Male HQ

From Bw Archives 25: 01 Oct - 24 Sep 98

HendryTan

10/24/98 07:35:02

Name: netjumper

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

OK, here is to spruce up the page. You guys have been really quiet. I just see the counter numbers go up but no one is posting anything.So enjoy!

Have a good weekend and for those no having exams -- Squirt Loads -- Netjumper

10/22/98 14:13:50

Comments:

Guys just a word or caution. When you change the fonts, size or color in HTML, make sure you close it at the end. Else it will affect the rest of the Bboard.

Example: If you type in something like <f o n t F a c e = ."Font name" c o l o r ="x........."> <s t r o n g>

Make sure you close the paragraph with the backslash of the </ s t r o n g> </ f .. n t></ p>

Sorry I cannot type in the proper HTML commands, it will turn into embedded commands and will not show. --- Squirt loads -- Netjumper

10/22/98 09:01:59

Name: Sotong

Comments:

Yo Chrys, you're back!

Tell me when we're gonna meet?

Tell me quando quando quan...do.... :)

Sent you a mail... read all about it... Sotong.

10/22/98 06:49:01

Name: Uncle Chrysalis

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

Ok ... me back!...Netjumper ... thanks for sparing kind words for an old man ... Jeff ... I'm here! ... *smile* ... and Sotong ... when when when? Dat all!

10/21/98 15:09:12

Name: Enjoy

Comments:

What a Sports' Jock!

10/21/98 14:40:44

Comments:

Wah SOTONG! You song is so good until have to post it twice *LOL*

10/21/98 14:28:36

Comments:

How cum my intended red lyrics became green? Anyway, here it is again..Hi guys, to those hurting out there, maybe the lyrics of this song will be of some comfort & relevance. It’s very poignant. Just change the gender bit.

There’s No Easy Way - by James Ingram

I held her close to me

‘Cos I know she breaks so easily

And then I told her

But I knew no matter how I tried to console her

She’d just do the best she could

But there are times the best is no damn good

And no matter how you try to be kind

There’s always still a part of you you leave behind

When it falls apart

There’s no easy way to break somebody’s heart....

She could’ve gotten angry

And made me feel like a guilty child

Bit I realized that never was her style

I wanted her to hurt me

And not treat me like a friend

I wanted her to say there’d be someday

I’d come crawling on my knees to ask her back again

But she acted like a lady till the end

Oh what a lady

I thought that she’d break down

But she smiled at me and never made a sound

And I guess she understand in her way

Cos her silence told me everything she could not say

When it falls apart

There’s just no easy way to break somebody’s heart....

10/21/98 14:25:02

Comments:

Hi guys, to those hurting out there, maybe the lyrics of this song will be of some comfort & relevance. It’s very poignant. Just change the gender bit.

There’s No Easy Way - by James Ingram

I held her close to me

‘Cos I know she breaks so easily

And then I told her

But I knew no matter how I tried to console her

She’d just do the best she could

But there are times the best is no damn good

And no matter how you try to be kind

There’s always still a part of you you leave behind

When it falls apart

There’s no easy way to break somebody’s heart....

She could’ve gotten angry

And made me feel like a guilty child

Bit I realized that never was her style

I wanted her to hurt me

And not treat me like a friend

I wanted her to say there’d be someday

I’d come crawling on my knees to ask her back again

But she acted like a lady till the end

Oh what a lady

I thought that she’d break down

But she smiled at me and never made a sound

And I guess she understand in her way

Cos her silence told me everything she could not say

When it falls apart

There’s just no easy way to break somebody’s heart....

10/21/98 07:04:46

Name: just-sex

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Harlow

currently i am having a project at tampines, any good place to "look around"? someone did mention abt TM. when?

thanx in advance, regards

10/21/98 02:04:50

Name: Kai

Comments:

I know this bulletin board isn't the place for this but I don't know what else to do.

K**, I'm hoping that you'll read this. I regretted leaving without even asking for your contact number but I really didn't know what to say or do then.

Well, we met at Yio Chu Kang Swimming Complex on 20/10 and you gave me a ride to Bishan. If you are r ading this, please contact me okay?

10/20/98 23:43:05

Name: ahboi

Comments:

Krap, if only u had told us that there was another man in your life... [ahboi took back his hug from Krap]. want to die izzit, neber early early say. hahahah, hey fren : all ze veri best and more to cum...

10/20/98 17:17:48

Name: golfnut

Comments:

Hi guys, thanks for the welcome carpet. Nice to know that I am still remembered. Good to know u are feeling better, Krap. You had me worried there. Cheer up, things could be worst. Imagine if you are in Anwar's shoes. Let me tell you guys a stupid j ke to cheer everyone up. In Singapore we have maggie mee right. Well, in Indonesia they have the Indo-mee. And in Hong Kong, the rage is still the Wanton mee. But in Malaysia, they are all talking about....sodomee. OK, ok, that sucks. I have been really really busy, so much so that I have hardly logged on to the net. Business was terrible, but I am glad to share with you guys that it has become much better the last couple of months. So much so that we are expecte to show a growth! Yours truly played a part, albeit a small one. I did popped into this board on the rare occassion, but I did not contribute. This place is starting to look real sophisicated, it like a condo now, what with colours and everything, as ompared to the earlier board which like my flat is a little dull and plain. But the denizens are the same and I am glad for that. Some of you guys may know that I have not been cruising for quite a while. Well, I have been celibate (not including self ratifications) for some two and a half years too. Well, I am glad to inform that I had broke my duck. The bad news is that it was with a female. AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! It happened on a business trip to Bangkok. Some of the younger guys asked why I a still single? Was there something wrong with my libido?? Well to prove them wrong, me and another guy booked two massge girls into our rooms and one thing lead to another and my celibacy record was busted. I've had sex with females before but it was q ite a while ago. I was afraid that the damn thing wouldn't get up but it did. Thank god. Anyway, I think I out-perform myself as compared to my colleague. Also, I was better endowed than him, so now I walked tall and proud in the office. Sigh, things I gotta do to motivate my guys. And of course I practised very safe sex. And no, I am not turning straight. In fact, the real reason why I agree to the whole damn thing was to look at my colleague's body. He is about 31, married, a little chunky and c te as a button. I have to confess that my hard-on came about when I saw his milky white bubble butt. If he wasn't there I would probably ended chatting with the hooker instead. SIGH.

10/20/98 16:32:25

Name: actionkid

Comments:

just thought I'd drop by to see how you guys are doing.. *actionkid gives Krap a tight squeeze and big hug* you'll always have a listening ear in us, Krap.. but ultimately, I'm sure you'll know what to do with your own emotions. Involvement with a married guy is fine enuff.. but I also hope you've got your eyes open. You take care and best wishes from moi. And golfie.. missed you! I'm glad to see you back and hope that there's more to come! For myself, I'm suddenly getting very t red and exhausted somehow... need to take a break....

10/20/98 15:27:37

Name: Jimmy

Comments:

jeff, steven: Someone asking something medical ? The jumping up and down isn't really all tt necessary i think. Just need to tilt ur head to one side and stand up / squat, essentially move up and down and let ur balls bounce. it's used to check for hernia. If someone finds out otherwise, pls correct. That's what they taught me in medic school

10/20/98 15:16:43

Name: jeff

Comments:

well, steven, that was a necessary testing for something that when you cough and the doctor holding your balls in his cupped palm, it will show.... forgotten all the details.... will try to find it and mail it to you, ok? but you may have to wait..... but the doctor NEVER touch your balls during the NS testing one.... lucky... if not then die lah! erect the moment he touch.... haha....in front of sooooo many guys somemore..... haha.....

10/20/98 14:49:53

Name: Krap

Comments:

.... managed to fight back my tears in the early hours on 19 Oct .... and fell asleep ... I thought I had won ..... but in my dream .. I cried ... I lost! (sigh ....) ... I really appreciate the concern and hugs from fellow BWers. I feel much better afte sharing my feelings. I know I am the emotional and sentiment type ... I have to be strong and learn to control myself. If not, how am I going to face another emotional crisis ahead ..... met a guy a few months ago, had sex with him, beginning to fall f r him, and found out that he is MARRIED! I am willing to compromise and accept him as long as he cares about me, not much just a little and I am satisfied......

10/20/98 13:53:38

Name: Steven Lee

Comments:

Having this debate with my colleagues - you know, the medic before NS whereby one is stripped naked and the doctor ask one to turn to the right and cough & examine one's genitals - what's the story behind this examination ? Please enlighten !

10/20/98 11:45:30

Name: dedey

Comments:

Trying again, hope it turns out better this time! W H A T A M I ??? THIS USEFUL TOOL, COMMONLY FOUND IN THE RANGE OF 8 INCHES LONG. THE FUNCTIONING OF WHICH IS ENJOYED BY MEMBERS OF BOTH SEXES. IS USUALLY FOUND HUNG, DANGLING LOOSELY, READY FOR INSTANT ACTION. IT BOASTS OF A CLUMP OF LITTLE HAIRY THINGS AT ONE END AND A SMALL HOLE AT THE OTHER. IN USE, IT IS INSERTED, ALMOST ALWAYS WILLINGLY, SOMETIMES SLOWLY, SOMETIMES QUICKLY, INTO A WARM, FLESHY, MOIST OPENING WHERE IT IS THRUST IN AND DRAWN OUT AGAIN AND AGAIN MANY TIMES IN SUCCESSION, OFTEN QUICKLY AND ACCOMPANIED BY SQUIRMING BODILY MOVEMENTS. ANYONE FOUND STENING IN WILL MOST SURELY RECOGNIZE THE RHYTHMIC, PULSING SOUND, RESULTING FROM THE WELL LUBRICATED MOVEMENTS. WHEN FINALLY WITHDRAWN, IT LEAVES BEHIND A JUICY, FROTHY, STICKY WHITE SUBSTANCE, SOME OF WHICH WILL NEED CLEANING FROM THE OUTER SURFACES OF THE OPENING AND SOME FROM ITS LONG GLISTENING SHAFT. AFTER EVERYTHING IS DONE AND THE FLOWING AND CLEANSING LIQUIDS HAVE CEASED EMANATING, IT IS RETURNED TO ITS FREELY HANGING STATE OF REST, READY FOR YET ANOTHER BIT OF ACTION, HOPEFULLY REACHING ITS BRISTLING CLIMAX TWICE OR THREE TIMES A DAY, BUT OFTEN MUCH LESS. W H A T A M I ? ? ? AS YOU MAY HAVE ALREADY GUESSED, THE ANSWER TO THE RIDDLE IS NONE OTHER THAN YOUR VERY OWN.............. ...........TOOTHBRUSH........... What were you thinking? You PERVERT

10/20/98 11:34:26

Name: dedey

Comments:

> > > > > > W H A T A M I ??? > > > > > > THIS USEFUL TOOL, COMMONLY FOUND IN THE RANGE OF 8 INCHES LONG. > > > > THE FUNCTIONING OF WHICH IS ENJOYED BY MEMBERS OF BOTH SEXES. > > > > IS USUALLY FOUND HUNG, DANGLING LOOSELY, READY FOR INSTANT ACTION. > > > > IT BOASTS OF A CLUMP OF LITTLE HAIRY THINGS AT ONE END AND A SMALL > > HOLE > > > > AT THE OTHER. > > > > IN USE, IT IS INSERTED, ALMOST ALWAYS WILLINGLY, SOMETIMES SLOWLY, > > > > SOMETIMES QUICKLY, INTO A WARM, FLESHY, MOIST OPENING WHERE IT IS > > THRUST > > IN > > AND DRAWN OUT AGAIN AND AGAIN MANY TIMES IN SUCCESSION, OFTEN > > QUICKLY > > AND > > ACCOMPANIED BY SQUIRMING BODILY MOVEMENTS. > > > > ANYONE FOUND STENING IN WILL MOST SURELY RECOGNIZE THE RHYTHMIC, > > > > PULSING SOUND, RESULTING FROM THE WELL LUBRICATED MOVEMENTS. > > > > WHEN FINALLY WITHDRAWN, IT LEAVES BEHIND A JUICY, FROTHY, STICKY > > WHITE > > > > SUBSTANCE, SOME OF WHICH WILL NEED CLEANING FROM THE OUTER SURFACES > > OF > > THE > > OPENING AND SOME FROM ITS LONG GLISTENING SHAFT. > > > > AFTER EVERYTHING IS DONE AND THE FLOWING AND CLEANSING LIQUIDS HAVE > > > > CEASED EMANATING, IT IS RETURNED TO ITS FREELY HANGING STATE OF > > REST, > > > > READY FOR YET ANOTHER BIT OF ACTION, HOPEFULLY REACHING ITS > > BRISTLING > > > > CLIMAX TWICE OR THREE TIMES A DAY, BUT OFTEN MUCH LESS. > > > > > > W H A T A M I ? ? ? > > > > > > > > > > AS YOU MAY HAVE ALREADY GUESSED, THE ANSWER TO THE RIDDLE IS NONE > > OTHER > > THAN YOUR VERY OWN.............. > > > > ...........TOOTHBRUSH........... > > What were you thinking? You PERVERT > > > > > > --

10/20/98 06:42:37

Comments:

golfie.... you are back! wooo... now almost all back already .... hmmmmm where is chrys? still sleeping? or poor thing still working like mad?

10/20/98 06:42:02

Comments:

welcum back golfie :) LTNS. how have u been ? all the latest please. we missed u and your hairy stories. hahahaha.

10/20/98 05:59:32

Name: golfnut

Comments:

Hi Krap, I share your pain. Try not to mull too long over the past. Look to the future. The sun will still definitely rises in the morning. Please e-mail me if u need to talk. Take good care.

10/19/98 16:21:34

Comments:

well... first of all, krap.... i don't know html but i will still give you a hug.... ((hugs))...... and do carry on mailing me.... well, someone mailed me and wanna be my friend,..... and he said that he saw my pic! *gasp!* where??!!?? did you guys see it ? now i am a little confused and scared....

