Male HQ

From Bw Archives 27 : 01 Nov - 11 Nov 98

HendryTan

Just in case you guys did not see the index/homepage, I have a surprise party there for all of you :-)

11/11/98 04:46:19

Name: Unkle Chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

hehehe ... just kidding with the earlier posting, BW.

Great that there is a cyber-party for all those young folks out there! Remember young men, have fun and safe sex!!!

And don't play the music so loud ... I may be hard of hearing but I'm not deaf ... hehehe :-)

Sigh ... I remember my days when I was just as havoc ... maybe tell a few stories later ... about the excitement and drama of the discos days then ... hehehehe ... :-)

"There's a reason why the lights are dim and they serve alcohol." - philosophy from a friend of mine

11/11/98 04:41:59

Name: Unkle Chrysalis My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: SIN

Comments:

Well, I never! ... A party and I wasn't invited!!! ... boo hoo hoo ... guess I'll go home and count the wrinkles on my face and accept the fact that havok times for Unkles Like Us are over and done ... :-(

11/11/98 01:15:50

Name: ahboi

Comments:

alamak, forgot to say hello to @lex. sori pal ! and i can't bring myself to believe what i'd read : u celibate ? i didn't even know u could spell that word ! kidding... ;P if it's true, many hearts gonna be broken man .. hehe. hey, dun take too long to b eak that egg ok ?

and i see we have a cunning-linguist amongst us... hahahaha. oi, busybody, u want to die issit ? pecah my lobang like dat. i was counting on those little colloquialism to lure local interest in me mah... hiak hiak hiak. seriously, thanx. *wink*

and this is for marlboroman. to say "music is better than sex" is the same as "there is more to gaylife than sex" is stretching it a bit thin. the former pushes a measure of value and hence invite flak for music and sex are incomparable, being of very dif erent constituents. the latter statement is an advocacy of a hypothetical dimension and thus more receptive to postulation. simply put,if u like, the former statement is "mine is better than yours" and the latter, "your guess is as good as mine". on a ser ous note, thnx for giving this bb a musical slant. afterall, music is not music till it's heard and we hear u loud and clear ! haahahah.

11/10/98 20:46:24

Name: busybody

My URL: Visit Me

Comments:

juz in case, some may not know. 'mata ato ne' - 'till then' in japanese, 'laku' - in demand or popular in bahasa, 'soixante-neuf' - 69 in french.

11/10/98 17:29:23

Comments:

it's nice to be home. :) wah, how cum got birthday party also neber early early call me one ? now got no chance to show off my birthday suit oleady .. :(

hmmm, there is so much to catch up with. first things first. edmund dearie, welcum back ! aiyoh, so tame now, only ha ha ha and sigh sigh sigh, no more cumming stories to share already meh ? anycase, boring life beats no life.... enjoy it while u have it. hiak hiak hiak.

also must tekan the "old dun go, new dun cum" adage. want to die issit ? we are all here to blow wind mah, where got old wind new wind one ? all airbags are the same what, some blow more others blow less lor.... as long as dun end up seow-hong blow hot bl w cold oleady very grateful.. :)

and also a warm welcum to andy-san from the land of the rising son. let us (ok lah, me) have yr travel itinerary soon so that the pinku carpet can be rolled out in time. mata ato ne....

these past few days had been quite bizi with work. also dunno kena what wind. suddenly very laku, pple cumming to give me bizness. so happy. anyway, u know me one, no matter how bizi also must make time to bonk.

over the weekend, gatecrashed a g party and wow, the turnout was quite impressive. and of all pple, bumped into my wg ... so when he gave me a lascivious smile, i took it as a hint that he was available lor. anyway, i wasn't ready to leave till i had chec ed out the potential of the field. 10 mins later, in his car, he politely asked if we could stop at his place for a f..k. aiyah, like dat also got to ask means he is quite dense right ? we barely made it through the main door as i was groping him and tear ng at his pants. waaaah, his body looked so succulent, particularly after such a long absence. i greedily devoured his manhood and enjoyed it's burgeoning as the monster eagerly rose to the occasion. i shed my clothes as best as i can without interrupting my masticating. we descended to the floor and moved into the soixante-neuf. after a coupla of mmmmph, i turned him around and prepared to enter him. but our dear fren apparently was not quite ready for it. he crawled away and wanted to get on top of me. w w, want to play butch right ? so i stood or rather clung to my ground and we wrestled a little. alas, i was no match for his mass and succumb to his whim. he then switched to a gentle exploration of my nooks and crevice with his tongue as i laid spreadea led. it was wonderfully delicious to receive an all-over-world treat like this. hmmm. when he had quite enough, he moved forward, crouched and plant his manhood gently into my mouth and began to rocked. i reached up to cup his butt while sucking diligentl on his dick, my nose nuzzling at his thick thatch of pubic hair. we moved in tandem. i could tell he was going to cum when his babysoft buns tightened. i wanted to dislodge his dick but was pinned and couldn't do much about it when he gasped and unloaded warm liquid welled in my mouth and i instinctively stopped inhaling to shut down my throat, so as to avoid swallowing his cum. he kept rocking as he came and it took like an eternity for him to finish. when he stopped, i got off under him and spit the cu onto his palm and got him to masturbate my hardon. i came quickly even as the creamy aftertaste of cum remained in my mouth. when i got back from the bathroom after gargling, he looked sheepishly embarassed by my look of mock admonishment. letting # cum n my mouth is a no-no, except for u-no-who. anycase, what's done cannot be undone and i decided that it wasn't entirely planned. it just happened. so let it be lor. he held me gently as we slipped into a light sleep. needless to say, in the wee morning i ook my turn when he allowed me to mount him. hmmmm, i can be hooked on this.

someone mentioned f..k buddy - thot i quickly add that in ahboi's book, such an equation doesn't quite work in essence as when we screw with someone we know, the line is often further blurred with each screw since mutual appreciation forms an integral bas s to the screwing episodes. such is the mysterious nuance sex can do to one's heart. otoh, a one-off quickie is quite a different modus operandus; it is a wham-bang-thank-you-man and there is no lingering moments to permit the heart to make a fool of itse f. so, prolly f..k buddy works when it is with multiple bodies, not buddies. i dunno. *shrug*. so dun flame me. hiak hiak hiak.

