Male HQ

From Bw Archives 24 : 22 Sep - 30 Sep 98

HendryTan

09/30/98 22:00:56

Name: Zen_guy

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

My my, I dunno but this board seems to have become a meeting place for mutual acquaintances and the poor silent readers like me feels sort of marginalised...sob. Thinking abt something lately and thought this may be a place to find answers... Is it possib e that a person who have no attraction whatsoever to the opposite sex(ie. me)not necessarily be homosexual but assexual? I have thought that I may be gay, but after a few platonic encounters with gay friends, I feels sort of different from them as well be ause I am not so crazy about guys as they are...ADVICE PLS.

09/30/98 13:19:56

Name: Jimmy

Comments:

Alamak ! 1st time post only already get into trouble. OK... on the monogamy issue, my mouth's zipped.. sorry ahboi.. didn't wanna reopen a can of worms there... // As for the really dead curious, ak is someone I consider a real pal tho' we only met once in a very platonic way. Anyway, still very much a virgin for pretty much the same reasons as one of the BW writers some time back. Still dunno whether I'm gay or bi r hetero and in no real rush to find out. Or mebbe just too gutless to test it... // Oh well.. Let's change the subject. So when's this gathering again ? errr.. and given that I'm pretty much in the closet, and quite unlike ak, I won't really volunteer to arrange this thingie... tho' a lunch and karoake after that would make sense... room and all..

09/30/98 11:21:36

Name: ahboi

Comments:

aiyoh jimmy oi, u also know where to throw your punches right where it hurt. doncha know below the belt is no-no one ! as is, i've already got sotong and a host of fan mail on my back to back down on the monogamy issue. can give some kit-kat space or not hhahahhahaha. truth is i'm still in the midst of settling down to settle the issue lah. i've always advocate that to mono or not to mono is a private affair mah. its between cc and me one. cannot anyhow follow trend leh. ser-car-lee u all wrong how ? and it looks like u seem to take wicked pleasure to jimmy in on the issue. ok lah, will send u a private mail on the topic.. also to give ak a run for his honey ? hiak hiak hiak.

09/30/98 07:58:35

Name: actionkid

Comments:

hey hey J! I didn't know you visit this homepage! Long time no see, bud.. must be nearly 2 months awready..;P Umm.. err.. anyway.. yeah.. *actionkid swallows his words ;P* .. maybe things have changed a lil since we've met.. but not too drastically. I'm s ill pretty much the same, and still ever cautious. but, well.. Life has a lot to offer for all of us. I plan on sapping it as long as I can and prolong the happiness as long as it can last. As for work.. umm.. I live on the edge man! Hahaha.. I'm sure gon a get my bubble butt flamed one of these days..;P Sheesh.. too many stuff to juggle.. but I'll survive!! I'll write ya a pte mail when I have the time. You boizzz take care!!

09/29/98 17:04:47

Name: Jimmy

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Must congratulate you AK. 'Twas only ... a month ? ago that we met and u were pretty clear about not going for LTRs with same-sex partners ? Well, let's hope this really really works out for u. U r probably still in the honeymoon phase and I sincerely hope it lasts for u. Remember every single bit of the good stuff so that when the relationship hits a bump (as it inevitably will.. I mean they all do right ?) u can draw on it to stay the course. Anyway, u certainly have plenty of friends here who will gladly lend a ear (and more I reckon). All the best. Keep in touch. I really do think u r a great chap. Just don't try to take on the world on ur own OK [i mean work-wise]? Rgds Jimmy

09/29/98 16:56:47

Name: Jimmy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Dunno never try yet

Your Fav Body Type: Lean Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Wow... what a buzz. I actually considered reading the entire trail and kinda realized 'twas not quite possible. Anyway, settled on going through the recent stuff from the first BW gathering org'd by BW on .. started back and so forth. Let's see.. we had 1. The outing 2. Ah-boi at one stage declaring monogamy or something ? (hey ... whatever happened to that ?) 3. Sotong's story (which some actually thot was real... or wazzit ?) 4. ... and somewhere in betw there was AK declaring 7th heaven and retirement. 5. .. and then there was supposedly the 2nd ?? gathering that was supposed to happen last week Friday no ? Now it seems it never happened... Must say the beginning and middle stuff were very educational for an undecided gay/bi/hetero chap. The vocab is also pretty fab here (can someone explain hirsute? or r u gonna tell me to check the dic?) ... sometimes really must be very phonetically inclined to understand. Geez... Oh well.. enuff for a first post. Keep it up BWers.. will see how long i can keep reading this trail.

09/29/98 08:34:56

Comments:

aiyoh.. you people.. can't a man retire in peace without having his lobang being manhandled??? *actionkid gives evil stare at ahboi ;}* Chey! anyway, Chrys... if you want the gathering, then organise lor. I'm sure many guys would be interested... NJ is su posed to cum up with sumthing, but I think he is off on some trip sumwhere. How about fixing a tentative date? How about the Friday evening before the Deepavali weekend (ie 16 Oct)? Heheheh... anyone interested, please email.. umm.. err... Chrys? Well.. w see how lor. It should be fine for me to turn up.. it'll be like meeting a bunch of friends.. :P (but I think that period would be the term tests time, right? Our undergrad frens may not be able to make it) BTW, Chrys... nice bumping into u too.. so.. di ja score that nite? Hahahah.. And ahboi dear.. how can I ever forget youooooooo? My mind may be blinded with lurrrrve but I'm still grounded in reality..;P But.. yeah.. you're right.. I'm not thinking very str8 nowadays.. hence, might as well shut up, sit one corner and shake leg..;P You boizzz enjoy while I revel in the glory of lurrrve.. *mush* *mush*.. :) Peace!!

09/28/98 18:34:27

Comments:

wah chrys dearie, already half 2 in the morning still haven't shut eye ah ? thinking of me right ? and didn't u already know that sotong will be back only after 2 weeks leh ? so u and i can go to the movie first lor, preview mah..... call me lor. just mak sure u leave your underwear at home ok ? as for ak, heck the care him lah. got love no friend us already. i also very the pissed with him man. so must pecah his lobang here one. HIAK HIAK HIAK. seriously, let the kid be lah, poor thing can't think st8 th se days. hahahahaa.

09/28/98 17:50:53

Name: Unkle Chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

Eh, hello ... when and where is the outing??? ... how come no news one? ... aier, AK ... after got attached no more care for us already ... neber mind lah ... Sotong ... u wanted to meet right? ... how? ... let's go see show lah ... Ahboi ... wanna join?< >

09/28/98 17:30:26

Comments:

hellooooooooo jeff, welcum back to the bb. can see that u have not lose any of your tease tease persona. way to go boy. hmm, scouting for protege right ? lucky scorpioman. hehehhehehhe.

herr singuy, enchildigung. failed to notice your earlier poser. also dun know what i did what i did not do. must be too quick with the scroll lah. u know my finger is aka as speedie gonzalez right ? hahhahahhaha. on the topic of wd, can't quite recall in otality the scene but vaguely remember it had something to do with my gorgeous hunk of a boss. can't get him in reality, so got to do him in virtuality lor. in our earlier days when we went on the road for work, we used to bunk together (cost consciousnes is a virtue as well as an opportunity ;P ). and i had many a tough time restraining myself whenever he stepped out of the shower with just a white terry towel around his waist. for me, watching him pulling on his underwear was the highlight of such work rips. first of all he's hirsute. and a little meaty with the cutest of love handles on the side. although not particularly hung, his pecker seemed to be in a permanent state of semi-tumescent condition. combat ready perhaps ? and each time after he had pu led on his underwear (tanga only, if u please), a noticeable regime is he will put his southpaw below the waistband and belok kanan the batang. afterwhich, he will do a slight squat to (?) ensure that the underwear fit nicely on his bum. a view to kill fo . so u see, travelling with your boss can be a perk too, but cc said that i'm a pervert. feel like strangling him.

09/28/98 13:19:14

Name: jeff

Comments:

dear sotong.... i know my bf will not be very happy that i tokked to you again ;p, but hey! i really really love your story!! i read part 5 yesterday night and i cried!! *sob!* *sigh* i really love the x'mas part too..... also the part after danny died!.. .. and to that tp guy.... scorpiomanis, izzit?? wah.... what you wanna learn huh?? i would love to find out... haha and maybe teach you a couple of things.... haha.... care to mail me? ;p okie, darling, you know i am tokking to you, love, i was just jokin lah! don't scold scold me ok?

09/28/98 11:32:58

Name: scorpioman

Comments:

hi there !a poly student down @ t p...want 2 LEARN SOMETHING !!teach me....fast...[also looking 4 those studying in poly ]

09/28/98 11:03:37

Name: singuy

Comments:

WOW, MAN, SOTONG, you really got the recognition you deservered from whom else but the great BW, himself ! Boy am I jealous !!!

Sunday was not a bad day, not a bad day at all! Well three missed opportunities, but fourth time lucky. A bit busy this week to post, maybe catch up weekend. Till then keep on crooooooozing, Wind Blowkes.

09/28/98 10:32:16

Name: Childish King My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Body Type: lean and boyish Your Nationality: Spore

Comments:

Oops, didn't even put my name properly and my e-mail...anyone looking for a true intimate friend as well mail me, I enjoyed reading my mail. OK, sorry for the break in transmission, carry on with your juicy stories....

09/28/98 09:09:58

Comments:

hahahahha, my precious 10tacled fren , so i see u are not so sotong after all. can even trip me with the bud moniker. u wait & see ... hmm, hmm.

and wah, what a mirthful advocacy from mirthz. aiyoh no lah, we where got so "chim" one. rightfully, psyhc analytic plumbing should best be left to the so-claimed couch experts mah. the antics here are merely banter and barter of the primordial kind. reflections of musings ? hahahahaha. anycase, as u wud had noticed, at each ending there's always a beginning, nd that's what so lovely about this place; there are pple who care enough about it to care for it. and mirthz, a warm welcum to u.... i do so hope we will hear more from (and of) u....;P

09/28/98 08:04:38

Name: Chilish KIng

Comments:

Hello guys, though this may be a little late after all of Sotong's controversy, I still want to voice my support for his efforts in telling the story *applause*...a piece of fiction, a good one or otherwise, is definitely not an easy thing, let alone the act that his is such a touching one, sending people into melancholia... almost crying in the office etc. Ciao The silent reader.

09/28/98 05:42:23

Name: Mirthz

Comments:

It seems that there has been a strong tussle between Sotong’s story. Many sceptics have been swift to unleash their negative sentiment regarding the content of the posting lest the cushion rendered by a few ardent net surfers. It’s important to take the spate of recent events into perspective. Many have clamoured for the public at large to be receptive towards PLUs. Indeed, the rest should learn to accept the postings by others and complement each other simultaneously. If the e ement of cohesion is amiss amongst the minority, it remains a daunting task for the mass to accept the norm as it is. Simply, there is a need to accept the traits of individual entities if the rest wants to be integrated and assimilated into the main leag e. It seem queer to oust someone who is not even hailed as an obnoxious element. There is no denial that the usual critics and stereotypes will be present, always. Well, if the rest remain adamant that certain postings ought to be sifted out, they should turn around and ask themselves the purpose of the scroll bar. It has been include to fulfil its purpose. In addition, the onset of the BB is to facilitate the exchange of stories and feelings, the nature of postings should cover a wide facade instead of the usual highly over sensationalised stories and fallacies. In essence, there isn’t a need for the subject to be eradicated from the BB. He should remain a staunch defender! But if he has decided to opt for a premature exit, there’d imply that he is affected by what others have to say, which he shouldn’t in most c rcumstances. Lastly, content which is highly controversial and invoke wrath from others should be axed but judging by the recent subject matter and revolving circumstances which has been hardly frowned upon, the writer ought to firmly entrenched in his po ition rather than to be dictated by those who are planning against his pitfalls.

09/28/98 05:15:20

Name: sotong

Comments:

Ahboi...no lah, not leaving because my pride’s hurt or anything of that sort. You should read my previous posting carefully : Guess I’ve served my purpose already. And I gladly accept the fact that I cannot possibly peddle fresh milk in a wine bar. So you see, it has little to do with the recent criticisms. Gonna be taking 2 weeks’ leave to go (of all places on Earth) KL and Bali. Oh guys, do pray for me that I really won’t end up as Sotong Bakar over there. Hmmm, maybe I’ll use this time to take up your suggestion to “put the protaganists to test with an injection of a live challenge, eg a meddlin bar-owner (maybe you wanna ask UC first?)”...... :) See lah, after reading your mail, I dunno when you call me bud, you’re addressing me or longing after your beer! While I’m away, can you remain celibate and pine for my return? Hopefully, I’ll see a ‘budweiser’(pun intended) Ahboi in 2 weeks. :)

But on a serious note, I was just about to post my farewell note when I saw BW’s posting and I felt touched and encouraged to stay on. I was saved at the eleventh hour!! I take it to mean BW’s allowing the BB to evolve with the passing of time and run it’ course naturally. Of course I also understand that that doesn’t mean I’m given the carte blanche to con’t hogging the BB if the majority votes for the usual staple.