10/19/98 15:16:11

Your Fav Body Type: Muscular smoothie

Comments:

Krap / David :

Hugs

Hope things turn out well betw the twain of u.

David: U can try the skin-color putty and stick it there then use hairdryer. ALternatively, just put in an earring and claim its for good luck like my friend does... hmmm... wonder if he's gay. Geez ... how does one check if he thinks u r completely strai ht and u dun wanna risk letting him on and he is married ? Aiyah so complex. Mebbe should just look for less risky fish. 8-)

PS: Must say tt the guys going to Zouk on Sat night were really good looking and dressed to kill.. must go there some day .. I just saw them along RV rd while driving past. Anyone been there recently ? Izit happening ?

10/19/98 14:06:19

Name: david

Comments:

well, two days and i didn't msg jason or call him. so it's kind of an achievement. hope i'll persevere. even got my ear pierce to mark the day! ha ha! anyway, thought of doing it long ago and finally pluck up the courage to do it. the drawback is that i'l have to hide it for the whole month whenever i reach camp.

jimmy, sorry but read about the invitation for the show only tonight. maybe next time and thanks anyway. hope you manage to catch it and enjoyed yourself. guess i'll have to wait for another month before the troisieme reunion!

10/19/98 11:46:09

Comments:

ahboi give Krap a HUG.

10/19/98 05:41:03

Name: anonymous

Comments:

Have read the entire BB, since this is my first time. I don't think i have grasped it so well, but just like to say this to David and others who can't seem to get over their ex'cesses that "people say that it is in holding on that makes you strong, somet mes, it is in letting go'.

10/19/98 04:51:04

Comments:

You guys must be having a ball of a time out there in S'pore now while I have to work here in JB. :(

Oi ahboi, aiyoo.... just being funny with the Budweiser bit mah. And as for the other one on not sharing the 'ahem' part, I was speaking for myself, not imposing values, okie? I do understand that different kinds of people make u this world and no one's perfect. I'll make up with you now with this gift @8->----- And just received your SMS! Hmm, transmission to Indonesia sure is slow... :) Gonna think how I should style the story or rath r my campus days experience. Don't wanna write in the same style and will definitely keep it to no more than 3 parts this time.

Krap, hello to you. There's this song by James Ingram which I'd like to share with you but cannot remember the entire lyrics right now. Quite appropriate for you and that's my only way of helping. Will post it to you once I'm back in good ol S'pore tomorr w. Take care. Sotong

10/19/98 03:50:42

Comments:

sotong ah, your brain kenar fried by the balinese sun izzit ? how can say i be literally genius one ? i do hope u mean literary genius. hiak hiak hiak. as for the mauling incident, plse dun bring it up anymore. quite a few of my fan mail oleady pointed ou that it was insensitive and i do agree that i had lack tact in tokking about it here. what was i thinking ! i had sent a note of apology to the party concerned. as for your sms messages, rec'd loud and clear. and i had reciprocated likewise with a note o thanx right ? how can i com-per-lane when i got a free f..k cos' of it. :) as for my ass episode, no penetration what .. otherwise i wud had woke up to work wonders. u know me lah, worth more alive than dead. hahahah. anycase, i also dun see the need to xpand on my motivation to display my ethos here. and being romantic doesn't give one carte blanche to commit murder. we are different folks and will hence have different strokes. the last thing one should do is to impose one's values over others, no matte how justifiable it may seem on the surface. in matters of love, there is no such thing as one way is better than the other. we are constituted differently and hence will have different belief systems. i just hope mine had not ruffled anyone else's. we ar entitled to be who we are. presently i'm having a ball of time with whatever i'm doing and whoever i'm doing with. trust me. i will not regret what i had done cos' i'm a pragmatic kinda person. i don't believe i'll look for blame when things go wrong. an things will go wrong; love where got lifetime guarantee one. surely i will hurt when that happens, but it will be dealt with decisively and swiftly. now if that's worse than wallowing in hurt, well.. i deserve it right ? afterall i'm responsible for my o n doings and undoings. so, when can we have your story ? :-)

10/18/98 19:33:42

Comments:

It's 3.35 am. Just came back from Spartacus ... my first visit there. Bumped into my ex. My heart sank ...memories of those good times swamped my mind ...those happiness and pains... the last time I was with him was in end-June 1995. I celebrated his b rthday in inner circle.... that was the last time we were together ... he sang "Please Forgive Me". The subsequent months were hell to me .I lost interest in everything ...... It's already 3 yrs ...but I still love him ... I never stopped loving him. On e in awhile, I still think of him. While typing this, I am playing one of my favourite songs ........ love will abide, take things in stride, sound like good advice but there's no one at my side .... and time washes clean, love wound unseen, that what's s meone told me but I don't know what it means ... cause I've done everything I know, to try and make you mine ... but I think I'm gonna love you for a long long time, yes I think I'm gonna love you for a long..............long...............time (Long Long Time by Linda Ronstadt)....... I guess I've to cry myself to sleep .......(sigh.........)

10/18/98 18:43:09

Comments:

Wah, just got back on BB and already given new R & R to follow... okie, no more yellow fonts!

AK, you’ve heard Streisand’s Broadway version too? Alias what a pity the production has shut down due to poor response. Had wanted to go either London or New York someday to catch that Lloyd Webber’s musical. You also retiring soon? How nice, that makes t e 2 or 3 or 4 of us :) But you must exit with a BIG BANG!! I think everybody wants a daily report on your Thailand trip. But I still wonder though, you guys have each other, why the need for Thailand still? :)

Ahboi, have you been ‘Budweiser’ while I was gone??? Heard about your crooze outfit during that Friday’s gathering. Er... heard it was exactly what it was, no wonder kena maul lah...hehehe. Hope you don’t m being a busybody but either your cc suffocated you with chloroform or you have no nerves around your ass. How cum people do you and you dunno one huh? Also ah, you operating your ass like a sperm bank or what? People can come freely to you to make a depo it izzit? Got interest or not? Hehehe(Oops, sorry for hitting below the belt) BTW, did you get all my SMS sent from Bali? Sent it to you on the wrong day. About my new story, er... it actually about love, not sex. When you love someone enough, you don’t u ually wanna share about your mutual sex life in public, but sharing about the love we had is different. It’s like celebrating and toasting to the good old days. Hopefully there will be others who will be able to identify with it and realize they’re not al ne in this game.

Sigh, missed the gathering so cannot put a face to NJ the computer genius and ahboi the literally genius. My hair’s longer now and don’t look like Jim Carrey from Dumb and Dummer anymore so don’t mind meeting anymore. And Oi Chrysalis, heard you’re not th t old what? Aiyoo, why call yourself uncle? Wanna meet you the mystic too! You into crystals, astrology and aromotherapy or what?

David, erm.... I did tell you before the likelyhood that Jason’s actions all pointed to the fact that he has someone new yah? Anyway, that’s not important anymore. Yes, you feel cheated. Yes, your heart aches now and yes, it won’t be easy to just let go a d forget the matter.. but it has to be done. Try to noble enough to be happy for them and move on with your life. To forget what had happened is of course impossible. What’s more important to you now is to be healed of this hurt. By all means treasure the good times you guys had but as you wake up each day, try to tell yourself you wanna make a brand new start. Remember it has to be a concious effort on your part for it to work.

Like I’ve mentioned, Love IS in the air. I’m one of those suckers for love too. But if love can hurt someone so badly, then why do ‘fools’ still for in love? Well, cos while you’re in it, it sure feels damn good!!!!!< strong> - Sotong

10/18/98 16:45:55

Comments:

wahahaha, ak u want to die izzit ? i oleady in vulnerable mood summore can tease tease. go to the woods with u ah ? waaaaah, be still my palpitating heart .. [ahboi swoon, swoon, thump and passed out] u also very the one kind. i early early oleady volunte r my body to help u with work but u dun want what... i very good with my head one. *hint hint* :-) and how can u pecah lobang my pool one ? next time cannot play play there oleady. :( ahahahah.

10/18/98 15:26:57

Comments:

Sigh.. dammit.. it's gonna be a long nite of work.. :( Hey ahboi.. hahaha.. I shoulda gone on down to meet ya at the pool, eh? Woulda loved to see ya do your shower dance..;P Heheh.. then can get tips and jot down notes. Hahah. I've done my fair share of s ower teasing too, and that pool is great, esp if you manage to get the end showers.. gives me a kick just to see the guys scrambling for a bit of show :P But from what I recall, the guys there are kinda uppity.. they won't do anything... unless if you ca ch the desperate ones, of course..;P Would usually prefer to lead you to the nearby fort road and make whoopie amidst the trees..;P Kewl by me, actually.. ;) Okay, enuff babbling.

Get them croooozing stories cumming!!! And sotong.. you planning another saga? I'll get my tissue ready.. for tears and cum (I WISH!!) Hahahah!

10/18/98 15:22:08

Comments:

*Sigh*.... okie.... i have not read the new postings yet.... still studying.... anyway... aiyoh.. kena arrowed already.... organise the third gathering? err.... i am not a good organiser... maybe we can discuss after the exams... anyone interested in the athering can start mailing me after end of november...., ok?

10/18/98 14:45:24

Comments:

Sotong Sotong Sotong .. how can I not like the story. I even copy the entire saga into MS Word to keep. When you made me into a sensitive 90's guys who can resist *LOL*. But you story did touch me as I had a friend who died of Leukemia too. The sad part was, the hospital only found out about it 3 days before he died. So young, so full of life, so wasted. Glad you are back and awaits you next #1 seller on the Bboard *grin*. I hope the sun and water at Bali enhances and replenish your black ink *grin* or was it white???? *BOINK*.

Anyway, one of the still in Uni guys will organize the next outing .. said that my timing was a wee bit off because of their exams. I think the gathering went pretty well as we have a mini Bboard going from all the people who attended e-mailing each other.

Shoot straight .. spurt buckets -- Netjumper

10/18/98 13:25:22

Comments:

i woke up earlier this evening after a post noon / swim nap and was feeling languidly sexy when i realised that the crevice of my butt was clammy and sticky with cum. yipes. apparently cc had deposited his load and went on to the airport. his note posted t the toilet bowl said that he didn't have the heart to wake me and hence had taken a cab instead. *fume* was he feeling guilty for violating my inert body or was he just being considerate ? to think the least he could had done was to clean up after his a t ! anyhow, i feel loved. :-) will reward him when he get back on tuesday. hiak hiak hiak.

earlier at the pool, i bumped into one of my ex-#, who like krap's , has a 7.5-er dick when erect. i swear. as u guys know, i have this thingie about size and am never shy to measure them. anyhow, he was with this cute little fren of his who looks to be f esh out of school or sumthing and have a sizable basket in his tight trunks. wah, was very tempted to hook-hook him but could not get any chance since 7.5-er was possessively protective over his charge. so i abandoned them and went for my laps lor. when i finished, i went over to the wading pool to get a tan and promptly laid spreadeagled, hoping someone gorgeous will trip and fall over me. after waiting for like an eternity, nothing happened. :( with leaden spirits, i trudged to the showers. i walked into a stall, stripped and showered. and promptly got quite a few stares. so i put on my shower-show lor. lather here, rub rub there. feeling like a piece of meat in a p--no movie. never mind lah, cheap thrill what. such display always do much good for my ego. hiak hiak hiak. when i got out of the shower stall to dry myself, THERE HE WAS ! the cutie fren of 7.5-er. in the last stall down at the far end; standing there in his naked glory and tantalisingly drying his little chubbie body. his prick was quite big, ike a club. wah, my dickie began to thicken. had to use my towel to hide my embarassment. felt like a dirty old voyuer; so shy one. but i was quite turned on and was enjoying oggling when 7.5-er came in. so the show's over lor. very fed up. i left soon af er when 7.5-er turned down my invite for lunch. and i could see that cute fren looked a little disappointed. or was it my imagination ? aiyah, guess i will never find out. *sigh* another missed opportunity. so swey one.

oi sotong ! welcum back. :) so, got new stories for us already i see. can't wait man. er.. standby kleenex or clairol or both ? please give ample warning. hiak hiak hiak.

10/18/98 05:07:14

Comments:

Went to BKK again last week for meeting. After the meeting, had dinner with colleauges (boring) ... I kept looking at my watch .... luckily the dinner ended at about 8.00pm. They suggested going to the girlie bar. I excused myself ..said very tired, ne d to sleep blah blah .... I rushed up to my room, changed as fast as I could and sneaked out. I had to plan my exit strategy very carefully to avoid bumping into my colleagues. Fortunately, the hotel has 3 exit/entrances and 2 lift lobbies. Hailed a ta i and zoomed to Angelo - one of the smaller gay saunas (can't go to Obelisks becoz it a bit far and it's quite late). Reached Angelo about 9.00 pm. Since it's quite late, I was prepared to lelong lelong myself (anyway, I always lelong myself... any Tha guy with a hard dick, I grapped. Beggar cannot be choosy!) I was standing around when suddenly a guy pulled me into one of the cubicles .. he is quite tall, about 1.8, mid-20s, good built, short hair, very strong arms. When he unveiled his towel ... h s dick was already hard n very sizeable, about 7.5 ins, very thick too...(I so lucky) ... With my very exploratory tongue, I licked him all over and his groanings reinforced my confidence and indicated that I was on the right track. His huge dick was v ry good for exercising my mouth muscles...I took this a challenge. He wanted to enter me but I told him his is just too big..he laughed and said "mai pen rai" (never mind). He was quite satisfied with my oral skills and well-trained and flexible tongue. I could tell which parts his dick were sensitive by the movements of his body ...and concentrated there. Suddenly, he held my heard against his dick and unleashed his loads... wow so so so much. After that, it was my turn to be serviced. He left the c bicle while I rested a while. When I went down to the changing room ... I saw him putting on .... his POLICE UNIFORM..... wow, so handsome and cute.... he saw me, winked winked and left. I changed as fast as I could, rushed out but only managed to catch a glimpse of him riding on the police motorcycle and disappeared into Sukhmvit Road ....