11/10/98 15:39:10

Name: actionkid

Comments:

Aaaah.. that boyzone song.. ;) Heheh.. No Matter What they say, I can't help it.. they ARE quite credible performers/songwriters. I was quite surprised when i heard housewives and uncles (ahem.. ;) ) actually humming and singing along to the tune of No matt r What. And waddaya know.. it was written by Andrew LloydWebber, thus, the wider appeal. I've heard the soundtrack for Whistle in the Wind. I kinda like it coz it's also by Jim Steinman... I think his music's great.. very dramamama and rousing.. (remember Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart, Meatloaf's I would do anything for Love, Celine Dion's It's all Coming Back to me Now and that Streets of Fire soundtrack?... they're ALL written by this Jim Steinman bloke) Yep.. his songs have got this edgy piz azz which beefs up Andrew LW's sappy sop. But as a whole album, I have to say, it seems quite segregated... the range is too diverse, from Tina Arena to Micheal Ball to Donny Osmond... each has got their own styles which are just too different. But quite orth checking out, coz of that Boyzone song and the one by Meatloaf.. CLASSIC!

If you guys wanna check out alternative musicals, an interesting one would be "Rent". It is a rather thoughtprovoking modern musical which handles lots of issues ranging fr m drugs to lesbianism to homosexuality to destitution to AIDS, etc. It was written completely by this one guy who died, after long suffereing from AIDS, on its opening nite... and it swept lotsa awards... I dunno.. that musical touched me in a way that al the others like Les Miz, Phantom, Sunset, etc couldn't. It struck a chord and was well-written with a stark expose on reality... It'll make you laugh and cry at the same time... and leave you with a sense of hope at the end of it all, despite all the pai and helplessness around us.

Hmm.. I've tokked too much already. GAWD.. wat is this page coming to? Hahahaha.. well.. please feel free to drop your crooozing stories..;P You boizz enjoy.. and know that this pages welcums everyone!

11/10/98 15:04:28

Name: malbroman

Comments:

Thanks for your warm well-cum to this page. When I mean music is better than sex, I really mean there is more to gay life than sex. So forgive me if I offended anyone. Any way, To all U2 fans, you can buy the 'Best of U2' for only $18 from M1 shops, just ring your last bill (Usually price $32/2x disc). To Zen, the Boyzone song is the theme to Andrew L. W. musical 'whistle down the Wind'. Recommended buy this week, ROBBIE WILLIAM's ' I've Been Expecting You'. Excellent album from UK's No.1 best selling sin er. Robbie is huge in England and Europe. For those who do not know who Robbie is, he was one of the ex-member of TAKE THAT, he is now on his own and he is both loved by critics and the public. Very talented guy he is, was nominated for the Mercury Music rize this year but the award went to a group Gomez. Mercury Music Prize is the highest award any musician/songwriter can win in europe or the world! Unlike like the Grammies which IS based on style over substance. Thank you and good night!

11/10/98 12:29:29

Name: talah

Comments:

hi people!

have been following this page for a while now. just want to say i love it!

hi!

11/10/98 09:28:53

Name: Zen

Comments:

Here's my little contribution to marlboroman, been mesmerised by Boyzone's No Matter What, didn't know until I bought the single that the tune is written by no less than Andrew Lloyd Webber (of my favorite Phantom of the Opera's fame). I am sure almost ev ryone reading this board can relate to its lyrics, rite? Another song to recommend is more obscure, from Nic Cage's City of Angel( not The Crow II) OST trk 9 'I Know' by Jude. It's a rather melancholic, slow kind-of-blues number with simple percussions an lovely strings in the background, and the artiste's gentle voice that builds up wonderfully towards the end, although one failing is that the recording sounds a bit 'processed' if you know what I mean. Any one out there who heard this song before?

11/10/98 03:32:30

Comments:

Hehe, Kama Sutra, the gay one I suppose. Heard from somebody that it is on sale at some bookshop near Boat Quay, real or not?? 1.6 to 1.75, that's a pretty wide-range of international buffet...and ya, smallboy, not really unhappy lah, the music thingie ju t a bit thrown off balance from what is expected from this BB, anyway, that's only my personal opinion. Like BW said, this is a board without an attitude, so all are welcome. Byeee.

11/10/98 02:17:21

Name: Swimmer22 My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: hire 2 guys and make them do every position in the kama sutra

Your Fav Body Type: sleek like a jaguar, smooth, polished look (no it's not a car) Your Nationality: clementi

Comments:

I went for an aids test recently too, negative, nothing to be feared having the test I guess, but its kind of scary to learn you are positive. sigh.

anyway, Let's talk about sex buddies. sex buddies are non committal by nature, however, you should find out your sex buddies habits, ie: if he has unprotected sex , or doesn't decently do safe sex, then you shouldn't be having sex with him (so with every ne else who doesn't,I guess). sex buddies can be fun, cos sometimes QUANTITY is Quality. being commited takes a drain on emotional energies. some people (like moi) aren't just quite ready for a commitment, so I guess its a chance to learn what it's like t be together with someone withought really committing. hehe I'm rambling..bye!

ps: anyone else wanna apply? smooth, youthful (look 18-26), cute/good looking , non smoking, 1.6 to 1.75 ht, fit need apply .

