. i have an idea, do you guys mind telling us your most unforgetable sexperience? it can be good or bad.... good, we shoot and bad, we take it as a lesson... how? cum bu kets! (nick: sound familiar.... cos you never use copyright... heh heh...) now back to your normal transmission

09/04/98 08:15:13

Comments:

Wahliao! now anwar too Wewlcomed to the club

09/04/98 06:17:31

Name: Uncle Chrysalis

Comments:

AK ... oops! I didn't know we couldn't talk about that. (what was I thinking?) ... hehehe ... if you don't know where i pinched that line from ... you deservce a good spanking! ... hahahaha ... OK lah ... will not tell everyone the kind of kinky things w do during such rendezvous!!! ;)

09/04/98 05:00:32

Comments:

ok, to tok about brotherhood across causeway long as no malaysian/indian

09/04/98 02:53:11

Name: sotong My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: M'sia/S'pore

Comments:

Edmund Ah! SOS! I need your help regarding the recent monetary policy. Could not get help from my accountant. The Fed Govt fixed the ringgit at 2.11 to the Sing $ a few days ago base on 3.80 to the US$. Just this morning, I hear it's 4.00 to the US$ which means 2.22 to the Sing. Since we must now quote S$ for exports to S'pore, should I be using 2.11 or 2.22 for my conversion? Furthermore is the rate quoted the buying or selling rate? I don't wanna suffer forex losses when my customers pay me 3 months from now. Mail me this time with your boyboy's consent? FYI :P reps a guy sticking out his tongue. ;p means a guy winking and sticking out his tongue! There, now you give me my info? Got urgent shipment this Monday. Wah liao I tell you man, more rumors but this advice was given to me this morning. I was told to leave JB before 1.30pm this afternoon before the prayers end. Just in case there's havoc from the pro-Anwar camp. My god-daddy wants me to get outta here befo e anything happens even though I personally think that it would only be confined to KL region. :( Hi Mellor, maybe str8 people turn gay after the 3 mths confine in ITD!!! Hear the way AK describe his course buddies can make one's ahem go mari kita and do a hormat senjata! Otherwise its a sign that you really need viagra!! Jeff, how can I ever make your bf jealous?? Tell him me 33 already, half-kampung boy who doesn't know the difference b/w a cappucino and a kopi tarik, blur like sotong some more, wear t-shirt n jeans at work, not the shirt n tie routine, somemore only 165 51 like little boy, not the macho hunk you see in him. You send him to cloud 9 after he hears that ;b... Ahboi, you can enjoy the crank call somemore. Got one 1 mth back. 26yo asking can be friends or not, whether I like being entered, whether can go out, how I release my urge etc..He even claim some 26yo give him my number! Till last week, I don't even know any one in this age group!! I blur like sotong again, think I kena hypnotized by him or what, told him 50% of what he wanted to know including my h/p. I must be crazy!!! BTW I'm not in any PLU circuit so I really wonder how I got involved!! Good luck to your sales pitch today!! :) Krap, you guys seem to know JB better than I do!! What's this man?? FYI remember the boh sias? Now there's the boh kias too. They are guys waiting to be picked. They are supposed to hangout at Plaza Kotaraya. That's all I know, I don't bother to check so on't take my word for it. (Boh kias means no scared!!) AK, don't worry about your job lah. Heard these few days news that CISCO guards from CDB booths are redeployed at customs etc cos there's manpower shortage there. Quit your present job and work at the Woodlands checkpoint lor. Maybe your hunky officer is till there. Follow your heart lor (or is it follow your ahem) to eternal happiness... ;p You want me to die is it? Say I look yummy. Wait I kena humtum by all your admirers to a pulp!

09/03/98 22:00:56

Comments:

Well..sometimes..I really wonder..If ppl do have sex together while they are in camp.??? It is really sad to hear that some ppl who are "supposely" be st8 turing gay while they are in NS. So Lets hear more on guys in the army having sex....As for the mala sia situation. I believe it is juz the time for Mathathir to wipe out the "weeds" b4 it grows taller than him.

