Male HQ

From Bw Archives 26 : 24 Oct - 31 Sep 98

HendryTan

10/31/98 18:05:16

Comments:

Where is the Love sacred so many has professed?

Tell me verily so I too may worship and be possessed

I long to drown in Its sweet agony

I long also to bleed for it most joyfully

Be a trampled rose in the morning light

Forgetting strange unworthy cries of ennui naked in the night

10/31/98 03:01:02

Name: Dan

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

With a broken heart, I was strolling along Orchard Road last night. Walking down the street alone, I nearly burst into tears when I saw couples chatting, laughing around me. I missed him and I hated him too, but I still love him. These while, I have b en doing all sort of silly (crazy) things so as to shake him off my mind. Last night, I was at that book store, its more a cruising ground to me. I was reading a magazine when this guy beside my exchanged stare with me. A friendly smile started the wil night. After a drink, I was invited to his place. He is another lonely soul with a broken heart. Everything seems to release when two suppressed hearts met. A steamy and sweaty sex session could only let us temporary forget our problems. I received he best blow job I ever had and he swallowed all my cum without hesitation. We were wild, we tried all positions we could think of, we did not sleep the whole night, we just had sex, nothing but sex. I pumped him as if there's no tomorrow. We were tort ring ourselves.......

10/30/98 21:54:03

Name: UNKLE CHRYSALIS My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

Some say love is a river that drowns the tender reeds

Some say love is a razor that leaves your soul to bleed

Some say love is a hunger, an endless aching need

I say love is a flower and you're it's only seed

When the night has been too lonely

And the road has been too long

And you think that love is only

For the lucky and the strong

Just remember

In the winter

Far beneath the bitter snow

Lies a seed

That with the Sun's LOVE

In the spring becomes the Rose ... Just a little something to inspire everyone

Hugs to all, Unkle Chrysalis

10/30/98 17:04:30

Comments:

10/30/98 13:31:15

Name: mike My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: have not tried any before

Your Nationality: s'pore

Comments:

Good day everyone. This is my first posting after reading this bbs for many months. I enjoyed the cruising stories, and usually jacked myself off after reading them. Before reading this bbs, I didn't know that there are such happenings in Singapore. I am eally green. Recently, I was at a swimming pool after 5pm on a weekday, and noticed a guy. Followed him to the changing room after swimming. He was taking a long time bathing. I was already changing when he turned over, and then I saw an erected cock, han ing and pointing away from his body. Wow... Locked my eyes on his tool until he put on an underwear. Mine was throbbing hard in my shorts all this while. Fortunately or unfortunately, he didn't notice where my eyes were on. Well, nothing happened after th t. We went off separately. Anticlimax, right? Do you guys normally see such scene in changing rooms at pools? Think this is really nothing, compared to many of the stories here... Anyway, bye for now.

10/30/98 09:11:13

Name: Sotong

Comments:

Aiyoo ahboi, you sure you don’t know what happen in your neighborhood? Let me tell you lah...

It is actually a malay family who had some misunderstanding with their live-in guest (guy in luminuous green shorts). I was visiting a friend who stays one floor below mah, and me familiar with the language so got the gist of it. It wen something like :

Husband : Din, you bag of bones! Bloody hell, why you show my wife your prick? You think yours like pisang rajah izzit?

Din : Eh, fatty! You don’t act act in front of me, ok! You think I so cheapskate ah? Your wife wanted to make nasi lemak for breakfast tomorrow but she ran out of coconut milk and now 10pm already, so ask me to supply my spunk lor... ree one what! Also my pisang can give plenty plenty milk!! You no believe you ask her lah!

Husband : Oh, so you say you always offer my wife your cum lah!!?? Bloody hell! If she needs extra, she can get from me, why must go to you!!??

Din : Eh fat ass! You sooooo fat even your sperm is like full cream milk!! Lagi lemak!!! Nowadays people prefer skim milk what. Consume your high cholestrol sperm can get heart attack!!

(At this point in time, wife sheepishly sneaked out of the house to sought for help...)

Husband : Bloody monyet!! Ya ya like papaya with me.. I’ll chop off your prick and make pisang goreng with it! I swear I’ll...

Mat (the neighbor) : Adoi....!! What’s the matter with you guys? I thot you are the best of friends..?

Husband : Mat! Glad you’re here, I saw Din standing naked in front of my wife just now. He says my wife was milking him to make tomorrow’s breakfast!!

Mat : Din, is that true!!?? Never lie your elders....