just check out the email/webpage

11/10/98 01:52:40

My Email: Email Me

Comments:

Hey there people of the Wind... It's nice to see so many new contributors and a second echelons of regulars appearing.. :) Zen, though we 'old' regulars may no longer write regularly, you can rest assured that we have not completely aba doned the page yet.. just that we're beezeee with work and other parts of our lives. Edmund.. nice to see you back here. We missed you tremendously! Danyon.. special 'HI' to ya too! And BW.. thanx so much for the party. I think it has made the page seem l ke a real cyber community.. ;)

Anyhow.. someone asked about fxxk BUDDIES I personally think that it is an option worth exploring if you feel that you are not ready for a commitment. But the most important thing is that both of you must agree on the terms.. an that is always the tricky bit. It is easy to start out as being just friends who indulge in the occasional sex just for the pleasure of it. But there will always be a risk of falling in love or getting involved. In a fxxkbuddy relationship, you must be r ady to swallow some of that pain and confusion and just stick by the rules that were originally set. And that is tough going...

I've had a few FB actually.. umm.. around 2 which lasted for more than a year each. And a few which only lasted a few months.. I guess that's my way of deluding myself into thinking that I can restrict my number of partners. But yeah.. I did cruise others on the side.;p I guess when you're young.. at the hormonal age of 17-22, you just can't get enuff of things (I still can't right now, actually.. ;) ) But well.. I had my first one at a very tender age. And he was the same age.. explored the same stuffs and e had a fine time together. I think I've written about this in the archives. I still recall the period with fondness.. we were both new at it and there were so many things that we wanted to explore. And it was nice doing it together.. We'd make it a fortn ghtly session and we'd sometimes meet after school, in our uniform and carrying our books before going to his place. And yeah.. it was fun and innocent. It was not complicated then coz we were still young. A relationship did not cross our minds and we had other pursuits, like school and ECAs. Thus, it was a great experience which somehow simmered down 2 years later after we entered NS. Thereafter, we moved on.

And I found myself another.. a good looking hunky chap who literally bumped into me at the FR beach. He was around 5-6 years older.. (around 25 then..) but he had the most sexy manly thing about him.. the rough, on the edge sorta thing which makes him loo so macho. Hahaha.. anyway, I later found out that he has this thing for army boys.. and well.. I was one! Wow.. I have to say, he taught me many things in sex, and for a while, I was quite taken in by him. He lived alone, and near my place, making it ver convenient for me to just drop by after booking out, for a round of sex. And he'd let me fxxk him many times over such that by the time I get home, I'd be exhausted and just go to sleep. My mom would think that I was really pooped out coz of the army. Ha a! I had a fine time too.. and I was quite committed to him in a way.. since I didn't want to cruise while in the army. It was a convenient way of watching myself. And he's great.. always there for my hormonal needs and more.. like a big brother i never h d. But, well.. as time moved on, I realised that he wanted a commitment thingy. We tokked it out and finally agreed that I'm still too flighty for one, and I was still indecisive about my sexual orientation. Thus, we broke off the FB thing... amiably, of ourse.. by then I was about to enter the U.. so it wasn't too bad. Had plenty of things to occupy my mind.. :)

Thus, FB has its good and bad points. I think that we should always answer for whatever choices we make in life. If you feel that having a FB thing is fine and that you can handle it, fine. But if you can't, then don't. Always spare a thought for your par ner where possible... But again.. it is always easier said than done...

11/09/98 12:33:38

Name: small boy

Comments:

waaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! i also got invited to the party ah!!!...yay!!!!...hahah...anyway, i can tell the diff. betweena king penguin...and...a guy dressed in tuxedo lah!!! aiyoh!! BW!! how could you...heheh...i know i might be small and goondu...but also dun need to say me sau until so gon rite?? hahah...anyway...was really pretty funny....anyway...this place is zesty!!!...we even got our own in-house music critics...hahah...anyway....will also recommend some really cool CDs for you all to get also...alanis's "supposed former infatuation junkie" is fantastic!!! but it requires a few spins and read the lyrics...all of them tell a story...latest singles...pls listen out for Jewel's "Hands"...not too bad....and anyone remembered that "old" boy band..EAST17??...th y got a brand new single, "Each Time"..debuted at number 2 at the UK charts...for soulful R&B people (like sotong)...go get the new albums by R.kelly, whitney houstan and this new girl call tatyana ali....very soulful if you asked me...ooppps...think i ge ting carried away liao...better not talk so much about music here....in case some people not happy...then i die also....gotta go...got a maths paper tomorrow.....ciaozzzzzzzzzzzzzz

11/09/98 07:34:15

Name: jeff

Comments:

well, BW, thanks for inviting me to the party..... ;p just wanna say hello to those on the board.... have not been here for quite some time.... so have you guys figured out where the mrt station is? i think it is near to a very cruzzy pool right? green an tall..... correct me if i am wrong ;p

11/09/98 03:50:49

Name: just-sex

Your Nationality: Sg

Comments:

Harlow

someone ask for cruising story, here's one. I went to the toliet after one long seminar last Sat. it was rather crowded and i stood beside a ang mo. he wasnt peeing rather playing with his dick. i was horny as well so after peeing, i gave mine serveral st okes. then he zipped up and left. i thought to myself, oh that's the end. but he was waiting for me outside and smiling to me! Promising. anyway i followed him to the hotel lobby and then he waited for the lift. i was unsure, coz i dun know whether he wan a me to follow him. so i wander around. the lift arrived and he entered. he turned and gave the sign to follow. yeap my lucky day, the first time i cruise upon someone with a place immediately.

i followed him to the room and engaged in some heavy petting. he is an 40+ American businessman, married with kids. i tried to enter him (with condom, of course) but he complaint of pain coz of my size (not that big lah). (sidetrack, USA condom is really hick compare to asian ones, look like a white rubber laterx) so i pulled out and we both had a wonderful time masterbating and petting. he was very gentle and even offered me a beer after we cum. too bad he is returning to the states and we may not have t e chances to see each other. nevertheless it was a great experience that i wanna share with u.