Thanks Jeff for your appreciation. Really made my day. Keeping a low profile lately, huh? Same to you Rhys, I’m also waiting for a mail from Kleenex to see if they have a deal in the pipeline for me. But jokes aside, I cried too while writing part 3 to 5! My personal fav was the one on the Christmas Eve night when the 2 exchanged marriage vows... sigh....all these are a product of my imagination but sometimes I really wonder if there are people out there who has done this....AK, care to comment? :) OK, bye everybody.....Now back to normal transmission.

09/28/98 02:49:54

Comments:

dear me. another one flies the coup ? sotong, is this your swansong ? take leave ? i do so sincerely hope u mean the same as in vacation. oh c'mon now, a little flak now and then can do wonders for our plume of pride. take it with your stride. surely your (recent) problem is of the hard type, but didn't u already know that u can solve it by sitting on it ? of cos' u will want to be well-greased for that... hey bud, come back as and when u are ready.... meanwhile, we'll keep the light burning so that u will see your way home. best wishes.

09/28/98 02:30:56

Name: Rhys

Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

SOTONG, U DID IT TO ME ! I mean those `goose pimples' which `pops out' when I get very touched. It has not happened to me for a long long time. Even those books that I'm reading now did not have the ability..... Also, u caused those tears in my eyes..... Luckily I didn't cry at m office on this Monday morning ......... GREAT STORY !!!!!!!

09/27/98 16:44:41

Comments:

It’s me, Sotong. I logged on to the BB just now with a heavy heart cos I wanted to post the u/m message but wait a minute, wait a minute! I saw my name on one of BW’s webpages and I’m just elated! :P ....... Thanks BW! BTW, I think the date’s 27th Sep, not Aug.

Hello everybody...

It’s me again but I’m not gonna hog the BB this time. Just lend me your ears. I self-enrolled onto the BB a month ago. I didn’t read the R & R concerning the postings on the BB before I started out. It was only recently that some of you have brought up the issue on the original concept of this BB that I realized my misdoings. Yes, I was responsible for the blinking thing which was totally unintentional and yes, I have hogged the BB with my story instead of your usual fodder. But wrt to the latter, it wa written for you guys to read, not seeking for any personal glory or attention. You see, I don’t cruise, I don’t indulge in casual sex etc and so I have nothing in this area to share. Guess I’ve served my purpose already. And I gladly accept the fact tha I cannot possibly peddle fresh milk in a wine bar. Hence from today, I will take my leave.

It’s a pity that I’ll never find out who this other mystery man is who has been writing the pirated version of my stories, but hey whoever you are, I like your style! Keep it up!

To all those who have communicated with me before like Ahboi, AK, NJ, Singuy, Rhy, Uncle Chrysalis, Fai, Edmund etc. I wanna thank you for making me feel at home. Uncle Chrysalis, hope you don’t mind my description of you in my story. I was just stereo yping the typical image of a pub proprietor. Guess I won’t get my peach melba? Thanks to NJ for the simple lessons on HTML though my errors on the BB made him look bad. Thanks to AK for his encouragement and sharing with me his thots and values. Likewise o my buddy, Ahboi, it’s been nice corresponding with you. Thanks also for your encouragements. Hope you didn’t take my constant yakking to stick to one partner to heart, okie? It’s a pity I’ll not be able to put a face to your name. Would like very much t meet this literary genius. And to the late Edmund...yucks, let me re-phrase that.... To Edmund if your still there reading passively, thanks for your financial advice. We almost turned the BB into AWSJ once didn’t we?

And now, as quietly as I have first made my appearance, quietly now I’ll exit. Bye everybody. Take care. - Sotong The a/m message is not valid anymore :)

09/27/98 15:55:11

Name: jeff

Comments:

sotong! i just wanna say that i LOVE your story! i still have no time to read your part 5 and BW's 'sotong controvesy' (sorry, bw) but i will print it and read on bed..... like what did with parts 3 and 4..... i am sooo moved that i almost cried! ok.... i you are interested to write some more, please do! but if you are not allowed here, i don't mind at all that you mail me your stories! now, you have an extra fan!! haha!! serious!! ;p

09/27/98 15:48:32

Comments:

well said, danny.. :) Let this page be a celebration of our happy life..;P Hey, NJ.. I'm still awaiting for your move... mid October or sumthing, right? It'd be interesting to see the many new characters of BW in real life..

09/27/98 14:36:19

Name: the real Danny

Comments:

This is getting a little spooky.. Er, I wish to clarify that I'm well and fine and the last visit to my doc had not resulted with diagnosis of any form of cancer, leukemia or otherwise. Thank you. My other half [unfortunately not NJ, although I somehow b gin to feel that that's my loss, :) ] will have a "heart"-attack if he ever read this here. I mean, he will want to be the first to know wouldn't he ? Then again, perhaps not; for by then, he surely will want to know who the hell is NJ instead of worrying a out (my) cancer ! Hah Hah Hah. Hey Martin, thanks for the song dedication. Will check it out tomorrow. And for what its worth, Sotong had merely spun a tale to (let me attempt a wild guess here) celebrate the fact that love is out there for us all ? Anyca e, its not how long we have love; its while we have it, we have it all. For those die-hard romantics, hang on to your dreams. As for the sceptics, well... here's wishing you'd find yours in your lifetime. Its definitely worth it, heartache et al. :-)

09/27/98 11:15:47

Name: Krap

Comments:

Sotong's story reminded me of a true case that happened to my friends - a lesbian couple (let me call them L and C). We were colleagues from the same dept. The couple lived together for about 3 years, oblivious to other people gossips. My dept colleagues (including me) were supportive of their decision (they dun know I am PLU). I organised regular dept gatherings at their place to show that we accepted them. Like Danny, C died of cancer at the age of 32. I attended the funeral and L was crying uncontro lably. No body at the funeral could control themselves ... we really cried out loud, calling C's name when her body was cremated ...... I am still in touch with L (we left the company) and I heard she has found another companion (good for her). About K ith's question, you can find a list of massage parlours in utopia-asia. Some of the more popular places frequented by Singaporeans are V Club, Nobody and Albury. I hv only visited Nobody once. The masseurs are trained. The hanky panky bits only start after a full hour of massage, of course with your consent. I heard in other places, the masseurs are only interested in the "extra service" - they only know how to massage dicks and butts. So it depends on what u want. Friends who hv visited Albury to d me that it is quite good too.

09/27/98 05:48:30

Name: Keith Zheng

Comments:

I will be making a trip to Bangkok. I hear that the massage parlours there are "unique". Could anyone advise & share their experiences ?

09/27/98 05:36:51

Name: Martin

Comments:

Have been reading this WEB Page pretty regularly and for the very first time after reading A SIMPLE LOVE STORY, I have that sudden urge to say something. Seriously, I am touched and moved by the simeple story. Last time I use to think there is no true lov in this world, especially in GAY relationship. However, I think I am totally wrong. NJ, although Danny can never be with you anymore, I think you are very fortunate to have known him. At least, two of you have a wonderful time depsite the fact that is only 1 year. Well, I am really sorry that Danny has decided to leave this world early and I don't know how long it will take NJ to recover, but one thing for sure is that both of them have put in their very best effort in this relationship......this song goes specially to two of them "LOVE WILL KEEP US(Danny & NJ) ALIVE"....by the Eagles.....take good care NJ....

09/27/98 04:29:37

Comments:

hmmm, looks like i had grossly underestimated the talents of unkle chrys... wah, the morning mari-kita enlightenment is spot on man. but somehow i got the strangest of nudging that keith was hoping for a more .. u know.... and to think i've always thot th t its nature's doing of ensuring that we gays have a "morning after", just like melissa's poseidon adventure theme's opening, "there's got to be a morning after, if we can hold on thru' the nite..." otherwise, how to wake up to your partner of the nite b fore with pride and glory? yeow-siew ah. as for your hooded dickie poser, my dearie, try a dollop of ice-cream, or yoghurt as i was once assured, tho' i'd advise against the frozen version. if all else fail, try looking into your partner's eyes with lust. u'd be surprise what the mind can do to the dick. as for persuading a turgid hooded dick to surrender its load, aiyah, just up-down-up-down the shaft lah. it will work better if u worry lesser. i'm serious as i had prior experience leh, albeit i should qu ckly add that u'll want to take cover when it spray ! it shoots in all directions as the dick-eye will be in a state of "now u see it, now u don't". on no account would i recommend oral indulgence for this instance, unless u are confident that the dick's ygiene regime is of good standard. semen is ok but smegma no. AND if u are seriously pursuing a long(term) play with the said kinda dick, ask him to go under the scalpel lor. generally, it can be surgically corrected. meanwhile, happy stroking. :-)

and sotong sotong sotong, what can i say that i had already not said. u r the best jerker... of tears lah. hiak hiak hiak. however, i must com-per-lane one: why death do us part ? this i see as a cop-out since death offers a convenient escape from the oat of undying love. why ? well, if something is taken away from us by force or inevitability, our tenuous hold onto whatever that's left is a natural undertaking. if only u had put the protaganists to test with an injection of a live challenge, eg a meddlin bar-owner, blah blah blah. hahhahahahah. seriously, u are a prolific storyteller. i salute u.

09/27/98 03:40:29

Name: @lex

Comments:

Hi Blowites! Hey Chrys, I know exactly what you mean about the uncut dick with the unretractable foreskin (my apologies for sounding too technical). I know it could be quite frustrating. Fortunately, I have only encountered such variety only once and the thing that I ound out about that dick was that it was (the head, I mean) so sensitive. I guess there is nothing much you can do about it except make the best out of it. What is important is that it is in good working condition, i.e., can get erected when manipulated a d ejaculate when satisfied with the manipulations (be it oral or manual). I'm sure there are a lot of guys with such endowments so don't deny them the pleasure that you can provide, ok? PLAY SAFE! P.S. I miss the real crooze stories!!! Let's get the BB back on track...

09/27/98 00:51:29

Comments:

Man... sotong, you've driven me into hyperdrive towards pure melancholia!! Hahaha.. esp when I'm in this state of mind some more!.. cry buckets I did after reading your finale.. well written piece.. Bravo! sigh... Live and love your life, boizzzzzzzzz... eace.. ak

09/26/98 23:10:19

Comments:

Hi guys, I now present you the final chapter of my story. It is rather long actually and I apologize for that. To better appreciate the story, may I first request again that you switch off all your room lights and have just a lighted candle by your side. t helps too if you know the songs mentioned in this last installment. Apart from some, I hope the rest of you had enjoyed my story. This last part took me a good 5 hours to pen down. A special thanks to Danny, NJ, Uncle Chrysalis and Rick for the use of t eir names. I hope I’ve done you guys proud.Enjoy now....

A Simple Love Story - Part 5 (Finale)

The Way He Makes Me Feel - By Barbra Streisand, taken from Yentl

There’s no chill and yet I shiver

There’s no flame and yet I burn

I’m not sure what I’m afraid of

Yet I’m trembling...

There’s no storm yet I hear thunder

And I’m breathless, why I wonder

Weak one moment then the next time fine...

I feel as if I’m falling everytime I close my eyes

And flowing through my body is a river of surprise

And feelings of a weakening I hardly recognise as mine....

What are all these new sensations?

Whta’s the secret they reveal?

I’m not sure I understand but I like the way I feel.

Why is it that everytime I close my eyes he’s there?

The water shining on his skin, the sunlight in his hair

And all the while I’m thinking things

I cannot wait to share with him....

I’m a bundle of confusion

Yet it has a strange appeal

Did it all begin with him

And the way he makes me feel.....

Danny was discharged 2 days later when his conditions improved. He was to avoid any from of strenuous exercises so his name was removed from the basketball team. I promised him to win the game against S’pore Poly and bring the plaque back to show him.