10/18/98 03:52:03

Comments:

Wow... I propose that this section of the postings be archived as the "eX-files". So many stories shared on tt topic... and it'll be esp. memorably for some of us who were indirectly drawn into the maelstrom.

As for Outing part III, either david , u can set it up and MAKE DAMN sure it is a weekend or let one of the post-exam BWers set it up !

and for AK's possible BKK trip... dun forget to keep detailed notes ok ?

PS..i hope the yellow font stops here 8-)

10/18/98 02:13:30

Comments:

wahliau.. sotong.. you seem to pick your songs from everywhere, eh? (btw, doncha think the role of Norma Desmond is so perfectly suited for Streisand??) Anyway, welcum back! Hope you had a great time in Bali. For myself, I'm thinking of taking a break rea soon too.. will be heading on up to BKK..;P

This page has become like an advice column. I guess that is okay.. it has grown towards the more immediate needs of the readers. But that does not mean that it has lost its focus entirely. Everyone is still welcomed to send in your cruising stories.. You on't get blasted for doing that.. :)

And david, I'm glad that you feel better after writing that posting. Yeah.. it feels great to just let things out of your chest. I hope you will come out of it a stronger person. Anyway, you're always welcomed to be a part of our BW Gathering Part Trois.. P.. which should be coming soon after the exams.. right guys? Jeff? hehehe..;P

You boys take care...

10/17/98 19:34:27

Comments:

well, here's another posting of mine which i hope will not bore everyone to death. just when sexual postings are on the way, this has to happen....

i went to babylon today and on my way i saw jason, my ex, turning into niche. i saw him with a new guy. s , that was the guy that he's mentioning about. i felt so cheated. all this while i thought he was just trying to put someone in between us so that i'll give up but now i saw the physical exsistance of that someone! imagine i had to go up, put on a smile a d talk to him as if nothing happens. actually, i'm really shaking all over. i felt like crying but i can't do it in public anymore.

though we broke off for a month, i've been going to his place almost everyday. the sight of his car in the carpark assur d me that he's home safe and sound and then i can go home and rest. i messaged him everyday and just a message from him can decide whether i'll be able to sleep well or not. but now i see for myself that i've been lying to myself! i'm really so exhausted, both mentally and physically (though as i mentioned before, it's partly good as i regain a slim figure). how can he be enjoying himself so much while i pined and yearned for him? i'm suffering because of myself not him! i thought that perseverance helps b t i'm so sorry, mine only last a month plus.

now i know what to do. i know i can't forget him and still think fondly of him(love?) but i'll have to let go. i'm so tired but i know i can't hold on. maybe in years to come he'll know how i feel but for now i can't carry on. all my friends thought i've straighten my thoughts and thus didn't know about the latest. now i felt real miserable but i can't turn to anyone. maybe it's really time i grow up in terms of relationship. i can't be his friend, once real eelings is involve, you'll wish the best for him but can you treat him as just a friend? not for my case.

once again my apology for dampening your moods but i need to let go my feelings. i'd cried and i really felt better after writing this. life do ha e to go on........

10/17/98 16:45:55

Comments:

Hello everybody...I’m back!!!

I don't know why I'm frightened,

I know my way around here

The cardboard trees,

The painted seas,

The sound here.

Yes, a world to rediscover

But I'm not in any hurry...

And everything’s as if

We never said goodbye...

(As If We Never Said Goodbye - taken from Sunset Boulevard)

Wah, 3 weeks away and so much has changed! The BB is now so colorful!! Got song lyrics and poetry some more! AK, I believed that poem, Stay Gold, by Robert Frost was also used in the show "The Outsiders". I must also add color too! So many new comers and cumers some more. Let me get to know some new chaps first... Hi to just me, Mckay, Jimmy, west side story, just-sex, powerbunga, Nick69, kai23, Swimmer22, potatohead, bluely_blue, Ryan, howie, Kenny, and whoever else not mentioned. Aiy o..... fingers tired already :P ...

NJ, you’re back too!!! I thot you didn’t like my story so much so you disappeared from the BB! Hehehe. Hi to ahboi, AK, uncle Chrysalis, Jeff and whoever else I might have missed out.

Hah, I see that love is in the air.... well, at least just before the Mark & Jonathan saga came on. Ahhh...it makes me feel like telling another story....hehehe. Sotong just come back from Bali with a Balinese tan, a tougher skin and can withstand any onslaught of criticisms!! Hiak, haik, hiak! :P ...

Wah, got quite a number of comments on whether my story was real or fabricated.... Of course I drew some from personal experience lah, otherwise it’s not possible to fabricate from the start. For example when NJ mentioned that during the latest gathering, AK looked lost and in a world of his own, I certainly know what’s going on in his mind :) Maybe I’ll share what happened in my undergrad days...a love affair that spanned years...(get ready for more Danielle Steele stories!) Love is such a wonderful thing... and yes Jimmy, well said : "'tis better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all" Why worry about getting hurt and missing out on the thrills love can offer? The pros outweighs the cons!!

Wished I was there at the gathering, but my plane just touched down on Sat night. Well, maybe another time :) Probably will be hanging around the BB for a couple of weeks and then guess it’s time for me to move on... Well, l t’s make the next few weeks enjoyable! - Sotong

10/17/98 16:43:16

Comments:

10/17/98 16:29:56

Name: Nat

Comments:

Well, just to share with all of you my experience pertaining to a relationship. Any feelings evolved in this message are purely my personal belief and thoughts. Well, my first relationship didn't actually last for more than 2 weeks, surprising doesn't it. Nothing sexual evolved out of the relationship and when the final breakup came, it was a total surprise to me. Inretrospect, i believed it takes two hands for a relationship to work but only required one to break it up. No one is at fault in this relationship. Looking back, i constantly review and try to figure out the possibilities that could go wrong. I went int a total retreat as well as a self-evaluation stage. During this process, i kept away from all my friends by finding places to hide and excuses to refrain from joining any activities. During this process, i learnt a lot. Somehow, all the fingers seem to be pointing towards my direction. Maybe, it started too fast, it proceeded too fast, both parties are not ready, both do not know each other well enough and the basic line is both are n t meant for each other. My church friends are constantly there to provide guidance, assurance and security for me when i desparately required them. BUT the fundamental issue is still myself. Friends are there for you, yes they are but ultimately, you have to battle through this motional crisis yourself and only you, yourself can do it. Looking back, if anyone will to ask me whether i would still pursue this route knowing the result is obvious. I would still reply as yes, i do. For through this experience, I have definitely emerge as a much more emotional stronger person. Now, i realise he pain, the hardship as well as the process of letting it go and self-evaluation, i will consider as aspect before getting into one again. I just have to say the past few months are definitely not easy to pass. I do not blame anyone and its no one's fault at all. Just a quote from a female buddy of mine, "To experience is to learn and to learn is to grow". I have experienced, i have learnt t e lesson too well and definitely i have grown. Hope after reading this message, you will understand why i was missing for the past few months. For those in a relationship, treasure it, it does not come easy. GOD bless.

10/17/98 15:36:20

Name: Nick69 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: Asian Your Nationality: SG

Comments:

Hell I had a really bad week.Work ,work and more work.Went down to Spartacus but it was too crowded so I went down to the beach off fort road.Been a while since I've been there but the place was pretty peaceful and I love the beach.I stripped to my shorts and started walking along the beach.Soon dark rain clouds appeared and I didn't find any action so I started back.As I walked along the deep under growth I suddenly saw this muscular hunk struggling through the trees on his mountain bike.He was in a tight tank top emphasising his huge arms and sexy tight butt.He smiled and stopped in front of me.After exchanging hellos we went to a quiet area where he started a sexy strip tease showing me his body building like poses and a huge pink cock!I stripped my shor off and soon found myself leaning against a tress as this hunk started taking my erect and precum dripping cock into his soft wet lips.He was great and managed to make me cum withing minutes.As he stood smiling and caressing me all over I started massagi g hiss trong arms and brought me hungry mouth to his huge cock and started kissing and licking his inner thighs as he leaned against his bike legs spread open.I fondled his erect hard nipples as I slowly caressed his shaft with my tngue and started runnin my tongue all over his hard purple cock head.Soon I heard him sigh and moan as he let a load of sweet warm juice trickle down my throat.I loved it especially when he shuddered and squeezed his tight buns as I slurped and sucked him dry.We were soon on hi beach towel in a 69 and noticed a young guy hiding behind the bush near us which spoilt our mood, but what a nice way to start the weekend.

10/17/98 06:16:45

Name: Walter

Comments:

Penis breath, a lover's dread Is what you get when you give head Unpleasant as it tends to be Be grateful that he doesn't pee It's times like this that you wonder why You bothered reaching for his fly But it's too late, can't be a tease Accept the facts, get on your knees You know you've got a job to do So open wide and shove it through Lick the tip then take it all don't drag your teeth or he might bawl Slide up and down, use your tongue And feel the precum start to run Your jaw aches and your neck is numb So when the fxxk's he gonna cum Just when you can't take anymore You hear your lover's mighty roar And when he hits that real high note You feel it oozing down your throat Salty, fishy, sticky stuff Okay already, that's enough Let's switch you say, before you gag And what revenge you're on the rag.

10/17/98 05:37:15

Comments:

as it was, i arrived late to meet my date of yester-nite. 12 min to be precise. and it took another ten to identify him. u see, it was a blind date. so u folks who were at the Gathering Pt II will now know why i was dressed as i did. it was my crooze outf t. hiak hiak hiak.

after the social protocol was done away with, we went to a nearby coffee joint to have a chat. he seems to be nursing some kind of problem or concern or both. but it wasn't at all helping the ambience. u see, i thot it was going to be one of those bonking meet, altho' i wasn't sure i was UP to it, esp after seeing who it was. now be4 u critics jump to flame, i make no apologies about bonking being superficial. i'm only aroused to what i see as bonkable. otherwise, i wud just offer coffee, and not me.

a long story short, i offered to send him home and was promptly mauled in the car before i could even ignite the car's engine. my defence mechanisms wasn't adequate to fend him off. and screaming for help wasn't an option. so i tried talking. and boy, did i talked. i had never ever talked so much in my life. as it turned out, my 'date' did had a problem of the heart. he felt he was unattractive (which he was quite right,sadly) and none of the prospects whom he had met had gone further than a first meet. al s, as is so the same with this, i'm afraid. but what can one do ? if one can't, one can't. i guess the talking allowed time and space to deflect his state of mind. he calmed, apologised and got out of the car. i didn't stop him.

but for a long while, i sat.. thinking. if only i had not agreed to meet him 1-2-1, this would not had happened. if only i had shanghai him to join the Gathering Pt II, if only.... and then it occurred to me : there is no such thing as IF ONLY. it is just the way things happened to turn out. when 2 person's expectations are out of synchronisation, it just won't groove. no matter how much hurt or nasty feelings is involved.

and now, it set me thinking about the mark-jonathan saga. i won't ennoble hurt. it is against my nature of sanity. in all we do, if we expect others to respect and treat us as an independent entity, we should not look for charitable handout of emotions. i not only is condescending, it's a downright insult. honesty should prevail for it takes two to tango. and it is entirely a private affair between the 2 protaganists. anyone else should stay out of it and keep whatever 2 cents worth they may possess under lock and key. it is indeed tempting to barge in under the guise of good intentions and other moralistic mambo-jambo, but it remains that we are just being nosey parkers. we cannot get away with murder invoking good intentions. if it hurt us to see a poten ial relationship got derailed, go knock our head on a nearby post or beat our chest or whatever, and get it out of our system. it is none of our business because we don't and can't live his life. we can only care from a distance. if we are a friend in eve y sense of the word, then we should standby him : to cheer him when he flies and to catch him when he fall. anything more is suspicious.

10/17/98 04:43:03

Your Nationality: Anyone cares?

Comments:

p>OOops meant to say posting on MONDAY .. not Moody. Sorry

Stay hard ... cum buckets --- Netjumper

10/17/98 04:38:24

Your Nationality: Anyone cares?

Comments:

OK, it has been ages since I posted something in here. Been real busy with work. When I was in US, things are more relaxing and slow pace. But in Singapore I found myself working even weekend ... scary! Anyway, I would like to thank all those who showed up at the Gathering II. What turned out to be a small gathering of 5 people got expended to 13 or 14 people. It is nice to put a face on all the names in BW. And I must apologize again that I was really late. Couldn't help it if my boss told me the last minute that I am suppose to join him for dinner with his guest. And sorry again I had to leave early ... this has been a very long week for me. So I am really looking forward for the long long long weekend.

I think the gathering was quite a success ... no expectations was set, just a few friends sitting around chatting and having a few drinks. And Terry, I hope everything goes well for you ... I was concern that you look troubled when you know who showed up. I wish you well. AK .. during part of the gathering, you look that you were lost in your own world ... in a far off place ... I hope thing are well with you too. Unc Chrys ... you are only as old as you feel ... you still look young ... You don't look a day over 30 *wink*. Jeff ... you seem quite when I came, hope you were not disappointed at me *wink* ... too bad you have to leave early ... would like to have a longer chat with you .. maybe next time. As for the rest of the gang ... thanks for showing up and I hope you guys are not disappointed on how it turns out and of me.

I hope you guys will enjoy your long weekend and have lots of cruising stories and fun activities to post on Moody! It is sad that long relationship have to end or people get hurt or dump in a short span of 3 months. But life goes on so live and let live ... it is part of life. Sometimes when bad things happen to me, I think that it is a dream ... imagine this, when we sleep we dream ... and maybe our life is the dream of some person ... and the life of that person is the dream of another *LOL* ... would that be a great movie idea??? Anyway, enough about all this sad stuff have been going on the page ... it is time to move on. .... so someone care to organize a Gathering III??? Maybe jeff can organize one after his exams ... and for all of you out there taking your exam soon ... Good Luck!