BTW, i will like to thanx BW for answering my question abt test. i will discreetly find out my friend orientation. Happy Birthday to BW. BW, u has made an impact on all our lives. regards

11/09/98 00:17:39

Comments:

Got a Q for u guys.................. What do ya pple `thank' of sex buddies ????????

11/08/98 14:54:46

Name: Sotong

Comments:

Wow! Wow! Thanks BW for that virtual birthday bash! I must say it does take quite a creative and very observant mind or minds to put all that together. Care, diplomacy and tack has also been exercised to list everybody in. At the end of the day, virtual it may be, I believed most would have felt a sense of participation. I take my hat & tentacles off to those involved!

Yo Edmund! Welcum back!!! Missed you man, but glad also to know that you have at least been passively keeping in touch with this BB. And hi to marlboroman too. Any reviews on jazz, R&B, soul?

11/07/98 16:43:00

Comments:

Ha, now I can be sure I tuned in to the correct music station....Net, neber fail to brighten up this place with the pics...BW, wah... your characterisation of me is livelier than my actual self, how can??:-) It's a great party!!! Too bad virgin Zen (utter y shameless!!) got no story to contribute. Those who do, do keep the stories cumming!!! Stay tuned guys, hugs to all!!!!

11/07/98 16:14:41

Name: netjumper

Comments:

Edmund & Boy Boy ... welcum back. Missed you guys for a while. Glad the wind finally blown you guys back. So any hot new juicy stories to tell us? And here is more cake for the party!

And then sum ......

Have a good weekend everyone and squirt loads -- Netjumper

11/07/98 15:38:57

Name: Durex My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: everything

Your Fav Body Type: tall, lean, toned

Comments:

Whoever said that music is better than sex has not had REAL sex before. On a different note, went for an HIV test last week. Result was negative :-) Life's short, pump hard but play safe.

11/07/98 15:23:08

Name: Edmund & boyboy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Being with boyboy

Your Nationality: Malaysian

Comments:

PEOPLE OF THE WIND !!!!!!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!! Yes… yes… Edmund and boyboy here !!! got blown in by the partieeeeeeeee … if there is ANYTHING about us …. We never miss a PARTIEEEEEEEE !!!!!! We have never been to a virtual party before !!! H heheheeeeee…This IS fun!!! Sorry for arriving sooo late!!! Sighhhh.. it has been such a long time .. kinda took the wrong turn and couldn't find a place to park.. hehehehehe… Such exciting times indeed for all of us in Malaysia … Gay issues abound … all penly discussed. But enough of all that … How is everyone?? Is life in Sg. treating all of you well ? Things are fine with boyboy and me. We have slipped into the the "days of our lives" (pronounced "boring") phase of our relationship …. Sighhhhhh … but l fe is good ... Life is stable … I am really lucky to have boyboy standing firm beside me … his consistant love is a real treasure for me … dun want to get into the monogamy/polygamy issue again heheheheeee but hey… one man's meat is another man's ….. HAHA AHAHAHAHHAAA Cum to think of it .. hehe.. over here … and especially at this PARTIEEEEEE MAN MEAT is MANNNN MEAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots and lots and lots of love: Edmund & Boyboy

11/07/98 14:55:08

Comments:

Huh?

11/07/98 11:10:40

Name: marlboroman My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: music is better than sex

Your Nationality: sg

Comments:

Hi to the people of the wind. I shall declare that I shall be the resident music advisor. Everyweek, I shall feature an 'album of the week'. So the first album of the week is R.E.M's 'UP'. This is R.E.M's first album as a trio. Other critic suggest this album sounds different as its past but I differ. 'UP' sounds like a cross btw the group's previous efforts 'Monster' and 'Automatic For the Pe ple'. Slow are the songs but it grows on you as you listen to the album more. Like a good age wine, after many listens its musical force will simply blow you away. Extracts from 2 songs from R.E.M's 'UP'. 'At My Most Beautiful': "I read bad poetry into your machine, I saved your messages just to hear your voice. You always listen carefully to awkward voice. You always say your name like I wouldn't know its you. At your most beautiful. At my most beautiful, I count your eyelashes, secretly, with everyone, whisper I love you. I let you sleep. I know your closed eye watching me, listening. I thought I saw a smile". 'Falls to Climb': "Had consequence chose differently, had fate its ugly head. My actions make me beautiful, and dignify the flesh. ME. I AMD FREE, FREE". On a different note, just saw the latest George Micheal's vedio 'Outside'. It starts like a cheap p--no flim with police sirens and police cars. 2 policemen were seen arresting people having sex on rooftops, boats, beaches etc. George made fun of his arre t as the vedio shows the infamous toilet turns into a disco with George dresses as a cop! Finally, the vedio ends with the 2 policemen as they kissed. However, the gay parts of the vedio was blured. 'Outside' can be found in George Micheal latess double album 'Ladies and Gentlemen.... the Best of George Micheal' get the album title?

11/07/98 07:43:56

Name: Danyon My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: German ang-moh

Comments:

Hello, y'all out there ! Happy belated birthday for the first one....!!! (....huggzz...))) It's been ages since I dropped by here, but still good to see that SG is this spicy/juicy place. Have to wait until March´99 unfortunately until I will set foot again on SG soil...***Rhys, hope you are free then.. :) ) *** Ok-lah, special 'Hello' to AK...I hope this place will celebrate many more b'days....have fun and take care !