These days, we’d just go catch a movie, or go for quiet walks at our favorite beach or catch the sunset from his flat in West Coast. It overlooks the sea and one can see the sun going down somewhere beyond Tuas in the horizon. The mood is usually melancho ic. In-between these would be the thrice weekly 2 hours visit to NUH for the chemo. I wasn’t sure if the chemo was doing him any good though. Danny would vomit frequently after the chemotherapy and at times go into a fit. I was scared man, and I hated mys lf for being so helpless at not being able to do anything for Danny other than just being there for him. One thing for sure however was that we were both determined not to let this affect our relationship. I’ll always remember the vow I made to him on ear y Christmas morning : for better or for worse, in sickness and in health till death do us part. I’d also remember what the doctor said, that Danny was living on borrowed time. I tried my best to show him only the happy side of myself, hoping that in doing so, he’ll have happy memories of his last days. Damn it, it’s not easy to always appear strong and at times, I wished I could have a shoulder to cry on too. In times like these, I would excuse myself saying I’ve got to get some groceries from the 7-11 a c uple of blocks away and when I do, I’ll sit at some stairs landing to cry and let it all out. This luekemia has essentially claimed 2 victims : Danny and myself.

Danny has stopped working for a month already. Twice a week however, Uncle Chrysalis would drop by our home for a regular visit. And when he takes his leave, he’d ask me to walk him down to the carpark below. It was during such times that he’ll pass some oney to me. “Here, take it, it’s for his chemo” he’d say. Our basketball gang too comes occasionally for a visit, but as most have taken up vacation jobs, and it was not always possible to have the entire gang over at any one time. They had between themse ves raised about $2,000 for Danny’s chemo. Not much though but it was considering we were all students then. Nowadays, I do the cooking in our home. Yes, I’ve since learnt to cook because Danny has many diet restrictions by now. I’ve also taken up reading : reading up on the preparation for a death in the family. I know it’s gross but I wanted to be mentally prepared for the worst. I’ve borrowed the book from the National Library and kept it in my haversack. I’d read it before and after the basketball prac ices. One night just after dinner, Danny appeared more cheerful and energetic. He took up his guitar and started strumming....

“NJ, there’s a song I’d like to play for you. My dad used to play it as he looked at my mom’s photograph. I like the song very much and I’d like to play the song now for you when I’m still able to..” Danny started plucking the guitar strings to a slow sad tune...

Memories, light the corners of my mind

Misty water colored memories

Of the way we were

Scattered pictures, of the smiles we left behind

Smiles we gave to one another

Of the way we were

Can it be that it was all so simple then?

Or has time rewritten every line?

If we had the chance to do it all again,

Tell me would we?

Or could we?

Memories, may be beautiful and yet,

What’s too painful to remember

We simply choose to forget

So it’s the laughter we will remember

Whenever we remember

The way we were...........

Tears streamed down my cheeks. I have not cried in his presence for a long time. This time round, I had allowed my emotions to run it’s course. I hugged him and cried and cried. It’s been a long time since I’ve had his shoulders to cry on and I cried unco trollably. Danny put his arms around me and tried to pacify me.

“Come on NJ, don’t cry like a little child” he’d say.

“I’m not crying like a little child, I’m crying like an adult!” I retorted

“What’s the difference?”

“A child cries because he knows he’ll be able to get what he wants. An adult cries because he knows he’ll never get what he wants.....” And this time round, we both broke down and cried.

It was 3 days before we were due to play against S’pore Poly. Danny’s condition got worse. He was immediately warded to the ICU in NUH. I was so distraughted; the match was so near and I’m the captain of the team as well. Fortunately there was Uncle Chrys lis to depend upon. He told me he’d take time off from work to be by Danny’s side and that he’ll page for me should anything happens. With such assurance, I felt slightly better and was determined to lead our team to victory.

On the morning of the match, Danny managed with a little difficulty to speak to me. “Hey, do our team proud and remember your promise to bring me the plaque okay?”

“I definitely will!” I kissed him on the cheeks and left quickly for SRC where the rest of the team was waiting.

That morning, we played our very best. Somehow deep inside each of the team members, we knew we were playing not for ourselves but for Danny. We all wanted to do him proud. And yes, we won the game that morning. It’s a pity that we couldn’t visit Danny as a team as everybody had only taken a half-day’s leave and had to report back to work again that afternoon. So I joined them for a quick victory lunch at YIH before we went our separate ways. We joked and talked about the match etc. It has been a long time since I have been so happy. Half-way through our conversations, my pager rang and a ‘999’ appeared on the screen. I panicked and excused myself leaving my lunch half-fininshed. I rushed down to NUH and there outside the ICU stood a red-eyed Uncle Chrysali . “Quick NJ, go in, Danny’s going any moment now..”

I rushed in and knelt beside Danny’s bed. I grabbed hold of his right hand and said “Oh Danny, please don’t die on me now, please don’t leave me behind...I love you very much, pleassssse...Look, I’ve brought back the plaque like I’ve promised...please Dan y, wake up and take a look at it....oh Danny, pleeaseee!”

Danny managed a faint smile as he looked at me “N...J....., mmmmy time’s...up...... take care.... I..I....loooooove y.....”

The nearby monitor that displayed Danny’s heartbeat went beep..., beeeeeep..... and finally one last dying beep before going flat. I just threw myself on top of Danny and wailed loudly. The most precious and dearest thing in all my life has been taken awa from me forever. When I cried that afternoon, I felt as if God was crying along with me as well. On hindsight, I’m thankful to the nurses in the ICU for allowing me to spend a good hour by Danny’s deathbed after he had passed way.

“Ashes to ashes...dust to dust...”The priest was reciting as they lowered Danny’s coffin to its final resting place. It was an overcast Saturday afternoon, and we were at the Chua Chu Kang Christian Cemetry. Uncle Chrysalis had taken care of most of the uneral arrangements. I had specially requested and paid for Danny’s burial from money borrowed from my parents. I remembered that Danny was afraid of fire and therefore I didn’t want him cremated - it was the least I could ever do for him. The whole baske ball team was there too. They were all urging me to be strong and carry on with life. But can I? I didn’t have the answer. I stood in front of Danny’s coffin but I wasn’t crying, I was just expressionless; it has been that way for the past few days. It wa as if when Danny died, my spirit left with him as well. Rick put his arms around me throughout the funeral service. “One for old time’s sake” he said. And yes, I did feel comforted that way; it has been a long time since someone has put his arms around m shoulders.

When the service was over, I excused myself from the rest as I wanted to be alone for a while. It was quite windy by now and as I was walking along the shaded path, Uncle Chrysalis called out to me from behind...”Hey NJ!” He managed to catch up with me an handed me a note.

“This is from Danny. He dictated the message to me that morning of your match. He wanted me to hand it to you after he has passed away.... It was as if he knew his time was up...Take care now NJ, you hear? Be strong, ok? Call me if you need anything. Take care, bye..” With that, Uncle Chrysalis left, knowing I wanted to be alone for the moment.

I found a big frangipani tree, sat down underneath it and unfolded the little piece of paper and began reading it .....

Dearest NJ,

By the time you read this message, I would have departed from this world. Though we have known each other for less than a year, I know you’ll agree with me that what we had, the love and intimacy that we shared, the joys and the pains we underwent toge her and the dreams we both shared is more than what others can ever achieve in their lifetime. No one can ever take take away from us, NJ.

Do not make a monument of my death. Instead, you must carry on with your life. Live it like I’ve taught you to. Make each day worth living for. Since the day we first made love, a part of you is inside me. And I’m comforted knowing that this long journ y that I must now embark on will not be made alone. Likewise, be assured that part of me will always be inside you. But in time to come, do move on and surrender it back to me for your own sake.

Meanwhile, as I embark on this long journey of mine, I will think of the happy times we had. The times we laughed, the times we watched the sunsets, the times we whispered sweet nothings into each others’ ears, the times we hugged and kissed and last b t not least, the times we shared intimacies. Ahhhhh, those were the good old days....the way we were. Take care, NJ, and know that I love you always.

Love,

Danny

Another strong gust of wind suddenly blew in my direction again. It was as if Danny was with me this very moment of my solitude. I looked up blurry eyed and thought I saw Danny in a distance......Danny is that you? Yes, it was... all dressed in white and trumming his guitar, Danny began to sing to me.....

Memories, may be beautiful and yet,

What’s too painful to remember

We simply choose to forget

So it’s the laughter we will remember

Whenever we remember

The way we were...........

------ The End ------ By sotong

09/26/98 17:32:51

Name: Unkle Chrysalis

Comments:

To Keith Zheng ... regarding ur q about erections in the mornings ... are u sure u are sleeping when it happens? ... hehehe ... no, seriously ... it's a normal male condition ... happens especially so when u drink too much before u sleep ... when ur bladd r is heavy with urine ... the body's natural system protects u from urinating by getting blood to ur penis and making it erect ... thus succeeding in preventing an embarrassing wet bed ... notice that it is quite difficult for u to pee when u are aroused nd ur penis is hard ... but then this is one of the many reasons ... the other is a night of horny wet dreams ready to burst ... so take ur pick, my friend ... and rest assured ... u are normal, fine and ur 'brother' is in top condition ... though u may w nna let me check that too? hahahahahahahaha *grin!*

09/26/98 17:28:28

Comments:

Here's a topic I'd like to initiate ... DICKS!!! ... there are all sorts of shapes and sizes and ... well ... I just wanna start the balls (pun intended) rolling ... I have encountered some guys with uncut dick ... and I mean REALLY uncut ... where the fo eskin cannot roll back and expose the head of the dick ... what does one do with it??? ... to be honest ... I am at a loss ... I don't mean to be rude ... but I do so want to please the other party ... but when the foreskin simply refuses to roll back and I can't access the sensitive head ... how do I get the guy excited? ... someone who knows ... please advise ... and wanna hear something funny? ... I was on the IRC about a week back ... saw Ennui21 (also known as Swimmer21) ... so I buzzed him ... he rec gnise my nick cos I use the same nick ... Chrysalis ... but when I reminded him that we have met at AK's famous gathering ... he had absolutely no recollection ... then I reminded him that I was the only one in black and wearing a cap ... after that ... ead silence and no reply ... hmmmm ... guess he REMEMBERED ... hahahahahaha ..... so here's my other poser for people to post in ... what are ur encounters via IRC? ... and don't forget my DICK question above ... pax and citrine to all!

09/26/98 16:42:33

Comments:

Hi! Hi! Hi! Ahboi ... as always ... you are right ... no need to authenticate ... what was I thinking? ... *smile and hug for Ahboi* ... and as for Sotong's physical impression of me ... my dear Sotong ... Unkle Chrysalis - fat and stodgy? ... I dunno ... have to leave it to the judges AK and Ahboi ... my two dear friends to tell you and me ... but if ya asked me ... I think you are not far from reality ... hehehehehehehe ... so you wanna meet up still? ... If yes, when? ... where? ... better make sure it' a BIG place with lots of big seats for my huge bum ... hahahaha ... AK ... nice bumping into ya yesterday ... remember what I told ya, yah? ... hugs to all.

09/26/98 16:00:00

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Was feeling pretty tired last Thursday night so I headed down to the 'well known' gym in town.Didn't expect much action being a weekday and it was close to 10:30pm.Anyway there were about 10-12 people in the gym.I needed to destress so I didn't work out b t stripped and went into the steam room.It was humid and misty and there were about 6 guys in the steam room.I found a seat and started to close my eyes.Then I heard soft moaning and open my eyes to see this chinese guy sitting and sucking this indian guy right before me.It was a pretty steamy sight and soon my cock was sticking out of my towel.They sight of the young chinese soft lips engulfing and sucking that indian guys dark huge prick made me horny.I stood up dropped my towel and stared caressing the ndian guys back and soon knelt down and the both of us were sucking and nibbling on his balls.Before I knew what was happening I felt a pair of strong hands caressing and fingering my asshole.I started swaying seductively and soon found this well built yo ng chinese guy gliding his hard warm cock into me.Soon the whole steam room was filled with couples lying down and having sucking and fxxking sessions.Pretty hot for a weekday night.And surprisingly in Singapore.

09/26/98 14:20:25

Name: Keith Zheng

Comments:

Does any one know why guys have erections in the dawn hours while asleep? Please enlighten !!

09/26/98 14:09:35

Name: Spiceycat

Comments:

Actually, I kinda enjoyed Sotong's stories... Hard to find such good stories with a local flavour... Maybe it's just me but I for one like to see more of Sotong's stories being posted here, mixed with sufficient real cruising tales of course...hahah

09/26/98 13:07:14

Name: Singuy

Comments:

Hey Jamie, that was one hell of a day. I always think that its more sexciting when it happens unexpectedly at unexpected places ... Well, on a whim last week, I tried hard to get it, (half-heartedly) practised abstinence, but no luck ...

Maybe it was seeing my gym trainer last night naked that set it off. As I was about to step into a cubicle to shower he stepped out of another, and I still cannot erase the sight of his athletic frame in all its naked glory from memory. His handsome face, his very muscular but very fit body, an unique exotic golden color skin, with a lght shower of hair, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ... I fell asleep thinking of those ripe, juicy nipples just waiting to be plucked.