Din : Abang, ya then?? Not the first time you know, you also came over for curry ayam last week right? She also ask me to supply my milk to make the gravy!

Mat : ADOI..!!! No wonder the curry ayam tasted more like fish curry! I questioned Siti and she told me it’s because she use water fowls!!! Now I know! Wah, SEDAP LAH!!! Eh, Siti, remember to invite me for breakfast tomorrow ok!!??

Siti : Boleh lah!! I sure cook extra!! (Now very bold and daring)

Husband : Eh, eh, Mat! I thot you on my side...

Siti / Mat / Din : SHUT UP!!!

Ahboi, if you had left for the office slightly later this morning, you would have seen the scores of housewives gathering outside your neighbor’s house. Word spread like wildfire last night and all of them wanted a taste of Siti’s healt y low fat nasi lemak. Apparently Din is contemplating marketing his secret sauce at $5/pkt. Sooo... if ever you guys happen to eat nasi lemak or chicken curry in future and it tastes like seafood....... hiak, hiak, hiak!! Sotong

10/30/98 07:36:27

Name: Charles

Your Fav Body Type: chunky, stocky

Your Nationality: USA ang mo

Comments:

small boy asked: do anyone likes short fell s anymore?

short answer (no pun intended): yes

medium answer: AK says he is short. Just read his older postings to see if anyone likes him.

long answer: Different folks have different likes and dislikes. Some likes (such as I have for overweight guys) are less common than others (as the current interest here in San Fran for muscular guys), and it sure seems like some are subject to fashion. At the same time, if someone falls outside one's usual "type", some people will be totally uninterested and others can overlook it if the person in question is pleasant enough. This is not absolute. I for example, don't care about height and can overlook weight as long as someone is not actually bony. However, I have a very difficult time overlooking facial hair, or smoke or alcohol on ones breath.

While I enjoy looking at young faces, I'm pretty much only interested in going to bed with guys in their 30's to 60's (guess I have to turn in my haam sup lo membership card). Anyway, it is a moot point since I am not in Singapore leh. I'd bet you could find a lot of ang mo who are into short, young Asian guys (of course, you may or may not be into ang mo, and they are in less of a supply in Singapore than in the US).

Good luck. Your match is out there.

10/30/98 00:58:21

Name: ahboi

Comments:

firstly, i'm indeed grateful to all my fans OUT there (both on and off the bb) for the various throaty remedies. my throat says to say thank you and that he (yes, it's a he!) had since recovered and is eagerly awaiting to do his next project or projector, whichever comes first. :-) And he says to remind all that he doesn't do projectile. don't even do it for love cos' the risk ain't worth it.

hey sotong - u keep the food, i'd just take the indian if u dun mind. and neber eber challenge my talents one. sore or not sore, just give me more. hiak hiak hiak.

last nite, a ruckus broke out in my neighbour's flat. apparently the 2 shirtless men [one wearing a sarong and the other a pair of ugly limey green shorts] were squabbling over some domestic issues [sori, it wasn't a language i could comprehend] and the s rong guy [who was getting very loud and hysterical] was trying to chase the green shorts guy [who looks to be the guest as i've not seen him be4 in the neighbourhood] out of the flat. as the heated arguments got worse, the lady of the house [wife of mr sa ong] ran out and sought help from a nearby neighbour, who promptly arrived, also shirtless, to assume the role of peacemaker. imagine : 3 topless men and a lady. u say this, he said that, she point here, he poke there. it was a circus. at the beginning, i was only curious with what the commotion was about. but as it dragged on, i found myself strangely excited and turned on by the sight of the shirtless men, shoving and gesticulating, esp mr peacemaker... hmmmm, very the yummy one. it's the first time i've seen him in such a state of undress. previously, whenever we meet along the corridor or in the lift, he's usually in his office garb. wah, my polaroid memory quickly took in all the details of his hairy chest and ample tummy. those nipples are so cute and perky. and the shorts showed off his full and delectable buns, barely hiding his manhood. his wife is surely one lucky b****. i was so tempted to yank down his shorts and do him right here man ! and watching the passionate way he talked, i'd bet he's the oaning type in bed. i stayed on for as long as i could [which was till the police arrived] and then went off to wank, nursing fantasies of my newly uncovered mr neighbour.