09/03/98 17:21:02

Comments:

Hello people of the wind.. 'tis the night before Friday and all is well.. boyboy is tucked into bed with bolster and is breathing evenly, AK is back from the woods, ahboi got a heavy breather, and Edmund, like darling Jeff, is lost in the all that lurv-in feeling… Got a chance to look at the Dick-tionary which BW complied. You guys have GOT to check it out.. It's HILARIOUS!!!! BW !!! I was just so flabbergasted!! I quote "Even then some seemingly Singlish words are some of the guys own fertile inventions Or they could be just simple typo or just skipped characters. The more sexcited a guy gets while posting, the more likely such gibberish are generated :-) Can't blame lah, the "other head" was usually asleep during school days and now "that head" wants t take over the spelling, alamak !!" HA HA, HA, HA, HA !!!!! That was just so funny!!!! I wanted to feel a little miffed..but then, how true!!! Actually, the REAL reason for the gibberish may be that the more sexcited the guy gets while posting, the more l kely he is typing with only one hand!!!! The other is busy elsewhere !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA. And what do you mean that "leh", "meh", "lah", "lor" are "campy exclamations" ??? Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!! Like I said, you guys have GOT to check it out … it's really hilarious!!But seriously, (is it possible? Edmund serious??) finally I understand what ^L L^ means .. I've always wondered what that meant, but was too shy to ask… I actually thought it was a longer version of the smiley face!!! He, he, he, Okay, okay, I know I am not so knowledgeable lah……but since we are at it… what does this " :P " mean a ?? AK and Jeff always use one.. I vely shy shy lah… to have to ask like this…. Been on the board for quite sometime and yet didn't understand what all these things are…maybe some kind soul could do a little compilation for me (I doubt if there are anyone lse who need it!!!! He, he, he, he…) Oh yes, oh yes, I was a little careless about my last postings (worried sick about boyboy mah….."campy exclamation" Ha, ha, ha, ha!!!) but I mentioned that I misread Sotong's last "Mail" no, no, that is a mistake.. I m ant last "posting"… sorry about that.. Okay, I guess I should log off now. It's getting late and boyboy is getting restless as the light is on. Lots of love to you guys!!! Edmund

09/03/98 16:13:29

Comments:

man!! i really read all these and have no idea what i was reading..... i think i must be overwhelmed with love.... anyway, sotong dear.... you know you made my bf jealous?? haha.... he actually got a little jealeous about me tokking to you.... heh heh... anyway, i think you are really attractive... just like him!! ;p hmm... again... donno what i am tokking..... ;p

09/03/98 15:58:57

Comments:

just now also dunno kenar what wind, got a heaby breather calling me on my mobile. ak, u want to die ah, must be u passing my # off as yours right ? but dunno stoopid or what, can keep asking who issit... on second thots, quite worth to hear leh, cheaper han the professional kind. u know i slut one lah. so, whoever u are, if u happen to read this post, call again.... please. meanwhile i betta log off to prepare for tomorrow's kill. a bigwig indon lady is coming in to hear my pitch. wish me luck. ak - beso call me and see how lah. nitey nite all.

09/03/98 15:27:37

Comments:

I heard that another sauna in JB will be opening this Sunday (6/9). Dun know is it the one which ahboi mentioned. And they are giving away free membership card if u patronise them within next week. I also heard that the co-owners are ryu's staff who ar Sporeans. Will check the new sauna this Sunday.

09/03/98 15:21:11

Comments:

wah.. you people ah! tok about money like dat! sheesh! i used to complain about not getting a whiff of any form of bonus this year, which is supposed to be my first.. :( .. but well.. right now, I'm just glad that I've got a job.. :P I hope the events up nor h will subside peacefully and the economy recovers, and that we all get to be all happy and friendly and luvveyduvvey again. YESSS.. I AM KINDA MIFFED that coz of all this shit, I can't go to Ryu!!! Waah.. miss the place!!! And that blueboy place... where where WHERE??? *Cub reporter reporting for duty..;P* Incidentally, tokking about customs check.. I recall this one time... yeah.. after my sexploits at Ryu, I wanted to clear the Singapore checks quick quick coz the bus was already there. Anyway, this cut hunky officer actually stopped me. Damn.. he had this irritating smug smirk on his face which kinda pissed me at first... but.. gawd.. he WAS cute!! (young, chinese,lean, studly and well groomed..) Anyway, he wanted to check my waistpack after which he a tually ask me to stay put while he feels about me.. and wah liao! He fondled me!!! Honest! I coulda swore that he purposely felt around my pockets, my thighs and then, made a quick grab at my dick!! And he squeezed my bawls too!!! Hahahah.. it was a cheap thrill and although it was a mere few seconds, I had an instant hard on! And the dude had the cheek to apologise and gave me a quick wink!! Terrible!! but heheh.. I enjoyed it.. I lurve being searched.. ;) Also reminded me of this incident when I had a mus le pull across my chest during a competition back when I was in the U. I went over to our U medical centre at YIH. And the doctor there was this dude who was suspiciously happy (he's still there, I think..). Anyway, I went in and complained about the pain He felt around my chest and asked me some questions, after which he told me that it was just a normal ligament strain. So.. okay lah.. but as I wanted to get up.. he suddenly had a change of thought and told me that maybe I should take off my shirt for h m to check thoruoghly... he even asked me to unzip my jeans a bit... And I did... he started asking me questions.. like the sports that I did, etc.. and then he started feeling about my body.. wah.. I have to admit, it was kinda erotic the way his hands m ved over my chest.. like a gentle massage. And I was actually getting a lil turned on! Hahaha.. after a while, I sorta gave him a rather funny quizzical look coz... he was actually massaging about my nipples!!... hahahahah! He woke up with a jerk!! A doct r inspecting a guy's tits??!! I definitely had my suspicions from thereon!!! But those were just cheap thrills.. ;) And about all this rumour-mongering wrt to my looks... wah liao, please... I am just an ordinary mediocre kinda chap.. how can I ever be stu licious????? You guys are currazeeee!!! Think I'll just ignore them comments... Sotong, I just wanna let you know that you DO sound like my kinda guy.. 33yo, lean and tight... yum yum!SLURRRP!!! And ahboi.. hmm.. I may be busy for lunchie tomolo lah... go errands to do.. :( will call u lah. And Chrys.. wah.. u want me to die, har? Go publicise our rendezvouses like dat!!?? Make me malu only! Now I very shy awready.. And edmund... you sexy thing... I've got the hots for you too!! Your writings and thinking akes me wanna cream..;P hehehe... And Thomas.. if you DO find that email.. forward it to me too, k? I awso curious to know how I look like.. heheheh. :) Crooze on babes!!

09/03/98 14:38:05

Comments:

he, he, he, he..... soli ah ahboi!!!! OD jadi FD Ha, ha, ha, ha, !!! slight typo error there!!! Summore the "O" is so far from the "F" on the keyboard!!! he, he, he, !!!! Thanks for the "fishing advice" Very true, very true, I do trust my baby, I do... it s those @#$@ on campus I dun trust.... in FRONT of me also can give my boyboy their phone number one !!!!! I guess they thought I was boyboy's uncle or something like that !!! Sheesh!!! Lots of love to all you ppl. Edmund

09/03/98 14:26:33

Comments:

u pple can really kill me sometimes. how can buka-pintu my donpek like dat one... wah not bad leh, from od can becum fd. hmm, that is one piece of good advice from sotong tho' .. besok betta call up my cutey banker to checkie check all my $ options. see l h, tonite again cannot shut eye all-ray-dee. btw, sotong - clueless and dumb also very the lethal one. ser-car-lee kenar from u still dunno what hit me. so, have blueboy already open their sauna next to ryu or not ? up-date up-date leh. i'm certain ak wud luv to check it out. and see-peaking of ak, also dunno what happen to that little butt of his. so silent one. suspense...... as for his killer looks and lethal hooks, ya that velly the true one. i should know what since i get to oggle and fondle the guy e ery friday one. dunno tomorrow got playback or not, esp after i pecah his lobang like dat. hiak hiak hiak. and edmund dearie, how can u no trust in your betta half one. must let go long long string then can catch catch big fish mah. i'm sure your boyboy k ows the bird he have in hand is worth more than two in the bush, or campus, or cubicle, or wherever. put heart lah. today business not too bad. manage to close one kechil deal, so besok got money to eat already. wah, life very the tough these days, living from finger to mouth. unlike the good old days when pple run to shove their money down my pants. anyway, i'm thankful that i can still wake up to a job lah, so cannot com-per-lane one. otoh, cc dunno where he get his lobangs one, seems to be going from $ o $, perhaps its time i seriously give thot to settling down to become a full-time houseband. hmmm, dreammm,,,,,

09/03/98 14:15:33

Name: edmund My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Hmmmmmmmmmm.....sotong... you must be either a Banker or a lawyer... so familiar with the new Bank Negara ECM notices....have them in front of me. Trying to figure them out though... quite a few anomalies hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Apparently it is supposed to be i plemented in a "Flexible manner" well, that's what the BNM letter to the Bankers and the official press statement says..what does "flexible mean"?? Sorry about the Malaysian/singapore thing.. guess I misread your last mail....ohhhh.. boyboy come back alr ady..Lots of love to you all !!! Edmund

09/03/98 13:48:41

Comments:

Have you guys checked out the Singlish Dic yet? I found my nick there listed as clueless and dumb!! Ah well, better to face reality than live in pretense. Hey BW, why don'y you let us put in some new vocabs as well like "wah piang" and "kena sai!" Hi Edmund! Actually I'm S'porean but since I've been working in JB for 5 years now, I kinda feel part Malaysian too. Spend 4 days in a week inside JB. Would accept PR status if they offered me (That's if it comes with tax incentives) :) Ok. no more talk on forex but politiks. Now everyone knows our dear Anwar Ibrahim is also PLU. Hmmmm maybe I an give him nickname too "I want! I buy him!" (Rythmes with his name) Hahahaha... sic! BTW, you as a local are allow to bring RM10,000 in & out of the country. RM100 is nothing. Yeah, almost all the custom officers in M'sia can qualify as Abangs!!! You t ink the S'pore custom officers are cute? Yeah, some are and I got 100% check before - my car that is. This guy ya ya like papaya, wanted to check all my personal belongs too. Told him there's nothing in my haversack but he didn't believe. He unzipped it and out fell all my used underwears! Damned, I thot he'd apologize but he couldn't be bothered. If you really want to be checked by one, you'd have to look like you're a drug addict or drug courier. That's when you get singled out and brought into a room for who-knows-what. If you're lucky, your price charming may finger your ass for drugs. If you have ass luck, then, they'll get the sniffer dags to do you instead!! Better pray real hard that the dog's not horny that day or you'd end up being hump by one!!! BTW you guys who wanna come in here to buy the cheap VCDs had better be careful. Hear that the S'pore custom is checking very thoroughly now. If they catch you, they'd also take down your address and do a raid within same day!!! You don't want your pic in the papers for pocessing gay movies do you? It's worse than appearing in the obituaries!! Ahboi, if you have Ringgit FD in S'pore, don't bother to wait till it matures. Terminate it B4 month end, ya? AK, I say again, you'd make a good diplomat! BTW did you say you like Ben Affleck? There's a feature on him in today's Sun newspaper pullout which I bought. You can have it if you want otherwise I'd let some gay garang guni man have it instead :) Since you'll have your hands so full (pardon the pun) and tight schedules for the next few months, guess I'll just have to offer it to the the GG man?? :) Catch you guys later.... Sotong

09/03/98 13:23:07

Comments:

Hello again ppl of the wind..oh dear, oh dear…I just couldn't resist posting another one as I saw Thomas' posting … Looks like AK has another fan!!! Hmmmmm.. aiyah Thomas… if you find that mail again (check your trash can???) do forward it to me darling!! !! I've always wondered what AK looks like…he, he, he… I know AK is gonna be all shy-shy in his next posting… he, he, he… he's so sweet!!! But for me, Well, I like AK for his mind and well, his depth of maturity and most importantly, his sincerity ..I dun think what he looks like should matter, well, for me anyway…Lots of love to all of you my fellow fans of AK…edmund.. (9.30 and boyboy still not home yet..sighhhhhh)

09/03/98 12:57:06

Comments:

Hello my dearest people of the wind..Thanx for all the support which you guys have showered into my mail box!! Especially my darling bumble bee..he's so great, took time off his mad schedule to mail me a really nice mail..Jeff.. you to!! Thanx!! Yeah, sot ng, I too was wondering about ahboi's FD.. banks are such, well, "friends" when times are hard!! Actually, I do apologize, I did not welcome a compatriot to the board!!! Hey, sotong!!! Welcome!! As AK says, friendship knows of no artificial or natural bou dries..if this were not so, I, a Malaysian, would not be able to welcome another Malaysian on a Singaporean Board based in the USA?? Ha, ha, ha!!! You, know, I love sotongs… they are so soft yet crunchy and smoooootthhhhh all over…Sotong, you are on the m rk.. didn’t want to tok about the black market thing…hmmmmmm.. think the less said about that the better!!! Ha, ha, ha!!! And yes, you are so correct, AK is just so matured and all lovely and nice, and warm, and sensitive, and caring, and loving, and open and friendly, and….. okay, okay… I admit it… I think I'm crazy about this fabled AK.. Chrys…give AK a hug for me okay?? I dun dare cross any borders now, I'm just so afraid that customs may confiscate the pathetic rm100.00 from my pockets!!! He, he, he,… I wouldn't mind it if it were the Singaporean customs though.. the officers are so cute… I would act suspiciously and hope they strip search me..he, he, he,…. But the Malaysian Pak Kastam?? Yuk…Okay, I'm a little worried as boyboy has not returned home… a d it is already 9.00 pm..sigh. worry, worry, worry…He left for school this morning and has yet to return.. He was supposed to call me at 6.30 pm but I was not in..sigh… like ships passing in the night!! Sometimes, having a boyboy can really kill one with orry.. and worse, I'm the possessive type..he, he, he…To add to the worry, he told me that there was a medical student was trying to "chase" him…. I think I would go to campus and SLAP that bum…cheh…wanted to give my boyboy a "check up" it seems!!! Okay, kay… I think I had better go before I expose my conspiracy to cause another actual hurt!!! Ha, ha, ha, !!! Lots of love to you all :) Edmund