I was walking around some place which looked like kallang stadium. Lot of people were walking in the same direction and seemed to be in a hurry. Two Caucasians brushed past as I walked towards the shower area. The scene changed to a turkish bath kinda env ronment where I saw lots of guys wrapped around in towels in a steamy, misty environement. Some were making out, some just lying around getting massaged, some vain greek gods just sat there like the painting outside Spartacus like they were some kind of d coration, oblivious to the hungry stares aimed at them. I drifted from the scene and now saw a TV monitor in front of me, showing the same two guys making out. By some weird hocus pocus which modern technology does not have any answer to, I got sucked int the room where these guys were entertaining a internet audience live with a laptop and a camera. The hunkier guy was Lukas Ridgestone, a gay p--n star. The other guy just faded away in the background. Lukas was masturbating feverishly, and I moved in bes de him and started kissing him. He just ignored me (sob, sob) and continued masturbating harder and harder. The lens was focussed on his perfectly shaped gorged organ, as I moved dowm towards it after making a short detour at his nips, a warning flashed i my mind that the whole world will be able to see me - but I couldn't care less. I took his tool in my hand - it was dark and uncut, and the foreskin was tight as I tried to peel it. I took it in my mouth, and felt the saltish taste of precum. At this poi t I felt I was going to cum, and eased a little to prevent it, but could not. Before I knew what happened next I could feel it gushing out, I kept cumming and cumming and cumming buckets... ( netjumper, don't sue me).

I woke up with a sweet feeling, slightly dazed and trying to figure out my whereabouts - at the same time there was this uncomfortable wet slimey feeling down there. Last thing I remember was contemplating whether to get up and clean myself....

Dreams are such an enigma - are they just random thought processes mingling with each other, having no relation to each other? Do they have some deep hidden meanings? What triggers them off? Guys, why don't you share your wet dreams? I know my account is not half as tantalizing and electrifing as what a lot of you could write. .... and for the critics - well, its fact and fiction at the same time. ...

ahboi, i remember u mentioned having a wet dream recently? on special request, can we have your hihi hilarious account, ja bitte ? sotong, haha, you messed up with your HTML again! But that doesn't dim your writing talents, eagerly waiting for the next e isode .... actually gives me an idea... we seem to have enough talent here to make singapore's first movie with a gay theme ... Take care, wind blowkes and have a good weekend

09/26/98 11:09:17

Name: dickhead

Comments:

Hi guys! Have anyone seen the 7pm english news? That newsreader Arnold Gay yes gay is so cute as he is now staring in my jack off fantasies. Any comments on him?

09/26/98 10:50:36

Comments:

Hi guys, it's me again. I just can't condense my story to 4 parts instead of 5, so do bear with me, okie. And this installment is a little heavy so you might wanna read it on Monday instead. Hey, enjoy your weekend. Here's the continuation...

A Simple Love Story - Part 4

I’m amazed at how quickly time passed us by. Soon, our final exams were around the corner. Even more amazing was my ability to convince my parents to allow me to move out of my house and stay over at Danny’s. All in the name of studies, I reasoned with th m. They gladly gave me their permission having seen how much I’ve changed for the better since I knew Danny. I was no longer a spoilt brat; I made my own bed at home, stop giving my maid hell and at times made breakfast for the entire family. Now we reall lived life like a married couple! We slept on the same bed, Danny makes the meals while I tidy the place. There’s this little trivia about Danny which I soon found out - he was afraid of fire! Yep, he was and when he cooks, he was at arms length from th stove! He reckon it could be a result of a bad encounter when he was young. So for all the meals that we had, I had to light the stove for him!

Dinners were always special to us. We’d open some caned food to go with our rice and I’d light up some tealight candles bought from Ikea to create a cosy ambience. Danny would put on some slow music in the background to complete the setting. We’d feed eac other, say mushy stuff, eat some more and when a song we really liked came on, we’d slow dance... yes, tightly clutching our bodies together and gyrating to the music. Arms locked in embrace, never wanting to let go.....kiss and more kisses... and finall , we’ll make love..... Dinner, or what’s left of it would become the folowing day’s breakfast.

I really feel sorry for Danny that he still has to work part-time even when the exams were so near. He refused any financial assistance from me citing his needs for self-reliance. There were nights when after having made love, he’d still have to report to work at Ray’s for the mid-night shift. The pay’s better, he’d say. Like all good couples, we’d kiss before he leaves the house. So on such occasions, I’d just clutch hold of his used underwear and took it with me to sleep. I’d take long sniffs at it; the weet amd musky scent was very comforting and I’d drift into dreamland soon after.... And I would dream..., dream of the day when we could both save up enough money to migrate to US. Yes, to a whole new world; a world were gays like us are not prejudiced a ainst, a place where we can hold hands while walking downtown or kissing openly in the subway. A place we can really call home and start life anew.

All that graveyard shiftwork and exams stress must have taken a toil on Danny for he began to look noticeably thinner and thinner with each passing week. I also thought that it could have been the result of too much sex. I bought the idea that the frequen ejaculations have sapped his energy and health, and so making love was cut down to only twice a week. He did complain of headaches and occasional bleeding of the gums when brushing his teeth but he’d also dismissed them as just symptoms of stress. Things would get better after the exams, he’d often reassure me; unfortunately, it was not to be ......

It was just after our exams in end March. Our basketball team was training for a friendly match with S’pore Poly due in May. We were just half an hour into our training when I suddenly heard a ‘thud’ sound coming from behind me. Oh God, Danny has collaspe ! Coach Tan quickly brought out the smelling salt to revive him a while before we carried him off to the campus clinic at YIH. The doctors there howvever, said they needed to refer Danny to NUH instead. It wasn’t till a good 2 hours later before Danny was admitted and seen by a specialist. He was to stay and be kept under observation till the doctors could diagnose the problem. They took some blood samples for testing. I stayed there that afternoon and night by his bed just to keep him company.

It was closed to 11am the following morning, Danny was still asleep when a doctor came into the room and asked for Danny’s relative.

“Oh, you can tell me everything, doc” I offered to help.

“Sorry boy, I’ll need either his parents or relatives for this one if you don’t mind”

Sensing something wrong, I brought the doctor out of the room away from Danny’s hearing. “Look doc, Danny’s parents are all dead and I’m the only family he has right now. Doesn’t my staying here all night mean anything to you? And what the hell’s wrong wi h Danny?” I demanded in a soft but stern tone.

“In that case, please follow me to my office now to discuss the matter” the doctor responded

I sat uncomfortably on the opposite side of the doctor’s desk in his room as he looked me over twice as if to see if I could handle the news. “Is this the first time Danny has seen a doctor for his condition?” he finally spoke.

“YYYYes, I suppose”

The doctor sighed heavily and comtemplated on what to say next. After a minute or so of silence, he said “Danny has luekemia, the advance stage in fact and he may not have much time left....you guys shouldn’t have waited till now...”He stopped there, givi g me time to absorb the full impact of that news.

“Doc, isn’t there anything that can be done? Look, I can offer my bone marrow if that’s what you need... you can take it now, please!! Take it!!”I was beginnning to lose control of myself.

“Son, you have to take control of yourself, we’ll do what we can but you must come to terms with this situation. There’s very little we can do now at this stage of the cancer. If it’s of any help, you may wanna know that at least he’ll not have to put up or very long with it.”

“What are you saying doc? That he will die soon?” I was crying and crying by now.

“We’ll need to put him on a course of chemo very soon to see if he’d respond well to it. If he does, maybe a year and if not, maybe a month. But Danny will essentially be living on borrowed time.....”

I walked out of the doctor’s room looking dazed. Why God? Why does this thing have to happen to a good person like Danny? Why isn’t life ever fair to him What has he ever done to you to deserve this!!?? - I cried out in my heart and I cried again along th silent narrow corridor of the hospital with my head against the wall. It was a good 45 mins later when I went back to Danny’s room.

“Hi NJ, what’s up?” Danny asked as I entered the room. He had noticed that my eyes were red from crying.

“Oh nothing, my neighbor’s dog just died and I feel so sorry for them” I wished I was a liar. “By the way, the doctor said you can be discharged in 2 days’ time after they’re through with the tests. Nothing serious, said you probably blacked out from hypo lycemia”

Danny’s facial expression began to betray the calm disposition he had put on. “Say, why don’t we go on a self-drive holiday to the east coast of Malaysia once I’m discharged?” he finally managed.

“Oh no, we should fly to the US instead and visit Boston, Vermont and Connecticut like we’ve always planned, ya?”

“Oh that’s too far, besides, we haven’t saved enough yet. And I’d rather visit that part of the country in autumn than in early summer”

“Of course we’ve saved enough! Besides, the days are longer in summer and we’ll have more time to travel about and check out all those bed-and-breakfast inns.....” I quickly turned away to wipe off some tears that were fast flowing out. “And, and we’ll st ll be able to catch the Broadway musicals every night if you like”

“I don’t think I can make the trip....”

“Of course you can! You’re perfectly fine, in fact...”

“Liar, liar, pants on fire..”

I broke down and cried all of a sudden. I just cannot go on with this charade. I never was good at lying. “Dan, oh Danny, is there something you’ve been hiding from me all these months? I mean I don’t believe that you could have let these months go by wit out realizing there’s something seriously wrong with you, can you huh? Can you??” I demanded to know.

Danny was silent for quite a while. I guess he was trying very hard to find the right things to say... “Yes, I think I knew what’s wrong with me just prior to Christmas. Had read about it but didn’t want to frighten you.....”

“God damn it, Danny! We are a couple, and couples don’t keep secrets from each other. Damn you Danny, damn you...damn you.......” I was wailing uncontrollably.

“NJ, forgive me for having overlooked this, please NJ, I didn’t mean to...” Tears were also streaming down Danny’s face now.

“Yes, you’re forgiven Dan, you’re always forgiven... I’m so sorry I yelled at you, you forgive too? Huh? Oh why is this world so unfair, Danny? Why? Why can’t it be me instead...why?” I went over to his bedside and hugged him, and hugged him. And we cried some more.......and soon it was night.

To be con’t........Sotong

09/26/98 10:16:15

Name: Jamie My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: getting blown

Comments:

Hi, I am a relatively silent reader here at BW but at AK's insistence, I think moi will post my first time abt my first time. hehe... If I didn't get it wrong, I was only 1X then... and was in a very horny mood. My good friend who was sitting next to me in class was chatting with a gal beside him. And I was wishing the lab session to end quickly so that I could go home and jerk myself o f. Then suddenly, my friend turned arnd and saw the 'tent' in my shorts and he actually smiled at me. I was horrified, thinking that he may tell everyone abt it. But I was wrong. He slowly reached down and caressed me ever so slowly. MIND YOU, there were girls on either side of us but they were busily paying attention to the teacher. Then, he took my hard dick out and started masturbating me in the lab. I was so nervous and scared of getting caught but he was doing such a good job of it that I couldn't help enjoying it. After a while, the teacher was getting irritated because we were facing each other and not listening to her. I noticed that and immediately shoved my dick back and at like a little angel. haha... such fun then.. but it was not going to end just like dat. He told me to meet him outside on of the toilets on the top floor. I went in first to check out the place and man, was it crowded... I pretended to take my time to comb my hair while waiting for them to leave. Then i went to 'chop' a cubicle. He knocked and came in a while later. Without warning, he stripped me and himse f. Our dicks touched and sent a shiver up my spine. We masturbated for each other and came loads over the toilet floor and bowl... but as there wasn't any toilet paper anyway, we couldn't clean up the mess. Moreover my dick was still smeared with cum and felt uncomfortable abt having a slimy dick in my underwear. He understood and started to suck and lick me all arnd... till I nearly came again... but I told him to stop as recess was going to be over soon. We managed to slip out of the toilet and quickly ran back to our classroom. Phew.. that was one hell of a day. Dun u think?!

09/26/98 08:20:29

Comments:

A big thank you to Ahboi, AK & Rhys for your encouragement. I must admit that I was a little shaken. Rhys, I’ve included my email address this time too. And for those who may not enjoy my story, well you can send me your hate mails too to me in private, o ie? And Ahboi, you’re right to say that “unfinished business are the worst for they leave a lingering empty aftertaste”. I’ll see if I can cut down my 5 part story down to 4 somewhat and hopefully this BB will be back to its normal transmmission after tha .

AK, see if you can identify with NJ’s thoughts, feelings and emotions in this segment.