11/07/98 04:28:23

Name: @lex

Comments:

HI Blowites! Nice birthday party BW and thanks for remembering to mention my name there :-) I know it's been a while since I posted anything here but I do cum in everyday to keep myself updated with everyone's happenings. Sorry to have missed the last gathering Netju per! Terribly missing guys like Actionkid, Ah Boy and the rest of the original gang. I can't believe how much this page has grown for the past year, I still remember the time that this used to display BW's pic (yummy). As for the candid internet, well, if you check back the archives, BW, there were 2 postings of both sides of the encounter between me and Maverick at SC. Try checking that one out! hehehe. Guess that's it for now. GUYS! Where are the juicy stories? or has everyone gone celibate like me? Play Safe Everyone!

11/06/98 16:47:49

Name: sandgroper

Comments:

Hi Sotong and thanks for your words of welcome. I don't live in Sydney I live in Perth Western Australia. In fact the name sandgroper means west australian. There is an active gay scene here. Several beaches are popular and there a several gay saunas. You have to keep your eyes open at the beach as the dreaded police are on the lookout. Our beaches have nice big sandhills with bushes to hide in for a bit of our favourite activity. The saunas are fairly safe as guys making sex with guys "in private" seems to be ok. But I've never really enjoyed it at the sauna it's sort of plastic and difficult to make friends there - just a quick session and part company. There are some popular meeting places near toilets but once again a need to be careful. A lot of the guys cruising here are married and looking for a bit on the side. I have some very good asian friends here - Korean, Japanese and Malasian and Singapore Chinese. They seem to like my hairy body!! Cheers

11/06/98 06:00:47

Comments:

http://www.thebody.com/sowadsky/latex.html

11/06/98 05:54:34

Name: Andy My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: Almost everything...

Your Fav Body Type: tanned, muscular Your Nationality: American

Comments:

Hi, guys! I'm a 28-yr-old American bear (183cm x92kg, hairy, moustache, shaved head) living in Tokyo, and I'll be travelling to Singapore at the end of the month for a couple of days. I was scoping the Net today to look for some fun places to go there, an I found this great site. It sounds like there's definitely plenty "to do" in Singapore. If anybody has any suggestions where a bear like myself who LOVES Asian men should go, please let me know. I would love to meet people for friendship and maybe (proba ly) more so please send me a message. Look forward to receiving your e-mail.

11/06/98 03:50:44

Comments:

How Do I Know?

Dear Uncle Agonies:

i have known a friend since secondary school and i like him. we had been the same Sec, JC and even army we belong to same camp(but different unit). I have always hope that he is a bi or gay. reason being he is 20+ now and still no galfriend. throughout th years i have known him, he was never romantically involved with any gals.

My questions are, how do i know whether he is gay or bi? Is there any test i can use? i will like to ask him straight but i am afraid of the consequences. what should i do? regards, lost soul

11/06/98 02:15:15

Name: Friday

Your Nationality: Chinese

Comments:

Hi durex,thank for your MRT posting in the west, I still unable to figure out whereby a hill is situated nearby.....Care to elaborate more. Thank in advance.

11/05/98 19:16:59

Name: Mckay

Comments:

Happy Belated Birthday Wind Wind!!!!!!! :P Aiyah, not fiar lar.........I dunknow how to do HTML, wanna write a poem leh. Nevermindz larz hor, just read lor can? :P This chase is keeping up with pace. Perpetual glances that's rewarded with a slice. It's not enough and it's getting tough, striking distance that's hard to balance. We're not alone but how many clones? Fleeting moments that bears resemblances. And this space, left me in a daze. As I stare, I know you're there. Back to back, how about that? We'll never face and leave without a trace.

11/05/98 16:57:29

Name: Freak

Comments:

Hi, does anyone here has an ICQ account? Search for mine via my email address if you want. All are welcome.

11/05/98 14:29:11

Name: Durex My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: tall, lean, toned Your Nationality: australian chinese

Comments:

Hi boys, how is everyone? The MRT I was referring to earlier is in the west. Went for a swim at one of the public pools. Noticed that there was a decent looking guy looking my way. He went to shower and change first. After a while I went to the change room to do shower and change as well. As usual there are a few perverts hanging round in the change room. The guy left before me and I thought that was the end of that. However when I left the pool, there he was waiting for me. He is a bit shy I think. Ok, so I will act shy too. We stood staring at each other for a while and he finally made the first move. We got talking. I had an appointment with my parents in town so he offered to give me a lift. We exchanged numbers and he dropped me at Ngee Ann City. We made an appointment to meet on Sunday evening. On Sunday, we met and headed for a motel on Beach Road. The one opposite Shaw Centre. I showered first and then he showered. He came out with a towel wrapped around himself. Still shy shy. I got up and kissed him. He had a raging hard on. We gave each oth r oral, 69 and kissed a lot. He said it sure beats having sex with his girlfriend. He proceeded to lick my ass. Boy, did it feel good. He was on his back and I lowered myself onto his cock. I was riding him like a horse. We changed position. This time I was on my back with my legs and ass sticking up. He pumped me like no body's busines . He was such a hot fxxker. We came loads. After that episode, we met up a few times for great fxxk sessions. He would not let me fxxk him though. Later dudes ...