10/29/98 08:50:27

Name: small boy

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

hey people....hhaaha...sotong ah....my fren after reading your story ah...hahah...and decided to remain str8 lah...in case...such tragedy struck him lah...hahah...me wouldn't want him anyway...and me dun need to advertise what... hahaha....for what?!!!?ha ah..you think me what?? some item for sale ah?? hhaha....aiyah...short is short lor....okie lah...short and average...can?? dun have the body like casper van dein or those buffy hunky guys (me still a boy mah....) anyway... ah boi...hope yout throat gets etter...hahah....so you can do more...umm.. "activities" with it...hehehe...okie people...ciao...have lotsa of papers to study for...and sotong...write your story faster leh...me wanna cry over it....hahaha...bye!!

10/29/98 06:50:03

Name: Sotong

Comments:

Okie, I'm out of hiding....

Small boy! Welcum to the small bod club!! :) But lucky for you, you still in your late teens which means you still have a chance to grow taller... don't play, play with your 'Ahem!' or it may stunt your chances of otential spurt in growth! hiak, hiak, hiak!! Eh, you are a tease! Never say if you were short & slim, or short & fat, or short & nicely built. Must give you lesson on marketing & publicity - you market yourself well and you'll be swamped with fan mails!! ut don't luan sian also, otherwise, if people lure you out and see the actual merchandise not up to expectation... sure kena hum tum one. Hiak, Hiak!! You must also give abhoi a break. He ah... play uncle agony to too many people lately. Everyday must tok tok, tok till his throat went on strike!! Yo AB! Can still take Indian food this weekend or not?? Hiak, hiak!!!

Aiyoo...I'm trying to find time to write my next story lah...but better you guys don't mention the first. Otherwise once my new story out, you guys keep comparing it with the first...very pressurizing leh... :) And small boy, you said yo r guy friend read and... did he decide to turn gay??!! Hiak, hiak!! Okie, sotong going back into hiding again.

10/29/98 00:38:59

Name: sampras

Your Fav Body Type: slim and muscular

Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

hi guys, where do yuo chat on the net? at the gay com chat in the channel singapore ? let me know ok? thanx..

10/28/98 13:42:31

Name: Zen

Comments:

Krap, I have little advice to offer because of my inexperience in affairs of the heart, yet I'll like to encourage you, be ever hopeful of the love one in your life and let what's passed pass. AK, aiyah, finally see your face, I mean your posting...long t me no post huh? Small boy, dun worry, I'm another one in the club, welcome to the shorties smarties breed hahaha...Ahboiboiboi, do drink more water and take care of yourself, I know you need that throat very much:-)hehe.

10/28/98 12:43:06

Name: small boy

Comments:

hi people...hahah....me having a whale of time...haha....ah boi so notti one...sore throat still use throat..hahah....okie...hahah...still think it's veri veri funni...anyway, it know it's kinda long ago...but sotong...if you're reading this....lemme tell you something...remember that story of yours...well, i actually saved it under Word and i printed it out for 2 of my str8 frens to read it...and GUESS WHAT!?!? one of them broke down and cried!! (that was a girl) and another was going nuts over it cos...w ll...he thinks the writing is toooo darn good and he says he's veri veri veri touched by what you wrote!!...seems like sotong can become a very fantastic novel writer in his free time....hahah ...got some more??? heheh...btw, thanks AK for his..umm...comp nionship in being fella short fellas...but AK...me defintely shorter than you...me below the 160cm range okie....people thinks i'm in sec 2....hahah...anyway, it's rather fun posting here...well...talk to ya guys later...me got my A levels to study for ri e now....

10/28/98 11:24:32

Name: ahboi

Comments:

if i liken my present sentiments to that of a glacial lake, its hard on top and slush below... aiyoh, Krap Krap Krap ah, your salient cognizance of how u are feeling had won over my respect and heart.. :) such a well crafted piece of turmoil juxtaposed w th clarity of mind is moving. it really is hurt at it's worst. like all else, it's st8forward to deal with either-or but such a havoc when it's neither-nor. i can see that u need no further wisdom. and u are right, we will be here for u. anymore, i'm afra d u will have to beg. hahahaha. hey fren, i miss the khun krap with ma pen rai. please come back soon. :)

at this sombre juncture, it really is quite inappropriate for me to post my latest conquest. oh but what the heck. cannot tahan liao. here goes :