Hi Uncle Chrysalis, how are you? Your nephew here wants to know when you’re bringing him out for a peach melba :) BTW, as promised, I have worked you in to my story. Hope you don’t mind my perceived description of you :P ...

Okie guys, switch off all your lights in the room and light a candle beside your pc for here goesssss.....

A Simple Love Story - Part 3

Looking Through The Eyes Of Love - Love Theme from Ice Castle

Please, don't let this feeling end

It's everything I am,

Everything I wanna be;

I can see what's mine now

Finding out what's true,

Since I've found you

Lookin' through the eyes of love.

Now I can take the time,

I can see my life

As it comes up shining now;

Reachin' out to touch you,

I can feel so much,

Since I've found you

Lookin' through the eyes of love.

And now, I do believe,

That even in a storm, we'll find some light;

Knowin' you're beside me, I'm alright.

Please don't let this feelin end,

It might not come again;

And I want to remember

How it feels to touch you;

How I feel so much,

Since I've found you

Lookin' through the eyes of love.................

Ahhhh, that night when we made love for the very first time will always hold a special place in my heart. I can still remember the details so well... I gave myself entirely to him and he to me. That was the start of our life together.

Life with Danny was never a moment dull. Danny instilled in me the brevity of time. His philosophy was that life is short, and we should grasp the opportunities we have to live life to the fullest and experience whatever we can in our lifetime. Hence we c n be studying during the day and eating durian by the sea off Pasir Panjang wholesale market in the evening, walking down Orchard Road now and bird-watching at Sungei Buloh forest reserve later, playing basketball one Saturday and waterskiing off Puggol t e next, coffee at Starbaucks one moment and lassi in Little India the next. We were also down at Borders on a Friday evening when it first opened. Took whatever books we liked to read over to the cafe and sat there reading till they closed at midnight. Ou act must have encouraged many others to follow suit as not long after that, the management banned such practices at their cafe!! And there was this other time too when I took up Danny’s challenge to participate in the Pyramid Games. Benedict Goh was the ame show-host then. My, my, his neck was massive like a tree-stump!

We love to go for long walks. Sometimes, when the books really got to us, we’d hop into my car and drive off to the nearby West Coast Park for a walk. The beach hidden beyond the park was deserted during our time, and offered us the privacy we needed to h ld hands while walking and watching the sun setting beyond this sandbar just 1km from shore which all Biz Ad students affectionately termed as NUS Island. We’d watch the sky turn from yellow to gold and finally amber. We’d share our aspirations... Danny h s never been out of Singapore before. His dream was to experience the autumn season in the New England districts of US. And his dreams became my dreams too. I wanted to do the things that he wanted to do! We’d talk about frolicking in the woods in Vermont or New Hampshire, craving our names into the trunk of some oak tree etc, then spending another week in New York to catch all the Broadway musicals... and I’d surprise him with 2 tickets to Porgy and Bess (by Gershwin of course!!). Very often too, we’d als expressed how much we loved and treasured each other. We must have said whatever we’ve said a hundred times over but each time we proclaimed our love for each other was as if it was said for the very first time! We renewed our love everday and we also ma e love quite often... everyday to be exact. But love making to us was more a fulfillment of an emotional need than it was a physiological one. It was the ultimate expression of our intense love for one another. And intense it was, even when we’re on outin s together with our basketball bunch, enjoyable it may be, we just couldn’t wait to leave and spend time alone by ourselves. And when he came inside me, I could feel his juices stirring inside. Yes, that precious and much sought after stuff that in my min , was what many girls in campus was after Danny for.... but it’s mine, all mine and I thanked my lucky stars that of all the people Danny could have chosen, he chosed me!!! It was like his juice was a precious part of him and he has given me a portion of hat; and wherever I go, I was comforted knowing part of him is inside me...

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire

Jackfrost nippin at your nose

Yuletide carols being sung by a choir

And folks dressed up like eskimos....

Christmas that year was my most memorable one. For once, you have someone special to celebrate that favorite time of the year with. Danny had made excuses on a few occasions to be by himself. Hmmm, I wondered why, but I have full trust in him that he’s no seeing someone else. Then one day, he told me that Uncle Chrysalis has invited the both of us to Fat Frog for a dinner party on the Eve! Uncle Chrysalis, as the staff of Fat Frog affectionately calls him, was the proprietor of the joint. He’s a little fa and stodgy but has a dynamic personality! He was a personal fan of Danny’s music and because of the amount of business I have brought in for Fat Frog, I was made a VIP there! He knows about Danny and I cos he was one of our kind too but fortunately or un ortunately his wife was also there every Saturday night to help out with the increase in business. So it was Christmas eve, damned! I had been walking up and down Orchard Road trying to buy a present for Danny without any success! The problem with buying resents for someone you loved dearly is that nothing seems good enough! Didn’t wanna get him any more cologne cos his little dresser was already overflowing with mine, and he’s already wearing the Swatch which I gave him on his birthday. I popped down to old Storage to get a bottle of champagne and have it gift-wrapped cos we’re going to be exchanging presents with the rest at the party. As for Danny’s gift...sigh, guess I’ll just give him myself again as the ultimate present!

I managed to rush down to Fat Frog punctually by 8pm and Danny was already there waiting at the rear gate for me. The place was closed to outsiders that night. Uncle Chrysalis wanted to give all his loyal staff a Christmas party as a gesture of thanks for the year’s efforts. It’s a yearly tradition since he got married (against his better judgement) to this bubbly lady 4 years ago. Aunty Chrysalis turned out to be a fantastic cook. She’s a jovial little lady and a great conversationist! We had the traditio al spread of roast turkey and smoked gammon ham, smoked salmon, oysters on the rocks, minced pies, plum pudding etc. We also downed glasses after glasses of Aunty Chrysalis’ eggnog till we all became slightly high and our breath smell of egg yolks. We jok d, laughed, hugged and teased one another and sang carols after carols. And as the clock struck twelve, we popped the champagne and party poppers and sang “We wish you a Merry Christmas”. Shortly after that, there was the exchange of gifts before we parte ways. The rest had wanted to go down to Sparks but we declined the invitation to go along because Danny felt a little tired, or so he claimed.

We were actually quite curious to see the presents we received. So once back over at Danny’s, we immediately got down to unwrapping the presents. Let’s see...he received a large block of lavendar scented aromatherapy candle. Must have been from Uncle Chry alis he reckons. I unwrapped mine and it turned out to be a CD - Christmas Portriat by the Carpenters.

“Hey, that’s a gem! Come quick, give me that!” Danny said. I handed the CD over to him and he put it to play immediately. Soon a slow, jazzy yet melancholic piece came on and the soothing voice of Karen filled the air...

Have yourselves a merry little Christmas

Let your heart be light

From now on our troubles will be out of sight..

Have yourselves a merry little Christmas,

Make the yuletide gay

From now on our troubles will be miles away.......

Danny grasped both of my hands tightly and looked me intensely in the eye. Then he dipped into his shirt pocket and fished out 2 silver rings. Yes, silver rings!! One for him and the other for me.! I looked behind my ring and found an inscription behind < ig>“Luv Danny. X’mas 96”. I was so thrilled that I was at a loss for words. So that’s why Danny has been acting suspiciously for the past few days! He had seen the rings over in Perini’s at Marina Square and had it inscripted for this occasion.

“I erm, figured that if we can’t get married in the eyes of society, then this is the next best thing we can do; to go through the marriage vows together by ourselves”, Danny said awkwardly.

“NJ, do you take me, Danny, to be your spouse, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do us part?”

“Yes I do! And do you Danny, take me to be your life-time spouse, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse, in sickness and in health, till death do us part?”I asked anxiously.

“I definitely do!”

“Oh Danny! This is my best Christmas gift ever!!! Oh Danny!!!”

We hugged and kissed and put the rings on for each other.. and we cried. Yes, tears of joy, indescribable joy... and we managed a slow dance as Karen ended her song.... Through the years we all will be together

If the fates allow

Hang a shining star upon the highest bough

And have yourself a merry little Christmas now.......

To be continued ....... Sotong

09/26/98 06:43:37

Comments:

alamak, u pple are also too much. only know how to send your "sigh" language. oi, get real lah. the recent demise of 'real-life' stories had got nothing to do with sotong's stories what. it merely reflect the gross lack of pple cumming forward to share an spill mah. as for the parochial intonation against fiction writing; look u guys are just as guilty if u only know how to wreck. why not post your 'real-life' stories instead and revive the so-called unqiueness of the bb. hmm ? and whichever motivation th t drives one to imbibe from this page, can let it remain private or not. i resent the gauntlet of "dun come here anymore". to these folks i'd say, "dun cum, then dun cum lor...". who will know u "dun cum" if u hadn't cum here and announce it in the first lace ? be responsible for your own doing lah. trying to make your "dun cum" the burden of others undoing is needlessly vicious, and provincial.

aiyoh chrys ah.. phew! thank goodness u "came" and post. otherwise cannot fren u anymore liau lah... hahahahah. u also need not declare the authenticity of your account. those who know u will know its bonafide lah. those who don't know u, why bother with hat they think ? hiak hiak hiak. ya lor, i sound like a bitch today because cc responded to a work emergency and abandoned me to fend myself for the weekend. when he get home then he know ah ... si-bey-sian one.

09/26/98 04:08:30

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Sotong, Cld not check ur e-mail address from the site. Send it to me ? Thanks. Rhys.

09/25/98 21:24:08

Name: suckfxxk

Comments:

life sucks and then you die.......

09/25/98 20:33:59

Comments:

Er ... guys ... the story I posted on 24 Sep 98 ... it was a true story ... honest ... it did happen ... sorry if the way it was written makes it look like a 'Jackie Collins' story ... but it was real ... and I've decided not to call that guy anymore ... on't want to make life complicated ... and Ahboi ... that was the true event I promised to tell ... :-)

09/25/98 17:07:35

Comments:

It was Danny....

Oh relax, pple of the wind. No more stories since u guys (at last count: 3)have voted with your thumbs down and nose up at such endeavours. ^_^ And no doubt, the recent stories posted here were woven with a fabric of fantasy; nonetheless at times, life do imitate art. Additionally, a story well told, regardless of its underscore, surely deserves behold. My sincere gratitude to Sotong for having provided the inspiration and means for my indulgent tome, albeit at the expense of him and u pple. For that my ap logies to those offended. Finally, unfinished business are the worst for they leave a lingering empty aftertaste... just try eating half baked bread. Hence, permit me to take leave by completing the thread to " A Simple Love Story" ..

Rick, stiffened. With Danny's appearance, he was shoved back to the abyss of his loss. With a heavy sigh, he pushed NJ away and ran off into the rain.. Gosh, a nice piece of a**. How come I've not noticed that before ? NJ wondered.

"NJ, u ok ?"

"I...er ..dunno... *groan*....oh...why ? I'm sooo ...sad....," a numbed NJ struggled.

"Then I'm disAPPOINTED with u !" Danny's ire was stoked by what he saw. Rick's stunt had clearly shook NJ.

"I'm disappointed that u are sad. And pray tell why the hell are u sad ? Huh ?" Danny pestered, shaking NJ by his shoulders.

"I dunch know. If I do would I be sad ? And maybe, just maybe I'm sad because I'm disappointed that u are behaving like a doubting Thomas !! " NJ blasted.

Danny was stunned. Disappointment was overlayered with a thick patina of sadness. He knew NJ is teetering between passion and compassion and being a doubting Thomas would merely push NJ further away. He did the next best thing that he could think of ...

"Er..., what nicks shall we use ? Surely we are not going to use our real names even though its going to be real stories being written ?" NJ asked.

"Mmmmm, well...., u can be SAD and i will be DISAPPOINTED. just as we are presently. K ?" Danny put his right arm around NJ, comforted in that he had managed to divert NJ away from all that emotional turmoil mambo-jambo. Lightning streaked along the deep ark sky, causing the rain to look like daggers shooting to the ground. A distant thunder rumbled. If only Danny had seen the knife in NJ's hand....

(THE END) - a pirated version by mmII

Sotong, please kindly complete the original pt 3 and 4. I would like to see how u kill off Danny. HAH-HAH. Since u are not intending to post it here, wud appreciate if u can find time to email them to me. Again, thanks for adding so much colour to the BB. Such wit !