11/05/98 12:10:49

Comments:

Harlow

well Zen, there's a chinese saying, "old dun go, new dun cum" lah ^_^ ..... just kidding lah. i extend my hands, arms, legs, dick etc to welcum the newcomers. hope that u all will inject new blood into this bulletin site!!! regards

11/05/98 01:11:35

Comments:

Ah ah ah… Rhys ah, at this rate you are going, people will soon know that I am 2 m tall and have 3 testicles….haha…. case closing-- tutututututu :-( Thanks anyway for your well wishes, but in return there will be no kisses:-)

There's been a lot of newcomers, what about the old-timers? Stories pls.:-)

11/04/98 23:57:32

Name: Rhys

Comments:

Public apology to Zen. Sorry that I `saboed' u like that. U know me lah.... On my knees beggin' for forgiveness (not marriage, ok...) Public apology to sotong also. Sorry I gave u a scare. U will know my BAD ways soon..... On the PC that I use, I can't just point my mouse to the “Email me” because the address won't come out. Anyway, thanks for remindin' me. Hear from u guys soon........ Yah, b4 I forget - Zen! Good luck for ur exams. (Did I sabo u again ??????)

11/04/98 19:11:30

Name: Freak My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: haven't tried any

Your Fav Body Type: Smooth Your Nationality: Singaporean

Comments:

This is my first visit here! And I find it cool! Hey Durex, where is the MRT station located. I might wanna go try it out for the first time. ;-) Guys, emails are welcome.

11/04/98 17:59:30

Comments:

A Warm Welcum to csleo, maxhunter & sandgroper! Bet you guys have been following the BB for sometime now before this debut..?? Well, hope to see your presence more often from now on.

And Rhys...the auto e-mail thing on this BB doesn’t always work. To mail someone, just point your mouse to the “Email me” and the address will be displayed on the status line below which you may then take note of and mail the convent onal way.

And maxi....can I call you that?? Thanks for the note, check your mail...BTW, something’s missing from your last posting... would you like to know us or see us?? hiak, hiak, hiak!!!

Zen! You ah....gave me a shock when Rhys says he knows me. Wah liao, felt like someone hired a PI to follow me around. Anyway, I’m cool and case closed. See you again when I head south of the border...

Sandgroper, so what’s the gay aussie scene like? I hear Sydney’s quite liberal on this. I’m sure all of us would like to know more about the going on “down there” hehehe. And ah peck or not, your always welcum here.

11/04/98 17:57:23

Comments:

11/04/98 15:35:26

Name: csleo My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: oral sex

Your Fav Body Type: hunk and fairly tanned Your Nationality: spore

Comments:

hi,i would like to make more friends ,for regular occassional fun to satisfy my desires.anyway,do keep me informed of any latest cruising places or gay issues/news in our tiny island,ok?

11/04/98 10:44:42

Comments:

Hi Sotong, As requested,my e-mail address Is `attached'. Cldn't have access to ur e-mail address, else I wld have e-mailed u. STAY HAPPY (GAY?) EVERYBODY !!!!!!!

11/04/98 05:50:57

Name: Maxhunter My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Nationality: Singapore

Comments:

Just bum into this site and was fantastic!Would like to u guys out there and if u could email me. New in this scene.

11/04/98 04:49:57

Comments:

Wah... now everybody knows which part of the island I live in... Northern Exposure huh?:-) Sotong, hope you don't mind, Rhys has been my e-pal for quite a while, so he knows abt you. Anyway, thanks to both of you for the free publicity:-), now the BW nort erners can keep a look out, haha... Durex, trying to recall which hilly bushy MRT it is... never knew got so much action one...Ok. take care everybody, bye for now.

11/04/98 04:14:01

Comments:

Yo Rhys! Welcum back and how cum people know Zen & I went out huh!!?? Well, we corresponded for weeks.... things got more intimate.... he gave me his pager number...in return I offered my h/p number.... he told me he stays near the causeway so I can contact him when I'm on my way out to S'pore.... I decided to take up the challenge.... did call.... did meet up....give me your address lah! You expect me to spill the beans in public izzit!!?? :)

11/04/98 00:05:35

Your Nationality: S'porean

Comments:

Ages since I logged on to this page. I SURE MISSED THIS PAGE ,man !!!!!!!! Joinin' the crowd to say HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TO BLOWING WIND !!! Zen, notti notti huh ? Sotong, how did u find Zen and vice versa ?

11/03/98 21:10:10

Name: mellor

Comments:

hmmm..the incident happened @ around 4-5pm on sunday......

11/03/98 16:02:19

Name: sandgroper My URL: Visit Me

Your Nationality: australian

Comments:

G'day. been reading your BB for some time now so thought I would say happy birthday,belatedly as I didn't log on for a few days. I'm probably one of your oldest readers.Being over 50 I geuss you'll call me an ahpeck. Cheers

11/03/98 14:41:42

Name: Ken

Comments:

ABout that incident in Tampines Spa - what time did that happen? I was there that afternoon, and it was wild - there was a 4 man orgy in the steam room.

11/03/98 14:14:38

Name: durex My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: lean, tall, toned Your Nationality: chinese

Comments:

G'day! How is everyone on this glorious evening? It is 10 pm and I just got home from work. No life, man!!! Anyway, wanna share another story with my fellow Blowing Winders. It was a late evening after work. Think it was a Friday night. Feeling rather horny I wandered up to a hill near a particular MRT station. There were a few guys up there but it was hard to make out what they looked like because it was so dark. Had to get uite close to check them out but not too close. Don't want to give the wrong signal to some dirty old man. I found a guy in late teens or early twenties. We went into the bushes where we began to massage each other's cocks through our pants and started to kiss. After a while he was on his knees sucking me off and then another guy came up to unbutton my shirt. e started licking my nipples. The guy sucking me off got up and went behind me. He started to finger my bung hole. It was obvious what he wanted. His dick was prying around that area trying to get in using his saliva as lube. It was all in vain though cos I kept the ass firmly shut. He got the message and came around to begin kissing again. The other guy was reduced to sucking both our cocks. We both came in his mouth. I claened myself up and started back to the MRT station. Quite satisfied. As I was walking back, I noticed this other guy walking up. We walked past each other and, of couse, turned and looked back at each other. He had a long slender body and the most kissable lips I have seen in a long time. Sort of a Beng type. I told him I had just came but he did not mind. We went back to where I just came from. I am such a slut! We began kissing and had our dicks hanging out. I was rock hard again. The guy did not mind sucking a cum soiled dick :-) He, too, wanted to fxxk me But agian, I said no. He sucked me off and I came. But he did not swallow. He did not want to cum. Before I left he blabbed out his number which I cannot recall. Damn! He went looking for a second round after I left. Nothing like a bit of stress relief after a hrd day at work. Later dudes