Stay hard ... cum buckets --- Netjumper

10/17/98 01:04:58

Name: Zen

Comments:

Just something to share. And ya, somebody teach me some HTML. Meanwhile, Jimmy, bear with the paragraphing of this poem by Matthew Arnold: Alas, is even Love too weak To unlock the heart and let it speak? Are even lovers powerless to reveal To one another what indeed they feel? I knew the mass of men conceal'd They would by other men be met With blank indifference, or with blame reproved: I knew they lived and moved Trick'd in disguises, alien to the rest of men, and alien to themselves- and yet There beats one heart in every human breast.

10/16/98 20:04:50

Name: |ithium

Comments:

Right on, AK.

10/16/98 19:35:44

Comments:

I wish to appeal that we let the Jonathan saga rest. People have been hurt in the events that had happened. Let us all spare them any further hurt and confusion, and allow, instead, for the wounds to heal. To all the friends who have shown concerned.. our intentions are noble and much appreciated I'm sure. But certain issues are best left to their own devices and allowed to take their natural courses. To the one who was hurt most.. time will heal all wounds. I wish you luck and all the happiness in the new horizons... to love is the most powerful tool.. and you're fortunate to be blessed with it. Never be jaded though impossible things may seem...

10/16/98 16:14:27

Name: |ithium

Comments:

Nobody likes it when his friends get bad-mouthed. I know Jon and he’s definitely not the kind to stoop down so low just to attract attention. Mark was probably just seeking some advice to help Jon get back on his feet. The facts are marred badly enough al eady. Please stop speculating. Give the man a break. He's hurt enough already.

10/16/98 13:48:26

Comments:

Harlow, i wanna

cruising story

back!!!! at least i will not feel so down and deep in thoughts everytime i check the bulletin board. Life's bad enough, i wanna hear more good news abt everyone's lucky "cruising" day.

no offence to anybody, but i had enough for breakups, ecy crsis blah blah.

*sigh* AK, guess my interview quite bad, guess back to sending resumes again. regards

10/16/98 10:45:11

Name: nobody

Comments:

I have been following the BW pages for quite long now. This story about Mark and Jonathan is very suspicious. Can it be that Mark and Jonathan are the same person who wants attention? We answer for our actions. Don't blame our mistakes on other people. It is very stupid. And especially if it happens on the internet which is not real. Flame me for my comments. I don't care. I want the stories to cum back!

10/16/98 06:52:02

Name: Gay Ray

Comments:

HUNKS NEEDED !!!! -------------- Entertaining, Good-looking, Macho, well-built, well-spoken, groomed MEN required !!!!! Needed urgently as hosts for special events and ladies' nites at latest hip night spot. Attractive salary ( part /full time available) Walk in interview @ Lollipop Disco Singapore 42, Prinsep street ( opposite Paradiz centre) 3-7 pm.

10/16/98 04:48:55

Comments:

well, and to think that just a month back i thought i was the most unfortunate guy on earth to have to face all that breakup s***! now it seems that this is just a on going process. well, not to lose faith, everyone, i'm sure some of us are gonna be lucky in love. mark, it's good to know that friends like you are all over the place but i guess if jonathan is that badly hurt now, the most you can do is to keep by his side. try not to ask him to forget that chap because if jonathan really puts in his feelings, that's impossible(speaking from experience) instead try to get him to participate in some other activities. dine out, go for a show or play, go to the beach for games or whatever. just don't mention about the failed relationship. maybe more exposure to friends w ll help. organise some outings with your friends and invite him along. make him understand that in gay life, there're still friends. i'm sure he'll still feel bad about himself but seeing so many friends' support, he'll be touched and will get on with lif (that's what happens to me! i still think of jason and deep inside i know i still love him. but life's got to go on. and i realised that no matter how much you love someone, he's not worth dying for. the only one worth dying for is your MOTHER! she's the ne that brought you to this earth) hope all will be fine after sometime. as for those going for the gathering, i'm still feeling bad that i can't join in as i'll finish work close to midnight. wish you people all the fun that you can lay your eyes and han s on! enjoy the weekend! p.s and do organise another outing on a weekend!

10/16/98 03:15:23

Comments:

Jack.. thanx for those words.. I think they hold true... and just to let you know too that you've been a pal to me and I wish you speedier gains economically.. :) And just-sex.. good luck for your interview..

If we shadows have offended,

Think but this, and all is mended,

That you have but slumber'd here

While these visions did appear.

And this weak and idle theme,

No more yielding but a dream,

Gentles, do not reprehend:

if you pardon, we will mend:

And, as I am an honest Puck,

If we have unearned luck

Now to 'scape the serpent's tongue,

We will make amends ere long;

Else the Puck a liar call;

So, good night unto you all.

Give me your hands, if we be friends,

And Robin shall restore amends.

William Shakespeare

Perhaps it is time we all have a reality check. To those who wish to get back to them cruising stories.. please do not feel shy to contribute. For myself, I shall delve into my work instead..;P Peace!

10/16/98 01:40:29

Comments:

i guess i am giving my 2 cents worth for the jon issue.

it is sad that he had 3 bad experiences is a short spam of 3 months. i agreed that whoever tricked him are bastards, but i think he should not be that trusting. maybe for the 1st or 2nd time, but even for the 3rd time? anyway i beleive the fact that ever one learned from mistakes, i sincerely hope that Jon can get over this, learn to be less trusting and emerage a stronger man. u have my blessing, Jon. MArk, i applaud u effort as a friend but there are things that u had to let go and to let him grow up. l ok it in another view point, will u rather him to suffer the setback now or at a age of 30+?

p/s good luck on the BW gathering. thanx jeff, but i had a interview this fri.

10/16/98 01:09:47

Comments:

Boys boys boys... please.. let us not get carried away in this whole shebang. Things happen.. and things move on... Mark, as Zen said, we are concerned guys who wish to show goodwill towards your fren jon... but you seemed to have jaded your views and acc se us of pointing accusatory fingers. You will never know a person until you have shared the same skin.. try looking at things from all perspectives before you come to your conclusions.. Anyway, I would personally prefer to let this matter rest coz we can t really do anything about it.. Only Jon has the power to get himself out of the hole he is in.. Mark.. you can be a fren to him and support him, or you can join him in accusing everyone else for his unhappiness. And to the guy who caused this shit.. well . I'm sure he has his twisted reasons, and I'm sure he is feeling guilty as hell after reading all these exchanges...

And Kuva.. you're right... this page IS ABOUT cruising stories.. BUT it was never intended to be FOR cruising. What happened was incidental and I wasn't being hypocritical when I passed that comment. I AM disgusted that things had to turn out this way. As you said, I believe strongly that all of us should be mature adults about it.. we should all know the dangers of the internet on our emotional selves. I've experienced it and I've hurted tremendously from it. I've shared my views and stories in the archiv s and hence, I thought there could be a change in some ways. Instead... nothing changes...

To those who can't handle this.. the best solution is.. SWITCH OFF your damn computer. Get out into the world and meet more people. Brush aside all your homo thoughts and focus instead on developing your social skills with the 'normal' people out there. Meet more girls.. meet more guys.. have fun, pick up new games, go running, go blading, etc.. Learn to ENJOY living!!

10/15/98 23:56:25

Comments:

Mark, it hurts to see you reacting to our goodwill saying that nobody cares. I see that you chose to focus on one posting despite the others. Cool down pls.

10/15/98 22:13:18

Name: Kuva

Comments:

Actionkid, I find your point about people misusing the page rather hypocritical. Here on the one hand the page IS about cruising and on the other hand you are criticising using the page for their own ends. Isn't it the same, whether you are cruising in pu lic for sex and cruising the page or IRC or internet for sex? Not that I have anything against you or what, but I feel that everyone, including this Jonathan guy should know what he is getting into. Come on! Nobody here is a three year old kid! You got to be responsible for your own life!

10/15/98 17:18:36

Name: busybody

Comments:

solly ... juz realize my email add looks funny fm my previous posting. solly again, the add only open 2 jonathan. tolong dont tekan me ok! cheers. ------------------ Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will ake the bus with you when the limo breaks down. (OPRAY WINFREY)

10/15/98 17:18:17

Comments:

solly ... juz realize my email add looks funny fm my previous posting. solly again, the add only open 2 jonathan. tolong dont tekan me ok! cheers. ------------------ Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will ake the bus with you when the limo breaks down. (OPRAY WINFREY)

10/15/98 17:05:44

Name: Jack

Comments:

Something to share with people of the B.Wind:(to all who have encouraged, to all who have been encouraged, and to all who need to be encouraged... )

There are no stars which we could trust,

There is no guiding light,

And we know that we must

Be good, be just, be right.

Do not hark back to things that have passed,

And cherish the future not yet come.

But who with vision clear can see,

The present which is here and now,

Such a wise one should aspire to win,

What never can be lost nor shaken.

10/15/98 16:52:19

Comments:

hello mr mark, cool down ler. it's surely good that jon jon got a good fren like u who care & defend him so much. dont stop ok, u r doing a good job. did any1 say jon-jon is the crusing type? gotta slap him with my d--- . ya ya blame every1 except ur good fren. if ppl approached him, there's nothing wrong 2 accept that friendship. if jon jon rejected the frenship, bcoz of look, race, physical attributes & etc. then, jon jon ought 2 b hung. but 2 proceed a step further ... ie to start a relationship with a ew found fren (or stranger if ur english is good inaf!), wont u think this is a bit a bit a bit ... whatever. fm the way u wrote, it sounded like jon jon was being 'taken advantage of'. & THIS HAPPENED 3 TIMES WITHIN 3 MONTHS. & u said every1 was at fault except jon-jon!!!??? LOOK jonathan, there r still many kind & sincere ppl around. i hope u r still as sincere & innocent as u r b4. but be selective in knowing frenz. cheers ok .. i know u r reading this. hmmmmmmmm ..... write me if u need a ear. bodyholi @hotmail.com .... funny y i so KPO ... sigh ... i'm supposed 2 b .......

10/15/98 16:52:09

Comments:

hello mr mark, cool down ler. it's surely good that jon jon got a good fren like u who care & defend him so much. dont stop ok, u r doing a good job. did any1 say jon-jon is the crusing type? gotta slap him with my d--- . ya ya blame every1 except ur good fren. if ppl approached him, there's nothing wrong 2 accept that friendship. if jon jon rejected the frenship, bcoz of look, race, physical attributes & etc. then, jon jon ought 2 b hung. but 2 proceed a step further ... ie to start a relationship with a ew found fren (or stranger if ur english is good inaf!), wont u think this is a bit a bit a bit ... whatever. fm the way u wrote, it sounded like jon jon was being 'taken advantage of'. & THIS HAPPENED 3 TIMES WITHIN 3 MONTHS. & u said every1 was at fault except jon-jon!!!??? LOOK jonathan, there r still many kind & sincere ppl around. i hope u r still as sincere & innocent as u r b4. but be selective in knowing frenz. cheers ok .. i know u r reading this. hmmmmmmmm ..... write me if u need a ear. bodyholi @hotmail.com .... funny y i so KPO ... sigh ... i'm supposed 2 b .......

10/15/98 15:54:26

Name: Mark

Comments:

I would like to make and stress 1 very clear and important point to all the idiots who do not seem to understand. Jon is not to be blame at all from the beginning to the end. The problem with Jon is that he is too sincere and kind-hearted. That guy uses t e excuse of encouraging him to get close to him and then dunp him. Is Jon at fault for being too trustful? Why didn't you people condemn that idiot Marcus? I am totally disappoiinted with all you people, just like Jonathan.. How can you have that idea that he is the cruising type. With his qualification, look, physique and personality, does he have to? It is people who come up looking for him. He is just too kind l as he does not like to hurt people feeling. I am so worried for him. He has switched off his hp and I have no idea where he went to. Jon always take whatever bad that had happened upon himself. Please remove all the postings on Jonathan that were posted so far. I really regretting coming in and hoping that all of you will help Not only you didn't but he ended up being bad mouthing instead. BLOODY MARCUS!!!! YOU BETTER WATCH OUT AND DON'T LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

10/15/98 13:03:36

Name: howie My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singapore, in exile

Comments:

Having suffered a setback in love just over a month ago, I am glad to say I still believe in love, and the viability of gay long term relationships. At the break-up, it was like my world just collapsed around me...i could not think of anything else...i thought of crazy things i'd do to try to save the relationship (if only it's possible!)...i cried for days...*sigh* It was a shock...a complete surprise to me. It was the first time in my life that I have been dumped! Believe me, it is a horrible, horrible feeling! I felt so confused, I thought, " How could this be happening to me?"..."How could he do this to me?"...I anted to hate him, I wanted to slap him physically (it was a long distance r'ship), tell him to wake up and see what he is throwing away! Ah...Ah...Ah.... It is amazing what time can do. Although i still suffer from pangs of regrets every so often, I no longer cry for him, for us. Indeed I dont think I will take him back even if he "realises" the error of his ways...my trust, my security in him, all the dre ms I built with him as my other half, were irreparably shattered, dreams I thought we shared....*sigh*! QUESTION by the way, I am curious to find out among you guys...are you or anyone you know in a long term relationship? (gay) I know a couple who have been together for 10 years, so I know it can be done! cheers...

10/15/98 13:00:08

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: singapore, in exile

Comments:

hi!

10/15/98 12:37:35

Comments:

Mark :

All except one of the posts here have expressed compassion and willingness to help. The odd-one-out seemed to be poking fun. Call me trusting, but it's pretty clear that Jon was pretty damn unlucky to hook up with three pple who broke his heart.

Did something go terribly wrong beyond what u know ?

There's probably just two ways for him to get through this I guess.

1. He needs to get help from his family to provide him support.

2. He needs time. Time to be alone and gather himself. Just stick around as a friend and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. Tell him to take his time to heal. Don't tell him to forget his ex's ... it just reminds him of them.

Let him be. But provide him the support he needs.