09/25/98 16:33:44

Comments:

ummm.. I wuz just wondering... I am very sure that there are many real life stories out there. But noone seems to want to contribute them. I would have loved to, but I've 'retired' from cruising and casual sex, and hence, can only afford to post past stor es which would appear like mouldy bread. And the other regular contributors too are getting tied down elsewhere.. Thus, it'd be great if the newbies can contribute.. or the silent readers... I'm sure there are plenty of storytellers out there. Please be w lcum... And about sotong's stories.. I personally feel that they are VERY well written and well crafted. And I have to admit, the ideas and imageries are very much REAL and hence, there lies a thin line between reality and fiction. It could be real for an one of us. I personally feel very much affected by the recent contributions... and I can see a lot of truth in what was written... Thus, I wouldn't gun it down too quickly. Read this page with an open mind.. it IS a page withOUT an attitude, after all. Th s, everyone is entitled to their chosen style of sexpression.... PEACE boizzzzzzz!! And please... keep them croooooozing stories cumming!!!

09/25/98 13:24:55

Name: bluely_blue

Comments:

how?? i am so horny right now.. after visiting some of the sexitifiying gay site. i am currently in tanjong pagar... anyone care for a xxx email me..

09/25/98 13:07:15

Name: Thomas

Comments:

Agreed with what sad had said. I think one should not 'practise' story writing skills here. This page is for real life experiences. I have indeed skip this page for the past few days. Its a great disappointment if the site is dominated by story tellers *sigh*...

09/25/98 13:01:41

Name: mellor

Comments:

sotong.....aiya.....why dun u juz post it on BW...so troublesome to email to ppl. well written stories...

09/25/98 10:10:47

Comments:

First of all, a warm hello to Charles of the USA. Say, you may start reading part 1 of my story now since BW has remedied the blinking thing. Yep, I realized my HTML error when it showed up on my posting. Thanks anyway. And enjoy your octopus balls. We ca l them takoyaki in this region.

Hello to Rhys too! :) The idea of getting the story published is tempting. But my story has a lot of local reference to places which the ang mohs may not be familiar with. And furthermore my grammar and tenses are atrocious, and the entire story probably eeds a revamp just for the sake a getting it published so.... :(

AK! Long time no hear! Part 3 would be interesting for you... (hint, hint). It is something that you’d definitely be able to identify with. I was just about to post part 3 of my story when again this same imposter struck!!! Hmmm, quite an interesting twist to the story though...AND I RECOGNISE THAT STYLE OF WRITING TO BE THAT OF....... sigh, I’m bound to secrecy on this. Hey friend, could you at least state at the beginning that this is YOUR version? Readers may wonder otherwise why Danielle Steele suddenly decide to write like Jackie Collins!!

Where was I.... oh ya, was about to post part 3 of my story when I saw this posting by ‘disappointed’ regarding the BB being a place for posting real life experiences; not so much for stories. Check with the BW homepage and yes, it says “it’s a place for osting crusing tips..” Oops! I just joined this BB only 3 over weeks ago, still a new birdie, and know nothing about the R & R. In that case, I better stop my posting. So much for all my recent escapades. So whoever wants Part 3 & 4, you may email me for he request, okie? - Sotong

09/25/98 10:08:17

Name: sad

Comments:

i have being a great follower of BB, but lately instead of real life experiences, cruising tips and juicy stories, all i see is 'jackie collin' love story, and ppl showing off their computer's skills and really mess up the whole board with that stupid bli king effect. i used to read the board everyday, but lately it is quite a turned off, as what "disappointed" have mentioned, the board has lose its origins and its uniqueness. i hope that the board would returned back to its good old days. ,

09/25/98 07:12:17

Name: Disappointed

Comments:

Although anyone is free to post anything on this bulletin board but fictional stories aren't the original concept of this board in the first place. If people were to stop posting their real life experiences, this board would quickly lose it's uniqueness.< >

09/25/98 02:58:46

Name: Mellor

Comments:

Wow..this site has been changing all the time......first we started off with all the juicy cruising stories and tips on where is the best place to cruise etc, we the moved on gatherings organised by AK.......relationships.....and finally shortstories..... so wht's up next???*smiles*

09/25/98 01:53:27

Name: skyrock1

Comments:

Anyone at kinokuniya Isetan Scotts on tues evening 22 Sep 98 reading "Best American Gay Fiction". Please drop me a mail can? Thanks.

09/25/98 00:50:29

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Really nice story, Sotong. Ever thought of sending it to www.alyson.com to get it published as a short story in one of their publications ? Maybe the others can also try lah......

09/24/98 17:44:54

Comments:

It was an unusual request ... The gate will be ajar ... just open in and walk in ... don't let the neighbours hear ya ... the door will be unlocked ... push hard and it will be opened ... make sure u close the gates and lock the door when u are in ... rem mber ... be as quiet as u can ... act as an intruder ... I did as I was instructed ... walked into the wrong room in the dark ... eventually found the master of the house ... he is asleep ... or so he appeared ... I tiptoed to the bed ... a beautiful four poster bed with 24k gold knobs ... or so it seems to me ... I gazed at the man lying so vulnerable before me ... a slim man of about forty ... white hair mixed with black ... pepper colored hair ... hmmmmm ....... sexy ..... he is nude with a blanket cove ing his vitals ... I crawled slowly onto the bed ... and moved my hands lightly over his thighs ... then his arms ... then his chest ... he moaned ... I see a reaction beneath the covers ... I leaned closer and brushed my cheek against his ... he opened h s eyes ... he looked pleased with what he sees ... he pulled me close to his taut slim boyish body ... and hugged me ... I was surprised ... I never expected such warmness ... I licked his neck and in my throes of passion began biting the side of his neck working up to his ear ... he wriggled and squirmed ... I thrilled at the reaction ... and hugged him real tight ... he pushed me away gently and took off my clothes ... and after that ... it was a magical session of love making ... I never expected such g ntleness and giving of my ... blind date ... he asked if we can meet again ... gave me his handphone number ... I'm still contemplating whether to call ... so soon.

09/24/98 16:51:12

Comments:

And in the background, Gerswhin's music continued to play ..... while outside the rain began to fall. If only NJ had looked out his window, he would had seen a silhouette in the downpour. Slumped shoulders, head hung, hair drenched, the clothes becoming a second skin, hugging the rain racked torso in a futile attempt to give it warmth.. A bolt of lightning streaked across the deep dark sky. And it briefly litted up the figure. NJ woke from his post-amour slumber and looked out the window at that very momen . WHat the hell... what or rather who will be standing out there ? what fool would do that ? Curiosity drove him to leave the warm body next to him and as he tiptoed up to the window, squinting to have a better look, another bolt of lightning showed up th figure, who as fate would had it, looked up.

Rick ? Rick.... is that really him, NJ muttered to himself. Those eyes, piercing with hurt and hatred.... the hair on NJ's nape stood on end. IT IS RICK !!! Oh my god. What was he doing ? NJ pulled on his clothes. Shit, its Danny's wet T. OH never mind. W th that, he ran out of the house. As he rushed up to the Rick, alarm bells rang out in his brain. NJ stopped in his tracks. This doesn't look good. How did Rick know where to find him ? This was Danny's place afterall. And then his compassion for his frie d won the day. He strode up to Rick, bravado mixed with fear. Rick continued to stare at him while the rest of his body remain rigidly rooted to the spot. He must have been standing there for like forever...For an eternity, both were silent. NJ couldn't h ld it anymore.

"What do u think u are doing ? You scared the shit out of me... Come out of the rain, NOW !" NJ blabbered.

Silence.

"C'mon bud..", NJ pleaded. "Why ?" "Why what?", NJ asked. "Why do you have to go all the way... with, with him ? WHY ?", Rick screamed. NJ was flustered yet knew exactly what he meant. Its not the time to play games. "It kinda happened. Its love, I guess.." NJ attempted wimpily. "But what about us ? Was I not loyal to you ? Who lend you notes to copy when you have skipped tutorials to indulge in your truancy ? huh ? Who put his life on hold to nurse you back to health when you were taken ill ? HUH ? Who gave you a shoulder to lea on when the rest of the world forsaken you ? HUH HUH ??? ", Rick rattled. Anger caused his frail body to tremble. And his tears flowed, intertwining with the rain, forming rivers cascading down his hollow cheeks. But he couldn't care less. Its now or not ing ? What does he have to lose what he had not already lost. To that punk ? That past-his-prime, good=for-nothing, what's-his-name punk ??? It was NJ's turn to be silent. "You talk as if you own me. Well you don't ! What I do and who I choose to do it with is none of your goddamn business !" NJ was suddenly furious. Furious for having to be put on the spot. "And we are only friends, mere friends at best." Offence was the o ly arsenal NJ could mustered.

The words pierced Rick's heart and lacerated his soul. He broke, for he knew that was the truth. NJ's truth anyway. And all these for what ? A thousand WHY and IF ONLY flashed across his mind. His world shattered. And the shrapnels richocheted through his body. He was defeated. To think that he, Rick the dick, adored by the female pop on campus; Rick the brick, admired by the gym nuts who cannot out run him if their life counted on him; Rick the ... OH shut the hell up ! It doesn't matter anymore. My love y life is denouncing me. No, condemning me to death with his arrogance.. Is this what love is all about ? All the giving in exchange for humiliation ? With these thoughts, Rick sank to his knees.

NJ knew he went overboard. He rushed up to hold Rick. Rick tried to shake him off. NJ held even tighter.. Rick struggled.. Alas, love for NJ worn away his resolve. He returned NJ's hug and sobbed. NJ felt tears brimmed his eyes and couldn't think of what o say next....

"NJ ? N.. J.. ? " a figure stood at the doorway. It was Danny.....

(to be contd..)

09/24/98 13:18:00

Comments:

I just referred to my earlier posting again and what a pleasant surprise - BW corrected my problem!!! Thanks a million!! Just want you to know it was unintentional. Wow, wow, it's like the great BW just autographed on my posting!! Sotong

09/24/98 13:10:47

Comments:

Hello everybodeeee,

Apologies about the blinking thing which I myself didn't even know about! Anyway, I don't remember having typed such commands for my story. Maybe some people don't want you guys to read such mushy stuffs? Hahaha

I am seriously considering whether to have my story copyrighted. Then again, if others can improve on the story or even make it into a play or film I'll be even more excited!!! :P ...

BTW, the story is difinitely NOT for the MTV generation. If you guys are in your 30s onwards, you'd probably know the songs and can identify with them to appreciate the story better. For those born in the 70s.... Quick! Rush down to HMV this weekend! Get copy of Melissa Manchester's Love theme from Ice Castle too! Tell you man, after that, you'll dump all your boy band CDs.

Like to state here too that all names used in the story is fictious. Any similarity or resemblance to anyone dead or alive is purely coincidental and unintended!!! (Except for 2 of the characters...) Got a surprise mail from someone earlier saying that I ragged him into the story without his knowledge!!! Okie, enjoy your weekend! -- Sotong

09/24/98 12:33:32

Comments:

sigh... eh, sotong my pal..I didn't mean to sound curt earlier on but honestly.. I was trying real hard to read the first part of your story.. and all that blinking left me with a headache..;P Anyway, I'm glad BW intervened... now can read properly. And g wd!... you touched me!.. damn.. yep.. you definitely brought a tear to my eye and made me smile all over again with a new fervour for romance..;P thanx for the story pal!! Sigh triple sigh. THAT is what love is about.. :) And for better or for worse, I kno that I'm truly in love....

09/24/98 10:22:27

Comments:

*sigh*, another day of boh-seng-lee... so gotta cum here and chiak-hong. hiak hiak hiak. aiyoh chrys ah, quick... tell, tell, pray tell all. also dunno why u pple like to tease tease one. like coitus interruptus like zat. :( (( i dun care hah, i'm leaving he office now and will expect to read your account by the time i reach home ok ? if not, dun fren u all-ray-dee....

09/24/98 07:45:27

Comments:

Oopsie! Sorry sotong ... not you ah? ... sigh ... what to do ... old man olleady ... get confused easily ... hehehe ... will hold back my flying kick and dragon knuckle punch then ... if i have the strength to even hold those positions ... hehehe ... agai ... ok ... apologies, sotong ... did not realise the drag story not you ... what can i say? ... Should've known better ... friends again? ... *grin* ... and AK always speak highly of me ah? ... wahhhhh ... AK ... you're a sweetie!!! ... A great big hug f r AK ... oops! ... er ... to AK's newfound love ... it's just a hug from a fiend ... er ... friend ... hahahahahahahahaha ... got some stories to tell ... but later lah.

09/24/98 07:03:38

Comments:

awwww... sotong dearie .. its just so pretty. i can almost taste the sweet, sweet nectar of the maiden kiss between d & n. part 2 is well worth its wait. :-) AND even tho' the bonking lacks the urgh-urgh-argh-argh oomph that i much preferred, i'd still fi d myself craving for a fag at the end of the act. and i dun even smoke. yeeeeeeoow.