11/03/98 12:29:11

Name: david

Comments:

Hi all, Remember me? Well, now that I've finally accepted the fact about my breakup, I'm really trying to get on with life. It's been pretty tough on me, though knowing that it's over but there's always a stubborn part of me that refuses to let go and clings on. nyway, thought that if I'll to have an 'encounter', maybe I'll feel better. So, I went to the beach today. However, not much of a catch. Maybe it's the weather as well as the timing. I did approach a guy in his thirties. Tried some hanky panky but somehow I just couldn't bring myself to go all the way. Maybe I'm just getting 'rusty' and with practices, will be back to my same old self again? Have fun all of you. May all of us be happy with whatever we have and life with it. And a belated Happy Birthday to W. Don't know how things will turn out if it wasn't for the page during the darkest days of my life.

11/03/98 02:58:18

Name: Just-sex

Comments:

Harlow

i strongly agree with mellor's statement on being tactful when approach PLUs. throughout my days (not a lot lah) in cruising, i had came across very daring and bold guys trying to have the "catch of the day".

i recalled one incident at one of the shopping center toliets. this guy had been trying to touch me even though i gave him a "no" signal. he then proceeded to force my hand to touch his exposed dick (come on it was in the toliet, anyone could have walk in . failing to do that, he tried to unziped my pants with brute force. i had to keep up with the struggle and to shout a big "NO" to him. come to think of it, it was rather amusing but it also shown that a little disceet and tact go a long long way. regards p>

11/02/98 21:27:00

Name: Mellor

Comments:

Juz to remind again when it comes to cruising...Pleas be careful who you are trying to "fish". I was down at the Tampanies Spa on Sun. There was this guy in his early 30s who I think apparently went to touch a St8 guy in the steam room. The St8 guy was so pissed that he slamed the door and left without even changing. All of us in the Room were looking at each other without knowing what has had happened. Next time, I hope you guy will be more tactful on who you are going to fish!!!!

11/02/98 13:07:25

Name: Andy

Your Nationality: GWM

Comments:

Happy birthday to BW - definitely one of the best sites around. Took me a while to discover it and not much time to participate other than reading it from time to time - but then again it's great to see the page counter jumping all the time !! So the (SI )world is watching - Keep it up guys... and thanks to BW for putting up the effort to provide this board.

11/02/98 12:17:02

Name: fabian

Comments:

Awfully long since I last posted anything. Wonder still remember mi. Wonder where happening in the east. Any one know?

11/02/98 11:46:36

Comments:

Hi there, if you alighted at Kranji MRT at 7pm today... wearing a black v-neck and dark blue jeans, pls mail me, you know who I am.

11/02/98 08:07:40

Comments:

Happy Belated Birthday, Blowing Wind!

11/01/98 16:02:29

Name: Brandon My URL: Visit Me

My Email: Email Me Your Fav Sextivity: 69

Your Fav Body Type: lean muscular Your Nationality: GaySingaporean

Comments:

Hey, u know in Japan there is a certain route that the subway system goes in a circle and the gays would hang around either in the first cabin or last. I would like to propose that we could do the same, so next time u take the MRT go to either end of the rain. Who knows u might get lucky..........or better yet, the front of the train preferably for youngsters, 20+or- and the back for people who are or prefer matured guys.How's that?

11/01/98 15:28:58

Comments:

How many roads must a man walk down

Before they call him a man

How many seas must a white dove sail

Before she sleeps in the sand

How many times must the cannonballs fly

Before they are forever banned

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind

The answer is blowing in the wind

How many years must a mountain exist

Before it is washed to the sea

How many years can some people exist

Before they're allowed to be free

How many times can a man turn his head

And pretend that he just don't see

How many times must a man look up

Before he can see the sky

How many years must one man have

Before he can hear people cry

How many deaths will it take till he knows

That too many people have died

Not forgetting the birthday song are we?? Carpe diem.

11/01/98 14:55:33

Comments:

Wah.... I see my laughable attempt at HTML ( finally can do the paragraphing) and poetry ended up as the last posting before the BW Birthday! Indeed, be joyful, always. Hugs to all!!!

11/01/98 14:43:01

Comments:

Wow... ONE YEAR OLD!!. Time sure passed by... I've been here for around 9 months awready and yeah.. lotsa lotsa things have happened to me through this page. And for once, I have to say that I've never been more thankful to this great Internet thingy for ringing this page into my life..;P Hey, BW.. I guess I needn;t say anything further about how much this page has changed my life eh? And it is definitely for the better.. :) )) It has served as a great outlet for me to vent my frustrations, horniness and wh t-nots.. ;) And, yeah.. it has made me become a more complete person too...more confident and appreciative of life.. plus it has given me some wonderful friendships too... :) .. thanx to all them blowites who've had tremendous impact on my life.. :) )) Hahaha ah..that's all! Okay.. let's get them horny stories cumming in.. :)

BTW, durex.. sigh.. those were the days.. ;) We coulda bumped into each other at them stadium showers.. :) Anyway, just to let ya know, they've locked up one of the showers, leaving us with just one to lelong ourselves in. Not as happening as before coz the meat market awso been reduced..:{