Time heals all wounds

Or so I've been led to believe. If he DOES wish to get out of his shell, there's always this friday gathering where he can come to and just talk to people. No pretences. No egos. Just pple with something in common. J

10/15/98 11:16:50

Comments:

I sense that Mark's posting is ladened with anger generated from the pains and concern for his friend. This is compounded by Mark's failed attempts to liven up Jon. Jon is really fortunate to hv a friend like Mark. However, I think it takes 2 hands to cl p. Is Jon also partly responsible for his current state? I think Jon is pretty new in our chosen lifestyle and hence may not fully understand the ups and downs, and not "gay-wise". He may hv certain expectations which are hard to match (...looking for love in the wrong places... looking for love in too many faces - btw this is a song). He is like a fresh graduate entering the workforce and hv idealistic perception of the corporate world. As far as I know, the regulars in BW are very nice people ....a though I hv not personally met them (except Jeff briefly). There may be some "black sheeps" here .... but Jon has to learn to protect himself and learn to be "gay-wise". It will be good if AK and/or Ahboi can give Jon a crash course on gaylife and what t entails. But at the end of the day, Jon is the only person who can help himself ... with guidance from sincere friend like Mark and others .... sometimes we fall down, but we must learn to get up on our feet and continue the long journey ahead..... my journey is not as long as Jon's or the rest as I will be turning 40 in 1.5 months' time.

10/15/98 10:10:55

Comments:

Hmmm ... just realised ... the tools I'm referring to in my previous posting is the Internet/BB/etc ... just would like to clarify ... :-)

10/15/98 10:09:24

Comments:

Hmmm ... the Jonathan saga ... interesting ... as with all tools ... can be used ... or abused ... but I'm not here to judge (I mean ... who am I? ... just a fading old man ... hehehe) ... I'm here to share a story ... A friend of mine (let's call him Mel had many disappointments in his attempt at relationships ... to the point of wanting to give up any more attempts ... I was with him when he tried and tried ... time and again ... One day, he called me up and shared something which enlightened even me .. He said that all our lives ... we are slaves to expectations ... as in a relationship ... we have certain expectations of the perfect person for us, of how a relationship should be, etc ... And becos of these expectations, we get disappointments ... Disa pointments when events and people do not measure up to our expectations ... So, he had a simple solution ... from that day forth ... he will have expectations ... BUT tempered with what we call 'REALITY CHECK' ... For example, if he found someone who meas res up in all aspects except for one ... let's say the person smokes and Mel is totally against it ... Do you give it all up becos of this one setback? ... OR do you lower your expectations using the REALITY CHECK and accept that one aspect while enjoying all others? ... I've learnt to apply this 'theory' to many ways of my life ... it does not solve everything ... but it makes life a whole lot easier ... and my friend, Mel? ... Well, he is still looking ... which is good ... he may or may not find the rig t person ... but at least he has something to work on and that something gives him another lifeline ... Hope ... Sorry if this is too long and rambling ... I don't mean to offend anyone (if I did, unintentionally) ... But I felt like sharing this story .. :-) ... and Jonathan? ... dear young man ... you have a whole life time ahead of you ... live it, please? ... after all, this is not a rehearsal ... Amethyst to all ... :-)

10/15/98 09:50:48

Comments:

Yo, Jeff! I'm back! ... so stop yelling already ... hehehe ... my ears are old and can't take it, man ... :-) ...

10/15/98 03:43:08

Name: The Lollipop Master

Comments:

NEW JOINT IN TOWN!! The latest place in town, Lollipop Singapore, is finally OPEN !!! On sundays, it is PLU nite..... and it's located at 42 Prinsep street ( just opp Paradiz centre ) So, see u there soon !!!!

10/14/98 23:54:03

Comments:

Dear Mark, I am saddened by what has happened to Jonathan. Frankly I am not sure if I am to bear some responsibility. When he first posted on this page some months ago, I talked to him on ICQ on two occasions. He didn't seem responsive and I could not asc rtain if he is shy or simply uninterested in me. Perhaps I was insensitive and so I apologised for being naggy, wished him well and logged off. Being the person I am who believe in Fate and that you can't push things, I figured I was letting him and mysel move on with life... he needs someone flesh and blood like you by his side to pull him out of the pit ( a couple of emails really won't do) and get him to face up to reality. Shutting out may be his way of turning his anger towards others into a self-imp sed punishment. Please pray tell him to brighten up. Sexual needs and the need for intimacy are just a part of our life, no doubt they are very integral to our being, there should be nothing to stop us from enjoying life's other aspects while looking for r awaiting that life long love.

10/14/98 23:39:52

Name: Maguire

Comments:

Mark... whoever you are, you are right in saying that Jonathan is going through a rough patch now.I really do not know how to encourage him or cheer him up when I met up with him yesterday evening. Yes, he does have God-blessed looks and physique but that s not his fault anyway.Yet, people just want one thing from him, and not care for his emotional needs, him as a person,an individual. He does deserve someone who knows how to cherish him, show him love,care and concern, something that he really needs.It's quite depressing and sad to see him so dishearted, sad and disillusioned... Jon...whatever you have shared with me..my wish for you is that you will be strong and courageous...

10/14/98 16:57:38

Comments:

mark.. I remember your fren jonathan, and I recall his experiences and his disillusionment. To be frank, I dun really know what to say with regards to this. busybody has a point in that there must be something wrong in the way things happened. Cruising.. e it through the internet, through 'live' actions or through pubbing, chatlines, etc.. is NOT the best place to find a LTR. We should always get into this thing with a pinch of salt and NEVER get involved too quickly. From what I recall.. he only appeared on this page about two months or so ago.. I didn't think that things happened soo quickly around him. Perhaps you can do your part by being his friend. In defence of the page.. what goes on behind the curtains are not within our control. And you should no judge all the guys here to be just like the jerks who toyed with jon's emotions. To those guys who USED this page for your own benefits.. to have quick irresponsible flings.. well.. all I can say is that this whole thing is disgusting and for once, I fee ashamed that it happened that way. But at the same time, I also know that there are guys who care.. and jeff's invitation is the same from me as well... You guys please take care... PEACE

10/14/98 16:41:48

Comments:

dearest mark, cool down a bit ler. i read ur jonathan thingy already lar. btw who is he huh? neber heard b4 ler... anyway, if a guy had 3 unsuccessful relationships in a short span of 3 moons. dont u think/suspect they is something not right (ie wrong lar with little jonny ??!!! did he find out his short comings (self esteem, confidenance, communication/social skills). i hope he could open out & find more frenz here. stop jumping in2 relationship wagon like my sis jumps in2 those isetan sales. lastly, if e's so gorgeous y was he so desperate? act act a bit mah. sorry, i know i'm different fm the rest who will definitely crowd around him & cry with him. anyway, wish him strength. ---------- 'Dont blame the world when things fall apart, HE was here b4' u!< >

10/14/98 15:57:56

Comments:

dear mark..... i don't know what really happened but i think that johnathon deserves friends who care for him right now.... and you are definitely a good friend of his.....and i believe that in BW, there are many of us who are willing to be his friends... not just lusting over him.... and hurting him in the process.... perhaps you can ask him to mail AK, me or someone else on the board and be a friend first..... slowly, things build up.... trust and judgement etc..... i don't think we will mind having an xtra friend to take care of.... to listen to his problems.... i have friends who listen to my problems..... and i would like to share too.... and you can be asured that we WON'T hurt him as , well, personally, i have a bf and i am very faithful to him.... i practice monogamy.... (ok.... unless we both agreed for an orgy.... which has NEVER happened!)...... so... you can ask him to mail us privately....., ok? and dear (you know i am tokking to you)..... if you are reading this.... please don't get jealous. ..... ok?? i am just trying to help.... AND..... ahboi! are you going to the gathering?? and chrys?? chrys?? where are you??? desmond?? just_sex?? not going?? go leh......

10/14/98 15:43:31

Name: Andy

Your Fav Body Type: Asian

Comments:

Hehe, thanks AK and Jimmy et all for all the slaps (have some more lar...), got the message - hmm, still trying to get used to the local way. For today as it's raining cats and dogs outside now, anyone who wonders what's on Mobile Dick's mind all the time, this is THE BOOK to read (found it in Borders today !!!!) - THE GAY MAN'S GUIDE TO HETEROSEXUALITY. All questions answered like - what are t ey carrying in all those minivans? How do you know when you're in one of their neighborhoods? How do they amuse themselves? Shud give us all the insight!!!

10/14/98 15:22:34

Comments:

Mark: I dunno what happened but hey u sound like u've fallen for jonathan or something... it sounded pretty passionate. Only trouble is tt it just left me completely lost. Did jon look for LTRs and get ONSs ? Oh well... I've done my little bit anyway... so its up to him now. AK / Ah boi: U two actually questioning my 'V' har ? Unfortunately, dun hv hymen to show (so izzat an adv or disadv as a man vs woman ?) As for the 'know-how' despite being 'V' u two and the rest of the bboard have been really fabulous teachers... J

10/14/98 14:26:15

Name: Mark

Comments:

People of the Wind, I am putting up this posting with a heavy heart for my buddy, Jonathan. Jonathan is a charming guy with both a brain and a good physique. I feel so sad for him as he could have chosen to lead a normal life without having to gone through what that is happ ning to him right now. He had decided to come to term with himself after living a straight live for 25 years. But, it seemed that he was made a real big mistake by doing that. Nobody that he has met so far has ever given him the care, concern and love th t he is looking for. How could anybody take such a terrible setback of 3 broken relationships in just 3 months. I personally see him retreating back to his personal world of complete silent day by day. I really do not know who he has met and known through BW. But, I just want you people to know that he is really a nice guy and he don't deserve to be treated by you eople who are responsible for destroying him. You all are sending him into total self-destruction. Have you ever spare a thought for him when you toy with his feelings? He given out his all but in return what did he get? Disappointments and hurts. His fee ings for all of you are real but he jiust did not want to show it or use it as a meant to deter you from leaving. As he told me that when thing changes, they can never be the same again. His principle of Love is not possession is really killing him. You all are real bastards. How can you all bear to hurt him? He don't have to be pathetic with his look, physique and personality. You all just don't deserve him. I really plead with all of you or whoever you are to stop harassing him. He has already cho en to give himself up in order not to force you into a corner. Leave him alone and let him have some peace. He won't know nor will get to read this posting. He is too shattered and I don't think he will ever come back to BW again. His life was totally destroy from the moment he step into BW. I really hope that there are still some kind souls in BW who has a he rt. Jonathan really needed a lot of encouragement in order to be himself again. I have tried all my means but he is just not speaking. Please email him only with good intention and don't mention my name. Mark

10/14/98 12:58:06

Comments:

okaylah.. you caught me there, busybody.. it should be Oh L'amour.. I bochap.. dun want to waste brain cells thinking about things like dat. Also, apologies to them dead poets.. the earlier poetry should be credited to Robert Frost and not William Blake.. damn.. too many poems in my head.. shoulda been more attentive during my lit classes.. then won't get them mixed up. As for my gf, umm.. well.. that IS a personal issue and I'd feel more comfy if you pte msg me, bbody. Where my guyfriend is concerned (dea est j..I hope you dun mind me stating the facts here....) let's just say that we've never committed ourselves to a gay relationship.. ie, we do not classify it as being a bf-bf thing with all that jazz. It is more like a deep friendship thing that we shar and we both know that it will last for the fact that both of us feel strongly about it.. And incidentally, both of us are sceptical of gay relationships... hence, we are just taking each day as it comes and enjoying all the moments that we share. The goo thing about it is the fact that he makes me want to keep my life focused, abandon the cruising lifestyle and casual sex. I feel more complete knowing that he is around. And best of all.. we are like two peas.. there's no need for words and we think alike in many ways.. and the feelings are mutual.. Perhaps in another life we might have turned gay for each other.. but for now.. we just live lor.. and we support each other amidst all the insanity..

10/14/98 09:42:00

Name: Frenchie

Comments:

Yes, I haven't written anything here for ages (not that I have much contributed anyway) but nothing much happened in my private life. Since my trip to Singapore (BTW thanks a lot to Ak and ah-boi for welcoming me), it's been a sentimental desert (as it wa for the preceeding 2/3 months). I was hopelesly in love to one of my friend who just was not attracted (we remain the best of friedns though). The same scenario was reiterated with anotyher of his friend (who's so cute). I'm feeling good in a way to be in love but I'm longing for the true mutual one. Went for a trip in Morocco. Nice guys there - quite open in spite of the religious climate. Even met the cutest and most intersting (at least to my standards knowing that i have a fetish on James Dean Bradfield of Manic Street Preachers fame. We had a nig t of discussions (but nothing more as i was travelling with my sister). Life is unfair... we all know this. I guess you're not much intersted in this rubbish. Just wanted to sya that the correct spelling is Oh L'amour.

10/14/98 09:28:24

Comments:

Mmmm, just curious, Mobile Dick, if you are str8, why are you here and leaving us with an email address in the first place? Thanks for your 'beware of Big A', just to reinforce AK's point, statistics have shown Aids to be more prevalent among heterosexual , pls follow our advice and wear a condom the next time you want to make someone scream, ok? Take Care.

10/14/98 09:14:16

Comments:

hello AK, juz curious (or KPO lar!) understand u found ur b/f not long ago. like 2 find out how did ur g/f take it? understand that she's been belly supportive. serious, i'm not trying 2 poke fire lar but it's ok if u think it's personal. BUT pls the rest dont arty-fire me ok!!! La'mour ??? or L'amour.

10/14/98 08:04:59

Comments:

Oh La'mour

broke my heart, now I'm aching for youoooo

Oh La'mour

What's a boy in love supposed to doooooooo...

I was looking for you, you were looking for me

I was reaching for you, you were too blind to see

Oh love of my heart, it's up to you now..

I'm tearing apart, I hurt inside out...

Oh La'mour... blah blah blah...