09/24/98 02:17:47

Name: Charles Your Fav Sextivity: rolling around on the bed

Your Fav Body Type: mari kita Your Nationality: USA ang mo

Comments:

Aiya! Sotong, I am enjoying your part 2 and did not even get to read part 1 because of the blink. But I have a temporary solution for folks with Netscape Communicator (not just the NN Browser). Select File/Edit Page, and Netscape will open this bulletin b ard in its editor. It looks funny, but it doesn't blink. Of course, only BW can send the page back out, so don't try to fix it.

Sotong, you need to type the closing tag exactly, for example <BLINK> and </BLINK> (I hope this works or I will be very embarrassed.

BTW, I just got some sotong-shaped chocolate cookies (takobatakaigi) from Japan. As I eat them I shall thing of Sotong and the blinking BW BB page. :-)

09/24/98 01:26:38

Comments:

sotong, you sure know how to flash and get attention, dont ya, buddy? Cannot hold everyone in suspense like that, laaaaaaaaaaaah - cannot post story anymore......

anyway, for the blinking - you typed ./blink instead of /blink.

09/24/98 01:13:09

Comments:

A Simple Love Story - Part 2

Previously.........

I was soon making a fool of myself by passing loud and disgusting comments on the lousy music Fat Frog offered, oblivious to the Ah bengs that were seated around us. Not getting any attention from my acts, I threw the basket of fries we ordered at the sta e. Unfortunately, I was too tipsy to aim accurately and the fries landed on the heads of some bike gangs and a fight ensued, or should I say I was bashed up? Rick was the first to run off leaving me behind. To my surprise, Danny stopped his guitar playing and rushed forward to stop the fight. I managed to catch a glimpse of him holding my battered body before passing out....

Tonight..........

I woke up to a strange environment. A small room cluttered with books and pictures. Black and white photographs to be precise, of some family members. The sound of guitar music again filling the air and I looked around and managed to focus my sight on Dan y who was strumming the guitar and a stool nearby.

“Hi! Glad you’re alright. I was worried for you, man. Wasn’t sure if....”

“I’m fine, thank you....ouch!” I tried to cut short the conversation knowing I’m in his territory and feeling a little helpless and embarrassed. Silence ensued. I managed to sit up straight on the bed. “Look, I’m thankful for what you did last night and I know I made a fool of myself too but I really have to go...”

“We can be friends, can’t we?” Danny asked. “I don’t exactly know what’s happening but I know we don’t have to go on this way you know. Come on man!” Danny extended his hands towards me. His good intentions seemed genuine.

I hesitated and finally stretched out my hands too. We shook hands first awkwardly, roughly, and then playfully and laughed as we went along. And from that day onwards we became the best of friends. Rick, needless to say, was history.

In terms of our background, we were poles apart. I’m supposed to be some spoilt brat with a Honda Civic. Never had to work in my life for my allowance except for the brief holiday stints at my dad’s office. Life on the other hand, has not been kind to Dan y. His dad, a struggling musician, fell in love with a rich girl and they got married against her parents’ orders. Needless to say, they disowned her. But theirs was a marriage of true love; one that lasted the test of time; one that transcends class, sta us and wealth. Six years after bearing the fruit of their love, she was stricken by bone cancer and died within months. His dad had brought him up single handedly all these years till just two years ago when he succumbed to TB from poor health and inadequ te rest, and God blessed his soul soon after. Danny had to stop schooling that year to take care of the funeral arrangements and also do some soul searching. He now works part-time on certain weeknights at Ray Wilson’s as a gym instructor and a musician a Fat Frogs on weekends to pay for his education. The latter was more out of his innate love for music; something carried down from his dad.

The advantage of being 2 years my senior manifested itself in many ways. His mannerism and thinking were markedly different from the rest of us. His streetsmart ways gave him the edge in every situation and the maturity of his contributions to our tutoria discussions made him standout from the rest. He was very independent and exudes a certain confidence. He was popular with the girls or should I say the girls were attracted to him like bees to honey?? And there’s also this particular girl who was initial y so attracted to Danny that she monopolized him. After having earned the nickname “super glue” however, she decided to back off and decided her reputation was more important.

Everyone in campus noticed the change in our attitude towards each other, or rather mine towards him. We’re just able to click somehow. I would pick him up from his home at West Coast before going to campus together and at least call each other up on thos nights when I don’t get to send him home. We studied in the library together, ate together and trained basketball together. People commented that we’re like brothers and I was secretly happy and proud whenever that was said. But I was always mindful of m yearning towards him, which was getting stronger by the days. This friendship, what I had now, was just too good to be true and I was not about to risk saying something stupid and destroying it. My weekends now consist mainly of getting friends to head d wn to Fat Frogs (my watering hole by now) for a night out, and while my friends chatted with each other and getting drunk, I just stared at Danny as he croons his songs. How I loved his mellow voice! I dreamt that every piece of music he sang, he was sing ng to me, just me. My heart always beats a little faster whenever he looked my direction and gazed into my eyes. Ah... that placid look; the lost puppy look; the one that needed to be loved dearly; the kind that only I can ever provide....

On one particular Saturday night after his performance, I stayed over for a while at Danny’s place after sending him back cos I had gone a little overboard with my beer. He had to carry me in to his house as I couldn’t even walk properly, not to mention d iving home. Somehow, the warmth of his body clutching mine made me a little more awake but I feign helplessness as I wanted this moment to last and last. His breath quickened from the weight he had to carry (no thanks to me) and started to perspire a litt e. I loved the damp feeling of his t-shirt as I grabbed tightly to his body, still pretending to be tipsy while stealing a few sniffs of the air that he breathed out... it was magical to say the least!

By the time he laid me down on his bed, he was perspiring profusely. I laid there with my eyes intentionally half-opened and staring at him as he removed his wet tees. The dim lighting from the nearby table lamp brought out the ridges and muscles of his t ned body. His skin was flawlessly smooth, had a nice ivory color and still glistening with sweat. And his abdominals; they flexed and rippled a little whenever he moved about and my heart began to pound wildly. Just then, Danny caught me staring at him. H stopped to sit on his stool, smiled and looked at my direction, offering me a full frontal view of his upper body. I was in cloud nine.

“Could I spend the night here?” I finally managed.

“You can if you want to since it’s Sunday tomorrow” came the reply.

Silence ensued. Danny must have felt slightly uncomfortable too for he got up and put a CD to play... “This, er is one of my dad’s favorite CDs. It’s music by Gershwin and sung by the great old timers... er hope you don’t mind...”

Ahhh, at least there’s music now to fill the voids. Still, there was this conflict going on inside me. My heart longed to tell him how much I love him but my head cautions against the impulsive act. This is such an awkward moment for me. I must say it, I ust! I must! I opened my mouth and said..........”Er Dan, could you sing me a song?” Danny smiled again. He put the CD player on pause, took up his guitar and pondered for a while before saying “There’s this song by Bread which I’d like to dedicate to you......” And in the stillness of the room, his voice resonates .....

Hey have you ever tried

Really reaching out for the other side

I maybe climbing on rainbows

But baby here goes

Dreams they’re for those who sleep

Life is for us to keep

And if you’re wondering what this song is leading to....

I want to make it with you

I really think that we can make it good.

Though, you don’t know me well

And every little things only time will tell

But you believe the things that I do

And we’ll see it through

Life can be short or long

Love can be right or wrong

And if I chose the one I like to help me through...

I’d like to make it with you

I really think that we can make it good..........

There was that awkward silence again when the music ended. Danny was quick to put Gershwin back on again....but this time softly. Finally, I listened to and followed my heart....

“Dan, you know, though we’ve been friends for not long, I just want you to know today that er...you’re the best friend I’ve ever had......” Hmm, that’s not what I wanted to say.....

“Yeah, you’re my best friend too” came the reply. Danny was still sitting there and looking at me intently like an innocent little puppy waiting for his master to give the signal to come close towards him.

“There’s something important which I think you should know today....” Oh Gawd! The pounding of my heart was deafening!! “After you’ve hear me out, you can choose to disown me as your friend and I’ll definitely understand why, or you can try your best to a cept the person that I really am..... you see, erm... I’m er..., I’m actually g.....”

“Shhh, you don’t have to say it, I’m one too.”Danny said with a soft reassuring tone. He got up from his stool and sat beside me on the bed. “Yep, I hate to admit it but I’m one just like you are...”

My heart stopped pounding. I was shocked as well as surprised. Taken aback but elated none the less. My hands reached out and squeezed his tightly “I want you to know I love you very, very much and like you’ve sung, I do want to make it with you too.”

There was no further need for words. Danny bent over his body towards me, held my face with both his hands and gave me a long and passionate kiss. My lips parted the moment I felt his warm breathe coming closer. He probed deep into me and I took him in. T at night, we made love for the very first time. We drank deeply of each other and tasted each other intimately. As we entered the forbidden realms, our bodies locked and our hearts and minds became united as one. There’s the exchange of body warmth and th act to us was indeed a celebration of youthful exuberance in its very essence. And in the background, Gershwin’s music continued to play .....

There’s a somebody I’m longing to see

I hope that he

Turns out to be

Someone who’ll watch over me........

To be con’t.....(next week) --- Sotong

09/24/98 01:12:20

Comments:

Hello Unkle Chrys! AK always talk abouts about you, you know. Told me all the nice things about you. So I hold you in high esteem, no make some unkle in drag. Blame the vandals. Somebody out there masqurading is as me. I’d like to know who too. I no make you flash at David lah.. I mean your message lah. I’m still struggling with this HTML book in front of me. I can’t even make my own message flash properly you know. Which reminds me, I must give you a cameo role in my story. Will use this weekend to see ow I can fit you in :) Ya lor Ahboi, saya pun tak tahu siapa coach tan. Should have put in Uncle Chrysalis’ name. Actually ah, I wrote to someone for permission to use his name as my one of my character but he no bother to reply. Guess everybody thinks it s gonna be another Jackie Collins type. See lah, I have bad reputation now :( Okie, since I’m gonna be busy over the weekend, I give you guys my 2nd installment now..... sotong

09/24/98 00:33:51

Comments:

wah, how cum the page suddenly becum so act-class one ? now u see it, now u don't ! aiyah, sotong oi - u mistaken already lah. i sudah recognise all the characters, except for coach tan. hmmm, reminds me of my t&f coach from school days. do make him studl in bed. please ? btw, my clairol told me to let u know that no-fish-take-prawn lor; "make love" scenes can also. just be lurid with the details. hiak hiak hiak.

09/23/98 23:06:19

Comments:

umm.. errr... can we use this blinking bit in moderation? Colours and fonts and types are fine, but.. umm.. the blinking does get a lil irritating. Oh well.. dun worry.. BW will rectify the situation soon enuff. Bear with it and cum back, k?

09/23/98 15:14:20

Comments:

Sotong, sotong ... thank you very much for making my message to comfort David flashing and hard to read ... sigh ... I still have not gotten back at you for making me in drag ... :P ... for your info ... Unkle Chrysalis goes Rollerblading on Sundays at Ea t Coast with my rollerblading buddies and takes Martial Arts lessons ... don't let me catch hold of you, buddy ... hehehehe ... eh ... just kidding lah ... won't do any harm to my sotong ... er ... I mean to you, sotong ... *grin!*

09/23/98 15:06:52

Comments:

Eh, ahboi ah....this one love story you know! Not the f**k, f**k here and a f**k, f**k there kind of p--n flick.

( ***** BW blew off the teeny dot that blinked a thousand text. No harm done. I heard eating sotong is good for sore eyes :P *****)

When NJ and Danny (guess who’s Danny? hehehe) finally did it, it’s called making love, not having sex, ok!!?? Thanks but no thanks, decided I don’t wanna be some Jackie Collins. You can also keep your Clairol for this one but stand by the kleenex. It’s also time to take out all your old LPs and re-live the good ol days. You ah, can you shed real tears instead of buaya tears for me or not? Otherwise ah, I’ll change my script and make sure Danny remains chaste throughout the story :P ... You ah, no thank me for making Danny the protagonist. At least my NJ (wah, when did I start laying claims!!??) more appreciative than you. Should have reversed the roles but I don’t want him to die in the story lah :) And dear NJ, maybe you can temporary change your tag line to “Stay soft....cry buckets?” :) ----- Sotong

P.S. Will take a break after next installment, I must go out and enjoy my weekend too, you know. Take care everybody!!!!