11/01/98 14:18:32

Comments:

wah, one year already ah ! time do fly when one's fly gazing isn't it ? hiak hiak hiak. happy birthday to ah wind :-)

no wonder i started to wet when i laid my eyes upon him. he was standing in line waiting to be served at the s.sweeps booth when i strolled by, on my way to the cobbler. a-hey, buay pai leh, i remarked to myself. stocky, tan complexioned, moustachioed an with a crew cut. his beady double eye-lid eyes framed by bushy brows were busy scrutinising his 4-d chit, apparently agonising over the numbers. who cares. the less they have it up there, the more they have it down there mah. mother nature is fair one. : without thinking, i joined the line and was fortunate to get in right behind him. hmmmm, his hormones must be in full throttle as his muskiness immediately filled my nostrils. yummy. and those little dark hair on his nape hinted of raw masculinity; shoul be hairy like an ape underneath his t.shirt. i admired his wide back and began to imagine him naked, on top of me, moaning and pumping vigorously with his baby soft whitish butt, while i raked his hirsute back and leg-locked his hips with my thighs. yeow my manhood hardened at those delicious thoughts. ser-car-lee he turned around. wah, a masculine face that can drop a thousand pants! i swallowed and smiled weakly. he looked blankly and resumed his preoccupation with his bloody 4-d chit. WHAT THE f..k ! e no handsome enouf meh ! my ego was shot to shreds... :( suddenly he smelt terrible. but i tak kum-wan and held on to my position, hoping the first signals were wrong. alas, he didn't turn around again, even as the queue snaked nearer the booth. the nail n the coffin came when a squat, ugly bitch straddled up and both started to discuss 4-d strategies in hokkien. bla bla bla, like seasoned brokers like that. and my fragile heart was shattered with each bla. with an inward sigh, i aborted all hope. as i ca not give up my place in the queue without raising curious stares, i ended up buying one toto system 7. three and a half f..king dollars for my heartache... *sigh* as the chinese will say: bad luck in love, good luck in gamble. so let's see tuesday how lor ... later when cc called from kl, i also bohchap him. velly bad mood i said.

11/01/98 14:07:00

Name: durex My URL: Visit Me

Your Fav Body Type: tall, lean, toned Your Nationality: chinese

Comments:

Hi guys, just thought I would share an experience. Many months ago I went to the Kallang Tennis centre for a game. After which I strolled over to the stadium for a shower. When I arrived at the bathroom there was no one there. I took my shower and came out to dry myself. By the way, I am in my mid twentie , 181 cm tall and about 70 kg, and pretty good looking :) As I went to grab my towel, I noticed that there was a guy who had just finished his workout. Before I reached my towel the guy was licking my nipple already. Oh shock! Oh horror!!! Anyone could ha e walked in. Guess it made it all the more exciting. My 6 inch cock stood to attention and pretty soon he moved down to engulf it. I was so turned on. He had a great body as well ... nice chest. After a while I suggested that we move to one of the cubicles. He gave me a great blow job and swallowed everything. Alas, I do not go to that gym any longer since my company gives me a gym membership. OK, that's all folks.

11/01/98 11:34:31

Name: netjumper

Comments:

Happy One Year Old!!!

11/01/98 08:47:42

Name: Krap

Comments:

Geeee, 1 yr passed already .. time really flies. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... how cum no cake??? Closing my eyes ....I imagine all BWers gathering round a table with a 8 kg cake right in the centre ... ahboi, AK n bf, jeff n bf, jimmy, sotong, edmund n bf, jon, m rk, golfnut, zen, just sex, netjumper etc etc etc around the table ... laughing and singing the birthday song. Together with the host, we blew the candle shaped in the form of 8 ins dick .... so so so happy. 2 more months and it's 1999 and b4 we realis ... comes 2000 ...quite scary .... And my heartfelt thanks to all BWers for keeping me company for the past 1 yr. Discovering this BB is one of the best things to happen to me.

11/01/98 07:48:32

Name: jeff

Comments:

well, well.... one year already huh? Happy Birthday, Blowing_Wind..... and what a story to celebrate.... thanks, BW....now.... it would be appropriate to really organise the third gathering in november.... to also celebrate the board's bd.... yeah.... now ... can we have more stories from those who are still in the cruising industry? *wink* ;p

11/01/98 07:06:50

Name: small boy

Comments:

wah...this place one year old liao?? hahaha...didn't seem that old to me...maybe i'm new (but hey...before i wrote anything...i was reading this for 3 months+++??) anyway....wishing all the billboarders here a happy umm...1 year old!!.hahah...oh...and sot ng...will try to get back to you soon...had been really busy...i hate studies (but somehow...i know i'll miss it when it's over....)....and i dunno whether is it me or what...i think str8 guys are somehow very attractive to me....hmm....dunno why also...o ie people....gotta go...have fun and let's get a cake and cut!!! hahaha...

11/01/98 05:01:38

Comments:

harlow

birthday? jimmy, BW 1 year olerdi? anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE. whether u are a contributor or not.

as for the sad stories, i think it hurts. coz i also have that point in life desire to be loved. i may be cheerful but deep inside i am very emotional. regards

11/01/98 04:11:15

Name: Jimmy

Comments:

Happy Birthday Blowing Wind

65530 readers and going strong. That's 180 average hits per day [yep... use 365 days coz PLUs dun rest right 8-) ]

Anyway, in the limited time I've been on this board, I've made plenty of wonderful friends who've opened my eyes to the lotsa happenings in and around Singapore. You never know what lies beneath the placid surface if you don't throw a few rocks in to brea the quiet every now and then.

Have fun, play safe, stay cool. Luv u all