Doncha just lurrrrve them retro moosic?.. :) Hahaha.. let's make love, not war.. HOLIDAY!! Oooh yeah.. let's celebrate.. :P *actionkid gives a maniacal laugh..;D* Let's get this page back on track..;P

10/14/98 07:21:15

Name: java3 My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: just makinglove Your Fav Body Type: normal

Your Nationality: white

Comments:

I would like to say something to Mobile Dick Please. Tell me something when you hold hands with your girl, an are walking down the street with her! How come I have never seen a guy with his girl walking down the street with a hard-on? Now I've been watching guy's for a long time now. I am an expect on guy's. We have gaydar you know, But one thing I ave never seen is a guy walking down the street with a big hard-on for his girl. If you straight people like sex and are so good at it why doesn't holding hands give you a hard-on? I would think haveing that pussy so close would give you a hard-on I don't get it what kind of people are you? I have never held hands with a guy where I didn't get a hard-on! Another thing Mr. Mobile Dick! have you ever made your girl friend cum or do you care? Do you make love with her and for her, or your just haveing a good time for yourself. The difference between straight people and gay people is like night and day, straight people chase after for the most part females who don't want to have anything to do with you! so your chaseing pussy like a animal. Is that what you think sex is? Wit guy's you both have equal desire, There is no negativism so you both get really turned on. And you can fxxk a guy an he doesn't have baby's. The list is endless! There is no comparison! We do it for love not lust! And besides I wrestled 5 years in high school so I know I can take your butt!

10/14/98 06:09:19

Comments:

hey hey dickie..;P Heheh.. good for ya.. you're back reading these pages.. :) Anyway, just to let you know, I'm not the sort who believe in labels.. ie, I can do it with guys and girls... and I've had the opportunity to do both since I was.. umm.. under-ag d..;P Anyway, about this tightness and slippery and screaming shit.. it is all argumentative. The female organ is convenient coz the slippery bit comes naturally. But where tightness is concerned.. umm.. i beg to differ. I've had some of the tightest ass nd well.. whew.. it's steaming HOT! Incidentally, some girls also enjoy taking it up their backs..;P Anyway, the safe bit depends on the individual. As for the screaming.. hahah.. you have not heard the guys! If girls can do it.. umm.. wait till you here he guys.. :P Right, ahboi?? We are all encouraged to wear protection... be it gay or str8. Let's not be judgemental, okay, dick? Anyway, sex is NOT about fxxking. I think there is also that sense of being close.. the foreplay and the private time together. We mean noone any harm. PEACE!

10/14/98 05:06:51

Name: mobile dick

Comments:

hello action kid, well i am not denying. reports saya that it is easier through anal sex. well i prefer the normal one it is more slippery and tighter and i like them to scream.

10/14/98 05:06:02

Name: mobile dick

Comments:

hello action kid, well i am not denying. reports saya that it is easier through anal sex. well i prefer the normal one it is more slippery and tighter and i like them to scream.

10/14/98 03:30:32

Comments:

speaking of AIDS.. isn't it alarming to note that for every 1 reported case, there are 4 more that goes unreported? And heterosexuals make up the bulk of those infected.. mainly through casual encounters with prostitutes abroad and local, and having multi le partners. Those are the statistics.. We gays are prolly too prejudiced against when it comes to AIDS, and hence, we end up being AIDS-phobic.. thus, the greater awareness within our crowd.. more so than for our supposedly str8 counterparts who enjoy pl nty of sex but deny that they are susceptible to AIDS more than us, in a way... Denial can sometimes be the worst enemy... ;P Just something to think about....

10/14/98 03:01:54

Name: Mobile Dick My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: HAVING SEX

Your Fav Body Type: Namie Amuro,Christy Chung Your Nationality: SINGAPOREAN

Comments:

Hello to all the gay men here, beware of that virus AIDS is still around. I am a straight guy, 21yrsold, serving N.S. What is so atrractive about men. Don't they have the same organ as yourself. So boring.

10/14/98 01:25:30

Comments:

HowdeeDooooooooo!!!!! *actionkid does a backflip and moons his bubble butt across the page!! :P * Waaaah.. ahboi.. what drove you out of your sexden??? To rejuvenate more juice, har? Or was the steam causing you double vision? hahah ! Anyway, glad to have you back here mate..;P

And Andy.. sorry, but I can't resist this.. *actionkid schwings over and gives andy a hi-five slap on his ang moh cheeks..;P* Hahahahah.. jimmy's right (wah.. I'm impressed by your insight wrt all this cruising shit, J.. you pic ed up SOOOO many stuffs since you came here, eh?.. you sure you still V???? heheheh) Lots of cruising DOES happen here. And I DO think you've been going to the wrong places, coz.. from wat I know, if you are to bat your eyelids at the boys in Venom or Tab o or any of the other gay hangouts here, I'm sure you'll get ONS to last you till the next millenium.. :P Yeah.. there are plenty of potato queens here.. though my personal choice is most oft the ricey sorts.. yum yum.. ;) Anyway, I'm a one-grain man now..: And I'm happy with my life.. :)

And guyblue.. you're right about that loving feeling. But we also have to acknowledge that love hurts. Letting go hurts shit! But yeah.. that's real life and we just have to move on. And Maguire..

Nature's first green is gold

her hardest hue to hold

her early leaf's a flower

but only so an hour

then leaf subsides to leaf

so eden sank to grief

so dawn goes down to day

nothing gold can stay

William Blake

Nothing lasts forever.. be it youth, love, lust, relationships or whatever. We experience emotions, and we experience pain.. but we always move on. That's part of living. you take care...

And Krap... WHERE IS THAT PLACE!!!?? More details please..;P` And netJ.. hope things are going fine with you too.. u been kinda quietlah. Maybe we'll get to finally meet on Friday.. :) Would be great to see the faces again.. :)

10/13/98 16:01:23

Name: Guyblue My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Friendship

Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

Although it is painful to know that the love that you cherished now has a life, and it does not include us, nevertheless, we must learn to let go. I, for one, fell many times for straight guys, and no one can heal my pain except myself.

To love is als to let go. One must bear that in mind. If you can't let go, in the first place, you did not love him. You were only in lust.

Painful? Let's say that this is a part of life... a reality... Someday someone will come along. Trust me, it will be be utiful again...

10/13/98 15:46:22

Comments:

[piak piak, ahboi gave euro andy 2 slaps on his dick.] dun blame me for flaming but andy, u also very the one kind. neber neber compare one. other asian cities will have your dick quacked if they ever hear u rant like dat. quack ? - lob it off and feed it to the ducks. quack it ? meanwhile over here we dig complicity. we do as u told us to. so ahboi slap u lor. :) seriously dearie, croozing stories u read here are of the mission accomplished ones. otherwise, this BB will be calling for "croozing sobbies". urely we all know that for each crooze success, there are bound to be failures that had preceeded it, and unfortunately, succeeding it. life is like that one mah, win-some-lose-some and vice versa. and expanding on the come-hither-but-go-no-thither misfor unes u had encountered in this (new)asian city, had u compiled any empirical findings before u spill your beans or not ? worthwhile to qualify your claim unless u want ahboi to climb your beanstalk, not.

[ahboi give jimmy a high 5] and jimmy darlink, way to go babe. i see u had been doing a strange love gig here. keep it UP ! and i read in your maiden post that u are "still kinda v" ,,, wah, v very valuable these days leh... whenever i hear the v word, i o va va voom one.... hiak hiak hiak.

this krap also dunno got salah or not. why no nitty gritty details on the 3-chien-ker story one. liau-chow-liau-shi. so 'sweep fun' one :(

10/13/98 14:58:40

Comments:

Andy:

*tight slap* OK... now tt u got what u asked for ... perhaps u shld read further back.

There's plenty of those cruising experiences where both just act too "class" and dun get to "interact" further. In the end, someone must take the initiative and intro.

For u, if u r the attractive, handsome european hunk of the year type, of coz nobody will dare to approach lar. Why ?

Coz u r too good to be true. Why get ur own ego bruised by approaching

So hv u approached and been rejected and thus the comment ? If yes, then sorry... my apologies. If not, why not give it a few shots and post in ur stories ? There are plenty enuf Asians who've posted looking for GWMs so I'd say u shld hv little troub e.

sorry if I'm typecasting here. ... and consider ze earlier slap the soft stroking type hor 8-) J

10/13/98 14:41:58

Name: Andy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Asian

Your Nationality: Euro

Comments:

Hi guys, new here, following this page for a while now and getting a bit curious. While it's true there's a lot of cruising going on everywhere, you name the places - but reading your stories, sounds all too nice - or sad as in Maguire's and Billy's case But looks as if in real life most of the time there is no story at all but just a quick look, that's it - perhaps even a smile, but then it seems attitude prevails. Completely different experience in other Asian cities.... slap me in the face or whateve if I'm all wrong, coz maybe I am. Or simply met the wrong guys? P.S. I like this board, keep it going.

10/12/98 16:19:04

Comments:

now we have some many responses to true love! well, what most of you said is true. life goes on and it's definately better to have loved and lost than never before. so for those who had not tried, do not be afraid, the outcome can be very different from w at i and a few others experienced. and netjumper, i'm very keen in the outings but poor me will be on the late shift this week, meaning i can only make it on the weekend. never mind, keep me inform of other gatherings and i'll try my best next time okay? really wish to see the faces behind all these thoughts.

10/12/98 16:02:24

Name: Billy

Comments:

Hey Maguire, After reading your article, I guess we're in the same boat after all. It's EXACTLY how I feel rite now. Reading your article is like reading wat I am trying to say to others. He's not aware of my feelings for him, which probably explains why we're always aving conflicts and arguments the moment we mention his gf. He is still unaware that I cannot accept the fact that he belongs to somebody and not me, and the more I see him with her, the more hurt I am. I am trying very hard to forget him, let him go bit by bit, but it's been months and still I cannot get over it. Perhaps some of the readers can still remember me. Right now, we are only reduced to being frens. We used to be very close frens, and that's hen I developed a liking for him. After he got to noe this gf, he began to stay away from me. We talk and meet less often than usual, and I've since felt the need to have him more each day. As the feeling grew, I began to feel unbearable, but I cannot let out the fact that I love him, coz he might just disappear altogether. I didn't know I could love him that much, but he being str8, there's nothing I can do. Sometimes, I wish we had never met. Then I would not be feeling so hurt now. The only thing I can do now is...to let time heal all wounds. I'm trying to keep myself preoccupied with work and other things in order to forget him. Hope you can be the same, Maguire. You are not alone. Billy -----

10/12/98 15:39:47

Your Nationality: Been there and there and here and there ...

Comments:

There may be a gathering this Friday ... interested parties please E-mail me for details. We don't have a definite place to meet yet so tell me where you prefer to eat OK? I know this is a long weekend and quite a few of you will be out of Singapore or Exams are around the corner for some NTU PLU... but whoever still here e-mail me. Maybe the newbies would like to join us --- Stay hard ... cum buckets -- Netjumper

10/12/98 12:05:05

Comments:

Thanks for the encouraging messages.Life has never been the same all these while. I wished I can forget him totally, I tried hard but failed.Time doesn't seem to have any effect in helping me to forget him.Yes, life still goes on for me, but deep inside, y heart aches terribly everyday. I still think of him, miss him terribly, so much so that I have to fight back my tears many times in public places.... when memories of him surface in me......that sinking feeling that my heart experiences each time when t ese moments come... I never thought that I am capable of truly loving someone in my life, I used to think that I'm a fiercely independent person. But I realise that I do have feelings after all.Maybe I shouldn't have loved in the first place, indeed loving someone can be so ainful. Some good-will acquiantances did tell me : you will find someone better and more worthy to love.But I know myself well; given the choice, I will still choose to be wirh him if there is another chance,despite the fact that he was the one who let me down. B t that's not important at all,the thing is that I know that I have loved him,still love him and will continue to love him with my life, heart and mind.If only he knows my feelings for him...... If I fall in love, it will be forever, Or I'll never fall in love, In a restless world like this It will be completely ot I'll never give my heart... Dearest Bernard,if only you know how I'm feeling right now.......Des.....

10/12/98 11:38:47

Comments:

Harlow

there had been mails from david, jimmy, Ak etc regarding love. sad to say i havnt been in love. i once had a chance. there was this gal in my tutorial group that had been very good to me. she sent me little gift and asked me out for movies. but i was uns re, unsure of myself, whether i am capable to love coz i liked guys. also, i scared that my friend might laugh at me, so i rejected and avoided her, until she was not there. no she didnt leave me for another guy (which i will definitely feel better) but s e died. i felt so bad. it was like i was involved in her death. i dun think i can ever forgive myself for it. love maybe it is a luxury thing to me.

funny this mail is not suppose to be like this. guess my subconsious played a trick on me. regards

10/12/98 10:38:26

Comments:

Hv not been contributing for quite sometime. So decided to do my part. One nite, I was returning home after visiting a friend who lives 2 bus-stop away. Instead of taking the bus, I decided to walk. I passed a flyover (something like the one opposite Katong Park) and decided to go under the flyover to pee. It was rather dim inside and I realised I wasn't alone. There was another guy peeing. He asked me what was I doing here and I told him to pee. When he was peeing, I stole glances of his dick. H looked at me and asked whether I want to suck his dick. I was stunned and my heart "bik bok bik bok" very fast. Many unpleasant scenarios raced through my mind ... what happened if I was raped (where got so lucky one!) ..... I looked at the guy and hi bespectacled decent looks calmed my nerves. I decided to take my chance. He sprang another surprise ... he added that his 2 friends were also here ... wow ..... gang rape??? (where got so so so lucky). He went over to inform his 2 friends of his find. He returned, unzipped his pants and his already hardened dick sprang out ...... and then the usual things happened lor...... After he shot his cum, he signalled to his friends ..... and so that nite, I had 3 in one go, different lengths and sizes .... I later found out they are str8 (horny young chaps) and usually gather under the flyover for chit chats. That nite, i went home smiling, thanking my lucky star.

