Male HQ

Dragon Year 2012

qedcwc

Am feeling the heat of Chinese New Year d.... :P

[media=]

Edited by qedcwc

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Lol that's so festive :D

Crap.... What's a FESTIVAL known for by that term then?

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Actually, u can... if Singapore wasn't all that crowded with so many buildings in close proximity.

Oh well, i guess u can go release firecrackers and sky lanterns at Ubin then.... :P

i miss home...after watching it

Go home then..... :)

7:10 >>> 家中有等你回家的父母 就是最大的财富

All the cute cousins/ nephews! But hope december last longer, i wanna enjoy my holidays

Shus tell them uncle not married yet. So no angpow from me. :lol:

Am feeling the heat of Chinese New Year d.... :P

Cheesy, Obiang, Loud (clothing and gestures), Old fashioned commercial but

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Chinese New Year Greetings from Malaysians from all the states and KL too. I highly reccomend readers to watch the whole video.

Along the same vein, I would hope all the Malaysians in this forum should make an effort to return home for the Chinese New Year. Yasin Ahmad's Petronas commercial for CNY 2007 says it all.

Please play safely! Use a condom if you are having anal sex.

Cheesy, Obiang, Loud (clothing and gestures), Old fashioned commercial but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

Lungker, it's not a commercial. Commercials dun exactly run 16 minutes that long. It's a music video specially produced by Astro and MY FM.

Along the same vein, I would hope all the Malaysians in this forum should make an effort to return home for the Chinese New Year. YasMin Ahmad's Petronas commercial for CNY 2007 says it all.
Edited by qedcwc

Here are the names of the locations the MV was shot and also the structures that appeared in the video.

You can find the list in Chinese at 16:18. Many of them are tourist spots:

• SELANGOR: Jenjarum Dong Zen Temple (like Penang’s Kek Lok Si, this place is lit up brightly with colourful lanterns during CNY).
  • PAHANG: Boh tea plantations, Kampung Beserah @ Kuantan (the location where WOOHOO! [a transliteration of 舞虎] was shot and released in Jan 2010, in conjunction of Tiger [] Year)
  • PERAK: Leaning Clock Tower @ Teluk Intan (安顺), Sam Poh Tong Caves
  • PENANG: Komtar Tower (this is also where the office of Penang's Chief Minister is located), Penang Bridge, Penang Ferry, Chew Jetty (the same on-sea village where a scene of ICE KACANG PUPPY LOVE was shot. This village is inhabited by families of the surname Chew)
  • KEDAH: Tanjung Chali Tower @ Alor Setar
  • PERLIS: Studio location of a mock old folks’ home where the film GREAT DAY (天天好天) was shot and released in Jan 2011.
  • KELANTAN: Yuk Cheng Chinese National-Type Primary School @ Tanah Merah (Kelantan’s Tanah Merah, not Singapore’s!), Sultan Ismail Petra Arch
  • TERENGGANU: Terengganu Chinatown, Madam Bee’s Kitchen
  • JOHOR: JB Ancient Temple, Tan Hiok Nee Heritage Walk
  • SABAH: Peak Nam Toong Temple @ Kota Kinabalu
  • SARAWAK: Malaysia-China Friendship Park @ Kuching, Tua Pek Kong Temple @ Kuching
  • MELAKA: Stadthuys Christ Church, A’ Famosa Fort, Portuguese Ship Museum, Jonker Walk
  • NEGERI SEMBILAN: Teluk Kemang Beach @ Port Dickson
  • KUALA LUMPUR: Petronas Twin Towers, Pavilion Mall

Edited by qedcwc

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

• 3 weeks later...

The making of MY Astro (MY FM & Astro) Happy Dragon MV (Part 1), covering Selangor, Pahang, Perak, Penang, Kedah, Perlis & Kelantan: :)

Edited by qedcwc

Edited by qedcwc

• 2 weeks later...

The making of MY Astro (MY FM & Astro) Happy Dragon MV (Part 2), covering Terengganu, Johor, Sabah, Sarawak, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan & Kuala Lumpur: :)

• Guest locked this topic