i went down to the pool on sunday. this time i was lucky, i guess? i met my 7.5-er again, sans his partner of the previous sunday. why ? perhaps i should explain that we both had different time habits. so twice in a row cannot be a chance meet-up ! dare i hope it was because he wanted to meet me again ? anyway, he was sitting at the steps leading to the showers when i got out of the pool to head for a wash up. and he promptly waved hello. his legs was ka-kwee-kwee, exposing the big bulge between those glor ous thighs. perhaps it's also opportune to point out that tho' he's endowed below, the above is only so-so. anyhow, u know me lah, very versatile one. can cover the face and fire the base one. to cut a lor-sor story short, i accepted his invite to visit h s home. well u see, he had moved. so i have to go visit visit lor; its courtesy mah. we got to his place, which btw is a vast improvement from the earlier pad he had, and immediately zoomed to his bed where he wasted no time to peel off the little pieces f clothing i was wearing. soon i was buck naked while our dear fren was still in his batiky ali baba pants. but i could already feel his monster prick through the thin fabric. wah, memories of our past sex romp flooded my mind and my prick twang to life. e ravenously mouthed me all over while i tried to peel off his clothes. first his singlet came off. and then those eyesore pants. woweeeeeeeeeeee. 7.5 looked at me cheekily in the eye and i immediately swallowed him. sori to disappoint u guys but that aft rnoon,i can only manage to swallow only half of the length. i was having a sore throat mah. anyway, our dear fren also dunno whether real turn on by my sword-swallowing skills or have not had it for a week, started to moan and groan and came in double qui k time. luckily your uncle is an expert and released him in time to see him unload, which kinda creamed at the tip of the prick and then trickled down the length of his dick. white and thick. hmmmmm. i wanked him even as he continued to cum. as soon as he caught up with his breathing, he wanted to suck me, but alas,i was already soft and couldn't get it up. also dunno what happened. so i excused myself by saying that it must be my flu becoming full blown. lor. i left as quickly as i had arrived. summore ca tell him i'll call soon. can die.

10/28/98 09:45:28

Name: just-sex

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Harlow

been very quiet lately, why? everyone busy?

krap, involve with a married man comes with a heavy consequence and burden. i dun think he can leave his family behind and will u feel good if he does so? there is a fine line betw love and obsession. stop now before u sink in too deep. it can lead to dia ter. look back, accept that in life there can never be a winner in every case, look around, there may be others worth loving and available to be loved. stop torturing u self. i know it is easy to say all these, but u have to try. my advise is to stop seei g him completely, not even as friend as every sight of him can hurt u dearly. time will ease a lot of pain. u have my blessing. regards

10/28/98 08:52:01

Name: actionkid

Comments:

BTW, OIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE, people!! when are you guys gonna cum out of your closet, ah? this page very the quiet leh.. And lil small boi.. if it comforts you, I'm a lil small boi too.. like yourself.. though I'm years older than you.. Hahah.. some people say I'm 26 going on 20..;P But, aiyah, in a relationship, it is not a matter of physical size.. sometimes, a small frame can hold a HUGE presence. So, please.. dun feel too downtrodden okay?.;P

10/28/98 08:42:12

Name: actionkid

Comments:

Krap, I read your pain and I feel your anguish. Involvement with a married man comes with a huge sacrifice... you will have to accept that you are at best, like a mistress to him. It would not be fair to expect him to drop his family just for you unless y u can be certain that he does indeed love you more than his own family. It is like jumping into a well with your feet tied to rock with a string. You can tell yourself that your eyes are open and that you've prepared for consequences.. but the string may till break and you'll soon find yourself at the losing end. Thus, I dun think I have anything more to say to you except that you steel yourself and separate your emotions from the practicalities of the situation. I'm sure you are able to see the dangers o such a relationship, and it does not bode well for you. Either drop it, or be desensitized and just extract the sweet juices and ignore the bitter bits. I have to admit, I can see myself in your partner's position, and looking at my current involvements, I know I should prepare for such circumstances. The last thing I want is to cause the kind of anguish and pain that you are currently experiencing to the ones I care for. On the flip side, I also know of a situation where a married guy falls deeply in lov with a guy who cannot commit to him. And he has a family which he loves, yet he still could not get rid of this guy from his mind, resulting in much confusion and pain. Love has a wicked way of toying with your hearts sometimes... Ultimately, a sacrifice has to be made. Thus, seek solace in the fact that you are not alone. There are plenty more guys out there who are also suffering in silence.. in involvements like your own, in open relationships which are, in actuality, a double edged sword, in a marriag that tears their soul, etc... I say, turn your back to all this shit, be strong and just live your life the way you want it to be. We can always try and learn... Peace.. :)

10/28/98 07:27:03

Name: Krap

Comments:

If i liken my present emotion to the water in a lake, it is peaceful, calm with no ripple, placid water reflecting the clear blue sky ...but below it, strong undercurrents threaten to break the serenity. I long to hear his voice (a married man), I yearn o be with him, to know that he is ok. Whenever we are in contact, emotional waves begin to ripple, like strong winds that stir up tidal waves. This is a small price I hv to pay but I am willing. After our contact, I will definitely dream of him in the same night, repeated dreams that prophesy a fruitless love. The other night I dreamt of him hugging me from behind, his arms around my waist and my hands holding tightly to his hands. I begged him not to leave me this way but slowly his image vanished, eaving me crying ...... my eyes opened staring blankly at the ceiling. That night I couldn't sleep. My head says I am a fool but my heart says don't let go. I know my head will triumph at the end, but the war between my head and heart is a painful stru gle, and in the process the rest of me suffers .... and I fell sick this week. Fortunately, I have found solace here as well as in the chat room (I am very new in the chat room). Many strangers listened to my woe and gave me their shoulders to cry on. ut I believe at the end of the day, I hv to depend on myself to untie this emotional knot. I am struggling but I can see that the knot is loosening. When I look back after all is over, I will probably laugh at myself for being a lovesick fool. Since ti e immemorial countless people hv been hurt in their search for love and I guess I may hv also hurt others when I was unable to return their love. Whoever read this, my sincere thanks for listening to a bleeding heart ........

10/26/98 08:13:21

Name: small boy Your Fav Sextivity: hahah..ask me?

Your Fav Body Type: hmm.... Your Nationality: out there...

Comments:

okie....when i mean shortbuilt, it means..small sized...overall...as in short lor..haha...can be well-built and not well built...hhaha...so maybe i should clear your doubts....i'm a very short guy myself so i was just thinking...do anyone likes short fell s anymore..hahah...cos all i seen here are....tall, hunky people...hahah...not any vertically-challenged people around here...heheh...so got it? heheh....and if anyone of ya are wondering...i'm 18...so i'm not underaged...hahah..not breaking any rulez her !!

10/25/98 17:20:27

Name: Jimmy

Comments:

Hi Sader:

Is urs a bf/gf thing or a bf/bf thing ? THere's plenty of agony uncles here but probably not so well-versed with the former. Sorry if this question is silly but ur e-mail address suggests a female behind the e-mail ... Just post ye problem and experience n the board and u'll c if pple respond ... My experience has been that there are enuff moderators here to prevent the answers from getting out of hand so u shld hv minimum worries.

Hi small little boy:

U'll like to know tt there's quite a few less tall PLUs on the bboard. I'm sure there's many who do like the less threatening stature of smaller bods. BTW, when u say small/shortbuilt did u mean small and well-built ? It does make a diff obviously.. even f just a tad so .. 8-)

Happy reading..

10/25/98 14:14:36

Name: Sader My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: s'porean

Comments:

I'm new here and i really need help from you guys here. I'm feeling very down and sad now because of my bf. Anyone here can help me?

10/25/98 04:48:34

Name: small little boy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: hahah...dunno much...

Your Fav Body Type: as long as someone dun have 4 legs or hands... Your Nationality: singaporean...

Comments:

hi people...been reading this page for a long time (well...for about 3 months now...) and has not plucked any courage to post anything here....anyway, i got nothing to say...just wanna say...you people had really given me an insight on gay life in singapo e...haha, didn't know that so much going on here...well...i has not met any yet...hahah...so...could not post anything here...YET..hahah....was just wondering.. who might have a liking for small/ shortbuilt guys?? just wondering.....

10/24/98 12:43:59

Name: Just Me

Comments:

Had an encounter in Clementi Swimming Pool today. As usual on saturday morning, i went for a swim but today, i went late as i've been studying late the previous night. Reached there at about 11am and saw this cute hostelie from NUS. I was kinda pleased an actually hoping to see him *in his birthday suit*. Swam for a while and kept eyeing him from far. He noticed it but both kept shunning each other's eyes. Well, he packed up and went to the changing room and i followed suit. We shower ed togther (not toge her as in together lar) and there were several people around. I dared not to go forward but he seem to get the hint and showered for a long time.....people left and we were left alone now. He was putting up a show as he kept lattering up his cock and rubb ng his ass. Seen that he's keen, I walked forward and offered him my shampoo. He took it and smile. When he returned my shampoo, he tap me on my shoulder and I got an erection instantly. Hahaha he caught me!!! Anyway... he reached over for my *ahem* and t at leads to one thing after another and back in Temesak Hall for some kind of fun!! Good Luck!

10/24/98 11:52:12

Name: Darren Tay

Comments:

The Bishan Swimming Complex is the latest hotspot ! Weekdays nights (after 7 pm) - lots of hunks! Check it out.