10/12/98 10:28:02

Comments:

incidentally, I was in a stressed mood last week and decided to go for a run over at my usual place. Damn.. they've locked up one of the men's shower rooms, leaving us with just ONE to play around in... :( ... which means that there's half the cruising spac , with twice the number of cruisers.. not good. Anyway, after my run, I was showering.. and there was this lean tall hunk who was showering after his gym session. And next to my cubicle was another chap.. one of the numbers that I got from some time back. ;P Anyway, I am currently undergoing this non-interest in cruising, which has been happening for quite a while, and I guess I'm suddenly placed in a different light. I am suddenly made more aware of the goings on and it does seem kinda awkward. The lean h nk was obviously cruising either one of us.. I couldn't tell who but he was kinda waiting to take a peek at our nekked bodies, etc..;P Anyway, I guess after sometime, he gave up and decided to leave... but he left a note in my bag.. nicely written with hi name and pager number and a short message. And later, as the other guy was dressing up, he also took out a similar note which was stashed into his jeans pocket.. Hehehe.. I have to admit, it was a sweet gesture. How else can you get to know PLUs? I know hat some guys feel disturbed at the fact that cruising seems to be the most common way.. be it 'live' or through the internet or through hanging out at the gay pubs.. But realistically speaking.. how else can things happen? I will not call him, but at lea t he tried and well... I am certain that he will find his man someday somehow. Let's not be judgemental. I think some guys here have met the most wonderful partners through cruising.... ;P Anyway.. just thinking aloud... Moral of the story.. KEEP THEM CRO OOZING STORIES CUMMING!!!

10/12/98 09:59:38

Comments:

hey hey hey!!! *actionkid whizzes through the BB on his speeding dildo!!;P*

Howya boizzz doing?? Just thot I'd take a break from my self-imposed exile from the BB to check out the action..;P Hmm.. which is rather sparing.. from what I can see..:{ But, have no fear coz moi is here..;P

Sigh... the complexities of lurrrrve. Jimmy's right... it is always good to love than not to have loved at all. David and Maguire are fortunate to have felt that love, and I guess the main issue now would be to move on and pick up your life again.. And eu h gave an interesting twist. It is a very selfless thing to say.. We can always strive to be the best thing to happen to our partner... But, sometimes, the insecurities do overwhelm us and we find ourselves fretting about the what-ifs and and how-tos.. Ho do you know that the emotions are mutual and returned in kind? How can you tell if your partner truly feels the same way as you do? Maybe it is in my innate nature.. I prefer to be loved than to love first.. but that's becoz I can't stand rejection.. and I am afraid of being a mess. But once someone show me that love, I'll return it back double fold. I think it'd be only a progression... Thus, in this game of love, it really takes two people to make it work and for that to happen, we just have to be open o one another. Sceptics will say that gay relationships are impossible coz we guys are driven by hormones. But romantics will insist that it is no different from a str8 one... I say forget all that shit and just follow your heart... We get hurt sometimes we cry and we bleed.. but with every difficult moments, there will always be the happy ones. Everything is cyclical. It is just up to us to prolong all the happiness and try making things work. We're not called GAY for nothing..;P.. so let's just BE happ , lor.. :)

As for this homepage.. HEY!!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS??? Write write lah! I know there are many silent readers out there who are dying to write in about their sexperiences.. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! I've chatted with a number of you guys on the IRC and well.. p ease please pretty please.. write in, can? Singapore is like a hothouse of cruizers.. I get cruised at the most unlikely places, and I'm not even a hunk.. :P I'm sure you guys have got them stories too..;P And to all our AWOLees... Hoi ahboi, sotong, singu , edmund, Chrysalis and all the many other guys.. I miss youoooooooooo!! *actionkid howls like a lunartick*

Okay.. I'm outa here... *actionkid sends a hug and kiss to his 'fren'..;P* hehehe... PEACE!!!!

10/11/98 18:39:19

Name: euph

Comments:

now now. I dun think people really forget their exs if they have been truly in love before. Our love, though ended, still lives with me. (I dunno if it is the same for him) I still love my ex, strangely, and I think I always will. But that doesn't mean th t I can't love my present bf as much or as well. I just chatted with my ex on irc again during the past 2 days.. while I was waiting for my bf to log on to ICQ... and I said to him "you are the best thing that happened to me" and he said "thanks.. but are 't you not being fair to your present bf". I told him I am not looking for someone else to be another best thing that happened to me.... rather, I am trying to be the best thing that happened to my present bf. Something to think about.

10/11/98 16:45:51

Comments:

David,Maguire:

Hey ! At least the both of u have loved and lived on...

For me, its always been watching others get together... Never daring to commit coz probably believing it'll never last.

They say "'tis better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all ?"

Why should the memory of ur ex- be an anchor or weight ? Why not just a wonderful memory to mark another page of your life ?

I hope the 2 of u find ur next luv .... otherwise, u'll just hv proven that my fears may be well-founded.... & the world would be a much sadder place for us all . 8-)

10/11/98 14:34:55

Comments:

dear maguire, i'm real touched that you still remember and love your ex after two years. i just broke off for a month plus and i'm feeling very tired(read about me?) anyway, i'm thankful to those who consoled me with words and i'm picking myself up. thoug t i'll always remember and love him. then saw your mail and realised that maybe i'm not as silly as i thought myself to be. there're others like me!!!! if i were to meet out with you, i'll say drink to the way we love! take care, lots of others said that o me already ~smile~

10/11/98 10:59:37

Comments:

Accidentally caught sight of the front cover of the New Paper yesterday, it featured HK star Julian Cheung giving a peek on the cheek of the New Face Winner. Instantly memories came flooding back...my ex of 2 years look like Julian (in terms of looks).Bee trying to forget him all these while but has been unsuccessful...still think of him every now and then.I guess I love him too much that it's just impossible for me to forget everything.Not sure if I can ever love another guy as passionately and as deeply .. really don;t know... To those nice guys who have expressed wanting to proceed further from our friendship, I'm sorry I have to disappoint you all cos I do not want to 'cheat' on you by pretending to try to love when I know that someone is still living eeply in my heart.....though he may be gone..... Love is foolish and stupid, isn't it?

10/10/98 09:33:23

Name: Kenny My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Oral Your Fav Body Type: Muscular

Your Nationality: Vietnamese American

Comments:

Hi BW, Thanks for such a bold and informative sight! Keep up the goodwork and please keep this site alive.Thank you!

10/10/98 06:51:43

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: not sure!

Your Fav Body Type: "normal" Your Nationality: exiled singapore

Comments:

just surfed onto the site, and decided to look at what sotong's story was all about. a very nice story...certainly a tear jerker! brings back memories of an aborted love affair... *sigh*...affairs of the heart are just so difficult sometimes. to love someone is to risk losing that love, and suffering pain, and yet, not daring to love, is simply pathetic, and one might as well be dea . however there are many people who are just too scared...*sigh* again. oh well, have a good weekend all!

10/09/98 14:19:55

Name: Ryan My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Masturbation

Your Fav Body Type: Muscular Your Nationality: Local

Comments:

Hi ,new guy here. I always look at the stories and tips and i wondered, u people always find guys you like but what kind of guys u really like. Being a stupid asshole, i always seems to have a liking for str8 guys. Now i even feel more stupid as i seems to be in love in my good friend. A total str8 guy that me and my friend just recently help him get a girlfriend. Its only after seeing how excited he is with his gf that i feel a bit hopeless but we are still good friends and he never know that I gay. Theres this song sang b Kit Chan that really describe my feelings now that is to wait forever.

10/08/98 16:47:24

Comments:

It was too quiet and I had a rough 3 days so far and since nothing was on BW I decided to take a stroll along Elizabeth Walk.Been some time since I went there and it was already midnight.As I strolled miserably along EW I came across a familiar face of 6 onths ago.Matured looking but still stunning he cut a dashing figure in the moonlight.I said hi and we started reminicing about our first encounter that time.Soon we were both in a room at 81.I was lusting for him and when I saw him stripping after my bat I went berserk.I hugged him from behind and wanted to take his huge cum dripping cock into my soft wet eager lips.He was so calm.First he dimmed the lights and then switched on the radio ,bring soothing soft music to add to the atmosphere.The slowly movi g behind me and positioning me in front of the bed and mirror he began kissing and caressing me as he slowly pulled away my towel.Looking at our reflections made me grow even harder and soon we were all over each other in a 69.He was a real pro, slowly su king and nibbling onmy cock head making me cum within minutes and later I took him into my hot wet lips and made him sigh with joy as he pumped hot sweet cum down my throat.3 days of torture and bad times were wiped out as we came together!Doing it in a n ce cool private room made it all the more pleasurable.I've now got his number and think I'll keep him as a personal paradise.He was so sensual especially when he started running his warm wet tongue along my inner thighs .Who says weekdays are boring!

10/08/98 12:09:22

Name: bluely_blue

Comments:

Just wonder is there any cruising around the Bishan Area????

10/08/98 10:14:49

Comments:

HaRlOw

me again. 1 thing to add:

someone mail me and ask how stern was that boss posted in the earlier posting. difficult to describe, then it stuck me. He was like the father in the "Growing Up" serials. not that he look like him, but his stern look and fatherly behavior was identical. o u fit that profile, i have to meet u!!

10/08/98 07:36:48

Name: potatohead

Comments:

I hate to bring it up, but I was wondering if you guy's know about Cookie's. Go to this web site so you can learn about cookie's so you can have a safe crusing of the net. I don't know that much myself, maybe someone who does can tell us more about them. http://www.cookiecentral.com/

10/07/98 13:55:39

Comments:

netj:

I think u r right about yesterday being pretty quiet, unless u count ak's 1am post

So is this gonna be a dinner ? or something else? Like meet at a club and move on thingie ? Weekday nights r hard to control for me-self but will try if others prefer friday.

bTW, i saw a scene at RV swimg pool on Sunday which i'm half confused and half amused by. Perhaps someone can explain to this newbie what was going on. here goes

There was a European chap sitting fully clothed in the changing room ... obviously waiting for action (no, he didn't look interesting in my view). I went to get my stuff cleaned at the sink and returned to find him sitting right next to a naked Chinese ma e (really thin.. but well-muscled stomach area) who looked pretty stressed out... dunno why. His face was kinda looking away from the man (who was sitting no more than 2 feet away from him) and had the kind of "get me outta here" look.

OK... i was kinda bz n had to go off. besides, my parking coupon had run out. But anyone care to guess what was going on ? & what would u hv done in my shoes ? [Oh yea... there was a cute looking guy preening himself in the mirror at the other corner, but no signals at all so dunno if lookin for action]

10/07/98 13:31:18

Comments:

BTW did I miss something or was there no posting for yesterday? Seems like the is no wind blowing. -- Netjumper

10/07/98 12:53:57

Your Nationality: Here and there

Comments:

OK, lets set a date for the GATHERING! I have two proposed dates:

1) Friday Evening October 16

2) Saturday Evening October 17

Myself I would prefer the Friday evening, those interested, please mail me and also don't forget to choose the date and also your preferred location to meet up. I am not sure the best place to hang out but will do the coordination for all feedback!

AK, of course I am interested in meeting you * wink * and Jeff too, Unc C, ahboi, and too bad Sotong is not here and all the rest. And please let me remind you or AK reminder: " This is just a gathering of friends, not for cruising, not to set expectations and not to judge" -- but of course after the gathering what you do is your own business *grin*. So interested parties, please e-mail me.

Stay hard ... cum buckets -- Netjumper

10/07/98 12:46:03

Comments:

10/06/98 00:54:21

Comments:

hey netjumper.. welcum back! We missed you man.. :P Yep.. I dun think there is any need for apologies.. different people use this page for different reasons. Some just wanna get OFF with it, while others prefer a more intellectual stimulation. And, well.. e can't cater to everyone. I personally think it has added variety.. what used to be a 'personals' page, has become a diary of sorts, a storybook, an Aunt Agony column, a Jackie Collins wannabe.... and now come with pictures and colour colour some more! ; .. dun u think that's great? At least it is not shallow, and neither is it self-righteous. Let's just keep it that way lor.. bygones. Anyway, we all miss Sotong, dun we?

As for the gathering.. umm.. I dun think I'll be organising it. Why dun you take over, net? Just collect the emails, decide on a place and send out the invitations. I suddenly feel as though I'm over exposed right now..;P Anyway, wah... net, how cum you c rious to see my fren but not me, har? Chey! : ) See how things go... you boizz take care...

10/05/98 13:34:37

Comments:

Sorry boo boo the first time -- Netjumper

10/05/98 13:31:47

Comments:

Jeff .. for you ... cum buckets! -- Netjumper

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Par...eslie/les06.jpg

10/05/98 13:18:12

Name: color="#00FF00">netjumper!

Your Nationality: Earth

Comments:

Hello people of the wind! I am back. I know it has been a couple of weeks but I was stuck at a Tropical Island without a 800 number phone line for me to connect. Anyway now I am back in Singapore.

2 Things I want to get clear away:

1. I like to apologize to SOTONG for getting him in trouble. I was the one who ask for a fantasy story and indeed he wrote such a wonderful and sad stories for all. There is something to be learn from his story ... true love and life is precious. The story hit me quite hard because I do had a friend who died of leukemia when I was in high school. And I always feel it is unfair to take the life of a person who had so much to live for. But then, it is fate and maybe he will have a better life after his demise. Who is to say and who is to know.

Although this site is for Cruising stories, if there is no contributor there is no stories. I know a lot has been said about this topic but I have to add that there is always the scroll bar and also you may contribute your own stories. Lets not be harsh on people who are willing to take the time and write something for the Wind so that everyone can enjoy. OK. Enough said.

2. As for the gathering, well the weekend of Deepavali is good for me. So will some one arrange something? We don't have to go anywhere fancy and if possible not too noisy. I hate shouting across the table to make myself heard. Whatever you guys plan I am game. Besides I am curious to meet AK significant other. Maybe jeff will bring his squeeze too * grin *

Stay hard ... cum buckets -- Netjumper

(see no blinking!)