09/23/98 15:00:08

Comments:

Hail David ... been reading your event ... sorry that you're going through such a bad time ... don't know if this means anything ... but I've gone through lots of this shit too ... so, to you, my dear BW friend ... a Rose Quartz to ya ... in shades of pin and clear as the air ... may you find what u looking for ... hugs

09/23/98 12:53:43

Name: david

Comments:

well, to keep updates, jason send me a letter today. i read it and was so surprised that he kept all the tickets slips for movies and plays as well, in it, sigelling an end. better put up from there but i still cant bear to let go. i'm now trying to be a ood friend at the moment. in future, well, nothing holds and anything can happen,right? thank you but it's send with tears streamy down my face. i cried again!!!!just can't help it, now's my turn to cool down and think what i want in life. nice seasoncoming enjoy

09/23/98 12:42:27

Name: netjumer

Your Nationality:

Comments:

Wah! Sotong ... cannot wait for the next part! I hope you write it soon! Cannot tahan! AK & BW, take note, maybe you need to create an Editorial section in BW for our Star Writer! - Stay hard ... cum buckets -- Netjumper

09/23/98 12:31:58

Comments:

hahahhahahah.... sotong ah, can die one. the story where got simple when so long one, altho' i must admit the streisand and taylor lyrics nearly brought croc tears to my mata bola. hehehehehhehhe. oi, cut the chaste and go st8 to the f**king scene can or ot ? my clairol can't wait already. hiak hiak hiak. yeow-mou-gao-chor ah.... so cliff-hangie one... wah, very itchie leh... ;p

09/23/98 10:02:18

Comments:

A Simple Love Story

Memories, light the corners of my mind,

Misty water colored memories

Of the way we were...

Memories, maybe beautiful and yet,

What’s too painful to remember,

We simply choose to forget.

So it’s the laughter, we will remember...

The way we were............

“Ashes to ashes...dust to dust...”The priest was reciting as they lowered Danny’s coffin to its final resting place. I’ve known Danny for barely a year but what friendship and bonding we had, the joys and pains we went through together and the intimacy we shared would probably take others a lifetime to achieve. Within this one year, what started out as animosity grew into friendship, close initimacy and finally love. Ah, but the companionship which we yearned to share seemed to elude us. It seems like only yesterday that we’ve met.....

It was the beginning of my 2nd year in Biz Ad NUS. Our campus basketball team was training for the inter-varsity basketball tournament to be held 2 months from now in September. I was the team captain and we were just 10mins into our warming up when I not ced this guy walking towards our coach. They began talking like old friends and judging from where I was, I would say that coach Tan (that’s what the team calls him) seemed to like him a lot. That was when coach Tan blew the whistle to signal us to gather around him.

“Guys, I want you all to meet Danny.” Hello, hi, etc were the various replies that chorused from the curious team members now wondering who this stranger was.

“Danny was the team captain and our star player 2 years ago till he had to terminate his studies temporary because of financial difficulties following his father’s death. Now that he’s back, I want all of you to welcome him and maybe learn a thing or 2 fr m him”

All these while, Danny just kept quiet while coach Tan spoke. He’s just about an inch taller than me, with a fair but trim and toned body. There was something in that quiet smile of his that made him very endearing. And his eyes speaks of gentleness and v lnerability. Something inside me stirred a little but the insecurity of my position as team captain being threatened by this ‘star player’ made me react instinctively with mild hostility.

By the end of the training, it became obvious that Danny has not lost his form during these years of absence. And my insecurities too showed no signs of letting up. Boy was I glad when we hit the showers to get ready for classes.

“Hey NJ, looks like the coach has found himself a new pet!”

“Yeah, did you noticed the way coach Tan keep praising Danny?”

“But of course, just look at his slam dunk!”

“Hey NJ, looks like you have a rival now...”

“Oh fxxk it you guys...gimme a break will ya!” I shouted, betraying the nonchalant facade I had been putting on. Silence decended on the shower room as the guys carried on soaping themselves. I took a quick shower and bolted out to salvage whatever was l ft of my wounded pride.

It was a good 15mins walk from SRC to my tutorial classroom. Whilst taking the short cut through the Forum, I was obviously dazed and still affected by the morning’s event.

“Yo, NJ! Wait up! What’s the matter man, I’ve been calling you from behind and there’s no response!” Rick called out just a distance behind me. Rick has till now been a good friend of mine. Not the best but well, we do get along. Sometimes, I just wish he has a mind of his own but maybe that’s just him. People call him my sidekick while those with acid tongues has no qualms about saying he’s the kind who would ingratiate himself to whoever was the flavor of the month. If he likes you, he’d have the nicest hings to say about you....regardless! If he is Pinocchio, his nose would have reached the moon by now.

“What’s up man? You’re not angry with those fools are you? You know it’s so like them to...”

“No I’m not angry with anyone. It’s just that erm, errr.... ohhh never mind” With that, I put my arms around puny Rick’s shoulders and continue the rest of the journey.

Just as we stepped into our mass comm tutorial class, lo and behold, there was Danny! His good looks has already attracted more than a fair share of girls to surround his desk. Hey, I may be gay but I can still do with some attention from the opposite sex Needless to say, tutorial that day consisted just staring out into the sea off West Coast Park. Looks like it’s gonna be a long semester for me.

That Friday night, Rick and I went down the Fat Frogs, at the Substation. Someone ever mentioned about the cheap beer available there and the experimental music offered by these so-called musicians. More like the buskers plying along the underpass of Tang and Orchard MRT station, I assumed.

We ordered a jug between us and I did most of the drinking. Rick just took sips as he’s actually allergic to alcohol. His mug is always half-full; it’s a pride or macho kind of thing to show others that he can take alcohol too. It wasn’t long before I bec me tipsy and started playing with the peanut shells on the table.

Count it as my ass luck, cos the next musician to come on stage to play was none other than my nemesis again! Rick was appreciative of his version of James Taylor’s “You’ve Got a Friend” while I began to fidgit uncomfortably in my seat.

When you’re down, and troubled

And you need a helping hand

And nothing, nothing is going right

Close your eyes and think of me

And soon I will be there

To brighten up, even the darkest nights

You just call out my name

And you know where ever I am

I’ll come running, to see you again

Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall

All you have to do is call

And I’ll be there, ya...

You’ve got a friend....

I was soon making a fool of myself by passing loud and disgusting comments on the lousy music Fat Frog offered, oblivious to the Ah bengs that were seated around us. Not getting any attention from my acts, I threw the basket of fries we ordered at the sta e. Unfortunately, I was too tipsy to aim accurately and the fries landed on the heads of some bike gangs and a fight ensued, or should I say I was bashed up? Rick was the first to run off leaving me behind. To my surprise, Danny stopped his guitar playing and rushed forward to stop the fight. I managed to catch a glimpse of him holding my battered body before passing out....

To be con’t..... Sotong

09/23/98 07:11:21

Comments:

today dunno how cum got a** luck one. must be the law of no-Bness-got-Pness (thanx AFPN) at play. earlier, was at tbp for lunch when my makan kaki elbowed me to look 2 o'clock. and there he was, a smartly togged up xzqtive munching on a burger, with mayo ozing out of the corner of his mouth. and my, my, the bite hints of tremendous oral potential. hmm .. a 2f. by chance he turned in our direction and for that split second our gaze connected. and locked. and then we released each other's gaze, playing it ( ic) st8. its just too blatantly public, and there were children around. i mean what wud the moms think ! but i couldn't resist stealing one last glance before i relinquish the eye-ing routine. and again, at that precise moment, he too had chosen to look i our direction (at me ?). all at once, my heart missed a beat, my balls pulled higher into its sac, and i swallowed. he must be on. my gaydar was shrieking. by this time, my makan kaki ceased to be of any relevance and i bade him goodbye and headed toward a nearby pharmacy. xzqt followed shortly. WAH, cannot tahan.... so lucky one. i dilly dally-ed at the rubber section, nursing a hardon while pretending to compare the various rubber properties. he was soon standing next to me. we exchanged a smile (his w s glorious, mine was weak) and nodded. and those eyes were twinkling and definitely notti. i felt my precum tickled up my dick and oozed out. we struck up a conversation on rubber merits. finally he asked if we can go over to his place to try out the meri s we had discussed on. i thot i was going to cum on the spot. alas, also dunno why; instinctively i begged inconvenience (altho' my dick was screeeaming : GO) and instead took his number with a promise to call later for setting up a forward date. must be usty already lah, otherwise where got so easy let go fish one ?

09/23/98 00:19:14

Comments:

was catching a late >work bite with cc last evening when we bumped into my indian # (the one i picked up at a wedding a coupla months back). after a brief exchange of social pleasantries, we went our separate ways. but the tickling he left on the insides f my palm when we shook hands sent a tingling down my scrotum. wah, the memories of our tyrsts came rushing back. particularly the one we had in the car on that fateful rainy day. cc was (slightly) taken aback by my amorous moves on him when we got back t his flat. and while making out, i fantasised about my indian #. altho cc clearly enjoyed himself since he had a fag after sex, i can't help but wonder whether this is latent infidelity or a sublime sluttish yearning .. ? oh well.

09/22/98 16:08:22

Comments:

Heard this 2 weeks back. Did you guys know President Clinton's acroynm?

Call(br> Lewinsky,

I

Need

The

Oral

Now! :P .... Sotong

09/22/98 04:17:11

Comments:

A Typical Story

Once upon a time, there was this kid. An idealistic kid who believe that he has the power to conquer the world . He strives to find his role in this world and worked his way to find his own self. After much tribulations, he overc me his inhibitions and grew confident of the person that he is. And he started exploring the world around him, discovering new emotions and new ideas that were alien to him. He found love, joy and happiness. He also found hate, pain and sorrow.

As he goes on exploring, he discovers prejudices, anger and frustration . And he finds that it is harder to hold on to his ideals. He grew clinical, separated his emotions from the physical. He tried to make sense of what was ins nity in the first place. Social norms clashes with moral virtues. Love begets hate and happiness results in sorrow. The world no longer looks like the haven it seemed in the younger days. It seemed insurmountable and daunting.

But, in every dark crevice, there will be LIGHT . A trickle of hope that radiates all else. All he needs is a little sanctuary where he can lose himself and believe in the person that he was. Romance and lo e do exist and it is very much accessible to all. But the path to it remains elusive.He was, perhaps, fortunate to have found the paths.. forked they may be, and twisted may it seem...

Doubtless, it is not wise to lose oneself in a world of fantasy. But it is also a tragedy to dismiss something that appears too fantastical to be real.

Ultimately, what he seeks is peace.. peace within his own self, and the people he cares for.

Perhaps each one of us are lost in our own lives and we're always searching for the right thing to do. But what appears right to us is actually so wrong to others. Thus, it becomes a matter of perception. A friend of mine was trying to tell me that so e things will always remain wrong. Theologies serve as a basis, but I still believe that we control our own lives. I think we all have a right to be happy. And thus... don't be afraid to just go out there and live. :)

regards,

ak

PS.. dun sue me if I mess up the page..;P

09/22/98 01:56:15

Comments:

NetJumper and Sotong, you guys so bold ah, flashing like that in public?

Scott, happened to be at Queensway on Sunday, you are right, the place is quite cruisy - lot of Malays around. And get to see a lot of "couples" shopping together at Anchorpoint, esp. at CS at the basement - I was there with my laptop twinkie, aft r ... ... hmmm

Went to TB last nite, entered the toilet, one guy comes in, sees me look at him thru the mirror, he enters a cubicle. I could see his feet in the mirror, and he seemed to be just waiting inside. Then he just came out. Sorry lah mister, in case you were wa ting for me, just can't get to do it in toilets.

Talking about flashers and toilets, just a scene in SFO when I was there. I was waiting for a friend to pick me up at a particular bus station. I went down to the toilet to pee. The toilet was rectangular as you enter, wash basin to the left followed by a few cubicles, 3 in front and the urinals to the right. I went up to a urinal. None of the cubicles had doors, and all were occupied, I assumed people were just doing their business. While I was peeing, I noticed the guy in the middle cubicle on the left, ace covered with a scarf to hide his identity, keeps looking over the partition at the guy in the corner, who uses his hands to cover his crotch. Then a yuppie type walked in takes up the other cubicle, and while I could not see him fully, I saw below the partition (about knee high) that he had dropped his trousers, to the full view of the cubicles. Just when I was finishing, a black guy came in and took up a urinal. As I was zipping up, I turned and looked at the guy in the corner cubicle (the one who was being peeped at). He was looking towards me, and started shaking vigourously.

It was then that it suddenly struck me, what people were here for. A fleeting glance at the cubicles revealed that guys were just sitting around and waiting ... I went over to the wash basin, and surveyed the place from there, and the yuppie type guy was jerking off in full view of the cubicles. The black guy was now turning around slowly, flashing his hard meaty appendage to the cubicles. After all even those homeless and tramps also need some place to crooze !