09/03/98 12:25:31

Name: Thomas

Comments:

Hi Actionkid, I was told by someone that u are very hot and gorgeous! Someone from this net that met u . Could not locate the mail as i have accidentally deleted. Are u that hot! yum ! yum !

09/03/98 09:25:08

Comments:

Sorry Jeff, gotta tok a little more on M'sian politik. If any of you guys had bought the ringgit 2 days ago and sell them in a weeks' time, you'd make a tidy sum. This artificial curb is bound to sprout a black market for 4rex which I believe my follow M'sian edmund would agree. BTW, the people here in M'sia's generally ok. They don't hate S'poreans so much. It's the press that caused all these. So don't let your blood boil ok? On behalf of fellow M'sians I say we luv you like a brother. Singuy, there's actually a gay spa in S'pore!!?? Ya boy, the propritor's really asking for trouble. And who'd dare enter if the building looks like a happy dick in the morning?? Ahboi, told you I live up to my name. I think I know now what or rather where GWC is. Thks. My posting got so many digits? What digits? You mean to say very long and lor-sor and the file size shows double digits? What to do, when a person grows older, he ecomes more lor-sor too... :P You have OD some more. Wanna die ah? Banks really show their fair weather friend colors recently. You affected in anyway or not? AK, penny for your thots on the cross border issue. You verddy matured. Yes, let the politicians quarrel but may friendship knows no bounds!!

09/03/98 08:29:28

Comments:

Since the gathering is postponed ... howzabout you and me meeting up, AK? Tomorrow nite free?

09/03/98 08:26:31

Comments:

So the gathering is postponed now, huh? OK lah ... neber mind ... at least I've still got my secret rendezvous with AK ... rite AK? heheheheheheheheeheee

09/03/98 07:22:56

Comments:

Hahahaha!! I have to admit.. we do get carried away sometimes! Hey anon... dun worry.. we're Gay/Bi/Str8/watever and we all revel in the gay lifestyle. And that's what this page is about... a CELEBRATION of our lives... :) )).. in love, friendship and (s)ex eriences.. PEACE boizzz!!!

09/03/98 05:30:12

Comments:

don't know what this page about

09/03/98 01:36:24

Name: singuy

Comments:

Went to takalook at Spartacus sunday - whaah, can the place survive ? Quite inviting actually and nice friendly boys at recep area - told them just come to look around so one of them came up and showed the place around (but won't allow me to go to in to s una area, must pay first !!. fair enough! Anyway only one guy working out in gym area, another one in just a towel revealing a lot, and the terrace also got guys just hanging around in towels. Crooozy! Crooozy !

Questions, questions ! Facade of the bu lding is so obvious - can they get away with it ? will undercover cop go to sauna room to catch anyone in action ? I feel if they downplay the whole environ a bit sure get more members ! whaddya think ???

09/03/98 00:26:19

Comments:

wow.. we live in interesting times! I have to admit, I am basking in all the happenings of the world and getting quite a kick at the way things are unfolding!!! But then again, I know that I am in a sheltered position. I wish that things can be clearer an circumstances are better for all around. For those still struggling to find jobs, my prayers are with you and to those in Malaysia.. (our luvvable lawyer included..;P), I hope that things will turn out fine nonetheless. And most importantly, please know hat the friendship here knows no boundaries. Political issues abound, but let's not get too touchy, okay? Being gay is tough as it is.. we dun need further prejudices, esp amidst these difficult times.. As our anon poster said.. WE WILL SURVIVE!!! hahahah

About the gathering... I am suggesting that we postpone it for two weeks. I am really tied down with my work.. :( Also, some of our more illustrious contributors are unable to make it as well.. :( Thus, I'm sorry to disappoint you guys.. but know that ,yeah .. wait two weeks and we'll definitely meet! for frenship!!!