10/05/98 08:07:04

Name: Swimmer22 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: tenderly administrated to

Your Fav Body Type: 18-26 cute hunk or twink Your Nationality: clementi

Comments:

Topic: Meeting with the multiple orgasmic man. This is true. It was a fairly sultry Sunday afternoon, so I was about to log off from irc, some guy msged me and asked whether I wanted to participated in an orgy, naturally being so bored out of my mind, I agreed. So it was a small hotel in eunos that I went to, I went to the room at met the organizer, suffice to say, he's pretty much nondescript, The next guest to arrive was this cute 20 yr old NS boy, he look so innocent and virginal. So after waiting for more "absent" participants, we got into the heat of action, so various positions of licking , rimming , sucking and playing around, we got round to the anal 3 way. I was being fxxked by Mr nondescript while fxxking tight assed NS boy. shortly we changed positions. so mr ns boy was in the middle of the 3 way and I was at the receiving end of his 6" dick. He was taking a bit longer than I expected, I came in the middle of his stroke. so I asked him, when are you coming?, he said:"You didn't know I came twice already?", I said:"wow", "wait I need to pee" , He said: nevermind: pee in me: and he sucked my dic and waited, I was too erm frigid to pee into someones mouth so I didnt of course, anyway, after i tried to pee, he came over and stuck his dick up my ass and started to fxxk me again while I was supposed to be peeing, of course I couldn't pee now, my sys em is all thrown out of wack, so off I went down to the bed for his 3rd round of orgasm. pretty erm: suffering from a little friction burn, so I got up and told him to jerked off. and that is not all, it turns out that he's got to visit 2 more groups for sex sessions too. talk about multi orgasmic. yummy ain't it.

10/04/98 21:13:21

Name: kai23

Comments:

Sotong, that was a lovely story! So GAY! So drama!!! gimme some tissue!! :) can write a novel liao!!! if only we can use more real life stories... I AM considering telling my real life story of my ex... and how it ended now...

10/04/98 15:52:25

Comments:

Yo Mckay: I think the "muscular version of Mckay" prob. referred to the fact that the guy selling dolls at Suntec was more muscular than the tV show star (or McGuiver fame). Dunno leh, I waz there last night and saw him (i think it was him) closing shop but so many people browsing ard... and also got lady friend with me so never got to ask his name. Nick69 : Does this mean u dun hv to pay ur driving instructor any more ? Waahh... sure can save a lot of $$ that way man. Maybe can intro him to the bboard and get him to give discount to the people here. U can count me out tho', I kinda paid my several K by passing only on my 5th? [lost count .. I think it was 5th]try. Actually, I think the tester kinda pitied me at the 5th (??) and just lemme pass.

10/04/98 15:40:10

Comments:

hello just_sex.... hmm... your boss episode reminds me of what a friend once told me..... hmm.. wonder when i can have such opportunity, haha... oops! my darling going to scold me for that! hee.... anyway, *sigh* it is really much better here.... was at S ngapore-Pride.... testing testing lor... and there, some australian guy was trying to disrupt out racial harmony... *sigh* he said that was his right... some freedom of speech..... it is so much better here at BW, thanks, BW for the censoring..... feel so much more comfy here.....

10/04/98 14:54:22

Comments:

What a week.OT practically everyday till Friday when I went for my 10th driving lesson.This time it was a night drive along Tampines to Changi Point.I didn't realise it till it happened.My instructor who is in his mid-30s was showing me a U turn when I fe t his palm on my hand as I was changing gears.I had rushed from the Gym as I was late and was in my shorts and tank top.Usually I'm in jeans and a tee-shirt.Anyway, as we neared Changi Point he started smiling and ever so often guiding my hands on the ge r shift and steering wheel.Once he accidentally touched my thigh and crotch area while 'helping' me change gears again.It was then that I noticed a bulge in his pants.Driving and concentrating was so very hard.As we stopped along Loyang he complimented me on my driving and patted my thigh and smiled.I thanked him and smiled then he began...He complimented me on my body and placed his hand on mu thigh inching up to my groin, saying that I had strong legs and aasked if I ran alot.The he started talking about how running increased one's fitness and stamina,especially in sex.As we passed the old changi hospital he asked me to turn off a deserted road on a pretext of trying some parking procedures.When we came to a halt he suggested stretching our legs.As I lean d sluttishly against his car he leaned against me and started kissing me neck while rubbing my crotch with his hands.Before I knew it we were in his back seat.He leaning me against his front seat while pumping me furiously .When he came he came in spurts and asked me to suck him.It was one driving lesson I really enjoyed.Later he told me that he had been eyeing me all these while but was embarressed to disclose his lust.A nice start to the weekend .

10/04/98 07:59:17

Comments:

me again, read some posting abt lusting over boss. i had one such experience few years back while i was having internship.

towards the end, the company held a seminar in penang. it was more like a relax holiday coz morning seminar then free day all the way. since my boss and i were the only males in my dept, so we share room. (boss only middle level so no single room for him) /P> my boss is a 40+ man, rather lean, straight looking but very stern. he dont usually talk to us and if he does, it will more of offical business.he is married with kids so he is one last person i will think is gay or bi

anyway that night we had karoke and lots of drink (no need pay what ^_^ ) i were nearly drunk (note i have this ability to get sober quickly) my boss carried me back and strip me to my undies. i felt asleep.

middle of the night, i felt some commotion on my dick, i opened my eyes and found my boss sucking on my dick. it was like a shock of my life. i just froze there doing nothing. man was he a great sucker. he had "sucked" where no man had sucked before ^_^ i tried to touch but he moved away so i thought to myself, if this would be a 1 -way treatment, might as well enjoy it. it was really quite amazing watching u boss to deep throat u. i cum eventually and he got up, washed himself and slept!!! i was tired too so i went back to sleep.

next moring, i found him shaving in the toliet, i went and touch his crotch area. potential size. but he looked at me and asked me to wait outside. grrrr...... later he explaint to me that he was happily married and whatever happened before was coz he was drunk. yeap right and clinton is a saint. he said he will not do it again coz guilty and hoped i could forgive him and forget abt it. what can i say? we went back to the normal relationship and my he was a great actor coz he acted like nothing happens.

that's my boss story, not that hot. if anyone of u fit my boss profile (matured stern looking) i am looking for u!!! ^_^

10/04/98 07:43:09

Comments:

HARLOW I am BACK !!!!!

miss me? ha? no ah? not even a bit ah? *sigh* >_<

my last message stated i am in a state of finding myself, sad to say still looking. though said wanna cut on cruising activities but end up with some. guess i have weak mind. still jobless so anyone wanna hire a business grad, pls e-mail me and i will go ver my dick ...ops.... details with u ^_^ . trying to date BW but he still act class.

glad to know AK found his one and only. good luck to u AK. to the rest, whatever u decision in life, stay happy, coz whatever u r happy or not, life still goes by. choose the way u wanna live!

10/04/98 02:20:30

Name: powerbunga

Comments:

Hey guys anyone here had any information abt the Singapore Model award? Esp the Male look of the year particpants. If you guys had any ideas pls email to me :)

10/04/98 00:37:37

Your Fav Body Type: Device?

Comments:

Very strange indeed. First it's Just Me. Then it's Jimmy...I've also been to 'that' toilet mah, Never saw anything there leh...How come Not Me? Ahahahahah, BoiBoi ah, how cum neber see you alredi? Reely Heart Attack ah? Thanks, hopefully the problem is really transient. I guess I favor your Theory of No Common Taste as compared to Krap's Law of Cause and Effect...and ya AK, thanks, all the best t your Retirement. Not forgetting BW, Sotong, 'me' and of course most definitely Rhys as well....

10/03/98 18:58:17

Name: west-side-story

Your Fav Body Type: not skinny

Your Nationality: singaporean

Comments:

Ah! 'Just me'! You did the absolute right thing! If that MRT station is THAT one cloae to your institute, then I would say it is fast becoming quite a cosy place to cruise, and not that smelly too considering that it won the cleanest MRT toilet award! I w s there this afternoon and saw quite a number of guys standing at the urinals, waiting for action, and the cubicles are all taken up......Thought to be rather dangerous and left the place in a jiffy.....gosh! Now that I think back should have stand there ide by side and see what happens.....

10/03/98 17:48:35

Comments:

'Just me', must say that u at least went further than i ever did.[] Hmmm... let me see, i musta been 13/14 when i was learning the organ in Yamaha (one of those kenna- forced-by parents thingies).. and i kinda picked up the naughty habit of peeping under the toilet doors (Plaza singapura had a pretty high clearance on the partitions). [] There was once when i left the cubicle, the ah-peh beside me whom i peeped at (u can never know who u r peeping at lah) also left his cubicle and approached me... Kinda gave me a fright and I staged a rather quick exit out the stair case. He musta run out of breath or somethin but i didn't stop till I'd side-stepeed into the Yamaha side door which wasn't too obvious. Thinking back, I guess he'd hv been committing a crime if i'd let him play with me considering my age then. .. and then again, my whole life would've turned out completely different and I may have even more experiences than AK ! 8-) oh well...[] SO u see 'just me'. At least u went one step further. Also, u did the absolutely right thing. "when not sure, just stop, pull back, and think again". It's never wrong to do that. As a pal said, "u just need to let some things take its own course .. no nee to rush"

10/02/98 17:06:16

Comments:

ahahahah, zen zen ah, want to give me heart attack issit ? ask u to get a device, u got get a vice. also dunno where u get the idea to smell smell one. if u really must (smell after putting it there) zen got to clean clean there first mah. like zat also g t to teach can die one. now your prob is an asexual or olfactory one ? or both ? anyway, here's a one-batu-two-burong suggestion : turn off the pager, turn a page instead. :-)

10/02/98 15:36:02

Name: Zen My Email: Email Me

Your Fav Sextivity: Lewinskinise Your Fav Body Type: No way not that guy!!!

Comments:

Ok... for convenience I'm dropping the 'Guy' word, hopefully doesn't make me any less of a guy... and Ahboi... eagerly waiting for your mail to further advice leh... don't wait until my pager got smell then you know

10/02/98 00:05:40

Comments:

Welcum back, Mckay!!! Hahaha.. I couldn't resist dropping a quick note just to say hi to ya! Great to know that you're still pursuing your dreams.. good for ya!! And Zenguy.. please... feel welcum here anytime. It is people like you who keep this page ali e.. coz you guys are always willing to tolerate our whimsical comments and cum back. I'm sorry if we seem to get too personal.. but it is all a metamorphical kinda shit. Essentially, the intention of the page is still for everyone...

10/01/98 19:42:18

Name: Mckay My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Body Type: Toned

Comments:

YEAH I'M BACK!!! Woah......so many moons ago since I last posted any shit :P And what's the "mascular version of our very own Mckay" by netJumper from 23/8/99??? Geezz....I guess I missed out somethings huh? Frantically reading through the archives ag in!!! :PPP Well anyway, just to say a "REHI" to you guys, especially to Actionkid....I see Uncle Chrysalis is getting very famous.....and our very own Sotong mini novelist :) Nice story you've got there...too melancholic for me though :) Anyway again, t is is to update Actionkid and those who ever wonder where I've been to? Actually I was just busy pursuing my dreams in school and trying to be a good student. I just needed to isolate myself from other things and concentrate, I have had a few escapades ith guys now and then....but not as interesting as what you guys have posted :) Anyway, I'm taking a fxxking break rite now and if you guys have any outings....MUST TELL ME...oh yeah...went to do some kind of make over entirely by myself...so action, I'm gonna look different eh? Hahahahah, I guess lonliness and work have nearly drived me crazy!!! Ok, MORE STORIES PLEASE.....I mean more cruising stories......can we like take a break from Jackie Collins? PLEASE... :PPPPPPPP Keep up the good work Sotong.. ..shall we read the next series a while later??? :>

10/01/98 11:09:25

Name: just me

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

Was going home after the last tutorial (NUS, okay I'm from there) and passed a toilet in a *ahem* certain MRT station. Was taking a leak in one of the cubicle when I sensed something is wrong. I saw movement, yes, SOMEONE IS JACKING OFF next door! This is the first time I came across such stuff those it was mentioned by you guys for a zillion times, (sorry, just too "innocent" to know). Being a curious me, I tried to obtain a look at the guy next door. GUESS WHAT! HE SHOVED HIS DICK AT ME. Taken aback, I d re not do anything. (Shit, should have done something). He kept signalling to me to touch his but ... ... you know, the first timer guilt and scary feeling that the men in blue is waiting outside for you. Hence, I gave that guy a miss. He came and he shot his cum into my cubicle, guess I was too horny to say anything. Subsequently, another guy came in to the same cubicle and he kept very still. I couldn't wait and wanted to leave as I thought that was the end of the show for the day. When I was about to le ve, the guy next door slided his hand and flashes his plam at me. Mine, I was thrill and he tried to get me to let him feel me up! Well, after much hestiation, I squatted down and let him get what he wanted! Oh god, those touch is much better than my own ight hand. But ... ... was too scared that I chickened out. I drew back after I achieved full mast and left the gent. Sigh! If you are the guy next to me, sorry! I should have participated but the whole thing was too new to me. Email me! And I'll sent my est apologies. Keep COOL!

10/01/98 10:26:49

Name: Zen Guy

Comments:

Oi oi Ahboi, I seriously got problem following your advice, when you talk about having the device. You see, the closest thing I can find perhaps is my pager (with the vibrator mode), do you mean I like errr, put it somewhere and need to page myself until t explode??? Aiyahyah....8-}

10/01/98 06:05:40

Comments:

[ahboi gave Zen_Guy a hug and then held him at arms length, looking tenderly into his eyes..] and said, "dearie, if u are asexual, you dun need advice...u'll need a device. now if only i can locate my vibrator...". aiyoh ah, Zen_Guy, will u relax. such sh tdown are essentially transient. it will pass. your present state of being could very well be triggered by the fact that you are hanging around too much with 'platonic' friends. neber hear of 'cause and effect' according to krap's law meh (hehehe). if not then u are definitely hanging out with the wrong bunch with whom u share no common 'taste' in men lah... :-)